Dredd

Felt like Talking about the 2012 Dredd film. They got so many things right with it. I'm not normally a Holla Forums poster so I wasn't around for the board's general consensus when it came out.

What did you guys think? Any hope for the TV series? Did you think the cgi blood looked kind of weird in a few places where squibs would have been better? Any one else get the vibe off Ma-Ma that she was raping the tech guy with the cyber eyes, I usually get some psycho yandere vibes from those scenes. How the fuck can Anderson (Olivia Thirlby) be that hot?

2/10, shit movie

This maybe 3/10 either way shit

I know memes have some magical quality OP but there are limits. You'll never actually retcon Dredd 12 into some kind of kino.

I seriously don't get the appeal of this movie. I love action but Dredd just felt so dull. It's basically just two hours of people walking through corridors and occasionally shooting at each other. I never felt Dredd or that blonde chick were ever in any danger, the shootouts are repetitive and I can't even remember anything about the villain.

I honestly think people just hyped it us as good because "muh R rating" and the fact that it wasn't as silly as Stallone's movie.

If they ever make a tv show (I've heard that Goyflix was interested) then I hope they keep the same cast who worked on the movie.

shame she didn't get gangfucked in this scene

Dredd was fantastic. Easily the best action movie of the past two decades.

lol

Kill yourself, cuckold.

It was great.
It really had that 80/90's vibe with a tinge of Eastwood where the chick want the d from the main char and not trying to boss him around.
The action scenes were punching and the end was satisfying.

Wrong.

It was 4/10 maybe 5/10.

2/10 shit post

Judge Minty was better tbh

I enjoy Dredd. It was fun. Urban has a good gruff voice. Anderson is a qt. The Slow-Mo gimmick was decent. The CG blood was too thin.

Nope it had a (((woman))) & a (((black guy))) in it, everyone knows women r stoopid and niggers cant act, praise kek
Movie was problematic cucked toxic jewish cultural leftist cucked muslim feminist marxism terrorsubversion for cucks that promotes white genocide, thread hidden and reported

>>>Holla Forums

This.

Also the third act was underwhelming.

I enjoyed it more than the Stallone version. Not much more to be said.

What the fuck is your problem poleddit?
Why do you commiecucks always have to preemptively politisperg in threads to stir shit up with stormweenies?

I really liked it when I first saw it.
After a second watch I felt like did about the last parts of the movie. The only thing I remember about the last third of it was when he threw the villain into the courtyard after giving her the slo mo drug.

Lurk then, fucking hell. It's mediocre. I don't know why people here like it. It's an action flick with nothing to say. The only difference between this and marvel capeshit is the tone.

there isn't a single thing they got wrong

its a fucking masterpiece tbh fam

The only thing they did wrong was not fund a sequel. Let's hope this tv show can get things back on track.

300 was a better R-rated action comic book movie.

What kind of bullshit cucklord non-criticism is that? It's a fucking action movie about cops going after the bad guys, is there supposed to be some moral shoehorned in about how violence begets violence or the brutality of the system? Fuck off.

Sly did it better