Obama's Behavior To Trump

Why the fuck is this bastard treating Trump nice and "welcoming" him to the White House? Does he have something up his sleeve? Why did Hillary not throw a fucking fit? WHY ARE THEY ACTING SO CALM WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY PLANNING?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_date_of_uninterrupted_peaceful_transfer_of_power
twitter.com/businessinsider/status/796406250833518593
pleasecutthecrap.com/obama-accomplishments/
archive.is/44CXm
youtube.com/watch?v=cfTAD4Fzf3s
joecartoon.com/watch/Pscbbc/Donald_Trump_in_a_Blender
joecartoon.com/watch/4wcbbc/Hillary_Clinton_in_a_Blender
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hillary did throw a fit. King nigger has always been like that.

He knows that Trump is about to get the (((the talk)))

Because King Nigger doesn't want to be Dead nigger.

whoops. didn't mean to sage your thread. have this old dusty pepe

Hillary refused to address her most loyal supporters who had been waiting at her campaign party until 2:00 AM in the morning. She postponed her concession speech until 8:30 then postponed it AGAIN for no specified reason to 9:30.

Unfotunately they literally have no other choice. You saw how Hillary lost in a landslide – do you honestly thing the American people would sit by calmly while Obama instigated a coup? There are certain procedures that must be followed for the transition of Presidencies, and whether he likes it or not, King Nigger is forced to go along with it. He and cunt Hillary lost.

King niggers tries to not have to do the Jiggaboo Jig up a tree come 2017. Also, what said. That's why we must keep Trump on a short leash because "the talk" is when they all turn into slime.

EXACTLY THIS

If King Nigger were to try to at this point keep Trump from legally assuming the Presidency OR the holding of the Electoral College Vote he could and at this point probably would be forcefully removed by the Military, Congress, FBI, Secret Service, etc. for usurping the Constitutionally protected peaceful transition of power and being a direct Enemy of the State. Not so good for that legacy thing. So he would end up being hung with his silverback wife on a lamp-post directly in front of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. I almost wish he would He has to play nice now, but it doesn't mean he's not going to rape the Nation with more executive orders and regulations and pardons before he's outtie.

obama is an uncle tom, the black folk won't admit it though

also, i think hillary's not appearing last night was a clear cut case of extreme asspain

Do you actually expect Hillary and Nigger to be screaming and crying in public or something?

Is Trump really going to get "the talk"?

OP is correct

they are planning something alex jones said this is a bad sign since they do the opposite.

i don't have a clip handy

Everyone, say it with me:
MUH LEGACY
He won't make himself look bad on the way out.

They are playing nice because their lives are on the line. They need time to destroy the evidence of their crimes, launder the loot, transfer it offshore and prepare for their exile.

Hillary spend the night crying hysterically and could barely force herself to make a concession speech.
They are afraid.

They all get "the talk" ever since Kennedy.

maybe he'll just pretend to go along with it for a week then have a surprise press conference and spill the beans about "the talk" completely on live national television

what are the chances someone actually tries to shoot trump at or before the inauguration? tbh when i watched obongo get in i expected a bullet to hit him square between the eyes

the bitch postponed it until almost 11am. extreme salty tears.

Little do they know that this time (((they'll))) be the ones receiving "the talk."

ART OF THE DEAL
Trump has Obama right where he wants him.
Obama fucked up big time and did everything with EO. Trump can undo all 8 years of Obama in 1 hour.
Obamas ONLY choice is to work with Trump and negotiate for SOMETHING to save his "legacy". How Obama is remembered in History is very important to him.

Obama hates Hillery. Has since 2008. And she flipped the fuck out and blamed him after her loss. Maybe even called him a nigger for all we know. Obama was only campaigning for her because he want to protect his legacy and for The Party.
Now there is absolutely nothing Hillery can do for Obama he is ready to toss her overboard.

She is looking at a noose. Piss off Trump and he WILL press for a conviction.

Help me out, what was the talk about?

Trump isn't insane, he won't risk his whole extended family and every single businesses he has his name attached to and spill the beans.

if obama hated hillary, why would he pick her for his cabinet?

It's an act user he's secretly fuming

Because they don't want to go to jail.

as Alex Jones put it back when he was called Bill Hicks, they show you the Kennedy assassination from the perspective of the second gunman and then say 'any questions?'
but Trump's already initiated into the elite, I have no doubt he knows more about what really goes on behind the scene than King Nigger does.

"the talk" is just a spooky reference to set guidelines they have to follow by the elite or else they'll be killed. Using the footage of JFK being killed at an unseen point as proof of their power to enact if pressed.

Obama was polite to Trump in his speech because his teleprompter told him to be. You don't think Obama makes decisions, do you?

She took most of the heat for the admins actions in the middle east.

Because he's an establishment clown.

/Story

From someone who claims she'd be ready to handle a dreaded 3 AM phone call, she can't even face her own supporters to at least console them. Low energy and sad.

It is done as a service, really. They are just letting them know that they will kill him and his fam if he linesteps.

Seems within the realms of possibility to me. Is there anything we're getting this from though?

so you're telling me it was planned?

she didn't get up for benghazi, should we be surprised?

So how the fuck can Trump make a difference if we want the elites taken away and yet they control the prez?

meme magic?

To be fair there is no actual proof "the talk" actually happens. Not saying it doesn't just saying.

Obama is a beta male, so he's just trying to cushion the blows he's about to receive.

He knows Trump can fuck his shit up when he gets into office and is hoping Trump is merciful. He may also be hoping to work out a deal to throw Hillary and her ilk under the bus for his safety and immunity.

Obama knows he has nothing left against Trump.

He seemed scared as fuck. he stumbled more often than he does when speaking. You'll be seeing more of this from the left since many of them betrayed their brand/principles to back Hillary.

Pretty much this.

And this.

Because she supported him for re-election. Also, because since her 2008 defeat she's been the selected Dem candidate for the 2016 race. Naming her SecState was also to give her the muh credentials to run.

wtf is with the triple parentheses? I keep seeing this shit everywhere.

And if there is we're also implying Trump isn't wearing a hidden camera in his tie to release the footage on it.

I'm being trolled, right?

Did anyone watch the final rally by Obama? He made the last 30 minutes all about him. He's so far up his own ass that it's no wonder fate is conspiring against him to be BTFO.

Remember, we are more terrifying than whatever talk (((they))) think they're going to give him.

I have always suspected something like this occurs. As a child, I wondered if Aliens (I guess my subconscious mind was working well) inform the President that they're really in control.

You all keep calling this "the talk" though, but I've never heard of the term. Also since you say it involves viewing the Kennedy assassination, how would that knowledge come to be known? Who is behind reporting it?

Just a coincidence goy, don't worry about it.

Vid related

That's the point, there is no real peaceful massive change possible. A lot of things can be improved and changed but not the fundamental at this point and time corrupted structure of the US. The second amendment was thought up for this but nowadays pretty much everybody is too stupid, lazy and comfortable to do shit about it. Trump managed to prove one thing so far, though. that it's possible to fight against a massively rigged election.

Kill yourself newfag.

Nope, not surprised . At this point it's more of a minor curiosity whether she spent the whole night crying and throwing tantrums or was she medically sedated, when they realized even with the MSM aid and collusion, the cheating the rigging the gaming of the system, celebretards and fuckface owebama propping her up and giving crooked clinton all the advantages. The leftist libtards still fucking lost.

Look up all the shit he's implicated in. Best not to burn bridges with your successor. Trump should show him no mercy. Don't bitch out, Trump.

He's being a professional, like Trump was being to Hillary in his victory speech.

Because he doesn't have to put up with politics or Clinton anymore. Period.

Nigga can now retire and spend the rest of his time fishing and shit.

Why would he need to throw a fit over all this?

Because if he doesn't smile and push back onto Trump's dick then there's 100,000 heavily armed civilians who will end Obama's 3rd term in less than 1488 minutes.

No, he's been president and probably realizes it's a bitch. What's shady is these niggers on CNN calling for revolution like they're the good guys.

Didn't an FBI agent tell us that all (((they))) need to do to keep king nigger in check is show him the JFK assassination video?

Maybe this is where Trump gets his and his families life threatened by the shadow government.

Hillary did throw a fit.

Also Obama is happy, sure Trump will undo everything he's done but he will still be remembered as the first black president.

But better Hillary lost, and he fucking hate her because he basically won the elections and then realized the entire dem. party was ruled by the Clintons, so he was president but he still had to lick up some old white (and actual racist, no our kind the liberal kind that are smug and pretend not to be) boots.

It wouldn't be surprising he popped the champagne knowing that no Hillary won't be the first woman president and will be forever remembered as some shadowy corrupt hag.

Sure he doesn't like Trump. But he will make nice and pretend to be the better men because he still won something. Not having to pretend to be chummy with someone he hates deeply.

An assassination…. we must keep him safe.

Send him your protective energy

that's been a rumor for a while, but someone would just say "Hey if they kill me they warned me through showing JFK getting shot, don't believe their lies"

You think Trump doesn't already fucking know? One of the top members of his inner circle was the former head of American Military Intelligence.

Trump knows a fuckton more than you think that he does.

He'll probably cut a deal with Trump to make sure he doesn't go to jail. He should definitely be questioned by the FBI about Hillary's private email server though.

Then your family dies in a car accident and you have nothing but revenge.

True but King Nigger is also a nobody coward. You don't think (((they))) haven't already threatened Trump. A time traveling 10D Chess master should be able to handle a threat.

It signifies juden. Put it around names to indicate jewishness. There, now you're slightly less new.

(((The Talk))) is more likely some sort of MK-ULTRA mind control session, otherwise one of the presidents would've spilled the beans by now.

The Jews are Cipher
Trump is Big Boss

Bill Clinton is actually Ocelot and that's why he got Trump to run (it's to sabotage the Republicans for you honey) and shittalked Obama to sabotage Hillary all the time.

Because he spent this whole election cycle attacking trump for being provocative and a big fat meanie etc and had enough brains not to have the last moments of his presidency being remembered as being butt blasted.
Fast tracking the TPP before Trump can swat it down.
She did but not in the public eye. According to her aides, she has been screaming and crying constantly at the results while blaming king nigger (and basically everyone but herself) for the outcome. Her concession speech was full of salt too. She spent most of it complaining that Trump was divisive and begged her supporters not to give up hope (kek).
Big name kikes are going to threaten him and his family with death just like they did every other president. It's out of their hands now and into the hands of the shadow government.

They spilled a president's brains. What makes you think any of the cuckboi presidents since Kennedy has the spine or inclination to spill the beans?

THIS
Trump knows everything we know here and more. I hope he knows about our potential as individuals.

The President is still the figurehead of the Nation. He still controls the Nation.

No one will respect some elderly shadowy Jewish banker. But a President? Yes.

Saying mean things about people over the internet in a mostly dead anonymous imageboard isn't exactly as intimidating as getting placed in an actual hitlist…

CTR go home. You're not welcome here even if you're not getting paid.

Source, please. I'd really like to see where this came from. TIA!

Some will sacrifice everything for the truth, what can they threaten Trump with? Caesar has no relatives we know of

Revealing them and destroying their propaganda campaign.
Oh he's back. Kill yourself you insufferable faggot.

it's very possible the Commies shot JFK, it makes the most sense of all the theories in fact

So far Trump hasn't done anything to deserve threats from ((them)) yet so here's what I hope happens:

I think the next step of meme magic must be to channel Old Hickory himself and commence KILLING THE BANK

STFU COINTELPRO, the commie angle was the easiest scapegoat they could have used at the time. People were shitting their pants about the red scare so they'd believe anything bad that happened in the US was due to commies if told so.

i saw something earlier today about trump wanting to reinstate glass-steagall

if he does that, he could definitely drive out the bank

Jews did JFK. Fuck off COINTELPRO.

Israel didn't like kennedy coming after them for stealing uranium and nuclear technology from the states under his nose. There were many other factors but this was probably the top of the list.

Watching obongos little speech was an odd experience. Other then the audacity he had to 'Invite President Trump for a talk in the whitehouse"…. Other then that little gem, he was gracious. The weirdest part was the body and tone reads, he is happy and immensely relieved, like he has had a huge burden taken off his shoulders. Like now he isn't president and shillary isn't in power (((they))) can't ask anything more of him. I don't know, just my observations so far.

So will he be hanging from a tree or a light pole?

If Trump is BB, Slick Willy is Ocelot, the Jews are Cipher, who is EVA, Boss, Solidus, Liquid, and Solid?

I'm certainly checking this.

Nice trips.

They need to stall and buy time to scheme a solution.

(checked)

(checked)
Tree, fits the species.

regardless of who won, i think obongo would have acted the same. he's on his way out, it really doesn't matter for him. obviously the results are not what he wanted, so he's definitely a little butthurt, but that's the worst of it.

did they ever put trump in any wwe game? i'm seriously considering getting the newest one and downloading a custom character if there is one.

Started off as a Bill Hicks joke and turned into something great. Good job, fellow Holla Forumsack

For all that (((some people))) are trying to make it otherwise, this is still America, and not some African "democracy." Which means that this IS actually how things normally go, you know.

Which isn't to be taken for granted. There is a reason why it was called "The Revolution of 1800." But nobody who is that high in government is going to be radical enough to openly defy the results of an election and risk a civil war. Even in 2000, they had to have SOME reasonable-sounding basis for bringing it to the Supreme Court, and even then only for an extremely close count, and even then they accepted the result when the Court made it's ruling.

so only butthurt libs would go as far as to see people they didn't vote for get kicked out?

wow. that explains all the retards i saw posting shit about impeachment today on jewbook.

Yeah I saw that too and laughed my ass off. They think impeachment is a downvote.

Kid nigger is a beta male, and he cares about his legacy.

Everyone dropped Clinton like a fucking rock, so she has no allies. Jews are stirring up riots but that's the best they can do.

We caught them flatfooted tbh. This is the left slinking away until they can regroup.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_date_of_uninterrupted_peaceful_transfer_of_power

We're still number 1.

It's worse than that for her. Consider all the $$$ (((they))) gave her and Bill over the past years in anticipation for the favors she'd be doing (((them))) in the White House. Now she can't deliver. What are (((they))) going to use her for to get at least some return on (((their))) investment?

It's like the retards after Brexit calling for another vote. They think at the level of 10-year-olds, that a do-over is possible.

lel, that must be the thought that keeps her in a panic whenever she isn't in a drunken haze. And to think, that's just the beginning of her punishment.

They might just throw her under the bus out of frustration.

Actually, we should be proud that this is how it's happening. It shows just how much of a landslide it was.

Make no mistake, this election WOULD still be happening if it came down to, like, 200 votes in Pennsylvania. But even with everything they were saying about voter intimidation and so on by Trump supporters, they've dropped all that, because it wouldn't have made nearly enough to make a difference anyway.

So it's just not worth the trouble.

I do it for free, CTR's hanging at 4chin

The FBI and CIA are sketchy at best don't forget they were the ones who backstabbed the last redpilled president, it's not just because he could get killed but the fact the media will blame a deranged man, and the normies will eat it up like they always do.

Yeah, I was salt mining (((Vox))) and the Shillington Post and they're all anti-Hillary now. I wonder (((why))) that could be.

I suspect they'll let her get indicted just to quell some of the populist anger. Mad Whites are WAY more dangerous than pissed off feminists and cucks.

I want to ask you all a question.

If you had to destabilise America, to take advantage of the chaos and control it, how would you do it?

Keep in mind you have to do it in a way that is not massively out of character for a first world county and dosnt brake international law.

Mr. Soros, are you running out of ideas?

In this case the trouble is the people who are protesting are entirely, utterly depending on the people whom they're protesting. If they want to go Full Ukraine they'll simply starve. If the kikes want to light off a civil war here it might not be entirely impossible, but the winners and losers are basically foregone, aren't they?

Not nearly 42D Chess enough for Trump. If it had to go down that way, it would be like this:

GTFO fucking normie!

I'd say Obama is happy enough with his legacy being 'first black president' and generally likeable. Don't think he gives a shit about the 'policy legacy' tbh. Apart from FDR's new deal, what other policy-presidents are remembered in the public sphere?

I bet he's quite happy now that the Clintons are finished, and he's the big Democratic dog now.

Kek speaking through some interesting digits. 1 off, yet still some beautiful symetry. I think this fag speaks the truth and may have actually just dropped some knowledge on a real newbie.

PSA TO NORMIES

Lurk goddamit!!! We're glad to have our nationalistic ranks be swelling, but don't fucking take your place without earning it first! Essentially, please don't shit up our board…especially now that the elections over. Stick around and learn for quite a while brother. Read the general sticky.

#TrumpProtests

also remember trump isn't actually president until inauguration, if they can somehow dupe the electoral college to overturn their votes or get him killed/arrested for whatever that can knock him out.

Hold on these next few months lads

He knows the holohoax is a hoax?

Trump was an outside. Not a politician. Obama could talk as much shit as he wanted about him. It didn't matter because he would just go back to being a business man in his own place. But he won, now he's a real politician, the future president of the US. You do not say shit like that to a president when you are a politician too.

Now Trump said all kinds of shit to Obongo and Hillbitch too, difference is that Trump doesn't give a shit about it. This is a good sign Holla Forums, already Trump doesn't have the need to suck up to anyone when he already dragged the whole establishment. No need to act like a cuck in front of someone he hates, or a passive-aggresive faggot like Obama and Romney did. He can just straight out be aggresive. He fucking called Obama a Kenyan for fuck's sake, he doesn't care.

B "Il just kiss the air around her"

O "Ugh, Did you catch the kiss, Jhonny"

I think there's a nonzero chance. I think he's ultimately more redpilled than even Ron Paul was, but he's smart enough and agile enough to keep his spaghetti on his plate.

I've been having Dune like scenarios running across my mind from this question, like when the Harkonnens leave all those sneaky booby-traps in the palace on Arrakis for when the Atreides come.

They're scared.
Existentially, Lovecraftianly terrified.
And they should be.

They know who really runs the planet.
And they know that Donald will soon come to know.

Campaigns are simply acts.
Nothing more, nothing less.
Hillary and Donald and Barack will all be eating steak together soon and having a good laugh.

Your freedom fighter and God Emperor fooled you big time didn't he?

All politicians are liars. Including Donald. He said lots of stuff to get elected. Soon he'll find out who really runs the planet, how powerless he is, and won't deliver on his campaign promises. After months of "crooked Hillary" the second he got elected he was really nice to her and Kellyann said he didn't even talk about prosecuting Clinton.

He won't help Latinos.

He won't help African Americans.

He won't stop the inevitable crash of the fractional reserve banking system.

He won't audit and replace the Fed.

He won't build a huge wall.

Mexico won't pay.

He won't withdraw troops.

He will most likely continue war abroad.

He won't serve all Americans (because he can't. Half the country wants different things to the other half. It is impossible to please ALL the people in a democracy).

He won't "make America Great Again"

because it was never great in the first place (almost all nations outside the U.S. hate the U.S. and see it to be a warmongering bully that nuked two whole cities of civilians - the worst act of terrorism in history).

He won't tell the people about aliens.

He won't imprison Hillary.

And then Stefan Molxneux, Alex Jones, Joe Rogan and David Icke will all say that he's a lying illuminati Rothchild Zionist tyrant.

You know presidents actually did shit back before H W Bush right? And that's what Trump will bring back. All we've had were Clintons and Bushs since '89, and now it's time for some real God damn change.

So when's the last paycheck coming in the mail, m8y?

I could point out the nearest recruitment station for Wall builders if you're looking for a new job.

Nice Reddit spacing. Do you get cold up there waiting for Hitler?

I know what you are saying, fam.
I'm the one who has been constantly been pointing out that there has been a Bush or a Clinton in the white house for the last forty years.

But know this.
The president is just a puppet of certain groups. I love your naive enthusiasm and believe your faith to be genuine.

However, let me say that you are in for some disappointment. Condition yourself to it now so that you don't get heartbroken, disenfranchised, and suicidal down the line…

As I've said so many times, it matters not who is president. It matters what you and I do.
The biggest deception is the one where we the people forget the power we already possess. The Future is ours. Unless we allow someone else to continue to steal it from us.

Holla Forums detected. You have to go back.

Don't worry about him, he'll be OK. He has a job lined up with "the aliens" as an apprentice rectal examiner.

It's a negotiating tactic. He's trying to get Trump to not undo something that he's done now that Trump - or worse from Obama's viewpoint, Pence, should he be JFKd -, will have all the power in the world. Obama's one card he has left on the table is pardoning Hillary to cuck Trump out of that campaign promise.

She threatened to go third party. If you remember the democratic primaries of 2008, it came down to how the superdelegates fell. The democratic elites gave him the 2008 ticket in exchange for her not running third party, getting a blind eye turned to her shenanigans, command of the state department, and being the president-elect (and treated like it for the past 8 years) for 2016.

goddamnit we got rid of CTR and we're back with these faggots

What Trump really wants to do is just build shit. Commission projects, new infrastructure, mega factories, a monorail, turn America into a futuristic metropolis etc.

Most everything else, he'll delegate. And if he does all that, Trump fans will be quite satisfied overall.

And let me point out, as I have been doing for so long ( and falling on deaf ears) that the Bush/Clinton legacy stems back much further than 1989 bro.

Bush senior was vice president to Reagan, and prior to that he was the head of the CIA and regularly visited the White house in an advisory capacity.

Furthermore the Bush family were involved in Cuba in the 60s and also World War 2.

Do some more studying, fam.
You might just learn something.

Look man if Trump doesn't do anything within the first 100 days, then that's is the time to go full "There is no solution but violent revolution", but right now he could actually fix some shit.

KILL YOURSELF HOLY FUCKING SHIT

we all know that

none of this means that it's all ogre all is lost why even compete

The God Emperor approves

Fucking check'd

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt.
But do me a favor.
Screenshot this thread.

And if what I say is true then you guys owe me an apology. And I'm not from Reddit and I'm not from ctr you paranoid faggots. Damn you guys are so fucking stupid. Someone disagrees with me so he must be a shill or government agent or from Reddit or Ctr. Fuck sake. You guys never change.

final word

no, fuck off

You didn't even have enough effort to crop it out?

SHADI-FUCKIN-LAY

We all know Marxists, SJW's, Femanist, they are all tool for destabilising nations. And they have been mass producing them for the last 10 years.

I just think this hole election might have just been a way to forge and cement the two sides.
Mainly the way the media attacked trump, I don't think they where doing this to elect killery specifically but to piss of both sides and make the rift bigger.

Soros did say before the election Trump would win, with Hillary taking the popular vote, I can see the popular vote been manufactured to cause major buthurt as well as all the shit with the media.

Or more likely mossad pretended to be the commies and told lee harvey where to be and what to do. Perfect patsy that was neatly offed by another mossad agent.

BLACKPILL BTFO

I just convinced one of the periscope guys that Sam Hyde is coming their way and is a known white supremacist and he's leaving the area

JFK supported the Civil Rights Act and the Immigration and Nationality Act (which ended race-based quotas.) I guarantee he was not "redpilled."

I doubt this. The rift was already big and it's painfully obvious what side they wanted. The intended candidates were Jeb and Hillary, and really would it have mattered which of them won? I don't think they were prepared at all for Trump; he really scared them.

Now that Trump is in power, we have to hope he'll keep his promises and clean out the stables/swaps/cesspools, etc. It's pretty much the only way that the US can get back to being a nation where everyone is more-or-less pulling in the same direction.

you sound like some edgy something awful faggot. Go back to whatever tumblr tier site you came from. Hillary is going to jail.

twitter.com/businessinsider/status/796406250833518593

Obama mocking Trump for 3 minutes in 2011

I don't think they've just accepted Trump, they're going to wait and start their push back in january

Just because you put all your hopes into Obama doesn't mean Trump will betray us. Obama was completely owned and you fell for an Obey poster.

nah. he's playing nice because he's legitimately afraid of Trump.

No, they won't wait that long. They started it already. is a good example of the tack they'll take. Before the election it was "your vote doesn't matter, it's all fixed, stay home good goy." Now that they've lost it's "who's in the White House doesn't matter, you'll only be disappointed, so get away from politics."

nobody here knows for a fact who killed kennedy. all we know is that the lone gunman theory is complete and utter nonsense.

nice

spacing

redditfag

Kek is still with us and more active than ever

…can we get a repeal of the 1965 immigration act pretty please?

Bear in mind, a presidential pardon only pardons federal crimes. Of all the shit we have on Hillary and her gang, they could still be thrown in the slammer.

Nice debate skills. You must be a shill. You must be Reddit because you used the spacebar. You must be CIA etc..
All wrong. Anyways the thread bro, I'm off back to Holla Forums to start a Baskin' Robin Thread.

Just fucking kill yourself

"Okay Mr. Trump, if you reveal any of these secrets or stray from our plans, the charges detonate."

Rumor has it he's going to try and shove the TPP into place before Trump takes the hotseat.

To be fair to this guy, he was probably the typical over-educated beyond his intellectual level, Democrat house nigger that saw his chance for greatness when a Democrat president was all but guaranteed with the country coming out of two terms of W.

He probably thought all he had to do was just hang around singing kumbaya with everyone and pass Romneycare 2.0.

But then the globalist agenda had him drone strike everything from Ramadi to Aleppo, with his second term ironically supporting the very group he spent his entire first term fighting; bail out kike banks and scams; Romneycare itself being exposed as a turd; education policies that empowered SJWs to turn his old job into a joke; and finally pass his legacy to be defended by the bumbling batshiat Hillary

Obama's JUST. Any dignity from his inauguration 8 years ago is long gone.

lol eat shit

Obama has never been a true believer. He was happy to play his part but he doesn't give a shit about the cause or anything. He was content to just chill, be prez, and play golf for the past couple years, otherwise he could have done a lot more damage. Hilldawg is a true hardcore commie satanist though.

Whenever I see these leftists "offering olive branches" or talking about unity and togetherness, I remember that had they won they would be rubbing our faces in it to no end. They offer no quarter, we shouldn't either.

This.

You make treason sound so genial. This is all for nothing if the Jews subjugate Trump. Trump will not commit treason despite the requirements.

im just offering an explanation for why obama doesn't give a fuck. lazy nigger never cared about anything

this gay fucking thing everyone's been doing

don't call me new I've been here as long as hotwheels, faggots. it's just that it looks like shit. Needs to be a little more…

A E S T H E T I C

E

S

T

H

E

T

I

C

Not a fuck all clump of SHIT

You can't be pardoned from a war crimes tribunal though.

War "crimes" tribunals are for ZOG shills and socialist monkeystans groveling for UN gibs. Sovereign nations use their own laws.

Will you fags stop worrying? If there is a (((the talk))) and Trump can't do anything then why worry about it? It just means there is nothing we could have done in the first place.

My view is you guys are making up something thats just implausible, candidates don't go anywhere by themselves not even classified areas, thats the reason why MKULTRA got out. The only time sinister government projects go on a long time is when every single facet of the program top to bottom is Psychopaths like the military circa 1960s and Operation Northwoods.

If there was a such thing as "the talk" it would have been ousted by now and Nixon would have definitely not survived it. We would not know that the Bohemian Grove is just a place where "straight" politicians go have faggot sex in the woods if not for him, and if that isn't something thats grounds to get shot in the head for I don't know what is.

Nixon was far closer to being redpilled than JFK.

I caught that as well. He seems relieved. My guess is that Trump promised he would take no legal action in exchange for a peaceful transition of power.

Trump is too alpha for that talk shit. Only choice they have is to kill him or give up the USA altogether. But if they kill him, it'll be bloody revolution, and they'll probably get it worse in the end.

They only offer the olive branch when they lose. Like last night the fags on CNN kept saying, Trump has to work together, be bipartisan, etc. They need to be destroyed, never let up, ride them till they collapse.

Nope, they didn't have Oswald kill JFK. They had Jack Ruby kill Oswald because testimony he was going to give would implicate Cuba in the plot to kill JFK. LBJ killed JFK and tricked Oswald into thinking he was trained by Cubans so JFK could die and he could be in charge of WW3.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer…

For the same reason Tim Kaine was picked to be Hillary's VP in 2009. They use cabinet positions as part of contractual agreements for certain favors and privileges.

Sounds like a plan to me.

Wait…Trump tells Pence AFTER he is killed?

What did Kennedy do that made the kikes so mad? sorry for being retarded

I believe he was against the continuation or growth of Israeli nuclear programs.

Had a kike as his veep.

Can't thump the Trump.

He was aware of the JQ and Rothschilds from his father. His father was an irish catholic who dealt with many a jew in his time as ambassador to UK. some people even claim that a kike cursed his father, and in turn, his bloodline.

Short answer: Everything

Longer answer:
Wanted to get out of Nam
Wanted to audit the fed
Wanted to have a joint lunar program with the Russians
Those are the ones off the top of my head. There's more, but I'd have to look it up.

ayyylmaos

Conspiracy shit aside, that's his job. He's spent the past year and a half acting unprofessional. Now it's time for him to act professional. Trump's going to succeed him whether he likes it or not.

Haha Trump should just do what Jackson did and call his opponents rotten scoundrels, they did to his wife what the media and the democrats did to Trump.

Fuck, I'd have killed him

Dang, crazy shit.

Does anyone have more info on "The Talk" and more JFK redpills?

Because they are professional and mature, and understand that it is in the interest of the country's stability to try to unify the divided people as much as possible by setting an example ?

I'd lay the groundwork for a polarizing, rabidly anti-establishment candidate to win in a landslide victory

Thats fucking stupid, winning vietnam was fucking easy which is why we won. The democrats (JFKs party) defunded the Paris Accords which made the Southern Army lose to the vietkong after we left.
Half-true, but that wasn't the first time the fed had been audited, it just hasn't been audited since then
We did, pic related, called the Apollo-Soyuz project introduced and ratified by Richard Nixon.

JFK was killed by LBJ because LBJ thought JFK was too weak to fight the Russians, and had him killed by Oswald who thought he was trained by the Cubans. The FBI found this out and had Jack Ruby kill Oswald so Oswald couldn't tell a jury that the Cubans had him kill JFK and start a Nuclear War.

He literally doesn't, he could fucking ban being gay on January 20th if he wanted and it would blow right the fuck through the house.

A bit late for the party but, concerning the Zapruder films, if any anons remember Cliff Arneback here's an excerpt from him:

They're reframing the narrative for political gain. It's an abrupt transition from "Trump is a joke candidate that can never be seriously considered" to "we are close colleagues in the business of running a nation together" they will use to cry foul every time he acts, or seems to act, unilaterally. Just look at media and public perception of the shutdown a couple years back - "those darn childish republicans!"
Trump understood this, which is why he gave the victory speech he did.

Holla Forumsacks in a nutshell

Bongo was just shittalking Trump several days ago. Now he is all about peace and prosperity.
Bongo was never mature.

You lost the election. Get over it.

There's quite a difference between Obongo's shittalking and Trump's, as far as maturity goes.
Trump doesn't have half the class Obongo has.

I'm not American, and both candidates are pure cancer and an embarrassment to your country.
My preference went to Trump btw, because it assures more keks. So my guy won.

inb4
">I'm not American
Your opinion is invalid"

#TrumpProtests are insane. cucks burns flags. if that was us (rioting with credible evidence polls were rigged or something) we would be exterminated immediately.

lol funny joke.

It worries me. I always wondered what they were referring to when they mentioned bombs beneath the cities in The Protocols.

Listen to yourself. Right now you are defending the president who didn't condone the murder of 5 cops with a sniper rifle in the middle of rioting crowd and claimed it wasn't a racist crime, but it was about mental issues or sth.
repeating generic shit with a solid tone is class ?

You can find shit on literally any politician ever.
Generally speaking, there is a clear difference in maturity, class and professionalism between Obama and Trump. Hell you could add the words eloquence and even intelligence in there, too.
I'm not talking about policy, or who's 'better'.
Trump is a manchild. That doesn't mean he might not become a better president than Obama, we'll see, but that's not what I'm addressing.

You are talking about the guy who spend the most time out of any president playing golf and participating in sports.
How the fuck do you manage to use the word professionalism for him ? Is your idea of professionalism just talking in a serious tone, without actually doing anything worth a shit ?
By that logic the only professionals are career politicians who only talk generic shit.

Again, we were talking composure. Attitude.

If you want to talk policy and accomplishments, we can go there in 4 years, to compare the two. Currently we can't make any comparison because Trump has no Political track record..

Here's an overview of Obama's Presidential track record, if you're interested;
pleasecutthecrap.com/obama-accomplishments/

We'll compair that list with Trump's, in 4 or 8 years.
Let's hope he does better.

No, you clearly said professionalism, maturity and class.
Stop moving the goalposts. These are not synonyms.

He's desperate to avoid the rope

mmmmkkkk seems like your full of shit

mmmmkkkk seems like your full of shit

If i would be Trump, i would bring a tape recorder to record every threat and mock what this nigger just say…

I believe in the power of kek

bunch of Tumblrina SJWs are planning to try and rig the electoral college in Hilary's favor through trying to convence the EC voters to vote no confidence towards Trump. Archive link to the post in question. archive.is/44CXm

As a reminder, Electoral College doesn't actually vote until December 19.

Hillary did throw a fit, behind closed doors. Her concession speech looks like she's been crying for hours.

Obama on the other hand only cares about "muh legacy", so he's backpedaling hard and bending the knee. Just the first example of the god-emperor putting the niggers in their place just by show of strength and confidence.

Mexicans hate America and they didn't even stay in school enough to know about that. And most don't know about the war on terror either. All they know is USA fucked up some country in Africa to get oil.

Fuck asians and Japan don't even give a shit about the bomb shit.

Just like Trump.
He went from "such a nasty woman", "she should be in jail" to "we owe her a major debt of gratitude for her service to our country.I mean that very sincerely."

are you still getting paid, or are you doing it out of sheer butthurt?

He's trying to find a way to preserve his "legacy"
So he'll be hoping to chat with Trump to get him to preserve Obamacare.

As I said before, I was always rooting for Trump, and I'm glad he won.
You're just reverting to default insults that are not rationally related to what I'm saying because you have no arguments left

So why does everyone make JFK out to be a martyr for everything. I swear ever group, right or left, seems to think he got killed because of something relating to their cause. Fucking Magnetor in one of those X-Men movies says he got killed because he was one of them.

I always knew MGS plebs were the worst posters here

no mames guey

nigger you cant hide it. a guy that wants to seriously discuss the problems with trump doesn't do it in such a baity and attention whoring way. you make a thread, and we present the evidence and ask legitimately what's the deal with him. i never saved any of those "le trump is jewish" images but you are like one of those guys. and those guys were hated because they never wanted to actually discus, just bait, but when they didn't get any discussion they blamed us for blinding following, despite you not really caring to have a serious conversation to begin with.

and besides, he can't go back on all that shit he said to her. he's gonna have to put her away for his own safety because she also would put him away for her own safey.

That's more about trying to limit the riots and stuff imo (on our side as well as on hers). We'll be putting her through a trial and prison to avoid hanging her in the streets and stuff.

This is too late, he won.

Nice POST

Thats part of it. Jfk made many enemies. His father made enemies with the Bush clan before this time. Him and his brother made enemies of La Cosa Nostra. He made enemies with too many groups who have control. IT was only a matter of time before they killed him

How the fuck did he do that? I thought he was just a young guy that wanted to fuck pretty girls and go to parties. What's the deal with him?

Aliens are a pysop, faggot. The rest of your shit isn't even worth touching.

source?

He said Trump would win the popular vote, but lose the elector vote.
youtube.com/watch?v=cfTAD4Fzf3s

fucking nate silver'd

this. aliens arent real, its some CIA shit to convince idiots that the spooks are all powerful.

Trump is going to change Washington up and be like Reagan economically, some good, some bad.

Nice try E.T.

Look outside your window right fucking meow you fucking air breather.

wanted to create a silver backed currency

everyone always gives a different answer.

The way the states work, that's actually really a dumb thing to say unless he meant it in the "he'll win but lose" way

Trump might say he respects and is inspired by Reagan but I totally believe he would change the huge statue they have of Reagan at the GOP HQ to one of his any day.

Trump has promised a lot.

And (((they're))) going to attempt to sabotage him at every step.

(((Their))) current tact is to demoralize here so that any (((short-coming))) gets blown into a mole-hill, hopefully costing him the support of his most potent fan-base.

Don't fall for it. Learn from Trump's Interdimensional Chess. Keep attacking, do not let them put you on the defense.

Meme Hillary and Obama's war-crimes. Poison the Leftist's concensus.

Yep, when in reality we have more political capital now than any time within our lifetimes and we need to push harder and further.

Once all 8 years have passed and trump finally returns to the cosmos to watch over us they will build statues of him as well.

He leaves getting angry and aggressive to his husband Michelle.

In all seriousness this is also bugging the shit out of me and I can only assume they are going to try and put him in a lolita express situation and try and blackmail him sometime in the future.

Because he's fucking Trump. Legality be damned, he knows how to be a real leader and tends to have the undying loyalty of his subordinates. He's Trump, he's not going to just take a threat on his life lying down, he's going to hunt the fuckers down. He's not going to give a shit, he himself is already a billionaire that has dealt with their type directly for decades on end. They won't be able to scare or intimidate him like they could the others, Trump is a calculating son of a gun that can and will plot a way through.

It's not really something we can help him with unfortunately, he's going to have to fight that battle alone. We could try memeing that if he dies it's the establishment JFKing him, to try and guarantee a civil war should it happen, though we'd need to be careful not to accidentally meme a JFK.

Kek this reminds me I woke up yesterday and first thing I saw when I turned on tv since watching election news night before was Whoopi Goldberg losing her shit on The View.

They can't suicide, accident, or straight up murder him (yet) because that means civil war.

They will make sure they will get a blackmail deal out of them a la

Don't think it won't happen, it will. However Trump's rhetoric will continue on into the hearts of the many and the Jews will have to allow Trump make policies that will delay the endgoal of the Jews.

They lost this battle, don't let them win the war. Be vigilant, be critical of Trump's actual governing when he doesn't show intend to do what he promised. Trump will be the shadow of his former self but we must keep this shadow in the hearts of the public.

so here comes the (((talk))), pay attention on how he will behave after that and (((who))) he will put on the cabinets, if he suddenly becomes best-buddies with PaulRINO and begins to side step on his promises than shit is OGRE. but i think he is well aware of this and has been planing for it a.

Because all the (((media))) has done since Obama's speech has been to play clips of Trump's rallies where he insults the Obama administration, and then immediately play Obama's call for reconciliation, and point out the difference in rhetoric.

Haven't read the entire thread yet, but the game has changed dramatically since JFK. With people like Assange and the FBI on his side, and him controlling who to purge, he has plenty to threaten them back with. The first on the list I'm sure is all the security staff and secret service. You think he doesn't have a dead man's switch that would force even Pence to at the very least sever all relations with Israel? What are they gonna do, try to use Europe to declare war on Russia and US and in all seriousness gamble their last stranglehold on the world if they rebel?

That's because there is no single answer. If there was only 1 reason it likely wouldn't have ended with his assassination.

He'll make his own video to turn around a week later and show them, during their "Talk" that he gives them.

Trump can sue anyone he wants now when he's president, do even worse. The IRS will answer to him and so will every other agency.

What is "the talk"

www .washingtonpost.com/world/moscow-had-contacts-with-trump-team-during-campaign-russian-diplomat-says/2016/11/10/28fb82fa-a73d-11e6-9bd6-184ab22d218e_story.html?tid=sm_tw_pw
new attack angle

Some made up bullshit to describe why all these lying foreign-bought puppets do a 180 once they win the election.

The talk, in reality, is just all the donors calling for favors once said candidate is finally in the White House. It's basically the entire reason we elected Trump because he isn't bought out like King Nigger and Hillary are.

I would really like to see this.

For entertainment purposes.

Its simple.

They feel exactly as we have felt for the past few years. They are depressed and low energy. To be a fly on the wall…

Because the best guns salesman in history has been demonized constantly by the {{establishment}}.
Tell me, how many times have you lost your guns?

I believe it's traditional for the outgoing president to invite the incoming one. It's a matter of being cordial rather than necessarily wanting to do it.

Also fear. This man is going to be the next leader of the greatest country in the world. They dont want to be on his bad side.

no, they are so panicked that they will give Trump the (((Talk))) just 2 days after elected instead of waiting.

You can't do that to adults, that kind of programming has to be started on children in imprinting phases. You can't mind-break a 70 year old man with occult-themed ritualistic rape.

Considering it's public knowledge they do this, how effective can it really be? Like 90% of the country think some element of the government was behind the Kennedy assassination, and Trump supporters are heavy on the conspiracy-believers.

Ah, you know he donated 25 million shekels to the Hillary foundation.

Trump in Virginia now, headed to White House via motorcade.

You're probably some Renegade nihilist who will never be happy, not even with Hitler.

he's a reptilian plain and simple

The only correct answer to this is:

Audit the fed and stop fiat currency.

Obamas probably playing nice so they dont look into what he did as president. Trump shit all over him during King Nigger's entire reign.

Obama is just acting like a cuckold and doesnt give a fuck anymore. Hes acting the same way when he was around Duertre, Castro, and Putin.

Trump cucked him.

THEY COULDN'T EVEN STOP HIM FROM WINNING AN ELECTION WITH ELECTRONIC VOTING MACHINES, WHY DO YOU STILL BELIEVE THESE CUNTS ARE ALL POWERFUL, ALL KNOWING MANIPULATORS?

Clearly these kikes suck, now I'm not saying to let your guard down, I'm just saying quit sperging the fuck out over everything. You can't even enjoy winning without thinking it's all some elaborate plot on you.

Took you a while to understand that not all is as hararm as you would like it with the god-emperor now.
But ,aybe now you'll start to prepare for the horror that is about to be unleashed by King NIgger and his (((friends))).

It's Holla Forums, we can't help but think in these terms. It is in our nature to suspect.

Well, nobody is doubting the massive loads of salt being pumped out, even the shills agree that's all legit.

You're right OP, Obama should just shoot Trump for entering his house. Castle Doctrine is the surest sign of a well mannered self defense.

Is this right? I mean that's what OP is fishing for

then Trump will say "yes, I got a question, whas the dude holding the gun and the camera Cruz's dad and did he have a pizza half an hour later?"
and they will get scared

The Clinton Foundation is a clone of

The Bush Initiative is a clone of

The American Security Council Foundation

Think about that and then notice who Ebell is in charge of… organizations like Cooler Heads where they are part of another Web.

While it is important to understand Clinton Foundation finances, it is equally important to understand the financial Web of everyone that is about to get appointed.

If you can successfully highlight these ties, you can prevent another clone.

He did this for 8 years to white America while quietly working legislation to make us a permanent minority in this country.

It's how evil operates.

It's gonna be difficult but if anyone can do it, Trump can. We saw how hard and cleverly he worked the system up til now, and there's nothing to suggest he'll stop once he's in office.

Mark my words, in 1-2 years, Michelle Obama WILL decide that she wants to run for president.
Google "Michelle for president" and you will see how they already started softballing Articles where she gracefully denies it.
Shes the guaranteed ticket to the white house for democrats.

Obama saw the writing on the wall and realized that he will need to negotiate with Trump if he wants to retain any residue of legacy. Problem: Trump is the greatest deal artist in all of history, and Obama's an idiot. Trump can sell ice to an Eskimo, while Obama would be the Eskimo offering to give away his family's whole year's supply of whale oil in exchange for the ice. Obama's totally unprepared to negotiate with Trump, he had no idea this was coming, and Trump's probably buttfucking him now as we speak.

Seems poetic. I hope they pull the trigger on that and actually think that they can win.

Many people have had their funs confiscated in New England states.

Furthermore, the plan was to replace Scalia with an anti2A justice so they could do something about the second amendment. It almost happened, too.

So yes, people have had their firearms taken. They were sent letters in the mail informing them to turn in their semi auto rifles and if they no longer have them, they were subject to legal action.

Garland? You mean the one Senate said offer up Obama did and then Senate refused?
As is that is your pozzed states, not Obama.
The requirement was Obama signing some federal level shit, which has not happened, meanwhile ownership has greatly increased under him.
Hell my shop has a shrine to him as best salesman. Literal fucking shrine, tea candles and roses around a picture.

Get with the program here Levi, three paren sets denote tribal establishment climbers

Grab facial recognition and Layar, you can use AR to make the parentheses appear IRL via phone.

they literally have him taking some kind of kool-aid

Pick one you stupid nigger.

Obama is jewish through his mother the kike Stanley Ann Dunham. He cant be a jew and an uncle tom as he is not white.

what i am trying to say is he is a jew first, everything else second and it shows with his every action

>What is Endchan Holla Forums

You can fuck off CTR, no one's paying you anymore.

You have no power here, demon.

BE GONE

High Flying assets, Possibly a little signal righ there.

Bumping thread, does this thing work?

I can't believe there isn't an official thread on their meeting. You stupid faggots are slacking, get your shit together. Trump was humble and kind as he usually is when it's called for. It's part of his 8d chess arsenal. Idk what he was hinting at during the exit interview talking about good and bad scenarios but it's all part of the elaborate plan to MAGA. King nigger was basically on his knees in the interview. I've never seen him be so submissive towards someone else after a meeting. We will see what plays out.

Dude that's not what I saw. Obama looked smug and was leaning forward and smiling LIke he had the cards somehow.

Trump looked bothered by something.

Someone post the pics.

Trump looked indeed a bit small and bothered, hence maybe his High Flying Assets comment! common!

Trump is always ahead. He lets Obama thinks he has something up his sleeve but in reality nothing can phase the Donald. What could this nigger possibly do besides assisnating him or having something to release that would expose Donald's past. It doesn't matter anyways we can't get complacent. KEK is alive and we must utilize the powers he has given anons to utterly topple the narrative from the outside in.

Just going to say this board is really interesting right now. It's in a state of flux. Shills and regular user alike are trying to figure out what is next. It's kind of amazing!

Threads about something other than US domestic politics?
Maybe something on the fact that India and Pakistan traded ~200 detonated tons of nuclear ordinance last month on the same damn glacier they're always fighting?

This extends beyond the US

CTR, it's over. They're not paying you any more. Go home.

Trump gets security briefings while still a political candidate. He knows the situation already.

Obongo might be happy. Hildog did undermine him for YEARS. He didn't do much electioneering for her after all.

Also he wants to be seen as Presidential not all hood nigger. Doesn't really have the choice either.

Silly Jew, he isn't a degen like the others. Threats of violence will have whoever arrested on the spot.

Been a long fucking time since I visited joecartoon

While he was not even president he managed to get ford to change plans for their factory scare the shit out of Korea, japan and china. Have you seen the value of the peso yet?

you know pretty damn wel that the reason (((they))) killed him was when Kenedy wanted to mess with Dimona and the kike's nuclear plans. That was the catalyst for the murder. We won't have peace until alll kikes are gone

Don't care I'm replying anyway
Some stupid fucking meme that gained traction because it went public outside of this board, now every faggot and his mother use it to fit in with the rest of the dregs on this board instead of making an original post.

Haha, holy shit. Might have to go check that ol' fucker's site out right now.

Wasn't disappointed
joecartoon.com/watch/Pscbbc/Donald_Trump_in_a_Blender
joecartoon.com/watch/4wcbbc/Hillary_Clinton_in_a_Blender

Yup, just keep doubting trump! Surely it will work this time! LOL

Leftist shilling at this point is pathetic. You lost. Deal with it.

BBBBBBBBB
BB BBB
BB BB
BBBBBBBBB
BBB BB
BBB BB
BBB BBB
BBBBBBBBB

IIIII
IIIII
IIIII
IIIII
IIIII
IIIII
IIIII
IIIII
IIIII

GGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGG
GG
GG
GG GGGGG
GG GG
GG GG
GG GG
GG GG
GGGGGGGG

LLL
LLL
LLL
LLL
LLL
LLL
LLL
LLL
LLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLL

IIIII
IIIII
IIIII
IIIII
IIIII
IIIII
IIIII
IIIII
IIIII

DID HE JUST SAY MANGA?

They show him an episode of the rip off of the View, a show called The Talk. It is so terrifying and terrible that it is known to drive men insane.

wew

And now he's demonstrated for the world to see why a sitting President should never get out and campaign for his would-be successor. It makes things rather awkward when they lose and you have to make peace with the guy you spent a year and a half shit-talking.

For 2 months and then the occasional issue when they meet up at the 5 guys off J street.
Fuck I have met so many politicos wandering DC its amazing I haven't ended up in jail or with a think tank job.
The Quiznos outside FEMA is the best place to do this, that or the McDs down the block.

Part of making America Great Again is to show forgiveness and restraint with your vanquished enemy. This will secure him 8 years instead of 4. He can go full Hitler in the 2nd 4.

I have a hard time believing kennedy was shot at all, shitty footage, bad autopsy photos (they shaved the stiff's eyebrow off), evidence burned, maybe they just killed a double so kennedy could go live in secret and not fuck their plans up any more than he was. (fucking monroe and doing acid in the white house, the madman). Or maybe he was killed by jews and they had to cover up any evidence, but that autopsy photo doesn't look exactly like him and why would they shave off the eyebrow on an obviously dead man other than to hide the identity

In the 1960s outside a television studio that's to be expected.

you got it backwards, soros said trump would get the popular vote and shillary would win the electoral.

that is the jewiest pepe ever drawn, can't you guys come up with your own memes? It's not even funny, you just made pepe look like a douche.