Can we get a after Election violence thread

Can we get a after Election violence thread.

We need a thread to collect all the loving liberals tolerance after the rise of God Emperor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c
youtube.com/watch?v=EMux_UHmpvc
facebook.com/libtardmedia/videos/vb.1631240470426637/1696171180600232/?type=2&theater
psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So tolerant

This is why you carry a gun, kill as many niggers and communists as possible.

Fuck gun permits and CC laws, 2A is all you need.

Its why they pick Chicago to do it, not too many CCW permits yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c

We had victory, let them squirm like we squirmed for 8 years.

They still can't see how they are more like the KKK then Trump is as they smash windows and beat white people.

So constructive.

Kek has a sense of humor.

You should be afraid. They might sit on you.

Mow down these chimps!

have the during election video compilation

Compilation shows Trump supporters being BRUTALLY attacked while media blames them
16:17, Vidmax, Jun 9, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=EMux_UHmpvc
facebook.com/libtardmedia/videos/vb.1631240470426637/1696171180600232/?type=2&theater

I think thay violates the Geneva Conventiom in regards to torture. Also, a little green text for you guys.
We're winning and (((they))) are fucking mad.

I bet none of these creatures even voted

they might force us to fuck their girlfriends

they probably fell for one of those text troll images.

You awake and IRL you fuck tard. You have to watch where your walking.

Maybe next election we can meme them protesting corrupt nazi trump government by not voting on purpose.

if we start working on stuff 4 years before every election we'll control the government for the rest of our lives

This, who do you think they will run in 2020? So hispanic?

I feel like all the current players will be dying from old age by the time of the next election so we should probably meme that the US is moving towards the greatest shape it has ever been so that he gets re elected, and that this is the greatest ever blow against the lugenpresse, and that whoever trump favors is the obvious next president

Someone needs to drone-strike soros, then all this shit will stop.

FULL COMPILATION, Spread the word

Those cops must've been trying so hard not to laugh.

Looking at the numbers though, unless its all voter fraud, basically Trump won because most everyone stayed home.

It was low voter turn out like 49% lowest since 1996, and he got less votes than Romney, but more Blacks and Hispanics than any republican since bush in 2004 (because of 9-11).

So it was not really a landslide, just everyone hated Clinton and stayed home.

Fresh from historic Lee's Circle in New Orleans.

Believe it or not there are liberals commenting on this being a false flag by Soros.

It's all just to create instability and push for balkanisation anyway. America is barely even one country already. After a generation or two people will stop giving a shit and start killing to take back their territory. Somehow people think that in a hundred years people will have the same values as they have now despite everything that has happened in history.

Yeah, the history of Africa shows that clearly

his face should tell you what they are thinking

Maybe people will listen to them saying it.

There is a growing movement for Obongo 2: Michelle 2020. We may have to curbstomp a tranny nog in the next election.

Months ago I came to the conclusion not voting is essentially a vote for Trump. I think a lot of people wanted him to be president, but due to current liberal zeitgeist couldn't bring themselves to actually vote for him. They want to be able to say they didn't ote for in case he is bad, but if they really believed he was as bad as the left said he was they would have a voted Clinton which they didn't.

kek

Can't wait for it.

this oakland shit is hilarious

We should just let them have their little tantrum, this isn't a real threat. They will feel incredibly demoralized once they see how powerless they are. I'm feeling good about Trump Pence 2020. Libs are busy being emotional, none of them are actually trying to win.

feels good man

kek

I can't wait for the day it becomes legal to gun down these protesters.

That's just inherent female nature, they love death and sacrifices to their ignorance/gluttony.

Read Chapter 1
psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/

Where are the riots?
Suddenly, with this election black lives don't matter anymore?

Once BLM started talking about the minorities in Israel its getting shut down.

Checked and kek'd.