Lugenpresse realizing they fucked up

Commentary: The unbearable smugness of the press

cbsnews.com/news/commentary-the-unbearable-smugness-of-the-press-presidential-election-2016/
archive.is/ai172

WE TRIED TO WARN THEM
IT'S TOO LATE
DO NOT FORGIVE

NEVER FORGIVE, NEVER FORGET. LUGENPRESSE MUST BE BROUGHT TO HEEL AND MADE AN EXAMPLE OF, NO EXCEPTIONS.

mfw all their smug comes back to bite them in the ass

Their smug is unrighteous smug. Our smug is the smug of righteousness.

They still don't get it. Doesn't matter to me.

They are just like hillary. Always someone else's fault. They won't get it even as they are on the gallows.

Here in Germany, the Lügenpresse actually went into 300% overdrive.

Endless stream of "articles" and opinions about how Trump is sexist/racist/incompetent/said a mean thing on tv/will screw up america/will screw up every other nation/will start WW3/etc.

It's understandable, because they are actually already shitting their pants about what will happen 2017, when there will be elections in Germany.

I saw on twitter your AFD leader has congratulated Trump so are they talking about that in your media.

I'd prefer if they all just hanged themselves in shame but I think this is a decent start.

These treasonous colluders deserve the rope for selling out their fellow citizens. They don't even deserve to be called "fellow citizens", because the reality is they're not. They're lapdogs of the elites and propaganda bullhorns.

Do you think the penny is beginning to drop for these people, and that all we have to show for Muslim immigration is bankruptcy and chaos?

Jesus, Tiberius is serious.

Holy shit, It's brit/bane/.

I dont know how even the most blue pilled faggot could trust these idiots ever again. Everything they reported for the last year has been proven to be wrong. This is why so many of them are in shock, they've received a dose of the red pill and are having to face, for the first time in years, the reality of the situation. The media will continue to be wrong as they prejudge Trumps presidency and their ratings will fall off a cliff. Their big time to make money is over and now no one has a reason to watch after being lied to.

It's too late. This defeat is the beginning of the end for old media. You've been hemorrhaging credibility for years now. At this point you're trying to revive a cadaver.

These "blue pilled faggots" are essentially automatons. The journalists aren't even trying to explain his win, they're just saying its a surprise and he's unpredictable. I mean, of all the things they claim to set out to do, covering the news is one, and when they can't even explain it, that's just pathetic, and indicative of the fact that their agenda never actually included journalism. Unpredictable? He's fucking laid out everything and has been in the public eye for decades. I don't think people care about reality.

The people who voted for Trump already didn't trust the liberal media, and the people who voted against Trump should feel incredibly betrayed by the liberal media.

If the whole goliath dies in my lifetime, I'll be able to die happy.

Just think about how tight the race was. Every last energy given to Trump mattered. Every. Last. One.

Every vote. Every shit-post. All that digging.

they didn't realize shit
trying to save their skin by playing nice

this is what commies do since they are cowards

The liberal media is trying to play the dunce. They're pretending they're part of the ragtag assortment of minorities and degenerates forming the base of her support. They're probably too stupid to see how they duped them. I think a lot of 100 IQ~ ignorant faggots probably feel betrayed and will look for answers, which may be good if they look for truths.

ignore this

What I don't understand is the "whitelash " garbage. Most of the black folks I know supported TRUMP before I did. Same with the Hispanics. This was NOT a racial revolution. It was working tax payers revolting. Tired of being considered deplorable. Middle AMERICA elected Trump. Middle AMERICA rejected the ruling class. Those of you in other countries, we started the ball rolling. Keep it going.

Brexit started rolling the snowball. Trump rolled it down a snowy hill. Best of luck to the EU nations to break free and turn in into an avalanche.

I absolutely agree. We now live in a world where they can find truth very easily.

I will continue to say that history will remember that the most important part of this election was the fact that Trump got elected without the media's consent. For the first time in decades, the television is not the dominant force in information. For the first time in decades, (((the news))) doesn't control 100% of the narrative. There are alternative narratives for normies to find, and it's easier for them to find these narratives than ever before.

The normie will google "why did Trump win", and google will tell him "racism", "sexism", "xenophobia", etc. These answers will dissatisfy him, because they sound so very similar to what (((the news))) told him, and (((the news))) was wrong about Trump every step of the way. So he will keep digging. He will find the arguments at the Top posts of r/the_donald. He will find screencaps of the great copypastas of 4pol and 8pol. He will find Molyneux and Adams. He will find Moldbug.

And for the first time in his life, his worldview will be challenged. "It can't possibly be true!" he'll think, and yet, here are all the facts, arguments in black and white, clear as crystal.

One advantage to having a worldview based in truth and reality, is that no matter how many lies the media tells, reality doesn't go away. It'll always be here, waiting to be found by those with the mental fortitude to seek it.

I stand corrected. Still, KEEP IT GOING!

I'm gonna share this with my badly bluepilled friends, in the vain hope that maybe this will crack their shells.

I wonder if that tranny killed himself, haven't seen or heard from him in awhile

When the self-awareness hits hard.

They're still pretty far off but It's nice to see them finally realise "we fucked up".

He may be just trying to save his own ass, but I don't think so. We need more guys like this.

Traitors and defilers will hang the highest!

He has ties to the midde east and used to shill for them in the U.S. He's laying low.

I'm glad to see this guy admit that the journalism class are fucking clueless about the country they supposedly love. Where do they mostly congregate? New York. Washington. Los Angeles. San Francisco. New England. Chicago. There's an entire, GIANT country in between the two coasts that the Jewish media and their sycophants think of as the whole of the US. These are the people whose vote put Donald Trump in the White House. The Jewish press demanded that we ask their permission before we elect a leader.

We told them to fuck off and die.

Holy shit is the fear palpable. It's like the church got surrounded by an angry mob and the vicar is saying "okay, I may have gone a little far when I call you all heathen scum and now that my belltower is on fire I regret it."

I don't think they truly understand what our pride is to us. They don't realise that every time they try to degrade the things we find precious, that which we would give our life for, they do irreparable damage in the reputation of them and their organisation.

They attacked the entirety of my race, my gender, and my nation. My family and home by proxy. All that is dear to me they have slandered.
There will be no coming back from this now that they are on the back foot. They had control for a moment, and they went far past the line of decency simply because they could.
They are no longer in control, they're starting to realise it. They don't feel in control.

They're afraid.

No mercy.

they have no reputation

The media is one head of the monolithic cultural Marxist establishment hydra. This head like all the others needs to be cut off to kill the monster that wants to kill us.

They're traitors that work against our civilisation and they need the rope come The Day.

They have been rapidly accumulating a "hang from the neck until dead" reputation.
It's gone far into the negatives.

And they've been doing it since before you were born. They don't understand just how much they are hated.

Watching them try to say why they "got it wrong" makes my blood boil. They weren't making mistakes because of an echo chamber, they were, and still are, willingly attacking whites on command of the kikes in control of their paychecks. They aren't going to squirm their way out of this.

They cheer and encourage the destruction of our people, culture, and homeland. They do it KNOWINGLY.
Never, ever forget their crimes.

I'm proud of this Tiberius. I use the same name for online activities.

Even now they're not really admitting to their actions.
They're playing it off like it was just some banter. "We just got swept away in the groupthink."

They're the ones who tried and failed to make the fucking groupthink.

Yeah, no, I'll personally trip them when they pass me by, these fucking holier-than-thou snakes.

I'm not even fully white. I'm 25% Japanese, 75% German, and 100% pissed at the libshits for trying to get me to feel guilty for not being a subhuman nigger.

I want to fucking kill some kike journalists.

It's happening, isn't it?

The pendulum is swinging back isn't it?

Even some of the media had to admit that Trump had a much higher Latino turn out than they predicted. They thought Latinos would roundly reject Trump and never imagined in a million years that some of them could actually think for themselves.

Kek
They always write articles like this

They never get rid of their elite smug self-righteousness even when proven wrong

The author does give a reasonable overview of what colossal failures they are, however this was written from the perspective of oh fucking shit they're going to kill us as opposed to being motivated by a desire to demonstrate real contrition.

Although they've been shitting all over working class Whites for at least 25 years they've really ramped up the anti-White rhetoric in the last ten or so years. They've been at this way too long for anyone to believe they're suddenly having a sincere come to Jesus moment. They'll turn on a dime and go back to doing exactly the same thing if they think it's profitable.

I hate these fuckers with a burning passion for helping to wreck our country - and they did it with a stupid, smug grin on their faces too.

Except the article is saying pretty much the opposite of that. It's condemning that attitude, if only for the reasons that stated

They don't even intend to try changing.
They're going to continue. Then when they stand aloft a chair beneath an old oak tree, rope swaying in the breeze, they will say; "but we said sorry"

They will promptly find the chair to be unstable.

That's the astounding thing about it to me. So many of these journalists act as if they're beloved celebrities who shower truth and justice on the public.

You would have gotten quints if you weren't part yellow monkey, but kek values your rage nonetheless

I just realised that in movies journalists are always shown as the "I will risk my own neck to bring the truth to the people".

Meanwhile in reality "4 things you didn't know about game of thrones stronk womeyn"

So far back it will smash through their wall of lies permanently.

(checked twice)

And here the jew lets the truth slip out. Their only interest in giving you the "story" was to subvert and demoralize you. These kikes and their poison must be pushed further into irrelevancy. When you raid their comments, from now until the future, do not write "congratulations, you have finally seen the light," because they have not, and never will. No, you write to them "go away." Remind them forever that their (((services))) are no longer required.

Sounds a lot like Project Veritas, Wikileaks, those people. They're the real journalists.

Yeah, he's condemning it alright but only after being humiliated and beaten by the Trump machine. They've been at this for years with no sign of letting up - only tightening the screws on Whites.

Now he's standing around in the wreckage begging for mercy. Fuck him and fuck his coastal buddies who are responsible for the mess. Apology not accepted.

They're not journalists though, that's the thing.
The journalists post *some* of what they leak with great personal risk, and take all the credit. Despite having immunity.

They're doing what the journalists are supposed to, but they're too busy calling us racist on twitter.

I mean, we've just had like a month of non stop podesta email leaks revealing some absolutely insane shit but the entire media focused on pseudo sexist jokes on talkshows from the 70's.

It's absolutely baffling that they think they're the good guys.

He sounds like a deep-cover Trump supporter tbqh. The type who actively pretend to be a Hillary supporting liberal, but in secret voted for Trump. I bet he's got relatives he respects in some rustbelt state.

To be honest, Wilson was the only man who has seen the people behind Trump, understood their power and tried to discredit them.

Sadly, you can't discredit a nazi frog worshiping cult from an anime forum.

That's not so much to his credit, though, as ours. Anons (and assorted 'alt-right' identifying hangers on) trolled the fuck out of Rick Wilson and (((Shapiro))) for months on end, and made zero effort to do anything but bantz their pants off.
They thought telling the truth of what we were throwing in their faces would be heard by normalfags, which is fucking hilarious.

NO MERCY
The MSM has to die, every person and every kid has to know they shouldn't listen to them.