get in here, shitlibs are running wild

Other urls found in this thread:

livetvcafe.net/video/7RDR4DAYSBMO/Fox-News
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This gonna be good

Fox stream

Much better quality, thanks user.

Thanks fam nice double dubs

Thanks user. The (((commentators))) on CNN are as fair and balanced as ever.

They actually asked when Donald Trump would pivot away from those who got him elected in order to appease those who don't accept him. They are as terrible as ever.

Stream from CNN is meant to be invaded and to harvest lib tears

whats this I'm hearing in every news
"we should move forward","unity prosperity","we should unite the nation,wounds blah blah blah"..
Are these protests being organized just to mellow Trump down..

They still haven't learned.

wonderful

HOLY FUCK why is the jewtube chat so fucking laggy and bad or is that just me?

Obama must be happy somewhere inside that Hillary got absolutely fucking wrecked so bad she couldn't even face her supporters.

It's all coded by pajeets, what do you expect?

I can't wait to see Trump at his smuggest.
Post smugs for Trump.

That won't help him sleep at night, while knowing his only legacy will be being the first president imprisoned and executed for high treason by the very next president

He's got to be more angry about Trump succeeding him, but there's some schadenfreude there.

This stream is fucking boring what's going on?

this
some retard reading tweets or something?

I think Trump is in there now, telling Obongo that he has to go back.

We are crashing this swamp…

NO SURVIVORS
O

S
U
R
V
I
V
O
R
S

That's a funny word for riots.

Fuck them and their feelings.

This nigga tellin them to shut it down

It's probably just the script for when Hillary was gonna win and they didn't have time to change it to something more.. (((media))) like.

Naw he's asking king nigger what the fuck he did to the white house.

kek

That's a funny word for the beginning of civil war.

Man the CNN commentators are overflowing with asshurt.

fucking normies

A BLM riot killed and shot a little white girl in the head. Not to mention numerous other acts of violence by them and police fatalities and assassinations are now the highest they've been in years.

Source?

Trump is going to pardon obama and give him a job at Trump Cotton Fields.

so he is already getting the (((talk)))?

Fox news reporter just said bollocks live on air whilst reading a tweet. Kek.

Apparently.

Just when I thought I was gonna be safe from drowning in liberal tears, I see this.
I've got a projection of my own. Mass suicides.
My smug level was at about 99% last night, it wore off 1% in a day. Now it's off the fucking Richter scale.

What site is that? Also Trump winning the popular vote would be the icing on the cake, even if it means jack all either way.

He's been butting heads with elite kikes for his entire life. They can't tell him anything he doesn't already know better than they do.

CNN and I think even the Jew York Times are projecting it

this is taking more than usual, maybe he really didn't take the (((talk))) as they expected and shit is getting heated.

Ah yeah I see it now.
Given how fucking tiny the margin is right now it certainly wouldn't surprise me if the majority of the remaining votes are for Trump, 8% is still a fair bit to go through.

No way in hell.

This.

wish i could be a fly on the wall of when trump and obama met

Fuck it, give the job to Dubya. Gaucman would be pissed.

It looks like most of the uncounted votes are in more rural and suburban areas, not the (((major cities))) so it's pretty safe to assume he's got it. This is fucking great. I'm about to go to work to brag about it, at first I'll play dumb to get them all to say the popular vote should decide who the president is. Then show them this shit. It's fun seeing liberals have to jump through all their mental hoops to decide how their brainwashing instructs them to act/parrot next.

LOL

DON'T KILL OBAMACARE MAN! PLEASE MR.TRUMP! PARDON KILLARY AND ME!!!
Obongo says while hugging Trump's leg and crying

don't forget all the (((provisional ballots))) that will get rescinded

Yeah I figured they focused on counting cities and shit first so at this point the margin will likely start closing and Trump will probably overtake Clinton as rural vote counts are completed.

If he does indeed win the popular vote it's going to feel so goddamned good, even right fucking now CNN is saying Clinton won the popular vote even though the votes haven't been 100% tallied yet.

I can't wait to see how Trump sneakdisses everyone who tried to fuck him when he's president.

If you want a Fox News stream (not Fox 10) here's one (use stream 3): livetvcafe.net/video/7RDR4DAYSBMO/Fox-News

It's a streaming site, so it could be virus-full. Wear protection.

I wonder how Trump is handling the nigger-stink inside the White House.

Trump is well know for being extremely Vengeful, if i remember correctly, he said it himself on a debate "I trust easily but when and if that trust is betrayed i NEVER FORGET or FORGIVE".

he used to live in Jew York, he's been surrounded by niggers his whole adult life, he's just gonna get the maids to do a good once over, spray the upholstery in the Oval office with some Febreeze, have a taco bowl and get to work.

Would Barry have the ball(s) to remove all the T's from the keyboards?

That was a great quote.

We have the best cotton, don't we, folks? We are gonna have cotton so beautiful and so amazing, you are gonna beg me, "Please, Mr. Trump, can we have some wool?"

And I will look down and whisper no

Hopefully he's bullying him into a rapid suicide.

they are cuck buddies, if anything Pence will try to soft Trump for ryan, hopefully Trump kill his ass and switch both speakers.

I was imagining that this scene is what was going to play out after Hillary lost the election and her dark masters came to collect on her debts.

Eh, we'll see. Already heard somewhere this morning a possibility of Ryan being replaced anyways.

they are getting butthurt about Donald Trump sitting down in the white house HAHAHAHAAHA
All those pics you see on here of Trump in a military uniform on TV are going to be real.
PRAISE KEK

I WANT OBAMA IN PRISON

That talking head nearly broke down in tears.

WE IN THE WHITE HOUSE NOW

King Nigger is struggling to get words out

uh uh uh uh uh ah ah aha and uh ah uh

WE AMERICA NOW

Onigger is really struggling

Fucking hell can barely even hear them over the fucking cameras

WE PRESIDENT NOW, FELLOW CRACKA

It sounds like a room full of typewriters or houseflies on tinfoil.

Hmm, I wonder

That bust of Marchin' Lootin' Coon has gotta go.

TRUMP AND OBAMA LOOKS PISSED
Seems like Trump didn't quite accept the (((talk)))

Obama looked like he had cried earlier

HAHAHAHAHA TRUMP'S POWER LEVEL WILL ONLY GROW FROM HERE
KING NIGGER WAS BTFO IN THAT MEETING YOU CAN FEEL IT HAHAHAHAHA

Went away for all of a fucking minute and missed the speech. Anybody webm it?

WE DA PRESIDENT NOW

That was amazing. I was giddy. I could almost see all the things going inside Trumps head right then. 10/10, would watch again.

I'm sure there's all kinds of other voodo shit hanging on the walls as well.

JESUS CHRIST, CNN is speculating so fucking much about what bobama did and said.

Trump probably told bobama that Hillary is going to prison and so is bobama.

Cut off hillary's speech lmao

Obama seems rattled. Wonder what Trump had to say to him?

And now comes the time when Trump is tested in the wilderness.

THEY WILL BE DEPORTED

THE AYYYS MUST COME HERE LEGALLY

You mean (((aliens)))

He wasn't taking any shit in there, i'm sure of it.

Tbh nobody should be dressed in a military uniform if they didn't serve at a rank (at the very most) equal to what rank they're representing with said uniform. It's a cheap-ass unfair trick that doesn't honor the ones who actually served.

WE'RE GONNA BUILD A SPACEWALL, AND ALPHA CENTAURI'S GOING TO PAY FOR IT!

I don't know how "The Talk" went, but this nigger looks like he just received some particularly troubling information. Trump was cool as he always is when his back isn't against the wall. Goddamn I love this man.

like Commander in Chief? He could make a uniform for that. The branches change their uniforms all the time.

Dubs confirm ayys must come in legally

Didn't know that. That's cool I guess.

Camera man sounds like he wants his press pass revoked.

Trump just went through hell for us.
Giving him a Memetic Division uniform is the least we can do for him.

Fox is full of shit.

He should go full emporer

My legs have never been so okay.

MY LEGS ARE FUCKING INVINCIBLE

Looks like Trump got the talk.

Nah. He'll probably just stick with the trench he's always roaming around in.

It's practically iconic, already.

Can he at least get the gilded skull helmet?

And cover up the golden ratio? No chance.

$$/color{green}{greentext}$$
Hillary was Jar-Jar All Along.

I got a webm coming in a minute for those who don't want to give jewtube traffic which should be everyone here in case you're a newfag

m8

Anyone else scared that Trump is going to cuck on policies now? Obama was scared of Trumps policies, not him.

What did Obama say to him?

Just Fuck my post up

shoo shoo shills

I've always been wary, but with with his proposed policies I've always considered that I'd be satisfied if he was able to pull off some of them.

ITS NOT A FUCKING SHILL YOU FAGGOT TRUMP IS NOT PERFECT

Yeah. It remains to be seen whether he has the stones to buck the agenda now that he knows the score.

Yeah it didn't take long for that shit to start up did it?

what's the point of your post?

I'm from Wisconsin and I'd go along with this. Cuckservative neocons are on the list of those that need to go. Problem is finding a suitable replacement.

Obongo told him not to take press questions, but he did anyway

That if Trump cucks on any of his immigration policies America is fucking over. His policies already just barely have a chance to save America and aren't severe enough, if he "moderates" at all on them the country is fucking over.

ok, now fuck off

You're a bit early with the defeatism lad.

Shills are back and in full force. Every fucking thread is full of defeatism probably how they are feeling with all their hard work being meaningless.

If you're not going to be Trumps biggest critic now that hes in you're a fucking cuck, we control him not the fucking reverse. We gave him the power of Kek he is not god.

How. How the fuck do you do that.

I am honestly baffled by how lefitsts think about us MAGA folk. That they hate us is one thing, I could understand that, but they don't even seem to think we really exist as anything other than dupes and a hateful brackish slime that somehow managed to get the vote.

Besides that, you don't control shit.

Never underestimate the power of the human anus.

Just wait until Trump starts naming his staff and cabinet positions. It's going to get much worse.

typical nigger couldnt hold his mouth shut. decided to blab away his future so he could look cool to social media.

lmfao when trump puts him in gitmo, which he still hasnt closed

Former Denny's dishwasher here Apparently not as hard as you'd think

We get it but he isn't even in office yet. If he breaks his day 1 promises then we go after him.

Trump using the dominant/alpha handshake position as per usual.

I know you are telling the truth. All the drunks sobering up.

Im just saying I'm fucking worried and wish fulfillment obsessives are jumping on my fucking head just like they did when I doubted Brexit after it "passed'

He's not in office and has essentially done nothing yet. Stop fucking crying like a bitch.

maybe obama is just a manlet, i never noticed before but trump looks like a big guy

webm of chat/obama sweating like a faggot

That image is so surreal.

SI'AL KEK

"Don't talk to me or to my wife's dick ever again."

Haha.

Assuming you two aren't shills, I just want to remind you that you took it up the ass from Obama for 8 years. You're fucking powerless now and Trump can do whatever the fuck he pleases for the next 4 years. Your useless writhing won't affect shit.

Just sitting here and realizing how interesting things will continue to be, from now, through inauguration and beyond.

I'm personally interested what will happen with the fabricated/fake/madetohappen shooting stories both between now and inaugeration, and after. But that's just one thing to look at.

This board is honestly going to be MORE interesting going forward than it was during the race

That nigger mad as fuck.

Man, these next four years are going to be non-stop creamjeans.

Got an MP4?

Dubs confirm, obongo fucked up.

If Trump fails he is a failure and failures must be removed.
If Trump betrays America then he is a traitor and must be removed.

Either way we'll have to target him.
Hopefully he won't.

Trump is 6 foot 4.

This is going in my smug animu girls folder.

You can't target shit.

Trump is the combined Reincarnation of Benito Mussolini and General Patton.
I think he'll be okay.

He's looking all the ugly African art the Obamas festooned the Oval office with.

When are you going to grow into a man and delete your "animu girls"?

People are excited I think Holla Forums as a whole needs to take a step back and relax. We have other issues.

Are you a shills are we all shills. Also I voted Trump so fuck off I am ready to win and not stop winning.

The accounts identified as CTR shills on plebbit have already started doing that. The line is a variation on "what do you think about Trump surrounding himself with establishment Republicans?". It's used to shut down any thread that starts talking about taking on the media or Jews and spread doubt. Watch for them doing it, they're here, too.

He has that "its a long road ahead of me" look.
Obama probably spent the better part of an hour and a half bragging to Trump about all he has accomplished by being president and the entire time he is thinking about the work its going to take to fix the shit this nigger fucked up.

They weren't even smart enough to make new accounts, wow.

Wew lad~

True he looks super tired like "oh man the first 100 days are gonna be longer then I thought."

I think some of us are in shock that we won, but some are definitely CTR. We need to push past that and give encouragement that he's going to do everything he set out to do. He will do it, we've meme'd it and the cause is just.

Both were assassinated

I hope he doesn't change his hair or the wallpaper. They really match together.

kek

I hope he slicks it back like he said

Go back to cuckchan, you self-important bitch.

Been here since 2014 you dumbass.

It's the same look on his face when he won the election. Everyone else on his campaign staff was celebrating and cheering, and in contrast he was sitting there all serious as fuck.
The American Presidency is a solemn duty, not a fun reward, and Trump fully realizes that fact.

What about 2014? GG happened around mid September 2014.

"protestors"

Leave newfag. Are you swedish too? Just kill yourself, trash.

He's a fucking idiot that's not projecting that he wins the popular vote, it projects that he wins the election.

They're as predictable as the sun rising in the East. I've already seen a few accusations of "Trump fanboy this morning too where they're trying to take some kind of I'm in the know and you're just naive fools position. Just another iteration of the nothing will change, you got duped, he's a kike puppet bullshit. Same thing with all this he got the talk''.

These fuckers aren't fooling anyone.

why the fuck are you drawing over the frame…

ffs

Well I fucked up those italics.

let's try that one more time:

They're as predictable as the sun rising in the East. I've already seen a few accusations of Trump fanboy this morning where they're trying to take some kind of I'm in the know and you're just naive fools position. Just another iteration of the nothing will change, you got duped, he's a kike puppet bullshit. Same thing with all this he got the talk.

These fuckers aren't fooling anyone.

That's silly.

He would never stick his neck out like that for Hillary.

You deserved those trips too

Sorry bad call with the drawing faggotry. Here's a clean MP4

Kek bestows his blessings as he deems fit.

Californiabeanercartaftermath.jpg

But really, the fuck are some rich kikes gonna do when you back the backing of Military intelligence?

Sometimes I think that we need to remember that Trump himself never fucking wanted this. He only did this because the country was going to complete and utter shit and he felt like only he could stop it. He's 70 fucking years old, he could just retire give his business to his kids and spend time with his grandchildren for the rest of his life.

Instead he does this.

checked and kek'd

reagan jr is still super butthurt i see.

He's a modern day Cincinnatus.

Nobody has ever given up as much as Trump. He is the most selfless American president of all time.

Extremely good comparison.

The most pathetic component is that shitlibs think the complete opposite is true and are utterly convinced he doesn't care about the country at all.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

Just remember shitlibs: you deserve this

He's already starting on making anime real, and he isn't even in the white house yet!

some great shots

or estimating the fumigation cost to taxpayer.

probably told him about the aliens and how if he gets out of line the reptilians will kill his whole family

They are still running with the Birther lie, what a fucking joke.

The jigaboo is spilling spaghetti at an amazing rate.

GAS THE AYYS
SPACE WAR NOW

Captcha: otp hir