#RonPaulForTreasury

Trump needs to pick Ron Paul for Secretary of the Treasury. We can meme it.

Tweet to @RogerJStoneJr, he is a Trump confidante.
Also @RealAlexJones and @PrisonPlanet.

Ron Paul might be contacted through his friends @ThomasEWoods or @lewrockwell.

Get the word out.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Mnuchin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Icahn
politico.com/story/2016/11/steven-mnuchin-treasury-donald-trump-230716
twitter.com/RonPaul/status/728216490659303424
realclear*politics.com/video/2016/09/07/ron_paul_donald_trump_wants_to_audit_the_federal_reserve.html
ron*paul.com/audit-the-federal-reserve-hr-1207/
rt.com/usa/366404-trump-ron-paul-crosstalk/
facebook.com/Ron-Paul-for-Secretary-of-Treasury-239489906468023/
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/796950039105011712
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How likely is it that Trump would choose Ron? Have they ever met or has Trump said anything about Ron? Did Ron endorse Trump?

No, he endorsed Rand, then dropped off the political scene to shill gold

Not very likely, rumor is that some bigwig friend of Trump's from Goldman Sachs is going to get it

How likely was it that we'd meme a trump presidency. Ride the victory. End the Fed.

Is Ron Paul legit?

Paul may have a decent head on his shoulders when it comes to fiscal policy, but I feel he'd actually be a better Sec. of State. However, I guarantee Trump already has a short list for the spot, and I'd bet Paul's not on it.

Trump as President
Ron Paul as Sect. of State
Trey Gowdy for Attorney General

A guy can dream, right?

u wot m8

That better be a rumor and only a rumor.

Kek wills it.
The Kingdom will shine with Glory.

Don't let your memes be dreams

had to screen cap your comment, very inspiring

It's Steven Mnuchin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Mnuchin

The other name floating around is Carl Icahn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Icahn

What about Dan "Run Towards the Gunfire and KILL THEM ALL" Pena?

He's sincere, but his ideology isn't sound. Regardless, he would have made for quite a president, but may have just ended up being a plant to put into place a new economic system that consolidates global wealth further.

Believe it or not, a gold standard isn't the worst case scenario for international bankers, seeing as they speculate in it regularly, own scores of it, and… well, I don't think the Rothschilds care too much about dipping into their ingots that have been gathering dust in their vaults since they were first unloaded from the cutters arriving out of recently conquered India, far east, Africa, etc. The amount of gold these people own is, quite frankly, obscene. This is not to knock gold, I think we'll see an end to its price fixing, but silver is probably a better investment in all honesty.

Trump said he would be the trade ambassador to China or whatever the title is before.

Pretty much this, and he made big waves at a time when there were no other sincere or honest politicians

I'm drunk from celebrating and I still know we need Ron to get rid of the debt. So yes.. fucking Treasury Secretary.

Let's get that single coin mint that says "20 trillion dollars" minted and give it to the fed for the lulz and fucking disolve the fucking federal reserve kek!

TOP FUCKING KEK!

Out jew them fucking kikes! Make it fucking cheap metal too like goddamn tin and aluminum lol

20 trillion debt? We paid that shit off lol!! FUCK YOU KIKES

No, thats just wrong, go look at recent youtube videos of him he is talking like an average liberal democrat. I distinctly remember him talking about how islam is the religion of peace and other cancer that is polluting the thoughts of the feeble minded.

He would have been a good president in 2008 and 2012 before these problems existed/were in the spotlight. All he is good for now is being a failure, a cuck and a meme.

Shills

i agree on the silver. Going of historical as in as far back as records are available values an ounce of gold should equate to 2 weeks pay for an laborers position. Which if wages remained exactly the same today, average pay for a decent manual labor job is ~$10 so going off of gold should return to the equivalent of $800 depending on how much deflation there is once trump magas whereas.. I cant recall of the top of my head and my googlefu is weak but the historical ratio of silver to gold valuation is somewhere around 20:1 iirc. Which would put silvers real value somewhere around $40.

Of course thats all depending how much manipulation there is but if there is none regardless of shit hit the fan or the economy strengthening the ratio itself should remain the same

It doesn't really matter to me if its him who does it, but we need to
END THE FED
and
END THE IRS

This is the single most disappointing image I have ever seen on this website, including pic related.

Excellent work, you are pushing the art of shitty jpg files to new frontiers.

Wasn't Icahn supposed to be Ambassador to China or some shit?

Filterman interviewed him during the big 6million hour election extravaganza. Nothing but salt.

He had his time. I voted for him. But Libertarianism needs to die. Everyone useful became nationalists. The rest turned into sjw potheads.
Libertarianism is neoliberalism marketed to white males by throwing in code words we love like "liberty", and "freedom".
Joogle "libertarian economists" and then "neoliberal economists". Same people show up on both lists. Hayek. Von Mises. Milton fucking Friedman.
End result: Jews own everything because the firewall of the state is removed and all you're left with after that is the jew cryptocracy.

Well, the real value is sort of standard throughout history, so in a sense, yes, gold is a bit overvalued, and silver might be undervalued. But in a hyperinflationary event, of course you'll see these skyrocket and it's a good way to make a fortune. Otherwise, gold may stabilize at a higher value than it is now because if we see the current global economic system break apart, then it may form the backing to a number of currencies. Silver will probably triple, from my basic understanding of things, especially since a great deal of it is lost in manufacturing.

I dunno, we'll see. I think the shit will hit the fan economically during his presidency, but I dunno how severe a crisis it will be. If the Rothschilds aren't careful, out of that chaos could arise something profound… a true free market economy in the US with sound currency. Otherwise, we could end up being duped into a new international system after Trump fumbles the assignment of key positions (not that it relies solely on them, but still). I honestly doubt the latter, and don't think we'll see anything outrageous happen overnight, but instead a tumultuous period that verges on crisis until a resolution turns things upside down. But what do I know.

I'm excited to see what the breakdown of free trade looks like. Now that'll be interesting, I think the common consumer will realize what products are predominately imported and from where….

Ron Paul may be a longshot but it's certainly worth trying. We need to try to get some better people on Trump's team. John Bolton and Chris Christie are not our people. Trump needs to fill positions … and the fewer neocons and Bushites the better.

I'd like to see Buchanan's name in the mix. He's getting old but his positions have been closer to Trump's winning message than just about anyone else.

Theres an interview from Dan Pena from London Real, I think he says something like this:

And in that context he announced he would fire 2/3 of Washington Dc over night.

He was the only legit motherfucker in the government for decades. He's principled, rather than shortsighted selfishness. He'd be the only one to vote no on a bill because it lacked any constitutional basis.

Sadly, time has shown some of those principles to be less than ideal in the real world, so there are many former libertarians here, but we still consider him a great man.

Position has already been filled

Why not Fed chair?

is he still alive?

politico.com/story/2016/11/steven-mnuchin-treasury-donald-trump-230716

Get that Soros plant outta here!

He's picking dan pena.

Nice argument kid. I am not shill but if it helps you sleeps at night, believe what ever you want.
Like I said, go watch recent videos of him. The evidence is there, if you want it go find it, he has some radio show/podcast where he cucks out like the back stabbing piece of trash he is.
HE
IS
A
CUCK

If you have the brain power or literacy finish reading the rest of my post, I clearly said and still believe he would have been a great president AT THE TIME, before all these retarded issues of our time existed but now I pretty much have no respect for him at all, and he has no or very little value to a Trump Administration or our government.

Not that it really matters but this all is coming from someone who voted for his stupid turn coat ass in '08 and '12.

I'm done with you so don't bother replying cause I wont be reading what you have to say, I made my point and I will be leaving this low quality thread.

soooooo what's the consensus on him

They were going to do the whole term limit thing.

Rand proposed that first, Trump should hand that over to him in the Senate.

This guy is absolutely terrible and needs to be dumped fast

He deserves a symbolic position for what he was, but nothing important, because of what he is.

Seriously, after he lost in 2012 he jumped the cuck train to keep voters.

fucking bump

twitter.com/RonPaul/status/728216490659303424

I remember

Ron Paul should be appointed chairman of a commission to investigate and audit the Federal Reserve and explain once and for all to the public how that system works since 1913.

realclear*politics.com/video/2016/09/07/ron_paul_donald_trump_wants_to_audit_the_federal_reserve.html

"Former Congressman and longtime critic of Fed policies Ron Paul said Trump's view was much closer to his than Hillary Clinton's in an interview with Fox News Channel's Neil Cavuto on Wednesday. "I find Hillary astounding," Paul said. "For her to say that we shouldn't comment on the Fed – it is off limits, don't talk about it."

"I think the members of the secret society of the Federal Reserve will love Hillary," Paul said. "Because you're not allowed to say anything. And yet, as you know, I consider the Federal Reserve and the monetizing of debt as being very important. Because I think the next step that we have, not only the desire to know what the Fed is doing –And Donald Trump wants to audit the Fed– I think the connection has to be known that the deficit can dealt with by the Federal Reserve, they just have to be prohibited from monetizing debt." "

ron*paul.com/audit-the-federal-reserve-hr-1207/

"For the past 30 years, Congressman Ron Paul has worked tirelessly to bring much-needed transparency and accountability to the secretive bank. And in 2009 and 2010 his unfaltering dedication showed astonishing results: HR 1207, the bill to audit the Federal Reserve, swept the country and made the central bankers shudder at their desks. The bill passed as an amendment both in the House Financial Services Committee and in the House itself.

But the usurpers of America’s future didn’t take it lying down. They weren’t about to allow their secrets to be exposed and their magic money machine to be put under close scrutiny. They worked frantically behind the scenes to quietly derail all efforts to open up the Federal Reserve to an independent audit."

The 'I told you so' feeling I'm getting still doesn't make up for whats coming but it makes me feel a bit better.

Tip top kek that is a fantastic solution.

Better yet, sharpie on toilet paper, with "this note is legal tender :^)"

I always will be grateful to Dr. Ron Paul. He opened my eyes to understand what freedom and responsibility means. He is a prophet, and deserves to be respected.

No, he doesn't OP. He's too old and he's not that bright when it comes to economics. I like him but he's a basic bitch for Treasury. I've been following him like twenty years now. Good heart, good mind, but it was a medical mind.

"Neoliberal" is a Noam Chomsky invented slur word for libertarians, so of course they are the same people.

It's like saying google "white nationalists" and then google "racist idiots" and see that google says they are the same!

"Neoliberal" is a Noam Chomsky invented slur word for libertarians, so of course they are the same people.

It's like saying google "white nationalists" and then google "racist idiots" and see that google says they are the same!

More info in this thread

#RonPaulForTreasury

We're saving the world, Holla Forums. We're actually saving the world!

Fuck yourself. We don’t need three threads.

He is the most legit man to ever be in the United States government. He was /our guy/ in the early days before fullchan was even a thing.

Holy shit you nigger you need to dump the fuck out of that last pic. Firstly, Trump's not gonna want someone who he thinks is like Crazy Bernie. Secondly, Sanders pretended to help Paul out with his bill to audit the fed, and then he turned around and gutted the fuck out of the bill so that it ended up being useless. Bernie Sanders literally betrayed Ron Paul, and he has no business being associated with him.

And no, you won't attract berniebros by doing this. They think that Ron Paul is an evil racist KKK monster because he was in the Republican party. So just stop.

That image is intended just to be directed at Bernie supporters. They are anti-establishment, they are the type of people who will be inclined to support this.

That solution to get out of debt fast is legit and was actually proposed BY Ron Paul.

Wasted.

Giving this a well deserved bump

rt.com/usa/366404-trump-ron-paul-crosstalk/

facebook.com/Ron-Paul-for-Secretary-of-Treasury-239489906468023/

SPREAD THIS

Oh god please this.

We need Ron Paul as Secretary of the Treasury, NOT Secretary of State. Treasury is where he can do the most good. He can do more good there than anywhere else by a fucking long shot

Yeah I agree. I was going to reply to myself and add "but I'd prefer he'd be secretary of the treasury" but I figured someone would call me a faggot and I'd have to explain anyway.

also (checked)

I had really hoped he would be VP. It would have guaranteed Trump wouldn't be assassinated by the deep state.

Instead we got Mike "Israel First" Pence.

this needs to happen
spam his new website with this suggestion.

maybe we can get a hashtag rolling on Twitter?
#RonPaulforSecofState?
#RonPaulSecofTresury?
Idk. What do you guys think?

Kek has blessed this post

Shill or complete retard? Do you think the Federal Reserve is run by muslims?

actually! I looked and theres already a #ronpaulfortreasury hashtag. Its very weak and low energy at the moment, but I think we can turn that around.

nvm Im as aware as socks.

Roger Stone has been tweeting against neocon infiltrators
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/796950039105011712

How much pull does he have right now? Seems like he's a bit on the outside…

Bumpity bump

Does no one know that Ron Paul voted in favor for the "Authorization for Use of Military Force against Terrorists Act in 2002"? This gives the President power to use force against "terrorists", and he dosen't have to go through congress.

That's why there's almost no hope for anything. All the people in the establishment that are supposedly "alternative" or not controlled, are indeed wolves in sheep's clothing.

It's incredibly demoralizing.

I hope he does.