Lying Press Starts Attacking Barron

No morals, and ethics. This has been a consistent trend forever, but it was extremely noticeable since June 2015.

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NhUi1
twitter.com/kadeengriffiths
detail.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/qa/question_detail/q1033668950
youtu.be/gWrVJHtejkQ?t=22m6s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Ghetto
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump for the future president

A classic, but it's really low of them to make fun of a kid. They must be salty as fuck to do something like this.

These people have no integrity, no decency, no sense of proportionality and most of all, no honour. This whole affair with the God Prince reminds me of the incident in the summer during Prince George's third birthday. All of the feminists took this photograph as a cue to pile on, all at once, lambasting him for his 'white privilege.' He's three years old. He has no concept of much of anything, let alone privilege.

archive.is/NhUi1

They'll hang. They'll hang and they'll burn for their insolence. We shall make it so.

It was 3am and he's 10.

Women are so dumb. Never should've let them vote.

They don't know how to react to Trump winning so they're just flinging shit at everything.

They look ridiculous

THEY'RE LITERALLY BULLYING A 10 YEAR OLD

never change

wew, what do they hope to gain by pissing trump off even further?

One of the first things that came out of my liberal cunt mothers mouth was complaining that Melania didn't smile enough and Barron looked bored.

I had to actually explain to this woman who raised 4 kids that if that was me 10 years old suffering through 18 months of odd hours and traveling I'd be tired/bored as shit too, especially at 3-fucking-A-M

Day of the rope etc

they honestly think there's something that will cause Donald to hold back because it worked for literally everyone else. they're in for a rude awakening.

On a school night too.

On one hand, this makes me angry, but on the other hand, it's not very surprising.

I hope Trump gets that journalist who think it's fun to insult his little kid. What a disgusting individual.

the media learned nothing
kikes have no self-reflection abilities

I'm going to honestly send him a letter pushing for an ex post facto clause so he can go after these people after he passes the bill.

Don't let the muh children shit fool you; leftists hate kids and babies.

If they're still hosting the shit on their websites after the law passes, why not? They wouldn't show any mercy and they would use every underhanded tactic at their disposal. Let them suck on it.

this, most leftists go on websites and subreddits that are about hating kids and vowing to never having them, calling them "crotch spawn". they see children only as political tools and nothing else.

Wait a minute
guys
hey guys
I thought that the left were the ones who constantly tried to shove propaganda and their agenda down our throats under the excuse of "muh chilluns"
This seems a bit hypocritical for them to bully a 10 year old.

It's been tradition in the U.S. press that the President-elect and President's kids are off limits especially if they are as young as Barron. Once they hit their mid to late teens, yeah a little bit of coverage but other than that they leave them alone.

But given the state of our faggoty ass press this comes as no surprise.

If he doesn't open up libel laws I will not vote for him in 2020. That's what I want most of all.

Fucking spineless assholes.

Attacking a kid after he's basically been up for 20 hours. What the fuck is wrong with these people? What the fuck is their major malfunction? When do we get to purge these assholes once and for all?

They are desperately searching up and down the Trump family tree for someone they can use to attack him.

This is how hard these people hate the image of a large, successful and well adjusted white family.

Yeah, i would have been a bit shy aswell.

also financial tools. moh keeds = mo welfeyuh

niggers are not left wing, they are chicken wings

I'd be tired too but it's not off limits to attack the children of the man you hate to these people.

He's a ten year old boy, he's probably done a lot of travelling with his dad and he's been up all night, until 3AM, waiting. Of course he was bloody tired.

Maybe they're all just scared that Baron Youth will become a thing

I'm looking forward to the day Don Jr and Eric turn up at a media office with horse whips and "Heard you been talking shit" expressions on their faces.

Barron the Baron

Author of the Bustle article

Bet she has a big ol dick

SWEAR IN THE BARRON

Nice. A bit difficult to see some of the text though.

ehhh, now in PNG

GOOD MOVE GUYS

ATTACKING THE CHILD OF THE NEXT PRESIDENT

HOPE YOUR TAXES ARE READY TO BE VIEWED BY THE IRS

Thats it man this proves he is a liberal and may undergo hormone replace therapy as a big fuck you to his dad.
Karma is a bitch you vile racist man.

If you ever needed any more fucking proof that the AUTISM EPIDEMIC was structured look no fucking further.

Im as bothered about the opinion of the press as everyone else but they call us horrible racists/bullies whatever. Then they go and nationally publish something calling a 10 year old autistic?

Is this actually the end of them? Will they have any credibility after this? Will even liberal faggots buy this shit?

Not fooled in the slightest. I'm just saying they're low-down pieces of shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If I'm remembering correctly and not just retarded, the press had to be reminded to leave Chelsea Clinton alone when Slick Willie first took office.

She was around 11 years old and the first child in the White House since Amy Carter so the press wanted to cover her. The Clintons told them to fuck off. I suspect Trump will do likewise.

Barron is living proof of being sick and tried from winning so much!

BARRON THE BARON

The media is being goaded in. When Trump opens up libel laws, these fucks won't be able to run a WordPress.

everything is fucking autism these days

No, it's just The Barron. His dad is The Donald. He can be The Barron

The Lugenpresse needs to be fucking destroyed. They use children as tools in both sides, remember all those pictures of Syrian kids they used to try and emotionally manipulate the public?

either that or Holla Forums wrote this article.

Remember when autism wasn't a synonym for social awkwardness?

does her shirt say juicy coochy?

what the fuck

I've heard people use autism as an explanation for just about every quirk you can imagine.

Day of the rope for journalists when?

What happened to the children of the president being off limits for the Media?

January 21st

And I'm honestly really grateful for that. I was worried the MSM would wise up and take a break from their usual narratives for awhile. You know, let white people feel like they've "won" for a few months before picking back up with their typical white genocide propaganda after the normies have tuned out again.

But nope, they clearly aren't that smart. They are just going full retard instead.

Pic related was losing his shit yesterday. It really sound like he was encouraging liberals to start a civil war. They are just going to make Trump's support grow.

To be fair, among her people it's customary to eat the children of your tribe's rivals. She's actually somewhat civilized.

Not to mention the anchor babies they trot for constant appeals to emotion

Juicy Couture, some kind of kids fashion line I think. Please tell me you've seen the video that image grab is from.

It's great that they're doubling down because it just means Trump is more likely to hold them to account. All the anti-Trump violence that we're seeing now is completely on their heads.

this
oops.

It's not really that they're stupid though they certainly can be, it's that they aren't disciplined. There is no central command for the media - there's just a culture that instinctively knows which narrative is the correct one and abides by tribal taboos. This has advantages and disadvantages.

The advantage of the distributed model is that there's no head to strike off. (((Thomas Friedman))) really doesn't take orders from anybody, and if he ever slips and breaks his neck, there will be many others behind him who automatically know what ZOG wants written in the (((NYT))). Rachel Maddow occupies the soft-butch dyke niche in the major media. If she ever moves to Lesbos, she'll be replaced with (((Amy Goodman))). There's a neverending supply of these people.

The disadvantage is the lack of fire control. The most sophisticated message the collective can process is that Trump=Hitler but not the way we mean it, fam, so their attacks will always be loose and shifting, with nothing really planned in advance. They dabble in the chaos we roll around in.

It's a tough nut to crack, for sure. That's why we have to hang them all. Make sure the contagion is fully contained.

Because no one cares anymore, it's over.

Their hatred towards Trump jr. is them still being in denial with reality.

Fuck off, Maddow po–

oh

This is especially true for websites and newspaper writings.

For them, they typically just purchase articles. It doesn't matter to them if a writer libels someone or gets things massively wrong (as long as the politics are right), since they are disconnected from the articles since almost no one is an employee.

You may remember hearing ages ago about how some people would get asked by Cracked to write an article for them, only for Cracked to stop messaging them as soon as they were asked how much they'd pay. Revealed how a common tactic of many websites is to just ask people to write for free, which many are oddly happy to do.

I wouldn't be surprised if none of the writers of these anti-Barron articles were not employees of these sites/newspapers.

Nice analysis of problem.

WE NEED TO GET BARRON ON Holla Forums ASAP

I have a very strong feeling that there is something special about this kid. He may soon become a major meme, and possibly the future leader of Western civilization. He must be indoctrinated in the correct political fashion, learn to appreciate the beauty and richness of our ancestors, and encouraged to help the white European peoples achieve greatness once again.

Any ideas how to get him on to Holla Forums? I am sure Trump is going to try to keep him away from the pozzed nature of the public education system, but even private schools are going to shove globalism and degeneracy down his throat.

Yeah, it's just a (((coincidence))) when they simultaneously all run the same buzzwords all over the place.

They coordinate a fucking huge deal, but there is no hierarchy in place for BLAME.

No matter what bullshit they write, they will never accept BLAME for it.

I work as a freelancer in that odious field, and you're dead right. It's a relatively soft living, at least. Low-energy, low-effort.

Thanks. When you hate people this much, you're motivated to understand them.

I'm very happy that Chris Hayes personally experienced so much pain from this.

They've been using "dark" to describe everything Trump does for two years. They do read each others' shit, user.

He might be the God Emperor's son but he's also underaged. This is an 18+ site

He's also probably already here

No.

It was after a particular speech that they all came out with headlines that looked identical with the specific description 'dark' included.

They were released in such a span of time that it is impossible for them to have read each others' work first.

Using 'dark' to describe Trump was not done throughout the election. They were not doing headlines like that for that fucking long.

Is that an abbo ?

I guess you're right. There's just no way that professional communicators who live in the internet age and who all have exactly the same opinion about Donald Trump could possibly have hit upon the same negative adjective to describe him. Surely the simplest explanation for this is that a secret memo goes out every week to every freelancer who writes headlines for both Mother Jones and CNBC - but which is never leaked - prescribing the exact words to be used in the banners. Those who deviate from the secret plan are liquidated.

Or. . . maybe all of the editors went to the same schools and fuck each others' boyfriends on vacation in Bimini? Maybe they share gossip, enforce social norms, and suck each others' cocks for fun and profit the way every group of human beings everywhere do?

I guess it could be either explanation. They're both equally likely.

she's actually more manly than that fag lel.

The only thing we can do about this is to hope for Trump's family to sue them.
Or try and convince normies about press lack of morality, i don't know.

No.
Stop this fucking shit right there.
I don't care that this is Holla Forums, you do not even joke about doing that to a fucking kid in the middle of his childhood.

Leftists attacking family members even including children? Noooooo. hahaha THIS THE ENEMY! Look into it's beady Jew eyes and see the face of evil.

They really don't realise that they're the evil ones.
It's amazing.

never too early to know the truth
checked.

I saw some article from Washing Post about how it's time the media starts doing hard-hitting journalism again to earn the people's trust back.

Which really just means they're still gonna be anti-Trump, but now that he's gonna be the president the articles will be more important somehow.

Oh shit

No, let the kid keep his innocence.

No, that's Eric.

If we can meme a President into the White House, we surely will be able to meme this to happen.

KEK WILLS IT

More like they just have slack chats and email groups where they communicate, along with messaging the actual Clinton campaign and having back and forth discussions with them about what they wanted to hit on at times as evidenced by the Podesta leaks.

What it's really evidence of is that they are generally all talking with each other which leads them all being generally on the same page about what they all think regarding certain topics. So they can't really be considered to have been hitting upon the exact same wording in their articles through independent thinking, but rather groupthink.

THE NIGGEST

Anyone notcied how tall Baron is for a TEN YEAR OLD Jesus Christ.
The Trump Family has God-Tier Genes

Barron is already redpilled, if he had the same butler as Trump during his childhood.

Donald was too tough a target for them so they went after a 10 year old kid?
Real classy, leftists.

This.
Give him 8 more years of peace, at least.

We'd have to get Melania on Holla Forums first. She keeps a close eye on his social media activity, she said as much at one rally she did.

They are going to pay for slandering Barron like that!

The lugenpresse has absolutely no integrity.

Support alternative media, goys.

THE KID IS A FUCKING LEGEND.

Word is he has vaccine damage, hence Trump position on vaccines.

Can niggers be any uglier? Fuck, what sort of exposure time do you need to picture such a black cunt?

As a child that was on the recieving end of that sort of shit, i can confidently tell you to go fuck yourself with a 12-gauge, what happens to you in childhood effects you for your entire fucking life.
I may be red-pilled, but i am sure as shit not a well adjusted person and will likely die alone and unloved with my only accomplishments being a participation award in the memewar.
Look at what happened to Jeb and think for a minute before you get any more bright ideas about forcing your viewpoints onto children.

Autists aren't exactly known to be the type of people who'd go on stage in front of tens of thousands of people and millions of viewers at home.

Scary numbers, I don't know what to make of that.

Media loves using children to push a narrative. This one is exceptionally desperate considering most people, especially children, are tired at 3am.

we tried to stop him, user

He just wanted to live a quiet life.

If Eric was here he would not have made the dumbest comment to the media recently that Duke deserves a bullet in the head.

translate pls

This looks hilarious. My Japanese bookstore had a bunch of Trump things. I got a book of just his tweets with pictures of them and then the tweets translated into japanese. It's hilarious what they included, even jewish things. I should go back and see what else I can pick up, I'm sure he'll be on a load of magazine covers.

That was outrageous, but he is a civic nationalist. Guess the schism is that wide for some.

Time to open up those libel laws, Trump.

Japan's copyright law is so lax when it comes to shit like that, the kikes in the U.S. would never allowed anything such as it here.

it's ok school was shut down because of the student protest
:^)
THANKS DAD!

I imagine he'll be starting a new school very soon

I'm Autism, you're Autism, why even this board is Autism!

So why aren't we doxing each and everyone of these these ((((journalists)))?

As if anyone doesn't see the double entrendre implicit in "Juicy Couture", it's about as blatant as the brand "PINK"

this post is autism

They dare Attack the Emperors heir?! They will hang for their crimes

Probably because it was like 2AM and the kid wanted to sleep, fucking idiot kikes.

We need a new "In the Hall of the Trumpen King" that details his campaign after the primaries and ends with him winning.

How dare they attack the Prince

they will burn for this

Dude, they're on the fucking news right now and 24/7 on how Trump is supposedly an evil person who wants to destroy the tpp agreement and destroy peoples lives and then they display some zombie saying how racist and homo phobic and… you know the dictionary, I mean holy fuck. Everywhere I go, there's people bitching and crying like this is some sort of terrible thing that happened. About how to anyone elect a rapist and blahblahblah. I'm unsubscribing left and right from live bookmarks and other places, it's fucking insane. The media really has created a situation where the whole nation is in a state of panic and every minute of every hour they spew the same garbage.

My conclusion to all this is (((they))) are going to try and get rid of him. We must do everything we can to warn Trump and protect him from the useful idiots.

At least 10-year-old Barron had the decency to show up in front of his father's supporters. Hillary kept her most loyal fans waiting at her party for HOURS until 2:00 AM, when suddenly she sent her pedo campaign manager to tell them to GTFO. For the first time in probably ever, she refused to give a concession speech that night or even have the decency to address the supporters who had campaigned for her for 18 months straight.

She postponed her speech until 8:30 the next morning but then abruptly pushed it back to 9:30 and then never really delivered it until about 11:00. And this is the incompetent woman who was almost elected to the most powerful job in the world.

You know how they always go around calling everybody Hitler? They believe that. They truly believe that they are the only force holding back a new Nazi Germany-esque power from rising. You know how the people they call Hitler usually never get into positions of power; often due to them?
Well, the left honestly think Hitler 2.0 just got elected.
This is no exaggeration, they are fully expecting extermination camps disguised as detainment centers for deportation.

How dare they try to rustle the little prince

Cont.

Look at their reactions.
They believe their friends are about to be gassed.
They believe they are about to live under a dictator.
They believe that the age of "Social Justice" they've been moving towards is about to end.

This at least is true and if they keep pushing the rest will be soon enough. Imagine leftists chimping out so hard Trump has to declare martial law

I really don't think Trump is quite as extreme right-wing as Holla Forums (seriously, who is?), but I'm hoping that after 18 straight months of being slandered by the lugenpresse as a "racist", "sexist", "xenophobe" and "literally Hitler" that he'll finally say fuck it and just become that.

If you're going to get blamed for rounding up shitskins in camps even when you had no intention, you might as well go through with it anyway and live up to your reputation.

My point of that last one was more that what they believe they've been pushing towards is somehow in anyway 'justice', that's how far detached they are.

He's going to be taken to holocaust museums and forced to watch Schindler's List 6 million times you idiot.

Mentally and emotionally they're children. They feel anguish and frustration because the United States people rejected a criminal from the Presidency. So, in turn, they're lashing out and trying to cause the same feelings to the object of their ire. They don't care that they're attacking a child to try and hurt a person with different ideas who won the election fair and square. They just want to feel vindicated and smug. So they're striking out wherever they think will cause hurt.

In short, they don't have a cogent game plan here, they're just really shitty people reacting in a shitty way.

If you have to qualify it it is not justice

Really though considering the Clinton's nearest and dearest no wonder they're trying to attack Barron like this. Podesta must be suffering from the sickest blueballs ever that he'll never get to eat the lad.

What? How the fuck do we force anything on anyone. This whole system is completely anonymous. How fucking stupid are you, really? This kid is going to believe jews are our greatest ally because we gassed them 6 billion times in 6 trillion years if he's not exposed to historical revisionism.

I get they are emotionally destroyed, but fuck. Is crying about this all they can do?
I know, to them Hitler is the worst person in history and they think somebody worse than him is now leading the U.S., but they're just gonna sit there and cry?

They'll probably start doing major riots soon, this is just the grieving period. Give it time.

Yes… YES…

Radicalize the Trumps, leftists… Redpill them, infuriate them! Try to hurt the Emperor's family! Make them hate you, make them despise you even more… I encourage you! Don't stop even for a day!

As Dilbert man pointed out, this shit is nothing new. Reagan was Hitler. Both Bushes were Hitler. Romney was Hitler. It's almost as if being compared to Hitler has lost all meaning.

声がデカくて

ウザい父親が

大統領になったので

目立たずヒッソリ生きていきたいオレの人生が

完全に詰んだ件

第一話

「おまけに

母ちゃんと

姉ちゃんが

エロすぎる」

I need to head out, but you can put that transliteration into a translator.

The weirdest part is that the literal Nazis (like me I guess) don't even say Trump is anything like Hitler.

On voice strapping
Annoying father
Since he became president
The life of me that want to live quietly unobtrusive
I completely irritating matter
First episode
"As a bonus
And Mom
Sister is
Erotic too. "

Fuckin nips

The voice is outta
Usui's father
Because I became President
I'd like to live my life not to be conspicuous
Completely packed matter
The first episode
"As a bonus
With mother
My sister
It's too erotic.

Not surprising they make this mistake. If leftists had the capacity to reason well or observe accurately they wouldn't be leftists.

That was all figurative; a desperate defamation attempt. This time they believe it.

He has his parents to show him the right path. Donald did a pretty good job with all his other kids, Barron's going to turn fine with or without our influence.

Please don't make us nuke you a third time Japan.

I said in another thread it there was Barron shota we need to drop the third nuke.
Don't do this Japan.
Don't draw porn of the president's 10-year-old son.

He's practically begging them to do it with that cute face of his.

Real talk: do you reckon Barron has a lot of girlfriends?

He's ten years old, you degenerate.

Let's just hope Japanese officials will punish those in honor of Trump…If they have any decency.

what a fag

he's also fucking rich

I never said I would fuck him. I just said he was cute. Do you deny this?

Shoo, Jew.

kike degeneracy detected.

>>>/oven/

Being calm means something is wrong with you.

Of course he doesn't, user. Cucking is wrong.

Not even that. Anyone who is not fucked in the head by some university or kike teacher will be normally redpilled.

This looks like the nerdy kid in school who would get caught with imported yaoi comics.

I don't know what yaoi comics are, but in current year, this is the kid taking nigger cock up his ass in the school parking lot.

Overly romantic Japanese gay porn, usually aimed towards women.

twitter.com/kadeengriffiths

nigger

Being shown bullshit is part of the process.
It is what tempers your opinions, and forces them to be supported by reasoning and evidence.

Also the kid is 10, and son of the new nationalist leader of the US, do you really think he needs reinforcement from an Inuit ice carving council?>>8188416

ego

fuck off podesta

How do you even get the meme checkmark anyways?

Kadeen Griffiths Retweeted
Marcy [email protected]/* */ 8h8 hours ago Loma Linda, CA

When I hear Rob and Chyna named their baby Dream Kardashian.

Basically, be somebody notable. This woman is notable - to the SJW cronies who run Twitter and nobody else

JournoList was outed back in the day, and there have clearly been followups. The 'tastemakers' sit in private email lists and collude, and the legions of freelancers follow suit.
It's both coordinated and uncoordinated.

Holy fuck he's tall for his age.

Benzo Carson should spike their drink and ask them why they are not energetic afterwards. Jesus fucking Christ, I have not known a single 10 year old child that was energetic at 3AM. In fact I'm surprised he had the courage to stand up right at the left of his father during his victory speech. I don't know many kids who would want to face all those cameras and creepy mentally retarded fucks working for the media while being very tired. Heck, I've known kids who would cry during new years' eve because they were tired and they weren't in a stressful environment like he was.

To be fair, many of us already theorized he might have a bit of autism based on his past appearances, combined with an old tweet from Trump where he says vaccines cause autism and Barron would have been old enough to start showing the first signs of it.

Trump is 6 foot 2 or 3 (I get conflicting numbers) so yeah he's enormous, probably going to be 6 foot 6 at this rate.

and Trump is pissed.

or he's just got good genes

Humans are about 8 heads tall, Trump is 6'2", Barron goes up to fathers jawline, so let's say he's 7 Donald heads tall. 6'2"/8=9.25 inches. 9.25 inches x 7 = 5'4"

He's as tall as a bunch of full grown men and he's only ten years old

After Journolist was exposed they immediately took the inner core and formed a new group called Cabalist. I wouldn't be surprised if they kept that for their core and then made a new group for those lower on their social hierarchy.

He's just a smart boy, trying to keep his mouth shut because he's seen his bros being all smug and shutting him down for asking lame questions. So he's now going through the "watch and learn" phase. He's probably also going through the "you can't have anything you want, you have to work and sacrifice yourself for those things" phase which is a pretty hard one to swallow.

do we have a compilation of the media's shit this election?
would be nice to have a nutshell video

We are Phase 3.

Can I get a source on that 3 one? Please, tell me you have an archive, in fact, you should probably put archive links on all of those.

archive.fo/iP0py
endingthefed.com/trump-under-attack-by-187-organizations-directly-funded-by-george-soros.html

They just want more advertising money.
Those hits on Trump were big money.

Fuck off. Don't put children into this shit, let him be happy for a while. His parents will lead him into the right path, and if God wills it, he will come to us.

So… they're not doing it for free? Oh, wait! They're milking their investors before Trump destroys their foreign funding, right?

The left don't see children as human being they see them as chattel to be used as a token against the men they are divorcing and a means to grab attention.

Also with all this stuff coming to light with Podesta. Prominent (((Politicians))), ((Celebrities)) and (((people with influence))) literally view them as chattel.

Wew.

Here's a human translation:

声がデカくて
ウザい父親が
大統領になったので

Because my loud, annoying father became President,

目立たずヒッソリ生きていきたいオレの人生が
完全に詰んだ件

it's become impossible for me to live an inconspicuous, quiet life.

第一話

Episode 1

「おまけに母ちゃんと姉ちゃんがエロすぎる」

[Extra: Mom and big sister are too sexy]

(…as if Barron were complaining about this.)

—-

I took some liberties with the second clause. A more literal translation would be something like:

目立たずヒッソリ生きていきたいオレの人生が
完全に詰んだ件

The life of I, who wanted to live inconspicuously and quietly, has been checkmated.

(I didn't know what 詰んだ was until I looked it up, and it's the equivalent of checkmate in shogi, and it's used online when you want to express you're fucked.)

detail.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/qa/question_detail/q1033668950

Ivanka's fucking hot, shit man

kek

Be less new. Redpilling children means nothing more (less) than teaching and encouraging the faculties for them to discover truth for themselves on their own terms. Skepticism, critical thinking and self-confidence alone when paired with blessed IQ is enough to combat all the public school propaganda.

"Factual" redpills are only necessary to decondition misinformation and brainwashing received in HS & post-HS education.

I would like to see that webm updated up to the general election day.

With that sentiment, Barron will be the protagonist of a harem manga. Just you wait.

(Checked)
Wait. Wait. Wait.

WAIT

So you're telling me… That a 10 year old… Is not interested in politics.

Mind. Fucking. Blown.

kek

Saved.

Nobody said that the life of a God-Prince would be easy. Just ask Vivec.

Sad.

Okay, I was starting to feel just a little bit benevolent. When do we build the concentration camps?

You can find a way out Barron.

Fuck the camps. Just build a gigantic oven ironically titled Lil' Auschwitz and toss them all in there.

OMG, what albeist shitlords, someone should really check their privileges!

youtu.be/gWrVJHtejkQ?t=22m6s

4:26 for the happening

I think anyone who can read, and has a half-decent mind can see that Trump isn't Uncle Addie.

Don't worry little guy, 心配しないで, when it's your time to rule you will have far more loyal retainers than even your father did.

You don't deserve those digits you soft faggot

Si

No

some bottom tier shit advice.

Oh gee, Bustle and US Weekly… if only SOMEONE could possibly think of a reason as to why Barron was looking a little out of it.

Wait, wait, this just in from the NY Times: "Is Barron Trump an Opiate Addict? We Say: Maybe!"

Bantz is fine, but for Christ's sake, the kid is 10. To be fair they're picking on their intellectual equal, but it's still pretty pathetic.

Fucking 4D CHESS

ONE OF US
N
E

O
F

U
S

They hate them, or they like them way, way too much.

It's always the extremes with lefties. Can they never find a middle-ground?

How dare you insult the God Prince. He's far smarter than they are

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Ghetto

From Wikipedia —Shanghai Ghetto
For the documentary film, see Shanghai Ghetto (film).
Shanghai Ghetto
Shanghai ghetto in 1943.jpg
Seward Road in the ghetto in 1943
Chinese name
Chinese 上海隔都
Transcriptions
Standard Mandarin
Hanyu Pinyin Shànghǎi gédōu
Wade–Giles Shang4-hai3 ko2-tou1
Restricted Sector for Stateless Refugees
Traditional Chinese 無國籍難民限定地區
Simplified Chinese 无国籍难民限定地区
Transcriptions
Standard Mandarin
Hanyu Pinyin Wú guójí nànmín xiàndìng dìqū
Wade–Giles Wu2 kuo2-chi2 nan4-min2 hsien4-ting4 ti4-ch'ü1
Japanese name
Kanji 無国籍難民限定地区
The Shanghai Ghetto, formally known as the Restricted Sector for Stateless Refugees, was an area of approximately one square mile in the Hongkew district of Japanese-occupied Shanghai (the southern Hongkou and southwestern Yangpu districts of modern Shanghai). The area included the community around the Ohel Moshe Synagogue but about 23,000 of the city's Jewish refugees were restricted or relocated to the area from 1941 to 1945[1] by the Proclamation Concerning Restriction of Residence and Business of Stateless Refugees. It was one of the poorest and most crowded areas of the city. Local Jewish families and American Jewish charities aided them with shelter, food, and clothing.[1] The Japanese authorities increasingly stepped up restrictions, but the ghetto was not walled, and the local Chinese residents, whose living conditions were often as bad, did not leave.[2][3]

Literally every thing you said

I hope Trump personally hangs (((them))).

fucking niggers

The problem is that Holla Forums isn't exactly a neutral ground. Any skepticism we gift him with will be laden with right wing ideology.

More importantly, he has more than enough time. While yes kids his age used to be already considered somewhat responsible, that isn't the case anymore. Let him finish enjoying his youth before dragging him into the inevitable spotlight.

BURN THE ILLEGAL
KILL THE SEMITE
PURGE THE LEFTIST

Okay so /ss/ doujins of just Ivanka and Barron. Oneechan incest is best incest anyway, and she's married to a filthy kike so it's fine to cuck that faggot anyway.

It's simple they do not come for our lands our property they want to end the white male and then by proxy the white female.

Soon they'll try to say since Trump is president hitting a white male shouldn't be a crime because of racial history or w/e.

They're jealous of Barron because he's the first /ss/

It's disgusting but at least at that point in her life she seemed to demonstrate great self-preservation skills. Unlike her mother and younger sister.

Shame she's probably lost them by now, the mother was a complete degenerate if I remember correctly. Single mother as well due to quick divorce.

Are you a fucking kike? The liberal schools do this to kids all the time. The only way to end this bullshit is to start training kids the right way now. Parents need to teach their kids to hate (((globalism))).

Right for all their talk about privilege you also get the shit like "Well I'm not having children unless they can live like millionaires, the world is just too terrible for any child to be raised by parents earning less than $500k a year.

first pic, gold

Tell that to all the 14-17 year olds lurking and posting

I remember being 10 and trying to stay up to watch theater of thrills on sat night it came on at 11:30 and almost every week I would fall asleep on the floor way before I ever got to see the end of the movie.

Not true, actually. Age restrictions are board-dependent, there is no site-enforced limit on how old you have to be to post.

At least the 10 year old had the fucking energy to be in a crowd unlike hillary

No need
Trump reads him a bedtime story from Mein Kampf every other day.

Shouldn't you kids be in school, trolling teachers and redpilling people?

The double standard is incredible.

Trump is elected. Press: "His son must be retarded! He must hate hearing his father speak!"

Obama is elected. Press: "Hands off those daughters! Reporting on the children of the president is strictly forbidden!"

Fear of free-thinking individuals coming up with "the wrong way" of thinking is exactly why we get leftist shits trying to censor and manipulate us. I understand your concerns user, but ultimately it is far better to encourage individuals to think for themselves, not fight over who gets to brainwash them first.

They may not come to think the way you want them to, but they will be stronger for it and less susceptible to the tactics of the left et al.

I was 10 in 1964 I watched theatre of thrills on a black and white tube tv.

I can't but imagine him with a crown and surrounded by knights in full armour. He just looks so… imperial.

Underrated Post

This is fucking cruel. Kid is 10.

Oh, well, shouldn't you be taking your liver pills grandpa?

He's 75% supermodel. What do you people expect?

They likely have JournoList2.0 or something, that's a given, but that's still not an actual command and control structure, it's more akin to something like Holla Forums. The difference between our collective and theirs primarily boils down to the disparity in the intelligence of the posters. We are far more intelligent on the whole, and are therefore capable of more sophisticated memery than them. They can still latch on to smart things that the less brain-dead among them occasionally put out just fine, but their signal/noise ratio for good ideas is pretty shit.

You're falling into the trap of thinking 'it's all relative :^)'.

No, it's not, we're right and they're wrong and their way leads to death, and that's all there is to it.

Has #2 all been properly reported to der SS yet? He's President-Elect now, this isn't a laughing matter.

I wonder what games Barron plays?
He reminds me of my little brother, who also loves Minecraft.

He looks like a normal, awkward, dorky little kid to me. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

He plays the games his dad gets from his friends at Nintendo three months early. The ones he isn't allowed to show his friends yet.

You. Fuck you. We don't do that kind of thing here.

They're just twisted on some fundamental level.

This

I jelly

Hotline Miami

Wait, the guy is fucking 10? Holy shit, I tought he was at least 14 or something, he looks very mature for his age.

A swift merciful death. They deserve a slow agonizing merciless death.

Thanks user but I always figure I have read for more years than half of Holla Forums has been alive.
And I base my assertion on what I posted earlier here. I hope it works I still can't quite figure out how to link to a comment in a different thread and not have it come up as green text even though I read all FAQ there is nothing that pertains to it.

that's what happens when you don't let your children get pompadours and dress like niggers.

What part of Donald was a supermodel?

Barron is the only kid to not lie when he says he has a MewThree

I knew this would happen as soon as I saw him looking sleepy
I KNEW they would pounce on this

Media manlets are mad that a ten year old boy is already taller than they are.

test

Sasuga
Lets hope this primarch doesn't turn into Horus, I'm predicting a Rogal Dorn

Correction.

Half breed grandson that he doesn't even acknowledge as being his half breed grandson

game of thrones level imperial dynasty when?

Of course he's autistic. He's got so much raw memetic energy radiating from his body that he just can't contain it. As our future first primarch to make Space Marines out of Holla Forumsacks, I would be extremely upset if he wasn't.

Guise!!!
This is it, it's the Barron meme. We need to make more!

From what I remember in a video clip I saw, Filter Merchant had a discussion with Roger Stone about how Barron is on the Autism Spectrum due to an issue he had with vaccines as a newborn. Autism Spectrum doesn't mean he has full blown autism. He could have any number of neurological/behavioral issues that fall under that huge umbrella. My sister is a special ed teacher and has commented on Barron. She was saying she thought he may have a form of Asperger's syndrome, and she felt for him being paraded out at 3-4am, in front of a crowd, without the comfort of familiar surroundings and a set schedule, which these kids thrive on. The fact that if he actually does have one of these medical issues, that he stood up in front of the crowd and didn't sperg out like a lot of kids that have any one of these issues, says a lot of how amazingly well they have raised him, surrounded with lots of love and support from family, the best care and occupational/behavioral help, not to mention I hear Melania is very protective and doting of him, which is how it should be.

So given if this is true, that makes the press more cruel and disgusting, especially the people calling for Barron to be killed. I really hope Trump puts the screws to the fucking degenerate media.

have you seen the video?

Nice dubs, but I'd rather envision him something that isn't autistic.

You could just as easily put something else that isn't video games in the cloud. Like being a racecar driver or a spaceman or a spacemarine. :^)

The judenpresse hopes Barron stays sleepy. If they assassinate President Trump, then he will lead an army to avenge him.

top kek

Yes, we're right and they're wrong. That's why they have to resort to indoctrination, but we don't. If people become aware of the truth by themselves, they won't stray from it, but they will if they are simply indoctrinated in it and do not truly understand it. It wouldn't take any more than the leftist systems of indoctrination already in place to counter it.

I first read that as "entertainment centers".

Hey, wait, I've got this totally awesome idea to get these idiots out of the country…

they never change and that's why the must all burn