archive.is/xWIIt
archive.is/i4Wux
archive.is/Mjgze
archive.is/Mmvrd
archive.is/fLFqx
archive.is/ebMGT
archive.is/7S0v4
archive.is/lySL4
telegraph.co.uk/tv/0/game-thrones-season-8-scripts-written-episodes-could-2-hours/
winteriscoming.net/2017/07/28/tourism-ireland-adds-scenes-stormborn-game-thrones-tapestry/
winteriscoming.net/2017/07/28/game-thrones-cinematographer-episodes-four-five-surprising-satisfying/
watchersonthewall.com/pilou-asbaek-eurons-changeable-personality-seeking-spectacular-death-endgame-game-thrones/
cbc.ca/news/business/hbo-game-of-thrones-piracy-streaming-1.4226959
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/got/ off-season #26
archive.is/X6Bmi
/got/ off-season #27
archive.is/BIEO0
/got/ off-season #28
archive.is/XfK57
/got/ off-season #29
archive.is/iE9uV
/got/ off-season #30
archive.is/KgiZP
/got/ off-season #31
archive.is/9kYMS
/got/ off-season #32
archive.is/snL8R
/got/ off-season #33
archive.is/AnU6M
/got/ off-season #34
archive.is/aurCK
/got/ off-season #35
archive.is/UVqBQ
/got/ off-season #36
archive.is/afyN5
/got/ off-season #37
archive.is/xWIIt
/got/ off-season #38
archive.is/i4Wux

/got/ S07E01 LIVE #1
archive.is/Mjgze
/got/ S07E01 LIVE #2
archive.is/Mmvrd
/got/ S7 thread #3
archive.is/fLFqx
/got/ S7 thread #4
archive.is/ebMGT
/got/ S07E02 LIVE
archive.is/7S0v4
/got/ S7 thread #6
archive.is/lySL4

FUCK GRRM

*fat laugh*

Everyone wearing dark grey and brown really signals how serious and mature the show is.

First for Arya

Promo shots from Ep3

Part 2

Tell me about the eunuch! Why does he wear the mask?

And of course, the long-awaited meeting takes place on Dragonstone
How hard is Manlet in the North going to get bullied?

Now we're talking

He's going to bend the knee, justifying it with Kelly-C's masterful skills in strategy and government.

Why is she sexy, Anons?

Some wear the grey… quite literally

It wasn't me though. By the way, that guy must be a midget, like Maisie is 150 cms, and she almost comes to the top of his head

By the way, am I just hallucinating or wasn't there a thread we've posted in on Tuesday that just disappeared? I've linked the #6 and made this #7 but I'd swear there was another one inbetween

Maisie says they did disappear, just like 2 of her threads…

Does /got/ agree?

So she is happy someone finally licked her pussy? Where are the outtakes though?

Christ this is crap.

Unacceptable! Came here specifically to save the Best Of#2 compilation because I was browsing from phone at the time and now it's all gone
Plus it triggers my archiving autism

Would make a fine garden decoration

Wtf why did it let me upload the same pic twice, this was supposed be the first

I swear I didn't recognized you, despite I know this is always you

I can't post the screencap though, because it's in the missing half of the previous thread, which the site still considers to be there…

When?

Itt

Check your penis privileges, sh*tlords

Even with the Maisies posted? B-but I've been using filenames like "1624" for two years now, why do you have so little interest in me ;_;

You know, there has been an influx of Maisieposters, and most of them used filenames like that, and this time of day is pretty unusual for you to appear. You've been gone for so long…
This is where I've recognized you.

So she had lesbo sex before

What the hell man, that legitimately hurts.

I didn't want to hurt your feelings, Sir Maisiefag. How can I compensate you?

Kek

Just leave it be

(witnessed)
I hope you won't hate me for this. I'll send you Best of 2 in email, okay?

Their spines look pretty bent and broken to me :^)

sneks rekt

I just hope Hound and BwB are back next episode

Big White Blokes?

He's a fairly large fellow

Or you could make a pixel dot on it Paint and post it for everyone to see? That's what do I do with the archive guy haha. 8ch isn't very smart, it let me post two identical pictures virtually next to each other →

So how does slicing off the scales keep his mind sane?

It's probably "only" tissue so far and hasn't reached his nervous system or something? The maester says he still has some moths left before his minds goes. Something else bothered me though
The alternative to suicide for Jorah was going to ruins of Old Valyria where the stonemen hang out, we've seen them in S5. They basically turn into zombies once greyscale gets hold of their brain, but they're still human right? Like when an animal gets rabies. The question is, how do they survive there? There's nothing to eat there, even animals stay away from the ruins plus they don't seem capable of effective hunting. Smugglers, pirates, slavers, travellers and such choose different paths if possible, so the odd human victim here and there hardly provide sufficient food.

How is the disease so dangerous if it can be cured by removing the damaged tissue?

For you

It's not necessarily deadly when contracted, it's said how Jorah could have cut his hand off and he'd be fine (assuming he'd survive the amputation). Problem is that no one wants to treat grey scale, especially in later stage because it's highly contagious. The greyscale-treating, book-writing maester died of it himself
Stannis mentioned how Shireen got greyscale treatment - cutting off half her face wasn't an option - and it worked too, so there are less invasive remedies than the Sam is attempting, it seems

It was a funny typo

Amputation was the standard treatment for out-of-control infections before effective antibiotics, so avoiding it in hopes of some magical cure is retarded and shows the writers are unable to even imitate a non-contemporary mindset.

But user, the audience is so dumb, that if they cut off Jorah's hand, they will confuse him with Jaime

Not what he's known for, exactly

Oh, but if they had had the fatty administer some experimental dangerous alchemical cure, they could have saved money on special effects while retaining the dangerousness of the disease.

They save it elsewhere.
I don't think anyone really cares about that. Neither the non-bookfag watchers, neither the creators, so…

Are you sure you don't have a foreskin?

How doesn't it make sense though?

But I do have one

What I meant is that it's perfectly in-character for Jorah to screw himself like that

I still haven't wstched a single episode of this show. Is it worth binging or is it normalfag tier?

It's the most "normalfag" thing in the world except sitcoms maybe, but caring about what is "normalfag" or not makes you a normalfag yourself. I'd recommend it definitely, if for nothing else than /got/ posting

But it's not perfectly in-character for all the supposed near hopeless victims the disease has claimed to built it up to be the supposedly spooky death sentence. As it now stands, it's just a slow rugose version of standard skin infection.

People used to die of much more trivial causes than that in medieval ages. It's not hard to imagine a simple peasant would rather visit a village witch and apply herbs in vain hope than cutting off a limb on the spot. Plus it's not very widespread, is it? How many stonemen are there in the ruins?
It is, unless you act immediately or can afford expensive maesters like in Stannis' case

That's 90% of the reason why I still watch this garbage, and the rest is Maisie

But she still has Maisie's face

She hasn't shilled the marine rapists in a while, do you think she lost interest?

I think that's her off-season project. Now she is obliged to HBO and GoT, but soon she'll have to promote Mary Shelley too

I thought Mary Shelley died years ago

She did, but now, after countless Frankenstein-adaptations, they are making movies about her life.

Two of them are in works, the first will have pic related and Maisie, and it's a romantic drama about the wife of the poet who comes up with this idea, that becomes the legendary gothic horror tale.

The otehr will feature Sophie "Cocklehead" Turner as Mary Shelley, and it's a Van Helsing-style horror thingy with lots of CGI and a story about how the tale of Frankenstein had realistic events as it's basis or something.

Hehe :)

But then I looked up Sophie's project and it seems that after the announcement three years ago it's stuck in development or something? Maisie wins!

The Maisie one has potential, but it's directed by some sandnigger, so maybe it will feature shoehorned blacks, women and gays

Oh dear I completely forgot about the director
Lets not be prejudiced, alright?

You just jelly

But if she is like the guy who made La vie d'Adéle, I'll be satisfied.

They're also at the bow of the ship. Pottery.

LOL

You maisie posters screwed me up sexually. I never fapped to pics of a clothed woman until you started spamming them.

…They're not. That's the point of their existence.

Why do they call them transsexual these days then?

Bronn will save Bad Pussy from the Red Keep's dungeons right?

Flee back to Dorne with a QT wife who will assume the Dornish crown and let everyone else face the White Walkers while you suckle on her perfect tits on the beach.

I imagine Bronn will lock eyes with her and something will happen for sure, I'm guessing some kind of altercation between him and Jaime, despite being buddies.

Could they have made a worse casting decision for Theon than babyface Alfie Allen?

His sister Lily Allen as Daenerys Targaryen

Game of Toys could not make a real dagger? The blade is not sharp and looks like plastic.

Will she get her own spinoff? Or she could be the villian in the upcoming A.R.Y.A. series

That's the Maisie Effect

woman would have complained after a while that its too heavy.
Other wise they should have made all the weapons out of metal just not sharpened like a practice blade.

bad pussey needs to die. she was in a fucking soap opera here in Italy

I haven't posted on any other board, except this in the last 2 years, so how does posting Maisie here is astroturfing? Don't say the waifuist shit, I have nothing to do with them…
It would be interesting to know why you had these in the first place, but you know what? I don't care, because I assume you are that faggot who comes back every 2nd month and says "boo hoo you have pictures of an actress saved on your computer which depict her when she was under 18, that makes you a pedo".

Get real, nigger, she is 20 years old now…

Are the white walkers really the bad guys in this show?

They bring winter, winter is awesome so obviously the answer is no they not the bad guys. The bad guys are all the feminist dykes.

Why didn't he kill Sam?

because plot armor too stong

You can't kill the author insert, user. Sam needs to live so he can start writing ASoIaF in the last scene.

I wonder if the finale will have a Gurm cameo as old Sam.

it was an homage to Terrence Malick, art for the sake of art alone. /got/ is truly the most kino series ever made.

It was the smart move. He assessed a Sam wight would be a giant fucking hindrance.

They are an allegory for shitskins.

A fine evening for some /maisiebutt/, isn't it?

S8 scripts are already done, and producers are considering making the 6 episodes 2 hours long each
telegraph.co.uk/tv/0/game-thrones-season-8-scripts-written-episodes-could-2-hours/

See guys, that's how you win 12 Emmies every year

Embrace it friends, Maisielove is a gift of enlightenment

wish I could get pants like that. the only ones available where I live are blue jeans and grey sweatpants.

Nah. I've actually went and bought the books like a madman. I figure I will finish them just in time for Winds to come out. Kind of have trouble stopping to surfing the web and read though.

Nice. It might be femnaz schlock at this point but 12 hours of the feminists getting BTFO by the lich king will be fun. I look forward to it a lot. The current season is all filler though.

Speaking of local actors, Slovakia was represented in GoT too as I found out only recently and it's this guy → lmao. Plus the Night King of course, and he was also the one doing the double wield swirls in Tower of Joy scene as Dayne, details of face belonged to the other actor. He's mostly a stunt guy and master swordsman

Are you a seductive 5 foot girl too? :P

Just how long are those books you bought? Haha. I grabbed three random Discworld novels from my shelf to ease me through alcohol withdrawal some days ago and they're brilliant, enjoyed them much more than I did as an 11 year old originally.
It seems necessary too, lot of this season being a filler as you pointed out there's no reasonable way in which D&D can wrap it up in 6 hours.

I like how instead of pressing the button and moving on you screencapped it and posted it in the thread. It's both ironic and meta, someone should print out your post and hang it in a modern art museum.

We've got a tough guy in here, Anons

Lmao

not really. more like a seductive 140 kg dude.

Wouldst thee hangeth this tapestry in thy cubiculo, sir?

Well, if the ASOIAF series so far isn't enough to keep me busy until Winds I do have the Sword of Truth, Memory, Sorrow, and Thorn, The Fionavar Tapestry and The Prince of Nothing to fill the time with. Wheel of Time if I get desperate.
It would be enough for a montage of everyone getting killed by the white walkers and the army of the dead.

How is Pratchett anyway? I haven't read a single book by him because his style seemed very reddit from what I've heard.

There's 77 metres of this in Ireland, if anyone is interested
winteriscoming.net/2017/07/28/tourism-ireland-adds-scenes-stormborn-game-thrones-tapestry/

I like the bayeux style of it, it's just a shame the subject matter is such an inane show.

In its nature, Discworld is a spoof of fantasy cliches with plenty of quips, if that's what you consider Reddit. But besides that, there's a genuinely great storytelling with arcs that make you flip pages with more interest than ASOIAF. Good portion of those 41 novels are stand-alones with no need to read the previous or next installments, so I'd give for example Mort, Pyramids, Small Goods or Guards! Guards! (that one especially) a try if I were you. Very light read, but extremely engaging in its specific way
Didn't read any of those I'm afraid, but Prince of Nothing is generally praised as a great work. Same with Wheel of Time, some Anons in /got/ even discussed that one about a year ago so they can tell you more.

*Small Gods

Tried to make some at home, didn't turn out so well

Was this a good acting performance?

I suppose I could give Pratchett a go. Should the Discworld series be read in order or can I start with his best stuff? I know they are standalone but that doesn't necessarily mean that's the best way to experience it.

The as dimples are top notch and her disappointment when he dropped his pants was okay. The Sex scene didn't convince at all however, B-.

*ass dimples

Diff user, but I'd recommend just reading them in publication order. You can see how his writing evolved, and you get introduced to everything and everyone in chronological order.
Just a warning, Pratchett was a great writer, but his morals could veer quite Left at times, especially in the repeated mentions of how the major city of Ankh-Morpork was becoming more multicultural, and thus better, and the people who don't like it are the villains. It's not too frequent, but if that's not a problem, his books and characters were fantastic.

Yeah she definitely has a talent or two

I would like to rehearse with her this sex scene.

user → is 100% correct, because even though it's not necessary for understanding the stories, there are often occasions when protagonists of their respective novels make cameo appearances in others (and vice versa), so you could miss out on the references and humour. Repeating places of interest and character relations are also described in more detail than in later works understandably. Still, I'd say trying out one of the best ones to see if it's worth your time to read through the whole thing won't hurt your experience at all. Mostly because the first two initial ones are somewhat rough around the edges and Pratchett doesn't quite reach his level there yet, so they could possibly deter you and that would be shame.

It's possible to interpret that way perhaps, however it's hardly noticeable from what I remember from my original readings. Either way, it's definitely not a thinly disguised liberal propaganda like some other popular fantasy series *ehm* pic relat- *ehm*

To be fair, that sort of thing is mostly in the latter half of his books involving the city. Plenty of his books were set outside the city. It is a shame, because he was a genuinely great writer. I'd still recommend reading his books.

I didn't notice it at all when I first read them as a teenager, but I'm re-reading them, and as it went on, Pratchett would comment on Ankh Morpork becoming multiracial with the trolls and dwarves as stand ins. It was clearly what was happening to London. But, it's generally not focused on, and like you said, not thinly veiled propaganda. It doesn't get in the way of a good story.

Oh, didn't make it that far → , only about 16-17 from the start. You might be right about the leftism later, then

T H O T P A T R O L

they probably held up a pizza burger to get GRRM to look like that

Lmao

Get hype for Sons of the Dragon.

'Jingo' which was his 21st Discworld novel rally amps it up, because that one was all about the clash between Ankh Morpork and Klatch, which is basically a stand in for the Middle East. It includes a Klatchian family having their kebab shop get set on fire, and they have to move from Ankh Morpork back to Klatch.
It's probably Pratchetts worst novel in terms of leftist propaganda. It's still a good novel, technically, but I'd recommend skipping it.

Guess who

That's disappointing, because
+finish the series is exactly what I plan to do now, now I'm afriad of the later books. Re-read Mort, Pyramids, and Guards! Guards! (remembered those as my favorites) all in two days and there was next to nothing annoyingly leftie in those, and Guards are set in Ankh-Morpork entirely. But yeah they're early in the series

Absolutely

Cool! I wish someone would represent Hungary too

Yeah, the earlier ones have pretty much no lefty shit in them.
And again, most of the books don't, even in the later ones, and even when they do, the books are still good because Pratchett was a great writer. But avoid Jingo. It's so lefty, on re-read.
Although, Monstrous Regiment is more interesting nowadays than it was when I first read it.

You're a big guy.

What's a cubiculo?

Are there any Maisies on it?

Also what does this mean?

Also I've just finished Equal Rites from Pratchett!

Good to know, thanks for the warning. Which Discworld books are your favorite?

I always know, but should I introduce myself before starting conversation?

You're not pulling any tricks on us anymore, Sir Gifmaker

Plenty of Maisies, I imagine!

Hazily remember you mentioned you're Discworld fan too, aren't you?

for what purpose? 1 hour of filler and characters delivering boring expository dialogue in a room is already bad enough

Ooh that's tough.
Night Watch is my favorite Guards book.
Hogfather is my favorite Death book.
It's hard to decide for the Unseen University/Rincewind, I enjoy them all. Maybe just the very first two books, because they're such outright parodies of fantasy books, and revel in it, and there were less rules about the whole Discworld.
Either Lords and Ladies, or Carpe Jugulum for the Witches.
And for the Miscellaneous characters, Small Gods and Going Postal were great.
I think once you get to around Unseen Academicals, you can really tell Pratchett's Alzheimer's were affecting his writing, especially with Raising Steam. And his final book, The Shepard's Crown, was basically just a send off and a thank you, more than a regular novel.

Great, most of those are still ahead of me so that's something to look forward to! Is Night Watch really better than Guards? Hard to imagine
;_;

They promise there's plenty of action still left in S7 (link below), let alone S8 when it's all comming to an end.
winteriscoming.net/2017/07/28/game-thrones-cinematographer-episodes-four-five-surprising-satisfying/
By "satisfying" they probably mean the bit where Dany's Mongols and a dragon wreck Lannister army, but personally I can't wait for Jon + Thormund + Hound + Thoros + Berric + Gendry going behind the Wall

I think Night Watch is better than Guard Guards. Without spoiling anything, the streets are meaner, and the villain is too, and there's other cool stuff going on.

Reading The Shepard's Crown was bitter sweet.

Some observations I've made about acting:

Emilia has stopped acting silly this season, she sucks now. I miss her goofy facial expressions from earlier. Her eyebrows are static. Did she get one of them plastic surgery thingies that makes one unable to emote?

John Bradley is actually doing a great job as Sam. Just the face he makes when Jorah asks if he has ever cured anyone of greyscale before is priceless.

In general all the women sucks because they take the material too seriously and only stand around with a blank face. Lena being the only one who can pull off looking smug. Euron is plaued by the actor with most energy.

*played

Agree on everything, and you're correct about Euron too
watchersonthewall.com/pilou-asbaek-eurons-changeable-personality-seeking-spectacular-death-endgame-game-thrones/

BUT
How about Mais? The Nymeria scene for example?

;_;

Are you seriously going to give Gurm money for that?

that's ruff

Oh you

She's bearable I suppose but she isn't much fun nor is she very convincing. I'd say she was miscast but the character she played in earlier seasons was much more fitting. I guess it's the writing that haven't allowed her to flex her acting muscles for some time now.

So has anyone collected the number of ways they fucked up from the book? I'd just like to have it for handy reference materials.

That list would be far too long.

thot=That Ho Over There
thotpatrol=patriarchy

I'll grant that Maise looks cute in an ugly sort of way in the earlier seasons but now she clearly has been on the wrong type of diet. Her face is one happy meal away from developing cellulite. It ruins any of her scenes cos all I see instead of a trained assassin traveling on the road is a pampered fat girl who eats way more than she needs to.

He's gonna get dominated by the strong woman. Stupid man thinks he can rule when he doesn't have the higher intelligence of a woman. Next his fragile male ego will be shattered when he finds out Daenerys, not him, is Azor Ahai.

when they bring the wight to the dragon pit why doesn't the Night's King just order it do nothing and make them look like liars?

Nope, when they kill you, they bring you back.
Everyone else just kills you and leaves you to rot.

so most of the remaining episodes will be people talking in a room sometimes followed by le ebin cgi battle. I'm starting to think S7-S8 will be the same style as the SW prequel trilogy

Why didn't the Night's King order Naxxramas into assault range of King's Landing?

I got hard
But there is one problem:

Jon doesn't burn.

THAT LINE WAS BROKEN!

It has been remade.

>"Turn that music down you damn kids!"

au contraire

Ever notice from the Episode 3 preview that Jon Snow gives her a look like it's the fattest ass he has ever seen?

well he is looking up. It must look like a overhanging cliff made of jello from his perspective.

Dragon BDSM is kind of hot tbh.

I wish my country had a better chance, just imagine Valeria Golino as Ellaria or Violante Placido as bad pussy

who?

who?

You can't finish a series that the author never completes.

better looking and acting women than bad pussy and muh revenge actresses

cbc.ca/news/business/hbo-game-of-thrones-piracy-streaming-1.4226959
SHUT IT DOWN

I know it's you! Forgive me…

Is it Maisie Time?

Yiss, I am.

I have The Colour of Magic, The Light Fantastic, Equal Rites, Moving Pictures, Little Gods, Rock Music and one novel

torrents made it easy to track down people because IPs always have to be visible, tracking down streamers is much harder.

I have a similar hat. it says "chocolate fedora: the creme de la creme of tips"

Thank you!

I get that you try to offend me here, but you have to try harder

That post is funny. I admit, tehre is something wrong with her face, but it's not too many burgers, it's fucking smoking… She is ruining herself big time with it. Also her limbs are really skinny, just her head is so round, that's why you see her as fat

Omg, what kind of orange is that? Is it legal to grow those things?
Gimme until 9pm, playing some TW Warhammer now

I'll wait for you

It's a highly clajzy type of orange made by a hater

Women who smoke are so damn sexy though. It makes them seem worldly and elegant.

People saying things like this leads to every pretty girl starting to smoke and look 10 years older than their actual age. Not to mention getting all those lame tattoos

Forehead wrinkles aren't sexy, and Maisie already has them. Not even the make up can conceal that (or her growing doublechin).

SOON

Every actor/actress who actually uses their face muscles have them. Look at Jean-Paul Belmondo, for example. And sadly smoking only makes it worse…

don't worry, I'm just warming up here

HAHAAHHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHHA

OY VEY

So apparently this is gilly? With I thought she was supposed to be ugly?

how old is that photo?

Has anyone made any funny .gif's of Euron's crash landing yet

Taken this year.

makeup is a bitch

she's like 30something, given she was 18 while she filmed the first season of skins I guess it's just make up

At this rate of everyone dying with no heirs and bullshit Hotpie is going to end up on the Iron Throne.

I'd rather a woman smoke than take in miles of cock.

According to youtube and other places, the Jon/Dany meeting goes down like this:

Yo yo, it's May-Z in da house

Criminally underrated posts

more like May-Z all over house

Hurr

;_;

Leaked dialogue when?

That's just her face, look at this → >>>>820388 or pic related, those pictures were taken almost immediately after she was done with shooting of S6. You can hardly find an ounce of body fat on Maisie, but you're right that she looked kind of puffy in these episodes, noticed it too. Maybe it's the cold? Either way, she has a naturally round head and perhaps it has something to do with and possibly toxicants of illegal nature :o

I think she's cuter in the show tbh. Makeup dehumanise women and I can only think of them like worthless sluts when they cake their faces with it.

The majority of women have smoked miles of cock. Shit sucks.

*S7, dear Lord my posting form is awful tonight

Don't worry, you have a few hours to warm up yet.

six more hours

Not Maisie though, Ollie is only her third boyfriend plus she lost her virginity to a cast member during S2 plus fling with that blond haired devil from iBoy** Still, it's not too many considering her age and standards of her peers
Her trip to Paris with Dr. Who producer before she got her role in the show didn't have to mean anything

No idea why though, I don't make this many mistakes while posting under heavy influence of alcohols. Awful!

how the fuck do you even know that?

I'll be with ye soon

nope, I just watch the thing

It's confidential sadly, as Maisiefriends respect her wishes and don't post the rare screencap before it got taken down. A little spoiler won't hurt though right?
#buttslut

how long till the episode starts thinking of going on a 2-3 hour bike ride

In my country, people say "A whore will become the best wife."

That shit is creepy. I bet those filters fuck up their souls too

That sounds like wishful thinking on the part of a lot of husbands and a plea by forcibly retired whores.

Virginity doesn't mean much these days.

On these occassions, yes, she did

Lost or GOT. Which should I watch for the first time?

Don't forget her Dubai trip

t. amish

GoT has Maisie

>me on the left

what happened there? did she return to islam?

That was probably taken before the person who took the photo fucked her.

This was taken after the person driving this car did the same.

Also look, I've accidentally made a little pink arrow:

so that's where that came from, I thought it was because of her chav attitude

But it has that feminine blond male.

Something for something.

lmao

I hope you get hit by a car.

What a shite country

you're a real hero

Exactly five hours, you have plenty of time still

Do you not know how many hours of ohotoshop and editing go into those? She probably has some betacuck edit them for her.

he's probably in this thread

Maisie bad wife confirmed

That's not even the worst one haha

Except I do have the screencap and shared it with Sir Gifmaker as well, but we've decided to keep it between the Maisiefriends as an inner circle secret artifact. She deleted it herself, so why should we spread it?

Inshallah

Here you go. A non-Instagram pic

That is incredibly scary

I have it:1

;)

Hold on a second, you mean the GoT-promoting trip HBO sent her on, not related to infamous sheikh yachts in any way? What was supposed to happen there?

two seconds after this was taken, a nigger ran off with her bags

You were that nigger, huh?

I like Emilia more than Maisie. AMA.

Those weren't Instagram pics, but private pictures one of her friends put on personal Facebook without permission and took down shortly afterwards. Naturally, it was too late then

damn straight

Why do you tread on Maisielover waters then?

Did you see the Terminator movie with her?

I'm way past the stage, where it would bother me that she is a *

Thats the most gay ass shit I ever read.
>>/reddit/
I see why got threads are cancer and it brings you reddit fags to Holla Forums

/got/ =/= /maisie/

No bullying

All things considered, do you think was a good casting as Dany?

This is the one true general and all men must post.

Genisys was a mistake but I watched it anyway.

GoT appeals to Reddit very much, luckily we're protected from crossposters

This is a good question. Honestly? No, I think they could have done better but I don't know if there were exigent circumstances.

And you haven't seen it before, which means you haven't been in any of the /got/ threads before, which means you are a newfag, probably from the place you are so eagerly wants us to go or from halfchan.
You are just jelly that we have itb and you don't. If you get me the uncensored version of her nude leak in front of that mirror, I post the screenshot for you.
Ah,reddit, reddit, reddit. Everything I don't like is reddit. And you think this is an argument. You think a sending away has effect on us.

We are Maisiefags
We stay

What's that? A bunny tail?

Depends, Lost has better initial mystery boxes, GoT has tits and dragons.

Hater BTFO

It was 5 *s, but I've fucked them up

I dont visit got threads becasue I dont like looking at ugly girls every 3 posts hint, its massie. you massie fags are garbage and wont last by season 8 becasue she dies this season thankfully.

D&D originally cast Tamzin Merchant and even shot the original pilot with her, but then decided to sack her and hired Emilia as a replacement. It's strange, because while Tamzin already had several productions under her belt including Tudors (where she supposedly gave very good performances), Emilia was a compete literal who. How do you think she convinced D&D?

that image is fucking stupid

why is his tie a flat rectangle?

So a "bunny" then? Surely no negative implication, right??

Ah, I remember you now. You're an angry hater. You should let Maisie into your heart. he brings joy.

Kek

Didnt you just call me a newfag that doesnt visit these threads? Which is it?

Also what kind of aname is Tamzin?

You wish

I don't know. You could be that massie guy from the past threads, disguised as a person who visited now because of the season, but that's really suspicious.

You're a heathen, that's for sure. Maisie's light won't shine on your poor soul!

So we've reached the 300 post mark, do we hang around here for a while more, or do we make #LIVE already?

There will usually be another thread but an hour or so before the episode airs, there will be a live thread.

Let's stay a little bit more here please, because the later the new thread is made, the easier to assemble the Best of is

We have a 750 post limit I think, or the site is still broken..? Live thread should be like 1 or 2 hours before.

Alright then pals

Proof?
Also, tehre is only you who calls her like this, that's why I've recognized you. The usual haters call her other names.

Correct, but the crippleware starts heating up and posting/loading becomes near possible near 400-500, especially when the velocity is high
Your wish is my command :)

There you have it, also considering since I dont really post here and you think I am some other massie hater from before means that there is clearly more of massie haters than you can count.

That's why I wish to stay here a bit longer, then I can concentrate on the next thread with full attention tomorrow

Just chill friends
a) Maisie is never leaving Holla Forums
b) People are absolutely free to criticize her or express negative opinions about her
No point in arguing!

Okay boss, you win this round.

But the Maisies will flow, no matter what

Off for some more Warhammer before the #LIVE starts, see ya tomorrow Maisiefriend :) Looking forward to Best of #3
OR, or, how about you stay with us for a change?

Miss me?

I wish to have sleep. Had almost 9 hours of work today. Also my fun is in assembling your posts tomorrow night

What is your criteria for having a post make the collage?

(Checked)
Cool, so enjoy the episode tomorrow

1. Makes me laugh
2. It retells why the episode was good/awful
3. It has trips/quads
4. It contains an interesting thing, like a filename, a picture, a thought about something

Mainly number 1 is what defines it. You're funny, you're in.

Good luck in your conquest! Claim their heads in Stromfe… I mean Maisie's name!

this is a good maisee (trips confirm)

this is not.

Please be more selective with your Maises.

At some point it would be great if you repost them all. That fucking Moose vs Horse thread was legendary.

does that mean my deannymon joke got in?

welp got back from my bike ride didn't get hit by a car but did Do a nasty wipe out on shitty maintained sidewalk and now my right side and arm hurts like a bitch.
magestream still good place to watch the episode or any other good quality streams

ye

1h 25min

55 MINUTES #LIVE THREAD →