(((Coincidences)))

We have gotten a giant load of cuckchan refugees recently and while I would want you faggots to just go back I know you won't.
Since I can't just make you disappear I'd at least like to point you in the right direction and hammer home how subversive the nature of the kike is.

Please make sure you install the coincidence detector and see all the puzzle pieces fall into place. Nothing had a bigger effect on me than this. No webm, no protocols, no infographics. ((( ))) was all I needed to to see the truth.

bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz

Other urls found in this thread:

socialmatter.net/category/weimerica-weekly/
2kevins.com/
radio.therightstuff.biz/
redice.tv/red-ice-radio
gislounge.com/spatial-orientation-and-the-brain-the-effects-of-map-reading-and-navigation/
greasyfork.org/en/scripts/23520-coincidence-detector
discord.gg/P7uF3
privacytools.io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please just go back. I hate you people with a passion.

Installed. I am a cuckchan refugee but agree the majority Need To Go Back.

They will, eventually, though. It will become slow again like it was before and they will be bored, wanting more action.

Attaboy.

Does this work on every single website? I remember some plugin a while ago that only worked on like twitter and wikipedia or something.

and traps, can't forget all the fucking traps.
Now that Trump's won we should adopt an ABSOLUTELY ZERO TOLERANCE policy for the following things
>reddit spacing
>IRL meetups done outside of >>>/meadhall/ pool party prevention

Why? You're not telling me you only go on Holla Forums are you?

It does. The database is also frequently updates and linked with judas.watch

I think the TRS goy kikel might developed it.

lol this plugin changes Israel to (((our greatest ally)))

Everything about your post screams kike to me.

Forums almost always have gay kikey rules against free speech because "muh flamewarz"

The only reason to not hotlink is when you don't want a site to know where the traffic came from.

Aside from that I don't really know what you want me to tell you about the coincidence detector. Feel free to find it through google or something if you don't trust my link.

There are white nationalist forums out there.

I exclusively browse imageboards now and have for the past nine years, before that I only browsed usenet and skullknight.net
Forums are absolute cancer.

That are infested with fagloving kikes like you, nice >reddit spacing chaim.

inb4 someone complains about "reddit spacing" aka newest D&C shill tactic.
I know it's bad formatting but I always write like this, sry fam.

Daily stormer and TRS forums are pretty alright.

Forums are infested with shillbots. A LARPing pissed off kike revealed such. Any forum with 100+ users gets psy-oped.

Ebin, neck yourself.

This, look at GLP, that is the end result of any forum.

The paranthesis meme comes from a forum.

There are invite-only forums. I also wonder what makes you think that a forum would get psy-oped but a chan would not. We evidently have just as many shills.

Eh I use Holla Forums more than forums but I go on probably 25 different sites regularly including forums. There's just so much info Holla Forums never talks about.

Is that supposed to be an argument? A single person looking kinda spergy wearing a T-Shirt?
Can't tell if Ironmarch faggot or just some shabbos goy who fell for their shill-op.

No, TRS has planned raids on us in the past. Fuck those guys

You don't think 8ch is psy-oped? The entire internet is a psyop if you want to talk about psyops. 70% of internet traffic in the world is routed through Langley and the CIA even started the interent as a project of theirs.

They have not. People posting "we should do X on 8ch" and getting 2 upvotes is not the same as actually carrying out raids.

I'm in the forum groups that would do such things are you're honestly just falling for some D&C shill crap.

Link doesn't work. Anyone know any other way to download the coincidence detector?

been here since the first exodus when m00t sold us out to feminist kikes and if I'm not mistaken Holla Forums has always been as fast as it is now, especially since it has always been a top board, what do you define as slow?

nevertheless, having accounts is namefagging and why those people fail where we succeed, if you disagree, you're welcome to get the fuck out

Type it into google. You'll be able to find the site there. No idea why the link wouldn't work though.

Me. Because I'm tired from staying up for so long since election day and forgot that this board is slower at night than day - and night/day is indistinguishable to my mush brain.

It doesn't matter to me if I learn something from 8ch or a forum or even an MSM article. It's stupid to only use Holla Forums for info. Fuck a thread talking about Trump's neocon and jewish proposed cabinet members just got deleted because it went against the echochamber here.

If you just use Holla Forums for your info, you're going to be really misinformed.

Namefagging enables to you actually orchestrate meetups, IRL activism or start podcasts.

Anonymous communication has helped out movement greatly but it's not the only option you should limit yourself to when what we need it a multi-pronged attack. There is nothing wrong with having regular, invite-only forums for smaller communities.

Not TRS mate, or any forum.

Thanks lad. I'm a bong so maybe it's a US-only link or something.

Please add Harland and Wolff shipping company to this list when you get a chance. They designed large vessels for the White Star Line in the late 1800s/early 1900s. While typing this post I noticed you already got to (((Gustav Wilhelm Wolff))), good work.

I think the best way to get things added to the list is by contributing to judas.watch

have some sleep, user. you deserved it.

We should openly shame anyone who even mentions having visited cuckchan tbh.

We do.

Explain

Here is also a list of good race-realist, anti-semitic podcasts I personally enjoy:
(Ironmarch D&C shill faggots will throw a fit about anything TRS so please ignore)

Weimerica Weekly socialmatter.net/category/weimerica-weekly/
Grace & Steel 2kevins.com/
Daily Shoah radio.therightstuff.biz/
RedIce Radio redice.tv/red-ice-radio (worth the subscription by the way)
Fash the Nation radio.therightstuff.biz/
Darwin Digest radio.therightstuff.biz/
The Fatherland radio.therightstuff.biz/
The War Room radio.therightstuff.biz/

Anyone got any other suggestion?

>IRL meetups done outside of >>>/meadhall/ pool party prevention
what do you mean?

like this

Like 7 posts into a thread talking about Trump's jewish and neocon cabinet members and it gets deleted.

Reminder that posting on several different forums can compromise your OPSEC simply by cross-referincing your post on those forums.

It's what happened in Sweden where leftists got some nationalist identities and hunt them down with camera-crew for a tv-show.

Go back to cuckchan then kill yourself.

Kill yourself fag lover. Sodomites will never be welcome here.

Furfags will be the ones shovelling this judas horsefucker into the oven when the day comes.

Good thing TRS is anti-gay. But you ironturds are predictable as always.

I honestly think you have to be retarded to get identified by some shitlibs with too much time.

[citation needed]
[citation needed]
[citation needed]
[citation needed]
[citation needed]
[citation needed]
[citation needed]

Furfags will be slaughtered as well. Kill yourself you fucking degenerate.

Oh, jew.

Furfags too, and then the edgelord myspace cunts such as yourself. There's no room in our future for degenerates who can't control themselves.

Literally every podcast on their network should suffice as citation.

Gay mods like who? Every single podcast on their site is spreading anti-gay rhetoric.
You're either a D&C shill or you fell for D&C shilling. No other way around it.

Not a race realist by any means but Ryan Dawson does some good reporting. Probably the best 9/11 truth reporting out there. Goes over tons and tons of Israeli connections to other things as well.

The one that made fun of dicky spencer implicit and phalanx got shoah'd. So no.

They got shoah'd for being Ironmarch D&C shill fags like yourself.

Honestly, do you impotent whiny fucks ever get tired of this? Your butthurt is more eternal than any shitlibs post-trump election will ever be.

No one on Holla Forums uses that term. You are not from here. Get out.

All while people on the forums are openly homosexual and still tolerated there.

Kill yourself fag lover. Every single traitor and their pet degenerates will be dragged trough the streets and hacked to pieces.

I've seen plenty over that suggests homo acceptance. Don't forget the video too.

That's funny, I was about to tell you to go back to XBox Live for the same reasons.

By invoking her evil name, you have summoned the fury of the storm.

Absolute fucking lie. The people being dragged through the streets will be the D&C shills like yourself.

Plenty like what? Posts in a forum section that was long deleted at a time when the forum was still open to the public?

C'mon now. Name a single podcast on their site that is not anti-gay.

soros

TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM

Sup Hillary.

Remind them that your "organized raid" was evidently just made up of a single post on the TRS forums that garned a whopping 2 upvotes?

Kill yourself.

Name a single podcast on their site that is pro-gay. ONE.

You can't because you're a fucking butthurt ironmarch faggot who is upset that his shitty site is made up of impotent faggots who spend all their energy on D&C shilling.

kek, you have no idea how far off you are. My point is that TRS is cancer, their shows are cancer, and they can't take the slightest internal criticism. anonymous imageboards win again.

oh, and would you look at that, all 5 posts are autism! shall i go one for one with you? each time you reply to me, I'll just reply 'autism' again. then, you can argue that both of our posts are autism, and I'll concede that you'd be right!

oh god… I've wasted billions of potential babies to this scene…

How are the shows cancer Mr. NotIronmarchShill?

Other way around buddy

We maintain the ideal because we have no identity, anything less is unnecessary compromise. They, the personas, are bound to themselves as they are. We're just good for different things.

Try a bit of reading comprehension.
My point was that the "raid" on 8ch people talk about consisted of nothing but a single forum User's post that didn't even get any attention nor sparked any actual activity.

Faggots here got gaslighted into believing that TRS is the enemy by ironmarch posters who got upset about having one of theit shitty podcasts removed from the site.

And once again the alt-fag shows its true colors.

Keep outing yourself. Here, have a smug. It's all you'll get now.

Hell even CTR was more subtle than this.

TRS doesn't seem that bad imo

didn't understand the complaints until i saw that TRS were playing shill and PR on here. don't do that, you fuckbois.

Trying to manipulate 8/pol/ is what hurts it - and hurts truth.

Your image is proof of there never having been a raid.

Never did that you D&C faggot.

There was a single post by a single user of a forum who suggested that people should post here. Said post got a whole of 2 upvotes and disappeared into obscurity. A screencap of this post has been spammed on this board for weeks by people from ironmarch who are on a revenge quest against TRS for having one of their pet shows being removed from the site.

That's all there is to this. Apart from that there is simply a lot of people who frequent both.

Who said that's the only evidence? The rest is right here on Holla Forums through the shilling itself, like the kikes, you don't necessarily need to conspire, you just jew.

Like here

Anyways, the real reason why i posted that screenshot was to show how pathetic your aut-right leaders are

There is no evidence for any raid since there never was one. A single user suggested to advertise here which got 2 upvotes and never got any attention besides that on the forums.

What you describe as "shilling" is people stating that they listen to a trs podcast or another which is pretty unsurprising since the user base overlaps quite a lot.

Not as pathetic as ironmarch turds who spend all their energy on shitting on allies.

Hillary pls

Wow, I mistook 2 posters for one another.

And you still haven't refuted anything I said. Keep smugposting you impotent faggot.

>refuting a retard

t. butthurt ironturder

Coward. You'll be first up against the wall.

You're just repeating yourself after i told you, there's no need to conspire, the shilling is done organically.

If you listen to it then fine. When you feel the need to tell the whole board and you start posting multiple links on here that is shilling. You can deny it as much as you want, still won't change what it is.

Not a namefag of any kind. Dicky Spencer is not my ally and neither are his groupies. Drop dead.

"Organic shilling" is not shilling. You just need to get over the fact that people actually like TRS podcasts. Posting links to things is how the internet works, sry fam.

Is there a version caompatible with Palemoon?

This. Who needs D&C shills when people will divide themselves up based on their varying levels of autism. Anyone on the right who thinks globalism is evil and international jewish bankers (Rothschild & co.) have enslaved the world are okay by me. I don't even understand where some of you people get off on this case for ideological purity. Sure, you'll have your way, then be offed by the people who were only using you to get rid of their enemies. Ever hear of the Mensheviks? That's my point. Jews offed them and they'll off the next useful idiots. They can consolidate their power under any system, you think they can't prosper in a far right political climate? Don't make me laugh.

g'day, mates! Jdurru 'ere!
join me and my fellow aboriginal and torrestrait islanders in discussing the future of Noonga Nationalism, and how to kick these whote dwags off MOI LAND

thedingoes.xyz
thedingoes.xyz
thedingoes.xyz
thedingoes.xyz

thedingoes.xyz
thedingoes.xyz
thedingoes.xyz
thedingoes.xyz

thedingoes.xyz
thedingoes.xyz
thedingoes.xyz
thedingoes.xyz

thedingoes.xyz
thedingoes.xyz
thedingoes.xyz
thedingoes.xyz

wew

Levels of straw grasping that shouldn't even be possible. You're one slipppery fuck though. Sure you're not a kike?

Did he let you suck his phalanx for being a good little shill?

Richard spencer is a retard for thinking pan-europeanism would work.

I am however not dumb enough for dismissing an entire site because a single podcast there had him as a guest once or twice. I leave that to butthurt ironshills.

I just realised you're OP and literally shilled for trs and stormer forums.

I ain't got to explain shit.

You realise that name carries no weight here

Shilling is not necessarily paid shilling. I comment favorably on the things I like. I may even on rare occasions post a link. What I do not do is fill threads with cancerous newfaggotry

Honestly, do you realize how dishonest, disgusting and all around pathetic you are?

Newfaggotry like what? Refuting erroneous claims by butthurt D&C shills?

Hush now, it's too late to deny it.

You are getting your panties in a twist for someone expressing that they like podcasts on a site that you don't approve of because you deemed it to be "auth-right".

Maybe you should hush now, faggot.

Not an argument. :^)

I cant post on halfchan because I have an Aussie IP.

What is virtual signalling?

If you meant 'virtue' signalling then I think you don't even know what that term means, retard.

Might as well post your shit on your facebook wall.

There we go, there's an argument! Now use that wit to answer the other user's questions.

you got your panties in a twist because we said we DON'T like their site

(34)

I'm presented with nothing but non-arguments here. I made both the case for TRS not being gay and for them not having ever conducted any raid on 8ch. You faggots reverted into a shell of smugposting.

What other question?

I just said that A: none of the content they produce is pro gay and B: they never conducted a raid on this place.

Which is what you faggots were complaining about. Both are lies.

At least change those filenames. It's so easy to tell that you're googling for pepes inbetween posting.

I just realized the Coincidence Detector has stopped working for me months ago.
Just tried re-installing. Still not showing echos.

Any ideas why? Perhaps noscript or something is interfering

Again don't care what you listen to, i don't however tolerate you promoting your aut-right faggotry on here and it goes without saying but i'm not the only one. And no, not everyone uses both sites otherwise you wouldn't get so much opposition everytime you faggots create a thread or shill your faggy site on here.

Who are you trying to fool?

Actually using it in developer mode? Chrome asks you to turn it off every time you start it.

alrighty

My complaint was that you and them are cancer.

reported btw

Alright, you think it's cancer. Nice.
What podcasts would you recommend?

Not reported because I'm not an eternally buttblasted piece of shit.

You listening/watching something outside of here =/= You actively shilling for said thing on here (which you are doing)

You continue to conflate the two after i already explained to you the difference because you have nothing.

I posted a single link to trs along with other sites like 2kevins, redice, weimerica etc.

This sparked the autistic outrage you see now. People could've just suggested some alternatives but felt compelled to engage in massive D&C shilling.

It's not only that you posted multiple links to aut-right sites but the fact that you're so adamant in defending your shilling.

At what point does this become simply retarded? What crimes have either side ever committed against each other, or is it just autistic sperging at this point? I've never seen any kind of fundamental doctrinal divide that merits this argument, we need to save our rage for lefties.

I posted links to podcasts I like, some of which happen to be hosted on TRS, didn't even make a thread about it and replied to people spreading lies about the content I enjoy.

I'm not defending "shilling". I'm replying to smug fucking faggots who have little better to do than complain about "auth-right" content while having nothing to back them up other than lies or personal taste. The latter I have no problem with.

If people weren't such fucking autistic, lying scumbags the extent of my shilling would've been the single post.

1. TRS allowed people of all kinds of sites to post their podcasts there
2. People from a site called ironmarch got their podcasts unlisted from TRS after engaging in weeks of nothing but infighting which was actually part of their admitted plan to scrape off more users for their site
3. They then started posting about "TRS is gay" or "TRS raids 8ch." for several weeks as an act of revenge citing posts of individual forum users as evidence.

The memes in step 3 have now taken a life of their own and people actually think that TRS is pro-gay or shilling here which sparks autistic outrage whenever people like me mention it even once.

you just keep outing yourself

I bet you check your driver privileges as well.

i'm not even him, you stupid mong. as he said, we have Id's here. learn to fucking use them

No one cares.

says the fag shilling trs

Sry, got my retards with their google pepes confused again. Won't happen again buddy

Holla Forums was a lot slower and comfier back in the day.

I want to thank you for all those excuses to keep bumping the thread though. I just wanted people to install the coincidence detector. You autists helped me a lot.

It's especially fucking awful lately, but I also partly suspect it's the last throes of CTR. Even now they're probably working on one last plan to try to retake the WH, or at least make it so Trump can't.

Even Pence would be preferable for them, at least they can threaten/bribe him.

DIVIDE AND CONQUER
DIVIDE AND CONQUER
DIVIDE AND CONQUER
DIVIDE AND CONQUER
DIVIDE AND CONQUER
DIVIDE AND CONQUER
DIVIDE AND CONQUER

And another bump. Thanks pal.

you do know the mods will gas you, right?

For creating a thread about a useful extension that has redpilled thousands of people on the jews and created a meme that made the kikes even mark themselves on social media with what equates to a virtual star of david?

alrighty

They have grown used to the frantic blistering pace of intense intentional shilling and shitposting. Tbh i'm surprised 4cuck actually addressed the niggerdick problem they were having for years. Either that or the jews just switched tactics.

I'm gonna bump because of how hard it is to find the coincidence detector after (((they))) tried so hard to scrub it. At least in my experience. I think all newfigs should have it.

no, for being a faggot

But you're the faggot.

please add german names

You faggots can't help yourselves, like that autist wyatt. Tell me, will you beat his number of posts in an autistic rage?

What's his number? Maybe I will.

So, which side are you on again?

I'll keep you in suspense.

Think I'll stop at 88.

What the heck I didn't know that

Boo. Quitter

sick bantz, trs

If you want to help people, shill that to normies. You just went to shooting match and complained that no one cares about your excellent advice that you can pull a trigger and it goes bang.

Autism.

Multiple people ITT were already helped. Not sure what you're crying about.

This guy, this guy cracked the code.

TRS, Iron March and StormFront are all forums that are mean girls to each other, namefag and gossip about each other.

TRS "leadership" shills for homosexuality as white identity, StormFront shills for based Russia/Putin and Iron March makes TRS upset.

There it is, you are all caught up to speed.

Each forum has their strengths and weaknesses, take what you need and leave the rest.

But they don't and that's the crux of the matter. One faction of turbo autists started spamming that shit here and now a whole bunch of bandwaggoning dumbfucks decided they can purity signal from now on by shitting on perfectly fine podcasts.

But they're not lolbertarians. Enoch specifically shut down cantwell going off on economics tangens on one of the livestreams which made him commit sudoku.

Purital Spiral + Virtual Signal = Purity Signal

Also I love how you're still fishing for "gotchas" because you got nothing of substance to say.

Really sad that you get so thoroughly triggered about content you were taught to hate by literal shills.

You're pathetic.

Wrong. You think I don't read TRS and haven't been visiting there for the past couple years?

There are homosexuals on TRS that are proud homosexuals, love Milo and put their homo-sex identity about everything else. Fact.

TRS is a club, it's a bunch of friends re-affirming what they all believe with each other, the mods and leadership sets the agenda and the rest of their friends fall in line.

Now, I am being more civil than 90 percent of actual Holla Forumsacks here, but it's the truth, I am not trying to win arguments or go full stormfront on you for your civic nationalism, but you is what you is.

The Stormfags believe in Anglin more than actual ideals, and it shows. There are good posters there, and a lot of shitty ones who shouldn't be allowed to use computers, since many of them are 15.

Forums are cancer. Identity politics are cancer. Following a person 100% and compromising your OWN beliefs or ideals even once is cancer.

Gaze upon my reddit spacing in awe faggots

You TRS fags think that "purity spiralling" is a bad thing, when actually its like separating wheat from the chaff. I consider you allies, since I used to listen to the podcasts when they were better, but not going full 14/88 is just wrong when it really is the only way to unite the forums and chans, and even the alt-right
We may have our differences, but to anyone jew-wise there are some thing that should keep us together.

They call milo nothing but a faggot jew and you can't name a single podcast on the site that doesn't shit on gays.

Keep lying.

I don't think that purity spiralling is always bad. My point is that there are no ideological differences between here and there and that all people bring up is pure fiction.

People THINK they can show how pure they are by shitting on TRS when in actually the ideological overlap is at least 95%.

National Socialism is not liberterianism. Again, posting nothing but straight up lies. You all deserve death to be honest.

Honestly, cant even tell you enough how much of a fucking lie your entire post is you little fucking twat.

Civic nationalism on trs? Are you fucking serious you dishonest piece of human garbage? Off yourself you fucking faggot.

Not an argument.

Neither is posting a wall of text consisting of nothing but lies.

You're such a fat pile of shit. Disingenuous maggot. Fucking lying D&C kike rat.

Oh no! Don't go all "purity signaling" now user :^)

Honestly, I think that anyone wanting to gas TRS, IF THEY ARE NOT HOMOSEX, would be a shill. Unfortunately, even irony has some truth in it, and I've seen TRS not-ironicaly excuse faggots for their >muh greeks and >muh last stand. Not wanting to sound like Holla Forums is one person, but we on Holla Forums will not give up our degeneracy-free ideals just for some support.

You have absolutely not. You have heard other people say that stupid fucking garbage and repeat it because you're a dumb faggot. It's simply a lie.

Honestly, if you fucking retards are dumb enough to fall for shitty memes created by ironmarch faggots spamming this board for two weeks then I don't know how you think you'll ever stand the chance against international jewry.

I dare you dumb faggots. Find me a single episode of any podcast on TRS where the hosts say that gays are allowed in the movement.

You simply can't. Neither will you find a single article. Because you'er all either lying on purpose or falling for fabricated bullshit because you're low-iq morons who now can't admit that they got rused.

What's the point in saying it when they have Johnson and Dicky Spencer as regulars. It literally goes without saying.

I can't count on 2 hands the number of times I have been to Iron March.

Your TRS boogeyman has no power here, and neither do you.

I have personally witnessed you argue with each other on TRS about this. He did not say you, TRS, as a whole, support and endorse it, but it is a FACT that there is a minority that tolerates and encourages anal sex with men and views it as "white identity".

Once again, you overreacted to someone who was actually civil to you and are using "slurs" that have no meaning to 75 percent of the people browsing this conversation.

They're not regular guests and neither have made anything but mildly non-commital statements in regards to gays in the past.

Again, find me just a single article or podcast.

You fucking retards went on for hours now about how trs "leadership" is promoting homosexuality. Just admit that you're a lying little disingenious fucking twat.

You fucking deserve to be shot in the back of the head and that is all. You let your fucking ego get in the way of the movement and think it's more important to maintain that you're right and D&C instead of just consceding that you're wrong.

You are a disgusting little pathetic subhuman piece of shit.

Who is this minority? Posters on a forum who have been banned like a year ago?

Why do you faggots keep moving goalpoasts? I thought it was the leadership that was promoting homosexuality?

You are absolutely lying dumb fucks who are nothing but D&C shabbos goys that deserve the bullet.

The gays love me.

t. Dicky Spencer

Actually I've really been going on about the shilling for the aut-right/TRS which of course includes faggotry, again goes without saying.

Only if you admit you took that phalanx.

You are a disgusting little pathetic subhuman piece of shit.

Not a member of trs.

You're still nothing but a lying, disingenious little roach.

Your justification for D&C shilling nat-soc podcasts is that someone who has been as a guest on some of the podcasts there has made a tongue in cheek twitter post 3 years ago.

DO YOU EVEN FUCKING HAVE A SINGLE OUNCE OF SELF-REFLECTION?

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU JUSTIFY IN YOUR MIND WHAT YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW?

Lying on levels that shouldn't even be possible. Like a slippery little kike rat. Nothing more. Absolutely ovenworthy.

Absolutely despicable. If I could kill your with my own hands right now I would. You disgust me beyond my ability to put it into words.

You don't care about our race. You care about winning fucking argument on the internet regardless of whether or not it hurts the advancement of our interests.

You deserve death. Brutal death reserved for traitors. Your vanity is absolute sin and you need to be fucking purged.

You may be right. I was never against TRS, again, I enjoyed their podcasts, even though they like to larp a lot, and are softer on some points then we are. I was just taken aback about the whole "alt-right is official now" and the gay logo, and Richard Spencer and a few other guys seemed to be moving the goalposts left in hope of securing a bigger audience i.e Milo. I guess I'll lurk more.

You spelled "My interests" incorrectly TRS fag

Wew, I think I am actually going to drop by Iron March to make this butt-blasted faggot even moar mad if that's possible

You are a traitorious piece of human shit. A sack of utter garbage.

You lie and lie and lie and even lie to yourself to justify your attacks on people who are fighting for the same goals as yourself.
You are a vain disgrace and should hang after having your tongue cut out.

Richard Spencer is not TRS. I genuinely appreciate what you're saying though.

I wouldn't be so mad if what is happening here wasn't the result of people either lying on purpose or falling for D&C shilling like absolute fucking moron.

Provide a single article or podcast proving that TRS promotes homosex inclusivity. Provide a single shred of prove that there was ever a raid conducted.

You can't? Alright, keep posting shitty reaction images and be a fucking traitor piece of smug shit that deserves to die.

Well, obviously not your interests you kike.

TRS-ENABLERS READ THIS THREAD
>>>/polmeta/12189

>reddit spacing

REEEEEEEEEE

Sure thing friendo, it's in my reaction image.

19adfd (67)

lol were you the guy crying on in the thread in /polmeta/ about TRS? he had 60+ posts in that thread too

>>>/polmeta/12315

yeah you write the same way. I won't give a shit now since I'm still feeling the orgasm with Trump winning but when it's gone im going back to shitposting about the faglovers at TRS

Great evidence of TRS promoting either of those things. Really, good job you D&C fucking piece of shit.

Again, nothing but lies. Find me a libertarian podcasts on TRS.

Again, lying, lying, lying, lying. Like the fuckign D&C kike you are. Kill yourself parasite.

I'm not the same poster and I'd still like to see a single podcast or article on TRS that promotes homosexuality.

All you have is a single poster on the forums, who has been banned, saying we should work with milo. Oh, and someone who isn't even part of TRS making a joke on twitter 3 years ago.

You are a lying piece of human dogshit.

Tell me, from when is that clip you just posted? You autistic ironmarch fucking D&C faggot.

kill yourself.
and six million jews got gassed by Hitler. I would know, he personally made my father into a lamp-soap and washed his single testicle with it.
What's there to divide? We don't like forum users, fags, or (((civic))) nationalists.
COMMENCING DUMP

yeah I always doubted they were legit. Anglin is probably right. You are either all in or not.

TRS is going to moderate quite a bit over the next year until they're saying sorry for making all those jew jokes and trying to tell us about the good blacks and latinos.

That dude made that thread, which had 0 replies or activity and screencapped it.

This is all your fucking evidence amounts to. Individual posters on a forum. No people agreeing with their actions, half of them long banned.

You ironmarch fags need to be destroyed. Every single one of you is a cancer that needs to be hanged.

Honestly, you just proved that I was right. You're one of Natt's little buttbuddies eternally assmade about getting purged for D&C crap.
AND WHAT DO YOU DO? YOU CONTINUE.

You autistic rats are nothing but controlled opposition.

The shills here are trying hard to separate the jew-wise right, see
My main concern is that centralising a group makes it easier to subvert it, and I've been pretty suspicious of some guys on TRS, like Ghoul, and if you have a non-anonymous media, people could fall for a wrong leader, which doesn't happen as much in the chans. In reality, if a Holla Forums poster and a TRS viever were to meet IRL it would end in a beer and a hearty conversation about jews. I just am not comfortable about TRS "leadership" and some of the guests. You guys need a putsch to clean up all the moderates.

Go to 1:43:40

Already told you i'm not a namefag but whatever helps you bud

That clip is from absolute ages ago and they've only gotten more radical with time.

Where do you get this fucking retarded notion from?

What is this supposed to proof? FTN is mainstreaming anti-semitism and you're complaining because someone said that not every single thing rothbard said in his life is a lie?

Grasp at straws harder.

Who are those moderates?

Name them and they'll be removed. There are none though.

That "someone" is a lolberg who you're defending and in turn defending jews

Talk about irony

Jazzhands is not a libertarian. Why are you lying without fucking end? It never ever stops.

You gave yourself away.

I'm insinuating that there are none.

Wanna talk on a voice chat? I'm curious whether you're audacious enough to lie this fucking shamelessly when you're not just yping.

Go back to the video 1:19:10

You seem to know more about him than even himself, that's creepy user.

I don't even know what Iron March is, I assume it's another slightly more rightwing forum that you fag-lovers have a problem with. and just by being a forum I hate them too, fucking idiot
And again, what's there to divide, imageboard users have always hated forum users because you
>refuse to assimilate >reddit spacing
>turn into fag-lovers if your leaders are fag-lovers they are
>MAKE ALL THE SAME FUCKING MISTAKES GAMERGATE MADE
Just go, lad.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You want to ask me out on a date? How alt-right of you.

Implying I didn't always type like this.

Again, provide a single shred of evidence ou lying fuck.

True, he's an AnCap.

I just know that you're a coward piece of shit that wouldn't dare spew his little fucking lies using his actual voice.

You're a pathetic little creature that rides the cognitive dissoance train to protect his frail shitty ego.

And pic related
>reddit spacing again
ASSIMILATE OR DIE, TRShill

Reddit spacing is not a thing.

Some people

format

this.

Get used to it faggot.

Mannchild pls go.

Stop besmirching A. Wyatt Mann's good name with your autism.

yeah people who use reddit

(80)

Also almost a year old now.

TRS started as a libertarian site. All the hosts have moved a lot politically.

He has 8 more to go, or so he says

I don't. Provide evidence for your claims.

Richard spencer is still not part of TRS. Ever get tired of behaving like a kike?

Well, my ID just reset. Looks like I have to shit on you dishonest faggots for a few more hours to reach 88.

>reddit spacing isn't a thing
ebin, go back to freech, TRS, or whatever place you crawled out of because you sure as fuck aren't from around here.

fucking

kill

yourself

can

you

read

my

now

you

common-core brain

addled

kiddo

They sure as fuck like him over there. Ever get tired of PRfagging for a shitty invite-only forum full of fags and fag accessories?

No one formatted like that on chans until a few years ago when reddit refugees started seeping in. It's also a sign the poster has not integrated into our culture and needs to either lurk more and try harder or be gassed.

Maybe not officially, but they shill for him all the time and claim that anybody who doesn't think his shitty press conference was the greatest victory the White race has ever seen is autistic.

They've also been linking to him since the launched the site in 2012 or 2013, so he's probably backing them financially.

People formatted like that on 4chon /new/, it was to break large chunks of greentext or paragraphs up. Wasn't to make posts "easier to read" or whatever lame excuse these subhumans use.
Example: pic related.

I've been on 4chan long before I even knew what reddit is. I've always formatted like that.

Ever get tired of shitting on podcasts and articles that promote precisely what you want because people who were guests there once made twitter posts years ago that you don't agree with?

Ever get tired of being a dishonest scumbag who only cares about winning online arguments instead of actually advancing white interests?

lol I wouldnt even shill this hard for Trump and I'd probably kill whoever he asked me to

Are you talking about TRS? Their whole strategy is based on their autistic kikebook debates.

Good. Judging by your incessant anger you'll have probably suffered an aneurysm by the time the thread reaches its bump limit, not that i'd stay long enough for that but i'm sure some other anons will be more than happy to take up such a noble cause.

tell me about /z/ then

We can use discord. No IP to get there.

I just know that all you little faggots are too scared to actually spout this absolute utter nonsense when what you're interacting with is not just text.

You're in the wrong, traitors to the cause and you know it.

Is there an Holla Forums version of 4chan-x?

I could've just googled to give you an anwser but i'm not a dishonest scumfuck like you guys so I didn't.

They don't though, I fucking hate civic nationalists, think the jews did 9/11, and am full-pm 1488 to the core.
kek
You go against white interests, homosexuality is not a "white interest" and neither is being "okay" with it.

you're going to get v& when coked-out Romanians use your IP to DDoS their enemies.

nah most of the info out there is wrong. but can you just go back to the trs forums and stop roleplaying as one of us.

TRS is not civic nationalist. Again, absolutely lying to the max because you're literally a D&C shill. Either some ironturd or actually paid kike.

Also provide me with a single example of a TRS article or Podcast promoting homosex inclusivity. You can't because you're a lying shill rat.

also if you were really using 4chan before reddit got big you would know what /z/ was without having to google it lol

You can go back to ironmarch forums and be eternally butthurt about being an ineffectual faggot that is only good at D&C shilling.

Don't you think they make a good point about the prickly jew being good for you?

They have fags in their private kikebook group and made one a mod of their forum. That seems pretty pro-sodomy to me.

you loser.

I oppose them all.
Then why do they always shit on "edgy" "14/88ers" you fucking retard?
And again, nothing to divide since you use forums and we use imageboards, just go back to your bog and stop PRfagging.

The first time I heard about reddit was on 4chan when people started telling other to go back there.

I don't exactly know what you're referring to but vaccines and modern medicine are complete and total garbage that mainly exists to create a pacified mulatto goy-cattle populace. (((psychiatry))) especially.

They don't. You're referring to clips from episodes that are years old and from a time when they were still libertarian leaning.

And even then they were anti-semitic and racist. Nothing civic nationalist about that.

Explain to me how you're not just plain lying or dumb.

Wrong.

That must've certainly been before my time. No fags on the forums now.

can anyone explain this trsfags whining about the iron march forum? like I barely know about it and it's never really been talked about here or even on cuck even during the /n/ days. they're just nazis right?

why does he think they'd even post here? most old wn hate the user shit

see:

Nice doublethink there, chaim. I was referring to posts you or one of your compatriots made in the polmeta thread I linked earlier.

You mean they've been telling you to go back and yet you still refuse after all these years?

r/altright/ wants its resident autist back. Oh who am i kidding, you're far from their only autist

You fuckers banned Dante?

They did a whole show a week or two ago about how good vaccines are, and another about how homeopathy is bad. I wonder when they'll do one about how the Holocaust really happened or how "blood libel" is just an "anti-Semitic canard"?

I quit listening a while ago, but they were still talking about "1488ers" earlier this year.

i obviously dont give a shit about what you have to say lol

Pic related.

GRIDS Greg and Millennial Woes both have accounts.

Kek, now I really fucking hate them.

I don't post in polmeta.

People who post there are not podcast hosts or write articles for TRS.

Again, provide me with a host that promotes homosex or an article.

Everyone who admits to being gay has been banned when the oven was purged.

Certainly not in a negative way. They even apologized for it a few episodes back.

You're only as good as your userbase, fucking neck yourself.
Tell me more about how you aren't gamergate2.0

wew lad. I think I'll make posts about being gay on 8ch next and spam that shit as prove of 8ch being gay for the next hundred years.

Also no evidence of this even being from the group, faggot.

Tell me more about how you're not shilling here and don't think we're "paranoid freaks"
>reddit spacing too

lol I have something to tell you

And except for a few cherrypicked examples, some of which even over a year old the userbase is as nat-soc as 8ch is. Probably more so now that this place is infested with cuckchan refugees.

How do you not get this?

I love how you without a fail don't ever address the actual arguments in my posts. Always aiming fo some little "gotcha".
Always trying to get a smug little shit reply in and continuing on with your dishonest bullcrap.

You're intellectually dishonest human garbage.

PROVIDE A SINGLE EXAMPLE OF A PODCAST HOST OR AUTHOR ON TRS PROMOTING HOMOSEX

Do it faggots.

You enable one you enable them all
Those dischord caps are less than a month old, bask in your shame faglover.

That was one of the images that CF leaked on 4/pol/ and got banned over.

What am I even supposed to see in those screens?

People are actually discussing how IM fags are nonstop shilling bullshit on this board and how you fags have fallen for it.

Common cuck is a dumb communist beaner though.

PROVIDE A SINGLE EXAMPLE OF A PODCAST HOST OR AUTHOR ON TRS PROMOTING HOMOSEX

Show me proof that he's banned.

I used to think this.

Now I just think that most people who fancy themselves "redpilled" are entryist faggots who don't actually want to do the right things. They are either ignorant of history, or are moralfag pussies.

- remove womens ability to vote, by force
- every nigger and semite on the planet needs to die.
- purist views are the only valid views. All other approaches are compromises to later be combined with yet more compromises… which only functions to give people who should be gassed on site spaces to operate.

Whether its reddit… fagchan… or another mass trs ban… you people are not fucking welcome here… and you never will be.

If you want acceptance here stop fucking posting, this is not your blog and

LURK MORE FAGGOT

that means shut your faggot snowflake mouth and read, because nobody wants to read your banal stream of consciousness sub-100 IQ nothing thoughts

also kill yourself

kike.

This. The older Firefox version doesn't work.

Palemoon is the least jewed browser currently available. This shit should be on it.

You're the resident expert on the inner workings of the TRS forum.

Since you know so well what people are thinking there it should be easy for you to check yourself.

Yes, that was totally a serious comment. C'mon, you know how fucking dishonest you are. You just know. You know that you're cherrypicking like a motherfucker and you sill haven't

==PROVIDED A SINGLE EXAMPLE OF A PODCAST HOST OR AUTHOR ON TRS PROMOTING HOMOSEX=

NoScript has been known to conflict with the Coincidence Detector.

Thought so.

What about Ryan Faulk? He was a host, and he still writes for them.

FAG-ENABLING IS FAG-ENABLING NO MATTER HOW YOU CUT IT
mean nothing here, you are your users.
>fallacy namedropping just like a redditor and >reddit spacing
ebin

Also, is there a CSS code to remove the footer in Holla Forums? It annoys me.

Truth trips checked

you can always go back to cuckchan, reported.

Really, I think these beefs are inherent to a largely autistic user base. Almost everyone fixates on small details that don't matter. Good for digging, bad for cohesion.

Last article in May, not aware of him hosting anything. When did he even say anything about homosex?

Alright, lad. Think you're kinda bullshitting yourself here.

He's openly gay and has defended his perversion on multiple occasions.

That's a pretty good analogy for the kind of argument you're trying to present here now.

fascism is top down leadership, but sucking hotpocket dick on an invite-only forum isn't really fascism.
What happened to ernst rohm again?

See?

Cohesion won't be possible.

What is that from? I honestly haven't ever heard him on a podcast nor does he have any articles even talking about the topic.

All his articles are old as fuck too. You might've found your one faggot author on TRS here and I'll concede that. That being said he is not contributing anymore, probably because the commununity has bullycided him out of the movement.

Kind of proving my point here.

Not saying you need cohesion, but any kind of talk about allies or other groups is a repeat of this thread every single time.

That's not what he was saying.

Again, the CURRENT message on all the trs podcasts is almost perfectly overlapping with Holla Forums. Literally the only thing people bring up is them supposedly being gay which is simply not the truth.

So if all they do is read Holla Forums why should we fucking care.

I clicked onto the mozilla download link but firefox blocked it and wouldn't allow me to download it at all, no security settings to pick from.

Remember, this all started with me posting links to a variety of podcasts I like, some of which includes podcasts hosted on TRS.

And people can't resist and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and fucking cry until their eyes are all red and swollen.

No discussion of the actual podcasts, no discussions of podcasts at all, you just jump at the opportunity to shit on a site that hosts a variety of content with disingenuous bullshit to show off what radical dudes you are.

Pathetic.

Alrighty

I can not access the site currently . can't help you, sry.

and the fact that their users like yourself constantly shill them here, and the fact that those users are incredibly obvious outsider normalfags that refuse to lurk before posting and adopt imageboard conventions / are perfectly okay using forums.

Hard to comment because I can't listen to TRS podcasts. The quality is just so bad. Love what they do. Like what they say. Can't handle 2-3 hours of rambling, hot-mic, and having little actual thought put in.

Mostly, I just don't understand and can't relate to autists.

Radio Derb is alright.

Due to the anonymous nature of chans shills can be dealt with once they are spotted. On forums those same shills can work up some reputation and use social engineering to either become a mod or get in good graces with the mods making them untouchable. Sooner or later the forum goes to shit as the community becomes suffocated and only those with values that the shillmod sees as good are allowed to have a voice and get their threads replied to etc. It becomes like a cancer that feeds on itself. I've seen this happen many times over.

you've posted a hundred times in this thread. like I think you're over a third of the total posts. this isn't even a good debate on something interesting. you're just shilling a bunch of "former" libertarians who seem to shill about donations every week.

It's rare to see something this fucking pathetic. I'm out and when I get back im going to make some #blaxit images. If you're still shilling when I do then honestly you should think about suicide.

Fash the nation is actually pretty high quality with really professional, uncucked media analysis.

Jazzhands is the reason I bet some money on Trump.

Think you're having some paranoia issues.

By hanging out in the right IRC channels you can become mod on chans too. What do you think how 4pol and cuckchan in general got totally subverted?

And you're just spamming dumb lies and D&C shit.
Sorry we don't agree, pal.

You literally do not even 2D chess.

This was my experience trying to listen to them also. These people crave celebrity, which is itself degenerate. Their rambling about nothing constantly to fill air time, to market their personalities in a pol-suit is fucking transparent. If you meet any of these people irl its exactly as you would expect.

Complete normalfag

You got me there. I'll listen to FtN on a road trip, but that's about it.

Does VNN still do a podcast? Come to think of it, why does nobody here talk about StormFront? Not trying to make a point, but their forums seemed OK back around 2005 when I discovered them in my edgy teenage years.

You're talking about a dozen different podcasts here. Might wanna be more specific who exactly you're talking about here.

Rebell Yell, Fash the Nation,Manifest Destiny, Darwin Digest. All of these are packed with content so none of what you said would apply for instance.

That's why I think people flipping their shit about anything TRS are fucking retarded shitbags. It's not like there is only a single podcast.

True, without doubt, but wouldn't you agree that even as infested as it is, it still manages to be useful? If you agree then I would say that it either comes from the fact that anonymity is such a powerful tool that even a compromised site can't defeat the truth when users are not targeted, or maybe the mods on the chans don't have the same kind of leverage.

Unrelated point, I feel like a few threads in general are getting some heavy D&C action going on in them, even this one. But who knows, maybe it's just a natural argument.

This is why its cancer. Jew spotting is a sense you develop, and that shitty plugin is a crutch that stops people from digging. It attempts to make it easier, but as most modern conveniences, this short circuits by making your own abilities dull… due to not exercising them.

It coukd easily be argued that it was published specifically as a means to DULL the senses of people, thus opening them to subversion.

Stormfront had this whole marrying asians thing for a while and due to their open nature you got a lot of shilling.

The users in general are more the white nationalism 1.0 type and not really good at memetic warfare.

I'm not familiar with VNN, sry

ebin, right in line with the other TRShills. Are you cretins capable of a single original thought?

Shouldn't be surprised. Listened to a few recent Radix podcasts. Spencer was saying "praise Kek" and shit. Couldn't stop shaking my head. Wish that guy were more concerned with getting shit done than riding an edgy popularity wave.

You honestly can't be serious mate. This is either the dumbest shit I've ever read or the shilliest.

Again, not even addressing the things I'm saying.

And yet you're here PRfagging for TRS and taking up over 1/3 of the thread.

Hey, I didn't intend to.

I just wanted to make a thread about the coincidence detector. I then decided to bump this thread ONCE by posting a few podcasts I like to listen to.

This sparked autistic fits of epic proportions about how all of TRS is gay and yadda yadda. You guys are fucking mongoloid retards tbh.

VNN was vanguard news network. It's the same guys behind SF I believe. Haven't looked very hard, but I don't think they do it anymore. Used to be a good show. Dindu happenings and pretty straightforward about the JQ.

Thanks for spoon-feeding me, though. I've been wondering what became of them.

I agree with him. Without this plugin I've developed a sixth sense by challenging myself constantly to try and find the (( )) on my own.

"stop shilling dude"

Don't come back.

Tra will always be shit on here, because it's a fag-lover board of eceleb reddit fags

Well, right now you can't really beat FtN for weekly news reporting but there are a few other podcasts who are producing really high quality stuff at this point. Quite a few shitpost podcasts too though. Really depends.

There are no plugins in real life.

Still posting the same dumb lies.

I think we both know who truly is butthurt here.

There isn't a single topic ftn talks about that isn't covered here… days before.

There is no google maps in real life.

What dumb argument is that supposed to be? Does information learned online disappear from your brain once you're away from the device?

It is lad, and you wouldn't defend these things is you weren't invested in them either monetarily or emotionally.
dude donate your money to nationalism and come to our pool party lmao

Jazzhands had really good analysis on the polls that I didn't get here and they in general provide interesting "insider" perspective due to him having worked for republican campaigns for a long time.

It's not about getting the news there. It is about getting further analysis and the insight of someone you think has experience in the field.
I would've been totally blackpilled about polls if it hadn't been for FtN.

I am invested emotionally insofar as I know that none of the podcasts I listen to are promoting homosexuality and that I don't feel like listening to people spread absolute fucking bullshit about stuff I enjoy.

I'm a horrible, horrible person for not dealing with people being lying pieces of shit.

Yet the people behind them do.
see: mountains of evidence in this thread and /polmeta/ You like butt dildos.

Every time I see this pop up, I'm filled with disappointment. Maybe I should have taken up webapp development and helped make a version that isn't for Google botnet.

Dude, I repeat myself for the millionths time, PROVIDE SOME FUCKING EVIDENCE YOU PIECE OF FUCKING TRASH

Not a single host of any of the podcasts I listened to has ever said anything positive about gays.

Yet you keep lying and lying and lying. And pointing to banned forum users and year old posts. Lying rat.Worse than any kike.

dude no evidence lmao

If you clicked on the link, you would see that there is a solution for all major browsers.

It's been proven that using real maps physically changes your brain in such a way that you actually get better at navigating on your own and that you develop a better sense of direction as well.
Using google maps does not do this for you.

gislounge.com/spatial-orientation-and-the-brain-the-effects-of-map-reading-and-navigation/

There is a whole field of brain research that you can read a bit about that talks about how technology keeps our brains from developing properly due to the fact that we offload those responsibilities onto the pc.
If you want to read a book about it I recommend one called 'The Shallows' by Carr.

What if we are pure Aryan non sjw traps?

Next time your boss denies you a raise be sure to run his name through the detector and see if him being jewish is the reason.

When your kids teachers send him home with a subversive homework assignment, do the same for them.

Point being:

1) It attempts to identify jews for you… which it doesn't do completely. This makes you less critical of names not identified, regardless of if they're actually kikes or not.

2) There are fewer kikes than there are bad kike ideas, and dismissing bad kike ideas online because the name has parenthesis around it doesn't help you at all to mentally strengthen your mind against the content of the arguments.

There is no cooincidence detector irl, aside from your senses which must be exercised and sharpened constantly.

Provide some evidence of podcast hosts or the people who run the site promoting homosexuality.

You can't. If people posting on the forum most of whom have long been banned are your evidence then you're LYING FUCKING TRASH.

I'd slit your throat right now for being such a dishonest scumbag. How can you even look at yourself and not be disgusted? How do you have so little standards when it comes to your own debating ethics?

You fucking rat

Coincidence detector HELPS you hone your jewdar. You start noticing it without the detector once you see the same names and rate-like faces pop up again and again.

Honestly, your entire argument is fucking trash and I won't reply to this shit anymore.

you're still a homosexual man that fell prey to jewish tricks.

YOUR LEADERS MEAN NOTHING HERE, MOISHE
Stay assmad fag-enabler.

Maybe it can be viewed in the same sense as training wheels are.

Your argument is… not an argument.

Back to Reddit!

You are a shifty little fucking kike. You dishonest piece of shit. You absolute slithering, slime maggot piece of shit.

You move the goal post again and again and again.

Anwser this: Do you or do you not constantly move goalposts? Have you not done so like 5 times already? Are you not precisely behaving the way hitler described his experience when arguing with jews?

YOU FUCKING RAT PIECE OF SHIT

back to your autism shed

kill yourself fucking retard

Dude, calm down.

Being a trap or gay or schizophrenic or any other mental illness is something you should keep to yourself. I get that some people are fucking crazy and there is nothing they can do about it, but you should at least try to act right.

nice >reddit spacing and >reddit argumentation tactics
Hard to grasp the concept that your website is your userbase when you're gagging on hotpocket cocks isn't it?
No, your userbase enables fags, this is unacceptable. The userbase represents TRS more than the administration ever could, these are basic principles of the internet you fucking newfag.
stay mad, forum scum

Another great argument. See how damaging that site is yet? It is disarmament disguised as armament, truly subversive… and what other place coukd expect it oth

is cohencidence detector even FOSS?

You had no argument to begin with.

You made an assertion that people who learn about the JQ by using the coincidence detector will be incapable of detecting jews without it.

This goes completely against my personal experience and that of my friends. Using the plugin resulted in U.S. having a keen awareness of kike names and kike facial features even in real life.

What else do you want me to say? I don't agree with your initial assertion with is the basis for you entire argument.

…than a place with swelling egos and people marketing personalities. A place that claims to be "alt-right"… A place that pretends to promote "cohesion" but mass bans dissidents.

lol

wew

Why not just look up common jewish naming conventions and physical characteristics and internalize them like a fucking adult?

Because install this code because

I said

you said

now you say

You are moving goalposts because you're arguing like a filthy kikes.

I still don't agree with your assertion. You won't find a single faggot or gay-apologetic on the forums post-purge.

Or do you want to turn the argument back to the leadership being gay without any evidence for it now? You rat

So first you cry about me not making an argument and when I make one you refuse to talk to me but decide to jerkoff some other dishonest scumbag.

Wew lad, I'm glad I made the effort and replied earnestly to you dumb fucking faggot.

Is there a way around this plugin making my browser slow as fuck?

You can't see how that is the exact same line of thinking?
Basic "from point A to point B" logic there.
Podcasts don't promote homosex, people that listen to them and participate in discussion of said podcasts do, and since your users are your site TRS is gay as shit.
is it because they're all in private dischords now? :^)

greasyfork.org/en/scripts/23520-coincidence-detector

Dude, you failed to establish that the hosts are gay, you failed to establish that the forum posters are gay, now you try to prove that some private discords with an even smaller fraction of the userbase is gay.

Again, tell me how you're not arguing like a dishonest kike.

Sorry your outreach program failed again trskike

Guess you'll just have to cry and fuck off back to your reddit

Since your argument wasn't one. I explained how it is just an assertion for which you have failed to provide evidence.

Are you gonna try and defend your dumb assertion now or be a whiny bitchbaby selectively replying to irrelevant crap?

Because I never tried to establish that fact, the hosts enable fags by having fags in their ebin 504um
I didn't, you keep ignoring my evidence.
Because there's loads of proof you have fags in a dischord group.

are you going to stop PRfagging for TRS or are we going to have a long night again?

Every single one of those posters is banned. From dante to whatever other fags you posted. There is not a single post on the forums right now talking about homosexuality in any light but a negative one.

Like a single joke about someone ordering a custom dildo or something?

Your entire reason for dismissing dozens of podcasts with a variety of communities attached is a private discord group that not even 5% of the users are part of had a single person post a joke about dildos?

You just know how fucking dumb this is. You just know it. You know you're arguing dishonestly and you for whatever reason try to keep face now or some bullshit.

Maybe if your argument stopes being based on a single person in a tiny private discord chat making a dildo joke.

Another point is that podcast hosts are not forum moderators. Your entire fucking argument is based on nothing but fucking shit. You're trying to argue shitty technicalities here and referencing people who don't even make up 1% of the userbase posting on platforms that are not even officially part of the site.

Provide proof.
Provide proof.
you sure you're not civic nationalists? you're sure preaching the same dogma.
a.k.a. fag-enabling, yes.

The argument was that modern conveniences that claim to do things for you have costs, and I pointed out two clear costs of using the coincidence detector.

1) It doesn't actually identify all jews
2) It doesn't underscore jewish ideas
3) It dulls the senses by offloading reaponsibility to an app.

The conclusion of the argument was that the costs outweigh the benefits.

You see… normalfag trs users had no senses prior to this shit app because you were bluepilled cancer, and so you attribute your new "abilities" to it, because you know nothing else. You falsely believe your new sense of reality is potent, when its not.

You have no base of experience from which to argue against using the app since its app you know and this renders you incapable of even charitably entertaining a counter argument that its not helping you.

Cancer

As outlined already, lurk more fag.

Trshills are so enraptured by their namefagging that they forget about OPSEC. I've breached their private discord once more! Screenshots to come, but first I want to make sure they are ITT. I noticed that they picked up their shilling again after seeing Holla Forums's ip ranges increased by 2000, they're trying to catch all the cancer before it dies down.

YOU WILL NEVER BE SAFE TRSHILLS, WE HAVE MORE EYES THAN FIVEEYES TBH

Figure it our gaiafag, I'm not trying to argue I am trying to get you to go and stay go.

You're not even making arguments anymore. By your fucking logic a single person posting on some discord group that sprung up on 8ch about dildos in a joking manner would mean that Holla Forums is "fag-enabling"

Honestly, I can't even tell anymore if you're some mentally ill fucking autistic retard or a legit D&C shill.

Let me talk to you. I just want to hear what pathetic faggot is behind these kike posts.

Think about the premise of the thread and its absurd on its face.

Place trs and pol on a "redpill spectrum" and pol would be so far ahead of trs… considering pol is effectively an ideological ancestor to trs repellant to newfag cancer… and trs welcomes every random listener and attempts to appeal to them (to donate).

Why would he even think pol could be helped in any conceivable way from this faggoty plugin?

It's insulting from that perspective.

pol doesn't need your help identifying kikes

You're not even trying to provide a single shred of evidence for your original assertion.

You continue to play jerkoff games with your buttbuddy because you're too much of a dumb piece of shit to defend your own bullcrap.

8ch is fag-enabling, we have thousands of boards dedicated to pedoshit and faggotry, >>>/cuteboys/ for instance.
Holla Forums doesn't take kindly to the cancer spilling over.
there's nothing to divide, you're a bunch of forum-using faggots and tbh I would break user and speak to you on stream if I didn't have stitches in my lip right now, I have zero problem confronting fucks like you in public
Thank you for providing proof one of the more notorious fags was b&, now provide proof there is no faggotry on the forum or any of the associated channels.

Iow

You must know you don't belong here when your only rebuttle to disagreement his bitch tier crying.

Lol, I think it's your thick hebrew accent stopping your from talking to me you kike piece of shit.

Man, quite funny that you went all "lol no argument" on me when that's what your entire posting here amounts to, fucking faggot.

I am not even shitting on coincidence detector, in fact I even ported the userscript to palemoon and will put it on gitgud later this week.
I do think one should familiarize themselves with jewish naming conventions and genetic predispositions before installing it though.

Nah lad, I fell off a ski-lift when I was trying to go for a fucking hike. post tox and I will save to a .txt for later, I get them out in two days.

Hahaha

Meanwhile remains ignored.

You're a lying piece of shit kike who has done nothing this entire thread but attack people who are nothing but our allies for completely retarded made up shit about the userbase being gay-friendly when the exact same arguments could be applied to this board by cherrypicking retards here.

Again, I can't tell whether you're just such a fucking disingenuous twat and got such a frail ego that you can't admit that you're twisting reality to the maximum degree to win an internet argument or whether you're just a fucking paid shill making sure to keep people seperated.

You provided no evidence for it "dulling your senses" which is my point.

No one said the detector is all you will ever need. It is only advertised as a handy too to make people who have not quite connected the dot yet aware of the different places jewish people play a role in.

Your argument against the plugin is just fucking retarded.

You aren't because you
I am not twisting shit, you're the one with a frail ego because you won't admit your homesite enables fags. h8chan is a cespool, Holla Forums rose above. TRS is a cesspool that hides it, get fucked.

Why do you just keep repeating that but fail to even reply to a single fucking thing I say? You fucking rat-faced piece of shit.

Which was purged months ago.

HOW ARE THE ARGUMENTS YOU MAKE ABOUT TRS NOT EXACTLY AS APPLICABLE TO 8POL

okay

Dude, if a single user posting about dildos jokingly on a non-pfficial discord is evidence of TRS being gay-friendly, how is every user who ever posted something similar on 8pol not evidence of this baord being gay-friendly.

Explain to me how your dumb fucking shit doesn't fall apart right here you dishonest scumbag piece of split lip faggot.

because you're just starting to provide proof you purged the fags, proivde proof there are no fags on your forum and I'll just shit on you for being a forum user and tell you to lurk moar.
This entire thing can be avoided by proving you people do not harbor parasites.
Good, provide proof something just as slimy didn't take its place.

Because when someone says that kind of shit around here they get their shit kicked in. Provide proof the same happens on TRS you can't

All the weird scripts and shit running on TRS forums are a bit unnerving to me. Weev also is me the willies. I just stick to the articles.

Proof is, people who post that shit here are corrected, and begin autonomously using spoiler to prevent shitting up the board. It's also either on topic, or an obvious troll.

Fag shit is normal quality posting on trs…

DAILY REMINDER TRS RAIDS US CONSTANTLY TO SHILL FOR THEIR FAGGY PODCASTS

For the newfags, please visit these links and inform yourself:

>>>/polmeta/12189

Whenever someone brings up TRS (or any other namefag forum) please, kindly, tell them to stop putting nigger dicks in their mouth. Vid related.

Juse use ublock and noscript, I imagine it's a side effect of whatever software they're running. Usually forum postscripts are pozzed to the core. Vbulliten and stormfront's long history comes to mind.
Does Juif "dude n00ks doesn't real hail eris lmao" hang out there too? jesus fuck.

Fucked up board link: >>>/trs/

The thing is no one there is defending gay people on the forums so there is no opportunity to shit on anyone.

What exactly do you want? A fucking scan of th entire forum?

But are there any genuine fags? Why won't you prove there aren't?
Sure, that would help. There's plugins to screencap entire pages, prove there are no fag subforums and no fag threads, that will be a start.

Is this safe?

I love a good trs btfoing

Insofar as people like op are well intentioned normalfags on the journey, maybe this is an example of their transition here?

Will op lurk more? Yes.
Will op become less of a faggot? Ask again later.

If you mean sex with other men (on topic, trs) the answer is no.

probably is if you're not using jewgle software.

Stop it.

Firefox is not jewgle software, right?

I'd use a fork, but it's fairly decent.

Couldn't say. I haven't been on the forum in about 8 months. I use noscript religiously, but some scripts have to be allowed to view any of the content on their forum. That and looking up Wee'vs history was enough to get me out of there.

Post quality was . . . Sometimes alright.

I'm not giving you entire pages of forum threads from an invite-only forum.

Sorry, mate but you faggot are not getting some nit-pick material to go off on another tangent once you can't find no gay shit.

Have you ever considered not basing your view of reality on memes you've seen on an imageboard?

go and stay go, gaiafag.

Always a bad sign, what software do they use, is it xenforo?

We see you.

discord.gg/P7uF3

Last chance. I want to hear your kike voice you coward piece of shit.

TRS FUN FACT

They used to have a dedicated section of the forum for posting gay porn but deleted it later. A lot of the forum posters were upset, I wonder why?

Alright lad, enjoy that cognitive dissonance.

Is it just "memes" when they openly advocate for tolerance of fags?

No.

I said tox + stream in two days you idiot, I won't use proprietary software.

Funny fact indeed. Funny because it lacks the actualy fact part.

Didn't TRS ban all the kids from Iron March for being too anti-fag? What I hear from TRShills is that it was because they were 'disruptive', but what were they being disruptive about? I seem to remember RFS getting deleted and purged after making an anti-fag episode, really makes you think……………….

Implying I will ever hear from you you hook-nosed piece of garbage.

First it's a split lip, then it's proprietary software. What's to worry about? Someone like you is obviously behind 7 VPNs, no?

Fucking coward pissant.

TO NEWFAGS

Hover over this TRShill's ID. Fucking (68). But remember guys, they don't shill at us :^). Adding this thread to the meta.

Wait a sec, frogs have dicks?!

You can see the source for all of the various versions if you know how to unzip a file.

They got deleted for precisely what they're doing in this thread now, creating fake drama about non-existant support for gays so they can siphon off more people for their own site.

Their faggot ukrainian leader literally stated that to be the goal on thei degenerate neo-nazi meth smoker forum.

It's both? Can't see that I've been making negative comments towards nonfree software this entire thread or just playing games?
I don't even use VPN I use proxy service. Most VPN clients are not FOSS.

Lame excuses, kike rat.

mannchild pls.

Are you ban evading again, or just trying to make it seem like there are more people as autistic as you are?

No one cares about that namefag forum either lad.

Is that you, mannchild?

What is OpenVPN?

Honestly, to be spewing so much fucking garbage and being too cowardly to even let your voice be hard for a seocnd.

So what is trs anyway?

Daily reminder this is awyattman, the sperg in the OP of the polmeta post here: >>>/polmeta/12189

He actually got permabanned from TRS so he's shilling for TRS, a forum he's never allowed back on.

So you thought it would be kosher to come HERE, and shill your shit, when you openly complain about how Iron March did this to you in the past?

We're reaching levels of cognitive dissonance that shouldn't be possible.

Nigger, I am not going to listen to TRS podcasts unless a fellow Holla Forumsock filters through the poz for me first.

A libertarian sodomy advocacy group.

A collection of right-wing podcasts and articles all of which are race-realist and anti-semitic.

Some christian, a lot explicitly national socialist.

I might start using a VPN then.

I'm going to stick to tox + stream in two days nigger, post it or GTFO.
We will have a fucking pool party :^)

Yea this is one of many reasons they're shit. They are completely averse to conflict. When disagreement occurs it's just a matter of removing, not resolving, the conflict.

Even the resident trs shill just cries when someone disagrees with him, "D&C!!" This is the same type of oversimplification libshits commit intellectually when taking a reductionist approach to analyzing all conflict through the lens of "inequality" or "racism."

It's plebian, which is why its podcasts are mass appealing to normalfags and filled with mostly meaningless shitposting. They think they can have a big tent of people taking a shit in the tent, and not have the tent smell like shit. Anal sex makes the tent smell like shit too, fyi.

No, I literally posted a list of several podcasts of which a few happened to be on TRS to bump this thread about a kike detection plugin.

Funny because current 8ch has a lot more poz on it's frontpage than any trs podcast ever will. Hope you're enjoying your dude weed and "let's impregnate negresses" threads.

privacytools.io

Not 4chan speed.

4chan is lightning fast on almost every notable board. People are very, very used to the extremely frantic system and almost instant replies. It's why discussion doesn't happen anymore. Holla Forums is as slow as a rock compared to 4chan, and this allows for actual discussion. The proper moderation helps too.

They were banned because they weren't donors.

If you're using a proxy there is no reason for you to not just join me on discord right now, no download required, just a simple little click to prove that you're not a little heeb rat coward pissant.

The biggest.

That makes no fucking sense. Kill yourself.

Thanks, I need to get better at opsec and this guy needs to learn what the fuck opsec is

Are you fucking serious? You just complained about "poz" on trs and decided to post this disgusting fucking shit?

Very principled dude. High quality argumentation here. You're one believable guy. I trust your opinions.

If you walk in and point out that it smells like shit, you'll be escorted out… into the fresh air.

C'mon, I can't see your IP and discord won't get it since you're using a super cool foss proxy.

Join me you coward. Let me hear you bitch voice.

fuck off trs

So posting traps is fine too?

Think your voice would be shaking too much if you actually had to talk to me?

Cheers

This guy spergs out something fierce. It's so sad to see.

I told you the avenue through which I am willing to speak with you in a public manner, the only avenue.

So all of this was projection in the end? That is what this comes down to?

lmoa I'm starting to pity you

Think you coward heebshit are saving face this way?

thanks for outing yourself

It's so sad how they know nothing

You belong in an oven.

plus lad I really do have stitches in my lip that I get out in two days and just stopped taking painkillers, give a dude a break for fuck's sake.

Checked

outing myself as not being a 17 year old fucking loser who has images of internet whores saved on his PC?

I know why you won't talk to me. You have a squeaky little bitch voice in addition to being a total heeb.

It this the containment thread where cuckchanners like are sperging the fuck out?

Check'd and Kek'd

Wow … and I thought I was retarded…

(84)
Holy shit you guys maximum autism. Y'all have performed a public service by keeping this fuckwit off the rest of the board.

Sure thing buddy. You're totally not pissing yourself because you'd not be able to get through a single sentence without stuttering. Faggot

Implying I'm not posting in 3 threads at once.

outing yourself even more, find me a single suggestive pic of her. she is high art you uncultured fuck.

More like I can't get a single word out without drooling like a chain-smoking chink right now, but alright.

That's only after he changed his IP, he had 80 more posts as 19adfd.

Okay buddy, you're a total loser faggot and a coward to boot.

have fun at your poz-swap pool party chaim.

I mean this in the nicest possible way. You aren't welcome here, and you should kill yourself. Every single one of your contributions has made the board worse by posting, and if our mods weren't complete faggots, you'd already be doing hard time behind a ban.

also at least my waifu is a real person I have spoken with before, get fucked.

166 POSTS IN TOTAL

WEW

Not sure. All seems custom. I'm not all that web savvy, though. Cloud flare has some assets that have to be run. I don't know why you wouldn't use a robust, proven bulletin board software beause there are plenty out there.

Are you really going to "come at me bro" on discord. That shit is dumb.

I just want you guys to notice how he vacated. This particular moron gets especially triggered at smug anime, doubly so if it's Hitler/Nazi related.

lmao

Well, I told you faggots I'd be out at 88. While you're busy D&C shilling in this thread because you bandwagnoning retards believe in memes about podcasts being gay the rest of the board is slowly turning into cuckchan 2.0
At least you helped me keep an anti-kike tool bumped which is actually accomplishing something of worth.

Maybe if you spend less time being subversive pieces of shit and stop posting degenerate crap you'll escape the rope. If you continue as is you'll certainly be removed.

Cya in the next thread you faggots.

kek

167 POSTS

You realize we're laughing at you, not with you, right?

So I've got to ask, is Trump really the one? Could the be no better person to start the cleansing?

Deal with reality. If you don't think he's good enough become better than him or support someone who can.

thanks to fags like you

The mods had been doing a great job, wtf happened?

or are the mods trying to make clear the cancer that is trs?

lol he said he was using 4chan before reddit got popular too. that trs faggot doesn't even know about the history of pepe. if people like this are posting on trs then holy fuck am I glad I decided never to check that place out.

Holla Forumsocaust era refugee here. I think now is the time to reclaim half/pol/ from all the various shills that have been shitting the place up for the past few years. We have all the momentum, all the morale, and with the election over the paid shills are mostly out of work. There's currently a pretty broad spectrum of views there and with the two recent WaPo articles there's likely to be an uptick in traffic. If we put the time and energy into educating and depozzing the board I'm confident we'll be rewarded.

8/pol/ is not really on the left's radar yet, so we'll want to respect rules 1 and 2.

I don't know but he has some pretty impressive autism levels. I mean he spent 8 hours making a post on average every 3 minutes shilling for some faggots on trs.

Guess I should thank you autismkun for this thread since I never would have found out that the trs fags were fucking libertarians of all things.

Want to know something even sadder? He's shilling for a board he's been permabanned from: >>>/polmeta/13205

Leaving these kind of threads up letting them run their course is much more effective than anchoring them.

I'm not even sure what "Holla Forumsocaust" is supposed to mean. I've been bumping around since the mid 90s, but never spent more than a few hours on 4chan.

I had to leave and am elsewhere now, I kept up with him for a while, it's not like they took effort.
as a hoppean ancrap who takes defense to extremes, I wish they didn't give former libertarians such a bad name pinochet had good memetic potential though

he was

5366c3 with 88 posts and

19adfd with 80 posts

There was a 1-2 week period where Moot turned off 4/pol/'s captcha and post cooldown, activated a bunch of wordfilters, renamed the board, embedded an audio file about cuckolding, and posted an announcement/link across all boards, so it was basically a week long, site-wide raid. It's been like a year and Moot died a couple months later, but the board still hasn't fully recovered. It's like the third worst thing that ever happened to 4chan.

what were the word filters

That was "pol Harbor"