SALT THREAD 4: TRANS MELTDOWN EDITION

SALT THREAD 4: TRANS MELTDOWN EDITION

Last thread hit limit.

Even though we are on the verge of salt overdose, there is still much mining to be done. We will be able to ride this salt wave for months.

P.S. The libtard in the pic is forcing her five year old boy to transition to a girl.

If you wanna troll her:
Amie Barker
facebook.com/amie00id

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MileyCyrus/status/796377820091981824
youtube.com/watch?v=XIX0ZDqDljA
mobile.twitter.com/aaolomi
archive.is/bjMYw
youtube.com/watch?v=Amosq8od4cA
youtu.be/1vx3_2ks5qQ
youtu.be/_hI0qMtdfng
lenadunham.ca
lenadunham.ca/
twitter.com/AdamSessler
youtube.com/watch?v=NeG-KcDFzs4
youtube.com/watch?v=aZOW_9rVkdo&feature=youtu.be
media.8ch.net/file_store/b2f60d8ef6da14846f3b4776a2c3dd942428b1802ccd8526e07c60b9757aa9c0.jpg
twitter.com/j_stephens_14/status/796691610083983360
archive.is/F87to
youtube.com/watch?v=rEwCvHVS394
reddit.com/r/Documentaries/comments/5c6fqg/the_liberals_were_outraged_with_trumpthey/
worldstaruncut.com/uncut/79165
archive.is/sy78X
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/wow-obama-staffers-seen-crying-president-elect-trump-drives-white-house/
facebook.com/myiannopoulos/videos/778588625612368/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I do enjoy copious amounts of trans fats with my salt

Why are they so angry, it's not like they are without a President? They always have Enrique Peña Nieto or Jimmy Morales

:/

twitter.com/MileyCyrus/status/796377820091981824

Uh oh, somebody was in the can when the instructions were being handed out

CALL THE TRANNY SUICIDE LINE AND TIE IT UP

1-877-565-8860

Or troll it, but 'member to record that :^)

Soon you traitors (mostly traitors to their own femininity mind you) will be obsolete, so cry all you want.

Must be nice being enough of an affluent, privileged SJW fuckstick to be able to afford to trash a $1000 television to virtue signal on social media.

Fucking aussie level bants….no now its Trump level bants.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

youtube.com/watch?v=XIX0ZDqDljA
fuck i forgot a link for you faggots

What fucking freak.

First OC how'd I do?

I misread that as: "Call me a fucking white male, I'm making a complaint to the ADL"

lel

The Saltening is upon us

Totalcancer's still going, by the way

Bretty guud lad

Holy fuck, already MAGAing one day in.

Fuck it, she's got the IQ.

These people need to be cut off. No more fucking welfare.

She is need of some education. Wrong on every point.

Do you know what's even better than the salt? Listen, can you hear it? Dead silence. Smug liberal celebrities like Bill Maher or Amy Schumer have been in radio silence for 48 hours

is this an edit?
please tell me this is an edit.

Is that a woman?

I wish I knew.

Kek.

But what if hate loves Trump? What if the purest form of love was to hate that which threatens what you love and to actually admit it rather than be hypocrites like libshits and marxists?

Ohohohoho

I'll make webm soon, funny shit.

goddamn tb, this shit isn't about you.

Appears to be a male, but gas chambers have no gender assignments. One thing for these freaks to look forward to!

WAIT! IT WAS GOING TO JOIN THE MILITARY!? GOING TO WAR!! LOLOLOLOL! WHAT A FUCKING JOKE!

Ideologues are the last to know how their narcissism keeps them under the spell. Not once have I seen someone come to the realization that just maybe they were played and conditioned by their media hugboxes. Sad!

They killed Scalia for nothing. Dumb faggots.

>MFW

Reminder that he is actually raising a son that isn't his own, so never say that to him, or his wife, or his wife's son again

What the …

Are you sure?

As much as I would love some salt, those look faked. That one guy wearing the Seahawks jersey especially

OH MY GOD YES
THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER

They're edited, yeah

no edit, just huffington huffing

One of my favorite pictures to come out of here recently.

This was in a text message and it's way too fucking long to fit on my screen to screencap so I'll just copy and paste it
It's from a libcuck friend of mine who refused to vote for Trump because muh global warming. It would have been glorious if he wasn't being such a snide prick.

They already elected the pig. More woman voted for Trump than Hillary which just means they either all have Stockholm or they like being oppressed. Either way it's gonna be "oh it's just boys being boys. Raping." He's going to have to learn real quick that white privilege and money aren't qualities that can carry you in a political setting. They can get you there, but what do you do? Build a wall? Cool. I would hate to see him get impeached just because daddy didn't teach him how to respect a woman or his fellow man, because Pence would be even more of a malignant scab on this country somehow. Remember policies? Remember change? I miss when America was great. When black people got sinks and bathrooms all to themselves and women didn't even have to worry about voting (because they couldn't). That was fucking dope. I want that America. I wish there was someone out there who could make it happen. Who could make America great again. Like it used to be. I wish only people like you and me could vote so we could keep every political office Red and White. First a Nigger and now some Cunt? Give em an inch and they take a mile. I swear. What would our great God in heaven think about this? Fucking beaners? On our soil? Andrew Jackson would be turning in his grave. Oh and don't even get me started on those fucking Sand Niggers. Thank god we finally have someone who's competent to handle the Nuclear Launch codes and an entirely red SCOTUS and HoR and Senate to back up the authority to use them. Wipe those fuckers out of existence. I know I've never been outside of my hometown but I'll be fucking damned if they don't get theirs for worshipping someone that ain't Jesus Christ. Goddamn. America has just gone to shit. So glad Trump won so he can fix it. Never realized how broken it was until I thought about the Civil War, and the World Wars and Prohibition and the Great Depression and the Dustbowl and the Vietnam war and The Cold War, and the Gulf War and Desert Storm, and Afghanistan and 9/11. I miss that America. The Great One. Actually thank god we can fix what that Muslim Nigger broke.

One of my co-workers was so pissed off today. He looked like he was about to slash his wrists, and he didn't even talk to me all day.

No, but it is a 50/50 chance of being either.

F

she is worse than a jew

Leftists are zombies.

I dunno man but this shits gonna be good…

you don't mean…the fabled… double-jew???

That's right. Your vagina doesn't mean shit, you Irish cunt.

Hahaha, fucking hypocrites. She thought Trump was going to lose for sure, so she makes this statement calling for whites to accept their replacement.

Hes a pillow shes gonna divorce his ass lol

Hes a lolcow is what I meant

If she's smart she'll just wait out the clock and take all of his cash.

that….. upset me.
She is a pretty Irish lass that is passionate about her own peoples culture. She is still a fucking degenerate that will need to be shoved into an oven.

So he/she/it must be male, right?

Years of (((brainwashing))) and the result.

Even our genetically best ones are lost to this, as you can see.

This is more degeneracy than I can handle.

I need a safe space.

I can't get enough

This disgusts me on many levels. For starters, I don't think one should get a kid so young involved in politics. As a parent, one would obviously mold their child to have their same political alignment, however this does not mean having them actually be invested in an election. This meltdown shouldn't have occurred. It is called shielding your child sufficiently when they are at a young age.
In addition, (supposing they put this up) to put this video on the internet is disgusting. Trying to garner sympathy over the sorrow of the child. They see her as nothing more than a tool to garner support. Such a moment of sorrow and weakness for a child should not be met with a camera, but with consolence and standing strong, for a child is merely a reflection of those around her. If the parents say everything will be fine, then the kid would, eventually, stop worry.
What disgusting parents.

The laughable faggots in these threads make DarksydePhil look like an achiever of true personal peace and self-actualization.

True.
But you know what? You can learn how to beat them in a discussion after watching these piles of bs.
Their arguments are almost all the same. "He's backward homophobic, mysgonist, racist etc. pp.".
There is little to none of real substance. All they do is repeating the cheap phrases the Clinton campaign his implemented in their minds by endlessly repeating them.
This makes it incredibly easy to beat them.

100% agree.

I have been trying to learn as much Irish Gaelic as possible for a year or so now, which is how I found her channel.
do you think these people will ever be uncucked?

Talk like a normal person and not a fucking cartoon character you fucking tranny

imagine if the clinton team spent that effort in making them vote for her

REEEEEEEEEEEE
MAGAMAGAMAGA

Love this country right now.

These tards have no idea what they're even talking about. Trump is not racist, homophobic, misogyny or whatever other SJW terms they've made up in addition to those.

TRUMP WILL MAKE THIS COUNTRY GREAT AGAIN

Well, at least he's taking the loss better than most celebrities.

Holy shit, an actual adult on Twitter.

As conservativism is already on the rise in Europe - yes.

But realisticly, it will take longer than in the U.S. (I'd say up to 10-12 years in the worst case).
What you can definitely say is that the TRUMP victory gave ALL true conservative European movements a big push in momentum.

lmfao. Nice catch m8

(self quote)

Oh, and speaking of DSP, I just noticed he actually commented on the election's outcome quite a bit on Twitter. But DSP, the master of salt in gaming contexts, was quite surprisingly reasonable and not salty at all in his comments – even though he isn't a Trump supporter.

Really puts shit in perspective. These walking, talking embarrassments to humanity are far beyond even DSP in saltiness and babbiness.

Good on you, Tim Watley.

Can't wait for the compilation of all the worthless paid-to-shill celebrities spewing their pro Hillary nonsense and then contrasting it with the actual results. Turns out the public isn't as stupid as they thought they were.

I hope mark ruffalo leaves the country first.

well played tbh

Alright I try to be impartial but I gotta say these people are more ignorant and hateful and spiteful than the good folks here on Holla Forums. The trans saying elections can be bought? I've never heard a more ignorant comment in regards to Trump's victory. Clinton paid more, had the media, had the establishment, had celebrities. She had it all. All the God Emperor had was an army of volunteer autists, a few well placed ads, and an ancient Egyptian frog god of chaos who only required one blood sacrifice. These people are so ignorant I swear. Geez.Too much salt. Sodium levels not healthy.

Praise Kek

afghani blue blood, freakin out. mobile.twitter.com/aaolomi archive.is/bjMYw

that was pretty good

I think this deserves a webm. His laughter is nearly destroying his own camera.

I feel bad for the Power Rangers. They were bluepilled by (((Saban))) from a young age.

Will he hurry up and die?

Correction, afghani living in california, spreading "social justice" by rewriting the history of islam and forcing it down people's throats. Further digs, Afghani Royal family, related to last king.

She looks like she can suck a mean dick

LITERALLY A GOLLYWOG.

Youd be better off getting a blowjob from a garbage disposal.

wut?

Oh god.
I pissed myself.

As someone who knows too many boyish looking lesbians, I'm gonna put my money on that being a certified cunt owner.

Ho mang

Posting Fresh Salty OC

Cannibal Christmas sounds like a fun Broadway play.

Gee, I wonder (((who))) paid for all those signs.

bryan cranston continues being a pretty cool guy

Snoop, on the other hand, is a total crybaby.

Totally spontaneous grassroots protest.

GOLLYWOG, GOLLYGOSH
THEIR ALL SHOCKED
THAT THEY LOST

BLACKS AND SPICS
ALL FILLED WITH HOPE
QUICK SOMEBODY
GET
THE
ROPE

(((Joshua Weiss))) and (((17))) others

maybe next election

every time

Its about what I expected.

I'm rewatching the election coverage of MSNBC right now. It's amazing to watch their facial expressions just sync over the course of the night.
The salt is incredible. So much whining about 3rd party voters. And throughout the whole night it looks like they just want to kill themselves.

I'm pretty sure Snoop is mixed misterymeat and part jewish. Wasn't he a trustfund too?

I hope you have pointed out his hypocrisy user.

it's not that bad tbh. I just wish we developed a more county focused one. That way states won't go to Dems just because city dwellers are faggots.

Or what this dude says

It thought it was going to be in the military? It would have killed itself in the first week of basic.

rip in peaces

I've seen that thing somewhere before…

There certainly are problems with the electoral college, but it does feel like the upside is that it creates a bit of a firewall from overcrowded states dominating everything.

I wonder if proportional electoral college instead of just abandoning it in favor of popular vote would be a good middle ground.

i'm mainly against the idea of an area that someone lives in de facto determining their vote

call me crazy but i'm guessing she's either a single catlady or dating a beta numale.

That's true, this was my first time voting in Minnesota because I knew in previous years a Dem was always going to win. This year was fucking close.

Still the electoral college saved us from Hillary, so I need to give pause and re-evaluate the situation before trying to get it thrown out.

Hahahaha

Noice.

How? I'm guessing they are wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=Amosq8od4cA

these are probably the guys on the DNC's pay roll that weren't outed making a impotent last stand.

All it takes is one scandal with the books to throw that out the window. And I think we all know more than a few folks who work for a bunch of alphabets who are trained and adept at this sort of work?

Still didn't answer my question. Some clickbait shithole says Obama made their funding permanent? That sounds impossible, so what are they claiming he did?

I don't doubt that it's impossible. I see it more as media padding in order to make defunding/slashing PP as painful as possible for Trump.

HAHAHAHAA holy shit, requesting that "suicide watch" pic at the bottom of OP's cap

She looks like a fucking Sectoid from XCOM.

Get that ayy into a containment unit!

Full:
While presidents almost always expand the power of their office and of the government, Donald Trump is likely to enact a degree of barefisted authoritarianism the modern United States is totally unprepared for.

Even if the corrupt and limp political elites that have so far utterly failed to stand against him unexpectedly rally a steadfast resistance in Congress Trump will still enter office with the overwhelming backing of rank and file law enforcement. A strongman unburdened by any conditioning of social norms or sufficient intelligence to understand game theoretic constraints. A man who the NYTimes reported “privately muses about all the ways he will punish his enemies after Election Day.”

Never mind the wild geopolitical catastrophes as yet undreamed, those of us in the belly of the beast have more immediate concerns to look forward to. Trump’s promised “law and order” presidency would mean a Christmas list of presents for the police. Exploding budgets and the removal of any pretense of constraining oversight from the Justice Department. Every beat cop in the nation flush with the invigorating knowledge that the President of the United States has their back, with money, legal support, public support, and ultimately the Presidential Pardon. The full extent of what is possible is dark indeed, but even moderate predictions are dire. We cannot afford to plan for the best.

In 71 days Trump will begin turning the ICE into a military operation capable of the industrial-scale ethnic cleansing he promised repeatedly. He will certainly shirk on some promises, but even if his effectiveness at getting all the millions he targets falls short, he will not miss the opportunity to demonstrate power, even if that means something as obscene as the national guard standing openly in sanctuary cities.

In 71 days Trump will approach an FBI already coursing with his fervent supporters and tell them to go ahead and do whatever it takes to get the domestic terrorists that didn’t vote for him. All the bored and overstaffed Joint Terrorism Taskforce offices the Bush administration left behind surveilling vegan potlucks will finally get to just bring the damn hippies in for questioning. The same pattern we’ve seen in countless countries when right-wing populists get into office will play out. Police raiding punk houses and roughing up anarchists for the sheer pleasure of it, finally able to assert their authority over those whose mere existence offends them. And this is the presidency when US police will be given drones with weapons.

In 71 days Trump will immediately turn his vindictive eye upon the media and every journalist he can get his fingers on. The press corp will be gutted and reporters will be threatened. The same tired procedure we’ve seen in dozens of other countries will arrive here overnight. The sort of regime where armed raids are used to conduct tax audits and incidentally bust up equipment. Trump’s number one concern with the Supreme Court justices he’ll stock it with will be — as always — their loyalty to him and their openness to allowing him to sue everyone for libel.

In 71 days Trump will inherit a vast surveillance apparatus of unparalleled scope in the world that will immediately be turned to his benefit against domestic adversaries or dissidents. He will empower those who have been stewing in outrage at their (meager) constraint. The US’ torture program will escalate. Just because he can. Just for the kick of it. American citizens will end up in Guantanamo and black sites around the world, what barriers to this have previously stood will make no sense to Trump. It will not take long, all things considered, before such American torture subjects are not just Muslim.

In 71 days Trump will start asking what can be done about that whole unruly internet thing and all those losers spreading lies. A president already aligned with Russia and with less than zero compulsion to lecture about human rights or leverage the activists within other superpowers will inexorably build a unprecedented global collaboration against Tor and internet freedom. A unified coalition that most of our existing tools were not prepared for.

We will face an America probably more reactionary and authoritarian than Italy under Berlusconi but probably less authoritarian than Germany under Hitler. The proper analogues are probably modern Hungary and Romania. Authoritarian populist “law and order” regimes with some pretense of normal modern life, riven with empowered racists and neighborhood curbstompings. A broadly mobilized reactionary populace and a shattered and demoralized opposition.

To most it will be perfectly survivable, if objectionable. To many it will be an apocalypse.

We have 71 days to prepare. To bootstrap a radical infrastructure capable of enabling survival and res…..

tl;dr

God, I fucking hope so.

They look like endgame enemies from a 00s shooter.

A friend of mine who is still in college is enjoying the saltmine.

Gotta be a joke right?

The weak should fear the strong.

Fucking kek

I've wanted to delete my Facebook for ages, but I had to wait until the election was over. I didn't want to miss the tears.

I love how they've somehow backslided into using "queer" and "colored people" as descriptors again, yet treat it as empowering.

Musashi Memeyoto here

I have a new Salt mine

those fucking lips

DID SOMEONE SAY

==HATE==?

CRASHING THIS ELECTION WITH NO SURVIVORS

WHO IS LAUGHING NOW?

That's some gr8 b8

Are you really from Israel?
Like really?
Or am I fucking retarded?

…You're fucking retarded.
I'm from Osaka actually, this was me last night (ah shit file exists) well I'm the Japanese user who is always apologise for his bad english and keeps tell the west to stay strong

Holy fuck my dream job.

Keep up the good work, 仲間
How is weebland doing with the news so far?

Oh ok. Cuz I am.
I hate kikes more than everyone here prolly.

Was working on a fine ass compilation out of TYT cucks' 11 hour election coverage. Retarded cenk actually went "HA! HE LOST HIS HOME STATE OF NEW YORK! HE IS FINISHED" at the beginning.

They fucking removed it now and I'm dissapointed.

Could have pulled out a MAGA saying "no thanks, I brought my own".

Over here we are laughing lots, too much if anything like clowns but Tokyo and other """"""JAPANESE"""""""" cities (aka Not actually worth talking to) don't care.

My grandmother is very happy, she was part of the AXIS and was laughing. I'm actually sending her a lot of twitter postings and salt so if anybody has a best of feel free to post as she's loving it. I may take a picture of me, her and my father all laughing at the salt

No worries gaijin friend, we're all in this together and all need to enjoy the pain of these communist fucking faggots.

I guess an anarchist's nightmare would be a fascists wet dream

Probably already started on their Trump porn doujins.

"Turumpuu Za Humpuu"

Good to hear you're having a good time, Japanon.

With the bex woman

@MusicByBex

Please Post Legend of Zelda memes, I want her to start autism raging against the game

Fuck it, here goes another attempt

IF ANYONE HAS A LINK TO TYT'S 11 HOUR LONG ELECTION COVERAGE PLEASE POST IT HERE - IF ANYONE HAS A LINK TO TYT'S 11 HOUR LONG ELECTION COVERAGE PLEASE POST IT HERE IF ANYONE HAS A LINK TO TYT'S 11 HOUR LONG ELECTION COVERAGE PLEASE POST IT HERE - IF ANYONE HAS A LINK TO TYT'S 11 HOUR LONG ELECTION COVERAGE PLEASE POST IT HERE IF ANYONE HAS A LINK TO TYT'S 11 HOUR LONG ELECTION COVERAGE PLEASE POST IT HERE - IF ANYONE HAS A LINK TO TYT'S 11 HOUR LONG ELECTION COVERAGE PLEASE POST IT HERE IF ANYONE HAS A LINK TO TYT'S 11 HOUR LONG ELECTION COVERAGE PLEASE POST IT HERE - IF ANYONE HAS A LINK TO TYT'S 11 HOUR LONG ELECTION COVERAGE PLEASE POST IT HERE IF ANYONE HAS A LINK TO TYT'S 11 HOUR LONG ELECTION COVERAGE PLEASE POST IT HERE - IF ANYONE HAS A LINK TO TYT'S 11 HOUR LONG ELECTION COVERAGE PLEASE POST IT HERE IF ANYONE HAS A LINK TO TYT'S 11 HOUR LONG ELECTION COVERAGE PLEASE POST IT HERE - IF ANYONE HAS A LINK TO TYT'S 11 HOUR LONG ELECTION COVERAGE PLEASE POST IT HERE IF ANYONE HAS A LINK TO TYT'S 11 HOUR LONG ELECTION COVERAGE PLEASE POST IT HERE - IF ANYONE HAS A LINK TO TYT'S 11 HOUR LONG ELECTION COVERAGE PLEASE POST IT HERE IF ANYONE HAS A LINK TO TYT'S 11 HOUR LONG ELECTION COVERAGE PLEASE POST IT HERE - IF ANYONE HAS A LINK TO TYT'S 11 HOUR LONG ELECTION COVERAGE PLEASE POST IT HERE

I am just glad to see somebody has actually given care to their country.

South Korean Anons, for fucking hell sake!

lol, what a lazy nigger

not webm but

Perfect.

That sounds amazing! I'm laughing with all of you in spirit. I feel like I have become Smug Pepe at this point. I'm in a blue University city in the states and watching the salt first hand is an enlightening experience and has me filled with Kek's divine essence.
Hey, you need to redpill randomyoko already.

尊皇攘夷 the gooks out of there.
Imagine, with Trump in office, now you can. But how is the public opinion to such a thing (outside of Tokyo)?
Will you join the military to make your お婆さん proud?

i know its a bit late, and not even the appropriate thread, but goddamn this is the happiest ive felt in a long time.

I am blocked :( Anons…Please take the Postman of Termina back to his rightful place

Those dubs beg to differ. We all feel the same, user.
Welcome to the new world. I love you.
youtu.be/1vx3_2ks5qQ

We've been trying but they are sooooo hard. If it helps though a lot of the idols and celebrities here are redpilled (Takahashi Minami, Sayaka Akimoto, Gackt, Picture Perfect so on) also the Presidentials. Enjoy the smug! Here it is very hard to enjoy a feeling of such magnitude. Smug is the ultimate happiness. Smug is the feeling one recieves when they have utterly devestated an opponent beyond that of embarassement so much that they wait for the opponent to beg them forgiveness and yet know in their very heart that they will not deliver

Believe and trust me when I say we are laughing the hell of out of it. As the saying goes "Every fucking city sounds the same" but us country and other folk are laughing so much at the state of affairs but have feared that once America crumbles we are next. Speaking of Military I was in the Navy for most of my life. I am 28 years old.

you just made my day even better.
youtu.be/_hI0qMtdfng

When I woke up this morning, I suddenly understood how this little asian boy felt

It's amazing. These people use nothing but fear tactics and sob stories. And here I am, laughing my ass of at their misery

shocked!

Quick I need links to data proving more whites are killed by cops. I gotta smug liberal that needs to be BTFO

twitter.com/OryxFox
Gotta mask yourself a little better than that faggot

God I can't wait to be a soldier in Trump's Waffen SS

Well he was not wrong in this case

lenadunham.ca
lenadunham.ca/
lenadunham.ca/
lenadunham.ca/

how great it would be if california seceded

I can't wait to say "you really think a racist is in the white house?" And laugh at them, like they're crazy.

I just can't understand what they're saying. They're just ooking and eeking. It makes no sense.

colleges are basically fucking daycares now

So Trump saying he might not accept the results was "wow I just can't even" but you can't accept the results?
Hold the L.

thinking on it I probably shouldn't have disclosed I'm from osaka as my twitter bio indicates my work and Holla Forums is prominent….

Let's get some new Twitter targets please

HEY GUYS I'M JOINING THE MILITARY! LOOK AT ME IM GOING TO SERVE WITH HONOR!

Fucking cringe shit right there.

Why can't more people be like this guy.

In all seriousness I wish I could individually debate with all of these people. They're all so wrong and afraid in every possible way. Trump is literally and objectively the better choice over Clinton. In every way and policy he is objectively better. I don't even fall to the right on political tests either, I'm a little left and down, but it's clear that Trump's policies are simply better. All of the things they're afraid of that they back up with buzzwords is just not true. There's nothing to be afraid of . It's seriously like they didn't listen to a thing Trump said himself, which is to be expected. But it's so frustrating. I just want to break through to all these people individually and almost reassure them that this is objectively the best case scenario for the country and that their prescious little faggot rights aren't going away, especially not under Trump, who is for it. It fucking hurts to see such waste of consiousness from these people.

I sincerely fucking wish I had a video of this, but this happened today on a university campus:

>yell MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>the triggering begins
>chant LOCK HER UP and disrupt their token spear-chucker leader
>TRIGGERED

I don't even fucking go to this school.
Or live anywhere near the goddamn area.

The levels of salt are amazing.

Can we count this as evidence that transexualism is evidence of left-wing signaling gone amok?

What a waste of good genetics…

Give me twitter handles Gaijin, Musashi's blade thirsts and has been banned too often

these are straight from the gut of the beast, Tumblr.

It did until the kikes got involved.

I've been watching him since Blue Please almost 7 years ago. I knew he was a lefty but I thought he had at least some intellectual rigor.

After all this time I'm unsubbing. He can take his cancer and wifes son and fuck off.

This bald cokeaddicted kike had a nervous breakdown

twitter.com/AdamSessler

If you want to just directly harass some Twitter whores and fags:

@morganjoycexo
@Gaiapatra
@stefsanjati - this is a man.
@xXScreamKiwiXx
@BisHilarious - responds.
@LaganjaEstranja - shilled hard and lost out.
@JeffreeStar - boring, low chance of being publicly salty, but has a bitchy fanbase.
@TheGigiGorgeous
@AshleyMardell
@head_tranze - too easy of a target, honestly.
@RileyJayDennis
@HeyRowanEllis

They personally might not block or fight you, but their fans will.

This is going to be the first Thanks Giving and Christmas in a long time where I haven't felt like killing myself. I am so fucking happy and smug right now.

FUCK YES GAMERGATE IS AT LAST TRIUMPHANT!

Any hashtags recommended? My blade hungers.

Perfect.

Total Biscuit just like Chris Ray Gun, Armoured Skeptic and all those lot are contrarian and will always be this. They don't care about your side, they just want to rebel.

Thank you, here is an exclusive picture of my waifu tfw only got to meet Yukirin, tfw she knew my cousin and she kinda knows me…still not my Takahashi

#NotMyPresident has plenty of salt.

What a fucking baby brained retard. She reproduced? That's the most depressing thing I've heard all week.

lol, the 10yo reaction is the same as all the other ones.

The best part is they don't realize Planned Parenthood has actually been largely to our benefit. As repugnant as I think abortion is as a practice, it has kept nog numbers SERIOUSLY reduced. Planned Parenthood actually may be the reason we're still the majority in this country as fucked up as that is.

hahaha i love how they're so saltly about people voting for Harambe.

Can someone explain this L bullshit?

Principles over profit, just like the opposite of what Clinton did her whole life ahahahahhaha

This double think is mind boggling. Maybe cancer is ate away his ability to be self aware

These reaction vids featuring from kids are kind of sad imo, you can tell they're being told what to say from their parents and peers. Brainwashing at its most insidious.

featuring kids*

kek

You can't eat liberal tears.

Former GGer here, asking for a special order of salt. Please bring me posts from

- Anti-GG journos/devs
- Celebrities
- Ecelebs

it has been a good season. Also who is the user I am speaking to in private, you seem like a cool oh yeah person

I HAVE SPENT AEONS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHO L IS

Give me a list, I am a mercenary
memecenary.

God damn it Memeyoto, dont pull this death note refrence bullshit on me either.

A few extras, for good measure. Not sure how far into the "other side" people here have gone.
Check the locations for all of these, some are foreign.

@kat_blaque - drinker.
@marinashutup
@KatrinBerndt - lost it yesterday. Swedish.
@nibblesofficial - will probably instantly block you, and then cry for an hour.
@SorshaMorava
@tony_kardashian
@Alaska5000 - hasn't tweeted yet. Shilled insanely hard for a full year.
@SHARON_NEEDLES
@chescaleigh - you're probably already blocked.

This and

are a few that I know of, in terms of trashy "E-celebs." I think one on the list is the girlfriend of some faggy band member who purged his Twitter account. No idea if any of them got very political before this year, but they're salty and unstable anyway. Most have YouTube accounts and are making election response videos now.

He thinks ACA getting struck down means his health insurance company will drop him and since he's dying of cancer he won't be able to get healthcare anywhere in the US.

So basically he's another misinformed fuck thinking he knows better than everybody else. Trump already said insurers wouldn't be able to deny healthcare like that.

meant for

Arthur Chu
Patrick Klepak
Zoe Quinn
Anthony Burch
Patricia Hernandez
Neil Ceceigeni [sic] (The Ultimate Showdown guy)
Alex Hirsch

There are many more, but I can't recall them off the top of my head.

It's like they're complete pathetic losers.

I really enjoyed this one.

Hahahaha

Oh he replied lol

Excellent

Ooh! Also

Ben Kuchera
Alison Rapp
Jim Sterling
Anna Anthropy
Anyone who writes for Kotaku or Polygon
Felicia Day
Ernest Adams
Randy Pitchford
Jonathan Blow

His wife voted Trump & doesn't believe the dishonest hysterics of the press.
Taking bets on what comes first:
His non-cucked wife leaving him or his death from ass cancer?

The cancer has gotten to him. He's far gone and is no longer acting rationally. Legitimately fear this guy will be calling for armed revolution on his death bed in a bizarro reverse of how he openly endorsed GG right before he went under the knife.

SAY. HIS. NAME.

Ooga ugh ugh!

t. the modern leftist

Last one

Leigh Alexander
Sam Biddle
Adam Sessler
Phil Fish if he hasn't disappeared again
Arthur Gies
Jesse Signal
Jason Schreier
Chris Plante
Luke Plunkett
Greg Tito
Bob Chipman
Nathan Grayson
Katherine Cross
Tauriq Moosa
Stephen Totilo

THIS

Oh, fuck, I forgot. Two more.

Brianna Wu
Randy Harper

FUCK YOU KIKE WHORE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Working my way through, so far up to Laganja but took a detour through yourpoetrysucks as she looked so much like ProJared I couldn't help it. I fucking love being Japanese.

fug, beat me

I MUST WORK SOON

ELECTING THE SAMURAI 7
as my wife is pissed as it is….
Anons, take up the sword! It is time to strike!
Make Twitter Fun Again. We're back to pre shill CTR. Memeyoto Daimyo is with you.

take up my place as I deal with my chubby wifes complaining.

thanks user

why are you namefagging?

More like to rob a fucking jewelry store to buy more coke you cueball fuck.

Guys please help !

how do I confirm (((twitter))) without giving them my phone number?

I started account, followed Trump, and they locked my account because

what the hell? Have not made single post yet..
now I need to give phone number to confirm and unlock

inb4 get new account, I tried and same thing, even faster this time

I've stopped believing in coincidences.

"We have never gone down without a fight."
Unless a black cock was involved.

This shit pisses me off beyond belief. Ovens when?

WHO IS BRAVE ENOUGH TO GO THROUGH THIS LIST OF ENEMIES!?!

WHO IS BRAVE ENOUGH TO BE A DEMON!?!?!?=

NIPPON IS TIRED HAS FAT WIVES TO BE WITH, WILL THE WEST BE THERE!?!?

]==MEME WAR ONE IS OVER, NOW IS TIME TO HUMILIATE==

IS THIS FUTURE!?

two reasons i am drunk and also i revealed my twitter handle, and also I am VERY drunk

osaka pride

The level of brainwashed drivel on display throughout social media is downright baffling. Trump's wife is an immigrant for fuck sake. What is this idiot on about feeling unwelcome as immigrants? There's also idiots in hysterics over trannies when Trump has said next to nothing about trannies.

The lying press has these lapdogs trained so well that their corporate overlords must be very pleased to have masses of brainwashed sheep desperately protecting their status quo from anyone suggesting real reforms.

It's lucky that the majority of this country aren't lapdogs of the press regurgitating all this utter fucking nonsense.

it truly does, thanks anons

Old but worth remembering: tumblr salt from the 2nd Presidential Debate.

And the 2nd image is some fresh post-election salt.

SMS generator

Here's a compilation of salt.

It cannot be just sms, they automated call you with code

No it shows even women aren't dumb enough to elect that old insane cunt.

You need to go five minutes through the "trump" tag on tumblr, and you'll go from liberal smugposting to "there's n-no w-way he'll win" to "I'm killing myself". It does wonders to a man's soul.

Very nicely put, the reaction from these people to the results are nice confirmation that they are fucked in the head.

AHAHAHAHAHA

lenadunham.ca/

My sides are in orbit

Vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=NeG-KcDFzs4

I'm so annoyed by this I put together an image illustrating it. Maybe someone can shitpost this at all the idiots regurgitating the what they've been shoveled by the lying press?

This is why dramatic reforms rarely, if ever, happen. All these annoying little puppets protectors dancing on the strings of the lying press who are dancing on the strings of the status quo. If it were up to these clowns we'd be at war with Russia since that's clearly what the status quo wanted.

holy shit this guy

pretty decent glass cannon tbh

Anarchists are just confused fascists.

t. Mussolini

Attack of the douchebags.

It looks like she has a dick in that first panel

This might honestly be my favorite salt essay. I expect this from lefty celebs, but TB actually was apart of Gamegate, which started on user boards. He can't even see how corruption and collusion works with something that matters outside "video game reviews". RIP cancer biscuit for yelling at a redpilled wife.

youtube.com/watch?v=aZOW_9rVkdo&feature=youtu.be

checking in on Alison Rapp and including her election night meltdown for reference

REPORT HIM TO ICE, NOW

Holy shit, this is fucking amazing. I'm in tears of laughter.

requesting youtube vid of this without the shitty "fuck trump" song.

redpilling people

Aww, poor thing. Maybe some arabs pissing & shitting on her face would cheer her up? She's been known to do that in the past.

He is your fucking president. He is the American president. Thus he is yours.
That shit meme needs to die.

There's litrally nothing wrong with non-interracial porn.

Hey Holla Forums, I bet you can't guess the ethnicity of this lovely lady!

Based Jews introducing us to the wonders of porn and sexual liberation

It's like these people are incapable of learning anything from all this. It's pretty impressing.

I'm becoming convinced that leftist brains really are neurologically disordered. This seems beyond simple misconception or even mass hysteria. They aren't able to self-reflect or reevaluate anything at all.

Kek did it for free

Meme war two will be for france.

They need a new Napoleon.
They need meme magic to make one appear.

Praise kek.

The only good thing Obama did.

ehm, they are literally the majority in america now.

Shouldn't it be for Germany first? Or hell, why not all of Europe at once?

Sweden is gonna be last. They need some hardcore memes.

Sweden needs nuclear purging.

Trends do go in a circle

"omg, how dare people think women should be physically women and not scrawny trannies with a dick. fuck the media!"

I want Germany to be first, but I fear that they are not yet ready. Some pressure from France, after they go first, would solve that with time.

(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(double checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked) triple
(checked)
(checked) wow
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)

Them dubs

They cannot be reasoned with,

Liberals don't care about the politics, they're just mad their cult leader isn't president. All that matters to them is their culture.

Bahaha what a fucking mess. I can't wait til our police are fully decked out and ready to arrest people who disobey the law.

I don't normally do this

Can someone pls explain to my why they're suicidal because The Man who wasn't planning to import Millions of people who want to kill them into The Country Won?
Don't tell me they're so stupid that they wanted clinton in, even though it meant certain death for them…

"Trumpanzee!" I love it!

High energy compilation.

It's what a fucking year and a half of endless Trump bashing did to them. They blocked out the rest of the world and preached in a little echo chamber for the past year.

Now reality is setting in that they are the crazy ones.

user…I hope that's a rhetorical question

under-rated post.

Oh MAN. The stuff where leftists are turning on each other is the BEST. And the thing is, they have no bench. Warren? Random mexican guy? Trump already beat one and is going to deport the base of the other.

More like we're going back to when there were less than 100k mudslimes in the US, ie 1970.

Classic!

Checked+Heiled. It's really a shame she's not married to a man who puts her in her place and honors her roll in the home.

verynice.jpg
The greatest tell of an SJW is that they point to the times they've done something "nice" to you to try to guilt you to do something. They weren't doing it because they cared about you, they just wanted to create a debt. Fuck em.

One thing about learning abt the jq is that I've started to pity truly white apparently honestly mistaken people. Yes, he should stop being such a fag, but he has absolutely NO moral training. It's hard to expect someone to do sums if they've never learned arithmetic.

This guy finally posts before I finish going through the thread:

Thank you, friendo.

Here the map of the next elections
media.8ch.net/file_store/b2f60d8ef6da14846f3b4776a2c3dd942428b1802ccd8526e07c60b9757aa9c0.jpg

Aussies first then France.
What's the state of Australia now ?
Invaded by sjw and trannies ?

France need a new Emperor.
If dubs meme magic will help to make that.

High quality webm, watching all of these triggered libshits makes this so much better.

i usually lurk here but god damn she is just spouting buzzwords like all the liberals, no facts, no logic, just spouting words and going on and on, like fucking parrots

yes and no. Victoria is cuck central. Melbourne is a hipster faggot capital run by our crypto-commie party, the Greens.
We don't really have party loyalty here. There are some hardliner ALP/LNP (and greens are always sycophants) but general attitude is "if you're a shitter you get voted out" or as we'd say "well fuck them off and try the other guys". Both major parties suck at the moment, but both are taking a relatively hardline stance against illegals aka ayslum seekers. Despite the greens constant whining, we still send the fuckers to Nauru.
My state, QLD brought Pauline Hanson back to parliament, causing mass leftist salt.
We also have a libertarian party which has a senate seat. They're not like the American libertarians like Johnson. They typically just shit post, tell feminists to fuck off and want gun laws relaxed.
Safeschools was largely shut down but some victorian schools are introducing the marxist propaganda in another form. Kids being taught male privilege and gender nonconformity. One of the major contributors to Safeschools outed herself as a marxist. The stupid dyke gloated that they're introducing Marxism through safeschools. Naturally it didn't go well with a lot of people and she got the axe.
Things could be better here, and although we're called hotcanada we fortunately aren't as bad as them.

WE COMING

They are unquestioning pawns of a propaganda machine.
Everything they say is in a predictable order, too..
You could easily make a drinking game out of this..just assign a word to everyone at your party and have them take a shot when an SJW predictably bleats it out.

If you watch MSNBC you'll be fucking tanked in 25

can confirm this as burddy accurate.
Best thing in the last year was Paulines senate speech, greens were so ass blasted they stormed out in the middle to cry in the sandbox and she tore into almost every Holla Forums subject minus the JQ (which I have a feeling she knows from her experience over the last decade).

THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING

So he actually think that Hillary has principles? What a disillusioned cuck

Fortunately this isn't the state of France I've just seen spark that the media tries to push but since the terrorist attacks it went down a bit.

Dubs for Napoleon

Adelaide here, the cunts at Mix 102.7 were surprisingly fair to Trump and said that illegal immigrants in US is a big problem.

Wouldn't be surprised if One Nation or some other civic nationalist party gains more power next election.

One nation has the swing in the senate, that's a pretty big fuck from the people to the govt considering it was Paulines re-emergence after her time in gaol
on trumped up charges

There is a growing nationalist sentiment in this country, give it 5 - 7 years, it's the time delay between the US and here. We will have our Cronulla 2.0

Holy shit was it that thing. Hahaha.

germanfag here

I think thats about enough salt to die due to high blood pressure.

Not yt but has vid?

twitter.com/j_stephens_14/status/796691610083983360

And to think that once upon the time he was the reason GG decided to donate to an asscancer foundation.

This is pathetic

Who the fuck is the US going to have a nuclear war with? Clinton was anti-Russian. Trump wants friendship with Russia. Russia is the only country that the US even could have a nuclear war with.

Trump's image was shopped on top of the TVs on at least three of those.

Why they burn Mario?

I'd watch it.

Anyone have any clue at what kind of bullshit she's trying to say? I've never heard about this lie before but I doubt that person came up with it.

is there anyone sane left in Germany? I know that is the country that jails grandmas because of wrongthink and gives a slap on the wrists to an arab that raped a little boy because he didn't know the boy didn't consent, but there has to be a right wing uprising in the works?

It's glorious.
Still, that pic makes my blood boil.
Which is good, gotta keep that anger up.
The work is not yet over, the cucks must receive the reckoning.

Plenty of people, it's just very difficult to organize because it's basically illegal to be sane.

ah man, this has been the first day in a long time that i watch the news, listen to the radio and all other biased propaganda shows and just become smugger with every passing second. every person becoming so fucking triggered when they talk about it, it's so fucking great.

Did they just buy a mario piñata and stick a printout of trumps face on it?

The Esoteric Prophet seems a bit upset.

that's a useful tip to keep in mind, cheerio man

If someone drove a truck through these parasites, would the media blame the truck like in Nice or Trump?

Just crop it out.

Pretty racist

Has this one been posted yet?

He also posted a video called
I haven't seen it and I don't know how the first video isn't also a "Reaction"?

In the first video he for some reason uses the word "Republicuck". That's actually rather clever, how come he thought of it and we didn't?

Leftists are masters at persuasion.

FILTHY NIGGERS AND SANDNIGGERS NEED TO BE REMOVED FROM FRENCH SOIL

MAKE FRANCE CLEAN AGAIN

I need to stop interacting with these people.

Pure fucking gold

It's a fucking uroboros, idiots who teach idiots, who teach idiots,etc.

OH ME OH FUCKING MY:
Donald Trump: Spiritual Teacher in Disguise
>archive.is/F87to

what, you think they would actually put effort into something?

pic related

not a german, but as a fellow yuropoor, I trust that you guys will come around eventually

it's like they want to make you laugh at them more

On the probabilities of uprisings, Germany is far down the list. Hell, burgerclaps didn't have a armed uprising. At least you can vote someone meaningful into office. In Germany, most right wing parties are illegal, so there is literally no one to vote for.

Hell, they even want to take our childred away if we make a critical post about refugees on facebook.

Goddamn rich cunt!

spam this in the comments!

Lol at 'Cyndi Funk'
'Anyone who has to resort to name calling is generally a name i'm going to call them'

THE CHILDREN KNOW! :D

Actually, why do some of you guys act so condescending and smug when engaging emotionally charged libtards? You're supposed to de-hypnotize them and break the Clinton conditioning. Show some empathy, be human, polite, and understanding in consoling them. Then, drop tidbits that Trump isn't nearly as bad as they think. Maybe even show them his 100-days plan. I don't use normiebook but the fight is far from over. Engage politely to redpill people.

This is fucking amazing. Saved!

Sargon's "Laci Green is Problematic" is a cure for the salt poisoning. 3:17 in particular..lethal…and demonstrates what a hypocrite she is.

Suicide hotlines for LGBT people are being posted in my facebook feed..and people are posting that stupid teary eyed smiley face.
Are we fucking serious?

I'm going to watch rekt feminist videos to lull me into sweet sweet dreams.
I'm female btw.

what do you think, Holla Forums, should the first post trump be a pepe?

wait is this photoshopped? whats up with hitlers gloves?

that's for later. as of now, they are so fucking emotionally charged you couldn't make them change their mind anyhow. go on, try it. especially try it when the entirety of the media is calling this "a black day in the history of humanity"

Is that Gorilla Warfare 2: Electric Boogaloo?

YAY!

True, but they have to learn that if they show open hostility they will be chastised for it.

This is normally how I approach things for the reasons you state…I think many of us are just venting.
I am the only person I know who voted for trump in CA…I am being shunned and flooded with this craziness.
But yes, deprogramming is a delicate process

And if I try to discuss my reasoning I get attacked.
My therapist got fucking agro when I mentioned what I did..wtf…it's that bad out here in CA ;;

Dear Germans.
Go ahead, vote for the parties that wish to replace you, who refuse to prosecute migrants whilst curtailing your right to speech on the matter and who force you to pay for this new state within a state with your taxes. What could possibly go wrong? Good luck. - The people of those countries which will still be here in thirty years time.

Yeah, I'm starting to see quite a few tears being shed over the electoral college in comments sections this morning.

At this rate, that means 5,844 dead trannies as a result of Trump's first term alone, all without lifting a finger.

it's funny, really, even if you remove the context, you can still tell they're liberal just from their tone

I wanted to say that the more extreme they get, the more people will go against them, but I remembered that you guys have some next level leftists over there

Manhattan is going to be incredibly easy to besiege.

When the fuck did that happen?

That's why I've never understood the Republican stance against abortion. Since Democrats are for it, they kind of have to be against it, because of We're Not Them™ ideology, but still: It's not Huwhite babies being aborted - it's groids and spics.

If it weren't for abortion, even considering the fact that niggers murder each other at an astounding rate, White people would have been outnumbered by the 80s.

Where was it? New York? Where just a few years ago, people (not me) were lamenting the fact that more black babies were aborted than were delivered for a calendar year?

It's amazing, after sifting through oceans of salt and skimming all these kike articles I have come to a realization. These people might be scared of Trump but they are fucking 'terrified of us. They're scared of Trump but still think he's an idiot. We and what Trumps victory means for our influence, that's what they're really terrified of. Think about all the dumb articles that have come out about us and our presence all across social media, hell a lot of them have probably even stopped by to take a peek. Now look at what they are writing, they're afraid the evil Nazi RWDS are coming for them. The (((media))) planted that seed in their minds based on what they saw here and then nourished it hoping it would stop Trump. Now they think we're the movie villains they were conditioned their entire lives to fear and hate and they're shitting themselves. Hell they're already larping as heroic anti Nazi rebels on social media. They can't even see reality anymore, the kikes have seriously fucked these people up.

I did that yesterday with several different news outlets and it's glorious seeing the realization that literally Hitler is winning and then won. They were dumbfounded.

I've noticed this too.
They're slowly realizing the world isn't a safespace.
We're coming

Did Trump thank her for helping him win? Sarkeesian made the Trump win possible.

His wife actually voted for Aleppo Man. Yes, he yelled at his wife for voting 3rd Party

She's easily the most successful Holla Forums-plant we've ever had. You really have to admire her acting skills.

All of these complete idiots. Seen a few youtube videos of hysterical women, pretty much all of them claiming that it'll be WW3 because Trump won. This is like anti-reality, these people truly live in a fantasy world.

I keep hearing this meme too. The whole Trump will start WW3 thing.

People are fucking brainwashed. That's all there is to it. Anyone who paid attention to geopolitical happenings in the past 6 months knows that Trump getting elected may have averted another cold war.

China might get pissy, but with Russia on our side now and Japan getting their own guns soon, those dog eaters won't do shit.

I guess this girl informed herself properly from several different sources and realized she doesn't like Donald Trump and thus this completely reasonable reaction.

Could we have that with a "meme button" ?

Agreed, but I don't want tapayers funding it, cut it off the tapayers teat and just shame leftists into donating all their money to it, they love virtue signaling by giving away money, see Bernie-fags during the primaries for details.

the fact that these people have other countries that they can run home to is the reason why they'll NEVER be Americans

you didn't see him rape Hillary live on TV during the second debate?

Thanks for the salt thread guys. I was having trouble downing my supper (breakfast) of sausage and eggs since I have been awake since election day because your work really gets cut out for you when half the city youths try to start shit straight after the election, but reading through the salt thread actually cured my appetite.

My ultra-leftie father looks at me with the "you are the biggest disappointment of my life" and asks me stuff like: "what do this even means to you? why do you hate so much"?
My whole family has 200% trust on the media, they ignore any facts that didn't came from a Globo reporter
we are not even american

I don't think I can ever thank you burgers enough for this gift. It's like all the christmases in the future condensed into one. And in november.

Melania is Slav, all Slavs are Russian, all Russians are white. Therefore, she isn't an immigrant.

This is your brain on social justice.

saved.

take your pick

whoever color washed it, washed the color of hitler's jacket over his glove.

maybe now is the time to remind them that they made fun of the gun people's worries over confiscation.

"Don't worry sister, no one is going to take away your high capacity abortions or your double barreled sawn of genders."
? It could be better. but I see a parallel. When the hype you have been creating fails to win you still have hype out there, in the subject's brain making them say things. The fear tactics don't expire.

are you trying to imply Americans tend to trust their media more often?

smugness…act smug like your life depends on it without saying anything

You gotta be fucking kidding me

he's literally not their president, they're mexican

Wew.

Didn't think I'd hear about Omarosa Manigault, of The Apprentice fame again. Claims that Trump has an enemies list.

When you make it obvious where your loyalties lie, it's best to keep track of them in a convenient spreadsheet. Best not to repeat Obama's Team of Rivals shit which made nothing happen.

Huefag?

Wait, what's this shit about the popular vote?

Trump taking inspiration from the greats again, same as with the "silent majority" slogan.

here's a salty fag I found yesterday kek

Methinks Moonman needs to remix a few snoop songs and send them to him.

they say they won the popular vote, as in how many people voted for her. what they fail to grasp is that's not how the democratic system in america works.

That's not even how the "democratic" system in fucking Malaysia works. These liberals need to go back to school.

I dunno if all the votes are counted yet, but Clinton is ahead by about 200,000 probably due to voter fraud, this is why IDs are necessary. Of course this is amplifying the derangement, similar to Bush's win in 2000.

Someone who can draw a Hillary supporter spurdo needs to update this meme.

Entitlements ain't free! The tree of Marxism and progress gotta be littered with the blood of comrades. Donald J Trump aka "pussy-grabber" is not my president, he's fucking white male and probably Christian as well ::D Adam and Steve not Adam and Eve ok. Praise Moloch.

Smells like another Kikestarter campaign coming.

That is odd…

L means Loss. It comes froms sports "Win/Loss". You want to get a W.

If someone loses, they say "hold on to that L", as in "let the painful feelings of your loss burn inside you". This can be taken as either genuine attempt to motivate someone or to mock them for being a loser in the preceding events.

Your average Liberal.

YES

Because they live in a delusional fantasy world where they believe he's going to electrocute gays into becoming straight, he'll make trannies kill themselves in droves, unleash the KKK on all non-whites, start wars and use nukes just because, and all sorts of deranged bullshit. But mainly it's because he's a fucking white male and they believed that the election of Obama meant no more white males would ever be president. Progress has been reversed, that can't happen according to their linear view of history, we've fucked with their sense of reality and it has drive them insane.

You entitled little faggot. I'm a right-winger who enjoys comedy. Every act for the last two decades has been centered around how dumb whites and republicans are. I never cried or cut myself or took xanax or boycotted comedians. You know why? I'm an adult and can handle that not everybody thinks exactly like me.
Walk a mile in my shoes, queer. If your feet get tired I have a train ticket.

Oooh, I can't wait.

Make it a gif

This mentally ill faggot wouldn't make it through boot.

Meanwhile, many Hillary shills feel perfectly justified in persecuting whites, christians, white women, calling for a presidential assassination, or calling for racial genocide.

And you're a victim to it.

Someone should cut this before he starts laughing and make it a webm

We should really start using their "proper pronoun" bullshit against this kike term "cis"

Should report it as child abuse, because fear mongering and brainwashing your children into such extreme emotional states is child abuse.

anyone got her nudes?

To be fair, some of them are killing themselves because of him.

Top kek lad

Speaking off, this was fucking amazing.
youtube.com/watch?v=rEwCvHVS394

Can I just say.. it feels so fucking good to finally win.

Something like +90 millions extra non-whites + legalized illegals.

double dubs

What's a good hashtag to shitpost on?

I don't see how anyone can view being an epitome of cancer, both physical and mental, as "just fine".
Let me guess, he got death threats, reported them to the police and ran away from the home he streamed from shortly afterwards? … oh wait, that was John Flynt. I didn't even spot the difference.
How long until he calls Trump supporters misogynists and a harrassment campaign?

The funniest thing about this shitfit he's throwing is how we can watch the cucking in slow motion.
- has been taking care of his wife's son
- yells at his wife for not aligning with his political beliefs, then apologises to her
- said wife lost a fuckton of weight lately, hmm what was the reason I wonder…
- coming soon: [@cynicalbrit Caught my wife in bed with a PoC - and I totally don't mind. #lovenothate #imwithher]

>Using liberal buzzwords to defend their political opinions "sexist, racist, bigot"

For any of you still on the fence about women's suffrage here is all the proof you need that it was a mistake.

That man is dressed as a black woman.

Lol that landwhale is out of breathe from marching.

Autism

No, it's because they're crazy, trannies an hero all the fucking time.

naaahh
dat was to chemo Zoe Quiin's butthurt over The Fine Young Capitalist game being founded

LOL

They should be, because how do you deal with an enemy whose convictions can't be changed, can't be bought out and ultimate values lies withing his loyalty to his people, not the ideology or an idea in itself?

They are afraid because this whole time their power lies in the realm of ideas and ideologies. It lies in the illusion of freedom, in fooling us to believe we do something good. Their whole power is based on others doing their work, upholding and giving them power by doing what is said to be "right", what is said to be the way things are supposed to be. Ultimately though, in the most basic form, we are fighting a bunch of old kikes, they should be afraid if things comes to the point were they can't fool anybody any longer and nobody is standing by their side.

doesn't that mean it's consensual?

The irony and double think is too much.

What the actual fuck.

It's traditional Christcuckoldry. They view the babbies of subhumans and sodomites as innocent souls when their very God did not have qualms to kill all Egyptian firstborns or turn all babies in Sodom into ash.

ME ME ME REEEEEEEE

this
im amused to hear people berate my beliefs with lies and half truths and then deny violently when i sprinkle a few undeniable facts into their unstable minds

Holy shit. A liberal who can accept defeat like a gentleman. Mind fucking blown.

I say we should further feed their paranoia.

MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
this is fucking delicius,
Has soemone informed this dumb cunt that Trump wouldn't be in the whithe house right now if she and Zoe had not kicked the internet bee hive that ended up demolishing the credivility of the media just one year before elections

Seriusly, if not for this bitch coming after our waifus, most Holla Forumsirgins and autistic meme magicians would still be either blue or black pilled, but then she showed up and they all had to learn to dig, and when GG was ran out of every trench they had they ended up in Holla Forums supporting the god empereor

THANK YOU ANITA, THANK YOU ZOE THAN YOU TOO BRIANA
WITH OUT YOU THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO GAMERGATE
AND WITHOUT GAMERGATE THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO MAGA 2016

You know, once upon a time, the South tried to make its own country, but you yankee fucks went to war with them to continue having power over them. If you'dve just let the South secede peacefully 150 years ago, you'd have your first Woman president.

Payback's a bitch. :^)

a few people pretending to be anarchists do not speak for all anarchists
we live in reality right? i dont expect everyone to be anarchist overnight, or worse to transition through "ancap" from the current state of affairs

undoing leftist mind cancer is a good thing from government while reducing what big brother does for you
there is no reality where government just disappears overnight

The Young Turks deleted their fucking election video, they've only put tiny snippets of it out. Anyone know where to find the whole thing? I've rewatched the part where they realise and break down followed by Alex Jones celebrating like 5 times, it's absolutely delicious.

LGBTFO

In the spirit of Bezmenov, I think we need to channel this protest energy and direct it toward our arch-enemy, Soros. Most of these protesters are paid shill idiots. Fact is, most don't even know who or what pays them. All they know is that Trump is a bad guy etc etc… We need to some how convince them that Soros was the man who backed Trump and re-direct the energy of his hateful minions back toward Soros himself. What do you all think about this idea?

CNN projecting Trump will win the popular vote after all
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LGBTFO

Purest salt coming from Cracked. Almost makes me want to read the articles and archive them, but those titles are enough.

Thank you. Now I got fresh ammo to throw in the faces of liberals who said that "UHH REFORM THE ELECTORAL SYSTEM!!!!"

lol wtf

what are those muscles inside the pussy that some girls can control to sort of grab and hold your dick? I forget.

How has that attack vector been working out for you so far, Gigi?

This made me curious enough to check their front page. It's as pozzed (and as hilarious) as you'd expect.
They're now calling themselves "America's Only Humor Site" btw.

please please please let this happen. The sale would be real

if anyone got twitter

someone send it to @cgpgrey cause he was salty enough to post a youtube video before tally even finished

is that why jewgle and such weren't giving trump a few states even now?

Thread Theme right here.

That screenshot still has him losing the popular vote by about 200k. What are you on about?

The fucking state of this.

The beaners don't seem to understand what just happened.

Funny, I thought discriminating against someone because they were in porn or "was a proud sex worker" was slut-shaming?

good job on the webm bruh

Soaking up the thirst of the land.

Then starve or start eating hearts again.

Good God, we need to seriously kick our race back into tip top shape and fast.
Fucking millennials, not even once. Generation Z needs to make things right and we to guide them as they go.

B-but it's been two whole days and the wall hasn't been built yet! So much for campaign promises

If the fucking ancient chinks can build a wall then a modern day country should have no problem at all achieving this.

We really need to thank these venomous cunts for doing their part to get Trump elected and the media exposed.

it's almost like he won't actually be the president until january!

Fresh OC right off the press.

I'd still fuck her

the fuck is wrong with her face

that said you wouldt mind if all the faggots at comedy central died would you?

Golden

It's like these want to be ruled by dictators, but they just don't know it yet. Hmmmmmmmmm.

Niggers
i
g
g
e
r
s

Never saw them complain about straight white men committing suicide because they live in a world which punishes them for working hard.

Micks are faggots who tend to lionise the worst aspects of their culture

There's a reason Ireland didn't settle the Americas first

those masks are creepy as fuck

This imbecile always does the exact same fucking thing:

First he keeps his mouth shut and try to remain "neutral", signaling to his audience that he is afraid of a profit hit if he starts talking about his incredibly uniformed political opinions.

Then he can't contain it anymore and he makes a video which lays bare how much of an idiot he to all of his audience, they call out his bullshit on twitter/YouTube comment section, which he ALWAYS interpret as personal attacks.

Some people then begin to say they will unsubscribe because they know he is afraid of that even if he will never admit it.

He has a meltdown for some hours due to being called a idiot for hours.

1~2 days later he calms down, realized the abject retardation he has done ( yet again ) and makes a 2000 line effort post trying to explain himself better.

He is one of those human train-wrecks that never learns from his mistakes, i would not be surprised to learn that uses some sort of controlled/illegal substance that impairs his decision making.

I stopped watching his retarded reviews a year ago and it was one of the best things i did with my life.

That is some Freudian shit right there

breddy gud, noice m8 :DDD
t. Australian

Cancer+cancer treatment fucks you up but he was a massive faggot before the cancer too

Australians confirmed ugliest anglos.
My theory is the only the ugly girls were sent to marry the convicts.

yeah but those were jewish masturbation tales. i don't remember christ ever saying anything agaisn't abortion. you know you can appreciate a man without worshipping him. if aristotles had a religion based on him, and it was cucked, would we call him lesser for that?

And of course she didn't gave a flying fuck about anything he had to say on the matter, what a surprise.

THE BALLOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD
Very nice.

Also very nice.

Yeah you've clearly never been here before.
For every fugly cunt there are at least 10/10 qts, especially during the summer time.
It's the only upside to the bastardly-hot weather imo fam

There are people uglier than Brits?
Shocked

at least 2*

fuck why do they have so many views? thats more damn pozzin that the young turks could ever produce. such terribly amateur journalism (its basically a fucking tumblr blogpost) doesn't deserve even 10 views.

Can someone fill me in on what TotalCancer is talking about here? WTF did he do to his wife?

what the hell is fox doing pretending to be a smart person now. everyone fucking laughed at him when he won, no one fucking liked him. he just won because beaners wanted to try out to vote for the pan party for a change. the first time they voted for a non-pri party too if i remember correctly.

Also, don't ever let a beaner try to tell or educate you on democracy. Especially when their country elected the same party over and over until the 2000's. It was a single party system and the one time there was another party getting ahead it was just butthurt members from the main party. So no, don't ever let a beaner tell you about democracy when they let it get so fucked in their country and don't give a fuck about selling out their vite, voter froud, and most of their uneducated young males support or Narcos or at least are passive to them.

You know what I think I am going to where this all began for many of us. Time to get some 5 Guys Burgers and Fries.

The war against the Lugenpresse rages on.

This woman spent the last night alone on her room fingering herself tear eyed while whispering "Daddy, please stop !" while she thinks about Donald Trump.

She voted third party. He got mad at her.

He's being a gigantic faggot, which is uncharacteristic of him. Let me put it this way: He's entirely for journalistic integrity, and was aware of the bullshit in the vidya industry. But when it comes to the MSM, he drinks the Kool-Aid and asks for seconds. Furthermore, he's one of the few people who managed to escape the widespread misery caused by globalists, so the idea that the establishment is working against the common citizen is alien to him.

Basically, he lives in a fantasy world built by the MSM where Donald Trump eats live puppies and where we're two months away from every non straight white getting lined up and shot in the back of the head and women having mind control chips implanted.

I cut him some slack because he has ass cancer, and that shit sucks balls. He's still a delusional douche whose opinion is based on lies however.

glorious

I thought of making a separate thread, but I feel that this is not substantial enough in light of the information we already have available, so I I figured I would give us anons a chance to hydrate from this delicious salt. Obviously plebbit is one of the best places for salt mining, but then I stumbled upon this. reddit.com/r/Documentaries/comments/5c6fqg/the_liberals_were_outraged_with_trumpthey/
I do not feel the need to archive it, it's not going down any time soon. But look at it anons, the normies on ==FUCKING REDDIT== of all places, are admitting defeat and how they keep themselves in a bubbled echo chamber. In all of this salt, are we finally restoring hydration to this NaCl quarry? The Don knows no limits to his power

wow look at all
expensive clothing
on those young fighters
and attention whoring with selfies and expensive phones
truly our liberators, the effy millenials

Not really, he has a history of spergouts like this. Even back when I was a 15 year old on the wow forums I could see how big of a faggot he was when talking to him.

Fuck that failed red text.
FUCKING REDDIT
Forgive me anons

Remember the Jeb airhorn vids?
The kike who made them blew his load on this vid.

Now check out his twitter: twitter.com/superdeluxe/status/796585111382700033

PRAISE KEK FOR THESE TEARS

OK JUST ONE MORE SALT THREAD AND THEN I'LL GET BACK TO MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Breaking. Saudi Prince that dared talk back to the Don just ate his words. Proceeded to immediately kiss the Don's ass. As he should.

There is so much salt on Twitter it's literally raising my blood pressure, but it's worth it

How appropriate, they burned a caricature of a NY white working class man with a Trump face on it.

Reminds me of that one video of a woman committing suicide jumping off a bridge. When she fell and hit the pavement the first reaction of the faggot recording it was to get a self shot of his reaction.
THESE ARE MILLENNIALS

Filling my immigration papers next week. Now that the lefties will self deport I guess you will be in need of highly trained professional with redpilled values and strong work ethic

Dunno if this'll post, but this is the video.

did he have a over expensive haircut and clothes

He looked like a faggot, that's all I remember.

When is the spirit of the Furher gonna return to you guys? Fuck at this point I think he would have been better off if he was born on America.

Thank man.
I didn't know the drama happened on twitter and as I avoid Twitter like the plague it is.

I had hope that TB finally shaped up after he got cancer to avoid this BS. But I guess once and edgelord always and edgelord.

I feel bad for Genna as she seems generally like a nice person. I mean she voted Johnson like a idiot but I can sympathize with her wanting a better system.

That cant be it, the cancer was the one thing that humbled him for some months and almost turned him into a decent human being.

Here he is.
worldstaruncut.com/uncut/79165
Too lazy to webm, I'm sure someone already has one.

So how many celebrities have claimed they have to stay to fight Trump already?

i just hope she leaves that tub of lard and he dies alone and full of greasy hate. i just love how the smug motherfuckers are on the recieving end right now, and tripling down on their bullshit.

kek

no please, leave. make entertainment great again.

He wouldn't have. They rejected the fuck out of him in Germany for a reason. Art School belongs to the jews, and he learned he was silly to think otherwise.

Ah, a clasic MisteryMeat faggot too.

This woman is an absolute salt mine. I think she's been crying for 2 days straight.

Textbook example of a hysterical woman.

My NormieBook is exploding with people angry that the president is a "climate-change denier", how the fuck do I deal with this?

I don't know Trump's position on the environment, but I do know that western civilization spinning down the toilet is a far greater concern at the moment.

lizz just needs some jizz

Does this also feel less sweet to any of you than you imagined it would?

I've been looking forward to greatest sjw triggering of our time but now that it's here I feel sorry for them. Everyone is just so brainwashed and hopelessly insane and they're all suffering because they're totally enslaved to a false narrative that forces of evil hammered into their heads

That being said I'd be lying if I said I wasn't periodically losing lucidity and laughing my ass off about it

The same way you deal with young earth creationists.

This, it's depressing seeing how almost literally everyone I know is so willing and eager to accept everything they hear from the media, it's GG all over again.

Not really, this is one of the happiest days of my life.

I am indeed amazed at how divorced from reality they are, now that they spent the last 2 days talking about politics.

tel they're sore losers and need to learn how to accept defeat.

i used to feel sorry about David Wakawaka when he covered GamerGate, but he became a full degenerate.
No pity for him now.

This.

This is exactly as we said it would be: Trump's mere presence near the White House is enough to drive regressives to madness and suicide.

I have been awake for 2 days. I have slept only six hours since election night. I have achieved Trump's control over sleep. I do not need energy by food and sleep, I am powered by liberal and dem tears now.

Make The Irish Beat Their Women Again

death must come

its what i do, and my dude, next time i see my uncle and cousin that is hyper feminist i will have the smuggest smug to ever smug in my face
my brother is a deplorable shitposter and always poke her when she posts commie/feminist shit, so much she blocked him, something we don't do in this family, she probably expect me to be more "reasonable" cant wait

no, im saying they are being extra salty for nothing because its not our election

Sim

I hope we've been thanking her on twitter.

He is Jewish.

He is another one of those people that there is a reason why he is a "liberal" that has zero to do with the issues he claim to care about.

I feel the same. Triggering the worst of the cucks and womyn feels amazing, but the everyday people who are still controlled by lies and nihilism nauseate me with their plight.

slight colour adjustment, plus cuck signature.

that felt good, we backed a feminist game that supposed feminists ruined
they could not even touch the subject or risk being completely wrecked

Only 92% counted and it says Trump is the Projected Winner for the popular vote.

Now that Ben Garrison is actually on our side, should Matt Furie become the new Ben?

Shoop his signatures on all political Pepe edits?

>they're still not giving The Don his rightful 300+

this is reaching baffling levels, everyone thinks trump supporters are like 5 people in all of america, yet he still won the presidency, where is this disconnect coming from?

Let's meme him into Matt Fuhrer

They spent their life being superior on how progressive they were

In reality they had 0 clue and were being taken for a decades long ride

i've got my pirated photoshop ready to go if any of you guys have shop requests for your shitposting adventures.

her voice is so low pitched and ugly. Disgusting. Wtf happened to her. the real miley cyrus is probably dead

it's disgusting bullshit. have you ever even thought about what you are masturbating to? have you realized how disgusting it is? how absolutely abhorrent, how degenerate and monkeyish it is?
I hope you die from an H overdose, you disgusting uncontrolled nigger thing.

porn is a drug. of course you can use it recreationally, but personally, i wouldn't want my mind poisoned by the cheapest, lowest quality drugs available. if you think you need sexual stimulation, don't let the thought govern your actions. try to be more than a rat pushing a lever.

Who do you guys think they will use to try get back into power?
Anyone with brains can tell Bernie is a traitor, but i bet plenty bernouts will still vote for him, no matter how great america becomes under Trump

You could leftists are the real anti-environmentalists and point to how shitty 3rd world countries are re:the environment

I'm okay with this idea.

Anyone knows if we can buy this off some place ?

You can tell how forced all this shit is by the profile pics and video thumbnails alone. All this ridiculous virtue signaling and half hearted hysteria is just orchestrated to show all their fellow indoctrinated zombies that they still hold the correct opinions and are just as "horrified" as everyone else.

Girls never want to show themselves when they don't look their absolute best, you can be damn sure that all these images/videos of girls crying were carefully crafted by these chicks themselves before posting them. "Okay this makes me look sad and miserable but i don't look too much like a mess and im not crying-ugly, this will work." I bet most of these girls spent minutes on end trying to get their crying faces just the right way.

I think that play was the one where niggers appropriated white history and culture, like the niggers they are.

NO, STAY THE FUCK AWAY COMMIE
MOVE TO AFRICA IF WHITES ARE SO BAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

One that i talked with actually believed building "the wall" would bankrupt the US.

I don't think there is such a thing as non-interracial gangbang porn, just saying.

Juicy salt compilation incoming.

Legit confused here: where in the everloving fuck did the hate for pence come from?

All of these delicious tears.
YUMMY YUMMY

he's a little bit of a fundie and tried pushing for gays to get the hell out

lmao that vid

Bernie even poked his unkempt head up this morning to spill some tears.

Can't get it to archive correctly.

washingtonpost.com/politics/the-latest-aide-says-dont-expect-trump-birther-apology/2016/11/10/5b3de5e4-a744-11e6-ba46-53db57f0e351_story.html

He is part of the coming white male christian theocracy that will round up every person that did anything other than missionary position sex with his wife and burn them alive.

Libs and Dems hate republicans more that anything. They would have freaked out if Ted or Jeb! or even fucking Rand the lolberg had won.

Not salt but enjoyable

By his own words whites (working class or not) don't share the same struggles or know poverty like brown people. So why in the fuck is he surprised they didn't support a party that had a damn thing to offer them?

He is the one that started this "dialogue" not us whites. I'm "embarrassed" that he opened up his dirty kike mouth.

I always thought leftist logic was a meme but I'm witnessing the sheer amount of stupid right now.

Make sure to bully them to death about this and tell them to fuck off back to Africa or something.

Yeah, I remember watching that debate. Never supported the heeb of course but after hearing that I knew he was a hopeless case.

that and the whole "do i apologize for bringing up the email thing? yes i apologize that was tasteless of me, won't ever happen again"

if the faggots didn't see that shit happen in front of them and immediately know some fucky shit was going on then, they were hopeless.

Have fun user, just from reading that post I love you and your family.

They're all going to do nothing except for Soros' puppets because they're fucking lemmings. They're angry just because they're told they should be angry.

TB, you can't claim "principles over profits" when you're willing to bend your principles to get someone else to pay for your cancer treatments. I don't get angry when people vote in their own best self-interest, but don't be a hypocrite and try to claim some higher moral ground.

I was thinking about going to one of these protests for a libslut then I thought about how stupid that idea was

To potheads (mostly niggers though) an L is a blunt. Like bLunt.

t. drug addled user no bully pls

This isn't necessarily salt but I thought it interesting. The media faggots have spent years shitting on working class Whites and now that Trump is in they think a few apologies are going save their necks.

archive.is/sy78X

This is amazing

Though some of these things are actually dangerous. Children should NOT be in the bodies of grown men.

I'm still not real clear what these people are protesting. It's fucking over, there's nothing to protest. They just look impotent.

its an okay idea only with all of the following:

1) you want to get your rocks off without emotional damaging yourself to the point of degeneracy. if you can do one night stands without being a manwhore, you're good
2) don't fucking do it at your place, dont let her know where you live
3) pretend you're a maximum hill shill
4) fuck her good, then when you're ready to leave just get up and go while saying MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN BITCH, consider your pussy grabbed

then waltz out of there as swag as possible. she'll become even more of a self loathing femicunt but who cares

When he did videos on GG and constantly misrepresented concerns it was pretty clear he was just another shitlib.

They look like those dudes from Deus Ex or Soldier of Fortune.

Doesn't work.

You cannot politely engage them. It just doesn't work ever.

Most people don't even engage in arguments like this on social media, so what happens when you troll these idiots is that third parties see it and realize how laughable the liberals are. This is usually what things like The Daily Show and liberal snark would do, people don't think through the arguments and just laugh at the jokes and think less of the one that is laughed at or upset.

If you approach one of these people with a well reasoned argument and even sources for your points, you will be ignored or written off with a snarky comment. So there simply is no reason whatsoever to engage in them politely.

after 8 years of obama and over 50 years of a completely degenerate society it's no surprise that many anons have used drugs as a coping mechanism

i know your feels bro

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/wow-obama-staffers-seen-crying-president-elect-trump-drives-white-house/
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I have never enjoyed myself as much as the last two days

haha shit that article is great, seldom do you actually see the wherewithal and/or humility to admit the fucking reality. capped for anyone else, i suggest some people save this as an example to show libfags one reason why they lost.

Ahahaha here's AJ even if you don't like him, this is hilarous. WEBM:

Let's get those numbers up. MAGA

Lefty faggots trying to out virtue signal one another with more and more outrageous claims.

kekeke yeah, am not clicking that shit.

WTF is that thing????

What a cluster fuck of human sit am seeing… Good work boys. Ya'll deep in the intertube sewers.

Remember, only a month or two of this now. Otherwise no MAGA. Let these losers ROT.

I'd say it was more driven by fear than anything but the end result was still pretty good.

The shift is well underway lads.

What an ugly crying jew.

At least one guy gets it.

they always pretend to "get it" when things don't go their way

10 outta fucking 10

Hold the blunt

CAN SOMEBODY GO OVER THE STATES THEY DIDN'T GIVE TO HIM AND ADD THE VOTES TO THE POPULAR VOTE SO WE CAN SEE HOW MUCH HE WAS GOING TO GET?!

She'll win the popular vote by ~100k

What are the odds on gambling sites?

CNN still projecting Trump will win popular vote
they must know something we don't

Fucking Fox is a retard, he of all people, should know how this system works. Gotta love that Mexican IQ. HAHA

Saved and already sent to a few people.

Stop every, including breathing.

Foreign labour now has the contract for that job.

My calculation is based just on adding up the votes in the non-locked states on NYT.

They're so retarded, Trump is for LGBT rights anyway, how can libtards be this uninformed

What the fuck are you talking about? The plan is to reinforce their every fear about trump and bird dog them until they chimp out for the next 70 days, forcing the Trumpenfuhrer to smash them with an iron fist on his first day of office.

And I was wrong, it's ~150k in Clinton's favor when you add Arizona, Michigan and New Hampshire.

Filter man is on fire here

It's good, but I doubt this chucklefuck would be writing anything like this had Hillary won. He'd be on the smugwagon with the rest of them.

Fuck these people.

Going based off bloomberg and google election result numbers

Trump 59,704,886 votes
Hillary 59,938,290

assuming that those counts do not include those from MI and AZ (because if they do, shillary won popular vote; MI and AZ are the two "missing" states on all the maps, although both states have 100% reporting).

MI is 2,279,210 trump | 2,267,373 clinton
AZ is 972,900 T | 888,374 C

Trump would be at 62 956 996 votes
Shillary would be at 63 094 037

difference of 137k votes

Media is dragging their feet on getting the final hard numbers, because of the very real possiblity that "Hillary won the popular vote" will be proven false. Keeping the remaining votes in an uncounted "projected" state prolongs the relatively comfortable uncertainty for Hillary supporters. It's like Schrodinger's cat, and they fear the possible result so much that they're going to leave the box closed for as long as possible.

It's like no one knows what "margin of error" is.

no

B-but they read on Kotaku and MSM that Trump is Hitler and will cause WW3 if he isn't stopped by a strong independent woman in Hilldawg who cried crocodile tears when she realized her 40 years of hard work were wasted for nothing when she lost to Trump.

kegels user you can use them to flex your boner too and hold off sploogin

No he fucking isn't. He's a lolberg.

Get the fuck out of here.

I am still a little lost here. Wasn't Trump's position on trannies essentially "fuck it leave it up to the states"?

I demand quotes from these dishonest fuckers, I demand evidence for the "crime" for homophobia, islamiphobia, racism etc. If they could produce a single shred of proof for their claims then I would think they might have cause for concern because at this point, they're scared of a caricature rather than the man who we just memed into office.

shoopfag reporting in as well. just gimme what you want. personally i'm thinking about using the jew meme in his works.

get married, then get pregnant

go away, trudeau

That's the problem with building your empire upon a degenerative matrix filled with lies. It creates an environment in which your true believers produce no or few fucked up children and your intelligent allies slowly start to see through the crumbling facade. Inevitably, the only people you'll have left to defend are blind, histrionic and deformed monstrosities.

*to defend you

top kek
I hope this is actually happened 9/10

WOW, HOW ABOUT THEM MILLENNIALS, AMIRITE? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Between cry and cry there are moments when she stops, her look changes, and sends her message. Fucking manipulative cunt.

I'm honestly so happy

Ebil whitey strikes again

Why are these faggots so bad at mememagic, I really wanted someone who was worse than hitler.

Like pottery.

Holy shit, that is hysterical.

we are smug after we win, unlike those tards who are acting smug before they even started. that's the main reason they lost. they acted so fucking smug that your average joe began noticing it.

Absolutely ebin :DDD

That brings a tear to my eye, user.

kek

Please tweet him some Trump-Farrage pictures just to extra trigger him, I need to see the salt markets crash more.

Well fuck me sideways. A numale who finally gets it.

Oh how I hope this was real.

10/10

Ok, his chin looked a little too big there, now its perfect.

What we are seeing are the effects of learned helplessness.
These people are so conditioned they think 2 + 2 = 5.

No shit, the system that told them they were all special snowflakes and they could do anything just began getting dismantled by the adults in the room.

I dont know about those losses
A lot of SIDES that walked with us have fallen, we should honor their sacrifice

Checked

What is this electoral college shit? Can this even happen? Why is your electoral system so fucked up?

OMFG

MY FUCKING SIDES

I think those are called Armenians

facebook.com/myiannopoulos/videos/778588625612368/

How the fuck

10/10 Webm user

FUCKING GOLD
YES

Is there something wrong with me for taking extreme pleasure in the fact that they are down right terrified of us? I remember my grammar and literature teacher saying she's downright terrified of me and my beliefs. And that she would never want for me to get a hold of any kind of political power. She doesn't know I'm on my way to acquire something far more powerful than political sway. The Arcane knowledge of living matter is in my grasp.

Truly beautiful.

Varg is blackpill as fuck, I'm pretty sure he posts on here sometimes though.

(checked)
HAHAHAHA

I don't believe you.

Fucking hell my sides.

Phone poster on lunch break, I think this speaks volumes about Tumblr's emotional maturity

Giant truck load of salt from the jew bros

He is a survivalist, what you expected ?

but goddamn i salute you man having never herd this before , listing to it reading the thread having a few beers celebrating because i slept all day yesterday ( bong here)

Kek'd and checked

Don't do that.

Just in case anybody wants to know what the main track of that compilation was,
it's the 3 movement of the “New World Symphony“ or “From the New World“, thats the Symphony Nr. 9 by Dvorak
btw, try the Herbert von Karajan version,
also, thats some patrician taste in music right there!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's a great webm kek
I miss tube TVs user, I used to have a fantastic panasonic, I swear the picture was better than my flatscreen has now…

Adding to the salt mountain too, this is a super tolerant leftist from Bong that I used to find amusing when I was a bluepill cuck.
Kept him on my twitter because he produces some quality salt, his Brexit rants are just great.

FAGGOT DEGENRATE BTFO
This video is a real gem. On election day he goes on with his degenrate lifesyle only to be completly shitter shattered by the election news.

Skip to 5:14 for the salt

You guys have no idea how smug this makes me. It's people like this who needed the assblasting the most. Complete garbage human beings who live in a bubble. Listen to what he says in the video…

THANK YOU KEK

Students in the common area:

adblock it, also that must of been fun cause people in the vid are actually for trump except the jew lady and the fat fuck

We only win when you ass get a one way ticket to Armenia.

I'm too furious to enjoy his misery

The salt at 5 minutes in is worth it. I raged when watching this video until I saw him crying because he finally realized that he lives in a fantasy world that doesn't reflect reality.

i have no idea who that is

alternatively >>>/oven/

ultimatekek.png

This is going to be the intro of a movie one day, the ending will be the bodies of these men-children hanging from a tree.

Noticing how much of a self-absorbed imbecile the guy is was half the fun.

One third of this faggot entire life is probably recorded by little videos and "selfies".

Fake a female can't be a professor

he did aninterview recently where he was talking about soros and rotschild, and about how there was an international conspiracy to flood white countries with 3rd world shitskins.
he's coming around. definitely been influenced.

Unfortunately for narcissists, while they may never have the realisation they were played by a better or more powerful manipulator, they will definitely have to come face to face with their narcissism at some point in their life.
I'm told it's not pretty, so we all have that to look forward to. Stock upon popcorn lads.

Nah man its cheaper to pay for groid baby killing now so they don't suck on welfare and clog up the prison system later.

holy shit

Please god let this happen.

Have a slice of Ukraine

International Trumpstaffel brigades when?

Talking about Ukraine, they declared the President-elect of the USA one of their enemies roflmao.
ворог = enemy
злочинець = criminal

She's stealing the character from Carmen SanDiego

LEAVE ME ALONE, SNEK

enough with the salt!

HA that is the asshole form all those FLAWLESS SMOKING ads from pandora. hahahahahahaha eat shit you dumb fuck, ruin my music experience.

SOMEONE PLEASE UPDATE ME IF HE KILLS HIMSELF PLEASE !!!!!

Thundercuck is making a brave stand!

I cant be the only one to see the resemblance

I love Varg so much.

underrated post

SOON

Come next year, it'll be a real hoot spreading scary photos of Trump's supposed RWDS.

Any good copy pasta to come out of this ?

I'm looking for a good SJW type copy pasta freak out over Trump.

Backup?

Not a bad effort, but I think this one is better. No image, though.

Is OP the same fag who needs le personal armie to come ""troll"" some random bitch?

u mad transnigger?

FUCKING THIIIIIIIIS!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE
Allegedly 8 of the cunt topped themselves yesterday upon hearing the election result.
8 people killed themselves because a man who actually said "they can use any of the bathrooms in my buildings" is president and they expect us to believe these freaks aren't mentally ill?
100% nope, no fucking way, not ever.
Sane people do not kill themselves over this.
not that I truly believe any of the disgusting fuckups had the balls (kek) to actually do it mind

MAKE AUSCHWITZ GREAT AGAIN