Other urls found in this thread:

archive.
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
wikihow.com/Get-Over-an-Anime-Addiction
theblaze.com/video/glenn-reaches-out-to-trump-doesnt-expect-to-hear-back/
archive.is/9cJaZ#selection-3875.0-3881.153
archive.is/m0oRL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's dead to me. Hasta la vista maidfucker.

Arnold was always anti-Trump, even before the tape leaked. He endorsed Kasich even after he dropped out of the race.
I guess he's trying to win some points back, but it's too late for me.

Such a shame, I used to respect Arnie.

You are my enemy. You were a horrible Haliburton NeoCon Governor. And I will hear the lamentations of your women as you are driven before me!

That's pretty clever.

Piss off schwarzerneger.

In the end the Terminator was just another Cuck

;_; I'll shed a tear when on the day of the rope one actual man not even half your size will end your misery arnie R.I.P

Another great man turned into a pussy. What a shame.

He's politically retarded, but on the other hand he's one of the greatest movie stars of all time.
I wish he'd just stick to movies.

Make America great.
Not keep America great.

Don't think I don't see what you're doing.

No mercy for the traitors

At least Clint Eastwood will always be based.

I-is this real?

Go check his twitter & find out.

Nevermind, they banned him from twitter for being based. Here's the cache data though.

archive. fo/RVtde

You're right but his account was suspended.

There's a problem with society and this celebrity complex - most of these people are entertainers, not people who have studied history/politics/science (I know Arnie was a governor once). Their opinions shouldn't matter as they are very far removed from the struggles of the common folk.

Clint is probably the best masculine actor to ever live.

They B& him, but how the hell does he know about pepe ?

(((CTR going in to next phase of the plan to divide people as much as possible)))

Ahnold picked the wrong side but his message here is exactly correct. Americans need to unify and after the election it is clear that the next strategy in place is to make sure each side agitates and laughs at each other to continue conflict.

TRUMP AND BERNIES POLICIES WERE FUCKING 90% THE SAME. DO NOT LET THEM D&C YOU NOW

They seriously banned Clint? Oh boy, somebody got awfully triggered.

Half of all the threads that were made within the last day are pure CTR panicking and trying to d/c the living shit out of it.
Guess it'll take a week or two more until they're either fired or six feet under to cover up any tracks.

That's not actually Clint though is it? The profile doesn't have a blue tick…

CTR are finished, there's nothing left for them to fight for. This is a Republican (who was extremely vocal about being anti-Trump) trying to come crawling back to the God Emperor's side. If he truly believed in unity he would have been with Trump all along.

CTR will not go away. They get paid at minimum wage and Soros is a billionaire. You really fucking think that guy has just given up?

Their strategy has changed and I even think that people spamming "CTR is gone" is bullshit disinformation tactics. At least the people here are smart enough not fall for it.

it's not the actual Clint Eastwood twitter

Prove it

Fuck off Schwarzenegger

fuck you faggot, the more divided the better.

He was too based for the tick.
I'm surprised Donald still has his.

I forgive Arnie since he wasn't as much of a turd as the other cuckservatives and is at least willing to put it aside.

We'll see now if Mittens and that snake Paul Ryan will come begging for forgiveness.

That account is suspended on twitter.

Fuck you

The people trying to destroy America have no army of their own. They have to use Islam / marxists/ BLM as their army. I know its edgy to say "yuhh man lets kill all the lefties" but these are just victims of indoctrinated parents born into controlled mass media. They are so weak minded that they could easily switch to the right under the right circumstances. Don't preach D&C, CTR is making it too obvious today that this is their new strategy.

MAGA
i think arnold can be forgiven tho

Fuck em no mercy for traitors.

You mean lefties, unless your argument is that there are no black, marxist or muslim americans. And we should all embrace our lefty brothers - even the jews amirite - lest we be considered CTR by you, based Holla Forumsack user?
The election is over, time for you retards to go home now.
>>>/reddit/

That's what I was thinking too because it wasn't verified.

#DrainTheSwamp

DON'T CUCK OUT, DONNY BOY.

YOU DON'T WANT THE COUNTRY AND WORLD TO KNOW YOU'RE BITCH, DO YOU??

No, fuck them. We had won despite all the cucks and niggers and jews constantly trying to stump us.
Fuck off bernout. Glassberg and Trumps policies couldn't have been more different.
Every single point Trump had much better policies, while Bernouts were motivated by gibs and what felt good to hear rather than any specific policy to fix any existing problems.

We can be gracious and forgive him.

This once.

Celeb Trump Supporters are awfully quite. The only one I found was Kevin Nash so far. And all he did was retweet wrestle-mania

Remember when Goebbels said

Now this is advanced shilling

The general target was the same. A corrupt and establishment that had destroyed jobs and ruined the working class. However Trump appealed to the blue collar working class, Bernie appealed to college educated shits who took classes in women's studies.

Trump shouldn't forgive the cuckservatives.

They are snakes and will try to backstab Trump again the next opportunity they have.

In times like these you learn who are actually based, and who are cuckservatives who pretend to be "right wing".

Clint Eastwood has managed to hold onto his reputation as being a badass.

CTR was an expensive operation. Even if they keep funding it they won't have nearly as many shills than they did at their height. What we're seeing now is probably some of the idiots they had filled with lies moving into the power vacuum they're leaving behind to do it for free now.

If they are so weak minded we can only use them for menial labor or to soak bullets for the Emperor's Finest.

Faith in the justice department needs to be restored. People feel there hasn't been a proper look into the her business.

shit tier strategy tbh m8. trump needs cooperation from the establishment cucks that still hold congress.

How do they still have jobs?

Go here

apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/

Flood it with messages saying to permanently end all non-white immigration and repeal the 1965 Immigration Act

Here is how I feel.

Nice.

Repayment in kind is fair play.

The only repayment is an equivalent exchange.

Reminder : it could have been worse.

Used to respect the guy for his story, immigrant, assimilated, successful. I'm also a kid of the eighties, loved the shit out of his movies. Now the faggot can bend the knee and do what he's told or fuck off.

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind user.

Revenge is never the answer,these kids are misguided but let it cool they will come over eventually.

Victory has defeated him.

I'm pretty sure it's a fake Twitter account

>>>/out/

It took you this long? You do know he's been faking his accent for decades now right? He's the epitome of Commifornia, completely fake.

We shouldn't forgive any post-election apologies. Even if they do mean it, there is no way to tell because we don't know if it's sincere or covering their own asses. We just need to bite the bullet and ostracize these people to let future Trump opposition know that we will not take the tactics used in this election ever again.

The fact that they're not even reigning in their nogs on the street right now just means they don't feel apologetic for cooking up the entire situation in the first place

Terminated.

BLM is the textbook definition of a golem. It would be like trying to reign in ISIS, it's a few years too late for that.

Remember that a couple of weeks ago? That was the man who sired a bastard on his taco maid trying to take the moral high ground as he simultaneously backstabbed his party candidate.

Cry moar bitchfucks

No excuses now. You chose your side

They're still in government. Even though republicans hold the majority in the house, senate, soon to be supreme court, and governors, Trump is going to have a continuous fight because most of that supposed repub dominance is actually the cucks that will be working against him hand in hand with the democrats. He's going to need to work his "uniter" magic to drag enough of those cucks along to get shit passed.

How is this nigger lover still relevant?

And why does this shriveled up old man still have an Austrian accent if he's been in America so long?

Dammit, i don't think i can hate Arnold.
I haven't seen his demonstrations on cuckery like you guys probably have, but goddammit this sucks.

Real life isn't naruto shut the fuck up

dude, stahp.

I do not see the problem with this video. He isn't begging, he didn't say anything bad against the God Emperor (at least not in this video)

I think you goys are overreacting

Nice try CTR.

While he was governor all he did was shill for gun control and global warming, stop being so retarded.

Never gets old with you.

If they are not at your feet then they are at your throat.

That is exactly what he's doing , you can't try and gain the moral highground and offer olive branches from a position of weakness and defeat ; that is the priviledge of the victor not the defeated

We're talking neocon globalists here, if you think their policies are remotely similar to Trump's you're a fool.

You don't get to use this excuse to sidestep the fact that you're a cuck. The election is over. Either you lurk more and stop posting or you go back to wherever the hell you came from and stay there.

Kill yourself nigger

nigger fuck you.

You need to leave.

Why?

Scott Adams' twitter isn't verified either, it doesn't mean anything

God Emperor Trump makes fucking Arnold Schwarzenegger bend the knee.

Fucking top kek, never thought I would see the day.

we will hang them shortly after we are done with the liberals

This fucking kike faggot! Trotskyite (((conservative))) who called Trump ever -ist CNN did and constantly shit on Trump supporters! And now he wants to pretend he was on the winning team the whole time!

TXfags do not trust this kike

twitter.com/ MichaelBerrySho

Purge them. Start with Paul Ryan then hunt down all the RINO's. Saying, or even hinting voting Clinton should get the offenders ass kicked out of the Republican Party. They are snakes who'll try to backstab Trump at every occasion. Get rid of them. Also fuck Glenn Beck.

Ahnold whats wrong with your eyes, has the sacred light of the God Emperor blinded you?

Glenn Beck is trying to weasel his way into the God Emperor's graces. Sorry not sorry, all of these fuckers need to feel the pain of knowing no one give even the merest whiff of a fuck about them any more. I cannot think of a more appropriate use of the good old user tagline in this case. We should NOT forgive. We should NOT forget.

Yes we do, lefitsts are actively declaring that they do not recognize us as their countrymen so for God's sake we better not let them back up off the mat or they will bring all the forces they can bear to revenge themselves upon us.
kill yourself my man

wrong. These 'people' will continue being brainwashed by mass media and will be more violent and retarded than ever.

We need no unity with cucks. Cucks must be destroyed.

wikihow.com/Get-Over-an-Anime-Addiction

He's completely out of touch and untrustworthy.

Fuck this faggot and all the rest of them.

Haha is he really? Any links?

NO MERCY
ONLY LAMENTATIONS

Same attitude that got whites, the West, and this country into this mess.

>>>/trash/

Fuck that noise. We just got out from under 8 years of king Obongo with his phone and his pen. Like Obama himself said. If you dont like the policy or the president then win elections. WE won now we will make america great again without you.

Dolph Lundgren is a hundred times better than Arnold. He didn't wade in to a subject that he wasn't qualified to run his mouth on. He just kept teaching kids how to lift weights and do chemical engineering.

His son is a shitskinn too. Flushed his own genetic heritage down the toilet like some common coal burner.

If that was him, it makes a lot of sense what he did at the last RNC with the empty chair bit.

Fuck off reddit

Unsure if damage control or sincere but it doesn't matter either way since I wouldn't take it at face value. Not enemies is correct but getting way ahead to be calling each other friends. Unifying isn't some process where everyone starts hugging and shit, it involves some actual work and people who put it in will be shown to be sincere.

This tbh fam

I like Ahnald as a person but his politics are fucking retarded.

The man's a cuckservative neocon through-and-through. My fondness for some movies he starred in over 30 years ago doesn't change that fact.
pic related is an actual redpilled 80s action movie star

America needs to get rid of all the nigs spics and jews

make america white again

Now that Trump has won, it's time to purge all of these cuckservatives who were either riding on his coattails or claimed to be "Republican," yet disavowed him for whatever arbitrary reason. It's pretty sickening how they were so eager to trash Trump when it really didn't look like he was going to win, but now that he has, they're all clamoring for "unity" and "peace."

They really think that we have the memory of goldfish.

#NeverForgetNeverTrump

Holy fucking shit do you come from cuckchan? I get called a shill from time to time but holy fucking jesus you are obvious. Is this what (((CTR))) looks like?

Read any trump article written before and then after the election on theblaze.com

theblaze.com/video/glenn-reaches-out-to-trump-doesnt-expect-to-hear-back/

Fucking gun grabbing commie hack

Fake or not, knowing that IRL Jotaro Kujo is one of ours makes me so giddy.

Why do they look so awkward and tense here? It's like Trump realized something's gonna go wrong.

He worked at Bohemian Grove before he got famous and that means he took it up the ass from powerful men. How the fuck do you think his talent less ass got into the movies?

Yeah, he looks concerned. Maybe Obama said something to him before hand. Like he kept bringing up some videos and asking him why people looked so tense. Over and over, to drive home some point that wasn't even there in the first place. Or maybe it was videos of ancient creatures that lived under bridges in Norway.

Obama sounds like a total retard when he hasn't got a teleprompter.

Just to follow up on this since it got so many heated responses:

1) No I am not a bernout and I knew from the beginning he was a plant.

2) Bernie wanted to give free shit away, Trump wanted to make you wealthy by getting better jobs. The rest of their message/policy was very similar. It does not matter that Bernie was fake. His message was calculated to be much like Ron Paul's and the youngest voters who don't remember what happened with Howard Dean / Ron Paul easily took the bait.

3) All I see on Holla Forums is "MUH WHITE RACE" and yet you faggots are saying its fine that a large majority of your youth is in marxist control? Did you not see the electoral collage pic that showed what the race would have been like if it was just 18-25 year olds voting? America being destroyed is a ticking time bomb. The oldest, strongest generation is dying off and you have a legion of faggots breeding even bigger faggots and meanwhile all you people are just pushing them further communist. They are weak minded, you could get them on your side just with a computer but the D&C strategy is too powerful it seems. I don't want to here the "yah bruh its just more targets when RWDS happens!!!" bullshit. Just because people have been indoctrinated from birth doesn't mean they aren't American and it doesn't mean its their fault either

go home, goon

But don't you see? Those fools are already blind.

What a shit reconstruction of the original.

Further proof you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

you aren't going to fix the Marxist problem by allowing them to make policy.

Went to rally.

Aide said they're planning to v& Lowtax. I'm surprised they know but they do.

Howard Dean was the first person almost elected through the internet and at the time was independent of the globalists. Those are 2 big things he had in common with Paul. I know exactly what I am talking about.

It is easy to take a couple of paragraphs and respond with one vague sentence btw.

At what point did I say I wanted the Marxists to make policy? Unity doesn't mean giving up any of our morals. Americas youth are weak, they are easily swayed.

I forgive you Arnold. I could never hate you.

Was it ever confirmed it was really him?
Clint Eastwood's account wasn't verified and according to his daughter it's a fake. She also said that the real Clint wouldn't know how to use Twitter.

I mean, it would be awesome that good old Clint supports Trump publicly but we must make sure it was really him…

Clint Eastwood is quite a lot bigger than Dilbert man

Of course he wouldn't. People here forget that he's an 86+ year old man

America has been divided. We are in power now, it is our time to conquer.

Still respect Arnie was a lifter, the man is an example of effort and putting in the work - and he's working hard now on returning to shape.

Kids in college age always vote leftist, that's not news. Things change when they get in the real world and have bills to pay, children and so on.
There's been recent research that shows most kids return to the political orientation of their parents when they hit age 25 and I can confirm that's exactly what happened to me.

I don't doubt that most, if not almost all, white celebrities are disgusted and enslaved by their kike handlers. I take Arnolds video as a code for "I had no choice, I am sorry".

I mean I can be 100% wrong here, but with the kikes you never know. They're bad enough guys to make dirt in the early years just to get to the actors like Arnold now.

He did support Trump publicly

archive.is/9cJaZ#selection-3875.0-3881.153
archive.is/m0oRL

Arnold disappointed me but not as much as when he fucked the maid. At least he didn't outright say he's voting for Hillary, even though he was at the DNC

Probably one of the most redpilled jews you will ever meet. If there ever is a person that would make me believe in Hitler's "honorary aryans" then that guy is it. Go watch the season of The Apprentice he was in. I fucking dare you all.

even in victory begging for mercy
cucks are pathetic

The pro-kike faction of the republicans needs to flushed down the fucking toilet.

These treasonous ziofucks are increments worse than democrat scum.

ughh. that dude has clearly lost his fucking mind.

Only in reruns, Bohemian Grove kidfucker

DO NOT FORGET, DO NOT FORGIVE. It is their turn to taste the earth and the mud.

It was a fake account - confirmed by his daughter on twitter.

Which daughter? He's got like five

dubs and that picture confirm

I don't get what is wrong about it.
He is as neutral as he can be, plus he is against being opposed to election results and protests.
This message is pro Trump.

Pretty much this.

We aren't proposing an eye for an eye, we are proposing death for traitors and infiltrators.

Yeah the worst part of Ghandi quote is you could fix eye for an eye by going both ways.

Fuck off kike