He's a Holocaust denier

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/mar/15/trauma-second-generation-holocaust-survivors
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

conservatives. are there any depths they won't sink to?

A lot of projecting there, laddy.

b-but there's proof. We have pictures of skinny kids behind a fence and a pile of shoes.

if the holocaust never happened how come we have holocaust survivors? retards.

If the holocaust happened, why are there so many holocaust survivors? Retards.

Why would anyone utilize a tragedy to earn millions and institutional power?

If there was no second Holocaust, why are there second-generation Holocaust survivors?

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/mar/15/trauma-second-generation-holocaust-survivors

They're time travelers from the future.

Only in Drumpf's America smh

Conservacucks think that books & learning are for "libruls", do you actually expect them to care about facts? They just do whatever Fox News/Daddy Trump tells them.

What are you playing at, Norm?

Don't you retards on the left realize that conservatives are your allies? Conservatives pander to the left and do everything they say.

there are less jews in europe BECUASE THEY WERE GASSED BY HITLER, DUMBASS

With delousing agent?

You are equating jews to lice stop being a bigot against the poor lice.

remember the 6 trillion lice that died in the holocaust

Whether it happened or not I think we can all come together and agree that it should have happened.

It's sickening to look at the horiffic weapons the Nazis used in their holocaust of 6 quintillion Jews.

I suppose the US spraying Children with DDT in Europe, the US, and in many other parts of the world was also a holocaust.

Zyklon B < DDT
DDT is more powerful.

You could literally swallow DDT and not be harmed by it.

That's my point.

Sorry, misread your post.

btw I think we should bring back DDT (or something similar that doesn't mess up bird eggs) too many disease carrying insects ( zika,etc.) its worse now since they imported so many third worlders and their parasites to the first world.

ITT Holla Forums vents their frustrations outside of their echochamber. Reminder that Holla Forums inflates their numbers via botting and their piggu BO is responsible for /ggrevolt/.

He posted there for a while, but he wasn't the BO of ggrevolt. I'm really tired of ggrevolt being your bogeyman for Holla Forums GG thread's spectacular failures. Revolt were fags, but the people in that thread were worse in regards how they quadruple down on bad decisions, inaction and their own lolcows. Fucking Ralph would have done a better job with GG than the people in that thread. At least he wasn't a libtard "trans-lesbian" from reddit trying to suck up to the mainstream media and SJWs.

well played

That's a pretty cute pic dude. I miss classic imageboard humor sometimes.

Gotta give it to the juice, they made up some bullshit and rewrote history is less than half a century.
Imagine how much bullshit they will make up if they keep on going like this. Your grandchilden wil probably think Jesus was a muslim black transexual that was killed by white people.

Is the joke that business will never be great for the goyim as long as they have a say in it?

A 'holocaust' dumbest name ever… did happen
most 'holocaust' survivors are also lyin though

How do you define a holocaust? A burnt offering? That can mean a lot of things.

Some Jews died. Along with a lot of Soviets, Germans, Poles, etc. I don't believe there was any systematic genocide like the popular narrative goes.

They already went down the Jesus was a tranny route years ago.

There was………. of Germans from 1945-1947 the expulsions, Dresden, executions of unarmed pows,civilans, etc.

Took Jerry a while to think of the word gentile, he is so used to using goy

Is this 2004?

God Emperor Trump will be declaring war on the Juden.

Is Norm redpilled? He mentions Hitler and Holocaust denial quite frequently.

funny, he looked to me like he was gorging their mutilated dick like any good american

He's a walking talking red pill joke machine. Do the math, son.

The fact that Jerry laughs at that…

Success couldn't have happened to a better Jew. Keep it real JERRY!

fake picture

>>>/reddit/

You have to really heat up the same poison pellets in a specially created metal chamber to generate gas to kill disease carrying lice on clothes.

That's neocons.

No, hillbillies think that. But go ahead, believe this about half the country. I'm really curious to see how far you get in life in 20 years, be sure to post an update for me then.

He named David Irving, who's famous for going to jail for "holocaust denial", not only that but he's mentioned specific details of the Fred Luechter report. I think he understands the current struggle and uses his humor to expose it.

I also think he's a basic nihilist, he's doing it just for the laughs it gets, he couldn't give a damn about truth either way.

Eh, I can understand kikes getting confused when the Germans wanted to sanitize then and they said that the gas was to remove parasites.

Go back to fucking your kids.

no matter where you fall in any debate at all, anytime this language is used to dismiss someone without evidence, it should be painfully obvious they aren't arguing with logic, but with fallacy. Therefore their stance should be immediately discredited. Luckily for the powers that be, most are braindead as fuck, even the self proclaimed 'woke' ones.

hey it's that one kid who thinks he's "too smart"

Come to think about it, I never actually checked to see what holocaust actually does mean…