STFU and pay attention. Civil war is brewing

report from the Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) has been apparently circulating in the Kremlin recently. The report reveals that the Security Council (SC) has authorized an emergency communication to American Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) requesting an immediate explanation as to why the Clinton Foundation, this past week, purchased over $137 million of illegal arms and ammunition. The destination is the United States with delivery being marked as “mid-November 2016”.

allusainfo.com/2016/10/31/hillary-buy-137-million-illegal-weapons/

youtube.com/watch?v=8YsRU0TFQTY

ITS HERE
dcwatchdog.org/did-hillary-clinton-just-buy-137-million-worth-of-illegal-arms/

worldeducationcenter8.com/siterun_data/government/war/terrorism_war/news.php?q=1468429506

morningnewsusa.com/hillary-clinton-buying-illegal-weapons-election-kremlin-reports-delivery-mid-november-2016-23117066.html

www.morningnewsusa.com/ww3-us-elections-hillary-clinton-foreign-policy-start-war-immediately-23116508.html

FAST FORWARD TO TODAY.

Leftists are organizing in the streets. Russia seemed to know what was up. I'm afraid that it may be to late to stop the commies in this nation.

WE NEED TO OBTAIN THE RUSSIAN REPORT AND WE NEED TO BREAK THIS STORY.

Soros is no doubt playing with Hillary. She is down but she is not out.

Other urls found in this thread:

enom.comUpdated
what*doesitmean.com/index2149.htm
pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've never heard of those urls before and they all read like parody sites.
Are you trying to ruse us OP?

Go turn on Cnn. They will tell you everything is fine and that there are no commies gathering in every college across the nation. They will tell you exactly what you want to hear - nothings wrong here nothing to see here.

Do you have a real source or are you just going to continue to be purposefully obtuse? If it's the latter, you're a shill

Murder every single Rothschild and all of this stops. Of course, JIDF doesn't like sponsors of their state being mentioned around these parts.

Sorcha fall bullshit

That's not proof. That's been happening since the 50's you fucking kike. Sage another concern shill thread. The last one got bumplocked so they made this kikery.

They're not going to do anything major while Obama is still in office. He's too worried about his legacy. They're waiting for Trump to start implementing his plans, especially when he officially stops Muslim immigration. But when he starts deporting illegal spics you're gonna see some shit.

I'd say you have 2 months to 1 year to get in ready for actual civil war.

Domain Name: ALLUSAINFO.COMRegistry Domain ID: 2066831576_DOMAIN_COM-VRSNRegistrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.comRegistrar URL: www.enom.comUpdated Date: 2016-10-17T08:03:56.00ZCreation Date: 2016-10-17T15:03:00.00Z
Domain Name: DCWATCHDOG.ORGDomain ID: D169848602-LRORWHOIS Server:Referral URL: enom.comUpdated Date: 2016-10-18T19:53:13ZCreation Date: 2013-10-03T21:09:00Z
Not very subtle, are they?

What is this supposed to prove? I mean, I doubt the story too, but…

I'm just typing random shit into jwhois. Someone should check that graph tool people used to find connections between all the pedo front websites.

It's not, it's a registrar…

She might jeust be going scorched earth policy.

What origin are these guns? And does she think that small amount of money will get her the necessary equipment needed to face off against several million militamen?

I am still digging for actual russian documentation.

I am kind of ASKING FOR HELP here.

Calling me a Shill would be most silly. WHY the mother fuck would I want to draw attention to communists buying weapons for a civil war if I was a shill for them you Twat.

I'm a Concerned American and I would rather it stayed intact.

If I do find something more your highness I will post it.

chaaarist

Do not ignore this

I am in deep cover in California. I have been for the last year and a half. Liberals are preparing for war. This is not a joke. They will obviously fail miserably, but a lot of innocent deaths may be prevented if we are proactive about this very real threat.

So ol' Hilldawg is just letting us have free guns. What a nice lady, granted the choice of packaging is a bit off.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Oregon reporting in

The libs around here are fucking livid. The usual talk of moving to Canada (never Mexico). Some talk of assassinating Trump.

But most concerning is the protests going on at the University of Oregon. They reek like Soros, but I've got nothing definitive on that yet. I will not be surprised if this breaks into violence. The number of minorities around here has skyrocketed in the last 8 years.

STAY FROSTY

Keep the faith Eugene-fag

Tell the good ones to not engage the "redneck menace" because they are being let to their slaughter.

Wait until they have free SIGs and Tavors. put on some spray tan and contacts. The rest should be simple enough. Enjoy your free funz.

Oh, they don't just want to engage rednecks or Trump supporters. They genuinely want to kill all whites. Specifically white men. The interesting part is that I can tell the mean it, even while they talk to me, a white male. I'm not sure if they think I'm on their side. I can't imagine any white male willingly siding with the people who want him dead.

That's about enough rifles for 100,000 strong with the munitions factored in.

They are disorganized, have no combat training, and have probably never even seen a firearm outside of a movie. Still, that number is disturbing.

Looks like I'm still gonna get the best rifle a Mosin can buy, Granted I think most folks in Nevada are thinking that. However, I feel they don't have as much advanced warning.

Those cucks were actually unaware of the fate that waits for them, at least the first one probably was. Now that things are out in the open, it should be interesting to see what happens.

I hope everyone on Holla Forums is prepared for what's coming. Especially those in Southern California.

I don't see why you think this a bad thing? It's the best Christmas present.

hahahaha this thread again? No, Hillary did not buy any weapons. If you think the fucking DNC is somehow going to bring in foreign weapons and give them to street nogs… Are you from one of those weed threads?

Look at the sources shitbag. Retard outfits copying the one retard at the EUTimes whose confirmed, INSANE. For years now. That's the UFO's living the hollow earth type shit.

But to entertain you…. You think she spent HER money hahha and for people who just let her down? Ok. One National Guard outfit has many dozens of times that in gear. OH 137m in ammo for rifles. No tanks, apvs, drones, helicopters, night vision, body armour etc,etc? So WTF is that going to do but get shitskins killed (YAY) and cunts like her arrested and tried for treason???

Of course not. It's Soros' money, CTR. Same that's bankrolling you.

By the way you're fired

obama is a fucking puppet dude. (((they))) dont give a fuck what he wants or thinks.

trump ends all their plans. this is bigger than any one kenyan.

Soros you say. Think we can get free Galil ACEs now?

https ://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/

Whole article is insane. Give it a read.

Maybe this kind of shitty attitude plaguing the Western church is just something that has to happen. I'll be ecstatic when all these cucks are dead from cultural enrichment or malaria and the only Christianity left in America is that of the Deus Vult variety.

What I don't get is why everybody balks at such a fine opportunity for free guns. It's not like our opposition is even physically capable of firing a rifles with curling up and sobbing or is wildly inaccurate. They're all very likely to kill themselves before getting to us.

Let them kill the libs. As for us, we'll massacre them without prejudice. Learn to make ricin and chemical weapons, anons.

A little bit of reality for those on the left promoting this..

YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT GUERRILLA WARFARE

What do you think giving guns to a bunch of fucking nu-males and entitled spoiled vaginas is going to be enough for a civil war? It isn't.

The worst they will do is shit up their own neighborhoods. Big fuckin whoop. What is your leader katy perry going to do, suck enemy dick till they drop?

What are niggers going to do? Keep being niggers?

Let them try to do something. They will be removed. Decimated by koreans on the rooftops. Then we will have…

Right Wing Death Squads

Thanks for Correcting The Record

Do we have any hard evidence of the 'kill all white men' thing? Because it would be useful for redpilling conservatives, or at least get them to be careful in the streets.

Are you guys doing this on purpose? Shut the fuck up and take a look at your shitty source.

>by Sorcha Faal

>by Sorcha Faal

>by Sorcha Faal

'Sorcha Faal' is a fabulist and a hoaxer. Copy-paste from the other thread:

The source for that is (it's not even EUTimes.net – nor is it allusainfo.com or morningnewsusa.com):

what*doesitmean.com/index2149.htm

Russia Asks CIA: Why Did Hillary Clinton Just Buy $137 Million Worth Of Illegal Arms?
By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

"…this past week, purchased over $137 million of illegal arms and ammunition—and whose destination is to be the United States, with delivery being marked as “mid-November 2016”. [Note: Some words and/or phrases appearing in quotes in this report are English language approximations of Russian words/phrases having no exact counterpart.] "

This guy seems like a professional conspiracy theorist / disinformer. This so-called report from the SVR (the 'Foreign Intelligence Service') probably doesn't even exist. And there would be absolutely no need to import guns into the US because it's easy to buy guns in most states, you just need enough money. The premise is just stupid.

Bullshit. $137 millions is a lot of money and the CF doesn't do large direct transactions like that, especially not to a political party. And the author says they supposedly sent the guns to David Brock and George Soros. It's a retarded article filled with bullshit allegations that don't even make sense.

Stop posting articles written by this 'Sorcha Faal'. I'm sure he'll be back with another name soon but for now just put his name on a black list and don't pay attention to anything written by this guy or by websites that re-post his articles.

And I don't doubt Soros wants to start a civil war with the help of BLM activists / terrorists and possibly mexicans too but OP's source is just crap. It's embarassing.

This is the kind of thing a leftist CTR would want us to think.

Never underestimate them.

A well motivated asshole in Texas wasted 5 cops or did your memory get foggy.

What happens when tyrone gets some advisors that provide him with a van and his buds to a nice White community where they proceed to attack in the middle of the day while the men are at work.

The wife raped - head smashed open
The baby..used to have a head.
Annnnddd it repeats.

Trying to feel the meme waves for its truthfulness.

No i'm not at least. I am really looking around to see if there is ANY validity in this thing.
The protests and the butthurt is pointing to SOMETHING. But we just don't know yet.

Jokes on them. I work graveyard.

I don't underestimate them. Their success is because no one bothers to waste them in a real war. Americans are still "muh law n order". When a real war happens, it is fucking over for them. For they have got themselves in an environment and a condition for which they are not prepared to operate in.

Taht ID!

You have to go back

Soros was helping the Black Lives Matter professional protesters / rioters so it wouldn't be surprising he's also the one behind the current anti-Trump protesters / rioters but your source is still a hoax written by this guy named 'Sorcha Faal'. Hillary Clinton buying guns from Albania by sending a check direcly to the government of Albania and then importing $137 million worth of guns from that shitty country and give them to David Brock and George Soros? Huh?? Come on, use your head.

If Black Lives Matter terrorists want to buy guns, they can – in the US. Just look at the BLM shooter in Dallas a few months ago who shot and killed a few cops. He didn't need to buy a gun imported from Albania. Albania.

spewgene reporting in. nigs are taking over campus?

I'm looking but I can't find any sources that say anything is happening at U of O right now, but there were cucks cucking and nigs nigging on Election Night.

Friendly reminder that niggers at Oregon have segregation now and we should help meme that into every college in America.

The majority of the shilling that we endured from CTR is gone now(I think), but we are all still very on high alert. No one wants to be at each others throat, we will all start reacting more openly to one another once we are all sure the shilling has died down.

Reminds me of the ISIS terrorist cells across various states, them buying propane canisters, known ethnic compounds, strange spottings of sandnigs in the woods. Hell, I even say some fucking sandNIGGER in my highly conservative town.

Shut the fuck up you roleplaying faggot

A scorched earth policy in certainly on the table. These psychopaths are known for their envy and destroying that which they cannot otherwise compare to. They also have a timetable they are pushing up against, time is very short because "space weather" is about to get a little bumpy. Trump will never have time or ability to repair infrastructure and bring back the American Dream, that is a total farce. Due to things out of our control, we can only hope for months of stability now, because once the dominoes fall… Continuity of gubmint plans have been in place for ages all referring to these times. It's going to be a wild ride and expect 1/10 of the population to make it through the harrowing, natural disasters included. It's all going to start with a spark, then prepare to have your anus shattered.

And all the kinects too. Don't forget they splurged on those as well.

Vodkabros are best bros

Wtf is a kinect?

Kinect?

Kinect the dots and realize The Georgia Guidestones are pretty serious.

Trump is inconsequential in the coming Ragnarok. Literally crawling in a cave is one of the only ways to save your ass. They have built extensive underground military bases in the US, while Russia has more for the general population. The surface world will never be the same…

Motion sensor thing Xbox's use/used at one point. A real flop of an item.

i know for a fact their resolve will break on day 1 but it wont stop there. they will awaken the blood god and he needs to drink.

Why are there so many niggers in Oregon now? Only a few years ago I'd never see any unless I went up to faggotsville portland and now they're everywhere. Did Obama's ghetto resettlement do this?

LET IT ALL FUCKING BURN FUCK IT ALL

If you are one such person, please be smart and get one

he was ex-military

Two or three is a good idea as well. Sidearm, shotgun, rifle the scary type with big bullets and big "clips". Be sure and get something with easy to find ammo (for example: 9mm, 12ga, .223/ 5.56) and as much ammo as you can stash. It really isn't that expensive and IT IS COMPLETELY LEGAL!

Noguns = Nofuns

I don't think even Hillary is that stupid.

Civil war in the US *is* within Russia's best interest, and everyone knows they've been building up a propaganda machine within our borders. Getting us all paranoid and jittery is in their interests too. Putin doesn't have a limit to ambition, just a limit to his means. When people make arguments that Putin isn't the savior of the white race that's what they're pointing to. Our interests may align, but that situation isn't permanent. There should be a limit to our friendship, and what we're willing to believe from Russia. Rumors can be started by anyone, and a LOT of people have an interest in collapsing the US.

If the Clinton Foundation bought 137m worth of illegal guns, it's because their fallback plan was to go into the illegal arms business.

The most likely thing they'd do with that quantity is pawn them off on some third world dictator. Which is actually in the interests of white nationalists.

And the most likley group they'd sell them to is Syrian rebels.

Clinton owes Soros and hundreds of other people some serious money. If I assume the "report" is 100% true, then its only explanation is a debt to the Mob coming due.

You owe a gangster money, he has the option of making you do a job for him instead.

This makes the most sense. A lot of extremely powerful and rich people were counting on Hillary to win, and they were almost certain she would. And she lots. When you run a campaign like Clinton that relies on pay to play, you take people's money and you then owe them things when you become president.

Hillary and everyone else thought there was a 100% chance of Hillary winning. They probably splurged on things and were making tons of deals already so they could ramp up their campaign.

And now those lobbyists and scumbags that contributed to Hillary's campaign in exchange for benefits gave up their money and get no benefits. I imagine Clinton's situation is that the richest, most powerful people in the world are furious at them that they couldn't deliver 4 years of the purest form of oligarchy this planet has ever seen.

If they give those weapons to civilians, they don't profit off of it unless they can cause so much chaos somehow Trump no longer becomes president and Hillary takes over, which would mean killing a whole lot of people that would naturally take Trumps place if something were to happen to him. They owe a lot of people money, they're probably going to start getting into some seriously shady shit to try and make quick cash.

I can't tell if you're a genuine retarded cuckchan wetback or if this is CTR's new hobby.

GUYS WAIT

IF WE PRETEND TO BE HILLARY SUPPORTERS WE MIGHT GET FREE AKS

Could be large scale false flag attacks

how FUCKING stupid do you actually have to be to take that seriously. you 89 IQ piece of shit. That was a joke you glue sniffing goblin

brb growing out cuck beard and buying problem glasses so i can infiltrate their ranks and open up on them with an ak drum

I bet a lot of us could pull it off, but if they know who you voted for you'd basically be offing yourself. That said I don't feel any less ecstatic about electing a real president for a change.

That ID is amazing.

I live in California in the Bay Area and even in my smallish town the local high school Latino kids were out on the streets protesting and apparently started a fire outside a store.

Can someone give me a playbook for how to deal with it if it escalates? I don't own a gun.

take to the streets with them and if the fire rises and it starts getting chaotic, use the opportunity to covertly stab lone stragglers in a vital and fade back into the group.

Why not just kill the suppliers? Its not like they have a use for them, being dead men walking and all.

I've never liked these conspiracies, especially with regards to the U.S. We have plenty of guns and ammo and both sides have had decades to build up and even scratch serial numbers, even back when it was far easier on the older weapons.

You don't need illegal firearms and they are completely unnecessary if you're going to try and kick start a revolution. Any revolutionary must know that to be semi-successful you must know the minute you take action you're already dead, or must be prepared to get caught.

Illegal firearms are completely unnecessary and some Hollywood shit.

Trump has a Trump card to basically destroy this movement without the need of a single cop.

Beaners aren't going to fight and die for gibs. They'd sooner go back.

I wish they would try though.

Move somewhere with a higher white population density, or at least republican leaning.
I live in central California and you'd be surprised how many non-whites voted for Trump here.

i LIKE THE CUT OF YOUR JIB SIR

Here is a nerve gas recipe I have been posting and refining since 2009. pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E
Get a 25gal hazmat container which is hermetically sealed. Buy a car with cash from somebody you don't know a distance from your home. This requires no proof of ID and no paper trail. Purchase or make any sort of explosive you desire. Collect a large amount of hair and skin flakes from local airports or anywhere that people congregate. Us this contaminate the interior of the vehicle to hide your own from forensics. Drive to a major urban center. Steal a license plate from the area such as a motel parking lot outside the city center and discard the original somewhere it will not be found like a river(this will further complicate the tracking of the vehicle and prevent them from identifying you on CCTV footage as you drive through the city. Park the vehicle in any open lot or in the street. Detonate the explosives with a simply electronic timer connected to blasting caps or another suitable ignition source.
You will kill between 2,000 and 30,000 depending on the population density and weather conditions.
Saracens spent 50 million dollars to hijack planes and kill a few thousand. A white man could kill tens of thousands over and over again without being caught for a few thousand dollars.

That youtube link… Is to a video where one shot has a Russian flag in it.

OP, you wouldn't happen to be a faggot, would you?

Thank God Hillary wasn't elected. We dodged a nuke there.

I guess [current year] is the year that Holla Forums saved the world.

This might be the case. If it is, the best thing for the right to do is not engage. Ignore it. Don't let them incite civil war. If we refuses to strike back then nothing will happen and it will all fizzle out.

FAM

UO atendee. There's some really spooky shit going on around here. Good to see another user is in the area.

There have been organizations every night since the 8th, slowly growing in number I think? Hard to gauge. The main concentration is around the EMU from what I've seen. They come back every evening.

Pic related since I was there tonight.

I wouldn't be surprised. Outside the epicenters of poz, Cali's relatively farm-heavy- and where farmers go traditionalism follows.