Samurai Jack XCIV

Samurai Blood edition
Lone Wolf and Jack edition
Synchronised Swimming edition

dailymotion.com/video/x5g8fmj_xciv_tv

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Tadakatsu
reddit.com/r/samuraijack/comments/61jnu8/i_am_phil_lamarr_actor_dodger_fan_voice_of/
nntpchan.info
youtube.com/watch?v=RJSvKRuDNrw
youtube.com/watch?v=JSvRymum9kc
ew.com/tv/2017/03/18/samurai-jack-season-5-episode-2-death/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Last thread hit the bump limit already?

GET BACK TO THE PAST, JACK!

Aku didn't cameo this episode. The deer doesn't count.

I have no idea what you're talking about. It's obviously Aku!

Straight out of Aku's fairy-tales…

That ending

Somebody should really ask Genndy Tartakovsky if he's read Berserk.

Are you the master of masters?

I liked that jack got to use his light shinobi skills again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Tadakatsu

Anyone got a Mega Link for the episode?

Oh shit! That guy from Nioh! Sweet.

It's on the description of the video on the OP

Fuck me, sideways.

Thank you.

Found the Slav

THAT FUCKING ENDING

What the fuck did you just say to me you dishonored little bushido shit? I'll have you know I'm the best ninja that ever existed and I've killed all my aunts and teachers. I am trained in the arts of darkness and I am the best Kusarigama wielder in the entire empire of Aku. You are nothing to me but a target, I will wipe the determination out of you with precision the likes of which the universe has never seen before on this earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with killing all my sisters? Think again fucker, with Aku as my witness I will track your maggot ass down so you better prepare for the storm scrub. The storm that wipes out that pathetic thing you call a life. You're fucking dead old man, I can be anywhere anytime and I can kill you in a hundred different ways and that's just with a kunai. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your words were about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn ronin. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, so why don't you just seppuku yourself already you parasite.

next episode is Samurai Jack's funeral

So where the fuck is the download?

Did you check the OP's link?

Check my dick.

See
Cold Tofu reddit.com/r/samuraijack/comments/61jnu8/i_am_phil_lamarr_actor_dodger_fan_voice_of/
Byes

(Checked)
I need a microscope for that but while I'm here I better validate your dubs.

One Punch Man

It's funny you think that but it's not like it matters. Do me a favor and hop into a ditch and stay there.

Nuts & Bolts

geez, someone's triggered over a micropenis joke, bobo.

No I just have a bad headache dubsman.

WEW

then go to fucking sleep and stop taking offense like some sort of faggot

I don't feel like sleeping because I'm apparently I'm some sort of faggot.

but user, he likes taking
he sure as hell can't give

chans have ruined me.

BACK TO THE JACK JACK TO THE BACK OH SAMURAI JACK
WA CHAW

Chads aren't people

Couldn't get ahold of the episode myself, so I came here. Good ol' 8ch. Wasn't disappointed. Should've thought to check dailymotion. Thanks OP.

yeah

WEW

Fuck, dude, Green Arrow is gonna kill the black kid

GOTTA GET BACK
BACK TO THE LAND OF THE LIVING

just stop posting, bobo

who is this bobo anyway and why is he such a faggot?

Honestly this is funnier than what you're replying to, just because the other joke is kind of tired and you not getting it is incredibly stupid.

actual spoiler legit retard used to visit Opie & Anthony, can't stop talking about his mutilated microdick, it's like 2 inches. O&A figured out how to make him "erect" and flaccid on command

fucking hell

Name the single best moment in the new series so far. Go.

If you don't say the ep2 Ecstasy of Gold homage you are wrong

Well, I'm actually stunned.

I've thought about it, and its true
but you're a faggot regardless

GET BACK TO THE PAST JACK!!!

It's 35min long I'm stunned you watched that shit you dyke homo fag dick licking mega autist leaving legos on the floor son of a bitch (get aids).

Look where we are user. We're all faggots here.

Here's a shorter version of it in action.

Asha's voice acting was really, really flat for some reason.

nuh uh

I really should have watched the whole thing before posting it
its shit

Anyone got the "This armor will protect my virginity" picture?

still in the old thread isnt it?

Here, and have a few bonus ones.

Thank you kindly user

That last one is fucking hilarious.

>Lone Wolf and Jack edition
Speaking of LWAC, you guys think that the baby in the last episode who got shishogan, a reference to Daigoro, is gonna pop back up some time?
I know we can only expect so much, but it feels like we've already covered so much and we're still in the beginning of the season.

RIGHT HERE

I hope so

Anyone doing an error tracker? I've spotted two so far, both with the Daughters of Aku.

I want to believe.

Jack's wound magically disappeared when he got up after his flashback. Though that happened all the time in the original series so it's whatever.

I had figured there might be some plot to that one. OTOH, the knife vanished when he was going down the river…

We see 8 daughters of Aku in the ep2 Ecstasy of Gold scene when they fan out to look for Jack, and ep3 has the sai-wielder throw a sai to kill a bird… then get hit with a spear and drop a pair of sais.

There was an error someone spotted with the singing robot's clothes having layers in the wrong order, and in the first episode they forgot to draw Jack's beard in the shot where he stabs the bugbot after doing a yelling jump.

why does this show have so many damn errors.
I mean, I love it, but WHY

negative nancy

I agree

What makes the show great is because of the direction. Tartovsky. That doesn't magically make all the people working under him better at what they do.
Though this is definitely a step in the right direction, and most errors are pretty easily overlooked unless looking for them. It's not nuPPG level.

Small team doing complicated animation on a small budget, I imagine.

You'd think Genndy would've hired a dedicated team of autists looking for errors in every single frame.

Hired, nothing. He could get them doing it for free easily by just offering autist fanboys pre-screening privileges.

You really believe there's anyone left in this industry who cares about getting errors of this caliber? I'm betting they left them in knowingly because they knew if they asked CN for any sort of leeway on time they'd kill the project another 50 years

I'm beginning to think he only got the scraps left, after the Sony Animation bombs, he had to work what little budget he has, beggars can't be choosers.

Not a problem. Jack doesn't age.

Mako is already dead we don't need jacks voice dead too I just realized he's a nig

It took you that long to realize it?

Let me guess, she's not actually dead.

deconstructing my youth is a slow process
it too me a while to realize that Baldurs Gate series actually had terrible writing across the board and that I only really liked it because of the wealth of content

that one is, jugular goes pop

Seriously, even when I was a kid I knew Jack was voiced by a black guy.

That'd be more interesting than tara strong goku hair bitch being someone important.

she is very dead.

Is Nu Jack as good as Old Jack?

No, but he's alright.

She's dead.

Literally the only two I think is alive is that one Jack toss off the ledge and Aishe but I'm putting more money on Aishe since she was the strongest out of the sisters.

And the fact she had a name.

Its funny that in the previous episode the sisters gave him so much trouble and he only killed one. Now in this episode he gives them trouble and nearly kills all of them except Ashi probably.

But that's how pretty much every episode of Jack played out, they even pointed it out in the trailer:

I was really hoping Ashi would be slowly and painfully slipping on her scythe. Not because I'm a sadist or anything, just seemed like something Holla Forums would adore as KINO.
And again, I can't get over how emotionless her delivery was in that scene.

So what are the chances that the DOA are just cannon fodder to turn Jack to his darker side that his Aku corruption or Mad/Bad Jack clone failed but this plan will succeed?

Given how blase he ended up being about the whole thing I really doubt it.

Not much considering the flashback with his father; he realized that eventually he had to take a life but he did give them a chance to "change their destiny" and go down another path.

They rejected the notion and Jack ended em.' No need to weep for the foolish.

When does the Hiatus begins?

Here's hoping the Death Samurai hallucination will finally get him to crack or get his shit together.

It's good, but it ain't Samurai Jack.

Friendly reminder that chapter 2 of the SJ comic is now up, see >>>/storytime/8943

10/10

WASH AWAY THE ANGER

who thinks last daughter of aku (chain sickle girl) is actually alive and so is Jack and they have this awkward episode trying to survive together and Jack redpills her about Aku

read the thread / previous thread

It was very comic relief-y because clearly she is not gonna die.

Not seeing it, but whatever

I was nonplussed to be honest.

It seems like the new format of Samurai Jack is going to be focused on fighting, which is a pity given that the universe it's set in is so rich in characters and many of the best scenes from the old episodes were character-driven.

Now it seems like it's going to be samurai hack-and-slash.

Genndy stated in the behind the scenes interview that the ending of season 4 has nothing to do with the new season. As cool as that would be, we're not gonna see a middle-aged warrior meet up with Jack. Genny did state that he did not forget about the Guardian, though.

So it's just Samurai Jack in name only.

If you didnt realize this when the second episode came out you are a fool.
Still a good show though.

So anyone else notice the jesus thing going on?

>This isn't about your pathetic little cunt.
I swear that's how I heard it when he said it the first time.

Please like him fight Brain Jack at some point, he's getting more and more monstrous each time he appears.

==GET BACK TO THE PAST, JACK!== =

The original show's episodes didn't tie together at all either. The only ones that have an effect on later episodes are the Woolies, Jump Good, and Scotsman episodes.

T H I C C

Yep, I'm on Holla Forums alright.

She had fucking better be dead. Once a person's jugular is cut, even if only one is cut unconsciousness and brain death follows minutes later.

Okay this is actual THICC definition, not that lardass child abuser in ep1

I find myself dissapointed at the speed of the ass-kicking and deaths.

Also, Jack went full Khorne, expect more.

Did anybody notice that the Female Deer Had Eyelashes?

This is 190% evidence this shit will not be pozzed. SJWs hate this sort of shit more than anything else in the universe. More then female deaths or anything like it.

Jack is the perfect protagonist. If this was fucking Steven or some capekino shit they would spent two hours arguing why "IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMY YOUER JUST AS BAD AS THEM UHHHHH" Jack just fucking "get out or die, your choice" motherfucker we need more heroes like Jack in western media.

The errors are more like easter eggs, you have to be looking for them to find them

I liked that it was more pragmatic than other western cartoons.

he really is the ultimate symbol of master morality.

Still better than Canadian Jack would be

What's pragmatic about it?

does have very pretty eyelashes user

makes you wanna p e t one

I just remembered what bothered me for years now:
Right, so Jack's father defeated Aku once: he weakened him, struck the final blow, Aku turned into a thick husk and just stood there for about 5 years.
So how do you actually defeat Aku if the sword doesn't destroy him, but only makes him hibernate?

What bothers me:

Jack's father faces Aku only once when he has the sword and wins. He even told Aku what the sword did at the start of the fight. Took him at most a couple days from the moment he met Aku.

Jack faces Aku time and again with the sword and never is able to seal the deal. He spends 50 years trying and never makes it happen.

Jack is clearly not even close to being the warrior his father was.

Aku is smarter now than he was when he fought Jack's dad. Whenever things start to look bad he runs away instead of trying to kill Jack, when he fought his dad he tried to go at him the entire time.

Agreed. I don't know when "thicc" became synonymous with "fatass" but it's a shame.

>>>/tumblr/

There's nothing tumblr about that. If we didn't have character moments we wouldn't have gotten such great characters like the Scottsman or even the Sam-U-Rai. A lot of episodes just start with silence and ambiance instead of action. Not sure where you're getting tumblr from that.

Instead of choosing not to kill them like other protagonists, he chooses to end their lives so that he could focus.

The new show has a a lot character moments like the worlf and aku daughters, it's just wrapped quickly since it's the final season.

To be honest, it's good that it doesn't drag on, because you get boring stuff like Steven Universe.

Why there is so many niggers in the samuraj jack universe?
The time portal keeper is nigger, the wanna be samuraj is a nigger, hell even Samurai Jack is voiced by a nigger

Because it's an allegory of Jack coming to terms with his black ancestry.

No SU is just shit in general. This is an actually decent show, so with moments where a guy is just cutting someone's hair and just talking it's still not shit.

Western media is dying anyway in terms of creativity, originality and even classic character portrayals. Only reason this is different is because Genndy has never been one to compromise or change his artistic and writing style which is why everything he makes still has that pre-9/11 flare of wonder before media creators got depressed, preachy and political.

samurai Jack could easily last 3 seasons more (this one included).

We could get to see a lot of 'what happened' scenarios, such as:

It's such a big world that only an absolute retard butch Hartman could make it boring with all the characters and landscapes in it.

This 'final season' thing gives me the very bad feeling that everything would be very rushed and lack immersion.

>Jack ruthlessly penetrating two of them

It's a shame 6/7 of them are dead and the last one is either dead or in for a harsh reforming. These outfits were one of my favorite things (in a long list) from this season so far.

hot

The Scotsman is already in this season. And no doubt the Spartans may show up or be referenced considering that Jack's look in that time portal episode with the giant smurf kinda gave off a spartan vibe.

Also, I don't want to risk this shit lasting for more than one season. It may end up worse than Korramblr. Let's just keep it short and sweet.

This, less is more.

well then, let's see how this final season wraps up

Again, like SU, Korra is shit because of bad writers not too many episodes. Bryke was also already pozzed beforehand and was actively working their agenda into the plot and characters. Have you seen any agenda pushing in Samurai jack yet?

Not at all. Its seemingly devoid of politics, making it a high quality example of what animation once was. Escapism via art.

But I do wonder how this series can possibly end. I mean, will it end with Aku finally defeated or will it all end on a scenario that implies that Jack will succeed but that he has found new meaning in his life? I still worry about the quality of the ending. Will Genndy deliver? I'm not one to doubt him but the ending is always the key, at least for me.

I'm honestly scared guys… I am enjoying this way too much and from what I've learned I'm not allowed to have nice things… Ever. Every time I love something it dies on me or goes to shit. Please for the love of all that is good I hope the same fate does not befall SJ. Its all I have left… My only regret is that me dear old dad couldn't be here to watch it with me, but for both our sake's I hope this remains good to the bittersweet end…

I'm thinking something along the lines of what said. That portal seems to have a hell of a hook to it, so If any portal were to come up again it'd be that one.
Also

WE

Am I selfish Holla Forums?

WUZ

SAMURAIS

(checked)
Very nice

n' SHIET

We need some samurai bateman edits in here

nice get

You forget Aku is stronger than what he was when he fought his Father. He knows whats up. Also, because he is fighting him in the future, he is MUCH stronger because hes way higher level thanks to MANY PLANETS farming power crystals for him. his father beat him at level 1, Jack is fighting him at pretty much the highest level Aku can get by himself

Very nice

And may the daughters of Aku instead be waifus

anyone got a webm of the frog yelling "they're coming"?
i need it for my kek collection

ZAMURAYZ

absolutely not trying to start shit here, but jack looks definitely whiter, anyone have an explanation?

good.

Hiding for years and having lost his fire.

Yeah I noticed that too. I guess it's bound to happen when you're trying to make a show like Jack on a tight budget.

Change in art style, or maybe to contrast more with his hair or beard. I've heard some people theorize that it's because he spent so much time in the armor and didn't see much sun. I do wish we got to see him with the mask a bit more.

He cleaned off.

YOU WILL DIE SAMURAI! DO YOU HEAR ME? DIEEEE!!!!

yeah I thought so too but he also looks distinctly whiter as a kid too.
it's really strange because his parents look even more yellow than they did in the original series.

whitewashing implies political motivation, I don't imply there is a political motivation anywhere and indeed I don't think there is.

Tyrone's fucking dead man.

Regardless how much it cost, I would absolutely buy a book, or volumes of books, filled with nothing but the backgrounds used in every episode.

It's probably just the beard (Ainu don't count)

Checked.

Because he's unhealthy I suppose. He probably hasn't been eating or sleeping well and has been devoid of sunlight since it seems that his life has only been getting more and more hectic.

ayy

^This. The Samurai must fail at all cost to preserve the future that is Aku.

Are niggers blue where you come from?

Sauce? I'm looking at interviews and he talks about how the old episodes were forced to be episodic and how he didn't come up with the ending of Samurai Jack until a while after it ends, but I don't see him saying that that last episode is filler and there won't be a return of the baby.

Japanese have a fascination with black people and their culture, but their understanding of them mostly sticks with the 90s pre tupac stuff so it's mostly just semi-wholesome colorful fun instead of the dark and edgy gang violence that forever ruined black people in america.

Fair but no one working on the show is actually Japanese.

but the show is an anime :^)

A bunch of people I've talked to have expressed interest in the new season but say they haven't watched the original. Any suggestions for modification to this list?

Anyone know what the theme that plays while the Daughters are stalking/chasing Jack is named? Vid links? Anything?

I cleaned up shiggy jack

I started laughing when this scene came up because ISHYGDDT edits would be the first thing I see on Holla Forums

I think it's perfect, thanks for doing this user.

but that's Aku's fairytales

Shit list

Let me rephrase that

the list is for plot important episodes, that episode is one of the honorable mentions.

that`s a terrible episode and it`s only seeling point is the MUH TOTORO REFERENCE crap

*selling

Seasons of Death is on honorable mentions, that`s just bullshit it deserves a must watch label

Jack and the Creature is 33

Seconded.
It's funny for the first minute or so but it gets annoying as hell.

That and the assassin squatting on the tree branch killed me.

The SJ comic has some artsy pages, such as >>>/storytime/8964
But a lot of them are drawn with black outlines to look more comic-y.

You wouldn't clang a nurse bot would you?

Sexual relief probably falls inside her programing, so I sure-as-shit would.

Sexual healing

Jesus fucking christ I've never seen such a phoned in line. Or maybe given such shitty acting the animators should have made her actions a bit less dramatic. How the fuck did anyone approve of that?

Does he watch hentai?

DIGITAL ART = BRIGHTER COLORS YOU STUPID SHITTY FUCK.

Like all artists he's probably got a hidden treasure trove of lewd that he's made himself but will never share with the rest of us.

With webm are you talking about? 1st or second?

I imagine its one of those split-second recordings where they either throw it in now while its poor or delay another day while they work on it, and considering at some point there's a 2 week hiatus, I imagine the ADHD fans wouldn't be too happy.

Not that guy, but..
That pretty much gives it away.

jesus calm down man.
Then what about his parents? it's like they sucked his yellowness into their own.

it's hip to hate on that VA so he must mean the DoA. but I agree actually, kind of lazy.

Dunno i see nothing wrong with her VA, i mean DOA were supposed to be "stiff" and it suits their back story perfectly

DEEPEST LORE

Rest in piss faggots

I thought she was terribly funny

What did they mean by this?

Genndy is secretly a white supermacist
yeah i know he's a jew

Yeah how about we keep the political shitposting elsewhere?

Darker lighting you fucking idiot, the whole scene has a filter plastered over it to make everything look a little yellower.

They probably meant well

mentioned in the first two minutes

Its a metaphor for jack fucking the white wolf

I dont get that
pls explain

t. idiot

pottery

would you say that you are at a loss?

Ok never mind i see it

Don't worry if you don't get the joke user. It's no big loss

It's Tara Strong, of course it's phoned-in. The woman rarely puts any goddamn passion in her voice.

I see you're at a loss for words

calm the fuck down you fucking autist holy shit you paranoid fuck.
I'm just saying someone in the animation studio clearly had no idea what they were doing.

Wait wait, what if Jack father was c*cked by a Portuguese merchant that were already present in Japan in the 16 century onward and thats why Jack is whiter than his parents?

Is Jack a hapa? that would explain his asocial behavior

My bad, I thought I put that in the must watch

fix it

No, get fucked, you are the dumbest fucking nigger on the whole goddamn planet you stupid shitty cunt.

You knew exactly what you were doing you dumb shit faggot, you knew exactly what was going to happen, and you did it anyway. You just couldn't fucking help it you dumb little shit, you fucking moron, you heaping pile of retarded cuntfuck.

Fucking kill yourself. You're wasting that air you're breathing right now, end your life, and let someone else with more inherent value than you will ever have breath it in instead.

wow rude

What is wrong with you?

if you can't handle someone mentioning an animation issue that could be misconstrued as a race issue then you should return to your safe place

I said it once and I'll say it again, I don't think this is whitewashing, it's more likely an animation issue, but it is something that exists and pretending it isn't there when it is is retarded.

FUCK I Jack vs Aku is in there. But Jack v Mad Jack isn't that important to see, neither is Jack's sandals or the Aku infection. I'll put Mad Jack in the honorable mentions but if I put every good episode in we'd end up with 51/52 episodes on the list. This is a list for people to watch if they want in on the new season, the image itself says the whole thing is good and should be watched.
3rd revised, slightly easier to read edition.

Just fucking include every episode and be done with this fam

This is the last version I'll do

So why didn't they do it?

they got interrupted, duh. The nose booping was just foreplay to get her fired up before the buck got to fuck.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought that. The stag had horns and they only grow those when its time to compete with other males to mate. I'm expecting a zone exploitable of that scene soon.

Ribbit memes

Don't wrinkle your jamjams my dude.

SPOILER THAT SHIT

YOU SON OF A BITCH! THIS IS A SFW BOARD!

bueno.jpg

Besides Ashi, we now know the names of three of her sisters who talked during the deer scene.

They're all variation of the word AKU or at least start with an A and only contain 3 letters

What are the rest? jpeg? wmw?

Pretty meta tbh considering the fact that the frog was just a jack hallucination and inner voice

3 letters

Genndy's OC doughnut steel

NEW EPISODE PROMO
Jack lives

>Jack lives
Holly fuck i cant handle the plot twists

plot twist everything past episode 3 is just a last Jack near death hallucination as he bleeds out on the snow after the fall

What even is that music?

It's the sound of HYPE user

Damn i heard this song somewhere already, cant recall the name of the song

Hue
I forgot that was a file format

Is it gay to cum in Aku?

Yep.

disgusting

FFS user.

Ikra is a pretty boring episode overall compared to the best of the best. It's in the honorable mentions since it establishes Aku shapeshifting into things other than scorpions. Actual final version

This nigga gets it

Good heavens man, spoiler that shit.

Perfect list.

it is spoilered though

Shit is more common than you think, hell both my parents are paler than their folks.

EXTRA THICC

Holy smokes, you did it. You absolute madman you. Top tier reaction image to any future Daughter porn.

amazing work user.

fuck outta here

just watch them all, you pretending fucking goofs

I'm throwing out all of my aroused and excited reaction images. This is the only one I'll ever need.

I've talked to people in the past that say they've wanted to watch it before but don't want to start a really long show.
Besides, once they see how good it is I doubt they'll be able to stick to what's on the list.

You underestimate plebdom. They will just ignore it.

Then I recommend the most recent version

I get it, but it didn't use to be like this, why change it.

wait to miss the entire point of the fucking discussion.

(checked)
Motherfucker.

YOU ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

I hate this world.

I didn't make it though

at least you're honest, enjoy your (you)s

I don't care about (You)s
I just hope this short half a minute clip made someone chuckle.

You did make the MP4, yes? So you get points for that at least. Oh and you show it to us. That was cool beans as well.

I browsed the SJ sub a bit after reading LaMarr's AMA session, which another user posted here… It's mostly full of reddit shitposts but there has been some interesting discussion here and there.

For example these

are from there

T-thanks

Sad that it came down to this.

t'was no joke, faggotron

A chart that's supposed to list the important plot-driving episodes telling me to watch everything?.. Sounds like a joke to me.

Just because some fucks whined about >muh faves which were all filler anyway doesn't mean you should throw in the towel and not make a proper chart.

The chart is legitimately finished, I stopped because I figured it was more or less accurate to what someone should watch if they want the best SJ experience without watching all 52 episodes.

Very well then

it's not that hard to watch tv

Uploading all 3 episodes to NNTPchan 'cause most torrents start at 720p, and 360p is enough: /t/c6bf0d40e8def617d0aea2ac81ac3746d9893c4d/
If you have no what NNTPChan is, you are missing out: nntpchan.info [certificate just expired]

Please do, I agree with the knife appearing&disappearing.

I felt those creatures should emoji-fy their speech, instead of Anglicize it.
E.g. in XCII, "👆♥☜" "👆♥☞" "?/😕" "[Drawing of former Jack's [non-mane non-beard] face]?" "🤒"[Well executed "yuck!"] "🙏"
would have also loved him not shouting "AAA", and the background drawing "AAA". Redundant.
Also, Noted on XCII that when the explosions started, there was screaming. It should have been electric burst w/SOS: ⚡️⚡️⚡️ 💥💥💥 ⚡️⚡️⚡️

Above all, I miss Aku….

Faggot, if you were only watching the plot-driven episodes, there'd only be, like, 5 episodes to watch. The entire series had been episodic. They'd forced that on Genndy because of how cartoons were back then.
If you want to watch the series then you're going to have to deal with the fact that it's an episodic show.

Nice triples, but AdultSwim already said this was a reboot, not a continuation. Most of the story so far is too tangential from the former canon, and it's implied since episodes start at XCII, not LIII: 40 interim episodes have past since the show has been rebooted that _we_ the audience are missing. IIRC, the show was supposed to end at LXIV/69, for ☯ reasons: Aku can't live without Jack: 悪/弱 (AKU/JAKU)

Why so?

Hey, fag. It doesn't matter what Adult Swim has said. Genndy has talked at length about how this is Samurai Jack's ending. He's explained in interviews how he's had an idea of how he wants it to end for some time. He's talked about this being an ending, not a reboot. Don't be a fag.

Rather than name calling, citation is better:
He changed the theme of the series, to reflect what happened to the series. It's Meta humour, you will never cope.

[15]youtube.com/watch?v=RJSvKRuDNrw
[11]youtube.com/watch?v=JSvRymum9kc
[17]ew.com/tv/2017/03/18/samurai-jack-season-5-episode-2-death/

Why couldn't Avatar: The Last Airbender have a follow up as good as this?

Because they drank the koolaid and pandered to tumbler. It happens, just look at the people who made mega xlr. They're huge SJW's who dissowned their own show because of sexism and a whole other nonsense.
PS: they also subscribe to a block list on twitter.

I want to ask for source on that, but I don't want to be hurt.

Sorry, user, but the truth must be revealed.

that's not a word, you autist

This episode had some great fight scenes.
pic unrealted

You tell him that and he'll call you a Trump-loving nazi.

Just did. Either he blocks me like everyone else or tries to be witty and say "autist isn't a word either ;)))) check mate atheists!"
I could just follow it up with "nor is Directologist", but that'd be redundant and even more a waste of time than it already is.

I hate my life… Just when I thought things couldn't get worse. Holy smokes why is this happening to me? Why is everything I love dying or going to hell? Why can't things be at least a little good? I can live with being poor, alone and hungry, but at least give me some good media escapism. But I can't even have that anymore. All I have left is Jack.

Correction. I have nothing.

You're not the only one in this shit you selfish cunt. Leave some depression for the rest of us.

im doing fine since i feed off of the misery and suffering of others

I want to share, but I can't. This cold and cruel misery is the closest thing I have to a blanket and a companion now.

Lucky bastard.

I see you're using your power play there.

New thread when?

Make it if you want it faggit

An effort was made.

Now you can take full credit.

Man Sym-Bionic Titan looks great.