REMINDER: Shillery can still win

THE CTR SHILLS ARE BEING SO QUIET TO LUL US INTO A SENSE OF VICTORIOUS COMPLACENCY! THE LEFTISTS ARE WRITING AND CALLING THEIR LOCAL POLITICIANS AT AN ALARMING RATE TO SWAY THE ELECTORAL VOTE! WE MUST DO THE SAME OR RISK LOSING EVERYTHING WE HAVE WORKED FOR. CONTACTS YOUR LOCAL ELECTORAL/MAYOR/GOVERNOR ANYONE. WE HAVE WON A MAJOR BATTLE BUT WE HAVE YET TO WIN THE WAR! GET OUT THERE YOU FAGGOTS

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/key-dates.html
archive.fo/rMbVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THIS NEEDS TO GET OUT. WE ARE GOING TO LOSE IF WE DO NOT ACT. DO NOT BECOME COMPLACENT. DO NOT BECOME SO SELF ASSURED THAT WE LOSE THE WAR. DO NOT REPEAT THE MISTAKES OF THE AXIS

It over. Go away faggot

LOOK! THEY HAVE NOT GONE. WE HAVE JUST BEEN BLINDED BY OUR OWN EAGERNESS TO VICTORY

Shouldn't we make sure that none of the faggots in the Electoral committee change their mind to avoid the faithless election shit? I know it's unlikely, but we must prevail 101%.

Yes user, that is precisely what i'm saying. We must win.

Trump won in a landslide, it was nowhere near a close call. If the electoral kikes try any sort of trick they KNOW their own heads will roll.

Hillary conceded. It's ogre.

I don't know if your stupid or a shill and I don't care
reported

Look here brothers. It is not over. They still walk among us, pushing us to stay complacent. What would it hurt to take this seriously? We have nothing to lose taking this seriously. We must press on until it is over

if you still need proof look no further

we have IDs. heres to your (you) (6)

Hello Nate.

I'm not a fucking moron, i can list all of my own posts if it helps

here

here

here

here

This…this is so much worse than defeatism…jesus. Fuck it I tried. See you later faggots

What do you mean?

Hes a shill.

Mods pls

You lost, CTR. Flailing like this now is just sad to watch.

I mean they are letting us believe we have won, so that we don't fight the lefties who are crying at their local politicians trying to sway the vote. It's unlikely but not impossible. and the ctr just have to act like smug Holla Forumsacks to convince the already celebrating Holla Forumsacks that we don't have to do anything. It would only take five minutes out of your day to write to your local polititian

Reported

This is some low energy trolling. no wonder you dont get paid much. lmfao.

Let me ask you one question Holla Forums if I really was a pro-shillery ctr kike then why in the fuck would I try to call you all up to arms?! Why would I push for us to fight the left more?! Why would I push to ensure a Trump victory! Something is very off.

Reported

the cancer of 8/pol/: autistes are too principled in their autism to be able to detect shills.

(this is where you call me a shill)

there is nothing more cancerous and cringe inducing to watch, than to see some smug faggot think he has unveiled the the wizard of fucking oz and proceed to shutdown his own ear to what is actually just his brother; albeit one he may be in disagreement with.

to finish i will now cast an ancient autralian anti-autism spell:
a great aboriginal australian once stated in rhapsodic exclamation
suck me off next station, garn sug meoff

(

)

sage

Good question since he has already fucking won.
Eat shit and die.

Look m8, do you even know how the Electoral College works? They're not even calling for a recount, they're fleeing to outside the country.

triple zero is the emergency telephone dialing number in australia
^_^
*hold up petrol can*
*zniff*

sage

well said.
a shill tactic mostly confined to anonymous boards is to call others shills
Also, although OP is lowcow-tier autist, he has a point. Just because "omg shillary conceded, get over it" does not mean the electoral college has decided. Anyone who says this is either misguided or a total (((shill))).

this is the worst part about you autists - most of you can't seem to into the concept of saging

if i really am le shill like you're so sure, and not just another fashy goy who (shock) might be slightly different than you -
then why the fuck would you reply to me?
newfag

What the hell people. It would do no harm whatsoever to at least entertain the idea or dig for proof

sage

thanks, mate.

i do agree that this thread is absolute shithouse, but

thanks for the loosh, mundane

I refer you to
Holla Forumsacks don't sage this vigourously, they just sage once and move on. Mostly, if not all sageposts in this thread are shills

sage

reported

(to asio for being a shitcunt)

user i'm not trying to sow seeds of doubt, i'm trying to push us on to victory. We have the advantage, if we put just a little effort in then victory is assured. I'm just trying to warn the anons that we aren't through with this election yet. I believe that the shill prime directive is now to encourage our jubilation

Kill yourself.

You lost the election. Get over it.

My state was blue though (I've yet to find a smooth way to implement "cuck" into "colorado" Cuckarado?)

Would I just be contacting senate members? House members?

If you will notice these fucking shills are ONLY shutting down posts that encourage that we still play an active role in the last 9 days of this election.
FOR ALL OF THE EUROFAGS JUST SO WE'RE CLEAR. THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IS NOT OVER. THE POPULAR VOTE HAS BEEN CAST AND THAT IS ALL, THE ELECTORAL VOTES ARE STILL JUST PROJECTED

Yes! also mayors, governors, basically anyone and anything that the tumblr movements and cuckbook movements are targeting. It will be much easier than before as popular vote has been cast. We just need to ensure no electoral voter get cold feet over the suicides/riots/liberal tears ect.

I that was answer to your 'what the hell' question, not an accusation.
I was explaining the nature of all these abhorrent shitposts. It really is quite telling when shitposting intensifies and absolutely no one in this thread has even refuted a single post that jibes with you postulate.
In conjunction with your point I think our most important task now is to hold trump to his word. This user put it very well

The election is over and you lost, Hillshill.

I'm in a blue state, I'm emailing my representatives to let them know that we should lead by example to other blue states and work democratically with the next POTUS, Donald Trump.

THE ELECTORAL VOTES ARE STILL JUST PROJECTED
you are the CTR Shill
your autism is clear, do not attempt to evade this claim with ad hominem and unbacked claims. This is the last (((you))) you're getting from me. One shilling has been deposited into your account

The election is over and you lost, Hillshill.

have you never seen an election in your life?

it's okay user. The shills are succeeding in this thread, but if we work to spread the word it will get out.

This is EXACTLY what would have to happen for to go down and the She-antichrist to steal it (which would cause a full blown nasty ass Yugoslavia style Civil War).

Presently Trump has 279 projected EV's, lets give him AZ with 11 and that gives him 290. We will be generous and give her MI & NH (20). That gives a tally of 248 Cunt - 290 God Emperor. Now, ALL of the electors from PA (now faithless electors- haven't checked their laws but lets just say they say fuck you, picked PA because it is a historical blue state) vote for Clinton vs. Trump giving Clinton 20 points. Count is now 268 Evil - 270 Good. That doesn't change the election, but a lot of people will be loading their guns- which (((they))) know. Say the Electors don't switch, but abstain. That again gives Trump 270 vs She-Bitch 248. Finally say every elector on Trump's side abstains (completely unlikely but meh). Trump 0 vs. Satan's Cunt 248. No one gets 270 and it then goes to the Congress. If things start flipping and electors for Trump start voting for Clinton which DOES change the results of the election 1 of 2 things will happen. People WILL HONESTLY start to riot (that whole second Amendment thing, even the normies would be mad enough to arm up- think Yugoslavia again); or:

So no one gets 270 you say. Well-

Trump is assured of the backing of 28 states therefore having a majority (over 25) and voila. He wins againwe are going to get tired of winning.

What everyone is concerned about is a valid concern, but 'WAY OUTSIDE the scope of probability.

Source: archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/key-dates.html
Archive: archive.fo/rMbVc

Oh shit we've got a bot in this thread== Alert the others
Make sure Holla Forumsacks know this is the thread they want slid

Reported

232 vs 306 it's a landslide victory, it's one thing
that wqith an impressive ammount of bribery, one or two delegate may betray the people that voted for them, but 38?

Let's say that OP is a faggot shill and this is a ruse. What is there to lose with calling state representatives? I mean, it's not like we haven't had our fun already.

I just can't think of a reason for people to sage and report.

Exactly this.

You're both right, but we have to be vigilant until at the very least Trump takes office. Much like the TPP or the civil war that they're trying to pass right under our noses, we must make sure our victory is definitive.

sticky requested

This makes sense to me. Why all the saging and sperging?

It can't hurt to call reps and remind them who they're voting for, can it?

Thank you for this explanation, user.