WHITE FEMINISTS ARE TO BLAME FOR TRUMP

WE MUST SPREAD THIS MEME, WHITE WOMEN NEED TO BE MADE BELIEVE THAT HILLARY SUPPORTERS HAVE TURNED ON THEM

We need to capitulate on this.

JACKPOT

I love when these cretins impotently bite back like this

poor white feminists, they didn't check their privilege hard enough

I've been saying this, but we need to push whit women out of the "protected minority" class and get all of the browns to hate them. Identity politics will just become whites vs everyone else. We need to unite whites, men and women, against the brown hordes.

This makes me so happy. I'm sick of browns tacitly accepting white women when they think they're "on our side".
Women need to learn the nogs will turn on you, violently, in a heartbeat.

Bring white women back to white men. Let the angry subhumans scare them off.

exactly. when we act together as a racial bloc we'll get that ethnostate.

I made several comments last night saying that CTR's strategy changed to trying to divide everyone and I wake up to half the topics on here being about division

Oh yes I've been waiting for this

Help me understand how dividing Hillary's voters is a bad thing.

They're trying to divide Trump supporters, this thread is on dividing Hillary supporters.

Looks like these niggas need some educatin' on Khazar babies gnomesayin?

The few legit Hillary supporters are weak minded and can easy be swayed. They are trying to build a BLM / marxist army now and it has to be stopped.

I think it's TRS raiding us with girl-topics

When did Holla Forums started to win 2 wars with one battle?

Despite Trump's election, this year keeps on giving.

Jump on this. Slice off the huge and most important organ of the feminist movement (white women), and then welcome them with open arms to our side. This will literally make the whites vs everyone else environment manifest.

Requesting more photos and screenshots, even videos to start making infographics with this.

the sooner the privilege & protected minority labels come undone between the 2 white genders the better for a civilized ethno-state.

If you think this should be avoided, then you are terminally stupid.

THERE IS NO SISTERHOOD

> butthurt non-whites will cause white women, with universal preferences, to resume having in-group preferences. AS EVERY OTHER WOMEN ON EARTH HAS EXCEPT WHITES FOR SOME FUCKED UP REASON

Thank goodness I placed my trust in Trump, he wasn't kidding when he said we are going to be winning from here on out.

I can't even identify what race that person is, doesn't even look that dark.
A great way to fuck with people like this is to say they're white, they go nuclear.

But they are to blame for Trump.

At least partially. Their neurotic political views, lopsided social activism, and unabashed hypocrisy has repulsed scores of voters to the Right, including myself. I don't think they're even capable of grasping the irony that they are their own worst enemy.

These people are sick, this is what happens when you glorify mental illness instead of treating now, you can't talk with anyone from that side without them mentioning some sort of mental condition.

she will have to back

to the surprise of noone on this board

That gave me an idea: let's say it was the jews who pretended that white women were on the side of those poor minorities. So they will blame the jews for deceiving them.

If women fear they will look for a protector, it even overrides their "he has to earn more than me".
Simple cerebal exploit.
I m still in favour of burning it all down or exploiting it to the last drop.

By the way, i think married white women went something around 65% for Trump, can't find any exist poll confirming it.

Won't they just step up their white genocide efforts if we do this? I don't want to get a bunch of white women raped, even if they ARE deluded.

fuck off kike.

Why are liberals always so eager to cannibalize eachother? It just gives us more supporters in the end every time.

Amplify their distrust and then point them to the juicy cooperations and they ll run at them at the same time. Or gchq or other smug intel motherfuckers. If it was for me it would be gchq in the first place, weak stupid motherfuckers and they love BIAS BIAS BIAS. I want them wrecked.

I want those smug unintelligent motherfuckers to burn, i want them ripped to shreds, they are disgrace, and i want that disgrace, this plight of humanity gone. Amplify distrust amoungst them and then give them a scapegoat, and they love being the victim (meaning the feminists) and let them run at gchq, which is a bit difficult since they are british and not muricans, but then again there is more juicy, graspable stuff out of them.

Their movement achieved its stated goals more than two generations ago so they have to keep upping the stakes to stay relevant. Once we hit peak cuck in CY when (literally) everything became racist and sexist it was effectively over. Reality itself has become their enemy.

I like the idea, this will make women great again.

That is where the goyim are goated to. Give them the crowbar, trump was a crowbar, now give them war. And at the same the cucks will support them, because they are cucks. Get the white and black feminists, "activists" and the surrounding cucks will follow. This anita cunt is being put up because she is a unintelligent armenian überjew, just a perfect target of hate.

The cucks will always be cucks, let us make use of them, created by intel psyops shit. Let them eat their own cucks.

I am really happy that finally these fuckers are suffering.

Never understood atheist liberals. Like you know there are blacks and Hispanics that are religious? And technically this is an equivalent to shitting on their culture.

WEW

Most blacks and spics are Christian. As in, the one religion that they constantly shit on. Definitely one of there biggest doublethinks.

this is good. get them to attack white women and then you have natural allies

← SJWs eating each other as usual.

Exploiting this opportunity to divide white women from "muh diversity" & feminism is exactly what is needed to Make Women Great Again. If they are aggressively pushed out of feminism you may be able to lure them back into traditionalism. A happy life as a cherished wife with cute children & a hard-working, loving husband is what they are biologically wired to desire so breaking their indoctrination after they've been jilted from the cult should not be difficult. Offer them traditionalism as a new "safe space" in which there will be no more shaming/berating by angry minorities who only want to take the helm of the female supremacist movement known as feminism.

When a group is led by emotion instead of reason it is very easily divided.

Well, let me explain it then.

Spics are barely Christian, they claim to be but always follow some sort of syncretic superstitious bullshit that marries the theatricality of their original heart pulling insanity with Judaism and Catholicism.

Whatever the spics follow probably register on the liberal mind as a vibrant ethnic religion of one of those lovely brown races they hear so much about on the documentaries.

I believe the situation with blacks is similar.

What the liberal fear and hate isn't the worship of Jesus, is white spirituality, because as the imbecile on the picture you just posted noted white people with a righteous drive aren't stopped by their tactics.

Wordplay, cheap appeals to emotion, fear of lost of social status, not one of their weapons work against a population that feel they were given a mission, a destiny.

That logic… got to hand it the coons, they can be very entertaining at times.

Mmm, this will cause wonderful lolz at colleges. Wake some Whites up and while costing the chimps one of their greatest supporters. DOUBLE WIN.

Yeah, no one cares. Your farts getting more attention in person than your witty banter. If your autism wasn't so bad, you'd realize what a good development this is. In fact, it's PRECIOUSLY what we need. Fuck are you a retarded nigger.

Sauce?
Polite sage, I agree we should push this.

It's Lana Rain.