Leftist boycott targeting New Balance for company's support of Trump's T.P.P. stance

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-10/new-balance-burned-for-praising-trump-s-trade-stance
archive.is/FGTHF

Other urls found in this thread:

new
newbalance.com/made-in-us-and-uk/
redwingshoes.com
thegateway*pundit.com/2016/11/grubhub-shares-9-4-ceo-called-trump-supporters-resign/
newbalance.com/men/shoes/lifestyle/made-in-usa-and-uk/made-in-usa/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/13/massive-stewardship-fail-pepsico-ceo-tells-trump-supporters-to-take-their-business-elsewhere/comment-page-3/
archive.is/UHsW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've always liked their shoes. Gonna switch exclusively to them for sports footwear. Good on 'em for fighting the good fight. Fuck all those other (((globalist))) corps.

Love these shoes, go running in them everyday.
Will buy more

all these corporations/people supposedly supporting trump will start till cuck once he starts enforcing immigration policy

im going to wait and see before muh based company

everywhere I've ever shopped for shoes NB was by far the cheapest. at least as far as sneakers go, not that these classless faggots wear anything else.

haha i like how they tack on that name.
Who comes up with these terms? And who the fuck buys them?

Never have I been happier to own a pair of new balances, only tennis shoes I buy actually

Hah! I've been buying New Balance for years. It's my favourite shoe brand because they're so durable and last a helluva lot longer than Kike✓ (kek) trash. My current pair of runners is just about wearing out now, maybe it's time to get a new pair.

A child throwing a tantrum when it doesn't get everything it wants. Meh.

Now I know what to buy next time I get shoes.

I hate people who care about brand names and buy things based on brands. I specifically attempt to buy as much of my clothing as possible that has no logos, symbols, or writing. Nothing but plain single color/striped shirts and pants.

Looks like I know what brand I'm buying when I get my next pair of running shoes.

So liberals are/were against TPP because they think they're screwing republicans over?

TPP had literally no dem support in House/Senate but I guess they will now pretend to be for it since Trumps against it
petulant children

Same here. Been running in ASICS my last couple pairs, but I'll be glad to support New Balance from now on

Life is good, lads.

this. time to buy a new pair. great shoes

I had a pair of NB running shoes that lasted 15 years, until the heel of the sole finally came unglued.

Great shoes. The best.

Guess I will be Wearing these alot more often now then!!

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I'll get a pair next week.

Eh… you're preaching to the choir HERE but that could be useful somewhere else, pal

I like NBs but Newton has been putting out better footwear recently.

It's NWFposter, he's been around since Holla Forums's conception. Leave him be.

NB is just about the only ethical sports footwear manufacturers in the world, certainly the only fully ethical majour one. They operate factories in the west where employment law is enforced, creating fair paying jobs for natives rather than exploiting slave child labour. And furthermore they don’t even charge a premium for their product proving that it is possible for all competitors to do the same. Nor do they virtue signal.

And they get boycotted! We live in really odd times, it feels like a battle between good and evil is being fought. The good news is that we are winning.

Ah okay, no bother

These people need to fucking go, holy shit.

I didn't even know New Balance shoes were made in the US, I assumed they were made in Vietnam or China like the Nike shoes or the other brand.

Share that news on Facebook, Twitter, etc. among Trump supporters.

Right? They're pretty modest about this, I'll definitely buy a pair now. I had a pair of 420s that lasted 5 years.

I bet you this is going to back fire and cause them to become a popular brand. Its the Trump curse.

You goys would be wise to buy stocks in that company now.

An ideal time to test the resilience of a flip-flop.

It's like the Protein World thing

Turns out that feminists don't buy protein powder, but people who hate feminists do and they got tons of free publicity.

I had no idea about New Balances. I will have to see about acquiring some pairs of these.

It would beneficial to us and the general public to have a website which listed a company's ownership (origin, connections) and also its stance on a number of important domestic and international issues. The cherry on top would be the ability to submit news regarding company/personnel announcements/actions which are relevant.

I could use a new pair of running shoes, thanks for the recommendation leftists!

Niggers, like slavs, are more concerned with the brand than the clothing type. That's why Russia is awash in counterfeit Adidas.

New money

These are too ancap for me.

I really think Democrats were secretly for it the entire time but they knew the new president would have to make the final push. So they pretended to be against it to please their voter base until Clinton was elected. Then they would have all flipped to push it through.

But you're right, the average liberal was strongly against the TPP until Trump was too.

Now they're all pretending that they were always for it and it'll destroy the world's economy if Trump doesn't support it.

This has happened before, more recently than you may know…

New Balance has two kinds of shoes: 1) Same Made in China bullshit that everybody else sells, and 2) good Made in America running shoes. The good Made in America New Balance usually have to be purchased from an actual New Balance store, and they usually cost more than the China crap.

Just bought a pair of NBs for work a couple months ago. Feels good man

100% serious, I was about to go out and buy new gym shoes today. So glad I lazily lurked Holla Forums instead so now I know to buy New Balance!

how are their trailrunner shoes?

I love my Merrell's but I'm willing to throw some shekels their way.

Do they only have for men?

(checked)

No they have a full range for women and children also.

I just sent that article to Drudge.

The company isn't even 'pro-Trump', it's anti-TPP. Those stupid SJWs are really stupid.

Really like them and they seem quite available up here in Canuckistan.

never mind that question
They also have other sportswear. I'm gonna buy a set, I needed to anyway. My old running tights are actually terrible

Are they clearly identified? Is it easy to know which ones are made in the US and which ones are made in China?

I want to know this too

Yeah, this is important.

They need to see their made in US/Europe shoes selling out and their made in china stock sitting around gathering dust.

I would highly recommend their 574 series shoes, been walking heavily daily for years and they still feel/look almost new. Most quality shoe I've had by far, and fairly stylish too (not that it would matter)

new balance.com/made-in-us-and-uk/

Here we go.

Why wouldn't that matter?

Thank u

I mean they say "Made in the USA" on the label, it's pretty obvious. They also let you filter by "Made in USA" on their own website.

I have an excuse; Im dumb. Im gonna go shop there tomorrow, already know what I want but I like seeing it first etc. thanks leftists

My 2 pairs are Chinese

I'm buying some NBs now, i know it sounds stupid to do something like this because of that but.

newbalance.com/made-in-us-and-uk/

and leftists don't work out, it's like pottery

good pair of shoes to be honest
id get more if they didnt all look like they were made for physical therapy patients

Running shoes are for running though, who cares what they look like? user I seriously hope you don't wear running shoes for normalwear.

Look at the label on the shoe. The ones that say Made in USA are the ones you want.

Look for them at sporting goods stores, not the foot lockers and the like that only sell Jordans and similar shoes.

As other anons have suggested ITT we should create a hub for businesses that offer domestically manufactured goods. Something glossy and normalfag friendly, apolitical and to the point.

Someone make a fake charity where you have people send their New Balance shoes for the womyn, illegals, and muslims then sell them in a Third-world country for profit, because this is a first world problems temper tantrum.

Best made shoe out there. paid 150 for some made in USA 1300's. Like putting your feet in pillows. 574's damn great for a $60 shoe. Fuck these faggots NB rock.

my shoes say made in America and they were 30ish bucks cheaper than the rest.

~You'll never walk alone~

Cry!

I've bought 4 or 5 pair in my lifetime. I was always told they were for autists though. Oh well, it's nice that they support Trump.

"Shoes" are just boots which fall apart. Sneakers are for consumer whores who have fallen for the disposable razor-blade business model of footware.

i've worn new balance a lot in the past. cheap, basic, simple, running shoes.

but i thought even new balance finally bit the bullet and moved manufacturing to china? what is this do they really still produce in the U.S.? if they do then i've found my next pair of shoes if their running shoes are truthfully, made in the U.S.

that would be extremely anti-semitic goy. are you trying to shoah us or something??? why must you do this goys??

interesting idea

Climbing gear/boots > all

Ahh, too bad we only get Chink ones down under. Pretty uncoincidental, NB shoes are loved by white conservatives, and have been for decades

barefoot > all
glass texture feels comfy on my callouses

Running shoes are for running, and they will never last forever because running is incredibly hard on shoes. If you're not wearing out running shoes then you're not using them correctly.

Good luck going for a jog with your goodyear welted "it'll last for 20 years" cork soled boots.

That's why I wear Minimus shoes, these ones to be exact. When they're all torn up and worn I'll get another pair of the same line since they're good for my back. Shoes with a strong heel suck for me.

I don't wear tennis shoes anymore but I have been wearing these for many years now.
They always fit you can get 2 different sizes in any style (9 1/2 and a 10) and they last a long time and very comfortable.
Also made in the USA.
redwingshoes.com

NB are comfy as shit tbh

that's actually scientifically proven.
you get a better immune system from it, it gives you better position, feet don't get moist and can't develop fungus and shit, and it allows for natural hardening of the sole.

What's around for made in USA weightlifting shoes? Usually lift barefoot, but need shoes for rowing, and looking for ones without a curvy bottom and with more heel lift than the plain sneakers I'm using right now.

You can make them last an awful long time by applying gum/substitutes to the soles. Then the first thing that will wear out will be the connection between the upper and the rest of the shoe.

Now that I think about it, I needed a new pair of shoes

Nigger, change your fucking socks.

kek

relevant:

Grubhub Shares Down 9.4% After CEO Called on Trump Supporters to Resign

thegateway*pundit.com/2016/11/grubhub-shares-9-4-ceo-called-trump-supporters-resign/

"Grubhub shares are down 9.4% over the past two days in a move attributed to sharp comments about the presidential election from CEO/founder Matt Maloney."

These guys opened up some new stores where I live. Time to stock up on Gift cards for Christmas. ;)

I thought leftists were against TPP?

This after he sold a bunch of shares too. Insider trading much?

We should do a chick fille thing where Trump supporters go by a new pair of New Balance.

What the fuck kind of "leftist" targets a company for opposing TPP?
rhetorical question, I know what these moronic neolibs are

If you show up at a New Balance store dressed as a cow, they should give you some free shoelaces.

probably gonna consider buying some now.

needed new shoes anyway

I'd say the world has gone mental, but Marx was after all, into free trade. More into Fila as a kid though.

This.

New Balance is privately owned. No stocks to buy. Funny how that works, huh?

I've always bought New Balance simply because they have no big nigger buck in their ads. Or if they do, have never seen one.

NB makes fucking great running shoes, just bought two pairs of trail running shoes recently to replace a really well worn pair I'd had for years. All the more reason to stick to them. Not like the fat lazy SJWs do much running anyway.

Since when anyone but politicians and CEOs supports TPP?
Pretty clever of (((them))) to associate anti-TPP with bad goy Trump. I doubt it will work for long though, if anything it should gather support for Trump once people are reminded TPP is evil.

Just be warned, not all (maybe not most) NB shoes are NOT made in the US. Also some of the classic white sneakers are not up to the same level of quality as they used to be.

Maybe if all of their shoes weren't almost the exact same design.
newbalance.com/men/shoes/lifestyle/made-in-usa-and-uk/made-in-usa/
Even their boot-sneaker hermaphrodites have a lot of the same design to them.

Actually, say what you will about nigs, but they make damn good customers for shoe companies. aside from the fact that they'll try to steal your shit. There are videos of them trampling each other for some new nikes.

Enjoy your broken foot that needs surgery when you drop a plate on it. also, what gym even lets you lift barefoot?
Only people I ever saw do it were the guys at the old Golds in Venice that were so fucked on anadrol even the staff was afraid they'd begin snapping necks.

Yes they are clearly marked on box, and tongue has a burger. Website has section for made domestic.

Fucking duck

Talk about synchronicity. My old pair of running shoes, New Balance, were wearing out and earlier this week I was thinking of buying a new pair. Now I'm definitely going to buy NB

They also wind up with cellphones user. You think they can dump all that welfare on food?

I wear New Balance Made in USA shoes almost every day too. Other anons consider choosing footwear for work or recreation from this patriotic company! Not all models are Made in USA, but the New Balance website lists domestically produced models separately. If buying in a shoe store, look on the box and tongue for Made in USA!

I don't think they know what a "TPP" is, I think they just saw the New Balance agreed with Trump on a thing on Buzzfeed. Doubtlessly niggers and wetbacks mostly.

Revolutionary

I am well acquainted with this feel.

Buying my first pair of running shoes for Christmas. I'll need to be /fit/ to serve the god emperor in his war against international jewery.

They have a few for $100, probably cheaper too if you know where to look (make sure the SKUs match so that you don't buy a Chink one). It's actually worth it for shoes that support your economy and don't fall apart in 6 weeks of running.

this tbh fam

everybody point and laugh at this poorfag

been using asics as well because they are wide, but so are New Balance shoes.

I wish New Balance advertised the fact that they manufacture in the USA. I'll support New Balance as well.

NB have always been an in joke that the N on the side of every shoe means nationalist or even "nazi". Good thing that liberals will stop wearing them.

I'm buying a pair this weekend, I needed new sneakers anyway. Nike = niggerbait.

leftists are fantastic at proving there is no end to their stupidity

Don't fuck with my Go Fasters you filthy kikes.

I didnt know this about New Balance. Im buying my next pair of shoes as New Balance.

typo with the price range, meant to say $150

Its a shame their shoes don't fit me, would buy if they did.

The only shoes that fit me are Bull Boxers.

Some are and some aren't. There is a price jump between the two. Check their website for the Made in USA models.

Trump is going to tax those Nike cucks from importing China shoes, everybody will switch to NB once the SJW chimpout calms down.

Not exactly like that actually.

Because we're literally facing evil this time. Before the 'evil's ' pawns actually were more right leaning and disciplined. Furthermore, they were pro capitalist.

The circumstances have changed.. and that will be their downfall. We have anons globally this time.

kek

God clearly does not like your lack of New Balance purchases.
oh..

What, is the 100+ million dead from Communist policies and a war so grand in scale that the last recorded event as grand as it was the Mahabharata not enough for you? Fuck off with your shit opinions.

I meant the result..
Misworded there.

Why

Does

This

Matter

I do this out of habit from legal note typing.

NewBalance were what we were forced to wear in basic training.

They held up well. They make good gym/workout shoes.

Lefties are literally for anything the MSM tells them to be.

I know this feel. I've been wearing New Balance shoes for years and I didn't even know they were a based company. I'm filled with glee right now. I will continue to buy their shoes until I die.

(check)
This. "Reddit spacing" is a very lame shilling attempt. The only thing that matters are ideas and good, readable flow.

tfw reading "good goyim shoes"

You misinterpreted what I typed user

bump

What sort of left winger supports the TPP?

Literally boycotting US-made goods.

There's no thread about Pepsi. But apparently they want to be boycotted.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/13/massive-stewardship-fail-pepsico-ceo-tells-trump-supporters-to-take-their-business-elsewhere/comment-page-3/
archive.is/UHsW0

Bought a pair today. Comfy.

Those are aesthetic as fuark

Holla Forums should make its own clothing line info graph.

New Balance is the shoe of the white man

I like adidas and puma better, they were founded in natsoc germany

If I needed new shoes right now I'd buy a pair from them. I mostly wear my steel-toed boots for work though so the sneakers I have don't get much wear and tear.

I have a pair from their made in USA line, good quality running shoes. Not too heavy, but sturdy enough for my fat ass. Even in a rain storm with water squirting out of em.

burn pepsi to the ground

Shit and I like pepsi, cant fucking stand coke

so much for the damn fools claim that businesses cannot stand if they manufacture in the US. these faggots have been rolling for years, so with protectionism, let them thrive and let their enemies be anathema.

A leftist retard that hates Trump supports the TPP solely because Trump is going to destroy it. They support it out of spite, user, in a short-sighted tantrum with no regard for the consequences of their actions. Just like supporting women all aspects of the military, they did not foresee and do not support female requirements in the draft. They are IDIOTS.

How wide? Do they look fucking disgusting like all super wide shoes?

Size17fag here

I wear a 16 but my feet are really wide and go up a size for the extra width

They support it because their side is for it and trump is against it.

what's funny is that (((The Washing Post))) is twisting the fucking story to death

www washingtonpost com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/15/the-crazy-reason-neo-nazis-have-declared-new-balance-the-official-shoes-of-white-people/

Schlomo down at the local bank will give them a credit card and a loan.

I bet you are that guy that always wears boots because you are "efficient and taciticool." do you tuck in your tshirt? do you run with your arms behind you like sonic because it makes you faster? i fucking hate you

The left is typically too dumb to understand anything.

And New Balance minimus shoes are God -tier.

I will never pay more than 50 dollars for a pair of shoes, especially not fucking sneakers.

I know this feel.

No. They look like regular tennis shoes.

So uh, can anyone explain to me how anyone who isn't a billionaire supports the TPP?

why the fuck do you think the democrats and neocucks spent so much time on culture war bullshit.

They make you identify as someone from either party so when much more "boring" stuff like trade deals come up you don't really look into it and vote with your identity

lolwut

Are leftists really this stupid now?

I can understand not wanting to show off the logo on something you own, but hating people for buying brands? That's just stupid. All races are not equal, and neither are all brands.

Brand name can be a good tell of quality, though with the rise of globalism and factories in many countries, that makes it less consistent.

WTF I love New Balance now.

Doing this from now on

Just keeping with the programming.

jews tell their shabbos goyim cucks to support it, so they do. Hell the jews suck on mutilated baby dicks like its going out of style and nobody ever says "Hey kike! quit sucking that baby dick!" In every country in the world it is LEGAL for jews to suck infant benis, is it any surprise their slaves will vote for TPP, TiSA, etc.

But what is their reasoning? I mean, surely, there must be some talking points for them, right?

There is literally nothing in the TPP that isn't pure garbage designed to fuck over the middle/lower class.

they are slaves, they do as their (((masters))) tell them. Their reasoning is "if I do this then I will get monetary compensation and good goy points", simple as that.

UnAmerican slime

I've been a long time consumer of New Balance. They make quality, made in America products. Consider them for your next purchase.