The Shills are Back

With a new tactic. Disunity, and sowing seeds of doubt within people on here about the very Man we Memed into Being President. Don't fall for it. Did you notice how great yesterday was? How there was absolutely nothing but Celebration and jubilation on here? That is now clearly Because they were busy trying to figure out what to do next and their (((Masters))) decided to agree upon creating doubt here. Don't fall for their Bullshit, we see what Trump does in his first few Months in Office and THEN decide how to resct, not during his second fucking day as President Elect.
Then they'll be completely destroyed as part of the Media overhaul.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/polmeta/res/13737.html
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-preventing-muslim-immigration
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.740062
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/as-many-as-150000-jews-served-in-hitlers-military/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This
Mods need to crack down and ban all the anti-Trump posters

One of their big pushing points is complaining about Trump's jews and how Trump isn't an open ethnonationalist

I'm rather amazed that CTR managed to survive yesterday instead of mass suiciding. They must have gotten whipped REALLY hard and forbidden to have any more pizza in the basement if they don't bring results already

Fucking this OP for once you were not a fag.

They're pursuing a two-fold approach actually. They're doing what you said but then they're conflating hating on cuckservatives as disunity against Trump.

this this this this. Screencap this for future use.

Give them a few days and then they'll be all
just like the narrative that was pushed after Brexit.

Should we start a massive Holla Forums wide redpilling campaign then? I mean the board appears to have doubled in size.

If dubs this post should be stickied.

Danke Moonman.

OP is correct. They are trying to undermine any momentum currently working in Trump's favor. Just ignore them or call them out like usual. They resort to the same old play-book so it shouldn't be too difficult.

so I'm not the only one who noticed. like that fucking nigger faggot tranny in that 1 thread that shit was insane.

Has anyone noticed people saying "Trump removed deporting muslims from his site"? I know it never said muslims but halt immigration from terrorist hotspots. I'm noticing that being shilled on fb.

THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS

checked.
i thought i was the only one as well. ascribed it to people losing their smugness, even though it's only been a day.

They have nothing to lose now, expect all kind of dc tactics and false flags.

Yes. We MUST keep hammering while the iron is hot and people are paying attention. The reasons for ctr to still be active are murky but no good. We must continue to push podesta wikileaks and pedo crap while the iron is hot and normies are still paying attention. Use their riot shit on social media against them. Invade the shitty hashtags and lefist news comments with meme's that keep pushing people red. It was close and we must ensure that leftist shit dies forever in America. Kill it with fire.

Its probably a part of trying to get Trump to cuck.

All of the press releases are gone, not just that one. The site must be going an overhaul after winning the election so you'd expect some pages to go away since he won.

trump fucking damnit

Post the rest of the article you useless chode

Media here is reporting that plus they keep pointing out how trump is not a politician before saying "he has X amount of time to learn". Media is doubling down

they can't. unless trump is suddenly indited for something, he isn't going anywhere.

>>>/reddit/

>>>/SRS/

You guys are the cancer that killed this board. Eat a fucking bullet.

Maybe you should take your own advice.

The rats are cornered. They're going to bite back as hard as they fucking can before their inevitable fate takes them.

We just proved we have the power to install whoever they want.
That is why they are scared.
All anti-trump posters should be banned.

This. Don't be a goddamn nigger with that clickbait. The election is done and dusted. They can only delay the inevitable.

Three-fold. They're also turning on their own population centers and committing mass suicide, though I'm not sure what that's supposed to achieve.

Now that the election has been secured, it's important that we make sure to go on the offensive. The very nature of going to D.C. entails getting involved with all sorts of unsavory characters who will need to be distanced from Trump. We know that there's plenty of dirt on these people to see them memetically removed from the political arena. By acting as the spearhead against them, we can inspire Trump to follow through with his executive power by making it a public issue.

lel, this board is pretty fucking lively despite being dead then.

It's just JIDF picking up the slack since CtR all got sacrificed to the GAOTU.

They never left

CTR is probably downsized but I'm sure Soros is still funding anything that might make shit difficult for Trump.

That said, during the election is was important that dissent was silenced to prevent concern trolling and demoralization and other bullshit. But now that Trump won, we've gotta keep an eye on him. Still support him fully, yeah, but make sure that he keeps his promises and works towards them. I'm sure he will, but we've gotta remember that he works for us, we don't work for him.

You see how this goes? Hold him to a higher standard, you spineless halfbreed.

I can't wait until the day a Bounty is placed on that Evil Old Kike's head.
January 21st hopefully.

How about we wait for him to be president or make a public statement

They still don't understand what kind of men we are, and how our lives have gone.

why fuck do you believe this? a CTR post with no sources.
oh wait..
hi CTR.

Fyi guys, im german and all major news sites here are fucking hating the Don. …. I haven'T found 1 paper or article from MSM here that supports him … the most hate comes from the "free press" which is supposedly unbiased… its fucking depressing…

can you invade us pls?

holy shit look at the catalog this shit is nuts. i mean they're late to the party, but man is it in intense.

You do realise that ALL of the Press Releases were taken down? The Media is only talking about that one to make people have less faith with Trump.
And you're falling for it.

ALL SHILLS MUST HANG Holla Forums STANDS UNITED, THEY KNOW WHAT WE CAN WE IF WE PUT OUR MINDS TO IT, THEY WANT TO TRY AND PUSH US INTO THE DIVISIVENESS OF POST, DO NOT LET THEM.

with that much looking into the future, you could be a soothsayer mate.
the only thing you have any semblance or truth in it is the first sentence.
fucking hell, mate, he isn't even fucking president and you are shitting over his policy. jesus

CTR is gone, and our regular JIDF team is back in full force. They're back to pushing the "Trump is with the Jews, even though the corporate media wasted billions defaming him for 2 years" narrative.

You guys, Trump won already. Now we need to pivot and be critical of him. We need to make sure he stays on track. He's just a man and could be swayed by the immense pressure he's under now. He was being nice to Obongo. We can't be caught off guard.

Can confirm, I read some handwringing article in Der Spiegel in class today straight up saying Trump is le ebil fashist. Your media is a joke, stay strong in the face of the night.

OH SILLY SHILLS

YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND UNTIL YOU ARE TRUELY REDPILLED

ADOLF HITLER IS THE UNITER OF ALL GENTILES AGAINST THE KIKE CULT

YOU CAN TARNISH AND DEFAME TRUMP BECAUSE HE IS ALIVE AND TRYING TO STAY THAT WAY

HITLER HOWEVER KNEW THE TRUTH AND TAUGHT US THE WAY FORWARD

I think it's mostly Holla Forums and Holla Forums, not CTR. I could be wrong, though…

Trump hasn't been inaugurated yet. He's not going to have drained the swamp in time since the election. He cannot declare martial law to have these people shot by the army, nor may he direct the DoJ to open investigations. We have several weeks until the window of opportunity for that opens up.

We can keep digging, though. Though the election is over, we should still push hard on CTR, Podesta, et al.. These people can have their crimes against the republic exposed, their connections and the extent of the rot can also be exposed. We have the opportunity to set things up so that, when Trump is sworn in, he'll have the freedom to act immediately.

Is there an updated version of this without the halfchan in it?

The victory is still sinking in, to all the anons still in the fight and letting some of us relax a little, thank you

If Trump fails to fulfill his promises once he's inaugurated, then we will support him no longer. But right now, it's a little early for that.

that's what you are supposed to do.
do you think that when putin and obama met, they weren't thinking shit about eachother through their casual smiles and talk? it's a common thing in politics, but also business.
americans don't like sore losers, but they like smug winners even less.

what if they're genuine citizens concerned about the future?
you ever thought of that, trumped brain?

They are trying to demoralize us on Trump so we will make our way out of legitimate politics now that we have our foot in the door.

Just remember that Trump is not our end goal. We got in but now we need to stay in. God bless Trump but we still have work to do. Never give up. Never stop pushing. Ideally we can push Trump to the right along with us, I suggest all of you write letters to Trump and your reps urging them to do X or to not do Y. No joke, they seriously listen to letters because in an age where people are so demoralized, they dont often get mail from voters, so when or if they get mail it is seen as being from a highly motivated and active individual. A general rule of thumb is also that for every letter, there are 100 people who didnt send a letter because laziness/demoralization. 1 letter = 100 people.

Fucking do it you lazy bitches. Write Trump. Write your reps. If they get thousands of letters they will actually do shit about it because they will think "oh fuck thats like a million people" even if its a few thousand highly motivated ones.

GO DO IT
GO WRITE A POLITE, FORMAL LETTER INFORMING POLITICIANS ON THE BEST COURSES OF ACTION
YOU ARE WAIFU WILL NEVER LOVE YOU OF YOU DONT YOU LAZY SCUMBAGS
IGNORE DEMORALIZING LEFTYPOL SHILLS

Exactly. A bridges is best crossed when you're at one. Now that we've crossed the bridge of getting Trump elected, we need to create a political environment that will be conducive to our goals. This begins by exposing the corruption within the system, so that it may be quickly purged once Obama is out of the office.

We just installed a leader through the power of memes.
You should be afraid tor shill

Exactly. Trump is clearly a nice guy at heart, but we cant let him forget what these people really are.

meant for

is this nigger serious?

Make one yourself you goddamn commie librul wanting free shit all the goddamn time

are you literally calling everyone you disagree with a shill? i am concerned about the future.

you guys are autistic as fuck. trump is a master persuader and a master pr person. he knows how to act. he doesn't need tips from you.

your id accurately describes your life and your arguments.
these people are complaining about shit he didn't do even when he can't even do anything. these complains would be valid, if not for the small fact that HE ISN'T PRESIDENT YET.

oh look…another shit comment from a torfaggot

Holy shit, what are you doing here you fucking cancerous dreg

is that supposed to be an argument?

I also lol when they desperately cling to
"OMG TRUMP WON'T DO NUFFIN CONGRESS WILL CUCK HIM"

Which is hilarious since they said the same thing about him running
And about him getting the delegates
And about him winning the primaries
And about him uniting the GOP
And about him winning the presidency.

3 MONTHS

What could possibly go wrong?

You memers are having your tendies a little too soon.

I'm going to leave this thread with one last message.
Just remember all of the things that Trump said that he didn't need to. Remember that he left his position in a powerful Succesful Business, and put his public image, and renown on the line to step in and save America when he wasn't even asked.
Remember all of the stances that he took that he knew would enrage the press and many people.
Most importantly of all.. remember why he wants to do this for 3 reasons.
1:
To completly overshadow and eradicate obamas legacy after the buffoon attempted to embarass Trump for being nice enough to show up to a correspondence Dinner on his behalf.
2:
Because, as per his Wife's words be did not like the state the World was in, and read Adolf Hitler's "My New Order" for inspiration on what to do in the Future.
3:
He has seen firsthand the horrible shit that goes on in the higher echelons, in Hollywood thanks to his Apprentice convictions, and being Raised in New York of all places with a Father who was a Member of the KKK, and who New York jews tried desperately to control but didn't.
He is absolutely redpilled for a certainty, and far more Wise than anyone (even here)gives him credit for.
We will wait and see what happens after January, but I don't hope.. I KNOW he will not let us down.
That Swamp is about to get drained until there isn't a drop of decadence or corruption left.
Hail Victory.

i know you have the attention span of a hyperactive toddler, but try not to just read the first sentence of a post before replying, ok?

Im not worried about Obama I am worried about advisors.

It doesnt matter. Power is all that matters. Holla Forums has power. I cannot wait to kill some leftist fools.

Last night I stomped a black person to detah with my rwds. It felt amazing.

And because im an officer fo the law, and so is my rwds we will never suffer the consequences of our act. Feels good man.>>8184906

It was bound to happen. Holla Forums has become tumblr, the politically incorrect shall not be tolerated and freedom is a jewish conspiracy to keep you from glorious servitude.

i'm sorry what?

I bet you dont even want to kill jews.

All jews must die.

I don't? is that a problem bigot?!?
I do

lol die

why?

Pick one. If you don't see the problem then that means you didn't come here till Trump announced that he was running for president. You faggots turned this board into something it wasn't and drove away all the original users. You niggers are 1 pro-Israel Trump speech away from worshipping Israel and sucking kike cock. You niggers are Bush fanboy tier, you honestly don't belong here but you came here anyways and completely destroyed the place and turned it into a right wing version of plebbit.

Why did it happen have to this way though? This election season just about killed what was left of Holla Forums. Now it hardly resembles what the board even was.

I'll tell you guys this, being the Illuminitai can be really tiring :/ We have a lot of responsibility. Praise Kek, I just need to chill out.

aw, nice try, but you lost focus halfway again. c'mon, i know you can do it!

Because we dont like how they smell

We had the same shit after Brexit - sowing seeds of doubt and claiming it'll never actually happen. Fuck them.

lol, what a fucking lie. It's literally the only one they've taken down, everything else is still up.

That's your chances on guessing my answer

fuck off kike freedom of speech for trump supporters only now

Holla Forums died

Before fate swallows them like flies!

You almost had me. 7/10. Death to israel.

Because you are eithe rbeign paid to post here, or you have chosen to post here as a shill.

We know that every jew must die for our vengeance and long term survival.

You out yourself.

I pick both. There is nothing wrong with basking in a victorious raid. Especially when it is one that just shaped american politics. You are a newfag and doesnt not understand lulz.

Then go somewhere else faggot.

Your lord and savior Trump sure doesn't.

Were all the original users as hysteric as you? I just don't see how a valuable member of Holla Forums would be this hysterical. No one is stopping you from creating worth while threads. Are you just focusing on sabotage and pouting?

You posted this during the election as well.
You must be really butthurt that we can install leaders eh?

HAIL VICTORY

SIEG MEIN KAISER!
SEIG KAISER TRUMP!

why, is it written in jewish genetics how they smell?
i bet you've never smelled a jew before.
also why don't we kill you then

so am i forbidden to have an opinion now? anything that disagrees with you is immediately shill? i think you should go back to your bunker you paranoid nazi faggot.

As opposed to the fags who call everyone a shill?

They're so sore they're doing it for free now

If you seriously have to ask why anyone would want to kill all jews you should shut the fuck up and lurk more

lel, i was here since the fucking exodus. Holla Forums became what it is by that, and it hasn't changed a single thing. people were getting banned back then as well for having a retarded post. if you want the "gas le epic jews" memes without actually putting effort in what you believe in, go back to halfchan and let this 'dead' board be.

he isn't. it's so fucking obvious he just doesn't like the majority of people's opinion on this. bitter anons who try to pull the oldfag card because "everything was so much fucking better" is nothing new.

Actually, the mods are. Anything that isn't Trumpspam gets either anchored or deleted and the poster gets banned. Go check out /polmeta/ for proof. The entire board is full of people bitching about how terrible it has become.

at this point, the trump brain has forgotten that people can have opinions that differ from them. it is now completely isolated to debate and immediately rejects the perspective of being wrong.

no, explain to me now.

YOU DONT BELONG HERE AT ALL FAG.

not an argument, try again

Fuck your opinions. I got banned for not gassing jews when I first came here at the start of 8ch.

You can have an opinion you whining faggot, and we reserve the right to call you a whining faggot with a sub-nigger IQ.

Holy fucking shit, we've been infested with /r/the_donald and cuckchan niggers with IQs lower than room temperature.

Back when Trump was getting elected, all of you morons said "wait till after he's elected to criticize him". Guess what? The election is over. TRUMP WON. Now it is our duty to scrutinize every fucking thing he does, hold him to task, and make sure he doesn't fucking step out of line. You stupid sons of bitches have put the man before the dream. Trump was NEVER anything except a means for us to achieve our long-term goal of white independence and survival, and this hasn't changed one fucking bit. If you don't like this fact, then you better pack your bags and crawl back to your shithole subreddit and never return. We use him, not the other way around. He's fucking ours. We memed him into the presidency, and now we better make sure he sticks to his fucking word. If he doesn't, then we chew him up and spit him out like every other dirty rat of a politician.

We won a battle, but the war is only just beginning. Do not lose sight of the goal. Trump is a means to an end and not an end in and of itself. The race was a time for memeing and optimism, but now we have to be breathing down Trump's back or else he'll take advantage of us. I and every other true Holla Forumsack cares about Trump only insomuch as he delivers on his promises, otherwise he's as good as dog.

Take your mindless shillcusations and shove them right up your cum-encrusted rectums, you brain-dead zombies. The time for vigilance STARS NOW.

No, Reddit, you get the fuck out.

Actually, I wasn't being fully truthful here. Magical frog spam is OK too. Just don't make a post about a politician's connections to jews though, unless that politician isn't Trump, then it's OK.

kill yourself

While the paranoia unfortunate, it is justified. It's the nature of this meme war that people here have been engaged in and continue to be. You should be able to handle the bantz and keep pushing through. If what you have to say is sound, it will resonate. If you are just a faggot, then it cannot be helped and cannot be concealed.

You're too obvious. Give it up.

Naw, I just take it out on homeless minorities bateman style when I encounter shills on Holla Forums.

Playing devil's advocate here - what part of having a higher IQ enforces the tribalistic tendencies of white supremacists?

We just memed the next president of the united states
you really expected shills to leave at our finest moment?
this is when d&c really gets under way
just report and sage everything suspicious

Like which?

Objectivity makes you realize nihilism and darwinism were right so to protect the right, and the white race we have to exterminate/subjugate all others.

eat shit. Read

The fact that Trump hasn't even entered office yet makes me think you are a shill.

you are trying to call him out of shit that he didn't do when he isn't even in the position to change anything. if you have been in /pol for even these couple of weeks at the least, you would know why enforcing strict banning for such things is not a bad thing. you think we are free of shills trying to fuck with us? you actually think that these shits won't try again?
when you have actual proof of him not acting out what he said he wanted, you can post about it. not before that.

Jew found.

S A L T

We are fascists. That means we do not tolerate dissenting opinions. I thought people understood this.

Holla Forums does not have free speech. Period.

Jew found

Also, you seem to be quite desperate and alarmed. Have you taken no pleasure in the events of the last two days?

Every last kike must die. Israel must be eradicated.
But one step at a time.

Not until he actually does something wrong, (((media))) lying about him is not his fault.

Yup. Just as predicted. The scumsucking, bottom-feeding retards from cuckchan and Reddit have swarmed with their shill accusations because rational thought is apparently a nasty CTR kike thing anyway. how about you make an actual argument, you pathetic little niggers? You are the kind of people that sucked all rational debate and discussion out of Holla Forums. Hopefully in a few months you worthless shit stains fuck off due to boredom from the lack of "Epiec memez XDXD" and this board returns to some normalcy.

I've been fucking ecstatic that. The fact that we put an anti-establishment politican into power is fantastic and the salt has been delicious, but that doesn't mean Trump is immune to criticism for ever. The election is over, meaning we need to hold Trump to task on everything he does and make sure he follows through with his promises when in office. Anyone calling this statement "shilling" is just outing themselves as shills themselves, as no one in their right mind could be possibly opposed to holding your elected politican to their promises.

Don't like it? Go back to cuckchan/Reddit where your mindless shitspewing is welcome.

What did you want him to do, fucking punch him in the face? This is politics not fucking wrestlemania.

Give an example faggot. I'll even give you two points for a non-anti-Trump example.

then i deserve to call you retarded cunts that can't think past USA and whiteness for political campaign.

my dubs are real you phaggot

Careful there user, you're getting dangerously close to getting reported by the mouthbreathers that permeate this board now

I think he actually needs our full support now more than ever, he's not even actually the president, there's nothing to hold him to yet, or are you implying he should've cut obongo's head off and walked out while declaring a race war?

see
it's fine to be critical, but the man isn't even inaugurated, so what exactly is there at the moment to be critical about? serious question.

what the hell are you on about?

I'm saying that we have no reason not to investigate him and those surrounding him. We have no reason not to scrutinise those whom he chooses to put into power. We have no reason not to ensure he keeps to his promises and doesn't start softening up.

I understand what you're saying but you're not giving any examples or anything, so your argument has the same amount of merit as somebody yelling "jew".

Holla Forums could finally investigate Trumps countless jew ties which was attempted but systematically suppressed by the mods.

How is this equal in any way? I'm saying that we now have every reason to do this things in response to faggots accusing people of "shilling" for doing just that, or also suggesting to do just that.

trump is becoming president for fuck's sake, a president should be thoroughly investigated to determine whether or not he's capable of a nation

Here's my take, for what it's worth (which is nothing, I get it) We shouldn't become so complacent that we never hold Trump to the fire and let him kikes out, BUT it's important to support him if he does well.

We should criticize him when he does something.
But he hasn't done anything yet.
Also, isn't he our Hitler?

im okay with my mom dying in her sleep but this is too much

But he's not a politician yet. You see, the fact that you are so hysteric now makes me think that you are a shill because it is uncalled for. It is as if you are trying to meme a Trump failure to deliver and us turning on him before it even happened or a reason was presnted, all while knowing that achieving some of Trump's promises will take some time. You want us to turn against our elected candidate in a leftist or jewish fashion, and you make it seem urgent. I'm not buying it.

Nice attempt at bantz though.

Fug

We can criticize. But we should continue target leftist scum.

you sound like a faggy leftist whose brain has less horsepower than he'd like to believe. Yes, Holla Forums is suspicious of shills, and if you'd been here the past year (in any capacity other than as a shill), you'd understand why. But Yes, we need to hold Trump accountable for his promises and not hold our own message and opinions as bound to his.

Can you rewrite that second sentence so it's actually functional?

right, remember how much people this cunt killed?
i don't want a future like that. instead of warmongering and aggressiveness, reform and restriction should have made a stable world.
we're fucked.

Here's one.

8ch.net/polmeta/res/13737.html

Plus there's a plethora of bans handed out to anons for talking about Trump's kike connections(which for some reason you don't seem to think is relevant even though pointing out a politician's jewish connections is one of the thing Holla Forums is most known for). I'm not going to post them because all you have to do is go over to /polmeta/ and see for yourself and if you can't do that then you should probably just choke on a dick.

SHOO SHOO GO AWAY JEW

do you even know who his cabinet will be? we have literally zero information on the guy appart from him personally, and that was already drudged up since he announced he was gonna run. what is there to be critical about when it's a day after the election?
i'm not saying we shouldn't dig, but at this point there's nothing more to dig for the time being.

he is married to a jew, he has done business with them. we already know about them. we can't compare how he will act when he isn't even doing anything currently.

this also. you know we had a massive shill problem. being critical of his actions when he hasn't done anything yet set off my shill-o-meter as well.

Rather we want him to kill those WE want dead.

SHILLS
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-preventing-muslim-immigration

Yes, be suspicious of actual shills. Don't cry to the fucking vols to ban dissenting opinions like a triggered faggot. If you can't see how this mentality completely stifles discussion, you obviously don't belong here and you likely have never seen Holla Forums before the election outside of screenshots posted here

so you're just rampaging around? i have my answer.

i don't give a fuck about leftists - their fingerwagging pisses me off and i hate SJWs.
but when will you understand that it is not about the left or right, but about how educated, how experienced, how clever a single person in control of an entire state's diplomacy is supposed to be?
YOU DON'T ELECT A PRESIDENT BECAUSE OF FAME OR STYLE. you'll end up with a wasteland. we need intelligent guys on top. we need nerds.

I'm very fucking confused and nervous whenever to support Trump Holla Forumsacks or support "Donald J Trump is a jewish puppet/controlled opposition" people, I felt I was almost brainwashed and fell for "Donald J Trump is a jewish puppet/controlled opposition" meme.

No I don't, dumbass, that's why I'm saying we need to scrutinise his every move, not start shitting on him. It's about being proactive.

Sorry mane. What I'm saying is that your comparison is bullshit. Me telling faggots ITT not to accuse everyone of being a shill for questioning or scrutinizing Trump is not the same as accusing people of being shills.

The fact that his campaign and many advisers were fill to the brim with kikes.

I'm going to need an archive of the thread though. If that happened to me, where I'd make a comment similar to that and got banned, I'd contact the mods and explain and go from there. We have a huge shill problem, and shills are using the justified paranoia that they intentionally create as a tactic, saying that there is no "rational discussion" or "free speech" on Holla Forums. If you are not a shill or a newfag, you'd understand that our situation has some constraints.

Can you rewrite that second sentence so it's actually functional?>>8185746
I'm not saying that, I'm saying that your argument has the same amount of merit since you don't actually provide any evidence or examples of what you're talking about.

FUG

if that's true, that would be something to look into. looking through his team the first few people aren't kikes. i'll look further, but please elaborate.

Ok now I'm sure you are not one of us.
You don't want non-whites and Jews dead.

Nigger, it's been common knowledge his whole campaign but every time someone brought it up they were banned for "shilling". Now his campaign is over and he won, there's no reason not to investigate these connections.

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

of course i don't, i'm not a retarded anarchist that wants everyone dead. i was never one of the killers.
i am for humans. we've seen too much bullshit.
we need to stand up at once and go colonize stars together. not fuck each other up. and what you call 'jews" (cunts like soros) are as much as fault as you aggressive bigots are.
answer me this: what's the point of killing jews and non-whites when they can work as hard as us in makeing a country great? that petty thing called race? please answer. with an argument.

Why the fuck are you here?!?

WEW

We're not Holla Forums you know.

All non-whites must be subjugated to ensure the survival of the white race.
You are not one of us.
You do not belong here.

You are probably not white.

What the fuck? Are you fucking that new?

GJ OP. CTR IS DIVIDING AS MUCH AS THEY CAN. CTR IS GOING NOWHERE

i am white btw

you're being too obvious schmuel. no circlejerk for you.

Don't forget that thezog.info is the same site that is in the Holla Forums sticky.

Dont have to. You outed yourself as a anti-racist

Anti-racist=anti-white

We're in power now, we should concentrate on finding ways to fuck up CTR.
We know who they are.

you lose the argument

Jews are not white.

This. But they're probably just sore losers from Holla Forums and Holla Forums, not CTR.

It's not like we lack dox.
We need to seriously start to hurt their wallets and employability.

I don't have to. You are not a racist.
Your lack of racism makes you a HERETIC.

They shouldn't be a thing anymore.
I'm thinking they have Soros funding, the warchest should've been ganked.

Why do you think we need the hysterical rumblings of an opinionated kike such as you in order to look into every thing Trump does or says, as if we won't do it anyway? Are you being hurt when people call you a shill? It's just the nature of the game. You are otherwise free, as you are now, to post your shit. Take the bantz like everybody else though. Again, if unlike now, your posts would have merit, than they will go through. Memes here are too fast for any mod to stop, as long as they're good.

Wonder if any of them have kids.

are you retarded? i'm not jew

do you even know what racism is? look it up. if you are anti-racist, by fedinition, you cannot be anti-white

you better start to make sense now.

Le Yawn

You faggots are up to your old tricks. I don't know why I expected you to fuck off to your own hugboxes and find a new softer target to shill and shitpost it, hope?

I have to give you credit for digging up some old DnC methods and learning to use reaction images better, you truly have evolved.

Know this, I am not responding to you for my benefit, but for the benefit of any of the new reddit/donald/halfchan faggots watching this conversation.

I guess they are finally coming out of shock.

They all looked so crushed and defeated Wednesday morning at my college. They've been whining non-stop all day today.

I've seen some extremely salty shilling today on this board.

well i'm tired

Well see, the problem here is is that most of the people you guys are calling CTR aren't actually CTR. We're just butt hurt former Holla Forumsacks who lost our board to the Trump campaign. Most of us are NEET-tier autists with nothing better to do than shit post all day. You guys came into our home and destroyed it so we sperged out on you. That's the reality of the situation.

where do you even think you are at this point?
no genuinly curious? do you go over to an italian restaurant and get mad them they point out they don't serve an american steak? do you honestly think it strange that a alcohol-anonymous group will tell you to leave when you keep talking about going to drink?
holy fucking shit, are you actually real at this point?

They have knowledge and experience and they are looking for a job. They must have their life ruined or they will return they already have.

It's important to remember that even though there hasn't been a lot of new information about Trump to go over, it's more the attitude that is dangerous here. We can't allow ourselves to be nothing more than Trump shills. Holla Forums is much farther right than Trump, if we begin to adopt a culture where we worship Trump over our principals, ideals, and morals then we will lose them entirely. Especially now after the election, this is the time to go over every doubt we had about Trump but didn't want to bring up over the last year and a half.

Personally, I am not a fan of his stance on gay marriage, and tranny right. He actually gave an interview stating that he was fine with Bruce Jenner walking into the womans washroom in Trump Tower. What if I had my daughter at a Trump hotel and was waiting outside the washroom for her and saw it walk in? He also stated gay rights should be a state decision. I understand that is more "old usa values" but in this disgusting case degeneracy should never be allowed. Even civil partnerships should be outlawed nation wide. Then of course there is the dangerous issue of his (((connections))) - he's a real estate mogul from Manhatten, and even his family he has allowed to marry them and convert. On top of all of the above, he has imo softened on immigration and anti-muslim rhetoric in the last few months. Demographics are our #1 issue, and should always be pushed as far to the right as possible.

exterminated*

yes. in a discussion, in order to make a point, you need an argument. otherwise, you lose.

Who the fuck are you? General MacArthur? we know what the score is you don't need to hold our hand and hes not POTUS till the end of Jan so calm down and enjoy something for once in your life

TOP FUCKING KEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE??

are you saying that this board is an indoctrinating circlejerk?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!
Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the Final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

LOL. Literally based off an image of Trump wearing a ceremonial Jewish prayer shawl. O i a laffin.

haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.740062

On an off chance this is true, Holla Forums is a big site 4U , feel free to start your own board faggot.

Hello shill

OH I AM SHILLING THE POST

yes what? are you genuinly wondering why people in AA are not into you talking about drinking?
again, keep fucking focus when reading shit. i know you have problems with that, but i believe in you!

the only thing i was saying is that we need to look past hate and move as one towards our future, but sure, you can live in your little world if you want, trumpet
also you still don't know what racism is

Way to dispute the point I made in my post about how that image is indeed based off an image of your lord and savior basking in the light of judaism.

Tor poster.

Filer and ignore. Period.

lulz

oh, and this isn't a discussion so much as it is you talking about shit that Holla Forums is inherently against. race has always been a big thing here.

Hell its always been a big part of the internet.
Nazis have been a major faction since usenet.

We know. Now go back.

I don't know what's there and I am out of fucks to give.

Stay vigilant anons.

Hail Victory!

That shall makes him invulnerable to jewish trickery and was given to him by the black jews. The black jews are anti-jews who want to take over israel.

i had trouble keeping focus because i had no idea what you were talking about, i'll admit.

why?

bah, the internet isn't a hate machine. but look at earlier posts, literally saying to kill all non-whites. that's hate to me.

you don't care about our future. as brexiters did.

You are alone in your opinions shill, and your lack of memes makes you obvious.

and once again, i'm just a guy with an opinion. will you silence me because i have an opinion that differs from yours?
look at half america that didn't vote trump
when did this become a mesure of intelligence?
are you a manchild, user? do you not understand how it is to be educated?
i was trying to build a future, but then came trump. as crooked as shillary was, she was still lesser of two evils.

again, where the fuck do you believe yourself to be? this is such an old shill tactic that's it became it's own meme, so i suggest trying way fucking harder.

Kill yourself.

if your opinion is based on nothing and tries to d&c, yes?
t-t-t-thats all folks!

YES
It is a shit tier opinion.

explain

my opinion is, at least, based on more than yours, for example "t-t-t-thats all folks!" that is not an argument.

fascism.
i thought america was all liberty and democracy. obviously i was mistaken.

WE ARE FASCISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO:
You are doing pic related.

the bitch on the right looks disgusting. sadly some have taken belief that they represent the democrats.

THEN YOU SHALL ALL BE EXECUTED, FOR A SAFER TOMORROW!

w h y

Fuck you.

i gave that way earlier in the post already mate, it's not my fault that you don't respond to it or just completely overlook it.
at this point i'm just enjoying your tears.

also,
no, it's calling a tard by it's name. we are not in any way obliged to agree with you if your arguments were blown the fuck out a long ass time ago IN THE SAME THREAD.

We just landslided the election.
Enjoy the day of the rope if you try.
We have the military, the government and the police now.
You cannot stop us.

Will start to sage.

Estrogen the post.
Nice rigging. Trump events had 25 times the people than hillary's high school gym meet ups.

The other shill ITT are better than you tbh. I miss old ctr smh

can you please explain?

remember, if you fail to prove me wrong on any point, i win.

fuck you. that's the only way to respond to such a dirt-lever argument.

the core problem of fascism is that no matter who rules, you follow him. if the one who rules is an imbecile, the whole state is an imbecile. that proved itself when hitler absolutely wanted to take stalingrad even when it was not recommended by his generals.

so, can you come up with an argument next time? you addressed literally no point i made.

kek, your efforts are in vain. in the end, you'll amount to nothing.

you KNOW you want to silence people that disagree with you. remember me, you'll end up in a state press system.
you really want to refuse facing the fact that some people disagree with you, do you?

Im just searching for some lulz on a tapioca puddi scrutinizing board

What are you smoking?

oh my, what's this?

(checked)
Praise him.

No it was just us seeing something odd.

I said it but I'm already seeing things that contradict it again.

I do. I admit it. I do want to silence some people who don't agree with me. You see, those people that I want to silence are people who have conflicting interest with mine. I am playing a zero sum game with these people, so I want them to lose everything, or else I'll lose. Imagine someone saying "I am with the opinion that you should die" to you; wouldn't you want to silence that person?

It's unfortunate that democracy has come to this, but that's what you get when you make different groups of people with vastly different biology, culture and interests live in proximity. This is the evil that globalism pushes to inflict upon us, btw, to erode our democracies, which were a good idea in the past due to having white countries all white.

Some people disagree with me, but they are weak, few, and mostly don't share my biology, culture and interests - unlike the way they are depicted by the media and other shills.

the main point i want to make is that, of course there will be shills. but you see shills in everything now, and literally refuse to accept that some disagree with you.
i came on here to talk with trump-voters to understand their policies, which turned out to be non-existant save for a few "exterminate" and see their view of the world which is, in the end, terribly narrow-minded.
i now understand that trump voters turn out to believe in their cause because of "memes". this saddens me.

i hate smoking
i'm saying that with aggression comes aggression. nazi germany was being aggressive, so the world was at war. then the war ended, and there was a winner. for example. perhaps america will create a war. then there will be war. then there will be peace. but in the end? there'll just be humans waging war on each other for petty reasons, and restrained technological advancement.
trump cannot change the course of time. empires came and went. whatever trump wrecks, one day, it'll grow again.
not if he wrecks everything. then it'll be nothing. and he'll be a monster.
but surely you didn't elect a monster, did you, user?

ALERT A BOT HAS BEEN SPOTTED
This is a thread the want derailed
Here is a thread they want slid
(The one they want slid)
Bot

Is all I hear from you faggot.

They're controlled by their own conditioning.

And marxist indoctrination.
which makes me think about the russian weapons. That seems odd.
Unless they're baiting the libs to fight back.. oh Hillary you sly bitch. You really are a machiavellian psychopath.

Hey anons, If you counter these pic related with a excellent argument and logic, and no fallacy, then I would support kek and trump again.

Please do not do that

We dont need your support.

I CANT HELP BUT BITE THE BAIT EVERYTIEM.

let's see.
1) i don't really know what you're talking about. it seems you are trailing off about things i wasn't even talking about. can you explain?
2) "he isn't president yet" i same thing as before, i don't understand what made you say this. now if you can point it out to me, perhaps i am being forgetful, seen as i am tired. i'd be happy to see myself corrected.
3) i'm talking about you when i say "the trump brain". i'm sorry it wasn't explicit.

that makes you a despicable freedom-stealer. i thought USA was about freedom.

which means your mind is closed. may you open up just a little and consider arguments of people that are against you? even if it's just for the time of a debate, you can close yourself off afterwards and die closed if you want to, just give it a shot.

circlejerk politics

i can't help it. i'm feeling like a miner who struck gold. will stop though.

Hillary let trump win, goaded support, then subverted them into fighting trump.
The bitch just won't fucking give up.

the main difference with you people is that i am ready to accept that i am wrong. convince me.
let's have a merry debate!

Ive already read all the arguments.
You dont hate jews so you are not my ally.

Blessed is the mind too small for doubt.

I wonder who is behind this post.

Based. Thanks user. The ride never ends.

I just want to murder you for being here.
We dont care.
WE HAVE THE POWER OF THE KINGMAKER NOW. THIS SHOULD TERRIFY YOU SHILL

cursed is the mind too small for truth.

That's from Endchan Holla Forums

KYS

i know more about politics, sorry.

i am not afraid, merely saddened. whatever wounds you open, in the end, you shall be the ones to tend to them.

This really. I honestly think this new breed are being backed by Soros exclusively. He's the one rigging the popular vote to sow dissent, he will be here trying to weaken support. We can be critical of Trump but at least he appears to listen and respond to such criticism which is more than what I can say for the left.

The USA was about freedom for white folk. Read about the naturalization act of 1790. Read about the USA while you're at it, you ignorant bigot.

I gotta say this shit is legitimately funny. It'll work sort of got a couple days and then real Holla Forumsacks will develop psychospiritual antibodies. You're like a case of common cold, JIDF. You can only badly sicken the weak. Thanks for weeding out all the cuckchanners who haven't played this game before you substandard garbage.

That said, she is doing us an inadvertent favour.

wounds you open, in the end, you shall be the ones to tend to them.

You are just a heretic and a mutant.
You know not our memes and that marks you as an outsider.

But worse than all that you support hillshit.

Cool. You guys trying to condition them then?
i can see why but god dammit i want to know your reasons. I know we're just playing a game at this stage.

Why am I feeling that you are pic related?

did you really just call me an ignorant bigot? you, the racist narrow-minded freedom stealer?
also, do not dare to base yourself on earlier ages to define your current moral ethics. that is an error. just because our far ancestors were smashing each others with sticks, is that a value i shall treasure?
the world is evolving, american. morals are changing, by the knowledge that enlightens. do keep up!

i don't even support hillary. i'd rather have a grownup win, to tell the truth.
also, do you have anything else in stock than namecalling? this is getting annoying.

like you said, we will judge him on his actions but kosher actions will be attacked. i wont be baited into externalizing my responsibility by having total trust in one man and becoming a cancerous relativist. for now, i collect salt and trigger cucks.

And this is you.

And doublethink.
Yep its a leftist boys.

Because a (((Freemason))) is running Fullchan now.

Democrats are cunts.

Leftist easily detected.

You are aware that Trump doesn't hate jews though, right? How does this level of contradiction not tear you apart? How can you claim to hate jews but then openly not just support, but flat out worship someone like Donald Trump who not only has jewish children and grandchildren, but also does campaign videos for Netanyahu, wins awards from jews for being such a good goy, and is even on video saying how much he loves Israel. Please, explain it to me, I just can't fathom what's going on inside your head.

(1)
Also, on Holla Forums, if you are not a racist you should nto be here.
This is a thread dedicated to nat-soc dream of killing all jews.
And yes, we dont exactly have logical reasons for doing things but who cares?

Its for the lulz and hitler anyway.

kill yourself.

What does a shitposter from Holla Forums has to do with redpilling millions of millions?

newfag detected.

yes
The whole purpose of history is for us to learn from it. Your mind is just closed to parts of history that do not conform with your bias. Also it's hard to imagine how an ignorant bigot such as yourself would have any grasp of deeds my or his own forefathers.
Is this why research into the relationship between race and intelligence was banned after WWII? Current research tells us that multiculturalism destroys community coherence, that there is a difference in intelligence between races. To be honest, judging by the events of the last two days - it is you who should keep up though not really, you should really shrivel up and die

wow, you actually got me there. i was namecalling. and at the same time i condemned it!
i was saying to (or at least i tried to) that as i consider myself open-minded, i do not understand why i would be called a bigot, let alone ignorant. however, if i was ignorant in any matter, i'll excuse myself and not deny it. i am studying every day to make sure that i have no way of being wrong in anything, it's hard but i keep up.
i read a lot about USA, and i try to understand it well, but for one to base himself on a text created hundreds of years ago to define his moral ethics of today is plain stupid, as human needs, goals and conditions evolve over time. take my ancestors and stick bashing example.

immediately, you categorize as adversary anyone who criticizes you. you do not want to be disagreed with and believe you hold absolute truth. i am not really a leftist, i don't care about political parties. in fact, if any republican candidate was grownup enough to recognize that we are in a difficult situation where populism is demanding alienation and literal extermination, where that is a problem we have to face and address, and that everyone should prime education to combat blind militantism, i'd vote for him.

when did unity and multiculturalism become a bad thing?
divide americans? last time i checked both obama and shillary demanded for US americans to stay united at one front. has that changed or did you imagine it?

political circlejerk.

Oh, so you don't have an answer outside of you admitting that this entire thing is just a massive shitposting exercise for you. But yet the people who try to call this hypocrisy out are the ones that are the shills that are shitting up the board? Fucking kill yourself, I mean it.

You just dont belong here.
tl;dr

wew laddie.

Then they'd have voted for Trump

Hadn't see that in awhile. Glad to see the board getting back on track.

(((Original Poster))) ID: 000000 (34)
Hadn't seen one of those in awhile as well.

comfy

Im kinda happy the shills are back.
What would we be without them?

let us learn from mutual extermination!
how retarded is that?
i have a bias. i am biased, yes, i'll admit. that bias is directed towards progress. towards technological and moral evolution, towards a better purpose. if ancestors killed each other, we evolved. and i don't know about you, but i don't want to go back to killing each other.
if my forefathers were killers, i do not need to follow their ideology, their point of view of the world. which is called progress. that is how human civilisation has survived throughout the ages, and wars didn't deter success enough for us to not invent medicine, for example.
in the end, we are able to "make' - as they wan make themselves - any viable human intelligent.
it is a fact that intellectual quotient is lower in poor parts of the world like Africa. but why do you think that is? they obviously don't eat books.
the climate in africa is hash, colonization forbid them from building military power to defend their land from exploitation, which lead to them not being able to sustain a nation big enough - this stacked up poverty and famine, eventually wars torn the continent apart and destabilized everything. my point is that now their main goal is food. and so, they don't prioritize intellectual capacity, as sad as that is.
you are pushing the blame away. you are expecting them to be capable of building nations and armies when years of halted progress has undeniably disadvantaged them.
after this introduction, consider my point: obviously no research should be banned, and i wonder why race research was, but in my opinion, it is because research responsibles were expecting all human races to be equally capable of intelligent progress, and that ostracizing them would cause internal strife that would not profit advancement and, obviously economy, via production - they can work as hard as us) -

fuck you, tl;dr

seeing their plans for the world, one should objectively not have.

obviously it's CAN make themselves.
tired.

Hi shill. So what do you do when you arent posting anyway?
I am taking breaks from shitposting to cook as I am a chef at a 4 star.
I also have a wife 2 kids, with a third on the way.

All of them are white as snow.

learn how to write

what about it?

No I mean when you arent workign what do you do?
I mean we are never going to meet at a common point, and you are never going to influence Holla Forums, but my hate for you is impersonal.

So im curious.
What do you do when you arent being paid to post?
You do have a life right?

A lot of them are using Tor now. I noticed that too.

NEVER REPLY TO TRIPFAGS YOU FUCKING NEWBIES, TRY KILLING YOURSELVES WHILE YOU'RE AT IT.

Newfag.

Damn I hate setting that automatic filter up occasionally–rarely– there is some substance from them

It is so obvious sometimes at least it got red-text rightand was making a valid point

i use TOR because i don't want to bother changing browser everytime i go on the clearnet. i lurk the darknet sometimes, that's that.
and i am advocating privacy aswell.

hahaha.

Jesus Christ op, we are using Trump. If Trump seriously cucks on issues we should attack him on those issues. The Don is Prez elect, he doesn t need us sucking his cock. He needs us to keep him sharp!

This, among others.

Eat two dicks, or eat one dick twice. This isn't the only site I visit and I had a code switching error. Anyway the main point is everyone responding to the tripfag should literally kill themselves with profound alacrity.

Newfag.

I dont hate you mind you.
Im just curious shilly, do you have a life?

He isnt tripfagging, he's namefagging.

he should be the sharpest of the nation, seen as he is president.

i am too lazy to set up a VPN, plus there are no good free VPN. of course you're thinking jew, aren't you? see, you're predictable.
i have a life that i dedicate to the betterment and enlightenment of others.
and i'm not even denying the shill thing anymore, if that's what you want to call me, then let it be so. in the end, i don't care. i just want my message to come across. if it opens one person's eyes in a thousand, i'll still be happy.
i don't want people to scramble at my feet, mind you. i want them to understand every side of the conflict, and then let them take their side. there is too much misunderstanding, everywhere.

Trump is not a white nationalist, we need to attack when he does wrong.

A good tactic is making the left not want to compromise, forcing him to basically attack them.

Look ill level with you.
The reason we will not negotiate with the other side is because they refused to negotiate with us.
Now we just want them dead/exiled and hated as they always where.

Also, the jews need to die because they have been fucking with other nations too long.

No. The jews and minorities must be subjugated or eradicated.
They have proven to only spread poison.

This is not negotiable.

What's to misunderstand about gassing kikes, expelling mud people, strengthening white ethnic and racial bonds, and setting up one or more european ethnostates?

(((Original Poster))) AUTISM THREAD TALLY
000000 (39)
5c7230 (8)

47!

you do not understand the notion of forgiveness, do you? if an actor has fucked up somewhere, will you forever hold him accountable for it? i say make allies everywhere it counts, so as to expand influence. you want people dead and exiled? then you are against humanity. don't question it, if yo uwant someone dead, you are against the human, and thus, you are against me.
a big majority of international lobbyists are jewish, it is true.
however not the absolute majority. the danger of designing said aggressive lobbyist cunts as "jewish" is the association to all jewish people as aggressive lobbyists (and resulting treatment), which they obviously not all are. that is the same error the nazis did, attacking jewish believing they attacked the "lobbyists". some of those are white aryans, believe it or not. we need to designate our enemies cleverly. are we not mistaken by tying them to a group they do not necessarily represent?
i happily observe that you stopped treating me as a evil shill there for a secod.

there is only obscurantism about this. if you want to kill people, why not start with yourself?

if you counted your taxes, you'd be better off.
apparently, some americans don't realize that the staat is growing hungrier.

It shouldn't be too difficult to further demoralize these already demoralized shill pieces of shit. Just keep on doing what we've been doing, it clearly worked.

I will not forgive them for the nuremberg trials.
Ever.

We do not forgive, we do not forget.
You seem to be a babe lost in the woods.
If you had lurked at all you would understand our mission.

i shall bump.

Best tactic is to keep provoking the left into chimping thereby forcing Trump and the cucks to go further to the right in spite of themselves. The lefts' nerves are raw right now, so it's easy to push them into stupid actions and incessant screeching.

Yeah, these fuckers don't deserve forgiveness, they were all gleefully bragging how they were going to grind us into the dust after Hillary won. So fuck being merciful to them, we have 8 years to crush them and re-align shit in this country to our advantage, we cannot waste it with cuckoldry and PR.

you don't forgive people for the condemning murderers? dare whip out the fake holocaust argument.
you sound like the cringiest anunimous, i have ever met.
quiet. i want answers from you now and have no time to waste in your despicable close-minded community.
if you want to make people believe that you are less 'lost' than them, you'll have to show it.

be explicit!

you are generalizing. do not do that.

Why is every TOR poster shit?

(checked)
^this

We must treat them as they were to treat us.

You are NOT going to subvert Holla Forums
Better than you have tried.
We are here to gas the kikes race war now.
Not prfag and be moderates.

why am i 'shit' ?
voice your opinion. i've had enough of namecalling.

then everyone trats each other as shit.
i may be alone but i will not give up. my strength doesn't lie in the collective, as i am much capable myself.
i also don't need others to convince me that what i depserately believe in is true.

is everyone quite finished? i'll have to sleep soon.
ask your question quickly.

Noone has EVER defeated the final boss of teh internet.

I mean fuck, we just beat the illuminati, the establishment of the u.s., and fucking zog.
What makes you think you have a chance in hell against THE INTERNETS

Why are you such a tremendous faggot?

call yourself what you will, in the end, you are made of people. people not so stupid as you may wish.

Fuckoff disinfo shill and sower of discord.
Our glorious leader will build the wall,literally and metaphorically.
We know your tactics,oh minion of the great cloven footed,long nosed beast.

Walls are good,They keep out the darkness,the cold,the chaos.

President Trump:
Build those walls!

Why are you such a tremendous faggot?

Me? Im just an user.
Its the keklective you should be worried about.

Because I am a bundle of sticks.

checking all dubs
(bump)

Which mutual extermination? Trump and Putin are going to fix USA-Russia relations. Sending mexicans to mexico, niggers to Africa, chinks to CHYNA and kikes to israel does not involve extermination, does it? I don't think so.
if my forefathers were killers, i do not need to follow their ideology, their point of view of the world. which is called progress. that is how human civilisation has survived throughout the ages, and wars didn't deter success enough for us to not invent medicine, for example.
I'm not saying we should learn from history in order to repeat it verbatim, I'm saying that we should learn from it to make the right progress. It seems to me that your employers want to destroy any competition, so they are pushing these fake morals such as multiculturalism, among other things, in order to sabotage our societies to reach this goal. Also are you trying to sell me the muh-linear-history meme? Nigger pls, just because it seems that every year smartphones appear to have better specs doesn't mean that every progression is a beneficent or benevolent one. Don't bring that shitty argument again kike.
nope, not any human. see niggers in America
I think that is because evolution selected for different traits in humans in Africa, with intelligence not being one of them. That's why American niggers are still getting 15 IQ points behind American whites; though I'll admit it is an improvement over their African counterparts. The fact remains that a high IQ society suffers bigly from introducing a low IQ herd into it.
tough luck
you are pushing the blame away. you are expecting them to be capable of building nations and armies when years of halted progress has undeniably disadvantaged them.
They were not "equal" to begin with, and they lost to white and arab ambition. They did put up a fight though, but lost. American niggers had a chance as they flourished during the period between the end of WWII and 1965, but the kikes had a different idea for niggers in mind - making them a biological and cultural weapon against the white folk, in order to subvert competition. These American niggers could have been something better, but they aren't now, and cannot ever be, as long as they continue to do soros' bidding, use drugs, destroy their own families and generally nig. If they had any honor, they would go back to Africa to try their hand at living without white racism. But they won't, until we make them.
You cannot make excuses to the subversion of knowledge and truth. There is only one reality, and ignoring this reality is raping this reality. You're not a rapist, are you? Today we know that it literally doesn't matter how hard they work (and niggers and spics don't work), their abilities are lacking because of their biology. I refuse to give up my forefathers' legacy and the good and beautiful things I inherited from them just to rape reality for niggers. I want to fight for the things I care about. Though admittedly, I don't want to fight other whites in kike-induced wars like what happened in the last 120 years, but still - anything that is valuable is worth fighting for.

if you are just an user, then i can convince you. i shall try again. some day.

bundle of sticks, faggot, also known as the symbol of fascism.
look it up, user.
fascism if for faggots.

please compress your thoughts in a text where you don't quote me, i'm too tired to read it all.
perhaps if you wait a bit i'll do it

Being faggots is what gives us our strength

First image doesn't really prove how an ancient Egyptian deity is actually Jewish, as the evidence provided are how Jews used frog imagery. You could use the exact same points to argue that the Battletoads are Jewish. It doesn't hold up.
As for the second image, it's pretty difficult to avoid having Jews work for you, especially if you have over 500 businesses. Hell, there are Jews who have worked for Hitler, according to thegreateststorynevertold.tv/as-many-as-150000-jews-served-in-hitlers-military/ . Does that mean Hitler should be discredited?

and hello Holla Forums, we win you lose, the right rises as communism will stay dead.

I've seen a lot of shilling in other threads, and specifically, they are now pushing the "Trump is backed by JEWS!"

The thing is, this is factually true, but they belong to another "faction" of Jews, and are not like the globalist kike Soros and his puppets…

If Trump was some sort of globalist puppet, the (((media))) would never have doubled down on their narrative and arranged protests. You can see on Hillary that she's LITERALLY SHAKING too, so the struggle is real!

If we somehow got rused, we will find out soon enough. I got the list from the creator of TGST who got it by mail, so it's apparantly some tactic to sow doubt… but the names check out. There is some major shit going down, but they are definitely not Soros-tier kikes…

This, I thought they'd be in a shipping container falling to the bottom of the mariana trench by now.

Trump isn't backed by any jews,he is influenced by them.
They have the ear of any president,being so powerful.

I'm glad to see that you understand that the "good" jews have the loudest whisper into Trump's ear

Ok, the point is, the list they spread around is legit, so don't be blackpilled if you search names…

Let the actions speak from themselves…interesting times. Soros is going all out!

Trump is the antichrist.
Other republicans know this.
Holla Forums adovocates evil,gassing children,etc
Of course they would choose the antichrist as a leader.

alright…
i was talking about said ancestors, which cracked their skulls over food. the only thing trump-putin will do is cold war and smash the third world inbetween.
that i can praise.
shall you learn from the slaughters of ukrainians, poles, tchechens, and oh so more by nazis too or do you just recall what you want to?
i am a student. try again.
multiculturalism is a good value, and i'll explain why: it adds depth to the world of human civilization. it indeed would be quite boring to have the same architecture, manners, character, personality, and charisma everywhere in every region of every continent.
what you may be denouncing is cultural "invasion" and what you call "race blending". i don't like race blending. as it is bad to multiculturalism! a culture blend mixed two (for example) cultures that result in one, which is less than before. and that ends up being boring.
soros is making refugees invade europe. do us a favor, USA, lynch this guy, and not the poor manipulated (of the rapey terrorists, there are many differences in the crowd) that come to the haven of europe.
explain? i got sidetracked.
do you even follow science news? we are making tremendous scientific progress every day. it's the access to population to this technology that is still problematic. look over smartphones. also, stop the namecalling, for you may end up looking more stupid than you actually look like; you're not stupid, are you, user?
you are to blame for your shitty educational system, ameriburger.
are you at least giving them the same chances in education and life conditions before dropping your judgment?
i pointed it out myself
i recognize my faults. can you say the same with yourself, american?
there you go
you dig too deep, american.
you cite errors from fifty years ago as an explanation for today's people's problems.
i hate that guy. he's the cause of so much of our problems.
but today, you have to realize that black would be disposed to do something else with their lives if you gave them chance to grow equally, alongside you, instead of spawning retarded movements like BLM, which you are partly responsible of.
they choose life.
make them…
work as hard as you do. and much do work as hard as you. make everyone work as equals and shut the hell up, and the whole race problem wouldn't even be.
if you inherited beatuiful things from your forefathers that's great, just don't be proud of something you didn't do.
i would need proof on that.
not mutual destruction… apparently you want to fight for the things you care about. so do i. but i also want to fight for others, to satisfy their life conditions, so they don't turn to dissent. i want to make them workworthy and just happy enough so that they shut up. i want to educate and enlightened.

i would be very happy if the definition of "kike" didn't include the word "jew". to me, "kikes" are evil corporate bullies that legally conquer for their profit and influence. they can be white or black for what i care, but i don't seriously believe in illuminaughtys because that'd be ghost hunting.

see

(1)

The anons who are either genuinely pushing the Trump is owned by kikes line are objectively as retarded as the #notmypresident fuckwits.
He won, let's give it 6 months and see what he does. Actions speak louder than D&C faggots on the internet.

this is going to be the end.

The new tactic won't be shilling for Clinton because the election is over, but they are still shills. That makes only makes it very slightly harder to identify them. They will amp up divide and conquer tactics, falseflag concern-shilling, reddit spacing memes, will post misinterpretations of the OP and responses to posters, will derail, will attempt to bumplock, will antagonize to get replies, will insist that it's all over and there is nothing to worry about from now on, will post "I can't tell who's jewing jew in this thread", will generally create fog behind which to hide, and will will make shit threads like right now in the catalog (i.e. marijuana, "Post things that happened", Bill Burr, duplicates like civil war and role reversal race war thread even though one is already pinned, a fucking waifu thread starting with "Lol," etc.).

And it will avail them nothing.

(1)

i am going to sleep.
since there are no questions, i shall reply to none.

I'm seeing this as being the push that will get a lot of anons to move from the digital to the tangible.

All the while

I've been shit posting on the internet since the late 90's and this might be the kick I need to start goose stepping on liberals heads in real life.

On point.The boards in flux atm and they are trying to flood it.

You don't know what "obscurantism" means, do you?

This is another human wave attack that I expect to fizzle out rather quickly tbh. They got a new playbook and they'll be able to shift the dialog for a couple days until we all get our defenses realigned. They don't realize yet they're dealing with the fucking Borg, only an enlightened version that still possess individual soils working in collaboration for a similar goal.

your political ideology, and the racism trump based himself on, propagates obscurantism across the united states of america as people start to hate each other and believe anything anyone tells them.

They even made a duplicate of that thread with a shitty OP, here , and immediately quadruple corrected its record.

race realism, the realization that a scrap of paper and political ideologies created by and for western white europeans will never mesh with a multiracial society
sub-nigger IQ detected. By and large the left read racial consciousness into Trump's comments, accusing him of being the worst thing since Hitler, thus creating the backlash that brought him into power. You idiots will never learn from your mistakes.
And? Why is this a bad thing for white Americans?

oh my goodness, we've NEVER seen someone disagree with us! How ever will we cope?!?!?!

when did i say that "these divisions didn't exist before trump", you mongrel?
you are as backwards as you sound, foul beast.

that may be because you lie here in your little bunker that is Holla Forums, circlejerking each other off into political endoctrination.

(1)

are you shills even trying?
oh yeah I forgot they dont pay you now

"as people start to hate each other and believe anything anyone tells them"
Sub-nigger, the above quote implies that these oh-so terrible division in our multiculti utopia have only come about because of Trump's fascist hate mongering. Don't bullshit with me, we all know how stupid you are.

Are you switching back and forth between this page and your LOTR LARP page? because that's pretty weak bantz, you misbegotten cumgargler.
I was being sarcastic, you massive autist. Every day we're flooded with better shills than you, so we're quite accustomed to difference in opinion.
endoctrination, what is that? Is it related to the Endocrine system?

well, no point trying to reson with trumpets. this could go on and on, but i don't care enough. i'll go to sleep. now, if you'll excuse me.

To add to this, , they're taking a multi-step approach burying undesirable threads. They'll attempt to bumplock a thread they don't like first, then recreate it with a shitty OP and correct it's rectum immediately, then recreate it again with a shit OP, and then again and say it's been made 5 times before and is thus obviously it's a shill thread. They're going to argue with each other to bury discussion within threads as well. It really comes down to the Anons to be sharp and to analyze the threads in which they post efficiently and intelligently. The catalog is looking more and more like 4chan as time passes.

It isn't over until he's inaugurated.

(2)
Shill

55 posts to say nothing.
well done, if onlly you were still getting paid.

Can't say I'm glad to have the JIDF back but they were less annoying than CTR.

JIDF was kind of fun to have around. CTR was just pure retardation.

For the last 48 hours I have not been quite sure what to do with myself.

Its like a great burden has been temporarily lifted.

I feel like I need to fight something, but we already passed the hard part. Now we start winning.

(ID checked)
Capped your post so everytime anyone post that same picture from me, I post pic related as well.

I've always viewed Trump as a powerful catalyst of change and his victory alone was instrumental in setting events into motion. So it's too late for the shills to try and stop it because the true victory here isn't exclusively about one man. Political correctness, globalism and multiculturalism have just been given the finger by ballot. Now the people know that they're no longer isolated or alone to fight against the menace plaguing civilization. This all will embolden efforts to fight back even harder and will spread globally.