EMPEROR TRUMP ALREADY MAKING A DEATH LIST

EMPEROR TRUMP ALREADY MAKING A DEATH LIST

Where were you when President Trump rooted out the parasites?

archive.fo/ROMCw#selection-207.0-207.49

Other urls found in this thread:

opthelist.word
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is 8ch slow as shit right now for others?

PRESIDENT TRUMP WONT FORGET
PRESIDENT TRUMP WONT FORGIVE

To be fair I saw the story on JewSA Today also

seems like its true.

HE'S MAKING A LIST
HE'S CHECKING IT TWICE

Loading slow or posting slow?
Posting is because all of Eric's and CTR's shills have left and anons are returning to 2014 levels.
Loading is probably you have a bad cloudflare proxy, change your MAC/reset your IP depending on your connection type. Not having any issues connecting from Baltimare.

Images aren't loading at all.

Actually just reconnecting fixed it.

THE LIST
H
E

L
I
S
T

who?

Prince Eric Trump. That guy actually thinks Trump support here was paid somehow.

Ah, so they're back to shilling the board with August, 2015 material. Must have been a rough year for them if they cycled through their list this quickly.

Hotwheels implied that the ads were paid IIRC. Not that it's a bad thing, I don't see why you would take it that way unless you're dumb.

#TheList

Of course Trump was paying for the ads at the bottom of the page, that's not what we're talking about. We're talking about the old 2015 JIDF line of Trump's support on here coming from "paid shills."

I doubt Trump has a CTR equivalent.

And probably, in typical leftist fashion, one dipshit with a blog page on Alternet wrote some bullshit article, Salon picked it up and re-printed it, one of those third-rate (((news))) sites then grabbed it and reported it as fact, then the other (((mainstream media))) outlets went with it like it's a fact.

I don't doubt it. Making an enemies/hit list is a reasonable thing for Trump to do. But citing sources like these when they're clearly ramping up the wooga-booga-booga for all their faggy readership is stupid. [spolier]Not like Trump would issue a press release to confirm an enemies/kill list, but still.[/spoiler]

He does. But they (we) did it for free.

I know Huckabee made a list, was having fun telling people that its not Trump who is Hitler or Stalin, its going to be one of the seconds, and they'll be replacing Trump.
So let's see who get SoS and speaker of the house…

Soros
Media
Clinton Foundation
Democratic party
Rothschilds

Also Hollywood.

Odd… all of them have committed at least one crime they can be prosecuted for.

Thank God. I hope he purges them swiftly.

The impression I got was that it was just Hotwheels changing the default "no ad" picture to a Trump picture. The crudely placed text on it hinted towards this as well.

After he will end his presidency he shell be known as greatest presidential god of America.
In scale only matching Grungni.

MFW the Great Book of Grudge is real.

What I'm concerned about is the fact that Trump already flipped on his positions regarding Obama and Hillary. I don't know if it's him showing mutual respect to his opponents, or if he's going to pretend all the shit he flung at them never existed.

The latter, he has a very high history of refusing to admit he has done things that he has, part of what laid him open to so many attacks.
Was a running joke from my mom that the reason he wouldn't accept a loss was that the Donald had never run for president, so how could he lose?

Guess Canada is receiving a big lot of (((musicians)))

GONNA HANG ALL THE NIGGERS AND KIKES
PRESIDENT TRUMP IS COMIN'
TO TOWN

Playing nice. No need, no gain from aggravating anyone right now.

He spent decades pissing on that one journalist (?) who started the tiny hands meme, writing him letters in golden ink. Compare this to the shit Hillary and Obama pulled this election cycle. You really think he's gonna let that one go?

a second Christmas in January confirmed.

Yeah, snowfags, you betta be afraid! Holocaust comin' whiny-ass bitches!

The Emperor has been keeping a list of who's been naughty and who's been White.

NIGHT OF THE LONG KNIVES SOON

Underated

Of course we don't know what he's going to do, but regardless of whether he's actually flipped or not, acting like you're best buddies and going to consolidate is the right thing to do, until inaugeration. All we can do is wait and see, and apply pressure if necesarry.

So should I blow the bombtrucks now, or after the 21st?

You should kill yourself. Terrorism in White countries is inherently anti-White.

But most of the terrorists are white though, niggers are just criminals breaking noise ordinances killing each other.

Niggers earn their terrorist status every time their hordes mob a White person and beat them in the streets. You know this, user.

GOOD

No, because a terrorist means they aren't wearing a uniform, black skin is just as much as a uniform as white.

Whites are terrorists as they are garbed in the clothes of a civilian, niggers are criminals as they follow the rules and laws of total warfare.

Call them enemy soldiers or militants, then. Either way, "criminal" isn't a harsh enough word for these coons.

Do you really expect COngress to balance the budget? Declaring war means many, many things now have to be done, and everyone from the /k/ommando nigger on out to Carson is now a high crime of treason to have associated with and helped.

Sides, Latinos are worse shit as they are more prone to actually go after white, while niggers get some swift death for doing so.

(((They))) thought it was a meme. It wasn't. The world now sees the media for the frauds they are. No one will listen or care when they kvetch about the hammer that is going to come crashing down on all of them. Once the intelligence services are purged they will be turned against are true enemy.

Such as what?

Clinton relations for one, being a baller male for another, being burned by Obama at the Correspondant's dinner over being the lead of birtherism for a third.

He commented on those, albeit not very eagerly.

What is this supposed to even refer to?

He started and sustained it.

And was let be president yet the supposed insider Clinton was barred, rather a bit more than insider there.

Denying actually fucking bitches and enjoying it. As in alpha male, the time period of 70s and 80s would put baller as the proper word.
Weeaboo to, he was big on the Japanese samurai take over of America. Wonder if him and Obama discussed anime yesterday and mentioned where in the Whitehouse library the personal collection untainted by harmony gold and 4kids is.

Your mum's an idiot

And you're ruled by a queen there luv, maybe you should consider letting Boris have a go as King before commenting on my mamilian relations.

Let's throw them into freaking woodchippers.

You mean a third because Christmas just came early.

Omarosa was based af in saying this. how BTFO would libs be if he puts her in a visible position of power?

NEVER FORGIVE
NEVER FORGET
THE FALLEN MUST REPENT
tl;dr they done goofed.

Thanks a lot memelord.
The fallen followed the Emperor, the Angels fell to chaos with the Lion and Caliban. Now they seek to hide this fact.
So what made you spurn Trump?

What was that picture from again?

Just stay right where you are, someone will be along to talk to you soon.

Cruz's speech at the RNC.

Is it one of your niggers that brings the hood with them, or the white guy you tricked into singing musical riddles and thinks he is a hacker?

opthelist.word press.com/2016/10/24/the-list/

Let's remind them what real fear is.

HE KNOWS IF YOU'RE ILLEGAL, YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN'T STAY
HE'S GONNA BUILD THE FUCKING WALL AND MAKE MEXICO PAY

He's making a list
He's checking it twice
It's time to find out who's gonna get iced
Donald Trump is coming to town!

He knows you didn't back him
He knows if you're a shill
If your birth name is "Paul Ryan"
It's you he's going to kill!