change.org/p/donald-trump-make-ron-paul-trump-s-secretary-of-state-treasury
rt.com/usa/366404-trump-ron-paul-crosstalk/
facebook.com/Ron-Paul-for-Secretary-of-Treasury-239489906468023/
archive.is/RJdQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was anti-trump wasn't he?

lol, no he wasn't. even that tweet is from may

Pretty sure he was just pro-his son.

He was neutral, never attacked him, though he said he didn't trust him at the beginning, and preferred his own son Rand over him.

Randlet is a shame but Ron would make a great secretary of state or head of treasury

>PETITION: change.org/p/donald-trump-make-ron-paul-trump-s-secretary-of-state-treasury

DAN PEÑA FOR SECTRES

This is what happens when you name your son after Ayn Rand

THIS THIS THIS THIS! LET'S END THE FED! BRING THE WEIMER REPUBLIC TO A CRASHING END!

I love that man

I don't think he said anything particularly negative about Trump. He was pretty quiet this election, truth be told.

He obviously couldn't support Trump while his dipshit son was running against him. I don't think he's actually attacked Trump since he became the nominee.

Already a thread faggots.
Also Trump is appointing a Goldman Sachs Jew to that position so GG

Yes. He has spoken ill of Trump a few times on Alex Jones. This is not going to happen.

DAN PEÑA is more likely

Michael Scheuer should be the director of The CIA.

Yeah Trump is not Hitler. But a wall will be nice.

I want this guy

fuck off

Blow your brains out, faggot.

Guys, we are literally saving the world!

Meme Ron Paul into Secretary Of The Treasury!
End the fed!
Defeat the (((ZOG)))!

where was ron paul the entire election? was he supporting trump?

rt.com/usa/366404-trump-ron-paul-crosstalk/

He wasn't supporting or opposing Trump. But it's irrelevant. Trump won, now it's time to get Ron Paul where he belongs: Secretary of the treasury, where he can defeat the fed.

EVERYONE SPREAD THIS
facebook.com/Ron-Paul-for-Secretary-of-Treasury-239489906468023/

No.

Fuck off JIDF kike shill. Ron Paul has the power to defeat the ZOG if he is made secretary of the treasury, now go fucking burn in Auschwitz

He said it was great Trump wanted to audit the fed, and applauded him on other things as well lad. Kill your self.

LORD KEK IS WITH US!

#RonPaulForTreasury
#MAGA
#DrainTheSwamp
#EndTheFed
HIGH ENERGY HIGH ENERGY HIGH ENERGY!!!

I heard it was gonna be either

We have to show Donald Trump what WE THE PEOPLE want.
And what we want is RON PAUL for secretary of the treasury

#RonPaulForTreasury
#MAGA
#EndTheFed
#DrainTheSwamp

He's against some of his policies because he's a lolberg and of course he'd oppose shit like tariffs and closed borders.

Ron Paul is never going to go full fash. He's not that kind of guy. For good or ill he'll forever be a lolberg. But there's no one better than him to audit the fed.

watch his interview on RT on electionday

No

Yes. He's compared Trump to Hillary a few times as well. In the end, I doubt Trump will be able to trust him and won't bring him on. Assuming he doesn't bash Trump again and really fuck over his chances.

I wonder if tptb woulda preferred not ruining ron paul's campaign to trump being elected.

Ron Paul didn't vote for Trump though did he?

Sorry bud, Steven Mnuchin, a "former" Goldman Sach and Soros employee.
But it's all part of the 6D chess, you understand?

He's actually named after the krugerrand

You can't get more antiestablishment than the Ron. It'll be Trump's ultimate revenge on them and the Don can smile with glee and see them squeal for years to come if he appoints Ron Paul.

Can this year get any better?
Though I feel we worked for this.

Here's an outside bet, lmfao if it did happen!

lol, this idiot actually trusts MSM not to lie to him

Ron Paul had increased border control on his platform. He would've been great for this country.

Lets get him into the cabinet so he can destroy the Federal Reserve.

Here is a NLP phrase that can embed some ideas

couple this with a Ron quote for some meme magic

No it fucking didn't get rid of that retarded image you jackass. The Fed was actually going to get audited once and Sanders stopped it from happening, saved his Jew tribesmembers at the banks.

How stupid do you have to be to not understand Sanders is a lying kike

THE MEME TEAM!
Make it happen!

Checking my own Kek revealed prophecy here because Holy Fuck, Ron will be Secretary of the Treasury! 7 is the holiest number!

No.

This is it boys.

your hero couldnt keep the black cocks out of his mouth for two minutes so now he will die in obscurity without realizing his dream

Jep. ==Make it happen!==

Fuck
Make it happen!

top jej

Isn't ron paul weak?? What the fuck has he done for our Emperor, that makes him worthy of a seat on his council? Further, the fuck has he done for us? Anyone have proof he isn't a cuck?

Fucking up with FED would be heavy blow at kikes.

Meme magic is strong in this thread

Just point out that sanders is a kike, or maybe point out how he talks shit on white people for being white. He should die, he is the enemy.

(checkem)
It's irrelevant. Dr. Paul is only politician that will go after FED if put in position of power. FED is main tool of jewry to suck goyim dry.

He wants open borders. Don't let him anywhere near the government.

And why does trump need him for that? He already announced a return to the gold standard.

Trump only talked about auditing FED, maybe.

From when secretary of treasure decide about immigration policy?

Are you truly, truly prepared for those implications?

LETS DO THIS

RON PAUL STAND TALL

The last guy to try and introduce a gold-backed currency, what was his name again? Something like Muamar Gadaffi?

Bump

kek take my energy and make paul the SoT

.sott.net/article/250592-Audit-of-the-Federal-Reserve-Reveals-16-Trillion-in-Secret-Bailouts

archive.is/RJdQQ

16 fucking trillion .Get some ammo.

This just shows the flawed strategy of both the elder and the younger Paul.

If either would have thrown some support behind Trump, they could in negotiations right now for a position in his administration or an upper echelon advisory role.

Instead their commitment to Principle resulted in a huge missed opportunity for the Pauls.

Theil saw an opportunity, now he's a tech advisor.

Bannon saw the opportunity, now he's a chief strategist.

All the Pauls had to do was endorse their own parties candidate & they wouldn't even do that.

Honestly, this train left without them and I think they deserve it.

This is a pretty good try man.

This. Unfortunately, that goes against everything the man's been doing all his life, which has lead to exactly nothing. Sometimes you have to be pragmatic in the grander scheme of things.

Trump wanted to become president, succeeds on his first try, and will actually be able to change the country for the better.

LOL, not going to happen. I don't even know if Ron Paul would accept a position in Trumps cabinet even if it was offered to be honest.

Ron Paul opposes tariffs, but he supports immigration restrictions.