The people have spoke, and Clinton won!

#NotMyPresident
#NMP

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/b/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

really

Trump won the white vote, hands down.
You fucking California beaners aren't going to take that away from the true inheritors of the United States.

Fuck off back to Mexico. I'm glad Hillary won the popular vote. Now fuck off because we have some deportations to begin.

This is a slide thread. They're spamming shit threads trying to bury the one about the Muslim journalist who called for Trump's assassination.

This wasn't a popular vote election it was an electoral college election. If it were a popular vote election they would have run a popular vote campaign. Republicans in CA would come out in larger numbers, dems in TX would come out in larger numbers etc. etc. completely changing the vote.

tbh smh fam, I'd dick the one in front
if she ditched the glasses and washed her greasy fucking spaghettihair

Not your president because this isn't your country. Oven yourselves.

I'm literally shaking

If they wrote it on tits we would surely believe.

Let the niggers have 'em

Checked the log. Thank god the fucking mods are back. 3 hours away and this place turns to shit.

I'd grab their pussies.

boards.4chan.org/b/
>>>Holla Forums

This #notmypresident hashtag seems to be the final throes of the Clinton Foundation, and CTR.

I think you all know what to do with it.

Yes, she has an attractive exterior at least. Too bad feminism fucked her up.

Soros is firing everything he's got left in a desperate last attempt to undermine democracy. It's not gonna work, even with all those paid protestors.
Notice Hillary isn't demanding a recount, because that would reveal just how much of that "popular vote" was dead people and illegals.

My wife's son is crying because of you assholes

#NMP

Give me enough time, and I can un-fuck practically anyone to at least some degree.

They're 4chan kikes.

according to ccn she didn't win the popular vote.

Make us proud.

Goddammit Holla Forums

WHY HAS THE MODS NOT DELETED THIS THREAD?

fuck I thought the shills would give up by now

They are also tryijng to bury the Comet Pizza and Podesta threads to stop people from researching.

shhhh

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Go back to cuckchan.

#NotMyVoters #RWDS

Go back to cuckchan. This is low energy as fuck.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. wasted dubs