#TheNewAltRight

Since Trump won, we can hardly be called the 'alt-right' any more. If your candidate wins, you are no longer the alternative. We are now simply 'the right'. Neocons like Podhoretz, Horowitz, Frum and Wolfowitz are now the alt-right. Tweet to neocons asking them how they enjoy being #TheNewAltRight. We need to address the dangerous 'new alt-right' threat that neocons pose to traditional paleoconservative Republican values. See how they enjoy being marginalized for a change.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BillKristol
twitter.com/JonahNRO
twitter.com/benshapiro
twitter.com/weeklystandard
twitter.com/paulwolfowitz
twitter.com/davidfrum
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bill Kristol's Twitter:
twitter.com/BillKristol

I pay attention to some sources that call themselves "Alt-Right" but I will never identify with the term. I don't think it's possible to make another group identify with it either, even as a descriptor of their current status in the party.

It's more about rubbing it in to them that they're no longer the mainstream of the Republican Party and their decades-long stranglehold is over.

Jonah Goldberg's Twitter:
twitter.com/JonahNRO

Ben Shapiro's Twitter. Probably doesn't self-identify as a neocon but he's anti-Trump:
twitter.com/benshapiro

None of us ever called ourselves the "alt-right" you dumb kike.

/r/TheNewRight

Weekly Standard's Twitter:
twitter.com/weeklystandard

Paul Wolfowitz's Twitter. Backed Hillary over Trump:
twitter.com/paulwolfowitz

Nobody said we did, retard. I'm just saying neocons are still using that label on us when they are now the outsiders, not us. They need to get the memo.

cuckchan pls go

David Frum's Twitter:
twitter.com/davidfrum

Alt right doesn't even mean much. It just means that we're to the right and we don't follow the traditional party lines, but even the "right" label is kind of off imo especially considering how many leftists support Trump, if you want to call him alt-right.
I don't personally connect nazism and the alt-right, to me it's just that the alt-right is the only current "political affinity" or whatever you want to call it, that tolerates nazism.
I don't care what your politics are and I don't care who you are as long as you abide by the law, and in that context we can have a free contest of ideas and that includes everything from nazism to communism, but doesn't necessarily agree with any of those. I don't consider myself a nazi, and I don't care whether you do or don't. I care what you contribute, which is why I'm here.
That at least is the kind of mentality that makes me lean towards the alt-right, not any stances on policy, because I don't think the alt-right represents many except freedom of speech and nationality.

Dumbass, no one is saying we were ever the alt-right. If you don't like the term alt-right and find it annoying, why WOULDN'T you want to apply it to your enemies. After all, they are not the establishment any more. We are. We won. We're the right. They're the fringe alternative loonies.

yes goy go attack every white nationalist site that isn't Holla Forums because the alt-kike is obviously cuckservatives like steven crowder and ben shapiro and some gay kike journalist

That why they still dominate the house? Thread is garbage. Kill yourself.

>>>/trs/

Neocons are still called "neocons" (new-conservatives) even though their candidate served 2 full terms.

They are the #renegatejews

It's a psyop, they're already butthurt about Trump losing, we need to rub salt in the wounds.

*Trump winning

Call yourself whatever you want kike. This thread does not belong on this board.

we're not done, you fucks

Trump isn't a white nationalist
Trump isn't nearly as racially aware as we are, or we want

Trump is not the final answer. Now the goal should be finding his successor, or working on trump in order to have him align more to our views

No, that's wrong. We need to redpill millennial voters. As mentioned in many threads, if only Millennial faggot voters were allowed to vote,Trump would have lost by 450+ electoral votes, and almost every state would have been washed blue. We can fight if 80% of our people are cucked, user.

We should do that by actually making sure Trump's plans to fuck them in the ass come into fruition.

Ebin reaction image redditor, you still have to go back.

Your proposed op plays into their hands, making us look like an alt-right, which they've already defined as evil in the minds of the normalfags. No need to make our job harder for no apparent gain.

We will attack those who are subversives. Like you, it would seem.

I'm aware. Dropping redpills > everything else, thats how it is and has always been. In fact, thats more important now more than ever because dems are gonna go far left. My point is, Trump isn't going to shift far right as is.

As always, redpilling > everything else
but the rest can be left to places like amren and NPI

Semantic bullshit. This is some, meet the new boss,same as the old boss bullshit. You want some comfy narrative.

Using these JEWISH terms, keeps the Jew in power.

So ask yourself, is this going to be something NEW, or it is going to be the old shit coop by kikes.

It's CLEAR, that everyone voted for NEW!

KYS

Checked.

Trump is better than Hillary, but Trump has many Jewish and specifically Israeli connections.

And we don't know whether he will be able to resist the temptations of power.

If you have a twatter and want to get something trending, we should make it clear that ANY neocon, warmonger Jews in Trump's administration are unacceptable. The one thing king nigge rdid RIGHT was the Iraq deal. Don't know about you goys, but I don't feel like invading Iran for Israel (and keep in mind, Persians and Hezbollah can actually fight).
Most important message those of us who have shilled for him for free for ~18 months– NO neo-con Jew warmongers anywhere near his cabinet.
Maybe a deal to work with Russia and turn ISIS areas into a smouldering wreck, fuck it, then get out. I don't care how many little kurd children of people smugglers drown, FUCK 'EM.
We have White kids right here who need help, esp in places like Appalachia. Fuck Syria.

We're just the Right now, I guess. We Correctan Records naow, niggas!