Kek's signature on his masterpiece of the election

I decided to do a little number crunching to see if Kek left his signature on the election. I assumed that Kek would choose his numbers and states carefully, but not make his presence transparent. Using English gematria I found the values for each state and added each candidates totals together. I also used the values of Shadilay and Meme Magic in my calculations as I knew Kek would use them. The result is what you see in pic related.

Kek's English gematria number is 162 and thus it was the number I tried to find. I ignored the few states whose abbreviations added up to 162 in the search, though I used them in the calculations, as that value is a constant and not a variable in the election influenced by Kek. The use of the number 4, which represents the 4 year term, was included because these upcoming 4 years will be greatly influenced by Kek.

In the end I was able to find Kek's signature and created pic related in order to share this discover with you all.

It should be noted that the final results of the election have yet to be released and there are 3 states still waiting to be officially declared, but I included them for the candidate they are currently leaning towards as I do not believe any of them are going to change.

bump

i don't get it
i'm pretty stupid user
what is gematria?

That's the most autistic thing i've ever seen

Each letter is assigned a number. The letters in a word or phrase are then added together to ive you the total of that word or phrase. I used an English version based around the number 6. Gematria is traditionally done in Greek.

Kek is 66, 30, 66. This adds up to 162.

I just wanted to find Kek's signature.

For a little bonus I will include some other things I found in my search.

Pepe = 252
Pepe the frog = 414
414 - 252 = 162

74 = Difference in electoral votes
30 = States Trump won
21 = States Clinton won
9 = Difference in states won
480 = Meme magick
74*9 = 666
666+(30*21)+480 = 1776

Gematria is a system of encoding words into numbers, and words or phrases with the same number are supposed to be linked to each other.

"President Donald Trump" and "Cant Stump The Trump" both equal 1488.

would you please keep this Jewish garbage on /fringe/?

heil hitler.

hwat?

He used English gemaria, not the hebrew one.

Fuck you, kike, we've been working with Kek since the beginning and you faggots aren't going to ruin it now that he's stomped you.

BUUUUUUUUMP

BUUUUUUUUMP

BUUUUUUUUMP

BUUUUUUUUMP

BUUUUUUUUMP

BUUUUUUUUMP

BUUUUUUUUMP

BUUUUUUUUMP

BUUUUUUUUMP

Saved, for the holy book.

200 - 40 + 2 = 162

PRAISE KEK

M8 I think he showed himself with these

PRAISE KEK!

Impressive autism

What a find! Don't we love our anons that are good with numbers? We want good numbers, impressive numbers; we want our numbers logged. This user is going to be the Secretary of Gets!

Goys I've been seeing 88 everywhere yesterday.

Shadilay.

We're living in synchronicity rich times, if you maintain your commitment to the connection you've made with the quantum/spirit/whatever you want to call it - side of things, and continue to include memetics of various forms, including invocations. You will continue to see these and other non-numeric synchronicities in your life if you ask for them.

Don't shut the universe out, these times are a gift, become more than the sum of your physical parts.

cute confirmation bias
numerology/newage/divination/occult/schizophreniafag here

to wisdom:
adultery is straying from the marriage to your soul, or to god
the lesson here is that signs exist, but LOOKING for them is missing the mark ('missing the mark' being the etymological definition of "sin")
in practice, when you're a divinationfag, you may end up spending all day looking for signs, until you learn to let that shit be, and instead only receive signs without looking for them
those signs you dont look for are of a different quality, exactly the one this board's userbase has been blessed with, and blessed to learn about.
they just pop on your face and your sole job is to ACCEPT to look at them and recognize them. That's a PASSIVE attitude, not an ACTIVE one.
mind you, i learned this after having spent years looking for signs every fucking where
for a 'physics' standpoint (how does shit work?), yes everything is ordained, but no not exactly every tiny bit of occurence. How does it work? Well it's very logical when you think of it: when an event (a spoon falling from a table, a nose hair itching you, or your child falling down the stairs) happens, the importance of the event makes it more likely to be ordained (ordered, directed, taken care of by fate) and why? Well because such an event will have far ranging consequences in the future, that's why. Therefore the timelines are affected, therefore those whose job it is to take care of the timelines will influence/direct/take great care of said event. And there you will only fall the right way, to the millimeter when you have an accident, so that you get exactly what is needed, not a hair more or less.
But when you look at every little detail of your perception and look for signs in them? Wasting your energy and conscious, man.
So we get shadilay, we get kek, we get Bain and yes, those are synchronicities, and yes they are not plain randomness, and yes they woke us (you) up to the reality of magic, i.e. spirit ordaining matter not the other way around.
so you can LOOK for signs but beware. What you're likely doing (if you practice divination like that) is communication with earth spirits, instead of receiving messages from your soul and "heavenly" spirits to take the christian terminology where it applies (let it trigger you anti christ fags).

randomness exists ("hazard" in arabic, god's incognito handle when he doesnt want to be recognized). Random little insignificant, consequenceless events are pretty much left to randomness because they are of no consequence. They may have the consequence of giving you a sign, yes, but that's about it. Prefer animal encounters for those though. Seen a weird animal today you never see in that situation? Get your symbolic mind in gear, there's prolly a cool message for you there.
Ok back to my explanation. Two levels. No-consequences, tiny events: more or less pure, insignificant randomness. Consequnces-charged events? you bet you ass they're taken care of. If only because of all the beings affected by them, across the many timelines.

So yeah the lesson to take from that? Mother Providence-Necessity is carrying you, baby. You can rest in her arms. Everything is taken care of PROVIDED YOU DO YOUR FUCKING JOB. That's where signs come in. You toil and sweat and try and strive and do your very best, and THEN, if you arent seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, if you need a little something telling you "dont lose faith my son, things are going to be ok in the end", THEN you will get a fucking soul sign. That is Faith. Not asking for handouts. Not "do things for me while i do all the contrary from what needs to be done". But "ok pord or lady or satana i dont care, ok whoever i believe in i did all i can, we did all we can, please help". This works. This is the game as we are supposed to play it. This is our part in the universe of causes and effects. We have faith, but we work our asses off FIRST.

lol
lord or ladey or satan

We used it to meme Donald Trump in the White House.
Now we're going to meme him into exposing the Holocaust.

fuck off with your numerology faggotry

Kek rewards autism

The profane shall leave the board