ON INAUGURATION DAY PRESIDENT TRUMP WILL BE 70 YEARS 7 MONTHS AND 7 DAYS OLD

ON INAUGURATION DAY PRESIDENT TRUMP WILL BE 70 YEARS 7 MONTHS AND 7 DAYS OLD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gzfgUCOzUoY
timeanddate.com/date/duration.html
fiercebuddhist.org/2011/04/04/buddhas-fourth-noble-truth-magga-or-the-eightfold-path/
paranormality.com/tarot-birth-card-calculator-the-tower-the-chariot.shtml
tarotschool.com/Tower_Chariot.html
trimondi.de/H-B-K/inhalt.hi.en.htm
paranormality.com/tarot-birth-card-calculator-the-moon-the-hermit.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_dress
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Age
illuminatiwatcher.com/decoding-illuminati-symbolism-saturn-black-cube/
tarotschool.com/Star_Strength.html
w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarot
youtube.com/watch?v=0AihD2__gKE&list=PLF4513ADF171E3995
my.mixtape.moe/bqubko.pdf
ted.com/talks/garrett_lisi_on_his_theory_of_everything
vimeo.com/37153242
strawpoll.me/11625961
tarotschool.com/Judgement_Priestess.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just looked this up to prove you wrong and realized the cosmos have aligned and it probably was meme magick that led us here. My god…

He's also the third president to be born in 1946.

we chosen nao.

Kek is real
He likes us

7 is a holy number in Christianity.

Does Kek and Jesus both support the Trump!?

May I remind you people of this one? Praise the LORD! Pray for Donald Trump!

PRAISE KEK

check these trips

four off lad

And you are one off
Which means I'm' getting dubs!

HISTORIC ELECTION
OLDEST, WHITEST MAN TO TAKE OFFICE
SHADILAY^7
KEK MIT UNS

That's pretty old considering he looks 55 still.

I don't think I have a proper reaction pic to respond to this. No rare Pepe will suffice either.

Kek has made his choice.
The Electoral Collage will stay the course.

prepare yourselves
once Trump is sworn in liberals will suddenly pretend to care about a lot of things they "forgot" the last eight years

patriot act
guantanamo bay
national debt
drone strikes
military casualties
the homeless/poor
free speech
student debt
etc.

If liberals proved one thing through this entire race, is that they are extremely loud retards but completely unwilling to back their own words with actions.
They will cry through his entire mandate, but they will not accomplish a single thing at any point

Not to mention, it's 70 days from now.

Guys, you're ignoring the numbers. They give a clear hint. All the sevens (12) equal the number 84 as in fucking 1984.

DEAR KEK WHAT DID WE FUCKING MEME!?
LETS CONTINUE AND SEE WHERE WE END UP

Trump's Army reporting in

Next time lad.

STEMLORD STANDING BY

Wew lads.

That is Kek's number. This was destiny.

Err wrong image lads, in this reality Trump prevents WW3.

Trump is a time traveler

you mean trips

Electrical engineer dropout here (went back to jail on probation violation). Was thinking of going back even though it was 15 years ago.

Was just getting ready to begin logic gates and boolean algebra.
Equivalent to A+ cert and some experience with Linux/Unix. Understand basic (very basic) C/C++.

How hard is Calculus (let alone Calc 3 & Differential Equations) ???

I have no idea I'm a mol biofag

Can someone please fucking acknowledge that 70 + 7 + 7 = 84 !

Easy as shit. Calc 3 is just Calc 1 done three times. Diff Eq is just EZmode Calc 2

t. Chemical Engineer

It does but I think 7th decade +7 +7

Maybe I should go back

Is there anyone left here that actually doubts meme magick? how much more evidence do you need?

PRAISE KEK

Yes. Kek's approval of Trump is well documented.
As for Jesus, see Thessalonians 4:16.
Trump is heaven-sent to save humanity from (((evil))).

You know fellas, been thinking a bit about this whole turn of events and remembered about good ol' Sir Glubb… Does this blessing mean that we're the Pioneers?

reclamation of south africa when?

I said this from the start

You know that number 7 has some heavy symbolism, think about the statue of luberty and it's crown jc.

check'd

And I believe you, brother.
What's amazing is that we're quite literally creating our own kind-of-an empire over the internet. This is a first, for most websites are still somewhat secluded and the only people who I think might have had this kind of influence in their lifetime were the original SomethingAwful goons pre-FBI intervention. Soon, we'll ensure that our culture is shared among all other media platforms.

KEK BE PRAISED !

「 S T A N D 」

praised be his name

You're a sunwheel magician. You're on of many on here. The cards are actually pretty rare but in the first thread we had about this months ago we found out that by a large rate Holla Forums consisted of sunwheel magicians.
Heil Hitler!

Looks way younger tbh

also, check my ID

Sieg Heil to that. SpinningSwastika Magik will prevail.

what the fuck?

Meme magic truly is real.

Kin spirits are gathering.

One question, does this rule in leap days? Counts all the 30 and 31 days of months properly?

Holy God, Trips really don't lie!
DEUS VULT

Last time we had a thread about that, Star/Strength were at a second/third place in a poll. Where my STAR PLATINAA fags at?

Actually, he'll be 70 years, 7 months, and 6 days old on January 20, 2017. He was born on June 14, 1946.

20 - 14 = 6

Do any of these calculations take leap year extras into consideration?

Not that it matters, really. He definetely is blessed by Kek.

I suppose I can't be too upset by this.

FIRST AMERICA, THEN EUROPE, THEN THE STARS! DEUS VULT!

SHADILAY!

KEKS WILLS IT

Right here. What does it mean?

oh hi :^)

Tower/Chariot Represent

I got three cards… wtf?

7 is also Holy mystic number in Christianity.

See the Seven Sacraments and Seven Holy Mysteries

Look it up yourself if you think it's fake

we are many…

But what does it meeeeeeeaan

So lads, how do we use the spirits of our pissed off ancestors to aide us?

PRAISE KEK, THANK YOU FOR GETTING US A PRESIDENT

It was a message from Kek him self!

youtu.be/gzfgUCOzUoY

I got The Hermit and The Moon. I was hoping to be part of the sun wheel magician master race…

Ok, this confirms it.

As far as I'm concerned, the Ogdoad is the correct religion.

Praise kek. May the other seven return.

timeanddate.com/date/duration.html

SHADILAY

Note: End date is not included because the first date is included.

Donald Trump was 1 day old on June 15, 1946. Count from there and include leap years.

70 years, 7 months, 6 days.

HOL UP HOL UP WHITE BOI

Did Kek bring us into his continuum and flushed all the other time lines down his loo? Is this the Kek Continuum?

does grand dad have meme magic potential?

Beaver here. I'm tower + chariot. Read the description and take it as you may.

Start the day with a healthy Sieg Heil.

Holy fuck guys, I mean part of me feels really stupid, but these are just way too many coincidences to ignore.

Is KEK actually real? Are we just not memeing and actually acomplishing something through a power we cannot possibly comprehend we just call meme magic?

I feel like I'm losing my mind, this is how believing in god must feel like.

I got that too. It looks like we're supposed to be incredibly spiritual, looking inward for answers, and taking guidance from, and giving it, to others.

It might be the return of arcane powers that unconsciously deform reality. A non-comprehendible cosmic eldritch force that alters the continuum? It just is so surreal as some many things fall in place. Maybe we are all lost and should just keep meddling with the digit gods and embrace chaos and fear no backlash.

Even if it is all bullshit, it still fills the hole inside.

>>>/4chan/

Checking in here fellow Star/Strength.

Can anyone explain what it means? Would love to hear.

Kek has returned to help us destroy Moloch and separate the single worldline into millions of branched parallel outcomes which we can choose through application of conscious intent.

You knew we were breaking the conditioning, but did we know we were breaking The Conditioning?
Go read some occult shit until you readjust to the new universe.
>>>/fringe/

Prob'ly

Moon + Hermit, or in our mythology, Moonman + NEET.
But we already knew that, you're on Holla Forums. :^)

I can only hope we navigate with Keks guidance through the aether.

Has Moloch artificially imposed timeline restrictions or merging? Huh. Mandela again? Sacrifice at CERN?

I got the same. After looking into the meaning I'd say it does a fairly good job of describing me. I'm impressed.

It's what I've been doing so far, but even though I've enjoyed it, I never honestly believed that we - Through the power of a 3000 years old deity and memes - were making things happen, I mean seriously, it's fucked up just writing it, I just figured that things happened to fall into place in a way that favored us, and coincidences are bound to happen with numbers.

But since Trump actually won, and all of these things started to happen, I mean, there's a point where you just can't say "lmao it's just a coincidence" and brush it off as nothing, the way it looks, there is an actual being or force that is guiding us, working through us, or something along those lines to actually shape reality, or fate.

And that's just fucked up. That can't be right. But it looks like it is.

I got the same cards as the God Emperor Trump, wonder what that means for me..

Montauk says we're caught in a time loop because we fucked up the transition from 3D to 4D and they sent us back into the past to get it right this time. Not so coincidentally, I had a dream about breaking into a government containment facility with a whole bunch of other shitlords last night. A lot died, but we finally got into the innermost chamber and found the secret they were hiding. It was a few documents detailing that the planet was caught in a timeloop, and me and some others escaped the facility and started taking pictures of them with our phones to get them on Holla Forums as fast as possible. Trump rolled up in a big car with like 8 rows for seating, and I got a place near the back and we tore off. Then I woke up, found the Trump wants to give us jobs thread, and filled out an application at 2am. Like a boss.

HOLY SHIT
7 is a number of weakness to the jews in the bible.
7 is a clean number.

I'm just glad the hermit doesn't necessarily mean NEET for life. But I felt the same way, they described me pretty well, especially the stuff about The Moon.

Kek just made you Trump's successor, you better get ready for some crazy shit.

The fufillment of this.

So high risk taking and a big desire for radical change?
Yeah that about sums my feelings on this election

What does this mean?

Who knows. Maybe it will downpour frogs over Israel.
Its hard to deny that something didn't change this year.
As silly as it sounds, the digits will guide the future. The digits of Holla Forums and their consequences. All in for Kek.

I swear if Trump doesn't set up a psi wizard institute before the end of his campaign, it'll be a lost opportunity.

Kek are you just fucking with us

wtf, STEM here as well and I got the same card combination

I'm not into STEM but I got the same. The Hierophant interprets esoteric things, I suppose STEM fields fall into that category today since most people know next to nothing about engineering and so on.

I got the same

Where the fuck did you get twelve 7s from?

What do my cards even meme?

Somebody do the math and prove it to me quick

Aaaaaaaaaa DEUS VULT

Funny 'ol world, innit?

I think you've just been very, VERY heavily blessed by Ammit.

Also, nice JUSTICE dubs.

Or the hypothesis that Trump ws the outsider was false?
You know, like what was widely positted when Netanyahu got to close door meet him?
A mere 169 days left to test this entirely.
Well less really since several of the 100 day plan bits require time to finish and can't be done last day.

Numerology is real

Face it, we have an actual god on our side.
Insiders, outsiders, who cares?
They all dance to the same music.

I'm the same. Tarot masters gib input

What does it mean for me?

What does it mean?

SHADILAY!

I got the same apparently.

It is amazing how Trump is older than that decrepit hag Hillary. Jew sorcery may stave of death but it doesn't bestow real health.

This may aid you in comprehension. Our paths are diverse, but the events their in are not altogether individual.
Learn what is true and what is happenstance.

I do believe that if Kek'ism and Ammit's schlick and all the rest become a true 'organized' religion this book will be included in the canon. The Red Book, or 'the New Book'.

Nietzsche wrote that god has died. Jung wrote that we, anons like you and I, will bring god back. Methinks the sonnenrad is about to come back in a big way.

It's pretty catchy fam.

So claim the yids, and the evidence sustains that we simply fell for their scheme.
Only a short period of time, less than 4057 hours shall see which is right.
And the whole time, we collact salt no matter what happens. Liberals and never trumps always, and maybe even more from Kampfy brigade.
Truly, i need to finish this diaroma of ROme and see just what the idea of a no relativity universe means for applicable methods of time travel.
Interesting part, if relativity doesn't work, as shown by the Dutch, then you get FTL and time travel, as supersymmetry breaks down with time's arrow.
So now you just have to work out a way to smooth and remove the quantum vaccum, and I know of this exajoule laser outside Edinburgh meant to do just that but never got finished interestingly…
Was meant to test Relativity, how {{interesting}} the funding was put torward the LHC.

The fags that just got BTFO for a year strait?
Fuck them and their puny "god".

The Red Book is an excellent resource.

See you aren't reading here, the default hy/pol/thesis is that yids make and allow only {{their}} groups into power.
Trump is in power, ergo until evidence contrary is provided in less than 243362 minutes then it stands.

One of us sure isn't reading.

The Meaning of Numbers: The Number 7

Used 735 times (54 times in the book of Revelation alone), the number 7 is the foundation of God's word. If we include with this count how many times 'sevenfold' (6) and 'seventh' (119) is used, our total jumps to 860 references.

Seven is the number of completeness and perfection (both physical and spiritual). It derives much of its meaning from being tied directly to God's creation of all things. According to Jewish tradition, the creation of Adam occurred on October 7th, 3761 B.C. (or the first day of Tishri, which is the seventh month on the Hebrew calendar). The word 'created' is used 7 times describing God's creative work (Genesis 1:1, 21, 27 three times; 2:3; 2:4). There are 7 days in a week and God's Sabbath is on the 7th day.

The Bible, as a whole, was originally divided into 7 major divisions. They are 1) the Law; 2) the Prophets; 3) the Writings, or Psalms; 4) the Gospels and Acts; 5) the General Epistles; 6) the Epistles of Paul; and 7) the book of Revelation. The total number of originally inspired books was forty-nine, or 7 x 7, demonstrating the absolute perfection of the Word of God.
Appearances of the number seven

There are at least seven men in the Old Testament who are specifically mentioned as a man of God. They are Moses (Joshua 14:6), David (2Chronicles 8:14), Samuel (1Samuel 9:6, 14), Shemaiah (1Kings 12:22), Elijah (1Kings 17:18), Elisha (2Kings 5:8) and Igdaliah (Jeremiah 35:4).

In the book of Hebrews, written by the apostle Paul, he uses seven titles to refer to Christ. The titles are 'Heir of all things' (Hebrews 1:2), 'Captain of our salvation' (2:10), 'Apostle' (3:1), 'Author of salvation' (5:9), 'Forerunner' (6:20), 'High Priest' (10:21) and the 'Author and finisher of our faith' (12:2).

(Continued)

In Matthew 13 Jesus is quoted as giving seven parables (Matthew 13:3 - 9, 24 - 30, 31 - 32, 33, 44, 45 - 46, 47). Seven Psalms are ascribed to David in the New Testament (Psalm 2, 16, 32, 41, 69, 95 and 109).

In the book of Revelation there are seven churches, seven angels to the seven churches, seven seals, seven trumpet plagues, seven thunders and the seven last plagues. The first resurrection of the dead takes place at the 7th trumpet, completing salvation for the Church.
How is number seven linked with God's annual Feast Days?

There are 7 annual Holy Days, beginning with Passover and ending with the Last Great Day (the day after the Feast of Tabernacles ends in the fall). The cycle of the holy days is completed in 3 festival seasons by the 7th month of the sacred calendar: Passover and Unleavened Bread, 1st month; Pentecost, 3rd month; and Trumpets, Atonement, Tabernacles and Last Great Day, 7th month.
Additional info on the Biblical Meaning of 7

Jesus performed seven miracles on God's holy Sabbath Day (which ran from Friday sunset to Saturday sunset), thus affirming its continued sacredness to God and necessity in the life of the believer.

Jesus healed the withered hand of a man attending synagogue services (Matthew 12:9)

At a Capernaum synagogue he casts out an unclean spirit that possessed a man (Mark 1:21)

Right after the above miracle Jesus heals Peter's wife's mother of a fever (Mark 1:29)

A woman attending synagogue, who was made sick by a demon for eighteen years, is released from her bondage (Luke 13:11)

At a Pharisee's house eating a meal with the host and several lawyers, Jesus heals a man with dropsy (Luke 14:2)

A man who is disabled and unable to walk is healed at the pool of Bethesda (John 5:8 - 9)

Jesus heals a man born blind at the pool of Siloam (John 9:14)

Alright let's go for this, if Kek is real, show his power by having Hillary gain to but not exceeding 269 ec votes, this post number's last three digits minus 200.
We shall see this in December.

Is this an unusually stupid JIDF or an unusually gifted CTR?

this is 40 year old Trump

dem genes

It means it is our destiny to disregard bitches and acquire wizard powers which we use to go full triple k mafia

On the day he announces Donald Jr as his Imperial successor, he will be 88 years, 8 months, and 8 days old.

Since this thread is the closest I could find to a meme magic/ KEK thread, I thought yall should know about something I found

fiercebuddhist.org/2011/04/04/buddhas-fourth-noble-truth-magga-or-the-eightfold-path/

where were you when you realized we're all about to become enlightened and our suffering will be over for good?

topkek, that's a good question

Donald Trump won't be president 4 years from now. Because he will be Galactic Emperor.

Powerful stuff my dude

You think that's something? The letter M comes from the Greek letter Mu, the Greek letter comes from a Phoenician letter that was literally called Meem, that Phoenician letter comes from the Egyptian hieroglyph for water which is the second character in the name of Nu, the ogdoadic god of the abyssal waters.
PRAISE KEK AND THE MOST HOLY OF THE NUFAGS

its beautiful.

Fun fact: Jung only started as Freud's apprentice but then Freud jewed him and Jung went off and became the man he was supposed to be. Freud was so butthurt that Jung refused to become Freud's protege and only regurgitate his ideas. So butthurt was he that he tried to bury Jung's work. The result is that Jung exposed Freud as the fraud he was, leading psychologists to abandon Freud's work during Freud's own lifetime. The story doesn't end there as kikes made Freud's already faulty and rejected ideas part of mainstream culture in the 80s as payback. As Jung left Freud's drivel behind, he went headfirst into fringe territory and came out shining. Psychologists today rely on Jung's theories more than Freud's and kikes hate Jung for it. Psychology itself is a bullshit "soft-science" and it says a lot that psychology lived and died with Freud and Jung, never progressing past Jung's theories.

Amusing /fringe/-related story: One of the last times Jung and Freud spoke to each other was where Jung was trying to prove to Freud the existence of psychokinesis. As their arguing became heated, one of their (can't remember exactly who's) briefcases popped open and its contents spilled over the place. Jung pointed it out as proof and Freud was such a kike that he denied it happened right in front of the two. That's how much of a kike Freud is.

Spaghetti literally fell out of his pocket lel

Yes

Actually you're missing the fun part, modern Jews are not Abrhamic/Hebrew, they are heavily mixed Europeans with everything from Slav to Olmec in them. They know they have powers, and what it means, but what they don't know is which lineage gave it to them.
Its why they have less than 4 Dos for themselves and are very exclusionary on breeding outside the group or even having fun times that could end so, but have no issue with a woman bearing an outsider's kid.

SHADILAY

source of this site?

Awkward timing, I've been watching videos on Japanese Buddhism lately.

Watch Alan Watts' videos on YouTube. A truly amazing Zen Buddhist, who, being a Westerner, really knows how to put it in modern, easily digestible language. The only thing I don't really like about him was he was extremely careful to step around anything metaphysical, but it's Zen. They just don't have the flamboyance of Shinto.

Truly the golden toad.

What? Is there a reason why so many have it? Just a second ago i got the same, and then i got spooked out by this post.

Tower/Chariot here. What does it mean?

6 is the number of man, since man was created on the 6th day.

666 is "the number of a man".

7 is the number of God and the number of completion since creation was complete after 7 days and God rested on the 7th.

777 is the number of the God-Emperor, the holiest of all repeating integers.

You're really bad at this you know that right?

4th path of the 8fold path
4chan = half of Holla Forums

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?=

Akazniks have no relation to Hebrews than you or I, less on most tests actually.
Hence the whole talk and point and laugh part at them swearing they are chosen, they can't even succeed by their compendium.
Lineages be fucked harder than the tight asses in Silicon valley right now with anny state on the mind, very little survived Titus.
Compare the Rothhies and Soros to the rest, you'll see it immediately.

paranormality.com/tarot-birth-card-calculator-the-tower-the-chariot.shtml

'Although he is not wearing any armour, this knight in his Chariot rides along to save the day.'

I post here daily and constantly start new threads to get Holla Forums to fight globalism, and I don't use a VPN or even a proxy - no armor. This is creeping me out now.

I'm a Tower/Chariot guy as well.
tarotschool.com/Tower_Chariot.html
Copypaste from the site:
The Tower and The Chariot share the issues of balance, control, energy, solidity and war. They contrast in their ways of handling every issue. The violent overthrow of rigid and ambitious structure contrasts with the invisible battle for balance and self-control. External contrasts with internal energy. The vulnerability of fortification contrasts with the durability of character.

The Tower is the tumultuous power at the center of everything. It is the constant potential for an occasional experience of the unexpected, the violent and sudden disruption of normal conditions; the power of complete surprise and the feeling of head-over-heels. The job of The Tower is to uproot dug-in positions and vested interests, to be the event horizon beyond which lies the unpredictable and unaccountable. The Tower is the end of complacency.

The Chariot is the steady flow of ceaseless intention that is the warrior in everything. Its job is to harness all competing impulses and energies, to overcome all obstacles and resistances, and against all odds, carry everything to its destiny. On this journey, everything becomes what it must become and nothing is lacking. Unintegrated and imperfectly realized, The Tower can be capricious, frightening and disastrous. It can rob effort of its proper reward, and destroy faith in both justice and mercy. It can be melodramatic, or it can be pointless, random and gratuitously painful. The Chariot can vacillate and side-step, or turn tail and run. It can be vainglorious and posturing, or overly sensitive and ineffectual. It can lose heart in the middle of a task, and mope. Together, they are afraid of nothing, can stand successfully against any opponent, either internal or external, and when the time comes, they will rise to the ultimate challenge and be equal to it.

tl;dr - Tower/Chariot means if left unhinged you can be a loose cannon that fucks the shit of any one up including yourself but if properly taken care of you can wreck your opponents so hard it doesn't matter what they do to stop you because you will always win. We are the living embodiment of revolution. Self-destruction and self-preservation at once.

Kek resresents primordial darkness, the darkness before the dawn.

2017 is the year of Fire Rooster in the Chinese zodiac. The Rooster heralds the dawn. A new age approaches. Enjoy the calm, lads. It's gonna get wild.

2018 is a major midterm that will see the first election after a drain the swamp.
Every time the reverse of such an event has happened, voter participation has dropped significantly, with this restoring a very old level of participation, very, very much so.
Big data is fun, and I fell for the 512 gig meme.

(checked)
Nice.

Who were the other two?

not him but 7*10 years then months + days.

is Cruz planning on teaming up with Rubibot to challenge the God-Emperor?

Those are my cards, too!

what the hell…

What does Moon/Hermit mean?

I was doing that about 4 years ago. I looked into Gnosticism (like Cathars) and Zen around the same time. What's interesting about these kinds of connections is that it was not only promoted by the SS but some card-carrying National Socialists were Zen/Buddhist practitioners, like Karajan (who in my opinion is the greatest conductor on record, especially of German composers like Wagner). Here are some others, just ignore all the bullshit propaganda in the link, of which there is plenty:

trimondi.de/H-B-K/inhalt.hi.en.htm

Certainly there are threads that tie all these non-Judeo-derived religions together and they were researching those links throughout the 30s and 40s. I guess we're still doing it.

paranormality.com/tarot-birth-card-calculator-the-moon-the-hermit.shtml

Just a wild guess but it sort of sounds like you should read the Kybalion.

You do realize you're splitting hairs on this though right. No people or group of people, Hebrew or otherwise ought to call themselves Jews. Those who do, however are often found engaging in degeneracy and parasitism. As you say the Hebrew bloodlines are lost to due mixing and therefore such "real" Hebrews are inconsequential to any discussion of Jews. A Jew as we know them is a Jew through inbred genetics and the worship of foul, corrupt things. No Jew is free of that. Ashkenazi, Sephardim, Mizhrahim. They degenerates in every sense regardless of their origins.

There is however some intrigue though, a fourth Jewish group has been petitioning for entrance since 1948, but always been denied. Genetic testing puts them as having a better allele count than Ethiopians to Solomon, upwards of 40% markers.
Trump went with Black Israelites because he knows. THose are the closest well known and visible groups that could have been Hebrew.
Sorry I can't remember the 4th group, decided to throw a lot of what I know out and start fresh.
Found so many interesting things and begun to know the future before it happens. Considering to see if I can start learning Deja Fu in a test of prediction versus analysis capabilities and from tehre move onto data analysis.

We are moon hermits, awake during the hours of the moon and in solitude.

Yeah I forgot the actual term for the fourth group as well.
You mind clarifying that one for me?

My brothers!

george w. bush and bill clinton

i missed this, link?

anyone?

Got that too. I thought I'd be Tower/Chariot or Justice/High Priestesses.

D/L seems based heavily in duology, though not as stale as Wheel/Magician.

Off by one!

Reading the Kyballion is good advice, also Initiation Into Hermetics I would suggest reading the whole thing, but you skip to the principle of water and understand that the moon is water and vice versa.

The Hermit and the Moon are my cards.

SOMETHING ON SATURN HAS RECOGNIZED THE GOD EMPEROR'S SIGNATURE COLOR.

sciencealert.com/saturn-s-mysterious-hexagon-has-changed-from-blue-to-gold-and-no-one-knows-why

Am I predicting the future in an abstract sense that conforms to how you get random data from the CMB or am I predicting it in recognizing that a stamped coin will land with teh side it was stamped on up.

Noice.

I got the same. Perhaps as said, we're destined to be Wizards. I'm only a year away from unlocking my true powers.

its an uncommon combination on Holla Forums, but you and me both

Oh okay I thought that's what you were saying but wasn't sure
In high school I woke up with deja vu everyday for about a year and was asking the same questions. I never came to a sufficient answer myself but going off personal experience I'd say it's a mix of some sort.

What are the odds

Christ died AD 33, 3rd of march 3PM.
God loves His numbers.

Asked the I Ching what Trump would do for America.

Answer: Water & Earth. Indicates there is good fortune. But let Trump re-examine himself, (as if) by divination, whether his virtue be great, unintermitting, and firm. If it be so, there will be no error. Those who have not rest will then come to him; and with those who are (too) late in coming it will be ill.

praise kek, truly he is great

Well, I filled out my application to join the Trump administration at 2am last night. So at least I fucking tried, gods and Volk.

Glad you had my back with that 3.

Praise kek

hahaha im another one of these Death Emperor bastards and i know why

There's a very popular theory that deja vu is the ability to detect changes in the timeline. I've been experiencing deja vu almost every a week up to sometimes more than once in a day since 1999, if that means anything. This past year has been filled with tons of deja vu moments.

Well, it does have that quality in the Matrix.

Literally the best book ever. The only books and people you need to read to be ein Übermensch:

FUG. I got hanged man, and empress.

It basically says I'm an user who posts on message boards acting like a stereotypical user

That's unnerving in how well it describes myself…

fuck off, shlomo

I'm so proud.

I hope we can now make Italy great again.

t. Italian

Trump confirmed for 1946 damage control. He's going to fix the mess that Clinton and Bush made.

wew

Reporting in!

NO LONGER COINCIDENCE

NO LONGER COINCIDENCE

NO LONGER COINCIDENCE

NO LONGER COINCIDENCE

NO LONGER COINCIDENCE

NO LONGER COINCIDENCE

NO LONGER COINCIDENCE

NO LONGER COINCIDENCE

NO LONGER COINCIDENCE

NO LONGER COINCIDENCE

NO LONGER COINCIDENCE

NO LONGER COINCIDENCE

NO LONGER COINCIDENCE

That theory I feel has gained in popularity due to the Matrix. Since it was a minor plot point
I don't put much into that theory, I think it's more tuning into CMB allowing for you to more accurately predict how the coin will land. There could be more /fringe/ elements to it but I've only done some light Hermetic reading.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_dress
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Age
illuminatiwatcher.com/decoding-illuminati-symbolism-saturn-black-cube/

It's true. Kek loves 7s and 3s most of all.

They're not gonna make it.

he'll be chief prosecutor in Hillary's trial. the metal rat will terminate her.

It's always been white/gold to me fam

Someone get a representative over there dressed as Patrick Bateman ti check his dubs in real life.

Fucking shit, I meant trips fuck,

Reporting for duty.

guys I have the same cards as the God Emperor

is this a sign

forgot pick

Room for one more SUN WIZARD?

I mistyped at first and got "Moon" and "Hermit"

Went to the other site and typed correctly this time and was shocked to see…

WE LIKE KEK

trump tonetta

I got the same pair

Brothers!

"The Star and Strength share a root in the creative motherhood of The Empress. The women in all three cards are one divine form in different costumes, with different tasks. To The Empress, all her children are beloved, and seen and treated equally. The Star sees benign beauty and goodness in nature and herself. She trusts what she sees and leaves it alone. Strength sees the raw, immediate power in nature and in herself. She controls and contains it like a dam works with a river."
t. tarotschool.com/Star_Strength.html

I believe the reason so many have this card is because of balance. From what I understand, this pair signifies the combination of beauty and power, both of which the white man have a high appreciation for.

That's mine as well.

ZA WARUDO

It's just kek having a laff, m8

am i awaited?

But haven't we already done that?

I mean we got Trump elected. Doesn't that mean that we're the most powerful Occult group on Earth? Looks like the Thule society came back hard and with a vengeance.

Not only that but he's an obese man on statins and aspirin.
Mike Pence is a more likely president.

God's candidate.

What does this even mean

You're either a STEMfag or a NEET Monk.

Right here, lad.

Sounds good to me.

Moon hermit reporting in.

My brother's and mine are the same.
Weird shit.

So I assume it means pretty much this?

I got sun, wheel, magician.

I am the meme magician!

Checked, mr. meme magician.

I feel unique, but at the same time alone :/

You're here.
So you're never alone

Might just be hubris talking, but I genuinely think they have no idea what to do with us.

Hi bro 03241991

The fire rises

:^)

7 is the number of perfection in christianity.

Lord Jesus Christ, thank you for Trump.

Am I really the only Hanged Man/Empress here?

There is so much right and wrong with this. On one hand its retarded, there are no lagrange multipliers in calc 1. On the other hand, triple integrals are just that. Polite sage for off topic

I made a strawpoll because birth cards on Holla Forums seem to be HEAVILY skewed which is really weird, because the proportions should be the same between all of them.
Maybe there's something behind that disproportion?

strawpoll.me/11625961

Me too.

It is odd isn't it.

I'm far far too British for mysticism though.
So I suspect the mysticism emerged as an explanation for a natural phenomena that couldn't be explained by the tools available.

Perhaps time of birth in relation to the seasons has some effect on the mind and body?

Check them here, that website has a functional calculator but this one gives way better explanations
paranormality.com/tarot-birth-card-calculator-hanged-man-empress.shtml

Thanks fam

(Cont.)

So thinking of grabbing a tarot deck now and learning to read dat shit.

Seems theres a few different decks out there with their own methods of interpretation.
Which should I grab?

I'm actually World/Empress too, nice.

World Empress > Sun Wheel Magician

Oh.
Well.
I just did some looking and what did I find?
The Crowley deck is also referred to as the Thoth deck.

Fucking hell.
Alright kek you win this round

How unexpected

What does it mean

HE KNOWS

SAVAGE

You edgy as fuck but you can still be good guy

I have the same cards as Adolf Hitler. Feels good man.

For your amusement:
w ww.gematrix.org/?word=7077
- "what have we done to ourself but now is the time to look forward and not look back in fear and anger "
- "but his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, we will not have this man to reign over us"
The last one seems bad but it is from the parable of the Ten Minas (Luke 19).
- "if there be yet many years behind, according unto them he shall give again the price of his redemption out of the money that he was bought for"
Leviticus 25:51.

We are Kek's champions.

What about 8s? I feel like he also favors Hitler dubs I would even say it's 7>8>3>(1,2,4,5,6,9,0).
We will see by the post number. You got 334, as in close but not quite maybe. If I get trips he also favors the 8.
Shadilay

I'd imagine that the members of the ogdoad like the number 8.
They're the OG group of 8 and all.

I've never heard of birth cards before. Why are so many of us here Sun-Wheel-Magician? Interesting.

Well, now I'm sad. Maybe Kek just doesn't like me

Rider-Waite Smith is the most common
Crowley and the other Golden Dawn ones may be a bit more Egyptian, and contain Hermetic influence, but be warned. Half the shit on the card is esoteric bullshit. He and his secret society made their own personal decks with personal intentions. Personal beliefs. Personal ideas.
He and his were on the 'darker' side of hidden knowledge. I would recommend a more traditional deck. Marseilles, Rider-Waite, anything from before 1960. Things made by trial and error over a millennia.

that's almost triples

Cheer up user.
Recent events suggest that Kek does indeed like Holla Forumslocks.

I have no problem with Hermeticism, and Rider-Waite is full of that symbolism. And this is all "esoteric bullshit."

remember to sacrifice dank memes to k-k and everything will be great

Not what I meant. Hermeticism is good, Golden Dawn jewish cock sucking isn't. Hebrew letter on every card

Now that's a god I can get behind.

It's 6 days, as others have pointed out, but his first full day in office counts as the 7. So… the prophesy is fulfilled.

Yup. The Star and Strenght Master race.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarot

Picture-card packs are first mentioned by Martiano da Tortona probably between 1418 and 1425, since the painter he mentions, Michelino da Besozzo, returned to Milan in 1418, while Martiano himself died in 1425. He describes a deck with 16 cards with images of the Greek gods and suits depicting four kinds of birds. However the 16 cards were obviously regarded as "trumps" as, about 25 years later, Jacopo Antonio Marcello called them a ludus triumphorum, or
"game of trumps".

You have to go back

born on:
June 14, 1946 (age 70 years)
INAUGURATION day:
Friday, January 20

it is 25,788 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 70 years, 7 months, 6 days excluding the end date

so yes that seems correct here is the math for you

My cards.

So whats the difference?

Also wasn't rider-waite cooked up by a yank company in the 1900s?

ID888?

Oh. Turns out both were done by people involved in the golden dawn.

This is accurate; Golden Dawn was basically Englishmen LARPing as Jews.

>implying there's a difference

The difference is how much Jewish influence went into it.
Rider-Waite might be a as you say, but after comparing it with dozens of other decks it appears to be purposefuly made, in a word, 'generic'. Where the Crowley deck is full of symbol soup that ends up arbitrary the Rider-Waite is clean.

How about this for a comparison. Crowley deck is like Evangelion. Pretty, but the point gets lost on much of it unless you were the creator, and the old testament is heavily referenced. Rider-Waite is like DBZ, super easy to follow and copied a thousand times thereafter.

Oh shit well fuck me then. Good thing I have a Marseilles as well.

Add me to the list. Also Tower + Chariot. Strong will. Intent towards change.

Don't do this. The KJV is better in so many ways, including this verse: For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first

The Temperance and the Hierophant together, combined as a pair of Tarot birth cards make an excellent pair for guidance and wisdom. Temperance is exactly as it sounds a tempering of a situation or circumstance. However on a deeper level it is symbolic of skillfully mastering difficult situations and helping to restore balance from discord. When the rituals and routines are brought along by the Hierophant, Temperance casts her spell. This is to ensure that any wisdom gained from the Hierophant is tempered. As the advice from the Hierophant tends to be informative and wise, the information gleaned from a combination of these cards can be even better. They act as two good councillors whose advice is both magnified and tempered by each other.

I happen to have the same cards as the god emperor himself. I've no words.

I seriously think that my time here in Holla Forums is everything to get ready for something bigger. I'll do what I can, praise kek.

Same as Hillary Clinton
lel

Same as Hitler

Same as George Soros
I have the same

Goebbels had the Sun/Wheel/Magician too btw

==SHADILAY
SHADILAY==

It's fascinating how well it fits. Not only his strengths but also his faults.

It'sfunny how many Sunwheel-Wizards we have here too. Literal Swastika-Wizards holy shit.

K-K > YHWEW

CELESTIAL TRIPPLES

does this mean I'm a secret jew?

Mother of dubs…

I always knew your chinese cartoons couldn't satisfy you.

Selection bias. Everyone who got something gay like me probably won't post theirs.

what the fuck is going on

I got death/emperor, it sounds like I'm some kind of RWDS/Pepe/Sheogorath.

HOL UP U IS SAYIN I IZ EMPURAHZ N SHIT?

So.

Been thinking on this for a moment.

The Rider deck was written by a guy obsessed with examining western mythology as a unified thing.
Crowley took western mythology as a unified canon and combined it with elements of eastern and Egyptian mythology. Then made a bullshit religion whose central tenet was "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will."

But being a Britbong I'm rational. If its not empirical its craaaap.
So I got to thinking.
All this mysticism bullshit keeps cropping up. My gut says there's something here but theres patterns and where there are patterns there are rules which means this can be understood and rationalised.
Then I remembered something Mosley said.
Something along the lines of how when we combine classic wisdom with modern science then at least we shall have the measure of the world and some sanity back into the affairs of men.

And this election? We've had all this crazy shit then the kek stuff and the moloch stuff? Two entities from two very different religious traditions being pitted against each other?
A unified mythological worldview is the only one that makes sense in this context.
Which must mean no religion is right as they hold themselves exclusive and all these mystical traditions are trying to explain the same phenomena.

Multiple groups of people over the course of human history have noticed this sort of shit. And they've all tried to understand it.

Read Carl Gustav Jung, lad. He's been mulling over the archetypal entities and the nature of the soul (that consisting of image thoughtforms, sounds familiar?) and the great impact the collective unconsciousness has on every living man.

So how do we explain the real world effects of all this?

Welcome to the life of one initiated into the mysteries.

If your a scientist, with the quantum observer effect.
youtube.com/watch?v=0AihD2__gKE&list=PLF4513ADF171E3995

If you desire something more concrete you can start with the esoteric biochem
my.mixtape.moe/bqubko.pdf

Or perhaps you are more right brained inclined, then I would recommend studying sacred geometry and how it relates to the esoteric elements and forms of our universe.
ted.com/talks/garrett_lisi_on_his_theory_of_everything
vimeo.com/37153242

tl;dr what we choose to be/emanate via exertion of freewill-awareness will manifest into reality.

SHADILAY!

tfw sun wizard

It seems i must attune myself to my inner hermit and learn from his wisdom.

bong here, tower/chariot as well brother.
Holla Forums is like family to me. It's just amazing what we've shared, especially in the last year.
First Brexit, now Trump, soon US/Europe/Russia alliance, space-reich and the end of (((the protocols))) and its followers.
It gives me strength just knowing there are (at least) a few thousand others celebrating the rise of Trump, following the magick of memes, and enjoying the ride.
Thanks guys

Embrace your cards user. The Devil is all about magic, mystery and desire, and The Lovers is the card of determination and intuition.

strawpoll.me/11625961

Is Holla Forums invited to the inauguration?
I would wear my very best Ben Garrison t-shirt, and the jeans without the holes in them…

My how…symmetrical.

You guys have a spot for one more in the squad?

So did anyone think to look up Trumps cards?

Death & the Emperor.

Guys, look at the teran cards for presidents and first ladies. Also, Tower+Chariot reporting in.

Can someone tell me what this means?

MAGA

tarotschool.com/Judgement_Priestess.html

Daily reminder that 'do what thou wilt' refers to the 'true will', NOT personal desires.
It means go with the flow.

The tarot, like most things we call mysticism, is pure bullshit. You aren't predicting outcomes of things that are yet to be, there is no cloud of possibilities you have divine or arcane access to, there is no relation to physical elements or star signs or planetary orbits.
Like dubs it is really up to the individual to fit it into their world, its the ideas of the element, constellation, planet's path that work it.
Where the magic lies is our ability to make an order out of the symbol, a new key to our own progress. Like a post that would go unnoticed if not for its repeating digits the signs bring light to an otherwise dark corner. A path where there was none before. It matters not if the path leads anywhere at all, for in human experience the journey holds more treasure and meaning than any destination.
Placebos always work, whether they're known to be such or not. Trees fall in the forest, but without man what purpose does the tree serve? It might as well not make a sound, for no man will be affected by it. A dubs post carries more gravity than an identical post without dubs, for the lone fact that we see it as something good to experience.

It works because the Word is within it. It works because it is within our World.

This man doubts the power of digits. Heretic.

Nay, I exalt them above all else, for the led us to KEK

Me and my friend both got those two
What do they mean? I don't know

Trump is the coming of Kek. Like Christ, but manifesting the frog god instead of Yahweh.

At the end of our September conversation, Lichtman made another call: that if elected, Trump would eventually be impeached by a Republican Congress that would prefer a President Mike Pence — someone whom establishment Republicans know and trust.

“I'm going to make another prediction,” he said. “This one is not based on a system; it's just my gut. They don't want Trump as president, because they can't control him. He's unpredictable. They'd love to have Pence — an absolutely down-the-line, conservative, controllable Republican. And I'm quite certain Trump will give someone grounds for impeachment, either by doing something that endangers national security or because it helps his pocketbook.”

So while Republican voters clearly came home before Nov. 8 — network exit polls show 90 percent of GOP voters cast ballots for Trump — it's less clear that the party leadership is on board. (Lichtman actually isn't the only person to predict a Trump impeachment; this morning, the New York Times's (((David Brooks))) suggested that a Trump impeachment or resignation was “probably” in the cards sometime within the next year.)

Is that Lichtman also rolling the digits?
Kek be praised we counter predict his heresy.

t. increasingly nervous man

Rumors say Trump wants to do rallies even as president when he has the time, supposedly to discuss policies and explain new shit. i pray to Kek that this is true but only that Daily Beast shit report it.