Best Meme from this election cycle

Lets face it, this was a once in a lifetime event and we need to preserve the funniest, dankest, and outright "offensive" material that has been created over the last year.

Post you best political material and save what other have presented, let future generations look back in wonder up our triumph and weapons we used to achieve it.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/QHmAhyaa
youtube.com/watch?v=gUlF1naMr3Y
my.mixtape.moe/sokqls.mp4
11alive.com/weather/heavy-smoke-from-n-ga-wildfires-drifts-across-metro-atlanta/350418891
imgur.com/user/ManlySpirit
twitter.com/MariaBartiromo
youtube.com/channel/UCoWIVzxp6oLjsGMGuzzmxig
pastebin.com/0xigLMkB
youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
youtube.com/watch?v=rAUqiwP6UJY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_the_Hall_of_the_Mountain_King
pjmedia.com/trending/2016/11/10/u-of-michigan-gives-students-play-doh-coloring-books-to-cope-with-trump/
youtube.cl/watch?v=pm8n9qVIK_8
archive.fo/OJEuL
archive.is/2zwGa
kickstarter.com/projects/1313881651/grand-old-academy-a-satirical-dating-sim
youtube.com/watch?v=GHQYdEiNUZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My favorite is the "Jeb is the Mess" video.

dank trips

When Supreme Deluxe first made those videos, I had never dreamed he would be a Hillary supporter. I thought he was on the Trump Train, but I guess he wanted to sabotage Jeb, who he thought was the real threat.

Video related was made by a Bernout but it's pretty great, too. I like these lefty fucks who still have a sense of humor.

This is fucking fantastic. He got shut down by the future president.

low energy thread detected
principled sage

When're we getting the final version?

fuck off cuck, you lost

pastebin.com/QHmAhyaa

what the fuck are you talking about? This is a pro Trump thread.

(((Pro Trump)))

No it isn't, kill yourself
Based Emperor won

If it doesn't already exist, someone needs to make a video of Obama reading tweets on Kimmel's show where he says to Trump "At least I was a president" or something, and then do a transition to CNN or another channel declaring a Trump win; then transition to Hillary giving her speech, and end with Trump's pic taken with Obama.

youtube.com/watch?v=gUlF1naMr3Y

Here you go lad

OP your first video was supremely biased against Trump, especially when the author's stand-in flies in on an eagle.

Not to mention that Trump's verses were supposed to sound outrageously and cartoonishly evil, while hillary's are all bright and happy. It's insanely biased against Trump. Same with South Park, where the writers think that Trump was relying on nostalgia for his ticket. It's really no surprise that "apolitical moderates" would push for voting Hillary as the "right thing to do."

Oh God, we're getting "funny" Trump impersonations for the next 40 years aren't we?

explain

Ah sweet. Thanks for the link. Nice dubs, too.

Which is why I cut out all that shit and just left the Trump bit.

Also, it might just be that I don't see anything wrong with what he said but I thought his bit was accurate and funny. Tearing down mosques and using the stone to build the wall would great.

* would be great

This lad explains

But let me try too:

Purports to be pro trump but has a grotesque caricature of trump being cartoonishly nasty and smug. It's also not funny, it's cringey lefty humour

Alright this one's fine

Trump fighting with a journalist, sure he ultimately wins it and makes a point he's fighting the media, but the majority of the video is bickering. Takes a while to deliver its point.

Maybe it's just because you guys are a lot more thin skinned than I am but I like it when Trump is abrasive and aggressive, it's when he does the most damage; leftist portraying him as evil just makes it all the funnier to me since all the "evil" stuff they say he is going to do would be awesome

treating Mexicans like shit
tearing down mosques
calling Hillary a blending cunt

all these things are great

This is still my favorite moment.

Okay I suspect you are probably genuine. Just you know… make it more funny. That's all. Quick easy banter

LMFAO
I have never seen that before, that's fucking hilarious

how the fuck did i miss that video

might be anti Trump but i likes it none the less. saved for smugness as a big fuck you to leftside

Amazing, I forgot all about this.

Here is something I made.

Jeb seems so happy here

Everyone does. I miss the old 12 way debates where it was just shittalking and high fives.

Must be a difference in sense of humor, were you raised in America?

I grew up in slav land and around other Slavs when I can here so it might just be that I love different humor.

Also, explain what you mean by "more funny" because I thought the Trump part of that video was great.

Those were some of the most entertaining times in my life tbh

this

I'VE GOT FOURTEEN WORDS

JEB IS A MESS

JEB IS A MISTAKE

JEB IS A BIG FAT MESS

Here is something I made which is essentially the same except styled as a GTA "Wasted" game over.

rip jeb

Made lots of things, actually.

(checked)
Egad. Anyone know to which species this one belongs?

I wouldn't believe Buzzfeed if they said human beings required oxygen to live.

What program do you use? I want to start making more, better pro Trump shit throughout these next 4 years.

Also, even the lesbians in this video would drop and give him a blowjob if he allowed it.

Where's Jeb!?

Adobe Premiere Pro CC.

Also, 1080p → my.mixtape.moe/sokqls.mp4

Could somebody stick Moonman saying niggers at the end of OP's video?

Yep this pretty much sums up what I saw all during the election. "Both sides are bad however I won't say shit about Hillary while shitting on Trump." Fucking tired of sneaky liberal snakes.

Exactly what I was thinking lol

Pretty good stuff.

Here's my own attempt at making the perfect loop from that "commercial."

Sure it's biased against trump but lighten the fuck up user and enjoy the satire

That's South Park in a nutshell. Not a fucking word about Wikileaks or Hillary's many crimes just an empty-minded "LOL ORANGE FACE! ROFL DRUMPF DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING, YOU GOYS! xDDD"

We all had a well-established hindsight. Anyone could look back & see people begging Trump to run for decades, his many successes in business, yet these clowns are so ideologically isolated that they could not even fathom the notion of him winning.

They were forced to rewrite/reanimate an entire episode & are now shocked, panicked & pissing themselves rather than realizing they're massively out-of-touch living in the liberal groupthink bubble.

Yeah, I'm honestly disappointed they didn't see it coming. When the previous episode ended with Hillary desperately trying to stop the Danish from revealing people's internet history, I thought for sure they were going to do a Spirit Cooking gag - which would have been exactly the kind of tasteless, gross humour that South Park revels in. And having Garrison go, "well, I've got no idea what I'm doing, but I'd still be a better president than LITERALLY SATAN".
Instead, they genuinely seem to think that Hillary was the less bad option, which is … odd. Whatever happened to the guys who said, "We hate conservatives, but we REALLY fucking hate liberals"?

We need an updated version of this with the General election results

Yeah this. It's the whole "HE SAID THESE RACIST THINGS" which just makes me laugh and say "So?"

It's the defending him that gives them power. Remember the jew only asks a question to ask another question. Trump was our compromise candidate god help them if we ever get a real nationalist.

Nothing happened to them. They've always been status-quo faggots who tow the mainstream line while painting themselves in a soup of edginess. They've never had a single subversive view on any of their +20 seasons. The only liberals they hate are hippies and vegans because those liberals are telling them that change comes from within, those lazy kikes never want to change, they want to stay the same forever. They are stagnate, they should be thrown out.

I made this oc last night fam

I was told to post it again when things calmed down

checked
holy shit, haven't seen that one. nice
checked
i think they meant a few days, but it's great nonetheless.

Sieg heiled user, great work

My favorites were the things that were supposed to be Anti-Trump but backfired on the cucks because they unfunny faggots.

What gets me the most about the "libertarian" writers on south park is not once did they even pretend like 3rd parties exist, which tells me they were pulling for hilldawg from the start because otherwise they had a large range of choices, but I guess "lol both candidates are bad but fuck Trump more than Hillary" is a better joke then Gary "Aleppo? Suck my dick Hoe!" Johnson

An oldie

Holy shit that got me

How far can we guide Trump?

Ain't this what's it all about, here's are trophy crying Progressive waaaahing over Wall Street Hooker's defeat. Crop her out and make a 1000 memes kek

This is hilarious, not least because it suggests that people who cover their heads, bodies, and often faces in distinctive drapery would need to wear patches identifying them as Muslims.

Thanks fam

Yeah my bad, I am proud of it and am showing it off haha.

Did you make the MAGA Dance webm?

I've never seen that Bernie sign pic before, and it is gold.

Pre-conductor we have a problem

Beautiful, just beautiful. Had me swaying and clapping like a hippie.

Guac man was the funniest meme

Wolf Blitzer getting his ass pounded was awesome

My favorite picture, which I'm sure I have but can't find because I don't organize or tag images is one where Trump is peaking around the corner of a building and says "Psst kids want to make America great again?" or something like that. I hope someone will post it.

Breddy good. You should do one with the Dark Souls "You Died" effect.

Remember this speech?

I'm just thinking about how if John Lennon's ass didn't get shot he'd be leading these protesters in earnest at Trump Tower

The Don's own meme, the snek poem

I think for me the biggest meme of all was the whole "persuasion" thing going on with Scott Adams. That fucker went from apolitical and leaning left to cowardly going behind the Trump movement when he realized that the times were changing for the first time in quite a while.

the media gets played

Trump's appearance on SNL was when shit got real, that's when he confirmed beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was a hardcore memer with absolutely no fucks to give.

Rick Wilson or how I learned to love anime and hate the goons

I love how this basically happened in reality at that town hall like event.

So is anyone else planning on naming their possible future son Donald?

Are we being punished?

Article: 11alive.com/weather/heavy-smoke-from-n-ga-wildfires-drifts-across-metro-atlanta/350418891

That is not from a wildfire user

It is from all the godless coalburners being punished for bestiality in that God forsaken city.

I cant believe they didn't bring this up yet they brought up some quote over 10 years old

oh wow, Atlanta really is Hotlanta now

I never saw this before. How the fuck did I miss something this kekworthy

How many dubs/trips have I missed by 1 in this thread?

"Jew were arrested on 9/11"

Not a meme, but since this is basically a memory lane thread

L O L

The media that was there had to wait like 4 hours for Trump to come out and literally started throwing shit on the ground and throwing chairs at windows they were so pissed.

This is wonderful

If only… On a side note, that horsey douchebag has the shittiest art style when it comes to drawing people.

lel.
say what you want about him, he played the media like mozard played the piano.
remember that "trump is posing as his own pr guy" thing that could only have been leaked by trump himself?

Fucking hilarious. What a master.

testing 123

that is honestly the most kekworthy thing of this election to me, besides Jeb!

Not what I meant to post since it's already in this thread

that vid may of been supposed to be anti trump but i think its fucking great.

What a fucking cuck. Jesus

>>>/reddit/

That low five. If only he had pulled away and said too slow. Jeb probably would have cried right there and then.

Eww, you voted for an brain damaged faggot libertardian

Oh God, just the intro has me laughing

QUIET JEB

First and third make me wanna dance

What was the tape about again?

Does anyone have the video with a map of the US-Mexico boarder then Don's face appears and then the wall?

Now do one with Live and Let Die

These were fantastic. That first one ending with the "Did they lie about Hitler?" post is amazing, and the way the second one has the media blowing their own ass out of the water is incredible. "Oh, whoops, this black guy isn't toeing the line, gotta cut him off!"

Yo, I also hated how fucking biased that whole video was, especially how they made him sound funny when they have done another rap battle in the past when he wasn't running where he sounds perfectly normal. However I liked his speech, especially the bleeding heart vagina part

song in second webm?

My favorites, I use them often.

I'm so glad to have contributed my bit to the glorious memetic legacy of 2016, as simple as it (my contribution) has been. Praise Kek.
t. Europoor

Good taste friend. Embed related.

It was just a reporter trying to talk to Trump about his recent dealings (back in the 90s) and being put on with his supposed PR guy, who was actually Trump using a fake name.

Oh man I forgot all about this. Good times.

Anyone have that screencap of an user giving a rundown of how hard trump btfo jeb in the space of a week?

They may have made that to seem anti-trump, but that ending is pretty fucking funny.

So whose autistic enough to remake this webm?

It should start with the Ann Coulter clip where she is laughed at by the entire Lugenpresse for suggesting Trump will win, and ending with Trump officially being crowned Emperor on January.

somebody post the new one with trump riding the bicycle and not sticking the stick in the spokes

LINK!

Oh shit, I need to mine Rick Wilson salt. Has anyone spammed him with 2d MAGA qts yet?

Some OC I made from the second debate.

You're not welcome here, >>>/cuckchan/

Excellent job, one of my favorites.

Thanks

Original clip here

That teacher is almost certainly a kike, too

Good posts with digits itt. nice.

AHAHA. That Hillary donuts pic gets me every time!

This had good progression!

Is my vote for the best thing produced this cycle. Super high-energy, good production, original and somewhat normie-friendly.

Wew

Checked.
That's a good one.

I want to see a HIllary Komm Susser Tod video tbh.

This one was great.

WHO IS LAUGHING NOW

freedoms call. remember that?

holy shit that's amazing

Here's a another great edit.

Ah fuck. I want to post the full version. I think this is it.

the grand wizard asked the young wizards
"hows the memes"
and the young wizards swam along the magic current for a moment and asked
"what memes?"

that's how i feel atm.
everything is memes now i can't tell what's meme, what's oc, what's msm 'viral' and what's magic.

I can't believe nobody has posted this one, I got a lot of mileage out of it.

Had that as my wallpaper for a while now.

flood detection is slowing the flow of memes down.

Here's a good one. Motivational and it applies to what's going on right now with all the commies protesting in the cities.

Cunt stop the tramp

Seriously, this rap is better from the irony it has gained in retrospect.
It's perfect to view out of its original context, given the entirely new context. The blowhard, bigoted exaggeration of Trump's character, originally a smear, now only compliments the fact that he FUCKING WON.

Yeah, it's actually very amusing.

Negro music is simply unbearable.

How the fuck is it that Holla Forums matches my musical tastes on top of my ideological tastes?!

Weird.

Took a while but I made one.

contrib

We sure as fuck are. I was in Kennesaw this afternoon and it was getting thick.

How dare Cobb try to betray the emperor.

nah its just dry as fuck right now
t. alabamian in a red county that had a fire today

This thread is full of some not very good videos, but I was wondering if anyone had any juicy clips of reporters getting angry when Trump trolled them about kingniggers birthplace and got them to cover half an hour of endorsements from veterans. I tried looking online and couldn't really find anything except for a 10 second clip of the stage being knocked over.

I know it exists and it's only going to get harder to find.

WE NEED TO PRESERVE TRUMP STUMPING

10/10

Trump: In The Flesh

I cant find the old one but this is pretty dank

Fuck off. You'd know the answer to the question had you lurked faggot.

This is great. Thank you!

it's almost like ERB is owned by Disney or something

I played with it a bit more, trimmed some of the beginning both audio and video and was able to get a slightly higher bitrate.

mfw

The fuck are you on? If you have it then upload if you faggot

I was litterally making this video just now. Bravo.

Does anyone have the image of Trump in front of a podium with a weapon (think it was an AR-15) raising it over a crowd of people also raising their guns in the air? I have been looking through all my photos on computer and phone and can't find the thing to save my life

Haven't seen this one posted in a while

You got it wrong mate.

r8 my OC

Fuck

Fixed

Holy shit, he said it way back then… I didn't even realize CtR was a thing that early on. Just connected the dots.

If someone had the time, data, and autism I'd love to see a timeline of Trump memes from his announcement to run to election night collected on a site in chronological order.

Checked for
HIGH ENERGY RIGHT-WING LOLI MORALE SQUADS

POMF?

"he's on our side, relax"

shit

he really is gonna get revenge on the jews for 9/11

It's funny how they made Trump look like one of those Disney villains but like a lot of those villains, he comes across as cool instead of terrible.
In any case, have an oldie.

Spam his twitter/facebook with smug anime girls?

Trump is an expert at pulling apart people's bullshit and exposing their lies.

I don't get how people keep saying this video is "anti-Trump". He fucking DOMINATES that reporter.

Found it!

Beautiful
Thank you user!

My only complaint is the 'we did it Holla Forums. The font doesn't jive.

These lib propaganda pics where they portray this society they perceive as a right-wing dystopia always amuse me because they unironically look like the sort of society I'd like to live in.

They used to make similar things in the Bush era. Bush was a cuck but they portrayed him as this sort of hardcore commander of Christian stormtrooping fascists and thus made him look far cooler than he actually was.

this tbh
Something like
Praise Kek!
would work better

Well, my issue is more the font than anything. Great video, font's just a little weird. I guess one could question if it's too vain to credit Holla Forums, but does anyone really care?

second guy is literally this guy

This'd be great. I love looking at this election as a TV series, as that one user posted when Trump won.
Season 1 was silly, shit-talking at the GOP primaries and such, epic bantz.
Season 2 would have been when Cruz and Kasich were the only ones left with Trump, when things started to get serious.
Season 3 was the sort of dark season, everything seemed to be against Trump. While kek remained solitary, he still gained power that was to be unleashed later on.
Season 4 was the great showdown between good and evil, beginning with bernie getting cucked out of the Democratic party nomination, continuing with the debates between Trump and Clinton, the series finale would have been Trump winning.

I get a sense that we're in the start of a movie based off the series, where the evil comes back, stronger than ever, and the final battle for the future of all mankind ensues.

This is fucking great. It's like they're tying to meme an ideal Trump into existence.

(checked)
King nigger BTFO'd

oh hey, that chick in the first video is tits mcgee from that dinner with the catholics

I just wanted to emphasis hw well structured and timed this video is.
It is so eloquently put together it's really lyrical to watch it.
Amazing job, even though we'd need an updated version.

I watched the 2nd debate at a trump event in indianapolis, and this was the crowd reaction exactly. I couldn't hear the tv for like 15 seconds afterwards

You can tell the creators were butthurt about trump, because here's their depiction of him from just a few years ago.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP6VqB4klpQ&ab_channel=ERB

Sauce on the music in the first webm?

holy fuck that would've been amazing

Seeing a grown guac cry at a presidential debate, if only.

>tfw trump and jeb become besties and jeb gets a comfy job at the white house but spends his time shooting the shit with trump

Yeah, I had that exact thought when I saw it too

8/10

he is too much a spineless yes man for that, he is more of a company suck up.

Also, the entire bush family needs to be thrown in jail for treason after everything they have done, especially Bush SR. if he is still alive.

i 7th this notion, someone update it, it'll be so juicy

higher res for whoever wants it

its my favorite too. here you go.

But I don't like cats

if noone has posted it, here is an updated version

By KEK, its beautiful

very high quality

Thanks, I showed this to all my normie family members and friends, they all loved it.

The best part is this was made by a leftist who thought Jeb was the strong horse, and they were helping Clinton by undercutting him for Trump. BAWAHAHAHAHAHA.

HOLY SHIT

STEFAN MOLYMEME WENT FULL STAR WARS EMPEROR AT THE END

THAT EMPEROR VOICE CRACK

Christ. Have so many people ever been so blown the fuck out in history?

I can just feel the smugness embodying me right now

That bernie sign one is perfect, we should pull similar stunts with commies

Maybe that way they'll understand, but even if they don't its worth the lulz

bretty gud

Oh but Hillary calling Trump a pedo child rapist goes unquestioned

S L O W A N D S T E A D Y

Couldn't they use a pic of more westernized muslims? you know instead of osama's nephew with the fucking suicide bomber look and the ugly bitch in the ghost costume

All I'm saying is that if they wanted empathy then that shit is counter-productive to that

HOLY FUCK MOLY WENT FULL STATIST

IT IS ON

That is excellent work, user.

yep.

From my collection, I like it simple.

There is still work to be done, though. Hillary is still free, and can easily escape to Qatar with Huma on the Obama Express.

I think it's Imperium - Madeon

Need a "its my turn" ( referring to being president) Hillary and then being denied one.

Need a 'its my turn' for the gallows

Holy shit saved

excellent….
needs Pennsylvania in there. I think we (I'm from PA) didn't go red since 1988 or something like that.
Savor it.

trips confirm moly going full fash

And the absolute best, IMHO, for last.

Fuckin' saved

Rome here, glad I stayed as far away from that shithole as possible. Fucking yankees.

The size should be kept small but it should encompass the entire campaign from the beginning , the primaries ,winning the RNC nomination, the election campaign , "Hillary won" stuff from October ( that actually somewhat got to me) and then election night victory. Also should include some Jeb and more naysayers and the same idiots losing their shit….. maddow in tears.

Thanks doc!

Cunt stomp the tramp.

HE SAID IT THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN ACTUALLY SAID IT!

>Never EVER

Trump on the way to meet Obama at the white house

New air force one built by Trump in secret unveiled at JFK airport

CHEWY MAN THE TURRETS I NEED COVER FIRE HERE! CHEWY!

(checked)
That strategy he's talking about in the end is known as "tit for tat". It's been the winning strategy in a number of programming competitions intended to simulate an "evolutionary" environment to select for the fittest. Despite its simplicity, it beat out a number of much more complex strategies, and also other simple ones like "always be mean" or "always be nice".

And it really is simple. At first, be nice. After that, treat other actors as they treated you. Cooperate with those who cooperate with you, and crush those who refuse to cooperate. That's really all there is to it.

that exact method of approaching and interacting with people is what I assumed Trump did his entire career. I mean, I assume that most white people just do that on a daily basis via instinct, it's generally what I do. I'll be cordial to everyone until I detect something off and a red flag pops up. Unfortunately for some people, said flags pop up for them before I ever talk to them (like a stereotypical hipster liberal faggot, or a disgusting sag-pants crip-walking thug nigger). I'm totally fine with talking to and working with black people, for example, as long as they "act white," i.e. civilized.

that has been one of best things about the way liberals have been attacking Trump, by making him in to sexist, racist, nazi they are casualizing the concept and thus making more acceptable.

The more they call Trump Hitler while he succeeds the more people will associate Hitler with positive things as well as be encouraged to do the research about the truth.

That could end up being a problem for us since if the leftist and Jews pretend to try for a moderate solution Trump will let them in to his affairs and then they will do what comes naturally to them and subvert everything.

We need to find a way to make leftists and Jews continue attacking him thus provoking an aggressive response.

Fucking christ, I'm sad rallies are over but now I'm looking forward to the press conferences :)

This was the peak of Jebs campaign

Wow, saved.

Time travel confirmed

I love the Mac Miller's Donald Trump performed by Donald Trump
Mac's a huge cuck though
He hates himself for writing the song

Are these on JewTube?
They should be. Spread em!

PUT IT ON JEW TUBE, YOU KIKE!

This needs to be shared with ZA WAURDO

This was well-made. Got a chuckle out of me.

Found this on Imgur.

Webm version, slightly higher quality. Completely forgot I had this saved.

Last panal actually happened we were all givibg our energy to kek and Trump it was amazing lord kek really pulled though dont forget to have him channaling power along with ammit and everyone else to Trumps if your the user who made this if not i hope he sees this post

It was made by this guy imgur.com/user/ManlySpirit

bumping for epic thread, we need a rip of the latest negroid almost crying about trump win and "whitelash" if it hasn't been posted yet

Someone should do Redeemed Ted arc

Saved, absolutely fantastic.

Checked. That one caught me by surprise. Kek'd out loud.

The most glorious fucking end to that clip I could ever ask for, bravo.

I wish self-righteous Abe "Ass Fucker" Lincoln didn't ruin this. Should have just had trump say niggers.

Ann Coulter may be a women but she is definitely a smart and based one, I hope she goes back on that talk show and rub's in in all those idiots faces.

Got a higher res version? If you got a jewtube link for 720p I may be able to make it in to a webm.

10/10

That webm is depressing, the girl is very cute but so brainwashed, her eyes are completely hollow like she isn't even alive.

I love how this meme attempt meant to make him look like a jerk but only succeeded in making the women look like insufferable shrieking harpies

Good christ what a time to be alive

Do you seriously not know the difference between vector and raster image? Vectors are like plotting lines on a graph they were used in early games such as tank asteroids and the early star wars arcade games. With vectors in early computers you could draw 3d much much better than with raster - pixel based imaging. Most tv's and even crt computer moniters cant draw vectors easel, you need something like an oscilloscope and littaraly all your doing is moving a beam around where a normal video will just have intencity at a given time and some timing signals and the monitor knows to scan the screen one line at a time.

This is why we fight the jew, for future generations of qt girls who aren't convinced they need to fuck tons of men to lead a healthy life, who aren't convinced they need to muddy their gene pools in the name of progression, who again believe that bearing children is an amazing thing and not somehow a misogynistic ploy to hold down women. We fight to bring the world to liberty from the claw of the jew.

God damn. You know if it was Jeb in 2000 he would have won quite handily. But for one reason or another, Dubya gave it a go. And in those 15 years, well, I guess Jeb lost his energy.

Haha, underrated toast

Beautiful

L
TOP LEL LAD
L

Good ending.

So is she one of Jeb!'s Turtles that went over to bernie?

are you autistic? thats the name of the artist, that has nothing to do with that user

it's depressing how these chicks are essentially easily manipulated, brainwashed little waifus for the left. if only they had a moral, ethical alpha male to give them a hard dicking, it would fix at least 50% of them. Unfortunately the same pozz that infects the women has corrupted too many of the younger generations as well. It's hilarious, though, to see the irony of these super feminist idiots get secretly wet at the idea of getting raped. At the end of the day they can't fight biology or female evolution.

Who was the left hottie again btw?

Found her myself (kek):

twitter.com/MariaBartiromo

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE SONG NIGGER, GIBE IT TO ME

Holla Forums I can easily say that the past year and a half has easily been some of the craziest time I have ever spent on the internet. All of these fucking images, vids, jokes, crazy shit. It never stops and every time I see some new article about Trump now my mind skips a bit and has to register everything that has happened the past 18 months. So thank you all.

2nd pic update

I think this has to be my favourite moment in politics. Trump's "Because you'd be in jail" being a close second.

Honourable mention.

fuck user. i've been laughing for like five minutes straigh.

my personal favorite has to have been when rato encountered real life shitposting in indiana.

we need more like this to fuck with leftists that are rioting

He licks his lips .. top kek

Oh man, these morons had no idea what they were getting themselves in to.

thats an "after pol" face if I've ever seen one

kek

this is fucking funny

One more step, Moly. Just one more.

Before 2017 is out he'll be there. For all we know he'll be the one putting a gun to Trudeau's head after America annexes Canada.

best version

I prefer this version.

never gonna happen, he has refused to acknowledge the JQ.

My left ears approves
checked though
Also, that red font at the end doesn't work

When you look at it that way, it was a tautological certainty that Trump would win. Trump has always been a winner. Trump has been the modern archetype of success for decades.

One of the most visually appealing series of images I've ever seen. It's like the person who made it (satirically, apparently) were in our heads. How did they nail this aesthetic so perfectly?

webm is probably my favorite primary related.

I rarely post but it hit me in a half chan thread yesterday - I never knew those were anti trump either. I bought one of those Jeb is a mess Airhorn pins.

A month or something later it got refunded. Turns out they fucked up their payment system or something and ALL the pin money was refunded. They sent out a mass email asking everyone send $10 to a paypal address.

I never did and glad I didn't now

Imperial chronicler cantstumpthetrump also needs a mention I feel.

youtube.com/channel/UCoWIVzxp6oLjsGMGuzzmxig

The rainbow coalition of cunts kvetching is hilarious.

That was "pacing".

Feel the instant heat?

Holy shit, never saw this!

Notice how Jeb keeps looking at Trump after "humble"? He had a moment with the low five and now he wants to continue it, with the compliments.

Goddamnit, Jeb is so pathetic it's kind of cute.

Yes

(checked)
Punished Stef has awakened!

I posted this here on election night. The official Election 2016 Meme Repository: pastebin.com/0xigLMkB

Needs to end with some romanticized suicide clips.

bump. anyone? i know videos exist

This is my personal favorite, specifically because it was trying to be negative but just ended up being awesome

I love how liberals try to make shit to make fun of us but just end up making us look better

You should start it without music with a short clip of someone asking him to run. And then flash up the tweet of the kike that told trump if he things its so messed up why don't you run.

youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

youtube.com/watch?v=rAUqiwP6UJY

I fucking love Murdoch Murdoch

Meant for

*Shit, now everyone knows I'm autistic**

t. Murdoch Murdoch

benis

"Do unto others, as they would do unto you, just do it first." is pretty much my ethics summed up in one sentence.

Holy crap this is way better than I'd expect from a high schooler, great job user.

That's the San Bernardino shooter and his accomplice wife.

I know that grimy distorted synth anywhere. I couldn't tell you the track off the top of my head, but Mick Gordon made it for the Doom OST that came out earlier this year.

Pic related is a meme so powerful it won the election

What a fucking genius. Trump is going to be a great President. I'm jelly as fuck

exactly my thoughts, after 5 seconds you could tell he already missed the spotlight

he's adorable

I was out having a life during this
What happened with HarHar?
Were the memes in any way related to the election, or you are just memeing?
Also, what's the deal with Shrekeli and Har?

more than the difference between hillary and trump in florida voted for harambe. Not like it really matters anyway because he STILL would have won without florida.

Gold

gold

Jeb! is adorable.

Thanks for putting me on the right track user!
Still listening throught the soundtrack (which is pretty awsome by itself) but can't find the exact song ;_;

slightly better quality pic

less 'market'
more 'banks retaliate, flood own exchanges'

is the play doh bit real?

Can anybody tell me what orchestral piece this is?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_the_Hall_of_the_Mountain_King

Thanks you so fucking much. This piece is amazing, and I wanted to hear the whole thing.

have some MAGA anime

It's Vega Processing.

Jeb is a fagit

pjmedia.com/trending/2016/11/10/u-of-michigan-gives-students-play-doh-coloring-books-to-cope-with-trump/

Tells you what you need to know about leftists doesn't it?

unreal

The level of smug I had at work that night as state after state was called for him and my coworkers who doubted my prediction for months. All the shit talking from them, all their smug cuck faces and sarcastic tones were gone once he won Florida. Once it showed MICHIGAN was leaning for him there was complete silence as they contemplated how they would go about killing themselves.

You guys have no idea how hard my dick was that night.

Aww shit nigga TI upgraded their MSP430 line again.

Saaaaaaaved.

I like this one

youtube.cl/watch?v=pm8n9qVIK_8

Only the nicest memes are permitted while watching this election.

what the fuck is this from?
If that was his real limo I'd cum in my pants

This was good.
Here, turned it into a webm for you.

Reported. He explicitly acknowledged it.

I know what you are doing but I will bite anyway.

did you watch the video?
he completely refuses to acknowledge that that Jews are behind this because of their nature and that according to him Jews are just present in all the efforts against whites because of their high IQ's, he totally dismisses the JQ.

Came in right at the end, but it's made it into my top 5 for sure.

He tore that faggot to shreds. I watched these fast talking kikes come after him again and again only to be beaten like rented mules. Now that he's won they think that they'll be able to revert to the same tactics because he's President and won't fight back because of PR. Not gonna happen.

I laughed so fucking much at the delicious salt.

AESTHETIC

Anyone have the pic of trump making the okay hand on the frontpage of HuffPost with big red
REEEEEEEEEE! FUCKFUCKFKCU RACIST RACIST

Not the dankest, but I did make it for the election.

I keep hoping a previously unknown comet is going to appear in the sky prior to Trump's inauguration.

Just to add some context here for other anons, they had just booted out some protesting BLM niggers from the rally in this video. This one sealed the deal for me that he absolutely was not fucking around.

FUKKEN
SAVED

Just in time for Christmas,

depends on how the future plays out but it's a possibility

I'd have this election be the climax to Season 1, and Season 2 be Trump as President-elect then POTUS, but that's just my taste. You can have various kind of sagas within seasons, and it would suit this very well. Season 3 could be the second election and then the second term, and so on. And maybe, just maybe, a spin off with Trump Jr or Eric as next president ok I'm getting into autism territory here so I'll stop now.

Personally, I think that after the Trumps, it will get progressively more right winged for a little while peaking with a Holla Forumslack president before the pendulum either swings or goes far beyond the left's reach.
Think we can make it happen and meme literal Hitler after the Trumps?

There were some more but I didn't save them. It's hard to tell if they were shopped or not since they go full retard each time.
But this is the real one.

How did I not see this?
BEST CURRENT YEAR EVER!!!

They weren't shopped, and all you have to do is fine the old versions on archive.is.

I'm 80% sure it was a forced meme, but I'm going to miss "guac surge / slow and steady".

Well, there was this one time…

So this just happened.

haha I've never seen this version, that's great

Ranch…or Cool Ranch?

I honestly never heard of Kek before this election cycle began what 18 months ago? What a ride it has been.

kek the egyptian god or kek theterm for laughter?
Because kek the egyptian god wasn't known before this election

Also this
archive.fo/OJEuL

checking them trips

Nailed it user.

THAT'S WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE

Too late to be this fucking amped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gaay.wav

This isn't actually the best meme from the whole thing. Just had to post it because Kocayine finally posted something after four months of inactivity, and it's Trump

he might be a fag but he's our fag he's going in the oven.

Use the version from The Social Network's soundtrack. It's more aggressive.

Are you retarded? It plays in both sides stupid. Its part of the song in the beginning

what song?

I wish all you disgusting Reddit transplants would drop fucking dead. No one wants you here and all you can do is shit our board up.

Yeb!
easily.

tried

As far as I know, this one is real too.

Haha that's pretty good.

couldn't find the webm of this, but here's the yt video
some people made some great edits of this - I think the Can't Stump the Trump guy used it in one of his videos

(1:22)

oh fug it's a thumbnail
delet this!

disregard the 5th one, I thought it was something else

WHAT THE FUCK IS ON HER TEETH???

These two threads should be merged.

I loved the Yeb airhorn videos, but always makes me laugh the hardest. That high energy autism scream is just amazing.

Ofcoruse that a MolyJew degenerate dosen't want to hear an opposing view. Afterall, you have been trained to DeFOO anything that you slightly dislike. You people are the parasites of the right. You are weak.

Quasi intellectual filth.

wut. At the time they were state of the art pro-Trump memery. These retards are so hopeless they accidentally Trumped.

Yes, they unlisted the video at one point.

I can't tell if that "make of a tweet" is satire, or taken from leaked email thread. Just amazing.

When we tried to meme her croakening during the first debate.

He aint even in office and people are removing themselves already. That's a good president.

Look at Jeb grimace angwardly (angry and awkward) after making contact with Trump's hand though.

Has this one been posted yet?

Reported for kike shill.

Fuck off, kike.

I made this video last night, sort of wish I had this picture at the time. :)

Should add an archive of the article to that archive.is/2zwGa

as a bong its been incredible to watch your election cycle. our media is some how more pozzed than yours, if you can believe it.

I love that half of these are directed at Rosie O'Donnel

Idunno, he seems to have raised his son Sean into a decent enough fellow shitlord despite the involvement of Yoko.
Been chatting privately with him on Twitter for a while, he's red-pilled enough to watch Stefan Molyneux and and the Honey Badgers regularly, which surprised me.

(checked)

don't know exactly, but it might be from the Com Truise album "In Decay"

It's pretty simple. Vaporwave and other forms of a e s t h e t i c was made to parody late-stage capitalism. When you add a layer of irony to it it completely transforms.

Im nearly tearing up

what the shit

source?

Wtf was that
an army of donalds?
or just bald SS agents

holy shit

Trump as his SS.

Truly the greatest anime ever memed.

Learning of Kek was the greatest.

Here you go.

Totally right. I've never seen a politician tear into a reporter like that. That reporter was absolutely destroyed.

I feel bad for Jeb. Don should give him a small Turtle Garden behind the White House.

Look up Hell On Pepe.

notice the two cuts. be less gullible

that's sweaty trump eating some chicken

Back when it looked like Texas was going blue, I thought of this.

Someone with photoshop skills needs to edit the shirt to be a Trump one, then distribute it among leftists.

A FATWA ON OREOS

It's funny because they were so assured of his defeat.

That reminds me…

Can someone make something similar to this but with Current Year Man begging Trump to run and then highlights from his 30-minute on-air meltdown last night?

It would probably help if you linked to that 30 minute meltdown. Not that I'm any good at video editing, I just want to see.

Here:

my.mixtape.moe/kbtgxe.mp4

I love how he's visibly aged about a decade during this election.

found good audio for it.

That's it. Thanks friend.

The OG cuck.

WHO'S MASTURBATING TO ANIME NOW?

First pic wit hthe crying chimp always gets me.

I made some minor corrections.

the beginning doesn't show enough sad people. you should also include the white house staffers that were crying.

KEK

Pennsylvania going red was probably the funniest shit during the vote counting

beautiful

It was when he was going to a rally that had a big Soros-funded protest, but The Don and his men went 'round back un-noticed.

As they say
CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

WE HAVE THE BEST ANIMATORS! THE BEST ONES!

Looks like what appears in a video game after you leave your character standing around for a long time. Also drives home how much we need a Vice City 2. Imagine a Vice City 2 with a pseudo-Trump president. Rockstar may be kikes (I don't know) but they don't insert SJW bullshit into everything they do. A Trump parody from them could turn out well, including liberal butthurt at not enough demonization.

GOLD

Indeed. I once had an internet fight with the guy who made this. He was all on the "Donald trump is a sexual assualter" train and would ignore what Clinton had done saying "well we don't have video proof." What a mistake

is that a real vn? is the Don romancable?

Because the whole system is rigged
and we all know the riggers
for the last eight years this country has been run by niggers.

That rap is pretty accurate. Most of the lines are actually really great. Hil got roasted. When the crowd starts cheering from 1:20 too good.

This is pro Trump under the veil of being against him, subtile.

Good call, a Rockstar parody of Trump would probably be hilarious since it'll be more of an exaggeration than the childish strawman that most liberals seem to come up with

Also a giant wall would make a great obstacle to justify the gameworld ending without being an island

kickstarter.com/projects/1313881651/grand-old-academy-a-satirical-dating-sim

soon…

these memes are powerful

fuck I almost didn't catch this

HOLY SHIT I LOVE IT! I've always wanted anime and politics to come together in a comedy way

This is funny and all but its hard to imagine it as a full game rather than just a throwaway joke.

That 3rd image is shopped. Right?

Nicely done!

MY EYES, THEY BLEED

If I may suggest, when Moonman finishes the line, can we get an image of him instead of Lincoln? I feel like that would clinch the whole thing.

ALSO
Does anybody have the original vid of Don dancing? All I have are the newer version. I thought I saved the original, I prefer the original, but apparantly it disappeared from my folders. Many thanks. I'm talking about the one featuring the song as used

It's clearly shopped.

Brings a tear to an oldfags eye
t. remembers when the song was released

i am tbh

Fuck I hate (((Rick Wilson))). 100 point bonus for day of the rope.

you know, ive watched this a dozen times now, and the more i think about it, the more it seems like this was actually written by a legit trump supporter and disguised as anti-trump.

the thing obviously comes across as pejorative for trump, but think about this. liberals still cannot fucking understand why they lost, they cannot insert themselves into the shoes of the enemy and try to figure things out. The majority of these lyrics in this video, however, while given a negative twist on them, are many things we supporters all unironically wish to have come about. Creating jobs, removing mosques, Obongo a nigger who destroyed america, building the wall, hillary's blatant corruption, etc. Normally when liberals attempt to do "satire" on someone they make it a cartoonishly stupid strawman that doesn't even remotely resemble the person they're supposed to be, but in this video most of the lines are pretty much spot on. I think it was written by someone who actually understood Trump's platform and the feelings of the people who voted for him.

It was also a pretty well done rap all around, too.

Have you never heard about Hatoful Boyfriend?

DELETE THIS

yeah

I'm playing the demo right now
Jeb is best girl

Kek bestowed his double dub blessings on you brother.

every day I wake up thinking this election high is going to wear off but it never does

where did everything go so right?

Checked. I'm starting to think so too. I've watched just this segment a lot, and it was written with a completely different timbre than the rest of the rap, the 08 rap, and like you said, actually seems to capture some of why America wanted Trump, not just that we're

Does anyone have the Ghosts n Goblins map meme? That one definitely struck a chord with me…

Aww, no one posted my shakening meme.

Donald Trump

holy shit lad 10/10 on the baseball one

Anyone know of an easy way to save all of the webm's in this thread without having to individually click-and-save each one?

Same here, anyone?

Lads, this is absolutely epic.

How interesting that it was a Liberal Democrat who was president of our country when the nips were in camps :^)

Oh, that's fucking easy.

>HE IS SO WEAK - IT'S LAUGHABLE (JEB IS A MESS.. JEB IS A WASTE.. JEB IS A MESS)

The dark spot on her back lower left teeth?

Looks like ordinary fillings to me.

I knew this happened but didn't know it was this savage

That woman is pretty and I just know she's childless. What a waste of genetics.

It's great untill the part where the music speeds up and they count the votes. Filling up the entire thing with stuff from CNN is kinda monotone and boring. It would have been better if the video used multiple news networks calling the states, used only the swing states and filled that gap with butthurt responses from TYT or Megyn Kelly or whatever.

1080p on Youtube. It doesn't appear when you search for it. You get one result titled MAGA Dance 1080p that isn't even 1080p.

Ted
Zodiac killer note in background

wew lads. we did it

Its perfect.

Le Pen is my waifu.

Let's all take a moment to think for a second that the avalanche of anti-left/fem/multycult/SJWtardism that propelled Trump to the white house began with one small snowball thrown by a bounch of basement dwelling neckbeard geeks

Say what you will about GG now but don't deny it was the first movement to actually push back enough agaisnt the left and the media that they had to close ranks on each other making them harder to hit from all sides

It was GG that first shone the mainstream spotlight down on SJW insanity putting all their commie filth on full display for the whole world to see

So let me sumarize it even more

HAD THE FRIGGID FRAUDLENT PURITAN DYKE HAD NOT COME AFTER OUR WAIFUS, TRUMP WOULD NOT BE PRESIDENT RIGHT NOW

HAD THE PROMISCUOUS DEGENERATE SLUT NOT CUCKED HER MANGINA BOYFRIEND WITH A SJOURNOW FOR SHEKKELS, TRUMP WOULD NOT BE PRESIDENT RIGHT NOW

Let dat sink in
Let the 2 butthurt LWs read this post and realize that they themselves were the architects of their own demise

and let'em check my dubs and praise kek for an extra dose of salt

Holy fuck that smug Romney soundbyte at 2:08 is like sweet music

why is she wearing James May's jumper?

There are actually people in America who will think that this is an anti-nationalist cover.

Nice rap, but can't they find someone that actually sounds like Trump to play him?

DON
DON
MAGA
DON

Wasn't Trump the only fucking candidate that had his audience chanting "USA! USA! USA!" Instead of his name?

I miss this game. Well except 3, 3 was bullshit

Checked & Keked.

All this salt will be great to preserve their jimmies for all time; it will serve as a great reminder of why the laws of nature are king.

Checked.

Ladies and gentle men, I think we just witnessed a kek singularity pop into and out of this thread.

The best meme was the Citizen Super PAC Heil Trump ad. They fucking nailed it was supposed to be anti-Trump.
youtube.com/watch?v=GHQYdEiNUZ4

I forgot to embed

fixed

Right in the feels…

I hadn't seen this one yet.

First pic related.

this is it

I can finally stop coming to pol

I'm free

anons, I'm….I'm free!

OH JESUES FUCK! SPOILERS user!

I've never seen this before when did he say that?

How do I spoiler images?