PING PONG 2: ELECTRIC KILL ALL PEDOS

MODS PLEASE STICKY

The God Emperor has won and we are all, understandably, experiencing neigh-permanent erections right now. The salt has been glorious. That being said, we have been distracted from two major developments on the pedophile front of our investigations against Hillary and the 2/3 corrupt government that shares her–and Molesta's–appetites.

The Comet Ping Pong angle has been milked pretty thoroughly in terms of identifying the larger culture within its circle as well as their hipster attitude towards pedophilia as a chic, compulsory practice. Hipsters are one step below the elite, and one step closer to Joe Blow in terms of cultural positioning, thus making it easier for the kikes to introduce child-fucking into the mainstream one baby step at a time (no pun intended). Obviously, smoke means fire, and the US doesn't have a monopoly on hipsters, and so a poster on r/The_Donald outsourced somewhat by looking into the same hipster-types across the pond in Germany. Enter Dr. Pong, a Berlin-based techy.

i.sli.mg/Ey3aib

Autism directed at Pong revealed both a connection to the same hipster culture, the same pizza-based code words, and an interest in data compression designed to more seamlessly hide data within mundane images. He refers to this technology as "SchweinPeg" and the extension is .pig. Beyond a frontal shot of his shop and the name Oslo however, little else known about him and his connections to the pedos. user would later make a connection between Pong's MO and previous finds in the emails.

The observation was made that Podesta's emails revealed login details to a catch all email which is from a Stratfor employee and his email address was a personal domain which contained an open dir found on the archive that contains suspiciously named mp3 files. Incidentally, almost immediately after this was discovered, they shut it down and changed the password.

web.archive.org/web/20161020163622/http://elkinsspace.com/catshit/

The mp3s are all still accessible and, if played, they sound unremarkable. However, an audio user discovered that the mp3s are padded with other data. Once they were microscoped using a HexEditor, they revealed jpgs. Ripping has been, thusfar, unsuccessful. That being said, this reveals stegnography to be a verifiable motif of the pedo culture to which DrPong, CPP, and Podesta all belong.

Following the steg lead, user pointed out that /x/'s due diligence made a surprising, albeit iffy, connection between the white rabbit outside the SLC daycare and the steg MO by backtracing the image online (example embedded). Not certain what the meaning of this development is, but the site it leads to is probably hiding something behind its bizarre presentation. Keep in mind however, this might be a false lead since /x/ has pointed out that someone may have put the rabbit image on the DIY Church site after the house got significant attention. We should be able to confirm when it was posted though.

Incidentally, and even stranger, the SLC rabbit apparently reminded a Torfag of a house in LA where a similar design was spotted:

4865 Speedway
Marina Del Rey
CA, 90292

Aside from looking shady as fuck, the structure had surveillance installed on the roof. And a van was parked right next to it with the same symmetrical pedo imagery, identified by the FBI unclassified docs, along with suspiciously low prices for "Special Plumbing Service" and.

Brave LARPer 34a66c–who's tale is in one of the images–volunteered to scope out the place, saying that he'd be back in 12 hours….It's been two days. Suicided, V&, no idea. But he hasn't squawked in. If he is dead, we can't let his sacrifice be in vain. We have to keep going and research this house.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VxQvD
archive.is/3S8Bb
archive.is/eGHqw
archive.is/0bsTu
vocaroo.com/i/s1zaK9J6VvJS
youtube.com/watch?v=9FUersarZuo
whale.to/b/greenbaum.html
flickr.com/photos/kimnoble/sets/72157626474399453/with/7082891411/
archive.is/78pzI
pastebin.com/4Yxptxve
vimeo.com/190144149
archive.is/VMGH5
archive.is/YJJnJ
archive.is/atCyL
archive.is/Sho1T
archive.is/LIHTn
archive.is/mPjqm
archive.is/4uB5R
archive.is/YYzX2
archive.is/2QuWs
archive.is/1u6Rp
archive.is/C2Vgn
archive.fo/Jeh0X
archive.is/lzWz8
archive.is/xebN1
archive.fo/rDz6r
archive.is/J0qbI
archive.is/uNHTi
archive.is/1ZbjH
archive.is/p7dU8
archive.is/04A48
reddit.com/r/conspiro/comments/2tvdzs/slc_creepy_daycare_saga/
reddit.com/r/conspiro/comments/5bl31z/connection_between_podesta_ring_and_slc_daycare/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59121
archive.is/Iz4zf
archive.is/UyoC6
archive.is/3OrGh
ezflowplumbingca.com/coupons/

archive.is/VJxrq
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frigo
unilever.com/brands/
media.8ch.net/file_store/77a786f1aa2bc701e53946ed1ac03679cb42b488ce30221147af089cd3286b2a.png
hamptonsmassageassociates.com/index_files/kevin_kids.jpg
youtu.be/OfV64xQsaOM?t=44m
december.com/html/spec/color3hex1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UDAybzlZqqY
archive.is/uITIY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avalon,_California
petitcolas.net/steganography/mp3stego/
websiteoptimization.com/speed/tweak/hex/
docdro.id/rB4FcAi
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/97743932#p97754299
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5c8u9l/we_are_the_wikileaks_staff_despite_our_editor/d9ut9x5/
google.com/amp/www.catholicnewsagency.com/amp/news/democratic_catholic_leader_arrested_on_prostitutionrelated_charges/?client=safari
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4190
rense.com/general79/green.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=oHXBrEXmowo
huffingtonpost.com/fred-rotondaro/the-world-needs-a-new-vat_b_586010.html
catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/10/12/clinton-campaign-chief-helped-start-catholic-organisations-to-create-revolution-in-the-church/
notables.palmbeachpost.com/2016/03/30/palm-beach-day-academy-ambassadors-circle/
pbday.org/parent-school-council/
youtube.com/watch?v=ME6l28gIAQk
google.com/maps/dir/Besta Pizza, Chase Avenue, Bethesda, MD/The Children In The Shoe, 4401 East-West Hwy, Bethesda,[email protected]/*
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59026
breitbart.com/live/2016-election-world-reacts-donald-trumps-stunning-upset-victory/moveon-protests-white-house/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/20088
twitter.com/mattborzillo
twitter.com/NECA_TOYS
twitter.com/DinosaurDracula
twitter.com/JonathonPenick
twitter.com/sexyarmpit
twitter.com/maxreborules
twitter.com/alwaysgnnaswagg
twitter.com/UnbridledBeef
twitter.com/Darel_Keeter
twitter.com/everytimeidie
twitter.com/womanchildtales
twitter.com/Creation_Stands
https://twitter.com/grove8989
twitter.com/Todd_Spence
twitter.com/alisonhaislip
instagram.com/alisonhaislip/
archive.is/Y6Klu),
yelp.com/biz/flying-kick-fitness-center-bethesda?adjust_creative=dWJMtmYxpd5N5yoyzSuhtA&utm_campaign=yelp_api&utm_medium=api_v2_business&utm_source=dWJMtmYxpd5N5yoyzSuhtA
archive.is/XkP6j
archive.is/UDIMd
archive.is/rVAI7
archive.is/BWLra
archive.is/EUvcw
archive.is/H1NOS
web.archive.org/web/20101111012357/http://www.jeffreyepsteinscience.com/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b17hj/testing_the_pizza_pages_wtf_have_i_found/
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html
archive.is/skGz9
archive.is/kFNuK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Allen
pingpongdimsum.us/
archive.is/d5kS8
twitter.com/TJ_HOCH/status/796111648146817024
archive.is/cnGNx
archive.fo/SoSjD
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5bem0m/2_pizza_shops_connected_to_pedophilia_uncovered/
archive.fo/Zxf7L
reddit.com/r/BlackOps/comments/4fs7a8/question_why_would_there_be_30ish_wifi_networks/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30231
archive.is/eZayl
web.archive.org/web/20161108124657/http://mybestapizza.com/
web.archive.org/web/20161111004014/http://mybestapizza.com/
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/87/878872_re-g-funk-wants-to-buy-us-pizza-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1330476_re-testing-the-pizza-pages-your-list-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1217137_free-side-random-acts-of-pizza-and-more-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/34/3434409_bogo-5-what-s-your-austin-s-pizza-random-acts-of-pizza-and.html
archive.is/wwo0j
forum.clonehost.net/topic/51/pepe-the-frog-and-the-cult-of-kek
np.reddit.com/r/DigitalCartel/comments/51qc3c/question_why_would_there_be_30ish_wifi_networks/
np.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5azmk7/pol_is_on_the_verge_of_busting_the_dems_pedo_ring/d9kyj26/?amp;sh=d4153640&st=1Z141Z3
vacationconciergeservice.com/
vacationconciergeservice.com/testimonials.html
treehousefoodfun.com/Gallery

sli.mg/a/hhe7CP
treehousefoodfun.com/Gallery/
archive.is/wSjs0
mybestapizza.com/menuPDF/Besta Pizza 8.5x11 Menu.pdf
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=7&verse=179
blueletterbible.org/kjv/psa/135/16/s_613016
archive.is/wJPFn
plixup.co
archive.is/NqpQt
web.archive.org/web/*/http://mybestapizza.com/menuPDF/Besta Pizza 8.5x11 Menu.pdf
dcist.com/2008/06/small_victory_for_comet_ping_pong_a.php
gs.smuglo.li/notice/999509
en.
e
mulberrypizzeria.com/press/
archive.is/WMfVL
archive.is/XM9tm
archive.is/aDz88
archive.is/tIdpY
archive.is/eWHZx
archive.is/eDYVb
archive.is/txX9f
archive.is/62CLY
archive.is/o4A17
archive.is/scz4c
archive.is/xb6UK
tinylotusmembers.blogspot.com/2016/11/blood-shit-piss-puke-cum-some-torture.html?m=1
tradecommissioner.gc.ca/philippines/visit-info-visiteur/85888.aspx?lang=eng&pedisable=true
steghide.sourceforge.net/
cgsecurity.org/wiki/PhotoRec
archive.is/2bebc
archive.org/details/diy-church
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/7424
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48509
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56422
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/18363
archive.is/4Ed8n
reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5cc43d/help_me_break_the_code_i_dont_speak_german_the/
archive.is/zwC4i
youtube.com/watch?v=q-fpmy_wJPw
openjpeg.org
foxboroughma.gov/Pages/Stateofficials
programmingpraxis.com/2012/03/06/union-route-cipher/)
who.is/whois/cometpingpong.com
who.is/whois/bucksfishingandcamping.com
who.is/whois/kaloramanetworks.com
linkedin.com/in/maureen-gallagher-18401a8
theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/oct/14/british-detectives-efits-madeleine-mccann-suspect
archive.is/1mlFy
dump.fm/ShlucHT/favorites
opendemocracy.net/ourbeeb/david-elstein/crimewatch-dupers-or-duped
icecreamtruckincincinnati.com/pre-packed-ice-cream/
hauziz.com/location/565345ebf7434ac935349f62
youtube.com/user/Kida467
youtube.com/watch?v=1Vhk-DU75P0
youtube.com/watch?v=-2hK7vON6yQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2bEthDHZCE8
archive.is/LmS10
archive.is/Y3XYE
hanynet.com/isteg/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/50332
carolinaartsnews.wordpress.com/2015/09/14/artfields-2016-begins-accepting-entries-today-sept-14-2015/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5716
archive.is/bLziW
archive.is/PHqNE
wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols
my.mixtape.moe/acjkdk.ogg
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37543#attachments
boards.
boards.4chan.org/x/thread/18318837/469773273
w
8ch.net/pol/res/8194593.html
archive.fo/4aD9i
ex0dus.freeforums.net/thread/6/pedowood-info-dump
pastebin.com/0WkLeLkh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not directly related to everything else, but still relevant is Adam Rubin's Secret Pizza Party, which is market a kids book. If you read along though, it's obviously a guide for pedos and a desensitizer for kids who aren't totally aware what the real meaning of "pizza" is. Di Blasio read this shit to kindergartners. I'd be willing to bet he knows what it really means and that the book has made even more rounds among the elite beyond himself.

So here are the priorities:

1) Investigate Dr. Pong and, possibly, his SchweinPeg software.

2) Get the Holla Forumss to organize and rip suspect images and audio files for hidden messages and possible CP to pin on Podesta and friends.

3) Establish a solid commonality of this 'hidden file' behavior among hipster pedophiles, which should lead to yet more hidden data.

4) Do more research on the SLC DayCare and its connection to the Marina Delray building with the White Rabbit on the front.

5) Connect the "secret pizza" lingo to as many high ranking pedos as possible so as to get a fuller picture as to the size of this network. (Lowest Priority)

If 34a66c truly was suicided and/or v& for the cause, then we need to honor his sacrifice and keep going til we hit paydirt.

Original Dr. Pong thread: archive.is/VxQvD
Original Comet Ping Pong thread: archive.is/3S8Bb
Original SLC DayCare thread: archive.is/eGHqw

White Rabbit connection to DIY Church.

good thread user. really quickly gets you up to speed reposting my reply in the other thread as requested

i'm hesitant to post this. there's one thing i never posted in this thread. it could be something, could be nothing. within five minutes of posting my infographic, i got a call from a number in alabama (1-256-990-4846). it rang for half a second, then went straight to voicemail. i checked my voicemail, and the message was automatically put in my saved messages without my consent. looking up the number it's apparently a credit card scam, and i could write it off as that, but the wording spooked me to no end.

archive.is/0bsTu

vocaroo.com/i/s1zaK9J6VvJS (sorry it's quiet)

"Your eligibility expired today. Consider this your final notice."

i dont even know what's relevant or not anymore, or what's a conspiracy or not. like i said, maybe nothing, but the timing, and the fact that my number is NOWHERE on the internet, really got to me. i honestly think that even posting that i really got the call might confirm they have the right number and bring down something on my head. a few people even say in the archive above that the number came in as a government call and that calling back the number, it was disconnected.

i dont doubt it's probably a scam, and yes i am jumpy as shit right now. but it's worth documenting in case other anons got similar calls from that number or what have you

satan trips. fuck me.

Uuuuhhhh….

I WAS gonna say that you have nothing to worry about before those trips.

I think it's important for people to listen/read the Greenbaum speech. It shows what we're dealing with, since i'm sure the same satanic cults mentined there are the same from the Podesta emails. D. Corydon Hammond mentiones some of the victim's relatives (who are very likelly cult members ) have positions in the army and CIA.

youtube.com/watch?v=9FUersarZuo
whale.to/b/greenbaum.html

Someone mentiaoned in a previous thread that a picture of Kim Noble was hanging inside Comet Pizza (i don't have a soure for that). This is her flickr: flickr.com/photos/kimnoble/sets/72157626474399453/with/7082891411/
She apparently has multiple personalities and depicts the same abuse described in the speech.

first two pictures are from a thread i found about scdc on 4archive archive.is/78pzI

not sure if they've been discussed here yet but i think the pic through the window is the only picture that's been taken of inside, that we have. it looks like the middle of the day, and the lights are on and the mexican woman mentioned before is there, but all the cubbys are empty and there's no kids around. the other one shows the fact that graffiti was recently painted over (poorly), but the ac is leaking fluid all over the sidewalk.

the last two are looking deeper into the streetview of the second rabbit. i think people saw the rabbit then kinda didnt keep looking. first thing i noticed is this logo in the window, as far as i can tell it says "hellbent 012" but im not getting useful info about that on google. the second photo is of the security camera again but this time showing the cabling running from it. it's not a closed circuit camera. it links directly to the phone line, which suggests to me that it goes right to the police. i have no idea though honestly, im not an expert on security systems.

Thanks for keeping this going OP and all participants. I haven't forgotten about this effort despite the election.

I wasn't digging too deep myself but I have been lurking all these pedo threads. Great work all diggers. You've opened my eyes to shit I thought was unsubstantiated /x/ and /fringe/ before all this happened. Keep at it, looking forward to seeing these fuckers taken down. Have a bump and my favourite holy pepe.

Some local militia should just raid these places.

yep… use pick axes to look for hidden areas and cellars. just fucking 3 am raid em .

they can be swatted…… has been done before

But can they be RWDS'd?

Was looking through that archive and this came to mind after seeing the image of "the finders", CIA and satanism

AC is just dripping condensation. I think the camera was just put where the electricity was going into the building to make it stand out less. I don't think it would be wired out to anywhere. If it was a government placed camera you wouldn't see it, it would be on another building or something.

i see your point. doesnt detract from the fact this is the only building i saw on the block that had a security camera though. like i said, not an expert, just making observations.

i'm watching this now

I thought places like LA, Portland, and Seattle were mostly where human trafficking routed into and around the US.

Aren't port areas usually their safest bet?

I watched it a few years ago, but rewatching it now I'm noticing a lot of things I missed the first time.

What's the source of this image? I don't think this is Maddy, but this is still suspicious enough to be worth identifying the people involved with a card game and a zip tied girl…

Anyone make progress yet on cracking the steno in those audio files?

looks like the end of her sleeve going under her hands. Also she seems to be holding cards, with tied hands she'd be unable to play, so why bother

Now this is how an OP is done. Bump and sticky requested.

Holy fucking shit niggers. How the hell haven't I been knowing of this shit until now. Bump.

Posting a little more about the SLC saga. The daycare was one of five companies on the receipt for a shipment of 16,000 pounds of jewelry from China. One of the other companies is connected to a known pedo who runs a bait shop in Idaho. This is about the point where people lost interest and stopped investigating.

pastebin.com/4Yxptxve

BELIEVING A SIGN OF PEPE
BEYOND THE HARD TIMES FROM NOW

collected jimmycomet pizza/pedo archives

Comet pizza video

vimeo.com/190144149

Bucks fishing and camping

archive.is/VMGH5

taped kid comet pizza instagram: archive.is/YJJnJ

This one really bugs me. wtf is going on here.

first pizza baby never the same: archive.is/atCyL

child keeps asking for the sword: archive.is/Sho1T

jimmy comet inside tony podestas house: archive.is/LIHTn

proof they know each other

jimmy comet esoteric gay: archive.is/mPjqm

Obama whitehouse christmas party ping pong kid jimmy comet: archive.is/4uB5R

like for real

panda cumhole: archive.is/YYzX2

why does daddy like butt: archive.is/2QuWs

beauty pizza: archive.is/1u6Rp

abramovic: archive.is/C2Vgn

jimmy commet hillary clinton: archive.fo/Jeh0X

proof they all know each other

baby selling: archive.is/lzWz8

storm outreach Terasola symbol, kid stealing: archive.is/xebN1

moloch kerchief: archive.fo/rDz6r

"moloch machine" is fromfritz lang's old scifi movie "metropolis"

gay loves kids: archive.is/J0qbI

his shirt means "i love kids" some user pointed out that is the name of a restaurant which doesn't make it any less weird

boum boum room: archive.is/uNHTi

"chickenlovers" : archive.is/1ZbjH

that's slang for a pedo into young boys

more chicken: archive.is/p7dU8

not for children: archive.is/04A48

nsfw

I… what?

oh boy

So does anyone else live in Marina Del Rey, CA? We need an non to go retrieve 34a66c's body and give him a proper burial so he'll be accepted by Kek in the afterlife.

it's too late, he flew too close to the sun

in the interest of consolidating info, and getting the word out:

if you are going to investigate in person ANY of the locations listed here, write as little about it here as possible beforehand, zero posts being preferable. do not post until you have pictures or a report. i will repeat:

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD OR ANY COMET/RABBIT THREAD IF YOU ARE GOING TO INVESTIGATE IN PERSON

we are being watched. accounts are being closed, information is being taken down from the web as we discover it regarding this. they know we're onto them. you are putting yourself at unnecessary risk if you post your plans here.

when you have a report, and you're ready and safe, you are then free to post it, and you will be recognized for your efforts. NOT EARLIER!

These files are being preserved somewhere, right? I know no one wants to be the guy who has saved the encrypted CP on his computer, but we need to find some way of preserving this stuff. This is evidence in a criminal investigation (or, it will be in about 6 months, once the FBI finishes its civil war and gets around to formally investigating this stuff).

Although this isn't directly connected to Pedosta, as far as I can remember (creepy green daycare -> white rabbit -> diychurch.com, right?), this is very clearly the same kind of shit that they were talking about on drpong.com, which is connected to Podesta.

Just because a binary file contains the string "jpg" doesn't mean there are jpg files embedded in it. Stego software generally don't preserve the original filename in the file. Especially not in cleartext. If that was the case, you'd see the whole filename with hex editor, not just a random occurence of jpg.

For example if I run strings on my Linux kernel image I get the output:

[email protected]/* */ /boot $ sudo strings vmlinuz |grep -i jpg
(aJPG
-jPG]
h|JPG

Still my kernel doesnt have jpg's in it. And no, the boot time Tux logo isn't enabled.

I'm not saying there can't be anything embedded in those MP3 files. But the existence of the string jpg in hex editor doesn't mean anything. We have to know the stego software used to hide the data. If it's something custom made, we'd need a super crypto autist to crack it.

Do we havr any actuallly solid leads outside of the logos? Everything else just seems so fetched up and circumstantal.

Nigger, we have Wikileaks emails and photographic proof from James Alefantis' instagram account. Read the dozens of archives on old threads before you shit up the thread like a mexican.

Has 34a66c shown up anywhere? The user gave the time and location of when/where he'd show up. Also, the archive link in the OP's first image is inaccurate for the Holla Forums thread. archive.is/3S8Bb

He asked for kek's protection and didn't even get dubs

What the fuck am I looking at?

BURN THE SWAMP

Please please someone look into this to see if there is any connection. I so wish I had time to help in this effort, but unfortunately I don't.
This was posted on Reddit last year, Reddit shut it down quickly…it got really weird. I'm pretty sure it got tied back to John Brennan.
A daycare in SLC…reddit.com/r/conspiro/comments/2tvdzs/slc_creepy_daycare_saga/

Here's a better link for the SLC Daycare
reddit.com/r/conspiro/comments/5bl31z/connection_between_podesta_ring_and_slc_daycare/

Nigga that's something. It's not just her sleeve. Maybe a bracelet?
I think we're past the point where we can assume that these people are keeping kids around for things like playing actual card games.

I was looking for the image's sauce and found this email that I hadn't seen before
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59121
and it got me thinking.

Idk how many of podesta's suspicious emails are verified but keep in mind that, for the unverified ones, there is some level of deniability, however tenuous, since they could have conceivably been planted by wikileaks (which will be Podesta's argument as he's being led up to the guillotine) but, on the other hand, the verified ones almost certainly came to/from him. It would basically take a conspiracy between highups at Google and some government agency in order to fake those, which is certainly plausible.
The point is, though, that his only way of claiming the verified emails aren't real is to imply the existence of yet another conspiracy and he'd probably just be suicided in mid-sentence if he tried that.

the link works, the problem is that i got trolled by archive.is and that's actually a capital i at the beginning and not an l. ( archive.is/Iz4zf )

and no, i saw the last thread die and no posts from him there. if im being completely honest, he could've been a plant designed to scare other anons away, or a troll. who really knows anymore? i dont wish to disrespect the dead.

Besta Pizza has changed their pedo logo.

holy shit user you're right

Does anyone have archive with the old logo? This looks damning as fuck.

The stars do not burn as hot as I hope you fucks will burn. I hope someone takes the time to torture you for years to come to extract every tiny bit of pain possible from your brains.

has anyoned tried calling the plumbing or comet companies asking about who made their logos? I mean, this could easily lead to the designer/company that could answer some questions like "was this shape a must on the design? the contractor especified something?"

a silver tongue would be needed. saying that you have a plumbing company and found their logo so cool is an option. idk, just my 2 cents here . ( am a designer and people calling asking if you made x company logo is commom).

That's weird, I thought I tried a capital "i" and I got their error page, seems to be working now.

http:// msmservers.com/our-work/
archive.is/UyoC6

Here: archive.is/3OrGh

Where can I find those EZ flow plumbing logos now? They don't seem to be on the website anymore.

If those are legit this shit is fucking ridiculous.

Last interview with Max Spiers before he was murdered. He was a UFO nut, but he was also investigating satanic and pedo networks among the elites. He claimed some very prominent politicians were members of these rings.

That only makes this appear more credible.

Checked the coupon page of EZ flow and theres nothing

ezflowplumbingca.com/coupons/

Thanks for explaining. People like you are doing us all a service, no matter how underappreciated.

You'd probably vomit in disgust if you saw the level of technical illiteracy on endchan's Holla Forums right now. I feel like King Canute there.

thesun.co.uk/news/1998060/max-spiers-conspiracy-theories/

This guy believed in conspiracies waaay beyond the pedo ring. Pedo rings sounded ridiculous to us just a few weeks ago. How deep does this rabbit hole go?

going to these companies offices and starting a casual conversation about their logo is way better than calling tho. s

Stop fucking breaking links.

Check the other locations nearby and the other places being investigated if they've changed their pedomarks, can't now, network is lagging

I have an old cunt teacher who is a jewish democrat in my university (political science) and she asked "Why did Hillary lose in your opinion?" And I answered talking about Weiner and Spirit Cooking and she panicked, I could see the fear in their eyes, she was trembling. We are onto something guys.

You have to go back.

I know why links are broken you autist, I'm perfectly capable of copying and pasting bound links.

archive.is/VJxrq

Web crawling bots click on everything.

And as far as the actual story goes, the guy sounds like a total fucking sperg.

"MUH SECRET FOURTH REICH EXISTS LOOK AT ALL THESE JEWS WHO ARE ACTUALLY REPTILES"

If you know of his work, have you ever actually found something relevant out of him?

Shit my bad nevermind didn't see

I'll take a look at it I guess. If anyone already knows relevant parts of hour plus interview please share.

Yeah he was a total sperg, believing in Reptilians and shit, but he did talk about global pedophile and satanic rings, which now seems to be true. It could be that he stumbled onto a real story despite the rest of the bullshit.

Apparently you're not capable of thinking beyond your own actions.
What about the bots?
What about the newfags?
What about the shills?
What about the lazy lurkers?
Dumbass.

That logo comes from an ice cream factory in Spain, founded in 1927, not sure if it's relevant for the thread, I just recognized it.
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frigo

Why did you add that rabbit to the second image? It is completely unrelated to the topic of comet ping pong and related buildings.

…eek. seeing this just dredged this page up in memory.
unilever.com/brands/
unilever is a big company, user.

Get the fuck out of here, Reddit.

What the fuck.

Covered earlier. Both the girlswirl and the butterfly were concepts for the Swirl logo that Unilever use across their ice cream product range.The redesign is global and occurred in 1997.

My assumption is that the Soho, London UK design studio had a pedo working for it, or influencing the design. It is not impossible that someone at Unilever had input into it.

Don't jump at shadows, Pedos like kids, kids like ice cream, pedos will use ice cream and candy w/e the brand.

What the fuck am I looking at? The pitcher looks more annoyed than scared. "I say, you chaps, I'm trying to cornhole this frightened wog and the noise you lads are making is really putting me off my stroke."

Kill yourself D&C shill.

Not him, but I smell a vagina.

You want a different conspiracy angle, it would be that someone planted the McCann police sketches years ago to use as blackmail against him.
He's guilty as fuck though.

TOP KEK. Get the fuck out of here Redditscum. Despising you worthless cucks has been a staple here for ever, and for good reason too. We are not your friends here. Go the fuck back to /r/the_donald and stay there.

ATTENTION

I need to repost some damning info from another thread (trouble is, the user who found this is a mega-autist who did a piss-poor job of explaining). We have here a page from Jeff Epsteins black book, the list of contacts his butler kept to aid the feds in their investigation. The butler circled entries and made notes in the margin about potential witnesses/perps. He circled the name "Kevin Raynold" under the heading "massage."

Coincidentally or not, there's a Kevin Reynolds in Hampton who is a licensed infant massage therapist and babysitter, and he's pictured with Bill Clinton on the front page of his website. If Raynold/Reynolds are indeed the same person, this is explosive. We need to do a ton of digging into Reynolds and his business.

This site is fucking up and not letting me post the images, here they are below, someone else post 'em if you're able

media.8ch.net/file_store/77a786f1aa2bc701e53946ed1ac03679cb42b488ce30221147af089cd3286b2a.png

hamptonsmassageassociates.com/index_files/kevin_kids.jpg

It's from an islamic manuscript apparently, never got the full story. Tineye says the source is somewhere in here http:// art.thewalters.org/browse/category/islamic-manuscripts/ but I ain't got time to look through mudslime faggotry.

Pretty sure those are just unbuttoned cuffs from her shirt. They appear to be a light blue.

How's about you stop shitting up the thread, kike.

The pic with all the people and the girl tied up, the guy holding the card is John Podesta

How about you hang yourself, Redditor?

Good job.

The top of the ex-plumbing.com website displays "background color: #FFF;". In my experience, color codes are always specified with six hex values, not three. Even if there were six values in that statement, though, it's just a horrible coding error.

Do you all see that? Does everyone see that huge publicly-visible coding error at the top of every page on that website?

That is a warning sign, chaps. This is what happens when you aggressively target a website in a public forum: the owner finds out and sends out a CODED AND PUBLICLY-VISIBLE MESSAGE to any visitors to the website, warning them that the website has been compromised. Now, anyone who visits that website is busy hiding their own tracks and FBIanon's cringe level must be approaching a 9 out of 8.

Let's be more careful in the future.

Me either, but it looks hilarious.

typo.
ez-plumbing.com

IIRC, hex codes for white and black can be shorthanded down to 3 characters. FFF, 000, etcetera. It's HTML 1.0 level stuff, where saving bytes was important.

Yes we know. I doubt anyone is tied up in that photo. If that is Maddy, she was kidnapped at 3 and can be assumed to believe she belongs with those people.

The Greenbaum interview makes it clear that the Finders (in the absence of a better name) are a country mile ahead of us in mind control and OPSEC as points out. Even if it's just , we can assume that they are going to make Podesta and his immediate chums dead ends. Podesta used a dumb password, I doubt he's got an Assange-level dead man's switch.

If I was him I'd be on a plane to Qatar and an appointment with a plastic surgeon.

abcdef
#FFF=#666??

Halfchan threads are getting hit hard with disinfo tactics.

Someone or something doesn't want us looking into this.

Churches, Soccer Moms, and PTAs are good places to drop this info. Make sure they also listen to the Greenbaum speech to drive it home.

This one's getting shitposted in too. (>>8184890)
Stay aware.

They wouldn't be THAT autsitic…Would they?

Dr. Keshe exposing The Red Circle pedophiles. Suggest you begin at the 44 minute mark, as the video is set up, lasting for 20 minutes or so.

Keshe is calling for the criminals to reveal the gravesites of thousands of children from Germany, Holland, Belgium, etc., proposing the authorities dig up the Royal family’s residence in Antwerp, etc.

He implicates the former King of Belgium, Albert II, and his recently appointed son, Philippe, and says they are watching others across the globe very closely.

youtu.be/OfV64xQsaOM?t=44m

The vimeo link is now down. Someone named "Amanda Kleinman" filed a DMCA take down. Looking into that name now.

F is 15 in Hex though?

1+5 = 6… Oh dear.

Like >> 8184934 said, hex codes for colours in HTML can be represented with 3 digits: december.com/html/spec/color3hex1.html

Isn't Amanda Kleinman MajesticApe?
As in, the weirdass wearing the wig in this video. youtube.com/watch?v=UDAybzlZqqY

That looks like a power drop and not a camera to me.

Are these some kind of dark dubs?

Here's an old map of the tunnels under DC.
Oddly, this seems to be the only info about them available. I think they do come close to PedoPizzaPlace but the map isn't drawn to scale so it's difficult to tell for certain.

user was pretty clear that they were indeed .jpg, and not just code artifacts.

Also, audio user was pretty explicit about their being extra data in these mp3s. And consider every file that's in a set–prior to the last file–is perfectly uniform in size, it's a pretty clear indicator that there's something in there.

She's Majestic Ape. Lead for heavy Breathing.

Uh… well, I didn't really mean "coded" in the sense of "message that can be decoded". I just meant that the website is essentially flying a flag now telling everyone who's in the know that there's an emergency and to stay away. Kind of like a silent alarm button being hit at a bank.

But shit who knows anymore, maybe it's 666s and pentagrams all the way down.

This has been, by far, the weirdest sidequest of my life so far.

only the plumbing logo and besta's logo are changed. i checked comet and terasol, they're the same for now.

here's your pictures user. the massage link felt sketchy as fuck though user. remember to break it up too.

got this as history for the number (Wireless, SPRINT PCS)

My interpretation:

this number assigned as part of new allocations 2003

in 2013 it was assigned to a different company or part of Sprint, was not used

2014 "Snap Back to Code" – number might have been used for internal carrier testing, e.g. see https: //www.sprint.com/localwholesale/docs/lnp_test_questionaire_102303_000.doc ; this might mean either some other party is exploiting the number (because it "looks" legit to the phone switch) or it might be meaningless.

copy and paste from porting history tool attached

Showing history for: 2569904846

Item 0
Event Snap Back to Code
StartDate 07/01/2014 02:08 AM, EDT
SPID 6664
SVType
CompanyName Sprint PCS/2
NANPACodeOwnerCompany SPRINT SPECTRUM L.P.
NANPACodeOwnerOCN 6664
LRN
AltSPID
AltCompanyName
LidbDpcSsn
Ocn 6664

Item 1
Event Pool Block Return
StartDate 08/09/2013 05:36 AM, EDT
SPID 6664
SVType Wireless
CompanyName Sprint PCS/2
NANPACodeOwnerCompany
NANPACodeOwnerOCN
LRN 2564579788
AltSPID
AltCompanyName
LidbDpcSsn 238013000
Ocn

Item 2
Event NPAC Code Assignment
StartDate 04/18/2003 11:33 AM, EDT
SPID 6232
SVType
CompanyName Nextel/2
NANPACodeOwnerCompany SPRINT SPECTRUM L.P.
NANPACodeOwnerOCN 6664
LRN
AltSPID
AltCompanyName
LidbDpcSsn
Ocn 6664

This is a picture of me, right now going there to check this out. I dare you to try and suicide me. I fucking dare you.

top kek

thanks user, no access to network wizardry atm, can't risk it. Check comet and terasol in a day I suppose?

I've no fucking doubts they're guilty as shit, but the normalfags might spin it as "we didn't know these were pedo symbols, we swear!"

WIKILEAKS NEITHER CONFIRMED NOR DENIED THAT COMET PIZZA MAY BE A LINK IN THE SUPPLY CHAIN OF /CUTEBOYS/ AND OTHER KIDDOS FOR THE GLOBAL ELITE PEDOS

In a nice and normal reality where plumbers are just plumbers, and pizza places serve actual pizza, I can believe an increase in web traffic from the threads here would alert these places to the fact that their logos are rather unfortunate in design choice.

But after everything that's happened these last few years, who knows any more.

seems a bit too farfetch'd to me.

This is the guy's website. Scroll all the way down. That's Bill Clinton. archive.is/uITIY

What are the odds that two guys named Kevin Reynolds/Raynold are both connected to Bill Clinton, are both involved with massage, AND one of them is circled in Jeff Epstein's black book? I'm leaning toward it being the same person.

very coincidental

If they were in buttfuck Idaho and SmallBalls Virginia perhaps. When they're located that close to each other and frequented by pizza fan Podesta, its Shut It Down.mp3

Useless information for those who aren't a phone company slave:
SPID: Service Provider ID. Usually 4 digit codes for specific carriers. Tells the networks and intercarrier companies who owns the number.
LRN: Local Routing Number. Basically tells the phone system whereabout in the host's network a phone number is. Helps speed up routing of the calls if the number did not originally belong to the current service provider (numbers ported into the company). When a number is originally owned by a service provider, no LRN is required.

If that's a PNG, it should retain its creation and edit dates, unless someone used PNGcrush or some other tool to strip non-image data from the file. Not terribly useful, but it may indicate if the image file was edited, instead of recreated from a raw source file.

Get the fuck out of here.

I personally saw the logo before it was changed. What the fuck.

mybestapizza.com

It really is different now.

Add this to an infographic with the FBI pedo symbols as well as connections to comet Ping Pong and its owner's questionable instagram posts.

idk I downloaded a few and couldn't find anything suspicious. The reason they were the same size is because they were the exact same length, probably being track bounces which is further reinforced by having Logic Pro in the header.
But I did only look at a few so maybe the audio user looked at another file.

Here is the WHOIS info for ez-plumbing.com:
"
Name: Gabriyel Mesropyan
Organization: Ez-plumbing-service
Mailing Address: 14024 calvert st., Van Nuys California 91401 US
Phone: +1.18189082710
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:[email protected]/* */
"

He obviously already knows we're onto him, so there's no reason not to publish this.

ezplumbingservices.com is registered with the same info but by "MIKE Mesropyan". (He typed MIKE in caps in the original lel.)

Remember, WHOIS is your friend.

Also, the list of locations on the coupon page caught my eye. There's 60 cities/neighborhoods listed (according to my autism, the first 11 are in alphabetical order, even though none of the others are) from all over the LA area. Interestingly, there's only one repeat in the list:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avalon,_California
Avalon can only be reached by ferry, it is the only city on Catalina Island, and it is a major local tourist destination.

I came into this whenever thread 2 was up and running. Would have been 4-5 days ago. Either Saturday or Sunday.

I can personally attest to the fact that the logo has been changed since then.

This is getting weirder and weirder.

Reminder that Alefantis knows we've been looking at him for a few days now. Comments were recently added to his instagram photo of the taped up kid, where friends and people he knows were saying things like "dude this does look suspicious".

Maybe Alefantis told Bestapizza to change their logo as well, since they're right across the street.

Well their store logo is still there

Show this to cuckchan /x/, might get some retards redpilled

We've had these threads up for what, 7 days now?

They changed that shit fast.

The website I mean.

You can hide stuff in an mp3 in the header or the footer or in the audio itself. If its header or footer we should be able to tell by reading the header and seeing where the actual mp3 data extends to and see if a significant amount of data exists outside the mp3 audio data. It's hard to hide lots of data in the audio without it sounding like shit. Here is one tool to hide/extract data from the audio but again it cant hide much, it may be impossible to know for sure if stuff is hidden in the audio without the password. Just seeing the text jpg is not evidence of anything at all as these files can be sevral megabytes long and once compressed contain data that shares similarities with random data the odds of finding any three character string are probably reasonably high.

petitcolas.net/steganography/mp3stego/

WEW

So what other pedo symbols could they have used? cheese pizza is widely known and old so it's normal for them to have used it before it became known, is "Torpedo" too recent? though I doubt these people use Tor.

Why, its fucking easy, and full of pizza.

As I stated: a simple "jpg" string doesn't prove there is a jpeg file inside the file. The mp3 file is just bytes like any other (binary) file. ASCII has byte values. (0x6A for j, 0x70 for p etc.) If you take those MP3 bytes and compare them to ASCII table, of course you'd find matches. It literally is a coincidence.

If you'd find a JPG header from the file, it would prove there is a jpg file embedded but would also break the playback of the audio file.

You can't really talk about code artifacts with mp3 data, since theres no "code" in it. They're not compiled executable files, they're audio.

As I said earlier, neither of these things mean an image or images couldn't be encoded into those files either by hiding them into the file, it's metadata or straight to audio via methods like SSTV.

Just by strings/grepping one folder of mp3 files (11 files with avg filesize of 6-7MB) from my computer ended up with 3 occurrences of the string "jpg" in that exact format.

its not a camera you stupid faggots. its a high voltage electricity line that supplies energy their main electrical panel, aka power drop.

who is the red skull with the black hors supposed to represent, can someone please fucking tell me because i have seen that same fucking thing in my god damn sleep

Most of them probably share these stuff physically in real life. Tor is more of a recent thing too.

Are you still alive?

It's okay boys, Hillary will not pay you anymore, you're free.

If thats not suspicious, I don't know what is.

WOW DUDE, NICE JOB!
WOW

i think i'm capable of writing a program to compare hex from a jpg or png header to the audio files and look for matches. the problem is first of all if the data being scattered in the audio has zero parts that correspond bit for bit, it would be really difficult. say the data is such that one in every 128 raw hex values of the song is data from the photo, or something of the like. that level of analysis would be very difficult to write and bug test without it having false positives all over the place. and that's without considering the possibility that it's probably encrypted on top of that. also i dont want to get v& for downloading the audio to start this process.

yeah i looked at it again. i think you're right user. pic related is as high res as i could get on google maps.

yes

Holy fuck, you people are just complete fucking newfags aren't you? Are there any actual programmers here? Shit, even webdevs…

Hiding shit in the audio without making the MP3 sound like shit is nontrivial to do from scratch. I have found a project with code that does just that if you look in my other posts.

Any symetrical color, try aabbcc

Also you cant get V& if you report the image to the FBI and delete it afterwords.

user, stop. just stop trying to guess about hidden meanings in blatantly obvious middle school shit, you're in wayyyy over your head.

I don't care anymore. Death and glory.

websiteoptimization.com/speed/tweak/hex/

it's nothing, just usual website stuff.

now everybody go the fuck back to the mission

Tor isn't that safe, gentiles.

THIS

Reminder that they killed Ted Gunderson. This battle has been raging for years, they've only just begun languishing in victory. It's time for them to start losing. The Phoenix Rises.

Vols = gods

Book excerpt about cult abuse, serves as introduction to those new to these threads, well sourced, PDF.
docdro.id/rB4FcAi

This shit is being deleted on cuckchan. There was a thread just minutes ago about BestaPizza changing their logo, deleted after approx 12 posts.

Single most damning piece of evidence yet IMO.

These fucks know we know.

You 100% will not find headers, the other half of stenography, is encryption.

What you should look for is a gap between the MP3 Packet headers, and the larger the better, but a bare minimum is 1kb+ anything less than that is almost certainly padding for byte alignment, and being over 1kb doesn't 100% guarantee it's a picture.

But who knows, maybe they broke it into 512 byte "padding" blocks, that needs to be reconstituted?

tl;dr: look for patterns in the way things are, not just what.

4chan is run by pedos. Of course they'd shut it down.

Gun, meet smoke.

Have we found anything indicating West coast locations? San Francisco and Los Angeles are 100% certain to have extensive satanic pedo networks. I guess I'll start looking.

why are you fags sperging about this irrelevant shit? did you forget we have a smoking gun already? its called the podesta-mccann connection.

It combines our strongest evidence with huge virality from the Maddie angle. instead of rooting around in this other shit you should be spamming the podesta-mccann connection everywhere. thats the one they are afraid of. that's when they started banning and shutting down our threads, when that meme appeared. so keep spreading this meme everywhere, on twitter, facebook, with normies, everywhere it might catch on. i doubt we're gonna find anything better before they shut everything down. it's our best shot anons.

That's just not how it works, you're not gonna turn an AI supercomputer on it to check every possible coincidence.

You need to manually check yourself, that's just how it goes dude.

If you post screencaps of the hex in a hex editor, I can help give pointers, but I'm not downloading any of that shit myself.

I was being sarcastic. This shit has too many links to just throw away as bullshit. Every time there's no 100% factual proof, but every time another line gets layed down, long enough until you see the spiderweb that is the nasty corrupt pedophilic elite.

what the fuck. that card game is truly from the future. i swear new cards are added that are too on the nose to be coincidence. is pizza just a code for secret? meeting for pizza just means in private and off the records? just a thought

Pursue all leads. Dismiss/shelf them as they become increasingly implausible or impossible to verify.

We are investigating, faggot, don't sperg out because we're not all focused on the thing you are focused on.

i'm not Holla Forums, i just know some basic C and took a few algorithm classes, but apparently that's the best we have at the moment. i still havent downloaded the audio yet, i'll have to do that now.

sorry, a bit tired here.

oh user, how i wish i was still as naive as you

Do they have a contact page or a phone number, someone ask them why they changed their logo, they'll probably just cut the call but its worth trying.

I taught myself C, and am basically specializing in file formats currently, but MP3 isn't one of them kek.

there is a main thread going on where also the logo-changed posts are

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/97743932#p97754299

check this out:

from the wikileaks reddit AMA:
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5c8u9l/we_are_the_wikileaks_staff_despite_our_editor/d9ut9x5/

google.com/amp/www.catholicnewsagency.com/amp/news/democratic_catholic_leader_arrested_on_prostitutionrelated_charges/?client=safari

who's McFadden?

and look where he shows up:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4190

so this guy is friends with Podesta/Hillary and was busted for running a prostitution ring using encoded shit.

don't know if that means the mp3s have anything but this stegnography angle should probably be explored all over the info/files we have already and find from here.

No fucking way
IT'S CONNECTED OT THE WHITE RABBIT!?

WE NEED TO TELL EVERYBODY

Are 4chan and plebbit aware of this? that's how this shit usually spreads

I am
For all we know it might be a warning, kind of like a canary. If the error shows up in plain sight and if it started showing up only after we started digging on them, it's probably true.
But saying #FFF instead of #FFFFFF is a canary in itself might be retarded as well.

Maybe OT and rather tangential, but I'm super bummed to find out that apparently bunnies are a pedo symbol too. I love bunnies, have a huge folder of them for shitposting purposes.

In retrospect, however, I wonder if there might be something more to these images than I first thought. I gave them their titles ironically, but now…

Would be great to see an overview on the Jew angle here.

I mean I have a hunch that all these pedophile/cannibal/human sacrifice rituals are not really Satanism but Judaism. That at the top of all these rings you're going to find top kikes and this whole thing is simply how The Jew holds our elites by the balls while enjoying the desecration of the goyim and praising YHWH all at the same time. Soros is a Comet donor. I can imagine he and Epstein are medium-high up in this web with people like Podesta and Alefantis as lower level henchmen and Rothschilds and the like up top.

But I'm not familiar enough with the Talmud/Zohar/Kabbalah to know whether the 'Satanic' rituals are taken straight from those books. There's alot of Masonic imagery, but I seem to recall that Freemasonry was taken over by the kikes some time in the 19th century? Anyone familiar enough with Kabbalistic ritual to outline the connection from Judaism to all these "Satan", "Moloch", "Osiris" worshipping secret societies?

And lastly, is Tony Podesta crypto, or just a ratkike-overlapping wop phenotype?

rense.com/general79/green.htm
Greenbaum speech here, for those who haven't seen it.

Judaism is rife with pedophilia, it's a cultural pastime for them. It's one of the reasons I so absolutely detest Judaism and Islam.

so this diychurch place has all its audio backed up on archive.org, so im not really worried about downloading it. however there's both ogg and mp3 formats. i'm guessing mp3 is the ticket because it's larger, but it's worth noting that there's both and that the large file size might be a trap.

Yeah, but this is being heavily supressed in both 4chan and plebbit.

youtube.com/watch?v=oHXBrEXmowo

Hear the screams. This guy wasn't complaining about a ping pong table on the sidewalk.

Accused Comet Pizza of 'murder and rape' in a rather inconspicuous ANC dispute.

Frank Winstead, where are you?

ok so from here I'm looking at who "Fred Rotondaro" and "Juliana Gendelman" are to see why Fred is notifying Juliana about Eric McFadden (the CAUGHT AND CHARGED pedo prostitution ring guy and Hillary's Catholic liaison in the primaries) being busted and why he thinks Podesta would want to know, and why Juliana is then sending that information to John Podesta:

Fred Rotondaro:

huffingtonpost.com/fred-rotondaro/the-world-needs-a-new-vat_b_586010.html

so he's down for the Soros one world order shit.

catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/10/12/clinton-campaign-chief-helped-start-catholic-organisations-to-create-revolution-in-the-church/

thats the first glance…Podesta helped him set up some church shit and he's all about the gay sex. he's the old guy in the pic with the baby.

and Podesta is more involved than they want anyone to know.

Juliana Gendelman:

notables.palmbeachpost.com/2016/03/30/palm-beach-day-academy-ambassadors-circle/

runs Palm Beach Day Academy…what is that? do I even have to tell you?

pbday.org/parent-school-council/

school for kids. OF COURSE. there's a link to the council but i don't recongize any names off hand.

cringe-loaded PBDA music video lol

youtube.com/watch?v=ME6l28gIAQk

doesn't look suspicious so maybe nothing strange going on with Juliana. Fred seems more questionable and might be worth digging into who he's connected to. They contacted Podesta about the pedo ring guy being busted for a reason.

see here:

might be something in those files hidden with stegnography

I was blocked from 4chan and my post about deep state politics (JFK, Trump, Soros) was deleted. I've been blocked from 2 forums for posting about the WikiLeaks emails which talk about paedo stuff. IMO the Madeleine McCann - John Podesta connection is key here,

https:[email protected]/* */,-77.0945796,3a,54.5y,346.24h,75.25t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sAR-lxS7FjoE6SpgKNumrZw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

google.com/maps/dir/Besta Pizza, Chase Avenue, Bethesda, MD/The Children In The Shoe, 4401 East-West Hwy, Bethesda,[email protected]/* */,-77.0955408,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x89b7c9669d60581f:0x177a753423a39f91!2m2!1d-77.094589!2d38.989704!1m5!1m1!1s0x89b7c96f94843261:0xd3dbad327bd62154!2m2!1d-77.0898434!2d38.9858877

I will only post once. You people are shaking the right trees. Please keep digging, I implore you. It is the only way to stop them. Your inquiries are causing a lot of chatter and panic. I would suggest if you have not done so already; create vanishing emails and congregate on a voice chat server. Most IRC channels are compromised.

They are deleting and changing things as I type this. You will be gaslit. You will be hunted. You will be accused. Do not let yourself be taken by these disgusting people.

The white rabbit is their god.
They only know pain.
Sic iuvenis porta vitae.

To unwrap this one you've got to know about the relationship between Satanism & sacrifice. Job 1 & Genesis 15 give the earliest hints, Psalm 51:16 uses plan language.

They know they're being watched. We need boots on the ground.

Thanks.
Is it completed? I remember someone posted an hour long video

http:// www.thechildrenintheshoe.com/

Daycare center just down the road from Besta pizza, within walking distance.

Notice the red and white checkered pattern on the floor. This was a theme in Alefantis' instagram photos. My own personal theory is that red and whit refer to Moloch (see Alefantis' Moloch photo), and refers to penetrating the white (innocent) child.

I had my posts blocked permanently from RT presumably for mentioning McCann. Though it could have been for mentioning the Jew a couple of days before.

We should presume that the moderation coup they pulled off on reddit and 4chan happened everywhere.

The mp3s seem to be clean, unless it is steno into DCT coefficients, which you can't find in text editor.

Don't believe me? ffmpeg -i some.mp3 -acodec copy output.mp3

This will take mp3 at frame level and remux it - anything that is stashed outside of mpeg bitstream will be lost. The output is tad smaller, but that is just ID3 header and padding lost if you compare visually.

More interesting is the logic pro project files, /Users/selkins/Music/ - do we know anything about this selkins? Maybe Sarah Elkins?

As for the odd naming of the files, i think its the habit of naming files with whatever you have on mind (ie i name stuff like that foobar, nigger, shitcuk, megakike…) … just this guy having particular flavor of things in mind.

Looks like wrong open directory, though.

I believe it is the whole thing yes, don't watch that video though, it's pozzed and not a clean version.

cant tell if i'm going down a rabbit hole:

I put Fred Rotondaro (Podesta's buddy who Podesta helped start some churches and is all about gay sex being cool with god and who wanted Podesta to know their pedo ring buddy who worked with Hillary's campaign was busted) into wikileaks:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59026

MoveOn = breitbart.com/live/2016-election-world-reacts-donald-trumps-stunning-upset-victory/moveon-protests-white-house/

MoveOn in wikileaks:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/20088

email from Huma to "re47" (probably a Hillary account?) with the whole gang included (Cheryl Mills, Podesta, Jake Sullivan etc)

Located in Brooklyn

bunch of activists for Hillary and the Director is:

Hillary declined to participate in the interview they requested. but MoveOn is definitely no stranger to Hillary's campaign.

Cool, so the three hex values vs. six thing is just a red herring because I'm not a web dev. Fine.

I'm still right, though.

Just look at the fucking source. Here, let me help you:

"""

background-color: #FFF;

Plumber Los Angeles | EZ Plumbing Los Angeles |

"""

No, I'm not a webdev but who edits an html document directly to specify the background color with a fucking text string
1) without any associated tags
2) in the section
3) of a page that already has links to multiple css files?

Please, correct my record if I'm misunderstanding the situation but that's weird, no?

I got a little pushback from a mod at the David Icke Forum for posting about MM, but no ban and the topic made it to Today's News". Also it's trending on twitter.

WTF the children in the shoe? Like solitary confinement?

Here's the inside of BESTA

The answer is that modern web designers are fucking retarded.

i must admit, it does seem strange

pozzed ? if i download the YT version i should be fine ?

whats the relation of besta pizza and comet ping pong? they're on the same city, right?
also, that instagram was related to which one?

Besta and Comet are both owned by the same company I believe. Two doors down.

I'll just add that to the long, long list of coincidences then.

I went through the site and found nothing that stands out.

Other than the staff not being named. The owner is also not mentioned. "Family owned for 35 years"
The staff is also not present in any of the pictures, as far as I could see.

Are you talking like Abramelin? Sorry, bit of a newfag to the occult themes these investigations are taking.

Always consider the odds of happening when looking for patterns in string of coincidences. Seeking meaning in frequent naturally occuring patterns is /x/ tier bait (i hope), or worse yet, some cointel trying to derail this thread.

Avoid it! Avoid the YT version and just read the transcript. If you missed last thread some user pointed out how that version was uploaded by a satanist or something and he purposelly distorted the audio and changed the video description.

I've never understood how CTR can see this stuff and not walk out the door. I'm sure more than a few of them have personality defects, but why can't they understand that this goes beyond politics? Their bosses are hurting children. This shit is WAY beyond Stanford Prison Experiment revelations, and they're still shitposting away, helping these monsters.

What was CTR promised? Money? Women? Something more sinister? Or is it fear that keeps them there?

Questions that will never get answered.

God fucking speed for downloading that shut and recording it, I wouldn't anywhere fucking near that stuff, scriptblocked all the way fam. This shit is truly disturbing.

Unwrap that one and you've hit the motherlode. Judaism and and Zionist are fundamentally incompatible: the Abrahamic covenant of Genesis 15 refers to the same land as the Oded Yinon plan put Herzl's ambitions were only for the benefit of the Jewish state, not the beneficiaries of the Abrahamic covenant.

Wrong. 3 letters are used all the time. stupid.

I noticed CTR shilling losing a lot of momentum when the Podesta leaks started revealing all of this shit.

I hate them
I hate them so much
Theyre basically saying "I won't believe it until TYT or some other leftist source covers it"

Guys, we're on the good track but don't be distracted by far-fetched symbolism like the circles being a spiral and connection to Egyptian rituals and whatnot.

Go for the very obvious things, the pizza artwork, the dissappearing logo etc.

DIYchurch appears to be a hipster art website or something.
It might be something but probably is nothing

In politics this shit is super prevalent:

1) the traffickers get to blackmail the creeps
2) creeps get their steady supply of loli

win/win for everyone involved

Get new friends, stoopid.

On the side, it would be pretty good for you guys to have some tools to organize information, you know like the soft Palantir does. Too bad no one here can code.

Just a friendly shill's opinion.

I rather suspect those who can code are debating long and hard whether to risk touching this shit tbh.

Politely requesting the Spirit Cooking archives, I'm trying to bring a friend up to speed and I think he's finally ready to move up a level and really understand that the Powers That Be are literally dark cultists.

I didn't think about it that way, possible, but I HIGHLY doubt it

You should hand him this too, it's a fucking big ass redpill

But there was still some industrial level sliding on every podesta thread in halfchan.

Since brock is behind CTR, couldn't he use some of the funds for a more double-secret version of the CTR made up of people who might be implicated… and other, um, inmates?

Is that what we are seeing now, post election?

The address is 4811 Speedway. That other came from some anons aerial view but you can clearly see it right above the rabbit.

Pointless, as the info gets steadily diluted by /x/ cookery, infodumping it into open trello would make it even worse. Just keep it here and let people wade through shit for gold nuggets.

Just generic hipster html design, nothing really unusual about it. The webmaster is just fucking with you.

If you're genuinely interested in following trail, jsut google "dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2407262/"

I've done some remote viewing and most of those people are just your typical pedos abusing power to get dat cheese pizza, and to bribe/blackmail their partners with it. Not all of them are pedos, some are just using it either for making money, or as a tool for political control.

They (some of them) are connected to a more shadowy group that does some seriously fucked up shit though, snuff and torture of the worst kind. I couldn't focus enough to try and discern their identity, it was all quite disturbing.

Take it as you will.

good find

You lack the writing skills to be a convincing
LARPer.

Cryptic, but good to know.

i don't doubt you fam but that post is a classic case of fake psychic's trying to cover a huge basis so the reader applies the knowledge they know and thinks the psychic was accurate. you've basically said nothing that we couldn't already assume.

"so the young man is, the gate of life"
or
"the gateway to a young life"

I can't fucking handle this shit. I want off.

Hey, i think mods should look for 34a66c ip and check if he posted anything after that day

if he didn't its probably a good idea to call the police or to treat this shit with more responsibility

take a gander @ these twiittr accounts. Explor dem ah bit. odd, kno?

twitter.com/mattborzillo
twitter.com/NECA_TOYS
twitter.com/DinosaurDracula
twitter.com/JonathonPenick
twitter.com/sexyarmpit
twitter.com/maxreborules
twitter.com/alwaysgnnaswagg
twitter.com/UnbridledBeef
twitter.com/Darel_Keeter
twitter.com/everytimeidie
twitter.com/womanchildtales
twitter.com/Creation_Stands
https://twitter.com/grove8989
twitter.com/Todd_Spence

even dis acttrisss seemz 2 b signelin sum streng dings

twitter.com/alisonhaislip
instagram.com/alisonhaislip/

What we need is public shaming. Bring their darkest fears to light.

Call them what they are, everywhere they go. We need wojaks to scream pedophile in public at Podesta, at Brock, and the Comet/Besta people. Tar and feather them figuratively and literally. They can laugh it off, but memes have power, and tend to bring the truth to bare.

private forum needs to be made

i have some webdev skills

#triggered

Could be my subconsciousness constructing stuff from reading these threads.

Stop with the passive aggressive shit.

3 bytes lining up, out of 6,000,000 ish, out of who knows how many songs, is pretty fuckin likely to happen by chance.

Anyone checked "friends" tab on Comet ping pong? I went to the pandahead magazine that is said in there.

Go to issue 7, Comet and Buck's credited as contributors, as well as James Alefantis himself. Chapter 2 is them in Buck's having a dinner, not much suspicious with all those hipsters but there is a photo of a child too.

I'm not sure if all those hipster liberal arts students are aware about the reality of where they really are dining.

according to modern occultist writings, predating or existing alongside the time of jesus' birth and death, there was a branch of judaism which studied the tree of life, aka jewish kabbalah. now im not a jew or an occultist, so my understanding is shaky at best, but it used to interest me. basically the kabbalah was a "roadmap" of the universe. it showed how everything flowed in the universe, starting at zero, and then reaching infinity when god manifested itself, and from this ultimate godly infinity, the rest of existence broke down into its base components. it's not a straight path, it's a path with many branches, more like a web (pic related).

now, modern occultism takes this jewish concept of the kabbalah, and looks at it in the reverse. it says, this isnt just a map of the creation of the universe; we, as people, can travel backwards up the tree, and attain higher and higher levels of consciousness, eventually becoming gods. from here is where all the study of western occultism comes from, and linking the symbolism of the kabbalah and its branches to various other conceps such as tarot cards. at its heart, modern occultism, and practiced magick, is at its heart satanic; it's trying to reach out and grasp the infinite nature of god. many people see the upside down pentagram as satanic right? well that comes from the normal pentagram, a star within a circle, being a pagan symbol for divinity above mankind. when you invert that, it's man conquering gods.

How to catch pedos:

What not to waste time on: cases where they did work to cover their tracks. You will get nothing out of portugal case because they did work to cover their tracks.

What to spend time working on: where their recklessness allowed them to not cover their tracks. Examples:
- podesta replying yes to an email that doesnt make sense unless what looks like aol spam is actually hidden message. The answers lie in his emails.

In general consider how information works and consider that these people are not as smart as they think they are otherwise they woulnd't be pedos. They are narcissists and love social status. Example: obvious pedo symbology in Besta Pizza logo.

The problem with doing this in the open is that they see how the investigation is going forward incrementally. They can adjust their behaviour in real time, covering tracks. Some part of this should be done in private. You know why german user disappeared? Realized the mistake of posting his exploits in real time.

If you guys think trump wants this to come out you are crazy, it benefits him not at all, but you can pressure the world by spending your time doing work efficiently where it counts.

This.

Also, what the fuck was he talking about? What exactly do you need to code? an MP3 parser? there's tons… a DCT decoder? theres also tons…

RWDS

Only to an extent. Google cache / archive org reacts to robots.txt after few hours at best. ALWAYS make sure to archive shit.

So far, I've seen very little rapid reaction to any online sperging, save for the attempted smear of wikileaks.

All cases that have come to an end are a dead end. The epstein case is a dead end. Why? They did work to cover their tracks. They paid the right people. Epstein will come out of jail richer than when he left it.

You say you haven't seen rapid reaction? What exactly do you expect to see? They are deciding who to pay off, who to kill, who to hide and where. If you think all that Besta Pizza did was change their logos, you are an idiot, for all you know theyve ceased all illegal activities.

Didn't see it in the thread and don't want it to be lost to the memory hole. Between Besta and Comet is Beyond Borders, a company
"working to end child slavery and prevent violence against women and girls in Haiti". Also, a reverse image search on the "girl lover" logo on the Terasol website returned only one other result, Through the Storm Outreach Ministries (archive.is/Y6Klu), a group offering "immediate shelter" to homeless and pregnant youth (pic related).

http ://hopefloatsusa.com/

Can someone explain to me why a spa specializing in deprivation chamber relaxation is connected to a fucking pizza shop? That doesn't strike you as odd?

yelp.com/biz/flying-kick-fitness-center-bethesda?adjust_creative=dWJMtmYxpd5N5yoyzSuhtA&utm_campaign=yelp_api&utm_medium=api_v2_business&utm_source=dWJMtmYxpd5N5yoyzSuhtA

Flying Kick Fitness Center is above both the spa and pizza place. This building is flooded with little kids.

So who the fuck owns this place?

http s://www2.montgomerycountymd.gov/realPropertyTax/ViewParcel.aspx?ParcelCode=00543953

"FCD Property LLC". That's not strange. Most LLC's are for commercial properties anyway.

http s://www.bizapedia.com/md/fcd-property-
llc.html

Lynn Caudle Boynton is listed as the Agent. Who is she?

http s://www.facebook.co/lynn.caudle.boynton/

She's a real estate attorney for a trust. Evidently, the previous owner died and the building is owned by a trust. …

Who the fuck do these business pay their rent to then? You're telling me a building like this is owned by no one?

I didn't real all the threads, did you try to get into this: www . cometpingpong . com/login/ ?
Jimdo is just some web hosting.

Forgot to post beyond borders link: archive.is/XkP6j

I think I might have found a new lead, anons help me to verify. This is what I've connected so far.

Richie Palmer owns Mulberry Pizza, which has 4 locations around Los Angeles - one in Beverly Hills. Also, importantly, there is a shop that was opened in Colorado around 2000.

archive.is/UDIMd

He has a second home on the island of Oahu - does that remind anyone here of anything suspicious? I haven't been able to find much background on Palmer's bio beyond this link, other than that he was raised in the Bronx and upstate NY. He first wanted to become a Broadway actor, and supported himself by working at pizza shops.

Notice these sentences in the bio above:

"Mulberry Street soon amassed a cult following among local residents, tourists from around the world and Hollywood’s elite – including leading politicians and athletes."

"Richie lives in Beverly Hills though on occasion escapes to his second home on the island of Oahu. Next steps for Richie include opening Mulberry Pizza in Honolulu. “I feel most at peace in Hawaii,” he says. “I love it there. And that’s what it’s all about…love and pizza.”"

He is married to the actress Raquel Welch. An article in the New York Post elaborates further on his pizza business.

archive.is/rVAI7

In the article, it says "Palmer will open the Colorado location with two partners, Allen Finkelstein and Adam Bernhard." So I searched those two names, and the first link I found that featured both of them was this.

archive.is/BWLra

I uploaded screenshots from the website. First, you'll notice the heart enclosed within 7 concentric rings. Second, look at the stats on this page. One of my screenshots documents that they *work with children*.

archive.is/EUvcw

So we have a pizza guy in Beverly Hills with a second home in Oahu who is financed by people who are on the advisory board of a nonprofit which works with children and the mentally ill, and for its logo features the now-classic pedo symbolism of encirclement.

I haven't had an opportunity to explore further connections of Finkelstein or Bernhard. Also, anyone notice that Finkelstein's first name Allen/Alan is getting spelled two different ways? Not sure if that means anything significant, but these connections are setting off my coincidence detectors like mad.

Honestly this was fine for spamming on Twitter 2 days before the election to 90 IQ normies, but does anyone actually buy that John fucking podesta flew to portugal and personally kidnapped a little girl off the beach?

I actually want to get to the bottom of all this but the whole mccann thing is pretty ridiculous, and I think those espousing it are half trolling.

Go ahead though, keep looking into it if you want.

Inverted in relation to what? Your current position? Some solar body? Sky? Inverted pentagram is the same thing as upwards pentagram, ultimately.

Tree of life is not taken as inverse in this context, just as another tree growing in the opposite direction. And what is, and what is not "satanic" depends entirely on your religious beliefs.

Maybe you didn't get it, but them being pedos is, ironically, the least concerning thing about these people. What's worrisome are their networks (that span globally) and their effects on society as a whole. That's what user needs to focus on.

In a twist of fate, the pedos among us are loyal to our memes over theirs.

Don't think we're just getting this shit in a vacuum, there are deepweb faggots pushing us in the right direction, trying not to expose themselves in the process.

You just made that up. Focus on what's real. A pic of podesta with his dick in a kids mouth is real. Look at how long saville was raping, bill cosby etc. Clintons have gotten away with everything, and they will get away wth this, unless someone dumps real info connecting them to something public loves to hate.

inverted in relation to one point up being the "divine" pentagram, and two points up being the "satanic". the top point represents spirit, the divine, god, that which cannot be explained in the physical. the others are the four elements; i believe fire and earth are the bottom two, and air and water are the diagonal ups.

reversing this, is the physical over the spiritual. when i say "satanic" i'm talking in a very jewish/christian point of view. it all ties back to original sin, and adam and eve eating the apple of knowledge; this is shown in the bible as an evil act, and god punishes them for it, but satanists look at this as a positive act, as humanity trying to achieve its maximum potential, and god here is the tyrant trying to confine and restrict them. yes it's up to your view if it's "evil", but regardless those that try to attain the power of gods through occultism are following in the path laid out for them by satan.

Yeah, digging into it, I found nothing except that one of their four locations (4330 East West Highway) doesn't have an entry in the Montgomery County Assessor's database, which is strange.

Kek/Pepe the Frog has esoteric significance…

pisces -> (amphibian) -> aquarius
Molech = MLKh, king = MLK. Kh = death, K = life
Kek = KK, Kuk =KhK
Pepe = PP@ = freedom freedom source

interpretation: transition from tyranny to sovereignty through unconstrained source purpose.

Their superstitious behavior is real, the symbolism appearing in correlation is real, their arrogance and low-time-preference are real.

But we do need something far more concrete to pressure feds with, this is all just foreplay tbh.
The fact that compartmentalization specialists are among them is troublesome, because that means lower-ranking pedos don't have access to the Podesta tier.

I was not aware there were multiple "Besta Pizzas" belonging to the same chain.

This one is in Maryland, how many are there?

Yes, I've made up the connection between Epstein and this woman, which is connected to those cultists in SK controlling the president.

archive.is/H1NOS

web.archive.org/web/20101111012357/http://www.jeffreyepsteinscience.com/

There seems to be a suspicious link between those people, feminists, transhumanists and top country officials. And of course, kikes.

Or are you afraid we might run into certain "Royal" societies as well? Clintons are just the tip of the iceberg. Keep up with dat damage control though.

Yea, I never kinda understood how people like alex jones could make a living out of it.

Threads swarming with /x obviously schizo conspiratards thread is an eye opener.

They wont go after internet randos who dig up internet shit. All that can be done is monitor the boards, and clean up internet breadcrumbs the moment those are uncovered.

Which IS regularly done, thus the need for proper (and reputable) archiving, before the original internet trail evaporates.

Your delusions of grandeour that you're that important are entirely off the mark, unless you're somebody like fbi user.

What's plan b, guys? Plan A of course is the feds make arrests, but if they dont? Can we all just go through life knowing kids are being born for the purpose of being raped?

This is "The Children in the Shoe" daycare center according to google maps?

They will send shills to tell us how there is nothing to see there goy, divert our intention with tabloid tier crap, and attack posters who make some progress, or invent fake leads and then debunk them trying to "debunk" everything else with it (a common JIDF tactic)

I am within striking distance of one of these facilities. I AM tempted to make a play. Seriously. But I am ill prepared at the moment.

We can't trust the CIA or FBI to do anything. History has shown that they protect these people for various reasons.

Current plan is to DIG DIG DIG and see how much we can compromise and weaken them before any drastic RWDS strategies are formed.

good approach

It really is

Ever considered some social engineering? The right kind of psychological pressure could make them spill some beans.

In Kabbalistic Satanism, both Satan and Moloch rule the Qlippot called Thaumiel (the adverse of Kether).

How fuckin new are you read into pedowood.

I've been on this train for 5 years, the initial shock/rage has worn off. The only thing standing in the way are corrupt officials stomping out the investigations that catch these rings before they grew to the unholy level we're seeing today.

We have to get the middlemen to defect, the higher-ups who are already being threatened by the underworld into compliance, and it has to be a deal announced publicly. Trump's election is offering a window of hope to some very tucked away suffering.

I expect to see a lot of "family murdered by housekeeper"-style local news articles in the coming months.

How do you bring down a network? Find pic of podesta fucking kids. Then find bill clinton fucking kids. Then find how Hillary is paying Comey. How do you find it? Penetration. How do youknow who to hack? Uncover things in the clear. WHo is hackable? Those who don't know they've been uncovered.

Satanism is a complete dead end because it's not illegal and it makes them look cool, like Hillary is "gangsta" got assassinating people.

checked and saved

someone should play the audio the a osciliscope to see if any messages were left, I remember cicada doing that once.

Maybe…it's subterranean, and you get to the "day care" through Besta.

Those mp3 files MIGHT have it. But people are too scared to grab it from the archive.

I tried ripping them myself but I don't have necessary knowledge to do anything with them. I'm at Holla Forums user's mercy on this front, tbh.

That email seems WAY too good to be true. Where can I find it?

How many bull shit kike cults do I have to be informed about.

Jews are using high level goyim to do their bidding by making them complicit in their 'satanic' cult. Implicating them in the blood libel and all that fucked up BS.

What the fuck else is new, were you mongrels born yesterday?

Yes, they are mistreating kids to satisfy their sick beliefs and control goyim. Yes, it's everywhere, and pols around the world are implicated.

Fuck you America. YOU had to interrupt.

The Clinton where lawyers for a long time, how many computer savvy creeps do you think they may have helped in their careers?

Nobody finds "spirit cooking" and child sex rings cool except literal kike faggots.

i.e those we're pursuing.

do you have material on this i could read? i've seen a diagram of the converging trees, but the stuff ive read never really delved into it.

Revelation 3:9

Old news which sparked the whole catshit fuckery (which is complete dead end confirmed by many people, except the filenames). Newfags BTFO.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b17hj/testing_the_pizza_pages_wtf_have_i_found/

lots of books if you look into:

This looks like a catalog of black metal bands

WE'VE BEEN AT THIS A WEEK AND STILL NO ONE KNOWS WHO OWNS BESTA PIZZA

HOW IS THIS?

You don't understand how these imageboard things work, now do ya Mr. Shill?

Basically, the pedophile shit belongs in the Qlippot of the demon-goddess Lilith. Here she represents sexual perversion and resides in the Satanic Queendom of Gamaliel (the Obscene Ones, which is also the type of demonic beings found here).

Some books of interest might be:

Qabalah, Qlippoth and Goetic Magick
and anything by the Temple of the Black Light

It may be owned collectively by those who work at it and participate in it's functions etc. That would be my guess if there is no clear owner.

HEY.

See>>8188218

hint: it's not a downvote.

Have you guys received any weird emails lately?

I got this earlier while trawling through the hampton massage sites after downloading shit from the archive; I don't know how in fuck someone ostensibly involved with this architectural company got hold of my email to forward me this (or why an architectural company would have any interest in this case in the first place), but it seems to me like they're telling me in no uncertain terms to quit digging. I haven't been able to come up with anything linking them to any of this (so far), either, so maybe it was just a gigantic fluke? I hope I'm just being too noided, but does anyone think I'm actually fucked? Anyone think this poor bastard was one of us? I'd suggest everyone uses a VPN from now on, regardless.

but do they use a payroll service?
who /paychex/ here?

Having 80 IQ people try to make some sense of it is a dead end indeed.

holy shit.

Lord Kek has spoken.

Drop everything and pursue Besta Pizza leads, NOW.

There must be some seriously fucked up shit going on.

they reported our threads in the washington post … they know

strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html

This is exactly the type of shit I'd get in my throwaway when I used to namefag on 4chon

That or a craigslist reply with the name of someone murdered locally as the contact.

Those are standard intimidation tactics, they can't do shit to you. Don't reply to them.

Also the linked phone number, hover over it and get its url.

If it has attachments, upload it somewhere. Anons can tell if common spam, or targeted.

Who knows.

Lord Kek has honoured me.
Praise him.

That's condensate, also known as water.

Michael Held is the executive officer of ETTA. All I can find about him is that he owns Etta Israel Center in Los Angeles, a Jewish elderly and mental health care center. Curiously, ETTA nonprofit is partnered with OHEL Children's Home and Family Services. It was started in 1969 as a foster program for Jewish children who were abandoned or rescued from abuse.

archive.is/skGz9

Here is the OHEL website, I don't see anything suspicious about the design.

archive.is/kFNuK

However, 'ohel' is the Hebrew word for 'grave.' As in a cemetery. That's an… interesting choice for a child foster program. Might any resident Kabbalists recognize the significance of this name?

Michael Held can also be connected to a US Senator, pictured on the ETTA home page. That is Senator ((Ben Allen))).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Allen

I'll admit I don't see a thread here worth pursuing further, just dumping the info I found for reference purposes. Want to explore the Richie Palmer/Oahu connection further.

There is a restaurant in Washington DC called 'Ping Pong Dim Sum' on 7th Street. Dim Sum is a name for a BITE SIZED dish. They have only 4 locations, each in a major international hub. Washington, Mumbai, Dubai, London.

pingpongdimsum.us/

Connected?

Yeah i know what it is for, but this thread is permanently on the first page so you might as well not even bother.

archive.is/d5kS8
Obama allegedly moving into Tony Pedoestas house.
Pizza ovens.

[i]sighs[/i]

sage means "i have nothing of value to add to the discussions, therefore don't bump".

also sage order still matters if there are more than 1 stickies.

Where does the phone link to? Any attachments?

Kek, good one bait man.

Slight problem with your distraction bs, those are two photofits of one person.
There were not "two suspects", only one.

im trying to look for some sort of article about the child sex victim that was able to draw an accurate floor plan of the white house, even though he'd never been there officially, and he drew rooms that none of the public knew about.

Spirit cooking is a Abrahamic blood sacrifice ritual.

Aka Mormons.. aka Jews

You're taking it (the bait) by replying to the obvious shit poster.

I heard about that one years ago on some tinfoil blog, fuck I wish I'd saved it

It's against the God of Abraham to do this.

If any similar ritual gets performed it is to pervert and blaspheme the reference, which would point to satanism.

Someone call the number and order the "special"

twitter.com/TJ_HOCH/status/796111648146817024

archive.is/cnGNx

It even has a child's hand over the adult's hand.

A lot of coincidences in that 2nd image.

I've noticed (((they))) like to name bands to help bury or replace results when people search for things. e.g. may day parade

Troy Boner - Conspiracy of Silence

Franklin Affair

Can someone make a list of possible locations so people can check them out? (do not go alone.)

This guy is absolutely obsessed with toys, specifically gremlins.
So is "tiffany".

Why?

They don't. Most are atheist, believe the Jewish tribe is their god, or are satanists.

Look how the public reacted to Kaduri's last letter.

Friendly reminder that you can gather all the info you want: police are powerless to act because the people they work for are involved.
The only ones who end up prosecuted are lecherous middle-aged school teachers caught with photographs of 17-year-old women on their hard drives.
The actual killers/rapists of children/satanic ritualists never get prosecuted.
archive.fo/SoSjD
Same network, same organization, same control of cops.

All booking for Comet Ping Pong events is handled by Sasha Lord Presents.

The artwork for the Sasha Lord site is done by by Jourdan Betette & Lindsay Johnson (thelajohnson.com)

(magickbat.com) returns pic related

shes a journalist and illustrator at NPR.

"Creative corporate events, birthdays, fundraisers with a twist? Let Ping Pong devise and deliver a divine occasion. Discover Parties by Ping Pong with our events guides below!"
pdf introduces
"Hosting a creative corporate event with a
twist? Let Ping Pong devise and deliver an
event with a difference. There is no better
option than Dim Sum and drinks in Ping Pong’s
cosmopolitan, dynamic event spaces."

Nothing else seems out of the ordinary that I can see at first glance.

Well thats interesting

Yeah, we Mormons don't do this, I guaranteed it. Also, don't compare us to kikes. We despise the degeneracy they cling too.

may be another lead

Saturnalia:
"the ancient Roman festival of Saturn in December"

We need this in the Kek theology threads.

Again, not new.
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5bem0m/2_pizza_shops_connected_to_pedophilia_uncovered/

Please people, check for OC with your findings. Its been done both on r/The_Donald and to a lesser degree halfpol past week. Otherwise its just derailing in circles over and over.

[b]ait[/b], if anything.

you're still using the email field incorrectly

Like the "most are men", a myth that needs to die.
Related:
Sisters of no mercy
archive.fo/Zxf7L
Pedophile use of religious cover for their operations, is a form of "big lie". The perversion is so enormous that normalfags cannot allow their minds to conceive of the possibility, that "merciful" nuns could be operating an organized pedophilic sadism and murder outfit.
archive.fo/Zxf7L

It's okay, he's using Chrome. :^)

Guys, I've been reading into that .pdf on ritual child abuse and sacrifice.

They overlap some christian high feasts, to much and blaspheme them.
One is Christmas, where babies are sacrificed.

Can someone look at the Christmas booking on all of these places?

I know it's a holiday so booking will be stranger, but who would celebrate Christmas in a pizza tent?

out of interest, how much pizza and hotdogs would $65000 buy

the reddit weird hawaii thread

reddit.com/r/BlackOps/comments/4fs7a8/question_why_would_there_be_30ish_wifi_networks/

Podesta:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30231

Nice beard, surfboard, and suicide. Aloha akbar!

Good question.
Why does the global elite hate Christianity so much? I mean, sure, it's antithetical to the NWO and most are nominally religious by now - which means they're their slaves - but why do they do all this /x/-tier shit?

Oh well. Let's meme all the nominally religious out of and Kekstianity into existence.

archive.is/eZayl
Another pizza reference. Dude's twitter suggests suicidal tendencies.

what happens if a bunch of us call best pizza and this ping pong place and call em out and fake a story saying we have the police to go check on their underground tunnels?

Fuggin' blasphemer you're playing into their hands.

Anyway they are satanists, so I guess that's the reason.

feel like National Geographic should have been filming it…

This is good.
Hawaii is waypoint in trafficking across the Pacific.

The mental imagery my mind conjured up from that is incredibly disturbing.

We might want to figure out a way to investigate more privately–in order to not tip them off about even more than what we already did. Find a secure platform and a practical protocol to vet members. Any ideas?

Would be interesting to see.

I don't know of anyone who would send an email about how good hot dogs in the break room were.

underrated posts

Can some user who can record the call call them up and tell them something vague like "The police are onto you" other shit like that? (Maybe ask to talk to the boss first). I'd love to but if anything actually happened, I would have no recording of it, and it would just come off as a LARP

Change of branding is a big red flag. Make sure this is archived on multiple services:

Nov 8th:
web.archive.org/web/20161108124657/http://mybestapizza.com/

Nov 11th:
web.archive.org/web/20161111004014/http://mybestapizza.com/

If this was just some podunk pizza place, they'd have to hire a whole new graphic designer and the process would take maybe 3-4 days to take down and change the logo, as opposed to the time it did.

It's extremely fucking sus.

Also, "break room" looks like code.
A casual observer would suppose it is a cafeteria but considering the subject matter, it seems more likely to be a room purposed for the "breaking" of little human bodies into bite-sized pieces.

the only thing they would do is cover traces even harder and we have no police coming for them and they know it so it would be useless. now fuck off back to reddit

lol seriously

I'd be embarrassed for anyone saying that shit unironically, even disconnected dorky politicians wouldn't talk like this among themselves, which is supposed to be their cover persona.

Daily reeminder

I see why you suggest this, but also I see why (((they))) would suggest this.

This here is fine so long as people don't announce their plans before they do things like investigate sites IRL, everything is archived and documented before posting, or people don't act on the dubious suggestions of "let's call these places up".

has anyone tried just typing "pizza" into wikileaks yet? i did. i got a whole bunch of pages from a dump of emails hacked from a global intelligence company called stratfor in 2012.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/87/878872_re-g-funk-wants-to-buy-us-pizza-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1330476_re-testing-the-pizza-pages-your-list-.html

in that dump is a bunch of spam from a company called austin's pizza, which when you actually read the contents of them comes off as complete word salad. it seems like code to me. would someone in an intelligence company have pizza ads sent to his work address? it's not just one person, it's at least two, mooney at stratfor.com and kevin.stech at stratfor.com.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1217137_free-side-random-acts-of-pizza-and-more-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/34/3434409_bogo-5-what-s-your-austin-s-pizza-random-acts-of-pizza-and.html

austin's pizza is owned by a guy named j.d. torian. the only source of info i've really found so far is this article ( archive.is/wwo0j ) where the impression is given that he went from not even being able to pay the phone bill for his restraunts, to buying a totally new restraunt in another state? just a year or two after these emails as well. i tried to whois austinspizza.com and the registrant was deliberately hidden.

no idea how this connects to anything, just a strange aside. i'm going deeper into it now but the stratfor leak is fucking huge, i'm looking at 4000 results containing "pizza" here. so, if someone wants a new place to dig, here's your lead.

All they've done is erase the central spiral.
5 minute job for anyone who has used photoshop more than once.
Still, suspect as fuck.

also pointing out (1)

LOOK AT THE COMMENTS ON THIS VIDEO
Jesus fucking christ. This guy posted a video of Comet Ping Pong back in 2007 and was getting gaslit to fuck in the video comments. It's so fucking obvious.

>Yonas Hassen 8 years ago

>Jody Gale 8 years ago

>Michael Claudio 8 years ago

The fucks knew all along what Frank Winstead was trying to film. They were gaslighting the guy bad.

I'm just saying if we don't get any other leads we have to try to force them to say some shady shit on recording.
We are going in a very interdasting direction though, so we probably don't need to resort to it.

Oh shit this is textbook sjw-style gaslighting

I'm a fucking expert at seeing it, now. And this was written in that style well before it became a lucrative industry.

Dude, these kind of fuckers are all over the place on these videos. Just look for shills on the comments of any video relating to cult abuse and you'll be sure to find some of these shills.

Ok guys after reading more into this I'm dropping out.

Please do NOT follow my example for I'd be doing free shilling for them.

I'll fight with you through prayer, we'll all need it and it's all I'm capable of doing.

God bless you guys.

how fucking retarded are you exactly?
do u sincerely think they arent watching us at this point?
take a rest

Summary here, I'll add links on those threads.

forum.clonehost.net/topic/51/pepe-the-frog-and-the-cult-of-kek

im digginng and using google maps.

np.reddit.com/r/DigitalCartel/comments/51qc3c/question_why_would_there_be_30ish_wifi_networks/

WTF

np.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5azmk7/pol_is_on_the_verge_of_busting_the_dems_pedo_ring/d9kyj26/?amp;sh=d4153640&st=1Z141Z3

You fellas best not forget about

Same guy. he's also easy to find on Facebook but I won't post it.

What the fuck. Have we seen this already?

vacationconciergeservice.com/testimonials.html

Seriously, if it was just about food, they wouldn't talk about it like this.
Checked

Or this…

remember our big-doggin' standing outside a totally-not-suspicious daycare buddy Austyn Crites who was on the stratfor mailing list?… Well I did a search for "pizza" in the michigan city indiana area and found…. treehousefoodfun.com/Gallery

maybe nothing… ping pong… pizza… hot dogs… I can't let confirmation bias get to me but maybe worth a little digging.

wtf

Think O'keefe would cover this? What we need is penetration. We just need a place to direct him to. If the man can get operatives into Hillary's assault team, I'm sure he can get a glimpse into something shady. Just a glimpse is all that is needed to spark a full police investigation.

bird-doggin'*

There's one in Amherst, NY, one in DC, and one in Maryland from a basic Jewgle search, but the one in New York has a different symbol than the other two, meaning that it could be that this was someone that used the same name coincidentally, or that they have no affiliations with the pedos themselves. Honestly, I don't know and I'm starting to get spooked by all of this.

This is the link to the Besta Pizza place in New York. bestapizza.com/>>8188503

>treehousefoodfun.com/Gallery
…the link already died user. what was on it?

sli.mg/a/hhe7CP

Reddit in damage control, /r/outoftheloop a SRS controlled sub has a thread on this and denying everything and calling these shitty conspiracies.

These people are unbelievable. These lefties still think they are the anti-establishment counter-culture, for years they circlejerked about Hollywood child molestations and how USA is an oligarchy. Then this shit happens and they are "No! the Clintons are innocent good people they really mean pizza!, this doesn't make any sense to me and only bigots believe it so it must be all lies!"

still working for me… treehousefoodfun.com/Gallery/
archive.is/wSjs0

If Reddit knows, the people behind this know. They've probably already flown to Switzerland.

How can these people have such denial on the face of truth?.

I'm that mega autist.
So fuck you and you're welcome.

And as we know SRS is a pedo haven itself. I wouldn't be surprised if people like laura lailey or whatever the pedo tranny rapists name is is aware of comet pizza.

Is it possible they post on private boards here to share CP?

Waiting for the NYPD to deliver pizza boys head…

That's… fucking serious.

Besta busted, oh yeah. Hey guise maybe they're decent and correcting the error of their ways? hahaha. Other guys haven't fixed their shit because they've left the country. What do you want to bet?

How about, the galleries who sell brother John his pedo art? What about, the cunt who represents the big nose woman? The money fucks behind all this. There's more party people then just the Comet fucker. Like his Jew lawyer Klein is a good example. Point being, there's more rocks to be turned over. More than pizza places. I mean fuck, that women in Haiti is on the board for the company in AZ that runs the Amber Alerts nationwide. How convenient. A kid goes missing and the person to tell us about it, is a convicted child kidnapper ffs.

Bruh, it's like Salon 'journalists'. That's how they get word of it. 'Hey are you Satanic pedo?'. hahaha have a slice of cheese pizza. Story that comes out afterwards, nothing wrong with a adult male loving a four year old…

Some shitbag on the inside is going to get nervous and spill the beans. FBI, NYPD looking into this. There was that massive bust of sickos around the country last week.

Mmm watch for fuckers dying. Might be time to delete more than emails for these people and suicide a few of their cohorts.

sometimes not even private. Look up srh butts. THe sicko shared pictures of his niece, even with some side vagina showing, on his FFshrine IRC. It's rumored that the goons used to trade ships on Eve online which had links/directions to CP depositories.

IT"S A RUSHED REBRANDING.
The downloadable PDF menu still has the old logo.
If it was truly a proper graphic designer job, they would go through and re-brand the menu's as well.

mybestapizza.com/menuPDF/Besta Pizza 8.5x11 Menu.pdf

corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=7&verse=179
blueletterbible.org/kjv/psa/135/16/s_613016

UNILEVER AND CLINTON GLOBAL INITIATIVE

http s://www.unilever.com/news/press-releases/2016/unilever-joins-coalition-for-girls-women-and-the-global-goals.html

It's pretty much my burner computer. Bought it off some junkie for $50, it still works great for Doom.

This. See:

This Richie Palmer character seems pretty well-connected for a guy just running a pizza shop. Significantly he has a "second home" in Oahu.

He's friends with Schwarzenegger:

archive.is/wJPFn

Interview with some famous people, such as Frankie Valli. He says "I like to drive from my home in Calabasas into Beverly Hills and meet my pal Richie Palmer at his pizza joint on Canon Drive. Mulberry Street Pizza has been a ritual for me for the past 20 years. I’m from Jersey, and it’s a little slice of back-east Italian culture. My friends meet me there, and we spend hours catching up. You never know who’s going to show. Sometimes it’s James Caan. Sometimes it’s Mickey Rourke or Giuseppe Franco, who has a hair salon across the street. It’s a real hangout for me. Sometimes the restaurant even cues up my music when I walk in. Now that’s amore!"

He calls it a "ritual," which makes at least two independent sources referring to Richie Palmer's pizza joint in an occult manner. (Other source called it a "cult.")

This seems a good thread to pull on. If we can establish a connection between seemingly disparate people, is even better grounded evidence. Because why should these connections exist except for something that these people hold in common?

Other thread is the ETTA nonprofit.

Genius. We need O'keefe investigating this. I sent Project Veritas an email with these four infographics and invite him to reach out if he desires to learn more.

1 - Spirit Cooking. plixup.co m/pics_core3/14788268544681_spirit_cooking.png
2 - Might John and Tony Podesta be connected to Madeleine McCann's kidnapping? plixup.co m/pics_core3/147882685418482_podestas_kidnapped_madeleine.jpg
3 - Comet Ping Pong's connection with Democrats, and the extremely suspicious culture surrounding it. plixup.co m/pics_core3/147882685479803_comet_is_nsfl.jpg
4 - Some other important information on other areas of the investigation. plixup.co m/pics_core3/147882685473034_cheesybay.jpg

they know
anything not archived and downloaded right now is gone forever

These people reference ninja turtles now again, and a lot of them also appear to be fascinated with monsters. Lady Gaga, who is shills for Hillary, calls her fans monsters.

The other day she attached herself to a truck in protest of Trump's election. Guess what kind of truck it was….a sewage truck.

Confirmed, the old logo is still there. THESE BASTARDS ARE ON THE RUN. ARCHIVE EVERYTHING.

Im not quite sure how helpful this will or if you guys already know but look for these word when trying to find a hidden file in a hex editor.

if it's gif: GIF8
if it's wmv: 0&²u.fÏ. or ¦Ù.ª.bÎl
if it's avi: RIFFÌ.J.AVI
if it's webm: .Eߣ

Is running an ad campaign in the UK currently, where a generation Z feminist celebrates the death of traditionalism and a cultural marxist future.
Catchphrase: "Yes, life as we know it is ending, and that's a good thing."

forgot the link for the Frankie Valli quote:
archive.is/NqpQt

Checked.

Audio user from one of the original threads went through Cat_Fart_Guitar_1-6. He found abnormalities with Audition.

Archived (and conveniently someone did a previous one on Nov 3rd too):
web.archive.org/web/*/http://mybestapizza.com/menuPDF/Besta Pizza 8.5x11 Menu.pdf

I couldn't get it to work on archive.is, the stupid thing kept retrieving the PDF from Google Cache and generating a broken HTML version with no imagery. Fuck knows why that is a feature (it should always be a fresh scrape of the URL).

Just a reminder that Winstead brought a case against Alefantis in 2008, and was represented by Andrew Kline:

dcist.com/2008/06/small_victory_for_comet_ping_pong_a.php

Nice. Jamie Walton might be good to contact as well - she was trafficked as a child and runs an child sex trafficking awareness thing now and also does legal work on behalf of children suspected of being abused. Became aware of her during GG - she hates kotaku and has posted on kiwi farms so is generally approachable and aware of imageboards/weaponized autism.
I don't know how to condense this info into something more digestible for normies so if anyone else wants to try and contact her go for it.

Speaking of TMNT, the new TV show based on it suspiciously turned April from a grown woman into a girl and has a negro hop theme song, pozzed as fuck.

Fascinating

Fucks sake, they're not even pretending to do the diversity bullshit, just a young white girl in the back of a car dreaming about a world full of niggers. Not a single white person shown in the bullshit "future utopia" they're trying to portray.

How about you dumbasses don't call them, and investigate more. It's bad enough this shit is plastered all over reddit & the like. It's giving all these people ample opportunity to cover up their tracks, and start over. We have to be more subtle. The autistes who commented on Jimmy Comet's instagram was probably the most retarded thing anyone has done. Calling them on the phone, emailing them, commenting on their stuff does absolutely nothing but help them.This is not a fucking game. People, children especially, are being raped, tortured, and murdered. Get your shit together anons.

Why the fuck was I already boycotting Unilever?
Oh yeah, they support BLM through Ben & Jerrys. Have we connected this shit to every aspect of liberal politics by now?

Archived. The apps logo (the old one) and the PDF were upped to Pomf. Read this Smuglo notice.
gs.smuglo.li/notice/999509

Niggers are about 2% of the UK population, yet every television advertisement has 30-50% brown representation and nearly every White female is partnered with a Black man.
Strong White men are completely absent in all but the most necessary roles (cologne adverts targeting men, where portraying the man as a bumbling buffoon of less body mass than they typical woman, would result in a total product failure.)
I know this has been ongoing for decades but they've really pulled the stops out this year.

We shouldn't have or bring over any involvement from Reddit and the like, every single fucking time they end fucking everything up and this shit makes it to their left wing propaganda parroting sites like Salon or Buzzfeed.

Where can I get the cat_fart audio to check with steg detection software?

we didn't, only faggots who browse reddit saw a le ebic post on Holla Forums and decided to bring in le reddit army

now it's over

The archive is in the OP.

Thanks.

I haven't read this whole thread, but if it hasn't been pointed out yet, that plumbing guy is making the standard 666 hand sign and is showing just one eye. Could be a "coincidence"

It's because of cuckchan, the_donald posters lurk there and post anything interesting they see there to reddit.

REMINDER TO NEVER TAKE SHIT WE FIND HERE TO CUCKCHAN.

It's bad enough that every self-claimed "meme historian" thinks 4cuck is where kek began, no one even knows about 8/pol/. While being unknown is good, good things we do are being shitsmeared and ridiculed automatically when 4cuck is involved

The observation was made in the previous thread.

That's a good idea, but he could have been using a vpn.

I only do the opposite of that. I know rule 1 and 2.
But you're right.

yeah he was probably just a troll. there's no reason to believe he actually went there. he never posted any evidence

Good point.

checked, but also user are you not aware of the literal gigabytes of screenshots and archive pages that exist of besta pizza prior to changing their logo?

Shill harder.

Samefag doesn't know about IDs and replies to himself.
Holy shit, the shilling is real.

Turtles are slow, and easy to catch. Probably a retard joke.
Jeb carries turtles in his pocket so he can hand them out to kids.

thanks for confirming 34a66c's really dead, fucker. i was holding out hope, you know. you're animals, disgusting, vile subhuman slime, and i hope that you burn in the hell you've built for yourself.

Could consistent filesize of the mp3s be indicative of embedded images that are themselves of a consistent resolution, i.e. taken with the same camera? If they're uncompressed they'd take up the same amount of space within the container file. Perhaps there's some kind of pedoviewer.exe in use that picks up specific bytes within mp3s and attempts to assemble them into an image or something.

I thought about this since the first pedo threads but dismissed it since it seemed like /x/ tier conspiracy but could the rabbit on the gate be stand for "cunny"? A lot of pedos on Librechan used that word when they talked about little girls.

could also just be some idiot in here who knows perfectly well how ids work and feel like being a fuck. I'm still holding out hope.
==hold tight, 34a66c=

The only children seen going were girls as well.

10/10

LSB steg doesn't change the file size.
No bytes are added.
So the same file size containing different data but sounding exactly the same would be indicative of one audio file being used several times to hide different pictures.

Just to check, everyone's saved everything in this thread right?

I've seen degenerates using that word here too, one of them on the LOL threads from Holla Forums.

Messaged this fucking faggot (owner of Comet Ping Pong) updates to follow

I'm pretty sure you're going to scare the guy rather than get him to actually talk…

Its an old mans world for "cunt". Only people detached from our generation used that shit. People my dads age.

Ohhhh boy.

People like you are the reason why this isn't going to go anywhere. Why do you think the US gets shit for announcing when they're going to be bombing places? Because it lets them flee.

en. m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu%27er_Shen

Tu'er Shen

Exactly, if you want to get anywhere it's by not saying things like this.

they're not going to put their hands up and shout
OH BOY YOU GOT ME I'M PART OF A MASSIVE PEDO RING
Don't contact these fags.

He's very cocky so I'm going to fuck with him a bit

I'm not gonna pressure Spook user to reply again–although I would appreciate more direction than a simple "you're on the right path".

But can we get more info on this motto?

The white rabbit is their god.
They only know pain.
Sic iuvenis porta vitae.

Is there a particular cult or group out there is can be attributed to? I realize that Moloch-based ventures in general identify children as the source of youth, but we need more specificity to narrow our vectors of attention.

hope you get fucking killed because they trace it back to your phone dumbnigger

On the topic of the god

e
n.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu%27er_Shen

isnt this a huge security risk using the same base for multiple encryptions? i feel like there's a real lead here with this same song, different bits thing.

in other news ive been looking at the spectrogram for the first song that plays in the background of diychurch.org and there's a few patterns i noticed.

pics 1&2 look in the high frequency range. there seems to be a lot of little squares, it REALLY looks like raw data to me. not natural at all, very jumpy and disconnected, but these songs are fucking weird so who knows. these continue throughout the whole track. 3&4 i have no idea what to make of it, these just stood out to me as being weird.

what are you hoping to accomplish here?

Spooky. I came across some extremely bizzarre word salad made by Richie Palmer. At his Mulberry Pizza website he has a blog.
mulberrypizzeria.com/press/
archive.is/WMfVL

On October 29, 2016 - THE DAY AFTER THE FBI REOPENED THE CLINTON INVESTIGATION - Richie Palmer made 8 posts. More bizarre, the last he had used the blog was to post a picture from Drew Barrymore of her autograph and complimenting his pizza. archive.is/XM9tm

These posts are seemingly nonsensical, loosely discussing the NFL and its players but without there being any real coherence to what he's saying. Just check the titles, and then check out the blog posts. The titles remind me a lot of the titles of those songs anons are speculating might hide images. I haven't read these in-depth, only skimmed them enough to confirm they're completely garbled nonsense. SO WHY WOULD RICHIE PALMER JUST SUDDENLY POST ALL THIS NONSENSE THE DAY AFTER THE FBI REOPENED THE INVESTIGATION? Remember - this guy has connections with celebrities and politicians, and there is nothing in his biography to indicate that he cares about football.

BALTIMORE RAVENS ROBERT GRIFFIN 3 CAN BRING BRAND NEW DANGER SO THAT YOU CAN AFC NORTHERN
archive.is/aDz88

ELIZA LOMBARDI MOVING FORWARD TO BY FRONT-OFFICE CHARACTER USING PATRIOTS
archive.is/tIdpY

CAROLINA PANTHERS GAME ENTHUSIASTS INTERACT WITH KEVIN DURANT DECIDING UPON ALONG WITH OLDER EXPRESS ENTHUSIAST
archive.is/eWHZx

ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY FRESH PACKERS PRESEASON DEGREE INDEX CHART PROTECTIVE BUTTOCKS
archive.is/eDYVb

OAKLAND RAIDERS MIGHT NOT BE BLUFFING PERTAINING TO VEGAS
archive.is/txX9f

JETS’ LESSONS MIGHT BE DETERMINED AS A RESULT OF UPSHOT OF MO WILKERSON FABLE
archive.is/62CLY

WAYS JERRY REESE SET THAT GAMBLING MEANT FOR GOOD RESULTSOF|SIMPLY BY|BY WAY OF|BY MEANS OF|FROM|BY JUST|BY SIMPLY|THROUGH} STAFF CO-OWNER RUBEN MARA TO SET THE GAMBLING ROSTER THIS LOST A FEW BELIEVABILITY JONATHAN CASILLAS JERSEY, COMMON SUPERVISOR JERRY REESE FEATURES IT SEEMS CHANGED YOUR PARTNER’S ROSTER-BUILDING PHILOSOPHIES SO THAT THEY CAN HARDEN THIS TEAMS MAKEUP FOUNDATION.
archive.is/o4A17

INDIANA COLTS 2015 STANDING ANALYSIS SAFETIES
archive.is/scz4c

If this guy really takes the time to trace my phone and kill me then good. Also he told me to have a good night and then blocked me, I'm not worried. Go look at the comet ping pong Facebook page, it's all reddit users spamming the page with this shit. He already knows by now.

Interesting, the same artefacts are in cat_fart.
High frequency, data-looking.

Some passages from those blog posts, to give an idea of what they're like and what seem like coded language.

From the INDIANA COLTS post (the first in the series of 8 posts he would make in total):

"all of the over couple of offseasons, this safe practices spot have been a zone with importance of typically the Indiana Colts. For every single prior a few offseasons, your Colts include treated the career accompanied by a low-money experienced free of charge representative putting your signature. In addition to inside every single over a couple of the seasons, the veterans experience moved right up and additionally made available absolutely consistent as well as solid have fun with inside extra."

"Your dog developed your partner’s subsequent directly (and moment career) Executive Can berth with regard to this engage in along with became some sort of turnover device for those Colts for that subsequently without delay month likewise. In all of the, your dog up and running 13 mmorpgs in addition to documented 75 tackle, some bag, 6-8 gives defensed Arthur Jones Jersey, 5 interceptions"

The football references seem a code. For instance, might INDIANA COLTS be a reference to Pence somehow? There also seems to be blanks where others who already know the code would know what's supposed to go there.

If that's the risk you're willing to take then fine. But as was stated in the prior thread, you should set up a life insurance protocol and deadman switch. In the event that you're v& or suicided, we need to know that you've become a casualty like 34a66c so that we can add it to the preponderance of evidence and avenge your death with an RWDS raid.

Play it smart. And buy a gun.

get out of here fucking pedo reeeeeeee

Does anyone have a archive/download for all of the songs?

What did you expect? Are you retarded?

user, reading this is not safe for me. i started actually shaking in fear. i dont know what it is, but there's something about those messages that i was NOT meant to see. no better description that i can come up with. i cannot investigate that, you're on your own.

waronwethepeople.com/child-sex-trafficking-scandal-exposes-ciafbi-justice-department-cover-crime-network/

Anything relevant in here?

Plebbit OP posted:
"Want to know how almost every single one of you has been touched by the pedophilia/Satanic cult/mind control program? Check into Lifetouch, the company who takes most all school photos. This and much much more in the link."
"I worked for this company, and it creeped me out. My superiors were part of the religious cult "New Life Church", which was rocked by the Ted Haggard scandal.
They had a group called "The Promise Keepers", which was a creepy abstinence program that they used to front their luring and a use of young boys."

Forget me saying this, he's not gonna say anything anyways.

Hello

Anons I come with good news:

I may just be the crypto-autist you require to decode these files. I have been doing quite a bit of research into cryptography, compression, and frequency analysis among other subjects. I have been looking for something on which to test out what i have learned and i think this may be just the challenge. Stay tuned for updates.

You are gonna blew it, and we won't get any more leads because of you.

I bet he will just delete his Instagram soon.

Fucking damnit, every single time, it's some religious or spiritual organization front for a much more sinister back. We should have known.

I think the most suspicious ones are the ones that make overtly religious sounding names, like the one in your post. It's fucking scary how these motherfuckers commit the most atrocious crimes under the guise of all that is good and holy.

I'm ready to blast some motherfuckers.

You're right.

They're in here. Right now. Evil is in our presence, Holla Forums. We must invoke KEK.

Also will someone else look into Richie Palmer besides me? Breaking my back over here.

Union Route Cipher
programmingpraxis.com/2012/03/06/union-route-cipher/

Might you know how to decode garbled messages like this >>8191157

Just give me the keywords and I can look into this.

I haven't lurked these threads since trump won. I'm back from celebrating. Has anyone looked at symbolism in the song White Rabbit? I'm assuming somebody else has mentioned it.

And if you go chasing rabbits
And you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah-smoking caterpillar
Has given you the call
Call Alice
When she was just small

Additionally Carol was rumored to be a pedo
Just throwing in my 2 cents.

Thank you, looking into this now. I'll see what I can find and bring it here.

Looks like a coded message. Cipher key probably team related. a=1 etc and added or subtracted. Possibly team letters added or just nickname. Long process but it may bear fruit.

has kek blessed us? we have two leads right now.

the music from diychurch.org has discrepancies that suggest hidden data within them. the ones you want to look for in particular are Cat_Fart_Guitar_1-6. sound the same, different data hidden within. should give you a lead on decrypting.

the second lead is word salad, which you can find plenty of here:

Regarding this, maybe it's a null cipher? Innocuous garbage to most readers, but maybe it's spelling something out?

Doubt it's the exact same cipher but it seems to be whole word transposition of some kind.

if you were a pedo who didnt know much about OPSEC but you knew a little, you'd likely use two forms of common encoding.

Here is another website that appears to contain secret messages

archive.is/xb6UK

Tumbler cult not sure if related.
tinylotusmembers.blogspot.com/2016/11/blood-shit-piss-puke-cum-some-torture.html?m=1

I googled the phone number given for Austin's pizza in one of the emails 795-8888.

The one weird result I got was tradecommissioner.gc.ca/philippines/visit-info-visiteur/85888.aspx?lang=eng&pedisable=true

Apparently it's the same phone number that a hotel in the Philippines uses called Hotel Jen by Shangri-La.

Pic related is a card from the Illuminati card game.

I'm the user that was searching for "jpg" and found those characters repeated 17 times in the cat_fart_guitar_1.mp3 file. Other user on this thread correctly pointed out that my find is not proof of anything. I was just scrounging for leads.

I've put together a set of decent links for information and software that may be useful to anons searching for hidden data in these files.

Home of MP3Stego - Windows
http:// www.petitcolas.net/steganography/mp3stego/

Discussion on StackExchange about detecting steganography
http:// security.stackexchange.com/questions/44249/how-can-i-detect-that-steganography-has-been-used

A paper on hiding text in MP3 files
https:// www.sans.org/reading-room/whitepapers/stenganography/mp3stego-hiding-text-mp3-files-550

Steghide - Open source steg for Windows and Linux
steghide.sourceforge.net/

Many steganography tools will protect the contents with encryption that is password protected. So it's possible that there is hidden data in the mp3s and it could be encrypted. We've seen how lazy and careless these people are though so you never know.

Don't have time on me right now, but a bit of a tip with scanning the files (sorry also, haven't read entire thread):

There is forensic software known as "Photorec".
cgsecurity.org/wiki/PhotoRec

If the stenography is shittily done, this might pick up on the files (or discover other file headers in there).

Any details on how this stenography might function? Also, link to the files?

The catfart mp3s come from stratfor emails right? How does that link to podesta?

I have some experience with this stuff from previous life in Intelligence work. I think you anons are on to something real here. I'm passing this along in hopes that it will help.

1. Pedophile rings are frequently used by Intelligence agencies to recruit and blackmail.
2. APEC conference in seattle featured an underage brothel used to lure in pedo politicians for blackmail purposes in 1993
3. I received information from someone involved with this at the time that Hillary Clinton was an occult priestess involved in these activities but I wrote the information off as being from an unreliable source (I was apparently wrong.)
4. APEC operation involved US intelligence agencies using drug addicted teen prostitutes from "all ages" dance club as honeypots
5. Adult sex party circuit in San Francisco has overlap to these networks and a gay user or swinger could probably elicit information easily from "loose lips" in DC or SF BDSM leather and "tweaker" meth / rave scene. Sex tourism to 3rd world is pretty common in those communities.
6. Jeffrey Epstein is connected to Mossad
7. These pizza parties are probably used to entrap DC based diplomats and politicians
8. UN Iraq Weapons inspector Hans Blix was involved with Sex party circuit
9. Foursquare or similiar apps should help you identify people who frequent these pizza joints, look for people who are also political or connected to non-profits NGOs etc.

Wish I had more for you, that's it working from memory. Keep up the good work!

Seattle : Wikis (The Full Wiki)
www.thefullwiki.org/Seattle
The Full Wiki Search: More info on Seattle … loans made by Seattle brothel-owner Lou Graham saved some of the city's most prestigious … and the APEC leaders …
SEX , CRIME & THE CAPITAL: Sex , crime and politics in …
www.prorev.com/sexindc.htm
Sex, crime & other curiosities … Blackmail, lies and deceit may be the only fitting description of the 1993 Seattle Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation, or APEC, …

I've seen that website before. It covers 80s "nostalgia" stuff and he has "funpacks"(like subscription boxes) that have 80s stuff in them. It's pretty cool, actually. I saw it when I was looking up info to see if there were actually any good subscription things like that.

Look into what ciphers cicada3301 uses.
Apparently the coverup operation for the pedo ring is SOCIEA3301. We may be able to use some of the cicada3301 wiki to help us.

i archived that archive.is/2bebc

archive.org/details/diy-church here's all the diy church's stuff, they upload it directly to archive.org. there's a LOT of it. diychurch does a radio show/stream/something once a week at least and broadcasts the audio out, then uploads it on archive.org after.

the link was the bunny and the sketchy daycare. in essence the diychurch stuff is very loosely connected to everything else, but we pretty much know there's data hidden in there so one way or another we'll find what's up.

A good way to get connected to the "players" in this scene would be to get a high-school or college age user to go in and just ask workers there discretely if they know where you can buy E for a party, the local drug people will know a lot about the sex people, and they might be a little more receptive since you're not really asking them about "their" stuff. They can tell you about parties with rich old guys, which would be the pedos you are interested in.

What kind of intelligence?

I have a hunch that Shangri-La is code for any location where the elites engage in perverse activities involving children.

From wikipedia

Here is a Clinton email called SEC GATES SPEECH AT SHANGRI-LA CONFERENCE
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/7424

Yes it's easy to find "jpg" string in any of those files (linux tool for detecting printable strings = strings -n . LSB (least significant bit) steg wouldn't produce that kind of trace though.
I've put one of the cat fart files into a software for mp3 steg, tried extraction with no password and with filename as password, no luck.
According to the program (mp3stegz), the maximum file size is only 13k in any case.
sourceforge.net/projects/mp3stegz/

i'm from aus but dont' call it E. mdma, m or molly

Thank you based autist-user.

One other tip. If you go there and hang out look for stoner, loser, loner types who are young and have a "wayward child" look about them. Socially awkward teens are the sorts that pedophiles would go for. Tell them you need money and are interested in partying (if you're young), or you have money and are interested in partying, they can probably refer you to people who are part of any "party" scenes that are at that location. Look for these sorts of people at any nearby hangouts in the neighborhood. There's a very good chance that Podesta types will have tried to pick them up before and they may talk about it.

probably more than just these

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48509
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56422
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/18363

Did anyone archive the hidden page with passworded files? Any of those anons heard from again. or did they end up honeypotted? Lot of info on that page. Left for a day and it's gone…………

STEVE BING OWNS SHANGRI-LA BUSINESS GROUP

On December 18, 2008, the William J. Clinton Foundation released a list of all contributors. It included Stephen L. Bing, who gave between US$10–25 million.[6]

On August 5, 2009, a 737 private aircraft owned by Stephen Bing and based out of hangar 25 at the Burbank airport in Southern California, was utilized in the return of American reporters Laura Ling and Euna Lee who had spent 5 months of a 12-year sentence in North Korea.[7] Former President Bill Clinton was instrumental in their return, and accompanied the reporters back to the U.S. Bing reportedly covered the cost of the entire flight, estimated to be around $200,000.[8]

Several hits on Wikileaks for Shangri-La. This seems like the new codeword to focus on once pizza becomes a dead end.

There was a cult in Rome that worshiped saturn. Saturn is the roman version of chronos who, of course, ATE HIS CHILDREN

http:// instajelly. com/ mulberrystpizza
archive.is/4Ed8n

God damn, I was hoping the guy was alright.

Help me break the code. I don't speak German. The cleaning website REALLY DID HAVE CODE!

reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5cc43d/help_me_break_the_code_i_dont_speak_german_the/

Pedophilia: A Disorder, Not a Crime
archive.is/zwC4i

I think they have a board on masterchan or one of those pedo-chans, that name rings a bell. You are aready on tor, go check it out. I'm not behind enough proxies to touch that place.

Interested to hear your findings, cryptautist.

These fucking plebbitor normalfags think that this is a fucking game?! They don't know what they are fucking doing, this is gonna scare all these fuckers and send them into "SHUT IT DOWN" mode before we do anything. REEEEEEEEEEEE.

This is how you unlock those files, watch this video, some one else posted this elsewhere. This is how the pedos are locking their files and unlocking them

Awww shiiettt

user… i think we might not need a cryptoanalyst here. we might need a linguist. have we considered the possibility that this isnt code but an entirely unique language used by the elites? if it is it's possible we're totally fucked, ala the Voynich manuscript. but maybe thats a bit too extreme. it does use english words at least, but it's possible they have completely unique meanings. i feel like whenever i read this stuff im

unless this is legit
in which case it can use multiple languages for the root words. that would make things complicated to say the least.

i used to post on mchan before the pedos started migrating out of /candy/ and shitting up the rest of the board. there's some shady stuff revolving around that whole site but ultimately i think it's unrelated. gadmin's pretty good about deleting anything that's outright cp.

oooh boy

HOLY SHIT ^ CHECK THAT VIDEO TO UNLOCK THE FILES FOLKS, IT"S A TUTORIAL ON HOW TO UNLOCK THEM OH SHIT SHIT SHIT

the dissonance from reading this is starting to kick in, i didnt even complete my thought there. i think the message got across though.

Your Hitler dubs highlight it.

…What exactly are we dealing with here lads?!?

So what I'm getting from this nonsense is Some new danger should worry the CP enthusiasts so the should act like they're enthused by older things and cover their asses because there might be an upset?
Am I close?

I'm looking over this post archive.is/o4A17

The code so far as I can figure in Palmer's posts is this:

[player name] Jersey is the code names for people

OR

He is referring to the numbers on their jerseys. Whatever it is, there is an awful lot of talking about player's jersey's for some reason.

This post talks a lot about a "Jerry Reese." The real Jerry Reese is the GM for the NY Giants. This seems to indicate that this "Jerry Reese" oversees other individuals, referred to by the Jersey code. This would imply there are 8 different teams he is giving instructions or information to. Possibly - this will need further testing to determine if it makes sense. Let us assume it for now.

According to the crypto links I was looking at, a sure tell that one word stands in for one or more others is if there is a grammatical break. This would indicate that "Gambling," which appears 9 times in the post, stands for some definite kind of action or role played by this team. Other posts do not refer to "gambling" so far as I know; this might only indicate that he is referring to a specific group by that codeword or it is a specific task assigned to this group.

From the title: "STAFF CO-OWNER RUBEN MARA TO SET THE GAMBLING ROSTER"

So "Ruben Mara" is the assistant or partner to "Jerry Reese." The "Gambling Roster" would appear to imply a list of some kind. A hit list? A blacklist? A hiring list, or a firing list?

Still in the title: "THIS LOST A FEW BELIEVABILITY JONATHAN CASILLAS JERSEY"

So "Believability" is a code word, and appears twice but only because the title is duplicated within the post. Not sure what it means, except that it isn't brought up often.

"As few as 24 time subsequent to viewing your Gambling surface finish which consists of last instantly sacrificing year or so as well as finally without getting a playoff berth Olivier Vernon Jersey"

This is pretty heavily coded so it will probably be extremely difficult to crack it for sure without finding a hint of some sort. "without getting a playoff berth Olivier Vernon Jersey" = Bernie Sanders? Could gambling = campaigning?

Also, latter part makes more sense as "consists of sacrificing the last year or so," suggesting that a word switching cipher is being used in addition to a word substitution cipher.

"Mara would most likely after that carry on to help you struggle Jerry Reese, your partner’s teams overall boss, to solve an untenable situation caused by injury which will open the actual teams negative general performance within the set up together with, to a certain degree, cost-free bureau."

I think I'm getting more used to this. Mara = Hillary. Jerry Reese = Tony Podesta? Maybe, but this seems to be discussing how the FBI reopening the investigation hurt their power enough that Trump could actually successfully succeed Obama without facing too much trouble. So admitting that the public evidence of these cults has harmed public opinion enough that they need to restart (might not be discussed in this post, but I remember talk about "starting over" being somewhere).

"Jerry has learned this is exactly regarding him or her, Mara stated. You cant disguise within the document. Its under your control at this moment for getting them predetermined given that the very last a couple of years are simply just not really satisfactory."

Admitting that they're snookered. "You can't disguise within the document," e.g. we can't successfully cover this all up.

This is what I can figure using all my occultic powers of confirmation bias to find a meaning in this gobbledegook. Any other anons finding anything?

Have you accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as your savior?

Don't trust the demon.

Ugh…

Time to break out the sigil Magic. I'm not very good for digging, but if these rat bastards want to play around with rituals and spells, then two can play at that game

good to have /fringe/ on our side

As a corporation, you never want to change your branding as a general rule unless you have a damn good reason for doing so. This isn't normal, at all, especially not for a tiny pizza shop that had a usable logo.

Nice setup, but a word of advice:
Those Silver Bears caused "sticky bolt" on my shooter. They are loaded hot and like to expand in the chamber and hang the bolt (and fuck-up your party for a few minutes while they cool).

i'll give it a look now. i'm getting over the shakes. i've been digging in this thread since it started, without breaks. every time i try to stop i think of 34a66c and it makes me push even harder. i will never stop. i will dig until the end.

i sincerely believe we found the weakest link in the zionist machine. we're on the verge of unraveling the entire hidden power structure. if we find any kind of uniformity in these messages that could lead to a widespread breaking of the code, we could peer directly into the deepest depths of the jewish machine. when people are scared, they do things they wouldnt normally do, or write things in panic that they shouldnt have. if there's any slipup in these that lets us identify people then it's all over.

You should use Deluge, uTorrent is compromised.

It's called Blaspheme.

If you would like to take a crack at it yourself, I would suggest looking into the fourier series, discrete cosine transforms, huffman and arithmatic encoding, also since one user already said that there are jpgs stuffed in the mp3s you may want to browse the source code of an actual jpg decoder: openjpeg.org
you may also want to see if any 2 dimensional patterns are emergent since we are working with image data. see if you can isolate what isnt music, and then look for smooth interpolation between values or stark differences. first 2 pics related, from what ive read jpgs use YUV color space, instead of rgb it uses luminance and chroma to represent colors, which means theoretically it should be easier to detect smooth transitions such as the interpolation between light and shadow on the picture of the arm. not sure if that makes any sense, but it should give you and other stem anons something to start with.

I haven't had any cycling problems with them. Maybe you got a bad batch?

/k/'s /akg/ basically said SB or GT are the go-to for 5.45 that aren't milsurp import 7n6.

This is the exact same logo as that restaurant Hillary was at, anybody got a picture of it?

Interesting! The text makes almost no sense but every post has links to different jerseys.

How did this site come up in the first place? I missed that post.

first pic*

Agreed, it looks like for some reason - this is getting buried, I wonder why…….
Just like when they try to bring the dossier about the UK government ped ring - that also gets buried. Jill Dando was on to something big - then she got bumped.

I think were on to something guys

Same thing happened to Danny Casolaro

This is so real its getting scary

Hard to believe, seven years of chans and I would have never believed all the different boards were just practice and training grounds for a fight I couldn't even imagine was coming. yet here we are, uniting all the boards and all the user's of a decade of chans under the banner of Holla Forums waging a war against shit the rest of the world either sticks its head in the sand trying to ignore, or toss up their hands in fear thinking it would be impossible to combat.

watching this evolve has become a fucking epic story in its own right. I swear if I survive this happening I am going to make it my mission to write the chan's odyssey and iliad as an ode to our fallen brothers.

No fucking way anyone will ever think of it as anything but made up imaginary works of fiction in a hundred years. The truth is so strange the average mind wouldn't comprehend that this story was real, the nonsensical chaos of it doesn't compute. Yet millennia in the future people will still search for the mythical cities of 'halfchan' and 'infinitychan'. tantalizing proofs just enough to cause people to question more but never enough to prove anything. While kek looks on eternally with a glowing smugness.

As above, as below. Praise kek.

I see it as more likely describing a room where they break children mentally (that is, the first rapening) than anything else.

also, regarding an user finding .jpg in the hexdump of one of the files, if that really wasnt a fluke then i think its unlikely the image itself is encrypted, its probably in there raw. it may just be a matter of how they chopped and shuffled it with the music file

I ran 100 hand loaded rounds (loaded to about 95% max recommended pressure) through it before those, which might have gotten it hot enough that when I switched to the bears it was just too much residual heat - stuck after about 5 rounds. Keep up the good work!

Looking through this post, entitled "ELIZA LOMBARDI MOVING FORWARD TO BY FRONT-OFFICE CHARACTER USING PATRIOTS"

archive.is/tIdpY

I think Patriots can be taken to mean we're talking about Massachusetts. If so, then "Eliza Lombardi" may refer to Elizabeth Warren. I think they are talking about advancing her to a role of greater responsibility, that or it is talking about her doing something to someone.

I think I found a slip in the cipher that can allow us to definitively show that "large" stands in for Massachusetts. In the post "FOXBOROUGH, Large." appears at the beginning like it would in a newspaper, except that "Large." is obviously not a state. Foxborough is a city in Massachusetts. Their Senator is Elizabeth Warren*. foxboroughma.gov/Pages/Stateofficials

*If it counts for anything, I didn't know this before I assumed "Eliza Lombardi" stood for Elizabeth Warren. So this can be used to start deconstructing other code words. Does the word "large" appear in other posts? Am going to continue investigating. (Am I the only one trying so far? Try this user, it's short and you can start decoding Palmer's messages with this: programmingpraxis.com/2012/03/06/union-route-cipher/)

Richie Palmer owns Mulberry Street Pizzeria. He is connected with politicians and celebrities, and has ties to organizations that work with children and which use a pedo-associated logo. He also has a second home in Oahu. He published 8 blog posts on October 29, 2016, the day after the FBI reopened the Clinton investigation.

this is their weapon. some day they will use this to their advantage, and regroup and try again. there's jews at the top already setting plans in motion for their sons and grandsons based on this EXACT idea. we have to make sure that that never happens. we have to drain the swamp once and for all or we're doomed to repeat ourselves.

Most of the text on the page looks suspiciously badly punctuated, but the Leather&Fur section has something weird going on:

>Each leather piece is unique & requires its own special cleaning solution; this is why only the best clear specialist shpuld be trusted to clean your leathers & fur. We provide cleaning & color correction to keep your leather garments looking like new. For your furs we use specialized machines that protect & revitalize the bounce & sheen of your fur. Linings hand-cleaned & pressed to protect their look & feel.

then it gets kinda weird, since it's almost repeating the previous paragraph. Excuse the awful highlights, I'll explain them later.

>Enei'm:I, ea'lherpi, e-cc is, l)'WU cleaning sohrbom; tlblisis why only me rest care specialist should be trusted to ICJemyow leathers & fur. w~previde de.ani'lI

actually, what if they release bits and pieces of this information (just enough to isolate it to the people they want dead), only to make it look as though Trump was behind suppressing it once he's in office?

That's an older photo. This is a newer(ish) one, but since this one was taken I've gotten a Mossberg Shotgun, and replaced the poly stock on my 10/22 with a wooden one.

I think part of the problem is because all domestic manufactured 5.45 is steel cased, which comes with its own problems sometimes with it's lacquering iirc. Doesn't expand as well as brass and seal off the chamber completely when expanding, so over time it'll gunk up the chamber and receiver if left uncleaned.

Fucking shame man.

I don't want to see this buried (again) - it's already been censored by Google (podesta)

I'm just worried about me "committing suicide" with to gun shots to the back of my head - this shit is bigger than any of you guys realise.

Current year + 1 is unbelievable.

Be safe user, I saw someone sitting in a car outside of my house for a good 3 hours before election day. We're definitely onto something and they're definitely scared. Be brave anons.

t. been here since the first thread

Read about the jews involvement in the french revolution

That is a power company weatherhead and entrance conduit. The wires are the positive, negative and neutral 220VAC sevice wires with drip loops. Yes, drip loops are literally to keep water from running down the wire into the building. Nothing unusual here it is the standard way to get power into a building when the roof is too low to allow safe clearance for the cables passing overhead.

The horizontal wires below are land line telephone and CATV service wires.

t. Outside Plant Engineer

The SKS is technically my brothers, I got it for him last Christmas, but he really seems to neglect it or not care about it all that much, so I'm just kind of considering it half mine. Like I'll use it, but if SHTF ever becomes real, it'll go to him.

Got several guns on my backlog, but I'm pretty poorfag right now. Sufferings of being a college student.

Is this just niggers being niggers or monitoring at work? I've been using a VPN as much as possible even touching this shit

Probably right about the steel, I was using IMI Kike casings that are thick brass (good for about 15 reloads, believe that?)

saved

You were reloading 5.45 with brass casing? What fucking setup do you have? I aint believe you until you post proof. Everywhere I've read, they've said it's pretty fucking hard to get a proper reloading setup going for 5.45, just because you can't reload steel casings very easily.

Worst case scenario they might be trying to covertly harass you or gaslight you. Most likely it's just coincidence.

You guys are fine, trust me. Just be wary of new friends that try to get you to do illegal shit.

COMETPINGPONG.COM + BUCKSFISHINGANDCAMPING.COM + KALORAMANETWORKS.COM

Are 3 domains are registered to Maureen Gallagher of [Kalorama Network Services]

who.is/whois/cometpingpong.com
who.is/whois/bucksfishingandcamping.com
who.is/whois/kaloramanetworks.com

Maureen Gallagher also works at Buck's Fishing & Camp

linkedin.com/in/maureen-gallagher-18401a8

You want the redpill on the Jew angle on all of this?

Your hunch is absolutely correct. Look into Sabbatai Zevi and Jacob Frank.

Recommend this video as it comes from the Jew's own mouth.

Some guy on normie Holla Forums who was looking into this stuff had a wierd facebook ad show on his stream. It was some art shit, and there was a drawn image of a guy being strung up basically as part of the ad.
Damn I should have saved his screenshot. It was pretty unsettling.

I'm sure you cant order anything good without a personal introduction.

Sorry for the lack of clarity, the brass IMI cases were 7.62x39, not 5.45. I've never reloaded steel (it's largely a waste of time if not an emergency), but have seen it done x 1. Just deforms all to hell and is useless.

Guess what they have as a loading symbol if noscript is activated. WTF.

Oh ok. I thought you were hiding secrets or something. I hope to God now that Trump is finally in, we can get the firearm market pumping enough that domestic manufacturers see a need to start manufacturing 5.45 in brass.

I'm going to try and make a timeline of this so that it isn't memory holed by the end of the month, does anybody have links or archives of the initial threads that made the Podesta-Pizza-Comet Pizza/Besta connection? I already know full well the white rabbit situation is related through context, but a separate scenario as-is.

Continuing to look at archive.is/tIdpY

"Once not one but two the seasons serving size as being a definite asst into the Innovative The united kingdomt Patriots’ teaching people, longtime NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE front-office exec Eric Lombardi is usually shifting with the task LeGarrette Blount Jersey [#29 -Ed.], as reported by assets."

So working from the assumption that "Eliza Lombardi" = Elizabeth Warren. Notice the capitalization occurring in the middle of the sentence, as well as the typo on 'united kingdomt'. Apparent code words seem to be "united kingdom," "teaching," and "Innovative."

What does 29 refer to in context of Warren? Eric Lombardi is probably just the other Massachusetts state senator, Ed Markey. Both have been in office since 2013. The rest of the message is just as heavily coded, and I cannot determine any more meanings. But we have substantiated that "Large" substitutes for Massachusetts, and that these football players and managers are code for people.

Okay guys I gotta take a break from this, I've been going at this for a straight 6 hours now. I hope I'll see some more progress on Richie Palmer when I get back.

Hell, all I got right now is a G3 I got from my grandpa and a handgun. Godspeed.

E-elaborate?

I'd certainly share all my gun secrets, friend. Keep 'em clean, keep 'em ready, and keep 'em fed. Here's to Trump!

I've you are both hidden and reported.

It's hard enough to keep straight what leads to follow, who's who, and what the connections are, while attempting to break potential hidden messages from emails and audio files with derailing mixed in, if you wanna talk guns fucking get out.

Cheers. Not trying to derail.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/oct/14/british-detectives-efits-madeleine-mccann-suspect

Look at the video. Think we should hit these investigators up?

Let's leave it at that, shall we? So like I said - be wary of anyone trying to persuade you or egg you on to do self-destructive and illegal things. Ironically, FBI agents are really easy friends. :^)

I really want to take these bastards down. My personal experiences are what led me to dig into this stuff when it came out. Lots of overlap. I can say something positive however: some user suggested that the FBI agents infiltrated the alt-right only to become converted by meme magic. This is highly plausible - again given my own experience.

SO KEEP DIGGING. I CAN GUARANTEE YOU WILL FIND SOMETHING.

That girl and Maddie look nothing alike. Just because they're both cute girls, doesn't mean they're the same girls. The eyes are completely different.

RIP in piece Maddie. You deserved better.

Uhh no fuck it, this is all I could get, all the anomalies extracted.

>shpuld Enei'm:I, ea'lherpi, e-cc, l)'WU sohrbom; tlblisis me rest care ICJemyow. w~previde de.ani'lI

archive.is/1mlFy
Would anyone care to verify the attachment?

Sorry been lurking and trying to absorb everything as much as possible, but regarding the McCann disappearance and the Podestas' description… anything placing them in Portugal or even Europe in May 3rd, 2007. Are there any itineraries available or were there political functions tangentially related at the time?

pedo please go

Bill Clinton and Podesta were in London, just prior.

Podesta was in Lisbon for a Trilateral Commission conference, just after.

… is my understanding.

GUYS
dump.fm/ShlucHT/favorites

theres an email saying that podesta was taking a trip the day before

Just what am I looking at exactly user?

The are on to this thread: had to change my way of accessing this thread - ex laptop been compromised as I clicked on vidya which came up with invalid sause - can't find the article to trace back - all I say is just be careful Anons.
2 bullets to the back of my head incoming - I fell on a loaded gun

Inb4 tinfoil > i was the user posting about ….

GODDAMN. Go to google maps and look at Comet ping pong reviews. So many fucking retarded niggers went and gave them 1 star saying there is a pedo ring there, they already know %100 what we know and are covering their tracks right now because of these faggot.

Sounds safe to download

This is in the favorites of the guy who has the white rabbit picture and has the DIY church spoken of in the OP.

last question then I will go back to lurking
In the image there are seemingly two different people but the Smith sighting only describes one person. Is the e-fit two renderings of one suspect as there is no mention of two people, making the weighted comparison to the brothers null.

Ok. Well then. Is there anyway to tell when it was first recorded? As in who originally made it, where and the like.if that's already been covered I apoligize as 1. I'm not very Holla Forumssavvy and 2. I haven't been in most of the threads until now

So what exactly is the purpose of this dump website? Encrypted CP?

One of the people she tags alot put this up

Thanks for correcting the record - go back to lurking:
you have a least 2months worth of data to go through - if you are on about m mcanne u have at et x years of data to go through - CTR - i thought u had been buried with the clintons

This seems like its just too obvious, or they are luring us.

Holy shit, I can't believe I missed that. It looks like they're of the same, one suspect. I still believe, but, man, the resemblance to the two was just too good.

opendemocracy.net/ourbeeb/david-elstein/crimewatch-dupers-or-duped

Keep digging user, I'm trying to look into the site myself, but noscript of course

You can thank Reddit for that.

I dont have the links but there is a news report I saw that said something about their being a second suspect and the police may have been mistaken, ill go try n dig it up

"person" seems to be "we" or "us", it makes sense in the context of other messages too.

"quarterback" is so far the most repeated major codeword ive seen amongst these, besides jersey. no clue. pedophilia/pedophiles? it sorta works but we need context. right now we're just flinging stuff at the walls and seeing what sticks.

this very much looks to me like a word swap cypher and it's only used on key words, mixed with a bit of contextual word salading. with the right words, the sentences probably still arent proper, they'll read fucked but get the message across. i dont have more yet, but i'll keep at it.

The same pic had a comment "rare pokemon inside" - fk your shit

icecreamtruckincincinnati.com/pre-packed-ice-cream/

Got another pro truck possibility for you.

I'm getting the following error:
403 Forbidden
nginx/0.6.35

Disappointing. More than half of you are just retards now.

The real leads were the Instagram and Twitter - people directly connected to Jimmy Comet with pedo stuff, artwork, etc.

Havent seen this posted but FBIanon said Jean-pierre and Jayne Geneste were involved. This ties in with the reddit post about blue house & concrete pad in Hawaii.

It's very possible that the same person faked both of these leads.

hauziz.com/location/565345ebf7434ac935349f62

thanks, I am only asking because of my confusion (not trying to correct any record), just a passerby from Holla Forums with piqued curiosity of happenings.

Not Pepe

you're not even trying, Holla Forums

umm guys? remember the wikileak email that said hillary was going to sacrifice a chicken to moloch? isnt "chicken" pedo slang for something? "chicken-lover"???? whats chicken?

(double checked)
Kek has shown the way. Jimmy Comet is a rat king and has exposed himself. I'll ask my mate who works in dance (administration) about this Dan guy. Australian dancers all know eachother, even if they go overseas because they all end up doing that or becoming unemployed.

and 4chan

here is an article from fox that says the police believe it was three men. In the beginning of 2014 so I'm pretty sure were dealing with more than a single ind

In homo communities, chicken is a derogatory term to reference underage boys.

there's just no end to these mysteries

Nice. You should include a bit at the end that gives recognition to 34a66c and his sacrifice.

This guy is a friend of comet ping pong

youtube.com/user/Kida467

Is this filmed in that creepy ping pong basement?

youtube.com/watch?v=1Vhk-DU75P0

Here's another one, this guy has old CIA connections.

youtube.com/watch?v=-2hK7vON6yQ

Still seems too farfetched to believe to me

After all this, it wouldn't surprise me if many leads have already been buried and the culprits have flown out of the country. We can't give up yet though.

Creepy interest in children

youtube.com/watch?v=2bEthDHZCE8

the plot thickens

thanks, the article mentions 3 Portuguese thieves so I suppose either Podesta is not who is being referred to here. that's all, back to lurking.

geez, I wonder why

either the FBI arrests them when Trump gets in, or we're going vigilante on all of these pedo fucks

WHAT

Did they recently add this?

Reminds me of baseball terminology used by homos, e.g. pitcher vs catcher (top vs bottom). Quarterbacks are top, receivers bottom? It's a stretch, but quarterback implies some sense of authority for making decisions, plays, and so on. Active rather than passive.

I noticed some weird consistencies in this one:
CAROLINA PANTHERS GAME ENTHUSIASTS INTERACT WITH KEVIN DURANT DECIDING UPON ALONG WITH OLDER EXPRESS ENTHUSIAST
archive.is/eWHZx

The word 'enthusiast' shows up 9 times in that blog post. There are a few different adjectives placed before the term when it occurs:
Carolina Panthers game enthusiast
older express enthusiast
Great Think Enthusiast
Silver Think Enthusiast
your enthusiast (okay not an adjective, but 'you' could stand for something else)

So what is an 'enthusiast?' What's the difference between the Great Think Enthusiast and the Silver Think Enthusaist? (Silver sounds very alchemical, but it could also be a reference to Julian Assange? Silvery hair and all.) This is contrasted with the "Great Think Enthusiast" somehow, but "Great" is too vague to go off for symbolism (but I'm biased to thinking its about Trump).

"Typically the major announcement with the physical activities universe for Come early july 4th was basically Kevin Durant selecting to be able to keep a Okla Point out Magic together with becoming a member of any Great Think Enthusiast"

"Come" seems like an obvious reference to Comey. If Palmer had been typing this in plain language first, and then simply used the Find and Replace functions, it wouldn't have replaced "Come" with the intended code word. This suggests that one of the code words in this message stands for Comey. Also "out Magic together" hmm are they referring to their own magical invocations? More likely I think it refers to the Orlando Magic, another basketball team. So this suggests that Dems = NFL, GOP = NBA.

Carolina Panthers are from North Carolina. It also mentions "interact" with Kevin Durant, who is a basketball player, not a football player. This would imply he represents a different organization or group than all those being grouped under football code references. Durant plays for the Warriors who are based in Oakland, CA. He was born in Washington, DC - so could Kevin Durant = Obama? Or does it mean Thiel? (Who is close to Trump.)

Okay, and then there's this:

"A lot of avid gamers over the Carolina Panthers went on to help social websites in the event the news flash out of cash giving ones own allergic reactions"

Uhmmmm guys… GUYS. THEY KNOW.

"Gamers" = channers. "Social websites" = chans, reddit, etc. "Giving ones own allergic reactions" = their hurried response to hide their tracks. THEY FUCKING KNOW. Keep on archiving folks.

Can't believe you've never seen Chickenhawk. You should probably watch it in lieu of all this.

It's not about what's 'farfetched' but whats able to be proved. I wish braindeads would stop posting shit like this

something to consider: most people fail to realize that there was a "purity" and the "eating of the fruit of the KNOWLEDGE OF good AND EVIL" introduced a contamination into humanity. This behavior you're discussing is a symptom of a disease. Various deviant mentalities are manifesting because of a failure/alteration in "normal" human development (MKUltra is an refrence for this, altering a child to become something else, etc.) Treat thise segement of humanity as lost to a disease. There are reasons why "christanity/islam" precsribe execution and Physical Removal of such people from the populace. They contaminate existing and future generations. I would suggest looking at "the bible" and "koran" as aesops fable style literature. Even "Christ" remarked about the "Spirit of the law" being more important than the "Letter of the law". I think we've all seen enough scumbags weasel out of legal liability.

Just my observations and 2cents. I won't be responding but will be lurking from now on. Remember, they're like rabid dogs, nothing more. KEK be with you.

Jesus… SHUT UP.

Don't know if anyone posted here but I found out Amanda Kleinman aka Majestic Ape's email address

[email protected]/* */

In case any of you smartass wants to send a baiting email to get some info
But don't do it in a haste. Use a proxy if you're doing it

I also have rachel chandler's email but I think she's slightly tangential to how the plot is developing now so let's just see

What happened to the user who said he was going to drive to the beach-house and poke around?

I think it was one or two threads ago, or may have been in an offshoot thread

How close are we to cracking their memes? I think understanding the symbolism is vital to continuing our efforts, especially if they take off before we can really get them with something harder than we've found so far.

I think of it like this: they COULD restart the operation anywhere, a new pizza joint, army base, etc. – but they CANNOT create a new esoteric system. At least, they can't if there truly is some sort of occult aspect to it.

Everything we've found so far can be really helpful if we compile it in a PDF and have a strong archival of everything breakthrough.

Nobody is asking you believe it yet, everyone is still looking for answers.

is this really what we've come to? reported.

Thats because all the religifags are easy to manipulate.

"God wants you to touch my penis. If he didn't, he wouldn't have placed us in this room together, me with a penis and you with your hands."

Absolutely no critical thinking abilities.

Fuck off niggeridoo

I somehow doubt he's an user. To me it screams of someone annoyed and frustrated. Rather you should say hello to the one who is likely reporting what we uncover in this thread.

Is this what you're looking for?

You are a fucking retard. That is the exact opposite of 'digging and spreading information'.

HEY GUYS… GUYS…. BLUBLBULBUBLUBLBUB NONSENSE….. WHAT DO YOU THINK………? ITS EVIDENCE!!!! WOW SECRET CODE!!!!

HOLY SHIT!!!!! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!! AM I BEING WATCHED???

That's half this thread now.

We made real progress with the pedo pics and symbols, this 'investigation' has now been taken over by schizos and retarded children.

The NFL & NBA representing different factions is really brilliant, that very well may be the case

DO NOT TIP THESE PEOPLE OFF

BUILD A CASE AND FORWARD TO FBI

What's in the zip file?

No the FBI is fully aware of these pedo networks yet they never take them down. In fact, they probably run them, just like the DEA owns the drug trade.

Send the information to local police, maybe then you'll have a chance of them doing something.

This guy?

"27-year-old charged in weapon violations

Police charged a 27-year-old man with multiple crimes relating to two separate assault and threatening incidents involving weapons on Sunday.
Police said Jeanpierre Genest threatened a 35-year-old man with a weapon and damaged his car in Chinatown at about 1:25 p.m. Sunday.

Officers also found credit cards and other personal information belonging to another person on him, police said.

Police also connected Genest to an incident earlier that day near Ala Moana in which two men, ages 44 and 62, were assaulted with a weapon.

Police charged Genest with first-degree terroristic threatening, two counts of second-degree assault, third-degree criminal property damage, two counts of unauthorized possession of personal and confidential information, and second-degree escape.

Police said that after his arrest, Genest was taken to the Queen's Medical Center for treatment and tried to escape. His bail has been set at $50,000." archive.is/LmS10

They kind of just glance over him being in possession of "personal and confidential information."

It also appears he was released by 2011, and started a "steel-structural manufacturer" business. It has an annual $75k and 5 employees. That doesn't really square. archive.is/Y3XYE

Local police is on it too, remember how the local police chief was too involved on the Franklin Scandal and many kids testified seeing him at the orgies?.

^^^^ These are not non-sensicle he is "re-writing" an article change word choices to convey a message

I guess finding a puppy cute means I want to anally rape it, right?

No user. I think you're the pedo here.

you honestly think that the police couldnt have been mistaken? The police sketch of the individual(s) are so eeriely similar to both the podesta brothers and then the third individual was also sketched out and he looks an AWFUL lot like anthony weiner. You have been so dismissive of this evidence out of hand, like immediatly discounting it because "drawing were of the same suspect" and then again " 3 Portuguese thieves so I suppose either Podesta is not who is being referred to here. that's all," I honestly think that you sir are trying to slide the light off of what is a very plausible lead.
He was "traveling" somewhere the day before
He deleted ALL of his emails the day after
The pictures
plus who is in all of these photos then.. god we really must be getting close if their trying to affect the digging of info on some pic board

34a66c never returned. a shill in this thread tried and failed to pass him off as a troll/shitposter. basically proved in their idiocy that he was found and captured. pray for him before you sleep user, he needs kek's blessing.

That's a red herring.

You are way too fucking late. There have already been people trying to get into the place, messaging jimmy, leaving online reviews for comet, etc. They already begun changing the logo for the place… where have you been? Any hidden information within the websites we've found that isn't archived from the first day or 2 of would be long gone by now I'm sure. Thankfully we have lots of things archived/screencapped.

We need a new 34a66c, preferably with a team of people capable of handling whatever they may find

Please provide links to both of those Archive.is to show comparison in circumstantial evidence.

FBI confirmed on this thread.

Proven red herring? did we figure out who the girl was? Ive missed a bunch of info I guess

iSteg is what pedos use to hide information in plain sight. The pizza picture sent to Podesta was encoded with iSteg.

hanynet.com/isteg/

Note the pedo logo. You guys have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Get out of here CTR. But I'll justify my strategy for the benefit of other anons in here.

I'm simply employing a Bayesian strategy. Our priors suggest that the likelihood of connection between different pizza store owners is awfully low… unless they are in fact united by the pizza imagery. In other words, if you can connect two seemingly unconnected people through a network, then that implies a large update to your priors. It's like science: you can corroborate your theory by observing something your theory predicts and which other theories don't.

These people have had some time to scrub their sites for obvious pedo imagery. One of the coded messages basically said as much. If this inevstigation is to continue, we need to continue developing more leads and see which of those connect.

See retard, this proves my point. You just call anyone a CTR because it makes you feel good. Shows how fucking simple you are.

Do you even know what CTR is? You think it's involved in covering up a pedophile conspiracy?

sorry, did not mean to give off a dismissive vibe, just noticed the two e-fits seemed to contradict the two brothers thing, because it is based off the smith sighting of one person.

as per the article 3 Portuguese refers to 3 Portuguese citizens of which none of weiner or podestas are.

The deletion of the emails and resemblance to the singular efit are still interesting, and I am not discouraging anyone from flushing those out, particularly the timeline, placing people at the time and place. Don't ever stop digging, widespread mass amounts could save some lives and bring the needed end to very sick persons.

I think that instead of shitposting why not migrate to another thread then? where people arn't retards?

Do we have any solid links from the Hawaii underground center? The ultimate godsend would be a way to map out, regionally, their physical networks and supply chains from finding out who funds what and who builds what. I imagine there's quite a few dummy companies and just enough trail to get what we need.

Does anyone have any Archive.is backups of old pedo-wood threads? FBI is confirmed here. Lots of good info on Pedosta was lost.

HEY FUCKTARDS QUIT ARGUING AND KEEP DIGGING

they're not arguing, they're bumplocking and sliding the thread

CTR is still here.

Enjoy your ban.

about an hour ago a post popped up on The Donald, and all it said was "469773273-the key to pizza.jpg - to those of you who know what i am referencing. this is all you need to open it. the devil shall perish"

This is from the egyptian book of the dead. It shows embalming a corpse for burial. Notice the wrappings around the body. Notice the canopic jars under the table.

FBI needs to compare the file names in this post with those they archived during their tor investigation into pedophila on the darkweb

I'm still mulling the idea myself. I'm not too far away from Marina Del Rey.

That being said, they're probably on high alert and watching out for more Anons.

Also, I'm pretty disorganized right now. I don't know about other Anons, but I need make some arrangements before I quite possibly walk into the lion's den. A deadman switch, for one thing.

They want us to suffer to satiate their agony.

I FOUND A NEW LINK

They give each other child slaves (probably drugged) as Christmas presents. Obviously they kill and sodomize babies and children to scare the shit of the new members that will become shadows of themselves or commit suicide.

"The autumn months are never a calm time in America. . . . There is always a rash of kidnapping and abductions of schoolchildren in the football months.? Preteens of both sexes are traditionally seized and grabbed off the streets by gangs of organized perverts who traditionally give them as Christmas gifts to each other to be personal sex slaves and playthings."

-Hunter S. Thompson, page 3 from his 2004 book entitled "Hey Rube"

Can someone explain? Where is all of this stuff being found?

Uh yeah, you found a "new" link that was posted a full fucking week ago

This is why I'm done. New anons cant even be bothered to read

this whole investigation was fucking retarded from the beginning and so are all of you.

you idiots are what make real conspiracy speakers and theorists look like tinfoiling retards in the eyes of the public, you should be ashamed of yourself for being so retarded but i guess self-awareness is too much to ask out of right-wing tumblr.

enjoy your alimony and retarded offspring(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

That's his family. You can see pictures of them on his twitter.

carolinaartsnews.wordpress.com/2015/09/14/artfields-2016-begins-accepting-entries-today-sept-14-2015/ Is alex podesta john's kid? Lot of bunny costumes and kids on leashes in bondge and shit

No. Durr de durr. Emails led us directly to pedo pics and satanist references. Trail went cold after that.

HST was a really strange guy, what is it with his friendship with Johnny Depp whom supported the West Memphis murders and (hst) also was allegedly involved with snuff films?.

shitchan said this was in the pizza photo

Anyone have Archive.is links to old Pedowood threads? They were slide out of the Catalog

No one cares about this?

All you niggers want to do is call each other CTR shills instead of paying attention to bombshell leads like this.

Fuck it, I'm out.

Is it just me or is there a kid screaming "help me" in the background noise if you listen carefully?

could you explain this reasoning to me user? dont let the shills distract you, you've been doing good work.

yes they definitely are here. you've seen the posts yourself. these messages might have been the signal that lead to most of the coverups, including the besta logo changing.

had to take a break but i'll apply your new nfl/nba theory to the documents and see if that helps me understand a bit better

I'm less than an hour drive away. If we could get at least 3-4 people together we might be able to get something done.

is the trail cold lads?

Nope.

What can anyone tell me abouthat Kevin Reynolds?

The Besta logo change is still one of the most important leads, why is everyone just dropping it like that?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5716

The way thats worded says something, two images attached.

Do we have the password?

This, the logo change is proof positive IMO.

Is that a SSN? What do you do with this? It's not a prime. Found a thread on half/x/ prompting people to look into this number.

I'm going to apologize to if it turns out we already looked into this one, but:

I forgot what dominos was code for, can anyone help me out? I need the pic of codewords.

bdsm iirc

my hunch is dominoes = dominatrix/bdsm

Correct, but there's not a lot of actionable intel with just that, we already knew damn well they were up to some bad shit. It's not really a lead so much as confirmation of shit we already knew.

Reminder: You're supposed to step on the HEAD so that THIS doesn't happen.
Don't do the job if you can't do it correctly. There's no sense in hurting yourself; unless you have Anti-Venom ;)

list of still alive threads with some relevant information

Hopefully there are a few turbo-autists out there with super organized archives, emails, screenshots, etc. When this thread hits it's limit and a new thread is created there must be a CLEAR CONCISE SUMMARY OF KNOWN LEADS/INFORMATION, SUSPECTED LEADS, AND MISINFORMATION/RED HERRINGS SO WE CAN KEEP THE NEXT THREAD ORGANIZED SO WE DON'T HAVE PEOPLE DIGGING INTO IRRELEVANT OLD INFORMATION
ie:
>hurr I think I saw that logo on the ice cream they sell in my country we fucking know

I've had a busy couple days and am not the most organized with this sort of thing

Someone here right now decide to OP the next thread and we should figure out how to accomplish making the next thread what it should be.

Actually, I've been trying to figure out where that image is from. When and where was it posted? I'm confused.

What is pasta?

I have little to no cryptographic knowledge, aside from the Atbash cipher. (input: ABCDEF…, cipher: ZYXWVU…) Any way I can contribute?

I recall it being men to have sex with or something.

I'm thinking this is a false lead. They might really be playing dominoes, lol

And you're right, we need a proper recap or we're going to get run in circles and the investigation is going straight into the ground.

What we need is a massive flowchart of everything we have looked into so far, nothing pretty. I'm going back now and saving EVERYTHING. I'd implore you to do the same so we have multiple anons with every bit of info, red herring or not.

Exactly, it may seem overwhelming because we have dozens digging at various times of the day, but as long as EVERYTHING IS SAVED, we can piece this together and stack our knowledge.

Is he saying there's a hidden image inside the gook pic?

Alright, I'll make a new one and try to compile all the relevant data. WE DO NOT WANT THIS TO DIE.

NO

help us decypher these
this lead has not even been touched and austyn crites is also implicated with stratfor
help us analyze these
try these on pizza.jpg

find out podesta's location on the day of mccann's disappearance
investigate besta further
investigate locations in person, if you have balls

the new leads today alone just go on and on, and almost none of the old leads have been explored to completion yet, or fully understood. we havent even broken the surface user.

current happenings are mostly above, but a background will be necessary like this OP. we dont have new infographics yet, so the same ones from this op will be alright in a pinch. we had a really really good op this time, so just tweak it, dont reinvent the wheel.

What symbol is that? It looks kinda like 8 chans symbol but it's not.

ANONS, LOOK AT THE CONTENT FROM THE GASLIGTHERS

Where did this lead?

Fish.

The 14 Fish. Secret to eternal life.

or, potentionally, breaking one's psyche. (reference to MKUltra).

guys it would be super great if we could do this over TOX, so they don't see our investigation. (just my 2 cents)

add me and i'll invite u to the group

B2B9E90204D891B91CA71CDC0CBCD6401E7AC9388BD21F157E64BF72A9C87A6F55B79F108FCE

Anons.

What the fuck is going on.

This shit is terrifying.

This is horror movie tier what the fuck.

Nowhere yet because people decided to fuck around.

nobody wants to be the one to download the decryption software and try and open it. do it yourself if you want. the software and the password have already been posted in this thread, by two separate anons.

Polite suggestion to look thru your local yellow pages or pizza flyers for these types of symbols when time allows or the opportunity arises.

WHO ARE THE PEOPLE IN THESE VIDEOS

To be honest I don't think these people we're chasing are that advanced - they're just hiding behind money and power. Remember, these are the people who literally email passwords to each other.

Thread's almost at its bump limit, hope we get another sticky.

They'll end up being in that group too, obviously. I think all you'd do is leave legit diggers out of the loop for a bit.

Please freak out elsewhere, we're doing important shit.

I'm hex editing the zip out from the pizza.jpg file now, but keep getting an invalid/corrupt file. Maybe I'm not cutting it in the correct place. Will definitely post the results, unless some other based user can point me to results of others.

If there's fucking software that you know works with those files, then fucking give it me. I haven't seen anyone post a method for actually using that password.

The issue here is that a given password for the image must be applied using the software that hashed it. We don't know what was used. Dr. Pong is a suspect, but we're not certain.

I found this about Jayne Genest. It's a crowdfund for an organization that "helps" underage sex trafficking victims.

"Ho'ola Na Pua - wrote -
Mission:
Hoʻōla Nā Pua is committed to providing a nurturing home that meets the unique needs of underage female sex trafficking victims through the utilization of individualized, comprehensive, and restorative therapies."

""3. A high number of missing children: Approximately 100-200 children are reported missing every month in Hawaii. (Source: Hawaii Juvenile Justice Information System)"

archive.is/bLziW

The website: archive.is/PHqNE

Also… dat logo is giving me the creeps.

i hope youre right

GUYS, FUCK

wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols

This election is slowly turning me religious. It certainly makes me like christians a lot more now.

google jellyfish sting

see

user claims that's the software that it's encrypted with. go for it, see if it works.

this is suggested password

So what's that bunny foot in the attic?

Found in the pizza menu pdf

iSteg was supposedly used, as noted by
I couldn't download it, the website gave a fucky "denied for security reasons" reply.

I ripped the audio from that video to ogg. The webm was too big (158M) to upload here.

my.mixtape.moe/acjkdk.ogg

Yes, but don't you want to be the Hero that saves the kids from the Monsters?

Man up.

shit I didn't mean to sage. From another thread

Link?

Please explain how you found this information, FBI is monitoring. ;)

how come?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37543#attachments
This is really strange
>From [email protected]/* */
>To [email protected]/* */
There's an attachment of a pdf file for a hillary pizza logo

That's not the full ZIP file header.

boards. 4chan. org/pol/thread/97852275
You fags aren't doing anything atm and I'm trying to figure out what programs I need to decrypt shit

What does it contain?

Jimmey comets instagram account.

New thread time.

Archiving.

Well, you're going to get fucking Subpoena'd anyways, so just spell it out for the Agent(s) so we don't look like idiots.

Found this via google:
boards.4chan.org/x/thread/18318837/469773273

Could it be another compression format?

(checked)
Use uMatrix and uBlock Origin, gives you finer control and NoScript has been noted as having some security issues, like whitelisting a few commercial website scripts by default from what I remember correct me if I'm wrong.

These people think they're untouchable. They're so bold about plastering their kink all over social media, you just know they fucked up somewhere down the line and got careless. If we just keep digging into each of their profiles and seeing who they link to, eventually we'll find some dumbass making overt references to CP and kiddie-diddling. Something overt enough that law enforcement will be forced to file a report about. That's when the rats will really start panicking.

Fuck, wrong file.

And we come full circle.
I think it's safe to assume child sex is part of those Bohemian Grove parties.

Post the new thread here

Screencap from earlier says password is the SMTP ID of the Email (look at the source of the email at w ikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037):
q11mr1694671qaj.9,1249698062233
Just repeating what I saw.

Holy fucking shit.

You are fucking with me?

HUMAN TRAFFICKING CONFIRMED

MY GOD

who has archives of old pedowood threads?

How did you get to this point?

at last we truly see

New thread.

8ch.net/pol/res/8194593.html

I didn't, I seen it and asked the user who posted it how he did.

archive.fo/4aD9i
I have info dumps too, no real linked threads tho

ex0dus.freeforums.net/thread/6/pedowood-info-dump

pastebin.com/0WkLeLkh

Thx, user, forwarding to 3-letter