THE MASKS ARE SLIPPING

MOVIE BOB IS OPENLY CALLING FOR WHITE GENOCIDE NOW THAT HILLARY HAS LOST

Isn't this great? After 50 years of lying about the intended purpose of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, leftists are FINALLY admitting what mass immigration is really about: replacing the white majority with brown voters from the third world; demographic change in pursuit of a one-party state.

archive.fo/5kcnc
archive.fo/jyIho
archive.fo/NTGfL

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/book/show/18145442-super-mario-bros-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes goyim wetbacks and streetshitters are essential to this country.

OP is not a fag as he archived every tweet.

what is he gonna do, write a bad review?
the only thing that tub of lard ever killed in his life is his own mentality, and even that wasn't hard to do.

This fat idiot writes mario fanfiction he is less than dogshit

Pajeets are pretty based but they're even less creative than chinese. They're almost all just super hard working dullards. Been very dissapointed by pajeets irl. Some are pretty good though, probably from their upper castes though, you know the aryan ones.

The only way that MovieBlob could harm people of worth is by eating all their food.

Sure, there are exceptions. All I met in grad school were worthless, and only took spots that more intelligent people would have because of affirmative action and out of state tutition.

Why is this puggy white guy calling for the "demographic shift" of the white people?
Has he achieved enlightenment and thinks him dying at the hand of some shitstain will help humanity or that they will spair him and him alone because he defended them on the internet like Kevin Sutherland?

So not immigrant and leftards ?

good shit.

Fox news reporter just said bollocks live on air whilst reading a tweet. Lel.

Shit. Wrong thread.

I can't help but wonder how these people would respond to the assertion that if demographics were destiny politically, they might be destiny economically as well. Whites are the only sizable ethnic group paying a net positive in taxes, and Asians have no interest in being the economic equivalent of blood banks for Somali rapists.

"That's white supremacy. Capitalism and meritocracy are oppressive systems which depress the economic achievement of minorities and women."

I like this guy, he is a silly goofball who enjoys Mario and gets excluded by the people he desperately wishes would accept him. There is nothing that he could possibly say that could make me mad. In fact, if he turned to our side, it would just make us look bad anyway.

Kek

Has Bob always been a lolcow, or was there a time he was considered "legit" reviewer?

the former.

fuckin' checked

Serious question: Who here has actually read his "book"?

For those who don't know: Yes this autistic little weirdo actually wrote a book about Super Mario Bros. 3

goodreads.com/book/show/18145442-super-mario-bros-3

my favorite bit from Bob's opus is that in his 20s when he still lived with his parents, he'd come home from his shitty job and sit in his car playing Game Boy until 11pm or midnight and they'd all gone to sleep.
Now he lives in a shitty basement apartment right out of /r9k/ and never goes outside.

Where does this meme come from? Indians vote Democrat at higher rates than almost all other Asian groups. Maybe Koreans and Muslims are higher.

Time to dust off my GG folder.

He'll be dead soon when God Emperor repeals Obamacare and this fat fuck can no longer pay for his diabetes medication. Another reason I'm thankful for the God Emperor. He's already killed MovieBlob AND TotalAssCancer

user pls, you're just jealous of my, I mean Moviebob's, highrolling lifestyle

Why does this guy hates white men so much ?

I mean, really, what is his angle ? Jewish ? Homosexual ? Mentally retarded ?

Im putting my money on mentally retarded. really, just look at him.

that's reason enough to gas this faggot.

Has a case of the 'tism

There are people that love the media and Hollywood, if you can believe that, and Bob is one of them.

When Bob talks of those that "create and inspire" he is talking about Hollywood movies and video games, because that is his entire existence up to this point.

Every time i hear of Movebob i immediately think of that image.

The engineers in the US are overwhelmingly white men. His entire argument is flawed from the start.

Because he is a low testosterone cuck who can't be called a man.

His only chance of having value is virtue signaling for pussy that does not want him.

No idea who this faggot is. A fat jew? Oh he's a fucking nobody. Some internet manboy/probably pedophile. Ignore these fucking losers and concentrate on real game.

He is a particular fine source of salt because hes been saying for 2 years by now that Clinton would be president.

He probably gonna genocide himself thanks to his fat acceptance Propaganda

Who is he fooling?

Not even once.

haha
no

I AM TIRED OF THIS MEME

I hate self-hating white cucks more than white supremacists.

Movieblob is basically Chris-chan but slightly less crazy and less openly degenerate.

Has anyone else noticed that half of leftists are acting on conciliatory while the other half is going completely batshit insane and revealing to the entire world exactly who they are?

The left is completely and fundamentally fracturing apart. I honestly think that SJWism is not going to exist in 2 years.

This it is very obvious with how Obama and Clinton reacted(trying to save themselves) vs how Soros is reacting(trying to save the sinking ship) their is a civil war in the left and it is beautiful.

It's been crumbling ever since Trump officially announced his presidential campaign last year.
Call me crazy, a cuck, a degenerate or whatever but I strongly believe that GamerGate redpilled at least a quarter to a third of the internet about how absolutely batshit insane the SJW bullshit is, and now, 2 years later, you can see SJWs getting shat on everywhere. Trump probably saw the opportunity in people getting sick of leftist muh feeling bullshit and he grabbed it immediately.

Gamergate was the event that showed we could beat them back. I know Holla Forums is still salty with how it turned out but the lessons we learned and confidence we gained were invaluable. On top of that Gamergate is the reason we came here in the first place without it we may never have accomplished as much as we have. I think people like to forget just how badly we were being beaten and how hopeless everything was before the Summer of 2014.

He just really hates Metroid Prime. First person games trigger him, because he asociates them with mean ol dudebro bullies.

I'm actually surprised by how mainstream making fun of SJWs is becoming. Even some of the more normie tier podcasts I listen to are doing it now.

Someone posted it on his ED page a while back. You made it fam.

"If you want fewer white men in the world, kill yourself."

They will absolutely rage at you. See, it's "those" white males who are bad. Never them.

This guy is an obese 40 something childless single man living in a basement full of video games while LARPing as a high-rolling costal elite.

He should be in a madhouse.

Yeah, i came to this conclusion too.

He is a genuine retarded and was heavily bullied as a child/teenager, making him hate anything masculine.

Funny enough

/cow/ did some digging on him a year or two back and they discovered that in middle and high school Bob was a friendless bully that would push people around and beat up kids who were smaller than him in the hopes of impressing the popular kids who absolutely despised him.

He looks 40-something but he's in his early 30s.

Koreans are such kikes with money I doubt they would vote for the party of higher taxes in bigger numbers than most other minorities, though I'm sure they do vote majority D just like all non whites

what a dipshit. these ppl really do live in an imaginary world

Just as with kikes, wiping out whites is even more important than money

Well done, user.

nice try shlohmo