Is he back??
*https*://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2p_8HEZd7w&feature=youtu.be&t=85

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2p_8HEZd7w&feature=youtu.be&t=85
youtube.com/watch?v=9lcOZXInj5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Failed spoiler
youtube.com/watch?v=M2p_8HEZd7w&feature=youtu.be&t=85

Nah, not carl. The biggest failure in the history of Holla Forums was not managing to dox Carl. I have a theory he doesn't actually exist, he's from another dimension, because this board can find anyone in the world within minutes. Never got him.

Maybe he's so cucked, not even the universe wants to know him.

I thought we did? he was in some school graduation video and then it went from there.

newfags cant embed

they have to go back

look at the chin you faggot, it's clearly not him.
Why would you think this even warrants a thread, lurk moar.

Wherever you came from, turn around and go back there.
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

feels bad man

Aids Skrillex being thoroughly doxed. It's hazy for me whether Carl was ever doxed, but I know he showed up in at least one other protest video.

yeah, I remember him having a pork chop last name

if anyone managed to, please post

He was part spic as well

Kek, they are literally carrying a communist flag.

Good thing they're probably in a gun-free zone.

I never looked for him and I doubt others who can find pretty much anyone did either. These type of mental defectives are fun to goof on, but not serious business.

I remember someone posting his personal pics in halfchan, someone even claimed that he was a neighbor and lived in a California suburbia or something.
Can't remember his (true) name though.

His real name is Tomas Daniel Contreras.

who is this guy again? anyone have the webm?

imgur.com/4VpHwDp.png

I'll be goddamed. I remember finding AIDs skrillex and his shitty band, safe space sally, and there was a bounty on him for at least a few weeks.
By the time it was claimed people must have forgotten.

looks like a ~2 mill house. wonder how he ended up with Aids Skrillex out on the midwest. fucking wish I had a spic-sounding last name, could have gotten into a t-3.

We'll, if there was any doubt Soros was paying these commies in particular.

Ah yes, an upper-middle class suburban faggot. Not once in his life has he known struggle.

Obviously, they met online. Not content to merely cyber, Carl followed his anus heart all the way to the midwest, and the rest, as they say, is a record sales month for Astroglideā„¢ history.

just kill yourself. in real life, you are shit. die now.

The video was in St. Louis.

dumbass they not only dropped dox on him but also his whore sister and good goy father

They're bused in, which should tell you that all of these anti-trump protests were genuine, to begin with.

A lot of the protestors don't even know where they are, half the time. Soros just leaves them in the cold, until he feels like abandoning them entirely.

youtube.com/watch?v=9lcOZXInj5Q

Fuck off back to reddit you dumb fucking nigger.

Carl Located

Carl the Cuck = Tomas Daniel Contreras. according to ED

the middle sister would be fuckable if she didn't remind me of his facial features now.

ARE

YOU

KIDDING

ME???

you need to notice that at the head of these marches now are the masked one, they ones who fully cover, they are management operatives, they are the directors - they hide their identity for a good reason, if we could unmask these I'm sure it would lead to more info about their connections and possibly criminal past