Why do normies eat up this social media cancer?

Why do normies eat up this social media cancer?

What can I do to wake them the fuck up?

Other urls found in this thread:

cheaprvliving.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diminutive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ignore them.
AND RUN TO THE HILLS

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES

Remember that you're not a number. You're a free man!

I see Cuckerberg flashed his BIOS and greased his sprockets. He almost passes now.
ignore them tho, if you have one slowly fill it with fake information by adding everyone you're suggested to, change your school, work, city etc then log off and never go back

Why do plebeians come onto our board spewing gradeschool-tier vocabulary?

shit thread

You don't.

You know normies came from wizardchan, not reddit, right?

"Normie" came from the book "Treating the Alcoholic: A Developmental Model of Recovery" and was later popularized by 4chan, you philistine.

Because everyone does it. Monkey see, monkey do. Anyone who doesn't will be asked "why don't you have a faceberg? are you autist?" and give up.
You don't. The most you can do is trick them into using a better service, which is damn near impossible given faceberg has billions at their disposal and we have pocket change.

You're number six.

Why is Cuckerberg sweating out of his upper torso? Does anyone else find that weird?

Anyway, to try and contribute to a low-effort /g/-tier thread: I find that normies' attitude to Cuckbook has changed. Three years ago, not being on it was tolerable by them but still weird. Nowadays, they actively admire me for it. I get people saying 'respect' and other compliments when it comes up that I don't have it. It seems like most of them hate the site but are forced to use it for messaging and groups. Actual use of the site is dying among normies here and I suspect that FB is only still growing because of the third world getting internet access. Once that constant trickle of Bhramalamadingdongs and Mwazi Nputos dries up, they are fucked.

This does not apply to other social networking sites. I honestly don't get Snapchat but they can't stay off it for a day. They take pictures of their walls and send them to people for the sole purpose of keeping up snap 'streaks'. Really bizarre.

I think this idiot searches each thread for "normie" and then goes on his strange screed. Almost like a bot, but it is actually a low functioning autist. Earlier he brought us the revelatory information that the Latin term plebeian came before the internet!

Not really
FB is basically junk food at they know it. So they say shit like they "respect" you because they know they're eating shit that's slowly killing them ... but none of them have the willpower to stop the drip feed.

normie is just another way to say normalfag.

Holla Forums is social media.

They were smart to catch this, and bought up all the new viable upstarts. Instagram, WhatsApp, etc.

This is so true. Though the majority of people I've met who asked me this question turned out to not be worth it anyways. People shouldn't join platforms just because their friends invite them to do so. If only we could be as strong as Stallman and not buy into any of this shit ever.

>(((Stallman)))

No fam this is anti-social media. That's why /r9k/ lives here, and Holla Forums also.

how you doing number 818721?

reptilian confirmed

Why do you care what other people do? Ignore them.

because what other people do affects me? Because ignoring them is what got us into this ridiculous world where you are cut off from applying to a good 1/3 of jobs if you don't have a LinkedIn? Where dating barely happens outside of Tinder because we can't be assed to do more than swipe left or right anymore?
Fuck you buddy

If that's your idea of other people affecting you, then go enjoy your Facebook, LinkedIn and Tinder. I will enjoy my jobs, and my dating without LinkedIn and Tinder.

You can't change shit taste.

They may elect him to be the next POTUS and you may have no choice but using it.

He's too weird and awkward in public. My fear is they'll run Michelle Obama, and he/she'll just say:
> First black transwoman: YES WE WILL
and then walk right into the White House. If they run a goofball like Zuckerberg, Chad Trump would slaughter him on stage to such an extent it would make poor Jeb! seem like an alpha in comparison.

Kamila Harris will be the first female ape President.

I'm actually for this in general, provided they killed student loans entirely. End the federal student loan program, and outlaw/very highly regulate private student loans. Then forgive all student loans applied for before student loan reform was announced. You don't want people rushing to get loans knowing they will be forgiven. The education-banker complex will be very much against this of course. It will force schools to offer actual degrees again, and will make the price drop like a rock. The main reason modern college is so expensive is because they know the students can just get loans to cover it. The colleges win, the banks win, and the students lose. They get a shit education and/or a worthless degree. Shit, I have a STEM degree and have only had one short term temp job since I graduated two years ago. I'm living with my parents and flipping burgers to make my loan payments. I got meme'd hard. I should have become a welder or something.

Most places welders are fucked too. We really just need to kill kikes now

I'll go even further and advocate for full tax-payer funded higher education, merit based and for citizens only. With the program being limited of course to STEM fields and courses which benefit society. Obviously we need some people to study History (even Art History), but it should be a very select few, which have shown an aptitude for the subject. Obviously "gender studies" and other worthless degrees would be eliminated.

nine digits, that's all we get

It's pretty terrible. Our system is geared to optimize profits for predatory bankers instead of giving each man a meaningful career.

I would terrify me to be born in this day and age. Fortunatelly I'm old enough that there wasn't social crap or cameras fucking everywhere while I was young.

Fuck you. I worked my ass off to pay off all my loans and expect an attempt to gas your whole generation if you attempt to rob mine.

Not robbing anyone. Student loans are wiped out, and the program with it. College prices will drop, and people will be able to work their way through college like they used to. It takes string chemo to kill the cancer. Get over yourself. Modern student loans are absolutely predatory.

Let me make it clear. I'm not talking about a bailout where the government pays off the loans, I'm talking about obliterating the loans. Those offering private loans like Sallie Mae will take a serious hit. Hopefully they will be forced to close their doors entirely.

You don't magic away debt, youngin'. Debt is paid by someone. "forgiveness" means you move your private debt to public debt and that gets paid by me in various ways.
You have no idea what's going on right now. The Jews control academia, the banks, and the government and are deliberately crashing this plane knowing that they're going to move an impossible amount of bad debt on paper that they know can never be collected from you to public debt that they can bleed out of America. This shit doesn't just stop because their plan succeeds. It gets worse until we fucking die or kill them.

You argument is OK apart from killing off private loans. Private loans are fine, the lender is voluntarily lending the money (as opposed to the tax payer being forced to) and the lendee has to pay it back therefore they will have to study something worthwhile. I can't see a true private lender (i.e. one who isn't expecting to be bailed out by the government, or being forced by the government to lend money to idiots) lending money for someone to study retarded shit. In a free market they would only lend money to intelligent people who are planning to study a worthwhile subject. Private charities can then be used to (voluntarily) fund idiots to learn stupid shit (the majority of current college students) if people really want more gender studies graduates.

The problem is that the private loans are the most predatory and kiked of them all. The terms are absolutely atrocious on private loans. We can only have a truly free market after we kill every last jew.

Yes. I'm proposing that the kike institutions that created the debt take it on themselves. Any money they lent is lost and they have to deal with it.

Student loans are one of the greatest kike scams there is. They need to be stopped and obliterated.

You're proposing robbing the bank. So how are you going to do that? Are you going to ask them nicely to rob themselves, or perhaps tell their representatives they placed in congress to do it to them?

It's just babbys first internet and computer. I mean back then you have to be good at computer stuff to to build one or atleast have a family member or friend who's geek-y enough AND be good at using operating systems.
It's the homo man's fault (Steve Jobs) who normalized computers and OS user experience although anyone could've done the same role even if he didn't exist.
As to why they gobble it up, the reason is mind control. If you don't even know what I'm talking about, you'll end up the same as them.
normies = normal + homie. don't tell me. Use normalfag instead

Why do you even care? Notice how the hacker communities completeley sunk and never appeared again on the net? You wake the fuck up! just ignore normalfags. Stop hating or caring about people who aren't important.
I g n o r e . t h e m

Oh, it will never happen and I never meant to imply that it would. It's just what I would like to see happen. In reality, I will like flip burgers for ten years. Probably end up living on the streets when one of my parents dies. Then I'll use my next paycheck to get a helium tank and kill myself.

Billions and billions of atoms had to align themselves for you to be you... and that's how you repay the universe. From this moment on user, you will stop being a loser.

Save up for a van, or other vehicle you can live in if need be. Read this site: cheaprvliving.com/ and get accustomed to strategies so you can implement them if/when needed. The site is by an old guy who lost everything in a divorce, so he made his own custom truck camper for his Ford Ranger and moved to Alaska and had a great time. There's a lot of other people who did this, especially after the 2008 financial crisis. I mean living in vehicle, not necessarily moving to Alaska. Anyway once you have a decent van or whatever and know the ins and outs, you'll never have to be homeless because your home is wherever you go. Eventually you can even buy your own land somewhere in cash. It's a different kind of thinking than the "work 40 hours/week to barely pay for rent or mortgage, student loans, and other debts" system the jews want to force on everyone. Because you can still work, even just part time someplace, and actually save money instead of barely making ends meet. I've seen some guys who actually worked at Walmart and lived in a van or RV parked right in front. They just pocketed all their income, instead of paying landlord or bank.

Thanks, the main thing that keeps me from doing this is electricity. I've lost weight, but I have a lot more to lose, and still have sleep apnea, and if my grandfather was any hint, probably still will even if I get very fit. I need electricity to run my CPAP while I sleep. I'm going to read his electricity page, and may try to do this soon. Just being out on my own will be good for my mental health.

Reminder that Zuckerberg is not human. They've been trying to teach it how to smile for years but they just can't achieve a good result.

EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE

Fuck off back to 9gag you plebeian.

Are there adults that do this? I thought it was a kid/teen things.

(((Stallman))) is (((Jesus)))

Why are you such a fucking faggot, user?

chan lingo never made past grade school. If you don't like it you're in the wrong website faggot.

Normie is more effective because the -ie is more diminutive than -fag. Normie is linguistically superior as an insult.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diminutive

blow shit up.

We're not ESL students here, you don't need to link definitions of English words.

I don't know about that

I've always made the distinction that a normalfag is someone that seems normal except for the fact they like the chans. They are well adjusted, and if they have a powerlevel above zero, they keep it well hidden. A normie is just a normal person. They probably don't even know what a chan is. They think of the internet as that thing that gives them facebook. They are more or less lost causes.