YOU VOTED TRUMP?!? YOU VOTED TRUMP!?! DEEEEEAAAAAMMMM

YOU VOTED TRUMP?!? YOU VOTED TRUMP!?! DEEEEEAAAAAMMMM

Here it comes, lads

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/81986
youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ
archive.fo/IFy9i
youtu.be/vDD6McJiElc
web.archive.org/web/20160924002009/https://twitter.com/niromian/status/779355460314894336
youtu.be/KZ0d8b9OGxU
youtu.be/4sUCjzz8rg8
info*wars.com/shock-video-black-mob-viciously-beats-white-trump-voter/
twitter.com/EthanHarpNews/status/796581661936939012
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RACE WAR WITHIN 2 WEEKS

checked

Spread this shit. Let them riot. The police will be fucking unleashed come 2017

Why the fuck did that beta cuck allowed that vermin to attack him like that? "White guilt"?

Think about it. The moment he gets violent all the nigs will start nogging and next thing you know his brains are on the pavement.

polite sage

zerg rush, he didn't know what the fuck was going on.

I don't blame him. Normie whites aren't designed to deal with crazy shit like this: we fight fair.

Reminds me of that Bill Hicks bit

STEP ON THE FUCKIN' GAS, MAN

Is this on Drudge yet or what?

They're getting far to cocky for their strength…

Better start saving these: we'll have enough for a compilation soon

Not yet. Please user, get it there.

This is C4-tier video.

Also that monkey around 0:10 "Who's gonna pay for muh shit"

(checked)

muh gibs

Submit to drudge, user:

drudgereport.com

Providence and KEK are on our side, boys.

Shitlibs are gonna burn.

I'm ready for a race war. I want to take a nail bat to some of these fucking niggers' crania. I'm so fucking sick of living with non whites and putting up with their chimping.

They can smell their deaths, and the sound they'll make rattling their cages will serve as a warning to the rest.

(checked)
It's a shame a good many of our fellows will die with their white guilt and virtue signaling while the niggers are pounding their skulls into the asphalt.

I've been trying to do community outreach as much as I can, your language needs to be encoded about three times but I've had a few successful 1488s including my new girl I met during the Charleston Riots.

We just went shooting last weekend :)

Done, hope we get their attention soon.

Fucking shit I live in a city, I hope there's not riots.

Remember, these are the same people that Trump sucks up to non-stop. The same people who voted 88% against him. It's all well and good to assume the guy "needs" to say certain things or blah blah blah, but we personally – not just on this board, but in your own life – need to be prepared that he's genuinely so bluepilled that he thinks jobs will fix this and wants to keep these subhumans around us because otherwise it wouldn't be fair to "the good ones".

Not good. A race war is fine, but not when POTUS-Elect Trump's "unification" phase has yet to be completed, with the electoral college's meeting approaching in early December.

The fact BLM is commanding this savagery should tell you (((who))) really wants things to get hairy, just as all seems right.

LEAVE NOW, user

I as well have submitted to Druge.

It doesn't matter.

Anything that disrupts multiculturalism is a good thing. Anything with the potential to violently and widely disrupt it, perhaps permanently, is a great thing. We don't have the time to play big picture anymore. They can't fucking be here anymore or our entire civilization is dead.

Technically the meme is RACE WAR NOW not wait till Trump is president and then RACE WAR NOW.

Race war when

You don't have any choice, they're literally beating people in the streets for voting. You guys need to organize and defend yourselves.

Can't really, I just fucking moved here and have no damn money left. At least I have blast doors and live high up.

NOW

Race war forever.

NOW

There they are.

If you haven't purchased a firearm, now is the time to do so. Trump won so everyone has cooled off with buying up tons of ammo and weapons for the most part. Prices shouldn't be too high either.

Fuck you Holla Forums for being right. Why couldn't you be wrong about just one thing. I don't want this war.

did they steal his car too? carjacking == felony

You might not like it, but one seldom likes the taste of a life-saving medicine.

There's an old poem by Kipling called When the Saxon Began To Hate.

It describes the white condition perfectly. We have a very long fuse, but when the end of that fuse is reached, be somewhere else. If they keep nogging like this, they're going to find that the 'strength in numbers' pack mentality they rely on is going to become their achilles heel; put simply, there are a lot more of us than them, and by rigidly moving in shoals, if you will, they present an easily-trackable target.

longer version

twitter.com/MiddleOfMayhem/status/796545047915331586

archive.is/81986

I don't understand, are black people really this fucking stupid?

Slavery was stopped because the slaves were too unproductive and lazy and wouldn't stop fucking and it became a massive drag on the Southern economy. The Civil War was fought for economic reasons, mostly the North profiteering from the means of production of the South (Yankees were industrializing while the South was pastoral).

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

This, middle class blacks are more violent than poor whites. You can't fix them. They're always going to drag down societies.

user… they aren't even people.

They posted this to their facebook

No, they are stupider than you could possibly imagine. It is difficult for normal people to comprehend.

Trump's just a niggerloving populist, in the end, I guess. The whole point was to mine salt with the election, anyway. No point in supporting his campaign's goals to the very end, in the face of obvious judenry. Amirite?

Please do not get played like a fiddle, Holla Forums. The lugenpresse casting these pissbaby tantrums as "worldwide" is just making things alarmingly obvious, at this point.

HOW LONG TILL THE COPS UNCUCK THEMSELVES?

bootlicker pls go, police are subverted to the core.

I bet those apes aren't laughing anymore, now that we know Trump won.

Why do people like you still exist, on this board no less? Why the fuck are you even bothering to rationalize their behavior with history lesson?

blm pls fuck off

Reported for kike.

THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON
by Rudyard Kipling

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy – willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ

Why Blacks will lose the race war regardless of numbers.

You cunts better be armed you mad fucking Seppos

Bro, they keep attacking people in the street and destroying cities at this rate, Holla Forums will be least of anyones worries.

>implying the police won't be the ones taking your guns away in the end
Have some more masonic piggies.

>>>/liberty/

We need to get this video to Trump (or to a member of his team).

We need him to retweet this. We need to remind Trump why it's so important that he not back down.

Cops are generally shit tbh and if you trust them that's on you faggots.

Mate, I am as NatSoc as it gets. I am completely in favor of the concept of a strong police force, just one that benefits the white race instead of killing us daily over ridiculous shit.
Once the cops uncuck, I will be their biggest fan.

Yes you idiot, yes they are. pic related

I actually told my Pakistani Muslim friend from school that I did, but I gave him some decent reasons relating to how the elites that Trump beat have killed millions of Muslims as opposed to being verbally mean to them, and I was able to get somewhere with him over Clinton and Libya plus the fact that she voted for the zionist war in Iraq. Another Muslim from Africa was there too and I heard them both say that they actually respect Trump somewhat for how he says how he feels. I don't think either of them voted for him, but Muslims can be a bit easier to discuss redpills with as they have an inherent mistrust of Israel. I honestly hope he still thinks of me as a friend as he's been a pretty good friend and colleague to me. Plus, it was good to see all the self-righteous normie salt online this morning. I saw pictures with quotes that quite literally said "if you voted Trump tell any Muslim friends of yours that you don't care about them." Well fuck right off I voted for Trump and now I'm helping my Muslim friend revise his thesis. Liberals don't know shit about shit. To hell with em all.

All the best with your racewar burgers. Please wear GoPros and upload your lynchings to LiveLeak.

Can't wait to see niggers get what they deserve.

YUVO TRUMP? YUVO TRUMP? HEVO TRUMP!
Kek, it's hardly even English!

Really? Have a link or pics of the comments?

isn't that old as shit, and from Australia or something?

while the little niggers are in rage because we took back our country, we are fucking their women

Agreed. Also, it's best for these violent racial conflicts to incite under Obongo's presidency because it makes him look completely incompetent.

I am also a muslim, we just celebrated Trump's victory in uni. because at least he is honest about his thoughts to us, unlike that satanic worshipping cunt. Please get rid of the fucking kikes and let the six day war commence again.

Thats fucking disgusting man. Spoiler that shit.

He didn't have nigger killing gun on him. You legions better unleash hell on them

He could go on tv at anytime and end this. Any time. But he won't. You know why? Because he's a nigger.

cant unsee

I'm not some cop groupie or anything like that, faggot. I just value the general idea of having people around to enforce law and order.

See above. Your throwing in of "bootlicker" gives off the sense that you're some lolberg since it's one of their favorite pejoratives alongside "statist"

Sage for off topic. The thread shouldn't be about opinions on police, it is about niggers and why they should hang, i'll refrain from conversing on this matter any further.

It's a struggle to avoid that war. Ha.

thanks for the nofap assist I guess

I heard a cRaZy AzZ rumor that someone called in some shit to the police about a threat to the Soros buildings and they were evacuated and no longer able to order these riots… might be bs dunno……

King Nigger thinks that these riots make Trump look bad because he can say "look at what Drumpf's hateful rhetoric has done!"

In reality it just re-affirms to voters why Trump won over 300 EV's and alienates every last remaining white person from the Democratic party. We need law, order and common sense and right now the left-wing are behaving like violent savages.

Didn't know that, I got that word from NNTPfags butI am not, I probably should not have used it.
And you're right. We should be talking about these
FUCKING ANIMALS RUNNING RAMPANT IN OUR STREETS

Completely understand the sentiment my man, but you got to understand the police force in this country is another arm of zog. They literally get their training from kikes. Some, I assume, are good people. But we have a problem in this country with our police force.

Your post sounded a lot like our conversation actually. Truth be told every Muslim I've met in school has been friendly with me. Conversely, I also had a longtime "friend" who was Jewish and stole money from my family to feed his pill habit.

was watching a stream of a "protest" early this morning and some faggot came dangerously close from being murder by a trucker after he painted "fuck trump" on the trailer. of course in typical libshit fashion once the stream realized a crime had been committed it shut it down.

Please take occasional breaks from your autism and

SUBMIT TO DRUDGE

i need more coffee. this post is all fucked up.

WHY ARE THEY TRYING TO PISS OFF THE LION??? THIS WILL END BADLY (FOR THEM)

shut the fuck faggot, time to prove you are either a contributor or just fodder for your race! Square the fuck up!

really? because I got more of that

They're learning, user.

Instead of simply telling everyone that bigot trump is causing riots, they're instead mentioning WORLDWIDE protest by the left, who are numerous and strong, instead of being small and weak, all so they can convince the collegiates to put anyone but him in.

It's their last chance.

just go back race traitor.

Motherfucking Brick Top
brb Holla Forums buying pig farm

Are you implying that I won't marry a white woman?
I just fuck niggers for fun and to humiliate niggers

The only humiliation you inflict is on yourself.

I was talking about their women. They are also niggers.

You missed this one.

Yeah lad, fucking animals is a little bit worse than being a sodomite.

Not the full video, not a webm.
Can someone link the full video? I'll make a webm.

Don't be proud of racemixing, user.

Yeah it's in Australia. Looks like it's aboriginals in that video (they're even less human than niggers and that's saying something).

Why was he unarmed? This video would be completely different if he let off a few shots.

This goy was asking for it.

I got something worse… Tribe.net is back up

He must be a very, very confused man.

iu would never fuck shit

''You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah (God) ; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant, Al Maidah 82**

some people can't own guns because the feds fucked them over / they have a felony/ other reasons

Oh shit, I forgot about that. Yeah, you're right.

shit sucks dude

Colour me surprised.

92% OF THIS STUPID RACE VOTED FOR HILLARY CLINTON, EVEN WITH THEIR STUPID COMMUNITY THEIR STUCK-UP SOCIAL VALUES AND THEIR COLLABORATION, THEY STILL LOST

Black people have no power in this country and this is the day they've begun to realize it, this is the day that they've come to understand that they are truly a minority and will not be adhered too. The white community must fight back, Jim Crowe must be reinstated and the blacks should I either change or be eliminated

and it has to start with me, since I'm one of them

sorry, what?
how is this legal? theres a website that lets people hook up with other people to fuck kids?

other than the one we're posting on?

Were you looking for halfchan?

I think he's looking for masterchan

What are you, a homophobe?

An archive of the original post. A few people got redpilled, it seems.

archive.fo/IFy9i

Trump's way is to give people one chance to get on board, and when they don't, he unleashes hell on them. He did it with Ted, did it at the second debate, he'll do it once in office, mark my words.

Mirror: youtu.be/vDD6McJiElc

Nah, nigga.

Fucking fellate a gun, hemorroid.

What the fuck is up with the music????

Fuck the cities, they're leftist non-white majority cesspits, let them destroy the cities, that's where the leftists are.

Shut it knuckle dragger.

He knows he has to go back.

These niggers are going to attack an old man with a pistol very soon and they're going to regret it.

Fuck your shitty edit.

ALL YOU NEWFAGS NEED TO DIE IN A FIRE, NOT ONE WEBM HERE AND THE OP'S VIDEO IS GONE

Mirror without music:

Yes

mp4

FREAKING YOUTUBE REMOVED IT

Guys, we need a normie friendly version.

I'm not sharing this on normie book with everyone including the channel owner giving quoting A. Wyat Mann etc.

Thanks doc?

Twitter version twitter.com/MiddleOfMayhem/status/796545047915331586 here and earlier in the thread.

Why doesn't he fight back, he's already being attacked? What is there to lose at that point?
RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

niggers would have all jumped him like before. easier to escape.

Point heeded.

LINK DRUDGE THE THREAD

mfw californian who can't own firearm in bay area

iktf

Genocide in America and Europe coming. It's them or us, and Trump just proved our fighting spirit isn't dead yet. It won't be us.

We aren't the ones initiating the aggression :^) Rule of law will crush them

Yes, like I said, genocide. It's not going to be random acts of disorganized violence. It's going to be methodical.

Trump can't come in soon enough.
Please tell me he won't go soft on the rioters.

Hold the line. We're holding all the cards. We can still be diplomatic about this.

based teacher

web.archive.org/web/20160924002009/https://twitter.com/niromian/status/779355460314894336

But he is surrounded?

fucking niggers. why that white man got out of his car if it wasn't to shoot niggers??

Slavery ended because technological innovation developed alongside new cultural ideas of equality and this shift caused a civil war.

Can't tell if serious. What did you think was going to happen? You think you actually voted Hitler into office or something? Sometimes memes are just memes.

Good stuff. Wish it had context so we could see that the guy didn't say nigger or anything. If he was proven innocent besides supporting Trump this would be a 5 star propaganda video.

I'm going to begin saving all of these anti-white racism on my gab.ai account that I just started last week after being mostly a lurker/reposting during this election season.

All you uploaders, much appreciated.

Transhumanism would be righteous if it was in the hands of white people instead of kikes. Kikes want to live forever because they are godless, immoral, shameless worshipers of a false prophet and hedonism. Whites want to live forever in the image of God and reach out to touch the stars.

they know, and my eyes have opened

Domestic violence misdemeanor lost me my right to bear arms. Now I stick to black powder

the problem in US is that political culture encourages integration and rule of law, which is inherently incompatible with the negro mindset. Jim Crow is not going far enough, I wish that nigs start chimping our properly so there is an excuse to resolving the issue that way.

another mirror: youtu.be/KZ0d8b9OGxU

youtu.be/4sUCjzz8rg8 MIRROR

I think what pisses me off the most is how cancerous libtards kept saying "stay safe folks, remember to travel with your friends or in groups" "muh PoC and queer people will die". In what reality do they live in ? The few times I've heard of faggots getting lynched it was either 1) niggers doing it or 2) so exceptional it made the news.
If anything it's Trump supporters who should be prepared for this because people are so far gone they don't see the hypocrisy of preaching love and advocating for genocide of a people for their political leanings.

"The libtard cries in pain as he strikes you." Or something like that.

Thanks.

nigger your thread is shit, get the fucking webm or stop wasting everyone time,

I can't even get pissed yet. I'm still basking in the afterglow of the election.

You see, if you ever had a shred for empathy for those you will have to kill in the race war, you now can breathe easy. They want this. All you'll do, really, is give them exactly what they want. They asked for this, so white man will deliver.

Your graph is inconsistent with your claim, just sayin.

It's literally saying the exact opposite.

If these were Asians, however…

Can't you see?…
He's old…
He can't.

Of all the memes Shill could've picked to be a symbol of (((right-wing hate))), why didn't she pick moonman?

He's the literal embodiment of racism. But she picked a fucking frog?

spoiler bestiality in future, newfag

That's no newfag, that's just a BR subhuman promoting miscenegation.

Diplomacy is suicide. Diplomacy means they exist here in some capacity and we go on pretending everything is alright because you want to kick the can down the road. Whether it's because you don't want to fight, or risk death, or you make money off of niggers, you want to kick the can down the road.

This society is toxic. It will not get better with dialogue. It will not be okay with segregation or renewed patriotism. They can't be here anymore.

That quote was debunked ages ago.

Try harder.

It has made drudge and the video is going viral.

Mods can delete this thread.

Yeah, yet half the faggots on this shit hole are the first to dick-suck niggers and "based minorities", cry about how liebruls are actually teh real racists and so on.

I have completely and totally lost sympathy with Americoons, you cannot be fucking helped, I don't think Stockholm syndrome even begins to describe it. I can lead you to the fucking water but you're still going to keel over and die unless you take a fucking drink.

Jew jitsu only works in your mind.

Oh God. Now I'm looking for the Pankration vs. Jew Jitsu video. kek

Kiketube already deleted it, trying to suppress it.

Fuck off, Chaim.

The moral high ground.

The niggas already lost the second they got violent. The video only serves to help make Trump's opposition look bad.

That was 1488D chess. Just like him saying he wouldn't accept the results only worked to guarantee chimpout. What a time to be alive

It has been confirmed to be a false quote, made up by Jews

Forgive them. They don't know what they are doing.

IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMIES, THEY WIN, REMEMBER IT GOYIM

SHOW THESE NIGGERS THE LIGHT

another mirror on Infowars:

info*wars.com/shock-video-black-mob-viciously-beats-white-trump-voter/

that link is on the Drudge Report right now

Shitlib confront MAGA-hat wearing Chuck Johnson on subway.

Chuck shows exactly how to respond.

twitter.com/EthanHarpNews/status/796581661936939012

So who is going to take one for the team and spark the race war? All it takes is one nigger swinging from a lamppost.

AND HE FUCKED RIGHT OFF!

please try to fight, they think they have resolve? we will show them the strength of fascism.

The risk with this is that we then get labeled as "LOL PRIVELEGED WHITE TRUMP SUPPORTERS BRAZENLY ATTACK BLACK MAN WHO DINDU MUFFIN"

Then Soros gets a hardon, martial law, 4 more years etc

The day he did it would be the same day he is declared dead. Many if not all of the Southern states would go into open revolt. Major cities would be a blood bath and he would forever be known as the worst president ever. The ones in control of him aren't that stupid they know we know who they are and we will go after them first.

Here's two of the the perps.

W H Y DIDNT YOU WEBM IT OP YOU NIGGERFAGGOT???

Checked

I sure hope so.

See:

i hope that's some weird bait.

DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS

Always save these types of videos if possible.

extended webm with shitty music

You faggots sure are giving lots of opportunities to use this fucking encoder.

sorry about the bitrate, 8ch kept bitching about the size and I'm still learning

polite sage

How do you save the original? I tried right-click and Save As but it tried to d/l a bunch of HTML.

firefox addon

Ok. Using Chrome, I'll look for an equivalent.

Go back to fucking cuckchan you fucking disgusting piece of shit.

I'm tired of all you refugees shitting this place up. Kill yourself.

They have it for chrome as well

VideoDownloadHelper

load page, click play, look for the three circles (yellow, bluw and red), click on a video in the list (should only be one unless you have a bunch of shit playing at once), click download derp

Hey Muslim brah

gay

Fuck off fedora

I hope you faggots see the light of Christ one day and we can shitpost in heaven together

Fucking youtube Jews have eliminated the video from youtube.

they will never get caught they look like the same as every other nigger in the country.

where did this take place?

Feel free to die any time you like, friend.

And we just voted yes on background checks for ammo sales. I'm moving out of here, probably going to the state that had the highest % Trump vote.

Reminder that entities like the Roman Republic have used diplomacy as a shield and weapon on their enemies until they could be destroyed.

What?
The Romans were the best worst diplomats to ever exist. Their entire idea of diplomacy as that the diplomats and emissaries were essentially representing the republic, so they basically went to foreign kings and leaders and acted like they were the entire roman senate (Read: They acted like the most pompous assholes ever and made declarations, not demands, and addressed, rather than negotiated). They didn't use diplomacy as a weapon.

Sure they did. Remember how they intimidated a Selucid king? How they made a "just" Punic War with the River Ebro terms?

That's justifying a war, and they threatened the Selucids because they were powerful. This isn't using diplomacy like a weapon (Like Kikes do). This is simply being strong and being able to use your strength, which is what we should do.

ok

Put the subtitles on english. I keked.

Please to fuck let this be the start of an actual race war