Our girl Jenny with the new video.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MargaretsBelly/status/887975118105980928
mobile.twitter.com/realJamesAllsup/status/888156292816060416
mobile.twitter.com/realJamesAllsup/status/888162220709892096
mobile.twitter.com/realJamesAllsup/status/888153814213083136
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she's right, you know

Too long but I liked the first minute I've watched.
Now time to Fap.

I can believe that

>>>/waifuist/

Can we just have a fap jenny thread, its been a long time since i busted one looking at her. also got this off of 4chan.

Her face looks like a fucked pussy sometimes.

also an up-skirt

she looked really good in that video where she was sick, real slutty look

this is my fetish

It was made by the Margaretcuck which turned out to be ironic considering how BLACKED she is.

can someone spoonfeed me on who is this reptilian monster and why she seems to be a meme in here?

You got her mouth sounds?

I think it just most us want to fuck her/ trade pics and shit.

jenny is like the little sister we never had, she's not for sexual

What are the chances she's sent nudes?

about the same as LaMelo Ball's chances of graduating from college

YEEEEEESSSSSSsssssssssssssss!!
amazing user

i dont get it. is that a yes or a no.

It is a resounding NO user.

(heil)

Nope!

OMG she is so quirky xDDDD

She looks 1/8 black

Lol, no.

reminder that she disavowed

*little step sister

ONLY A GOD DENIES HER DIVINITY

that never happened

also legs for the jennyfags

Wasting good quads. I will have sex with her thinking about it.

4/10. Would settle.

lel triggered

Project much?

Typical

Did you guys hear about the (((rebel media))) jewess who tried to start beef with are queen!? Went nuclear after Margaret pointed out she used kickstarter money to get a nosejob.

twitter.com/MargaretsBelly/status/887975118105980928

Yes she was bashed after that.

Inb4 it's just joke, she sucks black dicks ironically just like Milo

What a surprise…Not.

You are just too autistic to understand sarcasm. Also being an actual cuckold biases your view because you want it to be true. Margaret is our legitimate Queen, Jennay is a chinless sloth. Deal with it.

.@LauraLoomer has always been a nasty woman. A few months ago she sent me pics of my gf w/ "Blacked" logo- totally unprovoked. Gross person.

mobile.twitter.com/realJamesAllsup/status/888156292816060416

Proof that Jews are responsible for the blacked memes.

Remember the attempt to paint @RichardBSpencer as a predator? @LauraLoomer was one of the "sources" of that narrative.
mobile.twitter.com/realJamesAllsup/status/888162220709892096

Marg did a stream about it too, addresses the JQ head on without being obvious about it.

Wew what a surprise

I don't care, James. Stop forcing your bagshitter.

You're mocking someone with a serious illness who has never done anything to you. You're a sick fuck, @LauraLoomer
mobile.twitter.com/realJamesAllsup/status/888153814213083136

My name is Jim not James, I am opposed to the Margaretfags but I never miss an opportunity to expose the Jews.

You are delusional, I made that. BLACKED memes are just a bit of fun, in this case especially funny because Margaretfag was calling Marg some sort of aryan queen when she made those tweets. Why would some twitter slag from Rebel Media post here? There is some gangstalking tier paranoia here sometimes arising from obvious bait.

Take your pretender queen sloth back to reddit where it belongs.

The mask slips, yet again. Reminder that we call the slothfag "Faggot Cuck" for a reason. He's probably a kike too, that explains why he thinks a chinless bag is waifu material.

Because if you would have watched the fucking tweets you would have known that the rebel media was sending private messages on Twitter.
We know who you are.

Inb4 it's just a shoop

What did he mean by this?

Why would I defend either of those bitches ?

Why am I suddenly a jew from twitter who loves Jenny for calling out a woman who confessed on twitter that she wants black men to treat her bootyhole like an Ariana Grande concert?

Sad!

She really is 1/8 black

And likes Disney Wars

Don't get mad bro, it's just bants. Marg has got some sweet tits.

you guys are boring, emma vs. dunst was much funnier

Jenny vs. Margaret has been going on a lot longer than Emma vs. Dunst

I'll take what is mspaint for $500 dollars.

you would smash, dont fight it.

She looks literally mildly retarded in all those pics. Like she could be a legitimate special needs girl deep down the autism spectrum that you could get in trouble for having in your home unsupervised especially if you gave her alcohol or something.

Not that user but I would, especially 2nd pic.

That's a bit of a weird comparison user, has that happened to you before? Storytime?

So sad! I don't know whether to mock you or pity you so I'll just do both.

Why is Jennys voice so deep?

who is this this literally who slut and why should I care?

Why is she so repulsive?

>when the talmudic genes hit hard

>>>/television/

Get back to your slow board. Enough we have with the masiefaggots and drumpfsberg

Lets face the facts here, Based Margposter is by far the best waifufag and we all know it is true. With Margaret as our queen it seems fitting that based Margposter be declared king of Holla Forums.

>>>/television/

This tbh.

A wild trigglypuff appears!

Samefag

All me.

Nah these

Are All you

Proof?

And yet, in that short time they managed to be more funny than all three of you fags combined.

Wait when the fuck did emma vs. Dunst start? Who the fuck thinks an actual actress should be queen of Holla Forums instead of some random e celeb? Also why the fuck is this debate still ongoing I thought we all agreed girls sucked and shouldn't be allowed into Holla Forums cause they'd shit up the place?

You broke the confidentiality agreement. Reported to admin.

I am the admin

emma vs maisie didn't catch on

You're gawddamn right. We have the best OC, beautiful OC.

Literal beta female.

we need more fap pics!

you can see she has no pants on in the first pic

That's what's so appealing about her. Wouldn't you like to romance her, have a few memorable and adventurous dates in which she really falls for you, then fuck an 8/10 while she has to watch?

I cant wait to oven all of you kikes.

>>>/television/

>>>/television/

Honestly her loving something and not knowing as much a those fucking losers is refreshing and makes her more cute.

actually that was not the beginning, that thread was a reaction to a dunstfag coming to sperg out in the official Emma worship thread, which was the real start of it all

This fucking plebe.

please next time you post a reptilian ogre spoiler that shit

oh pa-lease

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

you know your waifu is trash when you literally need to take a picture of her back when she was a fucking kid in order not to show off how ugly she is

You know you are a butthurt waifushit trash when you literally need to make a picture of the woman you hate in MS Paint in order not to show off your apparent intellectual superiority, despite being an asshurt waifufag.

you know you're an asshurt ogre worshipper when you think sage is a downvote

LOOK INTO THE CAMERA YOU DUMB BITCH

Most anons here are so cucked they would eat the shit out of her colostomy bag

i'd really like to fuck her hard and beat the shit out of her but i would feel bad because she sounds like a child and has toys and shit everywhere. also what's with the poop sack girl? gross

Not only ugly as fuck but is probably into zoophilia

i want her to suck me off like she does her horse

You know you're an illiterate who don't know how to read and see the word "sage" in posts that don't have the word sage.

and they create boards like /television/

bump

A board that doesn't have 5 threads about the same malformed disney shill. Imagine that.

That woman from The Rebel isn't even alt-right, she's larping as one. There's a video of her completely drunk, spewing memes like a normie.
The fact that her only argument was attacking Margaret on her health issues, that says a lot about her.
That nose… holy shit.