Trump never even mentioned Gilbert Chagoury

Why? Why didn't he go after Hillary harder? Why did both Trump and Hillary instantly play nice after election?

Will Trump actually put Hillary in jail?

He is being nice to keep the anti-white/anti-trump supporter violence to a minimum. For the time being, he doesn't have power. He is still playing 4d chess and this has probably already saved a white life.

Soon user. Look at the 100 day plan, everything is there. Once the police and armed forces are left to spread their wings, order can be maintained through the authority of force. Then we will have justice.

It's entirely likely in light of these protests that Hillary is not at all "playing nice". She's a puppet to Soros. Soros is funding the 'anti-trump' protests. Also please keep in mind that Trump isn't in power until January. He can't 'go after' the shill dog until he takes the oath and is given the keys to the castle. From now until January is planning time.

so what's Hillary planning to save her ass?

he put back the moratorium on snackbars on his site so he is 11/10

All she needs to do to save her ass is to buy a plane ticket to Saudi Arabia, Qatar, etc. Shit, I wouldn't be surprised if Germany or Canada took her as a "political refugee".

When the FBI is let loose, they are going to be like hungry wolves. The embarrassment they've undergone won't be forgotten. When the Clinton ship sinks, they are all going down. You know they'll be clinging on to driftwood.

Not if Obama pardons her.

Not if Trump puts Obama in jail.

He can't pardon her for crimes she hasn't been found guilty of. Yet.

Trump doesn't have the power to put Obama in jail before Obama can pardon Hillary.

Yes he can. Ford pardoned Nixon and Nixon resigned before any charges were levied against him.

Trump isn't in office yet. No sense in tipping your hand more than two months early.

He talked about this very thing in regards to ISIS in Mosul. We won't hear ANYTHING from the Trump camp about prosecutions until DNC members are in handcuffs.

Trump won't give a fuck about the nigger's pardon. Obongo will do it on Inauguration Day morning and Trump will arrest her that night.

Extradition treaty

If she goes anywhere, she's going to that Middle East she loves so well

Hillary doesn't matter. He crushed the bitches dreams, and at this point he has more telling her, "keep your shit in line, don't fuck with me, and make sure all your fucking minions stay off my back or else you're going to jail."

I think if he puts her in the slammer, he loses power because Hilary's network will try and retaliate.

This isn't the Weimar. This is Bismark before WW1. Trump is holding this whole powder keg together

No idea, but she has two months to do what she (or Soros) pleases before she has to save her ass. The plan might even be that civil war or similar would be a means of saving her ass.

she does. she is in the middle of a spider web of corruption, and if you take her out, you hurt them all.

Shill, Bill and their "foundation" are one limb of the corruption that needs to be dismantled. Her dreams may be shattered, but that doesn't mean she should be left alone to continue 'business as usual'. She needs to be brought to justice and so do the others.

I agree, I'm just trying to look at this from Trump's pov. I'd like her in jail too, but I feel like Hillary going to jail isn't going to happen.

If trump doesn't send her to jail, at least I know there will be good reason

He has no choice. There is no "undo" button on a Presidential pardon. It should also be noted that the President doesn't have the authority to arrest anyone for anything. He can only suggest to his Attorney General that an arrest warrant be issued, but if the person in question has received a Presidential pardon, then the AG can't do anything.

Stop thinking of Trump as some God-Emperor with unlimited power. The Constitution limits his power and he is sworn to uphold and protect the Constitution of the United States and he will take an oath saying so on January 20th. If he violates that oath, he will be arrested, impeached, and thrown out of office; or be subject to summary execution by any ranking military officer who catches him in the act.

Because despite the tough campaign both of them used to be good friends and their children are friends.

No.
There is little political advantage in prosecuting her, she doesn't have any power now so it's not like she remains a threat to be crushed. Furthermore she did have a cultish following who could be a thorn if she was prosecuted. She is significantly less influential and may actually assist Trump in order for a benevolent outcome to occur. It remains to be seen. I do not think he will do it though as it is not in his interests, she will likely be under his thumb though.

It is in his interest to castrate the network built around Hillary though as it will be antagonistic to his agenda. I don't think he'd want to follow it up fast when he takes office and if it doesn't happen in the first year it won't happen. This timeline has been crazy so far though.

Typed this all up then saw this post

Pretty on point user.

I don't think Obama will pardon her. It would be a foolish move to make now that Trump's in the White House, not Clinton. Nor do I think Trump will put her in jail. Not yet anyway.

Clinton's out of office. She's not Senator any more. She's not Secretary of State any more. She didn't win the Presidency so aside from the Clinton Foundation there's not really much left for her to do. Trump will probably keep a close eye on the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation so you can probably bet they will be on their best behaviour for the time being. And if they act up again, he won't hesitate to put them in jail.

Yeah but how many people even know who that guy is? If you give out information but you need to explain for 1-2 minutes it's not the best ammo for an election. Blame the media.