Muslim ban

Oi, you niggers seeing that the muslim ban has all but disappeared from Trump's website?

What's going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration/
donaldjtrump.com/policies/national-defense/
donaldjtrump.com/policies/foreign-policy-and-defeating-isis/
assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf
greatagain.gov/policy/immigration.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PKdzfn2MZTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If that is true, then he needs to know that we demand it, and require it of him.

Not seeing it.

donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration/
donaldjtrump.com/policies/national-defense/
donaldjtrump.com/policies/foreign-policy-and-defeating-isis/

It's dialed down to "screening".

Between this and the other "Hey guys, what's up with Putin" shtick, I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that (((their))) after-election losing tact is to lower morale while (((they))) crash the American ship.

CTR And (((Friends))), Divide and Conquer - Rd 2.

Is there any way we can confront Trump about it? He's been off twitter, he's not going to rallies in the near future and he'll probably be busy with shit, so do we even have direct lines of communication to him available?

Back to work lads. Remember what Trump taught us:
Always be on the OFFENSE, never the DEFENSE.

Fuck you bump.

It's on his websites/lists, check the contract.
Muslims aren't mentioned by name, but he promises to completely restrict immigration from hostile countries that can't be trusted to vet their migrants.

It's trump not warning muslims anymore.

You know, like the said it should be.

Instead of
WE ARE GOING TO ATTACK THIS TERRORIST BASE IN 6 WEEKS, LOL!
You get no warning

It's in his 100 days promise to enhance screening from dangerous countries.

kek

OP as always, is a faggot.

>assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf
where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people
coming into our country will be considered “extreme vetting.”
Aaand that's why I fucking love you Holla Forums.

At this point that include all of Europe given how bad things have gotten…

That was removed a long time ago to pander to normies. If you were actually paying attention or at all interested in doing anything but D&C you would've known that.

There was no way he was ever going to do that anyway. He always qualified it with "muslims from dangerous areas" and "temporary" and other shit.

This

and this has been his position months now, he dialed back the "all muzzies" rhetoric in the primaries

You faggots need to learn to read.

greatagain.gov/policy/immigration.html

You're late with your concern trolling. Months ago his campaign said the muslim ban won't be directly linked to a religious test, it'll be a black list of muslim countries. He's not even technically the president yet, that's in 70 days.

There was two or three threads about that yesterday. Don't pretend you didn't saw them. Reported.

Reality Check: Trump Right on Legal Authority to Ban Muslim Immigrants?
youtube.com/watch?v=PKdzfn2MZTI

Chill, I was wrong, see

I admitted as much.

Good to see you're awake, though.

You`re supposed to call him a faggot or shill. Not change your position based on new information, jeez first day in the internet?

Now here's a shill.

Faggot nice digits

Yes, greatagain.gov is his new website. There's a place there to make your suggestions on how to MAGA. I suggest we do some concentrated efforrs to keep them on task.

Efforts* Christ, I have Holla Forums on the phone.