Proving the planning of Trump protests

The current protests 'spontaneously occurring around the country' are not. They are a planned operation, probably months in advance. this thread is about providing tidbits of truth in support of that position.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1lo2jQhjV5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First thing to show is that there was prior knowledge of Trump's landslide, and an expectation that the election could not reasonably be stolen.

I've seen a few posts showing prior knowledge of polls accurately showing Trump's victory. If you have any memes to add to the pot, please post them here.

filename: CNN Preposts Results

An odd set of 4chan posts that came out by either an FBI-user, or a larper.

One of the many reminders that mainstream polls were skewed.

If you have meme'd or screen capped similar info, please post it here. It doesn't prove anything, but does add to the circumstantial evidence.

Prior knowledge of election rigging is helpful, too.

It helps to be able to show that the same people moving tactics used in the protests were also used before the election transpired.

We can show that the people involved in the campaign were aware that Her chances were slim and growing slimmer. This was prior to Nov. 8th.

(They may even be using the same buses…)

CTR posing as illegal immigrants.

They may very well be using people to pose as aggrieved immigrants again.

Hello? Yes, this is CTR.

As if additional proof needs to be provided of her willingness to resort to rigging an election.

If you have further proof, please post it here.

Are you still being paid in pizzas?

Hillary's two-faced political stance can hardly be more emphasized, but by all means, if you have something to add, here, please do.

My memes are running abit low, and I didn't save everything that passed across my desk.

Media complicity in this scheme can be emphasized.

The media's complicity was organized, and had a central arena where ideas were tested before being rolled out. This 'Nightmare Come True' headline is deliberately designed to drive people into reacting violently.

Humor helps

Revolution starts with a whisper.

What I was most hoping for, searching my files for, apparently I didn't save. It was a meme showing a very accurate private poll of a few states, leaked to Holla Forums I believe. It would show prior knowledge of a loss on Nov. 8th, months ahead of time, providing ample time for contingency plans to be drawn up. If you have that meme, or anything similar, please post it here.

Esp. anything which supports the occurrence of a Russian letter to the CIA.

Dear god I hope this is more than a LARP.

We Are Change's video helps,

youtube.com/watch?v=1lo2jQhjV5w

but the protests must have been planned. They are too organized to have been spontaneous. To prove this, we need to show prior knowledge of Trump's victory.

The entire system is still running with cuckold strategy of provoke him them shame him when he responds.

They simply can't imagine a world in which tactics against cucks don't work.

There is zero chance they are going to get their way with extra-state street violence. These are not the work-hard men of the 1920s, brawling in street armies. They are withered white weaklings, and thrill-seeking dindus. The mestizos could be a threat to the people if armed, but not to the state.