In 5 Months I Will Join the Military

President Trump should make the US Military Great Again, I hope he meant it and they start uncucking the services in 2017. Finally I have a future to look forward to, I could give my life for my own nation and not Israel. And if all goes well with the Russo-American alliance, we can focus on BTFO King Nigger's terror squads in Syria.

Civilian life in corporatocracy is not for me, I want to put my energy into a worthy cause and stop supporting these jews that own the corporation I work for. What do you think? Military life could be decent if all the faggots, mudshits, and most of the women left.

You'll still be living with Generation Z, in a military that has defanged its disciplinary measures and is not likely to bring it back soon no matter what Trump does because the hard culture has just about finished retiring.

A nationalist government would give servicemen wayyyy more than the kikes ever gave US servicemen in the past. Plus you wouldn't have to fight in some shithole that amounts to literally nothing.

100% disabled vet here, spent 15 years active.

Don't join.

Military is overrun with faggots and 'muh diversity' cucks. Best to get into a trade and work.

Thank you for your service.
I need to do a pattern break. I just can't keep the charade up much longer, doing meaningless work that doesn't benefit me, dressing dadcore everyday and acting like I care about my job.

I'm being naively optimistic about the situation but the alternative is living in apathy while I grow old and end up dying from cancer.

go spam >>>/k/ you sliding faggot. No one cares about your blogpost.

What happened to you ?

Consider MMA + 3 gun shooting.

homoeroticfantasyfulfillment.jpg

the navy?

Mmm, NO. Let Russia go broke doing that. What Trump should do, is recall ALL military from that part of the world. We don't need anyone dying for that shit. Losing their arms and legs. No, stay here, be comfy. Just lift, train and keep the peace. OUR peace. Fuck everyone else. Been doing that shit forever. It's banktrupted us.

Can't argue with those digits.
Won't somebody need some killing?

Talking about RWDS?

he died RIP

I'd wait 5 months before you decide on something like that.

If you do join, make sure to let us know what the fuck is going on there. Threads about the military and how pozzed it is are some of the better ones on here.

What branch?

In case you didn't notice, Trump just dealt Zog a crushing defeat. He's signing up for the Trump, Putin, Farage, Le Pen, Punisher alliance.

I'll probably be doing this too OP, but you must be careful. Didn't you notice Bibi's shit-eating grin face when he congratulated Trump? Expect some form of antagonism with Iran and possibly ground deployment to Greater Israel in the future. If that happens just go AWOL tbh.

I can help doing the research side of things right? I just want to help Make America Strong Again.

AD here. Diversity and inclusion initiatives are being pushed from the top down very hard in my branch. Even heard of a post op tranny in my career field. It wouldnt surprise me if they are trying to balance career fields by race and gender.

I have the opportunity to go AF / Navy officer should I so choose. I'm thinking AF to be honest. Serving Trump would be an honor, don't you think? Imagine having him pin a medal on you, shit nigger I would be at full mast.

(full house'd)

W-we're grateful for your service, crippleanon ;_;7

Marine Corps, infantry or tanks if I can get in.

Somehow I think Donald will be the one president to tell Israel to fuck off if they want us to invade Iran muh Battlefield 3 plot

wow man that's pretty fucked up but it doesn't surprise me. I'd like to sign up for a heavy combat role so I shouldn't cross paths with these freaks

Good luck user!

When I got out of the Navy in 2007, it wasn't that bad. Anti rape training was done by a black chief. He was funny as hell for EAOPS or whatever it was called. He didn't buy the feminist bullshit anymore than we did. ""No" means no, but you know how women be like sometimes." And then we all laughed. There was a white woman that got mad, but he was a chief so he didn't give a fuck.

They'll probably resign due to the Trump presidency.

I don't think so, we never saw a mass resignation of whites after Obongo's second term.

Trump being in office doesn't remove the jewish stranglehold on our government. It's a step in the right direction, but nothing more.

If you're dumb enough to go die for ZOG because we have a president that you like, then by all means do it. We're better off without you.

That's because combat roles are like >80% white.

Military is completely under the control of the executive branch fam

Nice blogpost, have a sage.

4chaim pls go

You better fucking hope he meant it if your signing away 3-4 years of your life.

You have no clue what you're getting yourself into.

They won't. They'll be there for your whole term of service.
The military won't get unpozzed overnight. You have no clue how things work if you think it will.

This.

Don't drop the soap! let it slide

FTFY