Salt Thread

SALT THREAD 5

Iodized Edition

archive.is/Xb08G

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VwPBT
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/10/celebrities-change-their-minds-after-vowing-leave-/
picarto.tv/DanaT
twitter
youtu.be/1lo2jQhjV5w
youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2332b
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Pence#LGBT_rights_policy
archive.is/Ld1WH
chicksontheright.com/sorry-liberals-donald-trump-actually-won-popular-vote-updated/
michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/
youtube.com/watch?v=apqd548zN1E
youtu.be/eb-JZSyhWSc?t=64
archive.is/2DQYq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublethink
twitter.com/SueinRockville/status/796783472081825792),
youtube.com/watch?v=cKZbURBCyRk
youtube.com/watch?v=A17gAnff_CA
youtu.be/HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/guacmanofficial/status/797006019650027520
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look at this shit. My god they are mental.

Say, any celebrity who threatened to leave the USA in case of a Trump victory has actually done it?

Has anyone tried to throw her in that pool

yeah..

Free pussy sounds nice, but she probably has STD's.

How is Louis CucK taking it?

I should have called this buzzfeed edition. These people are like a parody

fuck. ignore that ant one

Was I smug enough for you Holla Forums?

Did they mean 'South Africa's rightful owners?'

lel

these people need to be culled

Savage

This one makes me laugh the hardest.
I'm not really sure why

What did he mean by this?

Yeah, the hole should be in the pelvic region

BuzzFeed treat the losers of this election as if they are toddlers. Pretty much what they are with their temper tantrum.

I just got in a shouting match with my dad because I told him America has been in decline for more than 20 years and he got pissed and said that he knows when it started because he was there.

This is a level of retardation I didn't think possible.

small children throwing a tantrum can often be soothed with gentle music and shiny objects

She just wants to find the right man to put a ring on it

Trump just left him with a guac shaped hole in his heart

archive.is/VwPBT

Note that the above tweet is now deleted, hence the importance of archiving these outbursts ASAP.

my last batch of buzzfeed tears

I question why these people were even allowed to vote when they're clearly children. If you spend your time belittling the opposition and shitting on everyone who doesn't agree with you, then have a monumental meltdown when democracy doesn't work your way, then you're not a fucking adult.

There is something that draws cucks to Harry Potter. Anyone know what it is?

dude got a tattoo to match his kid's scar you autist

Do the kids not see how patronizing this is?

Escapism

I think her boyfriend can find someone better

Don't we all?

What a salty little faggot that one is, Im going to enjoy being blocked by him.
Thanks for bringing him to our attention.

Top kek.

But why is it always Harry Potter and not something like lotr?

The author is a commie and Harry Potter is simple enough that even mental midgets on the left can get into it. Basically, it's shit pandering to more shit.

too bad because wizards can be pretty cool.
might have to do with the racism subplot

Childlike wonder.

pretty sure it's on their list of books to ban

lotr is too complex for them. Harry Potter is watered down for their tastes. Even CS Lewis's Lion Witch and Wardrobe is too complex for them.
Also both celebrate European and Christian values, which is totes uncool

LOTR seems inspired by Wagner's Ring cycle. The cucks can't comprehend it.

Because Tolkein was redpilled relative to today.

Also Harry Potter is gay and multiracial

Because LotR is anti-multiculturalism. Civilized races are friendly with each other but ultimately live separate from one another. Also uncivilized orcs trigger them hard.

Harry Potter is about a bunch of Wizard who hate being wizards and think that the one who want to make Wizards Great Again is the devil.

Someone should mine this video for clips. It's gotta be beautiful, high grade, pink himalayan salt

Perfection

Do they use subways as libraries in Jew York?

Grade A smug.

He doesn't freak out, he does a complete 180.
"I respect that trump has one and he is my president"

I have no idea. I'm just assuming she's going to wander around the subway handing out free books by commie poets to soothe her asshurt.

Haha she wishes someone would be stupid enough to put his dick on crazy.

The question wasnt so much why cucks dont like lotr (which is pretty obviuos) but why they are so in love with Harry Potter. My flatmate is literally the definition of a cuck and he talks about/reads these books all the time. I quess it has (like some of you pointed out) that it's very bacis and childish. But it has to be something more about it, at a fundamental level, since its always HP. A lot books and movies are basic and childish but they dont get the same concentrated attention as HP does.

Good on him. He gets moved a few places back in the line to the gas chambers.

What is it about pajeet women and being rabid leftists?

I'm guessing he meant to say "my wife's brown son"…

meh, my normie feed is unusually meek.

at least those are cutely passive-aggressive, libs at their best.

Harry Potter is a story about a good goy fighting the "good fight" against an enemy of the establishment even thou he had more in common with his enemy then the establishment.

I mean, crap, man! Look at that!

Did someone say racist frog?

Well…. Its called concrete. Cement is the gray clay shit. Its called concrete once its mixed with sand/water etc.
So… Basically you should have said "Wanna help me mix some concrete for the wall? :)

Of course not, that would require these pieces of entitled shit to have integrity….

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/10/celebrities-change-their-minds-after-vowing-leave-/

No thanks, uggo. I have standards.

If she is saying rape me, then she is asking to have sex, asking to have sex is consent, sex with consent is not rape.

Wow.

The author is a liberal idiot. For one, there's a bit in those books about animosity between the pure, half, and mud blood wizards which is a ham-fisted allegory for racism. Pure bloods are literally inbred to preserve "blood purity" while there's no discernible difference in the magical ability of pure-, half-, and mudbloods so you can guess what that's all about.

She also says and believes a lot of stupid things like how rapefugees really are poor victims that need to be given subsidized housing and she's only writing her new books because she squandered the profits made from her book sales and movie royalties like the hobo devoid of money management skills she is.

Yeah but do you hate them enough to have a bench like that in your honor?

Holy shit, I want to start hearing reports of lefties actually committing suicide over the election…. ultimate salt

…YET

The internet is a salt mine.

she sounds like a joy to be around…

Scraped fresh off my university's campus.

Thinking about putting up a poster that says:

FINAL SCORE
TRUMP CLINTON
306 233
WINNER: DONALD J TRUMP

Perhaps it's because the protagonist is an inept, effeminate pussy who has to rely on a considerably more competent but bitchy female as a crutch.

They really ran out of magic buzzwords by the end

lotr is about the hasburg wars, tolkien is p redpilled

compared to harry potter which is just about being an inclusive good goy in a diverse society

and then also its way way simpler and easy for the dumb dumbs to understand, same reason they like big bang and dr who rather than say enterprise. leftists are very immature, its not surprising they relate more to childrens entertainment

That's not salt. That's a legitimate strategy and needs to be countered.

The left lost because they neglected and shamed Trump supporters. Whoever wrote that is suggesting they actually engage with people. That's dangerous for our side. They could end up stealing crucial votes in the next elections.

Are these university students or 2nd graders? Jesus Christ, is that crayon?

Even Chinese teachers here have to deal with over sensitive assholes who can't even make it to class

That's what he said. A degenerate self-mutilation. You autist.

There is barely any salt on this thread

get to posting then dubsman

aww, those are cute. reminds me of picrel. no doubt people on epstein's loliplane all consented to it, so problems werent…

Colored pencil. Pretty sure the people that made it are niggers too.

Why can't it be both?

They're women.

Probably niggers too.
Women were a mistake.

What the fuck is this person writing? I'm going to guess English isn't their native language.

Don't worry user, the majority of the left is nothing like that guy, these people are gunna have 4 years of pure salt and are going to loose again in 2020 like they deserve to unless the DNC pulls it together and puts someone in that at least pretends like they're actually listening to the American people

It sounds like a bad joke, but honestly, this nigger might be the Dems best shot at 2020, the problem is they'll play it safe once again and loose, they have no one on their side that has enough momentum to pull through a General election

'are and support'

its just theyre 20 year olds making toddle pictures

Their immediate shock and horror is beginning to slowly wear off so now they'll descend into depression and maybe acceptance. That is until Trump is sworn in and begins the purge, especially the beaner removal process. Then the salt will flow hard again.

This user here is correct. The left cease being left when being left for their daily dose of moral superiority requires effort and undergoes risks.

Here's hoping Trump and the FBI release EVERYTHING from Hilldogg's emails. That alone would ruin the Dems for at least another electoral cycle.

lmao, did she cry?

The drive home today was amazing. NPR was just interviewing anti-Trump after anti-Trump, passing motorists much have thought I was a damn lunatic seeing such a big smile on my face.

My favorite was this little fucking fairy who was sobbing on live radio because he's a gay Ecuadorian immigrant and he thought Der Trumpenfuhrer himself was going to kick down his door and force him back into the ocean at gunpoint.

checkem

checked

lol that dumb fuck was from guam, its like saying hes going to get deported to alaska

Slimy creature from the depths of South America being forced to return to it's disgusting cave called a country. 8 trannies committed suicide because Obamacare won't pay for their surgeries and hormone pills.

TRULY IT WILL GET BETTER

It was a he…

I've rewatched all the movies with a Holla Forums mindset. Wanted to make a thread about it but it's not worth so I'll speak about it here.

If you don't know the story about HP, it basically goes like this:

I was kind of baffled when I finished the last movie, all these years, I had the biggest piece of propaganda in front of me without realising it. I think the worst is, when they began using the nazi-eugenics theme in Chamber of Secret, it never stops.

WHAT IS THIS MEME

WE'RE SUPPOSEDLY ON THE BRINK OF WAR WITH RUSSIA, A RUSSIA THAT SUPPOSEDLY WANTED TRUMP TO WIN AND NOW HE HAS

PUTIN WANTS TO MEND FENCES WITH US NOW THAT TRUMP HAS WON

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it's like they are centimeters away from being Holla Forums-tier, yet they are far away

It's so cute watching liberals struggle to wrap their brains around the concept of an electoral college and why it exists.

wtf happened to Ted Cruz??

20 photos of locations in beautiful western countries that have only stayed beautiful because of white people.

Did she know what she was writing? She could have made it so that the gene was dominant so there would be MORE wizards if there was mixing and Voldemort was just crazy

people trying to justify the vote, here is what you say

"trump had a higher momentum, his voters had more energy and stamina, also higher moral, they were ahead in every popular vote initially because they had those attributes, now people didn't like hillary and only voted for her because its what they consider the lesser of 2 evil, however, because of low morale towards her they decided to vote when the ballots were almost fucking closing, they became desperate that trump was ahead and winning that they all decided to leave their home to vote for her, its the voter's fault that she lost and trump has every right to take presidency, learn how to fucking vote."

I don't get the ww3 meme at all, how much news do people avoid to see that trump is the anti war option? fucking retards

Out of all the stupid shit leftists are saying, the doublethink involved in calling Trump a Russian puppet and then saying he'll start WW3 takes the fucking cake.

Don't you get it? Trump is going to go to war with Russia because Trump likes Russia and Hillary was going to make peace with Russia because Hillary doesn't like Russia.

Fucking bigot.

the worst part of it all is that the school exists for no reason other than to exist. there really isn't any good reason to keep the school a secret, or wizarding powers secret. the whole world feels empty, without purpose.

voldemort comes along with a vision and a following and tries to cut the dead weight from the wizard world and drag them into a future, but they resist with the pitiful ideals of love, friendship, and sloth. they don't want to change, they want everything to remain the same. they lack vision.

it's almost as if they're ashamed of their own wizard race.

Who wants to donate to Planned Parenthood tonight?!

picarto.tv/DanaT

"I respect the democratic right to choose… but not this, no way"
Then you don't respect it then you stupid little girl.

Was Rowling trying to communicate something?

Any other OSU Holla Forumsacks here?
Libshits are fucking crazy, could you imagine this email ever being sent out if crooked won?

I've been seeing these things everywhere today. That NPR broadcast I mentioned here had one too, about a guy decked in MAGA gear sexually harassing hispanic women on a bus.

I don't understand that logic either. But that's the thing, this kind of obvious conclusion involved logic which these people clearly don't have.

Even if you only consume MSM here is the narrative:
WW3 OBVIOUSLY IMMINENT!!!

Right? Handwriting is feminine as shit too

Am I missing something?

Where and when did Trump say ANYTHING about gays?

Funny how liberals don't even realize their positions are completely unfounded at this point. They actually don't have a single fucking argument outside of baseless ad-hominem that doesn't actually affect anyone or their opinions anymore.

We need some serious education reformation.

Who even needs salt threads when you can literally type "Trump" into Twitter/Tumblr and get millions of results? You could literally overdose on thr massive smount of salt.

The tears, YUM!!!!!! I feel like a vampire in a blood bank ever since we put the Emperor on the throne.Bwuhahahaa!!!YES!!!!!

I love that Ghandi quote and how much we posted it here over and over

And it turns out he's right!

All of this protesting against democracy is just one more step towards a marxist uprising

he actually came out in support of american gays, especially after the purge at the buttfucking club shooting.

gay marriage isn't even on his radar, since it's trivial compared to the rest of his plan to MAGA. he wants to leave it up to each individual state instead of the federal government deciding, but the (((media))) capitalized on the faggots who think they're part of civil rights movement 2.0 and crafted a narrative that LITERALLY HITLER was going to round them up into camps. almost like it was a bad thing.

Sometimes you just want someone to share it all with

>>>Holla Forums11204179

Here Holla Forums, see a scummy, ungrateful, pseudo-intellectual YT gaming e-celeb telling you Burgers how you enabled doxing, harassment and fascism by electing Trump.

Then again, a lot of white women voted Trump in.
The "grabbed pussy" demographic if you will

shop the flag into a gommie flag

i thought this guy died already

Hes getting there, thankfully.

Nah, he's still healthy enough to endure getting buttblasted about his asscancer since Obamacare is dying and will be stamped out completely soon

You should know by now that it is the media message and not always what Trump says. If what the media says is true, Trump would easily rank better then Hitler, but we know Trump is not the same as Hitler.

I'm so sick of these soft, cushy, feel-good, wanna-be victim, faggots. They revel in the fact they are mentally underdeveloped and can't take any sort of pain. Holy shit, fucking weaklings make me sick. They're fucking children. I've known this for a while, but it's really hitting new levels these days. Fucking Harry Potter faggots. GROWN ADULTS still OBSESSED with Harry Potter.
FUCKING FAGGOTS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Got a chuckle of this one today. I knew Pro Magic players were pozzed but Christ Almighty

This is satire, right?

At least he didn't lie and pretty much just admitted to being totally delusional.
How do we make his fears into a reality Holla Forums?

Nope. We SS now.

Of course.

What an insane cocksucker, we need this cunt doxed and added to the list ASAP

oc

Huh, I was expecting a lot more salt on trump's twitter but there was only a handful of bitchy replies.

Is every fucking thing these hacks publish a listicle?

Some OC for all fellow aussies here.

wat

I don't get it either. It's escapist fantasy for 7th graders at best.

Funny you mention that, in that rant he whines about Obamacare getting replaced means he's probably going to succumb to the ass cancer, so to answer your question, no not yet, but hopefully soon.

Those trips are a good start

Oh god i forgot about tumblr, i have so much to troll

May as well give them what they want.

RT Arabic posted this when trump won. twitter com/ArabicRt2/status/796213218557513729
"Back to the kitchen".

Nice we were able to cause asshurt that intense all the way in Australia. Brings a tear to my eye.

Jesus fucking christ

Never mind think it's parody account.

I'ts not even that well written, when you can make your "novel" a children's picture book it's not really all that noteworthy in the canon of western culture

We should make one that says "20 rags that will go the way of gawker next year" listing all these sad pamphlets

Hearing that Trump won the popular vote just now from CNN or something? True or not?

Anyone have the webm of that guy going "Trump Won Ha Ha" to a group of protesters?

אמת on the forehead. It's obviously a golem.

Get a group of people and send them to walk past her with comments like, Not with a stolen dick, Sorry I don't stick my dick in crazy, etc.
Send her home crying.

Don't do it!





he might get 310

Suck in that pootch, woman!

Those libcucked fucks are in their death throws.Outfuckingstanding!! I love the delicious tears.MAGA!!

Because is easy escapism, I read the books as a kid(adolecent), in english (not my mother tongue), and still followed it no problem, it's "literature" for retards(and kids)

They should add Home Alone 2 to that li….. oh wait.

Why are you still in it then?
Fuck off back to a "greater" country.

By what I've read he seemed greenpilled.
Elves are Whites, but he should've used a European language for their language and dwarves should've been Magyars. Otherwise the "orcs are mutated elves" is spot on.

Acceptable smugness levels. Bonus points for witty pun

Yeah, it's terrible writing even for a kid audience.

Harry potter is an allegory to a half-Jew growing up in Nazi Germany and destroying it. The first arch-enemy of Harry is a blue eyed blonde kid, a pureblooded wizard (Aryan stereotype), while harry is a mixed, frail, but intelligent kid with glasses (Jewish stereotype).

Sounds like devil worship

Porn is sick in any form. You condition your brain to look at other men fucking women - of course it fucks you up.

Not to mention, notice how people always start with softcore shit like just looking at tits or normal sex videos, and they slip into more and more degenerate shit.

/nofap/ is a bredy good board, even if I think fapping isn't always terrible and porn is the real issue. If you want a laugh but at the same time real evidence of porn being evil, go to the leddit nofap, where you can read stories about guys who start by looking at girls sucking dick and only wake up to the fact porn is bad when they're fapping to a stranger on a webcam while dressed like a maid.

Also pic REALLY related, one of the best threads Holla Forums has ever had, explains how degenerate the world of sex has become recently.

Reposting cause post limit on last one.

ALL VIDEO PORNOGRAPHY IS JEWISH

lol, even the CNN reporter is unamused by this shit.

My sides

Thanks, I never knew anything about the story, so the mass numale/catlady attraction to it was a puzzle (that I wasn't willing to solve). I doubt they're very aware of it either. It's probably like the way anime spoke to us on a deep level all this time.

Both are full of niggers watching porn.

Their isn't one left for them to go to we either bombed the shit out of em or they are being overrun by muds because of (((rats))) in their gov pushing open borders to dilute the goy.I dgaf if we send them back to a pile of rubble.You have to go back.

Don't forget the distinct mark that sets him apart.

got the rest of this?

This guy sounds like a second grader talking about girls.

shit had me lollin

The kikes have gotten so abstract I don't think they could create art with any discernible meaning even if they tried.

14/88

It's like they're trying to demoralize themselves.

It gets better, user. This shit was faked.

youtu.be/1lo2jQhjV5w Already embedded somewhere.

the salt is so good
other note how can these people function

lol check out user wanna be in the background

I'll check out those quads

WEW

had to rewatch to see that. they can go back last.

Honestly, I think the whole 'vote for hillary' thing was a ploy to get more hits
he seams fairly calm in the video

Sure. It's well known and its author is a complete she-cuck, so they're drawn to it like flies to Hillary's vagina. Plus the hayday of the Harry Potter series is long over, and cucks are always a day late and a dollar short. It's the perfect fodder for them.

such art
many inspire
so amaze

No Mike Pence salt?

They clearly don't

someone steal he sign while she's blind folded :)

All it took was to type in "trump literally" into Tumblr.

PRAISE KEK THE SALT

not even an attempt was made

Guessing that's a cap from Holla Forums?

Harry Potter is stolen from a Neil Gaiman short story and is like says propaganda.

type in conversion therapy

They are too sad about it. Happens when you think Clinton is getting a landslide, then the Don gets the presidency.

tbh me too but Trump has lifted the crippling depression so now I can make myself great again

This is real. This is serious.

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc

Yeah, I just unfriend assholes that go on like that. Disloyal fuckheads, the lot.

What is that second one even trying to say?

I didn't understand why he picked Pence. Now I know.

The shoe is on the other foot now. 200% smug

a wall of overdramatic drivel

OK then.

Who would do such a thing?

Maybe if they're triggered hard enough they'll eventually self destruct.

pic related

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Drown me in their tears.My fucking sides seriously btfo.Beautiful pain.

FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE

Maybe they should go back home.

MOAR

The Sequel

This sums it up, all they can do is repeat buzzwords like a robot and call us names. They have no original arguments or thought. Liberals really are like spoilt little children.

ahahahaha!! you raycist pussy grabber.

priceless

If during the course of salt mining, one happens to stumble across a call to assassinate President Trump, one should duly report such information to the FBI, since this is a felony.

How dare he?! In other news my erection is still going after tuesday night.

What a surprise, not.

No she isn't buddy, she lost her license a looooong time ago

No moron, cement goes between bricks. Concrete is poured whole.

Just erase the sign and write:
I VOTED FOR TRUMP

serious biz user, NO ONE threatens the Emperor.

How about a made up story?

Now THAT would get her raped

user I don't know where the fuck you found this video with 8 views but thank you

what the fuck man I'm a leaf but I was under the impression cal state was halfway decent, is that fat retarded beaner a real student there?

Kek confirms

Brandenburg v. Ohio requires that the threat be imminent.

This is bait right?

what does his shirt say, Holla Forums?

my girlfriend dumped me

I wish he'd take white house literally. Fucking shit tumblr keep memeing the fourth reich into reality, it's going to work this time.

Its funny that they were fine with the electoral collage when they thought Hillary had this in the bag.

If they really hated it they should have done something about it.

Good shit!
And fucking checked!

T-T-T-T-TRIPS

supposedly the reason for that was that the regular humans would fuck them seven ways to sunday in a war and they were required to keep a low profile
tdlr, technology>magic

wtf i love pence now

Maybe we fucked up and elected the wrong dude, wojak does mean warrior after all.

Fantasies, I bet faggots fap to it.

That's the funniest thing since whenever Pence got any kind of resistance on that stuff he'd run away from it as fast as he could

Naw, Pence is a neocohen good goy, he was a pretty bad choice for VP in the long run

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2332b subsection c (f)

Brit here, the cancer should have taken him before he went full cuck.

Their hypocrisy is matched only by their blindness.

I've only gotten through the hobbit so far but he uses queer in a negative tone practically every other page. i still use "queer" instead of weird in my day to day life because if it.

Guess I need to do some more research on him, I just like the fagsalt he generates and fact that he looks like wojak/hijack

I wish Trump would do one bit of the shit they are saying it's happening.

I think… I would urinate on her.

f00king nice one, son.

To be a fly on the wall of the Buzzfeed officies today hahahaha.

aaaaay think how glorious inauguration day is going to be!

3/5ths, this guy is docking those negroes a whole 27% of their personhood. What a racist

this is viral / remix tier

Want to respond somebody online about Mike Pence supporting electrifying gays into straight people, or gay conversion therapy.

Did he really say that? Give me some ammo, please.

Top kek

It's not worth converting these people
Just get an image of an electric chair with Pence pushing the button and photoshop their head into the chair

who cares he won't be the President Trump will …next.

Anyone else have some IRL salt stories?

No idea, but asking them to provide proof is ammo in itself.

If you want to calm them down, remind them that nobody voted for Pence and Trump himself walked all over him during the campaign. Pence isn't gonna have any power.

Voldemort did nothing wrong.

He actually supports conversion therapy for those who seek it. Not as some kind of compulsory treatment.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Pence#LGBT_rights_policy

TOP KEK

The left is absolutely insane

Why calm them down?

I just don't understand.

I can understand being unhappy about an election result. I can understand not liking Trump, or not liking his policies.

But why are all these people absolutely convinced that the Trumpstapo are going to break down their door and haul them off to the gas chambers the day of his inauguration?

How can so many people be so disconnected from reality?

But user it's what the (((media))) have been telling them.

lel you beat me to it.

anons learn how to write to best express our thoughts independently of our identity.
libshits learn how to write by copying a style that exists the make people load three pages to read nine paragraphs.

Because they watch CNN and read HuffPo.

They are clinically retarded.

BECAUSE WE WILL

archive.is/Ld1WH

SA used to be good when I was in the 5th grade. While I checked the front page daily at first, I saw their humor articles gradually morph into propaganda as the years went on. Now it's all like this shitpile or is it a saltpile ewewewew

I always did think that the tenbux was stupid from the beginning, so I never paid it. Goons confirmed for not being smarter than a 5th grader.

Deep down they know they are a cancer to society that deserves to be removed. They just want someone to put them out of their misery.

In case you're trying to bring them around.

Yea been seeing a lot of that fat whore crying she should proly loose some fucking weight lay off the bon bons and shit food and exercise then maybe she could get a bf that isn't a nigger or a spic lol real problem she had was the batteries ran out in her jack rabbit.

It's a shame he had to turn out this way. I liked that he was the primary advocate for 60fps and well-optimized games but god damn he's worse than I thought.

Watching the Daily Show and Stephen Colbert nightly can do that.

the memes have been too strong

Didn't Bilbo get along with the elves when he was living in Rivendell even though they're totally different races?

Checked. We can convert some, show them the violence and later show them that Trump is not killing gays or hunting down legal citizens.

What you think conversion therapy is for?

Remember fam, we have to push our advantage. We have to agree and amplify their message about us until they're too numb to think, plan, or act effectively. Let's amygdala hijack every last one of them and drive them into the ground. They will never, ever, choose to coëxist with us on purpose. The Earth must be salted with their tears.

oh man day two of the salt its just getting better

brb delivering door-notes

I guess it's different because he totally assimilated to elvish culture

The Fembusters flop sure restored my faith.

Because cucks don't have good taste in fantasy, pic related

KEKed

Some salt from my FB.

the girl in the first pic is Jewish

Although I don't want to rule out extermination.

I watched all of the office with gf over the past year
It's a funny show, but I always though Michael Scott was too unbelievable
not anymore
man this guy is Michael scott

How do they not realize they were appealed to by using their prejudices facilitated by buzzwords?

Whoever did this, subtle.

Saved. Checked and kek'd

Probably with a big black dick

If you feel bad for even a fucking second, Holla Forums, remember that these bastards wanted us exposed, shamed, and blacklisted for the rest of our lives if they would have won. They even bragged about it.

No guilt. No mercy.

There is a reason that almost all modern art has an essay posted next to it instead of just a title and the artist's name.
I'd guess the meaning is that he is the man who is gagged but the ideas he'll give to his daughter will "illuminate" the future. With some extra meaning about how his daughter lights up thus dark time for him.

I'm lucky to have a couple friends who are artists of out of fashion styles (one realist and one renaissance) who are more than happy to shit talk modern art with me. The realist did pic related not too long ago.

All these posts of "X pictures of cute things to remind you there is still good in the world" makes me think these people are legitimately about to commit suicide.

This is great.

OY VEY a real wizard lives in the shadows and lets the chosen people rule the world goy it only makes sense..

The salt is overflowing, I passed a memetic kidney stone this morning..

Shit, I thought that was a photo from the thumbnail. Nice work.

Im 12 and what is this

kek

I have a story, but it's not really salt.

I was pleasantly surprised.

I'm on the final stretch on losing weight.
But fuck, I can't seem to control myself recently and have been stress eating due to school.

LITERALLY asking for it.

Exactly.

You can be my wingman anytime.

I enjoy going to Yoga, which is understandably inhabited by hyper-sensitive lefties. The two classes I've gone to since Trump won have been nearly empty. Everyone there is sad, and every class is on "acceptance" and "fearlessness". It's a pretty depressing atmosphere to practice Yoga in, but luckily I have over 100 hours of experience to the point that none of those lightweight cucks can fuck with my prana.

LADS

HOL THE FUCK UP

HOL UP

MASSIVE SHIPMENT INCOMING

and Zoolander

KILL THEM ALL

(Czech'd)
TRUMP CONFIRMED ALREADY KILLING COHENS

(checked)
oy vey

Holy shit my sides. This makes me want to go figure my facebook password out and incite librul butthurt

(checked)
Was (((Leonard Cohen))) a victim of the Trump curse? With a name like that I'd expect so.

REMINDER THAT 0.8% OF THE POPULATION IS GAY AND THAT THEY’RE PRETTY EASY TO KILL

Don't ask me to celebrate Leonard Cohen's death.
Those dubs though

Isn't that solicitation?

The Supreme Court, which is the only court explicitly created by the Constitution, is the most powerful court in the United States. The Court has nine justices and its decisions cannot be appealed to any other court. For that reason, the Supreme Court is an incredibly powerful and important.

man all these school stories about teachers who suck complete hillary's ass all the time.

inb4 zog flag
I'm a little more then upset

The votes are actually still being counted and CNN is actually projecting that Trump is gonna win the popular vote. Spread the salt.
chicksontheright.com/sorry-liberals-donald-trump-actually-won-popular-vote-updated/

That is some fuckin' 5D chess

SPACE QUEER
Christ, these people are beyond help

As always Reddit circlejerks that her boyfriend is a dick lol.

$50 says she will post on the relationships sub whining that her boyfriend found someone better and that now she's alone.

polite sage because I talk about Plebbit

This is going to be like a second election night.
She also has the best electoral college graphic ever.

My sides

Kinda long so inb4 tl;dr. I'm red. Please forgive the minor PR-cucking (no explicit Trump support) because I was on my normiebook skirting a dangerous line. Hope you enjoy the OC salt

Basically once the lower courts have exhausted appeals the final determination will be made by them.

How dare she accuse us of being Annoging?

Circular firing squad.

A triggered tumblrite is right twice a day, it seems

OH WELL GEE GOLLY WEW

That is some high grade salt user

Normalfags will think any political conspiracy theory is cool as long as it doesn't mention jews.

lol

(checked)

Just image 8 years of daily threads filled with high grade salt

lel

I appreciate it, because I'm probably going to have to engage in some of this the next time I log into the damn thing. You did well. Kept your cool, didn't get baited, and steered them back to the facts.

Now I understand why Scott Adams tell these people that they are hallucinating.

that video is a joke right? That lady isn't serious.

Can't tell. She might be mental. Kek.

I doubt it's real she's definitely making fun of the Clinton crybabies

at least I found this nice image too

Annoging I can handle, but calling us Sclfish is a step too far

where did you find this

at least i got good chinese food along with all the fucking naked people

wew
this large lad needs to calm down before he gives himself a corronary

B-but… I liked Leonard Cohen's music Holla Forums.
I don't know how to feel about this.
He was a massive kike and all, but fuggg

Just searched for "hillary supporter" @JewTube and sorted them by newest.

She's been such a letdown

I was born in Berkeley. I still love the Bay Area, but man…

ELL OH ELL

Her fakes haven’t been, though.

One should at least document it and forward it to friendly media outlets.

Just like one of my Japanese cartoons !

Kick ass meme btw you shop that yourself ahahaa nice either way yet I think they will fizzle out they running on soros money trying to destabilize us because thats what disgusting hook noses like him do.Trump in the WH will fight back that fucking kike and what would really be top tier is soros getting looked up or fucking droned for matters of national security.

Nobody is going to believe me if I posted this outside this site. Fuckin sauce?

I don't have anything to give because everyone was too sad to even mention the election, only sigh heavily when they saw me and my hat.

lol
Well, I took Spanish in high school, voluntarily, so don't feel too bad.

Please happen. The rioters would look retarded in the end, and Trump will only become stronger.

Holy shit.

Trump has predator drones now bitch !!!

What the fuck

Michael Moore is probably salty right not, but not because he was wrong about who would win.

michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/

Just thought that was amusing, how the Democrats can be so incompetent that Michael Moore has the edge on them.

What a fine example of a PC bruh. Around 0:48 I thought he was going to start punching people.

Really looks like him.
Even sounds kinda like him.

Kek.

Here youtube.com/watch?v=apqd548zN1E

Just do:

Hillary supporters…..

LOST

Holy shit, he is still going ?

No asscancer but i know its been happening to you at least once every 3 months in the past 6 years yet you never learn to shut the fuck and not get trolled.

I hate to link to Louis BBCK stuff, but every the " How am i suppose to explain Trump winning the presidency" thing, this comes up as a reaction in my head.

youtu.be/eb-JZSyhWSc?t=64

Yep

obliterated

that is dank AF.

What's with Jamaicans and muh rice? Every time I go to the grocery store Jamaicans are always the first to buy muh imported rice for 10 dollars a pound

Based Wojak

Wait what? Who aside from women can get pregnant again?

Shut up you fucking bigot I literally can't even right now

How does she know you voted for Trump?

Holy shit that is pretty calm and collected for a nog

Minnesota whet blue didn't it?

I get the feeling what this actually means has become corrupted by decades of peace and luxery

Im wearing a "I VOTED!" sticker the day after the election when it's clear that Trump won. She could've inferred.

Previously I've talked pre-class with the marxists around me about why there's no logic behind immigration, too.

LAWL

thats their pride and like marcelless wallace said FUCK PRIDE they are surrounded by the fact they are inferior in every way so resort to buying shitty rice to feel like they actually did anything good when fact is they are apes so really don't matter what rice they buy they will still be subhumans.WHITE POWER!! STRIKE DOWN THE HEATHEN!!!

Top fucking kek

Fucking kek saving this one.

wew

my girlfriend pumped my ass

coulda pumped your own as and saved yourself from paying her rent LOL

Fantastic.

I will say harry potter is pretty good its just that well, the author had to fucking push her retarded ideology. The entire world building was pretty good in comparison to other books, easy to access and read. It was an all around good series.

The problem is that when you look deeper, you can practically see the flaws of the book. Wizards are dying out. Their "idea" is to racemix with non magic people to "save themselves" when really all it is doing is diluting their magic blood, fucking with their powers. You racemix enough and that blood is stamped out. Think of it like fractions from fractions, from fractions. Thats why if someone racemixes after enough generations of being with one race they eventually are that race (black/white mix dating only white will eventually dilute it until its white ((like 99% but almost everyone's dna is like diluted with some retarded shit or another)) ) Really Voldermort had good intentions but he was a massive nigger about it. He did it fucking incorrectly because "he has to be the bad guy" and fill the trope. Honestly he had that shit in the bag. He had the ENTIRE FUCKING MINISTRY under his control, he has his gestapo out and about but he fucked up. He kept fucking with the harrry nigger and got himself killed because he listened to some jewish prophecy. Harry probably would of never even bothered to seek revenge due to how weak willed he was. He only fucked with voldermort when he started fucking with him. If voldermort really wanted to save the magic race he would of shadow governed the ministry enough to end up making some bullshit laws and some scandals in order to pardon death eaters (btw if you want legitimacy dont call your people death eaters for fuck sakes) and force out shiteating mudbloods.

But nope, harry has to be the good guy and do all this shit and beat a wizard that had more fight and magic experience with triple the troops. All in the name of being progressive and saving everyone the choice of ruining their heritage. Everyone that gave a shit about their linage and all that were portrayed as evil. Dumbledore was a gay liberal wizard that died for everyones sins. While he was a good character, she killed him in the end with the backstory, not some auto kill spell.

TL;DR : Harry Potter is about a kid that gets bullied by the Fascist purity group and then fights them for the rights of all to be able to choose if they want to racemix or not. Thats practically it. Also no one thought to bring a fucking gun.

I don't have it, someone should post it

They all have very guilty consciences. They know deep down they are genuinely bad people and assume eventually they are going to have to pay for it. That's why they signal so hard in their echo chambers, to keep convincing themselves that they aren't total pieces of shit.

Keked

This. Immediately turning and opening fire on white women should be enough proof, if there was anyone left still doubting. They're filth. Deep down they know it, but they never stop projecting, because if they looked at themselves in a mirror for two seconds they'd be disgusted with what they saw.

The hole should be in the head. It would be closer to the truth.

You know how when you commit a crime you start thinking that the police will be outside your door any second and you continue to do that for a while? ( I dont because im not a nigger) Well the reason for them thinking that is because deep down they know what they have been doing is wrong. They have been attacking their own, hurting their own, burning their own destroying their own. They get what they get.

well that shit is going to end fucking pronto now….

fucking hell what an embarrassment

Exquisite.

Because we are.

I think a lot of niggers know king ape only made the warhawk white man richer and took a dump on their faces and now a White Man is actually going to make things better for even then further driving home the fact they are and always will be less than.It must really suck to be a nigger HA!!

underrated comment

I still don't understand how can liberals support both gays and muslims at same time.

#Notallmuslims
Just because they're coming from these medieval societies, doesn't mean they don't have values identical to first world progressive whites

It's because the (((media))) and (((colleges))) (hell even schools now) tell them to. They don't even mention how one can't stand the other, they just tell them that anyone who doesn't support both are the enemy and must be "re-educated".

I thought voldemort killed harry, then killed most of the hogwarts kids before harry pulls a jesus and then just kills him, because harry was somehow the last holocrux that kept him alive or some shit..
Whatever, not saying it's good, i just don't remember the ending sounding like it came from a generic anime.

They teach the 5 pillars of Islam in commie core schools now. Its about understanding them, not hate, unless your christian then fuck you, youre the devil. But mudslimes we have to give a chance because they havent touched out magic soil yet because evil christians and right wingers are racists, sexist, nazis.

Be afraid be very afraid YOUR ASS IS GOING BACK!!!

This was a faked interview! All I can find for source is that milo faggot tho so take it with some salt, god knows we got plenty

archive.is/2DQYq

You and your anchor babies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublethink

You fucking newfags with your excessive use of echoes, just use ZOG, lugenpresse, or kike-led to describe them ffs.
This isn't kikebart or trs faggot.

Also i got this guy to start obsessing over Clinton News Network polls because he's mad that very slight lead in the popular vote didn't elect shillary.

Why the fuck is he calling trump a traitor?

Fucker genuinely thinks Trump is working for the Russians(twitter.com/SueinRockville/status/796783472081825792), and that russia rigged the Electoral vote because Hillary has a slight lead on the popular vote.

Checked.

Put up a response message entirely in well written cursive writing. They won't even be able to read what they're angry at.

:^)

WA here, near Seattle.

You have no idea how smug I am. Walking to work lets me pass PTSD'd liberals on a daily basis. I'd probably get lynched if I wore a MAGA hat, too.

If I was able to harness my smugness as a fuel source, I could power the entire hemisphere.

man all this laughter is destroying my sides

Remember when this happened?

Look at Trump's face. He was already planning his ascension just to prove this little sniveling shit wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=cKZbURBCyRk

I am become smug, destroyer of liberals.

Capped. Thanks, user.

You would not believe how goddamn hard it is for me to have to hide my power level at work.

yet those same idiots neglect that cankles called for war on Russia an Iran so tbh these ppl are brainwashed beyond reality WAR WITH RUSSIA REALLY !!! ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID!! OR SOROS gave you a paycheck instead of getting a fucking job .

more shit that never happened

FAKE

SO FAKE IT HURTS

I love the implication of these stories; namely that the majority of America are all secret KKK members waiting for something like Trump being elected to happen so we can tear off our clothes to reveal the klan suits underneath.

I mean, if it was like that, shouldn't this guy have been fearing for his life already? Or did he think Hillary getting elected would have been conversion therapy for all of the conservatives?

I just can't into liberals.

Of course it was taken into consideration, why do you think I voted for him??

I've basically been going full blast with my shitposting on goybook. I don't make a secret of my opinions outside of some of the more extreme stuff.

How did they fuck up their text that bad?

Not on goybook, but I'd probably not post there anyway. Not with my real name, anyhow. For the moment, we still live in a world where salty SJWs can get you fired by complaining to your company that you're not crazy like they are.

Why yes it does, our love for the don and america trumped their ignorant hate :^)

This is why you should never bully Donald Trump.

I'd love to see them try, freedom of speech is a real thing, and anyone who attempts that will find themselves and the company asking me to resign on the receiving end of a lawsuit very quickly.

Maybe you're a cuck, but when I look at porn, I'm thinking about == me == fucking the chick, not whatever talentless piece of meat is in the video

Top kek.

shitpost on I got banned lmao still drinking tears and fk jew book .

This isn't new to MAGA, user; shit's been happening for a long time. It was a big part of GG, actually.

Most companies just do it because they don't want to risk damage to their image/brand.

And didn't you see that story today about some shitter-shattered CEO of a small tech company saying that anyone who voted for Trump should resign immediately?

The salt is real, and I love it.

but almost all your state went red too, if it wasn't for Chimpcago that is, do you live there?

'MY BROWN SON'

Nope, I'm right on the periphery of Detroit 2.0 Chicago Boogaloo. I can hop the metro and be in the heart of those protests in under 40 minutes.

Ties in directly with Uncle Ted's statement that the left protest masochistically.

I have and can be as racist as I want being Italian cuck shit don't work on us they come with that nigger shit to our hoods we aint protesting we killing shitstains.

I honestly wish it was as bad for them as minorities, lefties, and the like make it out to be, but just the fact that they believe it is will be enough for me right now.

top banter m80

No wonder they want elections to be about just the popular vote.

Liberals are massive racists. Period. Their whole life is a show to impress their friends.

You've got a point there.

no where near as bad with all this affirmative action bullsht which was just kike getting tax incentives to hire non white for a tax break DUDE I hate niggers but kikes need to fucking burn a while before the mercy of a rope.

actually redpilled

Been thinking about this for a while now. How hard or how long would it take to cleanse the cities of being nothing but progressive hivemind cesspools? In one way they're a good way of containing the degeneracy and cancer they produce, but due to how most if not all the major cities influence the electoral and sometimes even the popular vote, we may need to consider fixing the cities to prevent states that have most counties vote red get fucked over by a small area filled with these degenerates.

And to you user, I know your pain also living in a state that voted red, but had one city fuck us over once again. One day that will change for us brother.

Any of you goys in the Politics Prime group on facebook? This faggot over here is crying because we're terrorizing him.

Trannies can't run in heels as well, so you lead them less.

Wew lad
It seems our pal here doesn't understand who is doing the bullying. He'll understand his new place on the pecking order soon enough.

Because none of them ever read the books.

Always amazes me how these people are fine with being cucks but at the same time act like they're a threat.

Can't to see if this leads anywhere.

Been looking for that webm. At least the first part, thanks.
Also apologies for being ig'nint, but what's up with the fucking pixels? I read shit about "sinkposting" on cuckchan and I'm scared this is something similar. At least tell me it's not that, please.

What did he mean by this?

I am autistic, so I'm not self aware of how ugly I am. Sometimes women look at me, but I don't know if it's the 'tism, or my general lack of empathy being appealing. Women like it when a man shows zero empathy right? They think it's alpha right?

Being too self-conscious is the problem in general. But knowing that it's the problem has a tendency to make you more self-conscious, so, uh, good luck with that?

they like it a lot

t. dark triad high score recipient

w-what did she mean by this?

>"blah blah blah?" he said, outraged
>charms was one of the lessons

Jesus fucking christ I knew Rowling was a hack, but I had no idea how much because I've never read her books. What the fuck. There's a reason you were homeless Rowling, you can't understand basic goddamn grammar. They must have given her an editor at least and even he couldn't get it right either.

its interesting how shitty women always get rid of themself when they are in a relationship with a non-cuck.

It's hilarious how little forethought these numpties have.

(checked)

with what guns will they do it?

if you don't grow some fucking balls any woman that pretend respect for you is using your ass for something.MTGTOW first get your T up and never ask for anyones approval especially a female and stop being a sniveling little shit.

What she's doing is asking for it. LITERALLY asking for it.

ones that shoot fake cum into their own assholes.

She could just be a Nirvana fan selling cd's with her cover of 'Rape me' and her original tracks 'make your next' and 'president proud'

AYO, YOU BE SAYIN

posted by a jewish tranny

maybe next time

>tfw when religious Jewish and your not so religious* Jewish 5th-Grade teachers flips at you on FB

She felt bad, of course, so she had to add the later comments.

Also,
she voted Trump

These people are insane.

It lets you bypass pic related.

my thoughts exactly

If the result an election is enough to make you that fearful, you ought to eliminate yourself and your lineage from the genepool to spare the rest of humanity from your pathetic weakness.

*of an

print it and take it to the principal demanding action, a teacher cannot slander a student based on their political beliefs.

not sure if your principal is a cuck too though.

k

What in the everloving fuck is going on in that image?

yeah i got this shit
fuck our pozzed campus
what major?

I'd love to user, but 5th grade was *23* years ago

MY GOD WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE AND WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE

Some things are better left without an answer

just president BUTT NAKED removing kebab in africa.

Why hasn't that biological weapons lab of a gooch finally killed that chrischan yet?

In general I piss off women over stupid shit or important shit, from my opinions on vidya, anime, politics, to working out, but I refuse to apologize every damn time. Recently after I've started losing some mad lbs and making gains I've noticed females smiling at me more often. But it's just SO FUCKING HARD for me to smile back. Most of the time I'll only talk to them when they approach me, I only approach them when I'm super bored or find out they have a similar hobby to me. Also whenever they start to talk to me about their boyfriend problems I entertain them that same day, however I stop talking to them cold turkey the next day.

Am I doing it right or wrong?

TYT GETTING BTFO BY THE RESULTS LIVE

This bitch just needs some dick. Or Haldol. Maybe both.

dafq

Maybe I'm old enough that I'm experiencing a generation gap, but these video selfies are bizarre to me. They're pure performance. Who does this? And why? Who makes a video of themselves like this for an audience?

put on as all get out
there is nothing geniune about that video.

facial expression does not match the projected feels
no brow slope, feigned

I'm calling a piss poor poe or a typical libshit that is full of bullshit.

Because he will.

narcissism.

If she had some white dick she'd be like pic related.

Her video is her way of crying for white alpha "fascist" cock.

the generation raised on reality show confessionals

Well if she's looking for white alpha fashy cock, she's doing a good job of giving me a massive boner

Stop being a nigger. Father is doing a father's duty to comforting his son. A degenerate tattoo is worth every price. Unlike you MGTOW faggot.

hee hee hee

When I got the news of Trump winning and it dawned on me how important it was I actually started to goose step.

Not even with a rented dick.

and before it's asked, yes that is the same chick in both pics

well, get to it faggot, she's ready

I saw that love trumps hate sign at the protests against trump in new york

lol this is why everyone I know voted for Trump

the ridiculousness of the left and that unironic image that is nothing more than the most cringe shit possible and appeals to emotion that is in no way rational or logical for any thinking person as if they have no self-awareness.

I'll start by grabbing her by the pussy.

saved, nice edit

lmao a nigger trying to teach a sheeboon how to hold a weopon without getting his junk shot off.Yet whites are fucking assassin tier smfh.youtu.be/HnJZ2haLPCw

huh?

How has Chrischan not been killed yet?

is that on his shirt saying: gibsme?

she's a bad actress

You're not powerful enough or manly enough for a pretense at being an Imperial priest, little "man."

Holy shit, this is fantastic

why the fuck does she look like william h macy?

Is there a secret nationalist message in Ants? I might need to watch it again.

It's the definition of an escapist fantasy. It says to real and emotional children, "your life sucks ass, you're a poor persecuted little baby and your mean dumb family hates you, but what if you could be a special snowflake in a cool fantasy world?"
LotR is about the world of Middle Earth first and foremost, not the characters within it. It's a different kind of escapism for autists that love the setting, not necessarily insecure little babies.

This is the cuck work environment, packed like sardines in a tin. They are utterly expendable. Buzzfeed is a machine that eats liberal arts failures and shits clickbait for the absolute dumbest of the dumb. Not only are they not capable of even pretending to write longform journalism, they know their knuckle-dragging audience would never read it in the first place.

The best part about it is the fact that hiding your world from the muggles is totally fine and rational BUT NOT WANTING TO INTERMIX WITH THEM IS GOING TOO FAR. Was the fact that most of the world doesnt know all this shit THAT SEEMS TO AFFECT THEM ON A NEAR DAILY BASIS ever explained? Is it becuase they are terrified of muggles ability to improve themselves and make better technology while the wizarding world sits around fucking with spells? Fuck now I REALLY want to see a movie set like 30 or so years after the events of Harry Potter where the wizarding world can no longer hide from the muggles and the muggles decide they arent okay with people who could murder them by uttering a spell and waving a wand

checked

with a caption that says "and when you wake up, faggot, you'll be ready to grab life by the pussy"

If I puke on her is it still rape?

If you look at her it's rape

I respect myself too much for that, muffintop. Also

what a bitch.. xD

Most were betting he'd cause his own death by now. Any minute now…

I was raped just by looking at her/it, I feel oppressed now and sexually harassed should I sue?

They think a society full of them will be just like that one americanized girl with a headscarf in their sociology class.

He's right you know. Don't understimate your enemy. Ever.
There is no kill like overkill. Go for the jugular. Make sure the DNC collapses and there's anything ANYTHING left of Trump in America every again.

Is this a trick

I was very young when I watched it, I don't remember anything about it.

(checked)
Of course, they would never realise their mistake until it was too late.

It's A Bug's Life, not Antz.

learn your 90s CGI animated movies about insects, pleb

And the story is basically Seven Samurai/The Magnificent Seven, except with bugs.

hey Holla Forums.

I just wanted to say how much I fuckin hate nazis. I really do.

And taliban's too. I hate em with a passion.

the pope too. he's probably the only person on Earth that I would love to rape over and over till he dies of internal bleeding.

I hate marxist communists and I hate the CIA establishing fascist government to every poor country with raw material that americans feel like having.

I fuckin hate every single little asshole who thinks that everyone should live the way his dumb parents told him.

I hate every single faggot that converts into some delutional way of thinking (fundamentalism) just because he's not happy enough with his pathetic little life.

Even the most emotional people are not weak faggots like you. That's why you're too few and that's why the ones that end up like you are the worst shit that humanity has to offer. You're the main reason abortion should be mainstream cause I would probably have to deal with 80% less of you.

Because people like you, who end up thinking this way, are dumb fucks. Nazis lost the WW2 and sharia law will never beat democrasy not because of some magical reason but because democrasy produses better and capable people and Sharia law produces brainless sandniggers and slave females. You're too useless to make anything happen. You're only a danger to their neighbors cat's asshole.

The future belongs to me. Sciense and technology will progress. Organized religion will slowly weaken and SOCIABILITY will replace and form of racism.

You are ants. Die quickly.

Later:

Today:

He did
Quenya is Finnish based and Sindarin is Welsh based.

I need sleep.

(checked)
Fucken A.

I think he should be more worried about the fact that Russians can legally vote in the commiefornia presidential elections…

yes

Nice job talking to everyone who reads this like they're children, buckaroo.

Because LOTR and everything Tolkien wrote was a celebration of European, specifically Anglo-Saxon, culture and that reflects in the racial make up of the characters throughout the entire myths, the applicability of the settings to real world scenarios and ultimately the very morality presented in the world.

Tolkien is like Evola. It is a complete antithesis to the modern left.

How is this not satire?

Are they mocking themselves without knowing it?

They are. The libtards are having a grand old tantrum right now.

Know your audience.

I would bang her, both "before" and "after"
In fact I find before a bit hotter sans the dyed hair and me knowing by the picture how much of a cunt she probably is.
The fuck is wrong with me

Also as someone who grew up with this shit (The books not the movies) and recently rewatched (Seeing order of the pheonix and beyond for the first time) I have to say that you can pinpoint the exact moment the series went to shit: When Cedric dies in Goblet of Fire. Up until that point, no good guy character had died. Hell, Chamber of Secrets went out of its way not to kill anyone by having THREE people plus A FUCKING CAT luck out by having some way their view of the "IF YOU LOOK AT THIS MONSTER YOU WILL FUCKING DIE" obstructed in some manner. There WAS death, but it was always more of the aftermath of death that happened before their time. There was also a shitload of social commentary UNDERTONES but thats all they were, subtle and in the background. Then Cedric dies and Lord Voldemort, who was previously mentioned to follow Slytherin's ideology has risen and it stops being fun childhood fantasy bordering on near escapism and started being SERIOUS AND BROODING TEEN DRAMA where people where being bumped off left and right and the wizarding world got shittier and shittier by the day. Watching all this made me realize why I didnt see the later movies until then despite reading all the books: because I didnt fucking enjoy them. Also fuck whoever made the deathly hallows movie for removing Voldemort using Imperio on Harry's supposedly dead body to make him dance around like a puppet because that was goddamned hilarious

fucking jews, always find a way

Anons the salt is crossing the Atlantic ocean and it has effected me personally.

I'm Portugal right now and I live in small town in the North (99.9% white) which of course is enjoying the results, as most of them are old school motherfuckers. So I spent yesterday laughing as motherfucker in the city center while out for a coffee with my friends.

But today I had to return to Lisbon to have university classes. I'm graduating in the humanities area so you know.. pozzed as fuck. I mainly study literature.

So I had a class with my literature professor who is of course a female. And she was upset. We didn't have the class and we instead discusses politics. Besides me and 2 other girls who thought Trump wasn't all that bad it was massacre. They judged us from top to bottom. I was reaching boiling point. They started to slowly insult us in very low ways (saying we were badly educated, we didn't "read" enough) so I've had it. The next one who spoke would get it.

Finally the opportunity arises.

My father is PISSED at me for making a scene (I told him, don't like to keep secrets from my family). I never thought this election would affect me but fuck me.

I don't know what will come of this. From stories from older students (students have fought in class but it's rare it only happened like 2 times in 20 years but nothing happened to them) I'm fine.

I'm still to understand WHY he became so mad. Apparently now is going around saying I'm a racist motherfucker. The next few days/weeks are going to be ridiculous.

I can't stop laughing at this shit though.
Don't know if I should press charges for assault, I only got a small bruise on my face.

The sad thing is that back then it was mostly the liberal goon squad that trolled him mercilessly for being a racist, sexist, rabidly christian hillbilly. Now they've successfully gaslighted him into a liberal tranny to end their torment of him and gain their acceptance. Not that they'll invite him to their parties anyway.

May have been a pedo. Depending on your definition. During the the eighties, in Mtl, he was 'dating' an acquaintances sister, she was about 14. True story. You heard it here.

Oh also, I missed

Then you don't respect it at all, you hypocritical faggot.

press charges before the cuck does it.

a lot of africans believe if they dress in someone else's clothes the bullets will not be able to find them

not even shitting you

Shut up, nigger.

I might discuss it with my father tomorrow, for now I'm off to bad.

You shut up nigger.

I don't really know what the fuck is going on but I'm fairly sure being a liberal is some kind of mental illness where you can't separate fiction from reality.

I'LL TAKE SHIT THAT NEVER HAPPENED FOR 1488, ALEX.

Fam I beat the shit out of a nigger and got suspended for 10 days, step your game up

DELETE THIS NOW

While that's still deluded, it's not fanatically hateful like the rest. Almost a sane liberal.

Meant for my friend here.

Wasn't really expecting a sucker punch.

Okay gonna play devil's advocate here.

Hey asshole who's tax money is going to fund these camps Hmmm? this is why immediate execution followed by quick butchering and placing the pieces into the compost is much more economical, and environmentally friendly.

Man, FUCK these faggots

Portugal here as well.

My mother is at the point where she doesn't wanna hear anymore.
My sister reports high levels of salt from her workplace (only other redpilled person in my family)
My older brother phoned trying to say Trump's just another politician because he tried to play it cool and not go for the throat in the victory speech.

And finally, our media is flipping their fucking shit over MUH BERNIE.

I've been so happy. Coworkers all are mostly of the "both are bad" but it's super easy to make people realize Shillary's worse. Remember that we're not Americans. Just remind them Shillary's anti-Russian rhetoric means NATO ends up in a war with them, means we end up dying for nothing.

This especially works on middle-aged women with sons I've found.

Did you watch the elections results on RTP at the same as here?

God it was horrible. It seemed like a paid Hillary TV station.

Indians are very concious of their social environment, and mold themselves into the ideas of their surrounding people. They will swing dramatically in terms of humor, musical taste, political ideas, and virtually everything in responce to their friends.

They have great mathematical and scientific intelligence, but they often lack common sense.

India may cure cancer someday, and on that day, someone will still be taking a dump on a road.

I hope user reports his school's president for hiding spics in his attic.

God no
I was in my weeb r/a/dio IRC playing tunes and watching this shit like an anime finale.

Also remember, RTP is our state news! State funded! Your tax dollars went into that! Don't forget. NEVER forget.

I like to think I made her cry because she can't handle reality.

nobody should really expect any when walking into a leftist den

however, note the irony: see that vid thumbnail image of the gray play button? that's used for when a video can't be viewed. despite that thread's poster saying "don't listen to the haters", the uploader went ahead and made the video private anyway. No one is going to see that conversation, or any other ones, except the people already a part of them.

I cannot wait for the purge. What bothers me the most is the hypocrisy: it's everywhere, omnipresent, all the time, blatant and thick and suffocating. Hypocrisy the likes of which drawf our own fucking galaxy, and the shitlibs still cannot see it or mentally shut it down instantly.

I did, and the college for aiding and abetting illegals, and all the the illegals I know by name.

meanwhile in an alternate reality.

Crossposting from /cow/

The man's a living jumbo-sized salt shaker, it just keeps falling out.

Does anyone have the TotalAssCancer screenshot/archive? Looks like he deleted it and gave a half-assed apology.

YOU FUCKING CUNT
VIRGINIA FLIPPED BECAUSE OF THE URBAN AREAS
LITERALLY LOST THE ENTIRE STATE OF ILLINOIS BECAUSE OF CHICAGO

NEW YORK WAS ALMOST NEAR COMPLETE RED EXCEPT FOR MANHATTAN

YOU ARE A LYING SODDING BITCH
REEEEEEEEEE

Yeah I wonder why some people didnt want to admit it. Clueless cunt.

Huh… and here I thought they were just toys.

Liberals don't have enough of self realization for that. They're just retarded.

Fucking aztecs are not hispanic. Only Iberians are hispanic.

Anyone got an archive?

been walking around for three days now laughing hysterically… inside my head, while i feign polite concern

Robbie Rotten has cancer now..

3dpd

Behold the cognitive dissonance

She's gonna carry that weight

That'll show daddy, I mean Trump or both. Who knows, she uses her body like a scratch pad and probably uses her vagina like a clown car.

vid rel: 'strayan election watch party features Hillary cunt bitch-fit.

(cHHecked)

Holy shit, you found black people. I thought they went extinct in the 80's.

Is this goy being serious or is this some kind of satire I'm not understanding?

Found this fag on my feed.

choose one. he doesn't give a shit about poopdicking.

Lel.

Totally not organized, goy.

How's his infection doing?

lordy lordy, if his taint doesn't kill him, his environment will

(C-C-Checked)

A disgrace to my surname.

The Young Cucks salt

wew

no

there's no way that's really him

you know how it is, with us or against us for those morons

The best part of this post is that I actually read it in Cotton's voice, as if he was lecturing Bobby

42nd?

is she a republican by saying that bill clinton, the 42nd president, would be proud of rape because he raped Lewinski, or a retarded democrat that can't count?

You're the cuck, watching and jerking to some girl getting fucked by some other guy's dick.

I disagree, that needs to be countered because it's shit like that which starts the pendulum swinging back.

Red as fuck state, but I saw someone with a maga hat on campus and got to talk to a Trump supporter at lunch the day after whose liberal friend was nearing meltdown status before he left.

It's a shitty piece of propaganda, but what the picture represents is the following, and yes I'll put it in green text plus meme format for you dumb niggers;

These batshit insane idiots think they're still counter culture, despite this being wrong for decades now.

The rest of the state gets to pay for years and years for a project that will only benefit seattle

We need to deport Sawant asap

10/10

Cheers mate need a good laugh.

my friend that is even a legal citizen

Still a libshit, but at least a rational one.

only today he is. for the past 3 weeks hes been posting nothing but occupy democrats shit

"White people" tag on Tumblr is something to see. I hope white liberals wake up, they are not ready to what their colored friends would do to them.

Girl who thinks its a guy

beat me to it
here's a nice dank

Reddit was shitting itself LEL

whoops wrong SS

wew, didn't take long for their racist and sexist hypocrisy to show

Suddenly flaccid

100% Based

Do you guys think there is a good chance that if a 2nd Justice is appointed they will overturn the current ruling on gay marriage?

dodged a fucking bullet. another story about her

probably gonna report her to ICE

gj president trump. all my goybook friends are triggered.

Is that a hip thing to have these days?

never change, online "journalism"

It's not just Harry Potter, and it has been happening for a long time. I would say Star Wars is when it first got super noticeable, but it escalated like crazy starting in the 90s.

The (((elites))) encourage it because they can make money off merchandise, sequels/remakes, conventions, etc. and also because it helps infantilize the goyim and distract them from more important things.

I don't think it was intended to be a NatSoc message, but there is definitely a message that the common people outnumber the elites/government and should not be afraid to confront them if it becomes clear they are being exploited. and no, it doesn't really feel like it is supposed to be a communist message either.

I'm going to be attending an ancom protest in my area today after work.
I'm going to be wearing a camera, and carrying two concealed firearms (primary and backup) just in case they get stupid. As well as wearing a MAGA hat of course.

I swear to Kek, if one of those fucking anarchists pulls a knife on me and I have to shoot them, I'm going to yell "CHECK 'EM" after they're down from a double or triple tap.

I'm fucking excited. I legitimately had trouble going to sleep last night because of how excited I am to go fuck with these commie bastards.

YEAH BABY

checked and keked