WHITE TRUMP SUPPORTER BEATEN SAVAGELY BY APES FOR VOTING TRUMP

We need to spread this everywhere, especially since the (((lugenpresse))) has been broadcasting false-flag Trump supporter attacks on muslims and other faggots non-stop since he's been elected.

People need to see how violent and radical the left-wing is. This video was on (((YouTube))) and SHOCKINGLY they took it down for violating community guidelines. Here's the working link

streamable.com/6nwo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WnQNFBHHs6w
twitter.com/glynnwashington
klfy.com/2016/11/10/lafayette-pd-ul-student-made-up-story-about-attack-stolen-hijab/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/10/you-voted-trump-shock-video/
snopes.com/black-mob-beats-white-man-for-voting-trump/
change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19?source_location=movement
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-trump-beating-video-1111-met-2-20161110-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tu_RXPU1Lhg
archive.is/0sAVG
newnation.org/
dailycaller.com/2016/11/11/man-robbed-and-beaten-by-trump-haters-speaks-out/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And this is why I open carry. No excuses, only bullets now.

Re-upload it named "Trump supporters beat Hillary voter."

Was just about to make a thread on this.

Yo OP, you happen to know a cuck named mikeb by any chance? (if you're who I think you may be, you'll get the reference).

CUNTS WHO ARE SCROLLING BY, WATCH THIS SHIT IN THE MP4 ABOVE ME

Sorry not me.

It's laughable that jewtube actually took this down. Usually they're not that blatant with their propaganda but I guess they're getting desperate now.

I posted the video on my kikebook because I saw like 5 articles being spread about how "Trump supporters" drew a Hakenkreuz on a store window in honor of Kristallnacht. We can't let kikes control the narrative – even though Trump won the election our work is only beginning.

Bump. Watch the fucking video then make sure normalfags see it.

I'm tweeting it to James Woods' Twitter since I think he may actually retweet it. Here's the embed of the video I saw when I was about to make the thread. Video is still up as of posting.

Shit, says it exists already here on the site… link here anyway to the vid for social media sharing purposes:

SPREAD LINK IF IT'S ALIVE WHEN YOU SEE IT
youtube.com/watch?v=WnQNFBHHs6w

If we can get this on Drudge we know we'll have made it big time.

Also please tweet that video to this fucking cunt:

twitter.com/glynnwashington

He was on Adam Carolla's show yesterday saying "he's scared for brown people" and that "there a war on brown people". Fuck this piece of trash.

They only read the titles, they won't watch it.

Reminder the head of BLM has all but called for Trump's assassination. Along with some van jones footage and a few twatter caps I'd say that clip would make a great pro race war vid.

Bump you say? Well absolutely.

No, they have.

I made this thread an hour ago and it got saged because 'it had already been posted on many threads before'

Fuck you faggots.

Honestly one of these threads needs to be stickied. It doesn't have to be this one. I'm seeing tons of false flag shit being gaslighted on social media to create the narrative that "evil white Trump supporters" have started a race war in the US. The masses will believe this narrative unless we can show them how barbaric and violent the left-wing really is.

The fact that Youtube keeps shutting down this video shows they're afraid of something disrupting this narrative. Hopefully the Streisand effect will backfire on them.

At this point we can run a twitter propaganda op impersonating liberals that want to start a race war.

Superimpose real text with real pics/video etc

In the case that word gets out, we simply blame legit accounts as sockpuppets as per operating procedures.

TEST ME, SHILLS. I'LL KEEP BUMPING.

Godspeed. This video alone should hopefully break the narrative the "Trump supporters" are committing random acts of violence against minorities. Not that I'd be against it, but I can't stand by and let kikes slander the God Emperor.

I'm not even American but I'll all for helping you bros break the cuckditioning in any little way I can, even if that means autistically bumping.

Fucking niggers man.

Nationalism is on the rise across the Western world and success in one country only strengthens the right-wing in all the others. Brexit helped lead to Trump which will help lead to Hofer and so forth. Thanks for your support user.

these niggers fight so cowardly, ground him and dancing around him like apes is a sign of having morals nor balls

Yep, agreed. I personally have little faith for my shit hole Cucknadia but I'm fine watching from the ashes if it at least helps out some other cunts everywhere else.

Anything to spread the message, man.

Not yet, shill friends.

This poor nigger is completely done for, nothing he can do anymore will stick

Report the first post for a sticky. I think Holla Forums is still hungover from our hard-fought victory but unfortunately the eternal jew never sleeps.

I wonder who the hell is still paying CTR now that Hillary got destroyed. Someone needs to tell Soros he's just burning money at this point.

Just did. Kind of funny since I think that's the first time I've used the report function and it's used to try to shill (for good reason) something.

Here's a youtube mirror, try to spread this with everyone you know.

If anyone has a Reddit account (ishygddt though unless it's for trolling) or anything else they've had for awhile, link it there in threads, too.

bump

bump bump bump

Shocker! One of the many hate crimes by "Trump supporters" turns out to be a hoax! Who would've guessed it's just the left wing that's violent?

klfy.com/2016/11/10/lafayette-pd-ul-student-made-up-story-about-attack-stolen-hijab/

bump

Lol! Lots of incidents have been recorded all over the country of people being attacked and intimidated in the last day. The ASSHOLES who voted for Trump are responsible for this mess, and it's only just begun. America used to be the closest thing to a third world shithole in the civilized world, now it's just a third world shithole. Fuck Trump and everyone who voted for him.

CTR, Hillary lost. You can leave the basement now you're not being paid anymore.

You're a tinfoil-hatter. There is no conspiracy against Trump, only people all over the world scared to death.

Reminder to any newfags: responding to this shill is only giving him what he wants, an opportunity to derail the thread. Just filter him.

Sorry, didn't realize this was a safe-space

Bump. Spread the video in OP everywhere you can. We want to get this on Drudge. Show the world how violent Hillary supporters are.

Reminder that the media are all complicit in white genocide for never reporting on these sorts of crimes but will flip out if some monkey gets called a nigger even if it's not even on video.

This is why I want it reported so badly. I care that it happened but I care even more that these fucking assholes in the media never repeat it. Even in Canada and in the UK there were fucking marches after Ferguson, but this shit goes on all the time and you're lucky if it even gets one 30 second mention on any sort of news in the US, let alone the world.

Bump. Spread this video like wildfire. The kikes are trying to control the narrative again.

Bump

Breitbart did a story on it a few hours ago
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/10/you-voted-trump-shock-video/

Bout damn time. I've been critical a lot of Breitbart and their jewish connections, but they've consistently delivered in pro-Trump content. Hopefully enough normalfags will see this to realize niggers and anti-white leftists are starting a full-out race war.

Also I'm OP on a different IP

The thing that is important (as I see it) is that this shouldn't even be about pro-Trump. This video should be pushed as an example of the media and its double standards of what they broadcast as a narrative.

Go back to where you came from immediately

You gain absolutely nothing by carrying openly, it is as stupid as Obama and Hillary telling people they are going to attack them before they do.

While concealed carry is obviously advantageous for the element of surprise, open carry is important simply because the general public has become so pussified due to the kike media's war on guns that people are triggered just seeing a firearm in public.

There is nothing wrong with carrying your handgun on you and if enough people do so, we can slowly bring it back into the mainstream. I can guarantee that an America which is comfortable around firearms will be significantly less susceptible to the cuckoldry indoctrination that subversive kikes try to push on us.

m88, what we do here in america will certainly affect canada

we're all going to be nationalist in a few years, don't you worry

we'll help you btfo the chinese

Canada typically votes contrarian and thankfully Harper finally fucked off so we can have someone decent to vote for next cycle. After Trudeau ruins everything we'll probably elect a nationalist.

You gain the air of authority. That's is absolutely something. Most retards will automatically think "off-duty police". In other words:

fuck off cuck

scared to death by (((whom))) dear user?
If you haven't seen the bias in the media
If you haven't noticed the importation of other nationalities to dilute the demographics of your nation
If you haven't noticed the violence and bigotry of those who profess to want tolerance
well… I guess you'll just have to hunker down and take your anti-anxiety meds because it's gonna get real, real soon and truth and reality will catch you and end your fantasy world.

I'm at the point now I hope some one tries to start something with me. I want an excuse to hurt one of these fags.

For those of us who live in liberal shitholes, open carry is pretty much the only way we can get away with wearing a MAGA hat in public without getting attacked by a mob.
As fun as it would be to shoot some dindus in self defense, I'd end up having to do that every day of the week if I didn't have my gun on my hip to prevent them from chimping on me in the first place, BLM would start protesting me, the leftist media would make me out to be some kind of genocidal maniac and the police would constantly have to conduct investigations to ensure my use of force was lawful…it would just be a huge hassle

if you are white and don't own a gun and have a cc at this point now is for sure the time to get on board.

Fucking niggers.

shooting an attacking mob in self defense= murder. Gb2 to ur BLM march faggot

Amen.
I have a CC and alternate between concealed/open carry, it really depends on the circumstances

surpisingly this already showed up on my normie book before i saw it here. there is some hope. but everyone was commenting and linking to snopes i called it fake. so there's still sheeple out there folks.

Around Blacks.
never relax.

Can we get a small RWDS to deal with the (((media))) and (((academia)))?

I just read the Snopes article. I'm literally laughing at the mental gymnastics they're trying to use to say this altercation was over a "traffic incident" when you can clearly hear people shouting "you shouldn't have voted for Trump" in the video.

Shocking news – Snopes was not literally in the voting booth with the man getting assaulted by niggers yelling "don't vote Trump" so we cannot 100% be sure he actually voted Trump. I guesss we should just totally ignore this video and more onto something indisputable, like how the KKK snuck into some college's dorm bathroom to draw poop swastikas on the wall.

snopes.com/black-mob-beats-white-man-for-voting-trump/

Mo'betta version.

Well I guess that clears that up

eff bee eye

Mods, asking for a sticky on this?

Tweet this to the Don's twitter page, I would, but I don't use that shit

HEY LISTEN UP

I saw an extended version of this video earlier that's not linked here, it's just a few seconds longer, but it shows the guy driving away in the car. This is extremely important because if you listen really close, you can hear the white guy say "that's my car" in the audio. Which kind of proves that the black guy stole his car in video.

I'll see if I can find the extended version and I'll post a link here, we really need to get that one trending. ALSO we need an "enhanced" version with cleaned up audio and subtitles to make it clear that this guy is being robbed

Dangerous frame of mind, user. Vent here, keep clear out there.

Don't hesitate to end some shit if you're forced though, and for god's sake try to film it

We are UNDER ASSAULT LADS, READY THE MEME MAGIC, WE'RE BEING ATTACKED ON ALL SIDES!

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19?source_location=movement

WE NEED TO CAST HIGH LEVEL MEME MAGIC!

I don't know a single police officer who open carries off duty. The deciding factors in any fight are speed, surprise, and violence of action. The only criminals that you deter by open carrying are people who weren't going to use their weapon on you in the first place and were counting on your cowed compliance. To an armed robber or active shooter who means it, all you're doing is putting a sign on yourself that says "take care of me first." People who open carry thinking that it gives them the authority of a uniformed police officer are forgetting one thing. The uniform carries with it the open understanding that they are trained, and that there are a whole lot more identically equipped people that are just a radio call away. When a criminal leaves the house to go do their crime, they know exactly what they're going to do. You don't have that luxury. Don't give up what little advantage you have by giving up the element of surprise for a false sense of "authority" or "deterrence".

I convinced my old college feminist acquaintances to share it. They think it's evidence of Trump's hatefull rhetoric, so they keep spreading it.

Sounds like we need to bring back #TheList

Checking.
Kek confirms we must all be on high alert until RWDS are formed.

I had a feeling it was his car, but if you can find the extended video where he claims it's his, I will not rest until he gets justice.

BB?

breitbart

Ah, of course.

Unfortunately open carry is not yet illegal in Illinois. They just recently got concealed carry (my license arrived the other week). But yes guns are a requirement to pacify nogs.

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-trump-beating-video-1111-met-2-20161110-story.html

Someone else then gets into the driver's seat of the Bonneville, and Wilcox tries to get him out. People shove him away, but Wilcox grabs onto a door frame and is dragged along as the Bonneville pulls away.

"They were beating me to have me let go of the car," Wilcox said. "The guy went to 70 and 80 mph. If I let go, I was dead. He slowed to 45. … He tried to push the door open. …So he stepped on it again.

"He stepped up back to 70 and 80, swerved again," Wilcox said. "The wheels on my side left the ground, up to 2 inches. … Then he slowed down. I was looking at oncoming traffic. He probably slowed to about 45. God was watching over for me. I rolled about five or seven times into the oncoming traffic lanes.

Man shit like this is what makes real racists. Do you think a normal person would see blacks in the same regard again after going through that?

If you squint, you can see a monolith in the distance.

You wont have the numbers. Hell, we barely did

An user in another thread convinced me to get one of these for CC. I think I need to get on that soon.

Everyone has already seen this, but you, Mod.

Also, that's attempted murder, try that on a cop and see what happens.

Remember their hysterics about #TheList before the election?

Reminding them of it after the election is going to put the fear of God into the cowards.

Bumpity bump

AYE YO DA POLEECE EGONNA KUM

If only he had a gun.

It looks like they ripped him from his car too. These people need to be gunned down in the streets and left to rot in a gutter.

HERE IS THE FULL VERSION OF THE VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=tu_RXPU1Lhg

we need to spread this, not the shorter one. In the full version it shows him being dragged by the his car as one of the monkeys steals it. This guy could have easily died, people really need to see the full thing.

This is why you carry a gun, Holla Forums.

Confirmed. Time to mobilize.

Fucking niggers.

Make sure you get the striker fire version. My friend has that and a shield, and the Shield is much better for the money. No thumb safety. You can order it that way if need be.

as opposed to larping on Holla Forums

FTFY
People need to see how violent and savage niggers are.

The victim wasn't injured too much,so only
A little time in juvie for these vermin.

Good news is,it's Chicago,so they'll die on the streets soon.

I would not travel where this victim was without a well oiled gun

Sick burn.

Guns were made for such situations…

all fucking niggers must fucking hang

kill all niggers.

Why did he get out of his running car in the middle of an intersection with the niggers? Why did he then proceed to ignore the niggers as they attacked him, focusing on his stuff? He let himself get pushed around like a rag doll, walking around trying to pick stuff up while a nigger was on back that he completely ignored. This is stupid tier.

That's probably the most bizarre thing to happen out of all this. When did they get so fucking political? Makes me question anything from them, even their debunking of email chains.

People like that have never gotten into a physical fight before, so when it happens in their adult life they are absolutely stunned. There is no fight instinct, he just starts picking things up because that's what he would do if he dropped them

Why was this pinned last nigh,t and now it's not?

He looked old. Maybe he had a bad back or mental problems. Or jewish conditioning made him afraid to defend himself. Defending himself like Americans did when Mohawks tried to scalp them would result in some jewish organization helping the gang of niggers sue him if he won.

He also to a knee to the head.

Perhaps they tossed something at his car and wanted to ask why the fuck they threw something at his car

David Wilcox, 49, said he was about to turn left from Kedzie Avenue to Roosevelt Road around 1 p.m. Wednesday when a black sedan pulled up and scraped the right side of his Pontiac Bonneville.

"I stopped and parked. And I asked if they had insurance, and the next thing that I knew they were beating the s— out of me," Wilcox said Thursday.

I guarantee you I would not shed one tear if any of these feral animals were put the fuck down. I share no kinship with men like this. If you lack the mental capacity to behave like civilized people in a civilized society, then you are surplus to requirements, period.

The most infuriating thing is none of these fucking idiots could enumerate a single reason why not to vote Trump besides "duh TV tol' me not to." Which TV, the same one you don't trust because "deys against us". Oh yeah, that one you fucking retard. Same dumb nigs probably didn't vote at all, first point, second point would be perfectly fine voting for Hillary, whose husband's policies incarcerated more young black men for nonviolent offenses than any president in modern history. But you don't learn stuff like that being a dumb nig.

Fuck, I just woke up and i'm raging hard.

That makes it even worst. Wrong place, wrong time. No wonder he had know gun. His state is okay with him dying to the hands of animals.

I couldn't say it better. It's been both the best and worst part. For the people that just cry on twitter about it, it's pretty funny, but now they're attacking people. I'd ask if they know he voted for Trump, but niggers don't have the ability to think that hard. They should be put down like the animals they are. That should be the next step after we build the wall.

A Cuck Voter was being beaten. Not surprising.

I mean, its now a good excuse to beat the living shit out of Trump voters without any consequences.

Cuz Leftists are peaceful. And if Right wing attacks back (or defend), it will be bad for Right wings (and trump)

Cant feel Trump winning is a win for us. its just an excuse for leftists to be more violent, and getting away with it.

I suggest a Purge…and soon.

He relaxed

Wilcox said he did vote for Trump on Tuesday, but no one in the crowd would have known that. He said the taunts appeared to come from people watching the beating, including one person at the bus stop who he heard say, "Yeah, it's one of them
white boy
Trump guys."

RACE CRIME

archive.is/0sAVG

Kelly Thomas vs Mike Brown
newnation.org/

There is literally no reason at all why any white person in America should be unarmed. They openly call for racial genocide against whites on their own fucking personal social media accounts and nothing ever happens, they don't get fired, they don't get expelled from schools, they don't get anything; yet if anyone said the same about any non-whites or non-christians, then it turns into a witch hunt unless you're anonymous or using an alias.

Video of victim in his own words

dailycaller.com/2016/11/11/man-robbed-and-beaten-by-trump-haters-speaks-out/

Who wants to help get some niggers arrested?