Bill Burr: Nothing Will Change With Trump As President

I've seen people talk about Bill Burr being somewhat redpilled.

Maybe people don't know this but he married a nigger a few years ago. From some of the podcasts I've listened to she seems to be a "woke" nigger and is very much about social justice. She even did the "i cant even" in one segment I've listened to.

Anyway from now on we must realize that Bill Burr is a cuck and his earlier material must just be him doing an act and was not genuine in anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SvM1k
twitter.com/earlskakel/status/782603047461462017
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He wasn't paying attention at all during the election. He knows he's a total moron whose opinion ain't worth shit.

it's well known he's a supercuck good goy

i don't know if this needs its own thread
maybe chuck it with other celeb reactions?

bump anyway cause mods are gaybos aye

With a cabinet full of neocons and jews he's right. Although there's a chance we can make gun laws better.

kek

That was purely tongue in cheek banter on how she destroyed her own campaign.

If you say so user. He still has jews and neocons all over his cabinet.

Shit thread, but how his Bill Burr an e-celeb?

You posted this on Holla Forums a few days ago. Shit thread, could care less about what hitman #2 on breaking bad thinks about trump, bump though since it emphasizes the need for a cycled eceleb/shitpost general.

Him and his wife.

Time will tell.

You are either a dullard or a forum control agent.

Bill Eburrny

lol. Maybe it is but I somehow doubt surrounding yourself with and putting neocon warhawks involved in all the past campaigns in the middle east and legislation limiting our civil liberties in your cabinet makes me think otherwise.

He gets corrected all the time and doesn't get upset. In a recent podcast, he made a joke about the wage gap, and Joe Rogan of all people walked him through why it's a bullshit feminist myth.

DRILL THE OIL
SUFFER THE TOIL

I didn't post that thread but I did read it. I didn't know then that he married a nigger and the audio from that podcast triggered me quite a bit.

She says all the power words in like 10 seconds lol.

the same people that said, that trump will never be president are now saying nothing will change?

ok

I'm guessing he's an advocate of proportionate representation, so someone should tweet him this gem of disproportionate Judaism.

You earned it, Hershel.

Thanks user. Posting the truth means I'm a shill I guess.

Please tell me how Trump could have changed that?
Your proposal is "he shoulda started his own party."
He did, it was called the reform party and you didn't vote for him, so he had to take over the cuckservative party and you are hitching to him, grabbing his pant legs, sobbing at his feet, that he has to many cuckservative man power and resources at his disposal.

You deserve a meeting with solid ground at a high velocity.

His earlier material had a lot of pro-black anti-white stuff too, he's married to one after all

That would be nice, but no, I don't think he does

Nothing wrong with pushing people more to the right but don't be a faggot screaming jew at some of the few people who are aware.

None of us want jews in a Trump cabinet. Trump will most likely have a few. But I don't think Trump is going to forget the incredibly almost unique amount of support jews gave Clinton. Trump isn't the type of guy to forgive so don't expect the (((neocons))) to get back in his graces.

DAA TRUF! IT IS DA TRUF DAT DRUMPF IS A HILLARY PLANT AND CONTROLED BY JEWS!
DATS RITE!

My proposal is to nominate senators to your cabinet that aren't neocon warhawks and who didn't have a hand in the patriot act or any other infringements on our rights. Believe it or not there are a few senators out there like that.

Who the hell ever thought Burr was red pilled? He's always been a fucking cuck. He's funny sometimes, but he's a cuck through and through.

Wonderful. Tell him that.
Don't darken our doorway again.

he's a cucky dweeb who thinks he's one of those "smart-stupid" guys but he's actually just stupid stupid, and qualifying every opinion you ever take with how "dumb" you are is just irritating and immature

he's pretty much the result of where a steady diet of Daily Show and South Park will get you, everything is literally the same mannnn, and caring about stuff is like, for squares, dude

Saw a post like 4-5 days ago that included him in a list of comics who are red pilled.

Like I said previously I didn't follow his career so I didn't know a lot of things about him. Some of his material I thought was good and vastly different from most shitlib faggots.

In any case figured I'd post this to build awareness here since he said something super cucky.

All I'm saying is don't get your hopes up. Giuliani, Gingrich, and Mnuchin are pretty much locked in so far with other banker jews and neocons on the maybe list.

all mainstream comedians are bluepilled cuckolds. this is why they stop being funny after a while

Stage 4: bargaining

He's on fucking cable TV, he could have done better than a manly, old niggerette.

Her?

I didn't believe that tweet could actually be real, so I went and checked. It's fucking real. These fucking kikes are unbelievable.

twitter.com/davidfrum/status/789113389725409280

archive.is/SvM1k

You don't think we know this?
We just built a bridge and conquered tyre. And you are here yelling hysterically: "GUYS you better not trust Alexander of Macedonia! Sure he won us all the battles so far, BUT HE MIGHT LOSE US THE NEXT ONE!"
"Where is your proof?"
"You see those generals around him!? I know for a fact they have all lost battle before! That is sure to doom him and make us lose!"
Our faces when.

That's good. At least Joe Rogan is still sorta red pilled, if only in a dude weed science kind of way

His children are jews.

I remember a few months back some fags were shilling burr here trying to say he was "kinda red-pilled". This was when Sam Hyde got his show.
Naturally we shouted this faggots (((supporters))) down. He's an even more bald Louis cUCk.

Sam Hyde mentioned this on the Needle Drop podcast once. I wouldn't say all though. Norm MacDonald remains extremely funny and his jokes always makes his more liberal guests squirm in their seats. Also he has a jew as a punching bag on his show

Rudolph Hess was a Jew.

Adolf is not the people around him.
Trump is not his children.
You didn't elect his children nor do you cheer for Hess, but you can still support Trump and Hitler.

You are just pathetically desperate, trying to play on your preconceived bias that we will reject anyone who isn't 100% in agreement with us on the JQ. You are utterly repugnant intellectually and ineffective practically.

Adam Carola?

the 2nd pic is fake btw

Is it Ep. 33? Wouldn't mind giving that a listen.

Do you have children? Are you married?

Barron does not have that problem and he is obviously the inheritor.

Also Adam. Wish he would go on more insane rants

yes, I believe that's the one. Odd that Sam got dubs on a podcast

He has always been a blue-pilled fucker.

Looking for red-pilled comedians, look no further than Nick Dipaolo.

Do you have money in a bank or a lawyer? You might be associated with Jews! Call Holla Forums's hotline, operators are always ready to help!

How do you know I'm not Trump himself?

Hmm perhaps. I am not trying to concern troll, just trying to stay sceptical. Let's see how he performs before casting judgement.

Bullying! You are trying to discredit him by saying things we already know about.

Bullshit*

We need to be willing to call out Trump if he start to moderate for the libs.

But that happens when he is in office. Not now.

Dude calm down, if you go off the handle over minor concerns like this then shills will really rile you up. I am just trying to stay level-headed as it's not the first time I have been deceived by politicians.

Exactly. But this maggot is using the same arguments the shills used in the primary.

Switch tactics!

You might as well post "slide it" now.

I was concerned then too, literally nothing has changed about that argument. Doesn't mean I don't support him. Here have a sage since you genuinely seem to think that concern = shilling

Bill Burr became completely cucked and a lot less funny after he married an honestly extremely dumb SJW nigress

who?

republican majority in the house, senate, governors, will appoint majority of the supreme court.

Kinda telling how he for years used to talk about never get married and then pussy shows up and he grabs that within a second, throwing away his principles (even if they were wrong).

Any pussy would be better than this one. I listen to his podcasts pretty regularly and his wife is an annoying, dumb, whiny, unfunny know it all SJW. I dont fucking get how out of all people he stuck with her.

Because he's obviously horrible with women?

There's something wrong with all race-mixers.

The guy earns good money, i'm pretty sure he could get a lot better.

hes absolutely not redpilled, just another 'its all fucked up mannnnn' ebin centrist

you want a clued up comedian check out nick dipaolo or colin quinn

despite being a close friend of Patrice. then again he seems like the kind of guy who would snicker and laugh at Patrice's ideas, proceed to go against everything he said in his private life, then wonder how it could have possibly "happened to him".

this. wtf she's not even close to hawt

You know, taking everything someone says literally and not being able to pick up on things like sarcasm and lip service is actually a symptom of autism.

Bill Burr used to be a conspiratard and then he drilled oil. That's the story of his life.

Bill " I married a Black Woman" Burr? ==THAT== Bill Burr?

Confidence-issues? Or the kike agents could've adviced him on getting that she-boon in return of favours.

Reminder that he and his wife is blocking Patrice's good friend Anthony Cumia from going to their remembering-service or whatever that is and has been ever since he got wrongfully fired for being "racist" (Well he is racist but wtf?)

Yeah it was really fucked up. Anthony and Patrice got along better than anyone. I heard other attendees were "uncomfortable" with him too.

Incidentally, Ant started my redpilling with his incessant ranting about Trayvon.

I like him, even though he tries to be a neutral cunt he's pretty funny for me, and F is for family is a must watch. The problem is that if every person in the usa was like him you guys would have clinton as the fucking president.

I guess it's because of Burr's recent ((fame)).

Good for you fellow user. That show was always a good first step.

Adam Eget. Some no name kid, but a good foil honestly.

He was Greek, not Jewish.

Nice opinions from a race traitor.
Go fuck your ugly black wife.

Anyway, he's about 2 steps below Joe Rogan's intelligence.. which isn't much.

Watching the electric Jew? Not cool, OP, not cool at all.

Yeah the sheboon who farts in her sleep is getting to him. He's figuring out that he, dun goofed.

Wew

His act has been pretty funny but it's stale af now. You can't make it in showbusiness no matter how good you are if you don't suck circumcised cock. Look what happened to Cumia. Louis CK has been fucking hilarious in the past, but he's a massive cuck too.

this race-mixing retard should gas himself

I've been listening to old O&A shows lately and Burr was always entertaining, especially when he went full conspiracy theory on banks and shit. Sucks to see him getting old and soft.

Hes right, nothing. Aside from no need for refugees.

Watch Burr, Joe Rogan, and a bunch of other comedy faggots realize that the God Emperor won.

And the guy yelling "White power!" occasionally?
Guess (((who))).
> twitter.com/earlskakel/status/782603047461462017

OH CHRIST, 11:40, MY FUCKING SIDES SON

Bill Burr married a black woman because he was afraid of dying alone and now spends his days monologuing and baking. His earlier standup was good as he was still struggling with the /r9k/ lifestyle but he capitulated like the beta fuck he is and married this michelle obama looking sheboon.

Bitch looks more like Barrack than Michelle.

Why are most comedians libcucks? It seems to be a trend among them.

They are urbanite scum, broken people who, thrive off of, who survive off of, entertaining others, many of whom are (by nature of the industry) liberal Jews, thus they can't ever go too far without risking hazard to their career, if they ever even wanted to given time spent amongst such degenerate urbanite vermin gradually tends to mold one into a similar mindset (that being, that everyone outside of the urban centers is an uneducated hateful redneck uber-Christian moron).

this was funny

He's not even into how we run shit at all. At least he was calling Clinton out a lot. The guy just wants to hunt and get high. Odd he grew up in Boston, but has the hobbies of someone from upper NY.

Smug anime girls? Smug anime girls.

Sounded like he deliberately avoided saying anything. In fact, he was praising trump for his Bantz.

I wouldn't call him red pilled though.

perspective people, he obviously doesnt want to lose 50% of his business - at least he's slinging some shit towards hillary after the election instead of inciting civil war like other weak shit celebs like kate perry/gaga etc

do we have a list of celebs supporting trump after the election? seems like career suicide even more so after all this soros sponsored civil war foreplay

I hear stuff about Hollywood being taken over by chinks that don't give a fuck about jews and their rules, so from our perspective its possibly not career suicide. 2 things to account for though, do the celebs know this? And also will supporting Trump be a personal suicide? By gun. To the back of the head. 4 times.

I'm still amazed he mentioned the Bilderberg meetings again. I would have thought after the first time, Conan would have had a word with him after the show. Still not redpilled but at least the guy has the balls to point out the corruption of the US on television.

Trump seems to be aware of jewish overrepresentation in the media, banking, globalism and especially real estate, but he seems to be of the kind that believes that there are some good jews out there. That's where we disagree. Trump isn't Holla Forums, no one ever claimed he was.

When I see some of these pair ups, especially white men with non-white girl. I assume the girl is happy to fulfill his every sexual desire.

That always gets a women a couple extra points to overcome her deficiency in looks.

To Bill's credit, he talks about Hillary going to the "meetings under the mountain" as in the Bohemian Grove. He's not redpilled, but he's definitely not a leftist fucking retard either, when compared to the usually hysterical idiots we see and deal with on a day to day basis.

He's just a liberal.

Here we see the kikes, cucks, defeatists, and communists forcing their new may-may. Watch for them using this word in all threads. It's usage spiked since Trump won.

stay mad, communist losers

This, even when he recorded his first special, he was dating a nigger IIRC.

He was close to the red pill and rejected it to live in ignorance and bliss and getting pegged by his nigger pet.

Jews are disproportionately represented in the entertainment industry. If you piss them off, you won't go very far.