Libtards wrong again

Pic related.
I wonder if it was the same when Bush won?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did you even look at the vote totals in your pic or are you that retarded?

Thank you for Correcting The Record. Unfortunately, we can no longer depost 0.5 shekels into your account.

democraps run up the vote total in california, illinois and new york. if the republicans had staged a similar effort to run up the vote in deep red states then trump would've easily won the popular vote. also, voter fraud.

So what? Fuck Shillary.

Op is technically right because the votes of illegals in commiefornia and other states shouldn't be counted, but he is also incredibly stupid for not being able to count.

Everyone in this thread is a retard because it says only 92% of votes are counted and Trump is the projected winner ACCORDING TO CNN.

Fuck all of you niggers.

That means projected winner of the election not the popular vote you stupid fuck.

This though personally, I'm waiting for all the votes to be counted. I know Soros is rigging shit but I fully expect Trump to end up with more popular votes when the dust has finally settled. OP is still a nitwit for making this thread.

No, it's the projected winner of the popular vote you humongous fucking nigger.

That would explain why they stopped counting the votes.

Why is it taking so long anyways?

Its like when they announce a mass shooter. If its white, you'll know immediately. If Clinton had won the popular they'd have every vote counted immediately to bolster her total. Of course that isn't the case, so they aren't counting the remaining 8% to support her case. Trump probably won the popular vote as it is. Subtract all the felons, dead people, and illegals, and he won by a lot

As far as I'm concerned, Trump won the popular vote because of the countless illegals who voted. Barack Obama even encouraged them to in that interview.

Nevada would have flipped if not for the illegals there exploiting the no ID requirement. Virginia would have flipped if not for Terry McAuliffe giving felons voting rights by executive order. And who knows how many Trump ballots were thrown into the trash in Oregon with its vote-by-mail-only system.

That's why this victory was so dumbfounding for liberals. Even with all their fraudulent tactics to get votes from the dregs of society, they were still resoundingly defeated.

I agree wholeheartedly with every single thing you said, and was even tempted to screecap your post for future reference when anyone brought out the "but muh popular vote" meme (I'm betting it will become an unbearable libshit meme).

What stopped me was that we don't know all the facts - YET, so while your points are sound, there is no proof, and one thing I learned from the glorious clusterfuck in the last 2 years is not to argue without proof.

Given how close the popular vote was and how many illegals there are in states with no ID requirement I think it's just as fair of an assumption as saying the sun will come up tomorrow.

ijji

No its not. You really are a retard, look at the map of where the votes are outstanding.

State with the most precincts left to count is Washington by the way. Most precincts missing in Washington are Seattle area.
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential

Why are they still not calling Michigan and New Hampshire. Are they trying to hide the fact that Trump won in a landslide

Why wouldnt they rush to trumpet how drumpf lost popular vite in a landslide? Too busy still stuffing boxes for dramatic effect?

.2% isn't a landslide and conservative media would eat them up over it.

They're in complete denial over Michigan. Its funny. Hillary took New Hampshire though(not that its worth much). It even being this close is pretty damned funny. Also NOVA needs to be purged, send help.

And Democrat state had illegals voting and voting machines riggin'

So when we have the definitive results?

What the shit, it's by like what, 300,000 votes? What were the populations like? Where the fuck did those 1.5 million voters come from?

Are they going to get rid of the electoral college because of this? Wouldn't the lack of an electoral college mean that you have even GREATER odds of rigging the election?

why do you care? they're fucked. just say "well see about that" and move on

Al Gore won by half a million votes, Hillary didn't even have a 0.1% lead. Or at least she didn't yesterday, the number keeps getting suspiciously bigger.

The point is, butthurt faggots are clinging to it, and the left are some of the biggest masters of clinging to shit.

I'm afraid they're going to use this to hammer in legislation that will essentially get rid of the electoral college, and pretty much give major urban areas the biggest say in the election.

Essentially every poz'd coastal city would be able to dictate policy via every election. I don't think we'll ever see Commiefornia go red again, I just got finished reading their props, and the cuckiest shit passed. (Dude weedlmao, dude ammo background checks lmao)

Guys calm down and take a step back. They want us to be worried about this kind of shit looks for things they are trying to bury in the confusion of the election.

This.

Also plenty of republicans don't bother to vote when they know their state is plagued with useful idiots like CA.

Trump in reality won the popular vote and would have realistically won the delegates in a massive landslide, but it was almost a tie because of the large scale voting fraud Democrats committed.
At least 10 M of Clintons votes are from illegals.

At least 3 million illegals voted in this election, plus the cheating, she barely got 45 million real votes I would wager

^This. Gotta think about it this way, guys. This was (((their))) best attempt to fuck us out of the white house, and they still couldn't stop our counter-memeing and shitposting. With their ultimate IT'S MY TIME (((chosen))) candidate, they could barely manage a 0.1% lead over unpaid, professional shitposters. We've not only broken the narrative, we've fucking destroyed it. Now, we get to work each making our country great again under the God Emperor Trump.

Marijuana is slowly going to be legalized everywhere, as even Republican voters are starting to agree with it, its why you saw Florida legalize it despite going for Trump.

We don't live in a democracy.
Who gives a shit about the popular vote?
America is a democratically elected republic.
Always has been.
Cry more.

This the majority of people who made the Constitution were farmers and didn't live in major cities. They knew full well if they didn't create the electoral college it would turn large cities into a ruling class of drones over the rural areas.

Getting rid of the electoral college would require a constitutional amendment.

Can you Americlaps explain to a filthy britfag why the electoral college exists? I'm genuinely curious as to its purpose and my knowledge of American elections extends only to "Trump won and my uni mates hate me and my shit-eating grin about it".

So large population centers (ie., cities) don't exert overwhelmingly political influence over rural areas and states.

Trump will find a way to expose the double votes and others frauds. But thanks OP, thanks for Correcting the record.

are you niggers even reading this thread?

checks and balances
It prevents large cities from ruling over the rest of the country. Basically if we had no electoral college Jew York, Shitcongo, and Commiefornia would rule over this country. It's also why congress is set up the way it is with population deciding the house and senate being a flat 2 per state.

It is confusing on purpose.

Fucking stoners. Weed's not a big issue - it's pretty retarded, all in all - but it'll mark a slippery slope

Just to play Devil's Advocate, could you not make the argument that if the majority of the population lived in those areas, then it is still the will of the people? If 60% live in those cities and 40% live outside, for example, you'd still be serving the majority of the country.

You're right, and you may convince people who already agree with you, but liberals are retarded and can barely be convinced WITH evidence, even less without.

No, not at all. The rigging they were talking about in project veritas part 2 was getting people from solidly blue states to lie and vote in swing states instead. That kind of cheating couldn't happen if the election was by popular vote.

Well, the issue of illegal immigration arises, I'm fairly certain that urban centers are home to more illegal immigrants than rural centers, and as this election showed, will vote when pushed, certainly enough to influence the popular vote.

It also becomes an issue of culture, Those who reside in urban centers tend to be rootless cosmopolitans, while rural folk tend to be more traditional and have their roots set deep. Having one speak for the other (consistently, as urban centers will keep on creating these types of people) would sort of make it the "half-will" of the people, and eventually, with the sweeping changes that the city constantly demands, the rural communities will be destroyed thus leading to stagnation (unless you exported goods from countries or city-states that still have their rural communities producing)

it's to keep one from destroying the other, essentially.

People who live in coastal cities really have no right to dictate terms to those who live in the mid-west, or vice-versa.

Though I can't think of an effective solution to these problems, because if you were to make it on a state-to-state basis, and have each state have it's own ruler, than can create a whole new slew of problems.

But then you could just vote in state instead of bussing people around to swing states.

But wouldn't other forms of cheating become more prevalent if the popular vote dictated everything?

I mean, for example, Hillary pulled 1.5 million votes out of nowhere to get a 200k vote lead, leftist talking heads are now grabbing onto that and not letting go. I don't trust it, buy it, or believe it, where the fuck did those votes come from, there were maybe 4-5 states still counting, and in the 98% completed phase.

Yes, of course. Which is not rigging.

The point wasn't that they voted twice, it was that they voted once, but in a state where their vote counted for more. Your vote is more likley to affect the outcome of the election if you cast it in a swing state than, say, Texas or California.

LEARN HOW TO READ YOU COCKSUCKING FAGGOTS

~316 EVs is a landslide.

Of course it's rigging.
What?

EAT SHIT AND DIE. THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT IT MEANS. WE ARE NOT A DEMOCRACY.

Watch vid related

Not an argument.

when will they call Arizona and Michigan

Likely never. She has conceded, and if they leave it now they can save money and use the "popular vote" argument in the future.

but if they do call them there will be more electoral votes for trump and less likely ways for them to try and steal the electoral.

Unless conceding makes it so they can't vote for her?

I have no idea. I'm just assuming the libtards started throwing a tantrum and stopped counting votes in favor of crying and breaking windows.

Does Trump win the popular vote once they call Michigan and Arizona? Because that would explain why they still somehow haven't been called yet.

Probably recounting by hand in Michigan we used paper ballots.

total votes decreased during the count, there is some kike trick at play

You don't know. That's the point. The count isn't finished and anything could happen, thus she has not won the popular vote.

Oh that's interesting.

That would happen if they got more votes during the process, but I don't know.

wow, so CTR fags are doing it for free now? They are still counting the votes, dipshit. The numbers are updated every few minutes as the results come in. Dumbass.

i have a hard time believing Coughing Fits Pants of Shit won the popular vote in light of all of the wikileaks/project veritas revelations, plus consider how annoying as fuck she is in general. I call bullshit. Just another opportunity for (((the left))) to cry foul and make the winner contrite in victory. Fuck them, we won, they lost. The republicans haven't had this much power in Washington since 1920.

I really don't care about marijuana. I'd vote to legalize it or to prohibit alcohol. The lack of consistency bothers me.

She won the popular vote, I'm really getting tired of people denying this. Look at the vote totals yourself. Guardian is showing >99% reporting and her still 200k ahead with Mostly liberal areas remaining.

I have no idea why people even want Trump to have won the popular vote, him losing it is good because there will be far more chimpouts causing more white people to become racially aware.

she didn't win the popular vote without voter fraud, this matters for future elections. plus i could give fuck all about chimpouts, trump has a mandate to implement his agenda with zero opposition.

Doesn't that just mark a recount? Or at least it seems like it would in the second and third images

We need to write our representatives and demand voter ID laws in all states.

Absolutely, the dead and illegals love her.

Trump isn't the end goal. He can get what we want done with or without chimpouts going on. Meanwhile whites becoming racially aware is absolutely essential when we're going to become a minority within a few decades with or without a wall, even if we completely froze immigration.

yeah, and im seeing they are still counting 7% of the votes. How hard is this to understand. A PROJECTION. Why would they be saying Trump is projected to win? for fun?

Texas have a very small dip at the beginning.

But that would be a reasonable explanation.
I still would like to find out the official explanation

No its >99% counted.
see

What the fuck are you talking about
Your pic says she did, you fucking retard

This should be decided on the federal level. Not requiring voter ID is beyond retarded. It should be the same in the entire country based on a top down decision.
I do have full understanding if they have complaints on how difficult it is to get an ID, if there's evidence that it is, but over here it's like one stop at a photo booth, a form, an envelope, and then you wait for a week or two so I don't see the big deal.

Does anyone have any insight into the difficulties of getting a voter ID in the US?

Retards are misinterpreting calling the election for Trump as calling the popular vote for him.

He is competing with the bullshit they pulled in the solid blue states though. There are a hell of a lot of dead people and illegal subhumans that voted I bet.

Read the thread you mongoloid. Whether he's only the projected electorate winner or not, the votes aren't finished counting, so claiming to be the winner of the popular vote is retarded.

More than 200k non-citizens voted in this election. She did not win the popular vote cast by actual citizens.

Its easy, even niggers don't have a problem with voter ID law if you ask them about it, the only ones who do are media and politicians because they know that there's voter fraud going on and it would hurt them.

Sure she didn't win the popular vote if you threw out the votes being cast by voter fraud. The thing is that can you prove that and get that knowledge out to the public? I know I can't.

It's that easy here too. The thing is, it cost about 20 or 30 dollars, so the Dems and media say it's racist.

I think my last drop of compassion for the liberal cause just ran out of my body.

Projected winner of the election, you downie
We won states with only 92% vote counted, do you think they should recount that?

I can't fucking wait

I think that by making the process of setting up voting decentralized and by running off of the electoral college system, we might have been saved from rigging. I never was a fan of the electoral college before, but it is actually starting to make sense to me. Democrats were able to rig the polls, but they were only able to do it in areas and states that would most likely already have been Hillary's. Yeah, there might be 6 trillion votes for Hillary in California, but they still only get their 55 electoral votes. Our system of decentralization and voting as a region may have saved our asses this time.

There's a difference between the electorate and the popular vote. The electorate can be called when there's enough information that a comeback cannot occur.
You are an imbecile.

No you really are being a fucking idiot.

Praise kek

This thread is mess. This thread is a waste. Sad!

CTR go home.

Even if we were able to dig up the truth, I doubt the commies would accept it.

There's over 99% reporting as I have repeatedly shown and majority that's left are from liberal areas. You are a fucking brainless lazy fuck that is utterly and completely incapable of just accepting that you made a mistake.

if he can implement his agenda ie. building the wall, deporting illegals, and changing immigration laws we can turn things around. it won't be overnight but 30-40 years from now we'll see the effects. the psychological effect of winning the popular vote will make the mongrols realize they're not the future and to give up the fight

His agenda does not accomplish enough. Our birthrate is not suddenly going to jump to above shitskin levels, that would be completely contrary to our respective races' natures and r vs k selection. I really hope you weren't expecting Trump to solve everything, he's a step and a great step at that but we have much further to go.

You cannot be this retarded.

ya Trump is just the beginning, I totally agree. But the key to improving our situation demographically is to implement his agenda of building the wall, deportations, changing immigration laws, and then promotion of whites having big families. the only other option is straight up genocide, but realistically things aren't bad enough for that scenario, it has to be a civil war like what we saw in kosovo, and then you're just inviting foreign powers to intervene to save the mongrels from extermination.

Anyone in denial that Hillary won the popular vote when you include the dead people and illegals whose votes got counted are the ones being retarded. Not my fault that you lack the capacity to look at what precincts are remaining.

The key is to have his agenda implemented to buy time and to racially awaken whites for non-peaceful solutions. Peaceful ones won't work, so the latter is even more important than the former. You will never be able to change centuries of evolution and get whites to outbreed shitskins.

You don't know about the vote-rigging in Florida in 2000 and Ohio in 2004? Do you think Democrats have a monopoly on corruption?

this. i'm really confused and concerned about them not calling states this far after the election.

No I don't know actually. Educate me.

And I never claimed that the democrats had that. Quite convinced the same (((people))) are pulling strings to get their "insider" candidates elected on either party to keep up appearances of actual democracy.

No, because you're only serving the will of 60% at the expense of 40%.

That's why CNN of all people is predicting Trump as the winner of the popular vote once they've counted all of them, makes sense. Thanks for your intelligence.

That's not what CNN is projecting, CNN is projecting that he won the race. 99% of the votes are in and she's 200k ahead. Majority of precincts remaining are liberal. You really should try to look things up yourself instead of relying on an OP without any evidence. Or at the very least read the thread so you can see that it was already shown to be wrong.

For what purpose?

meant for

JUST

True, but thats only because Trump is pretty liberal. Waving around a fucking faggot flag, what the hell Trump, sodomites should be executed. The day he bans abortion and women vote for him is the day I change my tune. Abortion is women's #1 issue, murdering their own children. DISGUSTING! Society can never move forward socially when we're stuck in the fucking ABORIGINAL AGE killing our own children for moloch

Barely and only because Clinton was such a shitty candidate. 2.2 million fewer voted for Trump than they did Romney.

forgot pic

Michael Malice said Trump might take action in favor of marijuana. Source: He works at the NY Observer which is owned by Trump's son in law.

Surprising if true, but a good move IMO.

Not particularly surprising. Trump's directly came out and said that he wants to legalize medical marijuana federally and leave recreational use up to the states.

Wow, so they just didn't turn out to vote this time. 2 million fewer women voted for Trump than for Romney - how many white women voted each time, whats the % decrease?

The real problem with the electoral college is the fact that they have NO OBLIGATION TO VOTE BASED ON THEIR STATE'S VOTES. You could have a state's citizens vote 100% Republican, and there is nothing in the constitution or the law that prevents that state's electoral college vote from being cast Democrat.

Absolutely: until every state is requiring photo IDs, or at least paper, their 'popular vote' argument has no ground to stand on, ESPECIALLY in states like California.

Not a huge decrease but still, the fact that less will vote for Trump than a cuck like Romney should be a pretty big red flag with how much better Trump's policies are for us.

I would wager a lot less than that
youtube.com/watch?v=A4K56KaJ7Ds

Trump won the popular vote on election night, then all the absentee ballots just came in from shithole US territories

Such as? Decentralization is always better, user. The taller the pyramid, the more appealing it is to corruption

Reported.

We also need to remember (for those anons that watched on election night until 3AM) that the God Emperor had a steady 1-1.5 million more votes the entire night. I have no idea where all these (((extra votes))) came from to close the gap. hmmm….

Evidence of rigging.

Huge turnouts in the primaries and then relatively low turnouts in the general does seem suspicious.

It's because the Democratic base had low turnout. The only surge in turnout this election was white working class and that's what won Trump the election.

We dodged a bullet. If the Democratic base had turned out Hillary would have had a landslide win. What happened was a perfect storm and Trump's only path to victory materialised perfectly.

Democrats were so assured of their victory that they didn't turn out to vote because they actually didn't like Hillary.

THE KIKES PULLED IT

it no longer shows the "est. % in" or the projected winner on the popular vote

the counts are still updated regularly though

was this image not from that 'alien projections during election day' shitty fake file?

kill yourself you CTR cuck

OP made a fool of himself by making this thread. Don't do the same.

Actually that is not true. All the states in Red have laws against doing that very thing.

Blow your brains out.