At least 8 trans youth have committed suicide in the wake of Trump's win

Not even in office and the madman is making this country better already

"Update: Working on this & should have more details soon. But spoke to Trans Life Line earlier and they've had over 300 calls just today."

wew

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/james.l.walker.12/posts/10209693794760603?comment_id=1886914228261436&reply_comment_id=659467647560449¬if_t=feed_comment_reply¬if_id=1478753901640123
abc.net.au/news/2016-11-09/tpp:-trade-pact-dead,-buried,-cremated-amid-trump-presidency/8010736
assistedsuicide.org/
twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/796545691598409728
archive.is/cl3qj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A good start.

This is sad.
I was hoping the number would be higher.

Cool.

Don't worry.
It has been only one day so far, that number will surely grow.

Indeed

I'm all for it, but the liberal media is to blame for creating this hysteria, not Trump.

Trannies, by definition, are mentally ill and top themselves all the time.
As much as I'd like to credit The God Emperor for these frags I'm afraid it's just another day in tranny land.

lel

Every faggot suicide from this point forward will be blamed on Trump.

He hasn't even been president elect for 24 hours and the country is so high energy that leftists are killing themselves.

PRAISE FUCKING KEK

8 years for America to be made great again one at a time

This is all MSM's fault for portraying Trump as a monster.

Already making American Great Again I see

Their own fault for being dumb enough to buy into the MSM's rhetoric

Disappointing amount, but I guess most of them are too low energy to go through with it.

They're doing it all for free

HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING AND THEY'RE ALREADY KILLING THEMSELVES
MY GOD EMPEROR CAN'T BE THIS POWERFUL

This is a lot easier than I thought it would be.

neat

Suicide is not really reported in the news. At least not as suicide. When it's suicide it's very quiet, usually "somebody found somebody dead" with no other details in a police blotter, then nothing about suicide in the funeral announcement, just generic death.

I'm disappointed, according to the 2005 stats the number would need to be in the low 100s for the day for there to have been any significant jump.

These mental faggots can't even kill themselves properly

Trump is a lot more trans friendly than anyone here wants to remind themselves

So the media is basically 100% to blame for this

The Emperor hasn't even been crowned yet and the bodies are already dropping.

It's the same shit, different skin

Sure they did.

Trump never talked about trannies fucking once. At all. If they're so stuck on the Democrat plantation that they can't handle having a leader who isn't a fag, a cunt, or a nigger, then they're better off six feet under. Trannies always kill themselves eventually anyway.

Indeed. I remember in his speech at the convention about how he wanted to help LGBTWTFBBQ+

And really, what the fuck could Donald have done anyway? How are they going to attack him with this?

Was one of them Chris-chan?

We can only hope.

I'm under attack from a salty liberal.

Amie Barker is super salty about the Trump win, and she has a five year old kid she's forcing to transition to a female. I called her out told her she's sick, now she's passing my name and FB account around on various websites and libtard FB groups trying to get libtards to harass me.

You'll see I used OP's pic to tigger her, kek.

They've already called my place of work, and my boss called me up and asked what was going on.

I'm posting this bitch here for revenge.

Amie Barker

facebook.com/amie00id

Her husband is a PHD student at Colorado State University.

I WANT HER TO FEEL THE CONSEQUENCES OF HER ACTIONS

That's a good point. The daily average might be eight or more and they're just blaming today's on the election.

Does Holla Forums look like your personal army you tremendous cock-sucking, shit-fellating, mud pig, moon cricket motherfucker?

Go back to cuckchan you no-dox and no-fun nigger.

Not enough.

You're a dumb motherfucker.

grab your angel wings
and your sack of cocaine

Call social services and say she is abusing her child. Hell, make something up if you need to.

You used your fucking facebook to troll her? Nigger you deserve whatever come to you

underrated post that

good that is 8 less degenerates breathing air.

Why aren't we hearing about all the TRS trannies that have come out publicly since the Trump win? There are just as many trannies in the alt kike as in the left. Typical biased media…

Judging from her posts, she sounds like a Holla Forums-level autist.
You still have to go back to 4cuck, though

Yes we all know they ignore facts, but that doesn't mean you stop posting them. Stop being a gigantic cunt and give real and honorable answers. When they tell you facts are racist that's when you tell them to fuck off and die.

Good. Let the faggots remove themselves.

Although it's understandable certain people would feel hard pressed to "take matters to their own hands" in the event of a, in their eyes, green light for persecution, I don't believe this is something that should be associated with anything other than the frailty of these individuals minds.

Killing yourself over politics, or the "horrifying" possibility of being judged by others as a consequence of something completely unrelated, doesn't seem like the type of problem that is worth the time, the resources, and effort that it would require to rehabilitate them.

One message I tend to hold dearly with me, is that you shouldn't try to help someone who don't want to help themselves. It's hard to feel any empathy for someone who doesn't want to get better.

It's kinda sad. These people are defective, both mentally and biologically due to their weak amygdalas. Maybe in a more civilized time, they'd get the help they needed.

I really don't understand this. I ran into someone like this today… The fuk though? Trump is the least anti-gay republican who was on the ballot. Isn't his stance "don't care"?

He said he'll leave it to each individual state

Honestly the reaction to the election of someone who would be considered moderate 20 years ago is absurd
There were people breaking down crying on my campus today and our counseling service got shut down from so many people going in

It's fucking insanity

College in 2016 sounds like fun

Enjoy the feeling you evoked on yourself.

Don't stop now. Starting to get comfy tbh fam

Enjoy getting fired you retard

It makes you wonder whether you were born in a different time, or if there's (((something))) more sinister, working in the shadows, brainwashing these kids.

You need a troll account

No user I teach engineering at one… it is a fucking nightmare of retarded liberal filth.. but if I said that out loud I would be fucking crucified.

CALL CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES ON HER, YOU FUCKING IDIOT

Can anyone dox this faggot? He sounds a lot like that retard from however many weeks ago, who posted his facebook and didnt blur his name out properly. Then an user got his credentialsand he ended up being a 17 year old shalefaced sperglord.

I love how the first post is based again now that we memed God Emperor into The Oval Office and those perma-virgin faggots over at CTR are out of jobs. Feels damn good man.

Face it, user. The MSM propaganda and our psyops did a number on their already terrible mental state.

Were in control now.

I don't see any bulges or any masculine features in that. That said, something about the way that moves is… off.

Trannies are gross and no matter how genuine they look. The fact that they are so deceptive, intentional or not is horrible.

The Overton Window was being moved unnaturally for a small but influential portion of the population by creating tightly controlled information bubbles.This was highly effective in pushing (non-conquest) cultural shift at an unprecedented pace. We just saw a massive system failure, and many residents of those bubbles experienced decades of shift in one night. That sort of snap subjectively feels like you or the world is going insane. We'll see soon if the bubbles can repair themselves or not.

It's not, I have to tutor and teach some undergrads and it's awful

yeah they dried up and vanished like a fart in the wind as soon as Trump took the election.

Fuck off. His only mistake was using his actual account. Even that may be on purpose and if so he's an absolute madman

Good

Don't sell ourselves short. We curbstomped the best funded and staffed psyop in history. It wasn't even a good fight, it was a lopsided, one handed beating too.

Seriously though, where are they even getting the idea he has something against the Queers? I don't think he's spoken on the subject once.
You know what, don't bother answering. It's because he's Hitler, I know.

If I remember rightly from the thread where dubs, trips, etc determined libshit suicides, this number's going to break triple figures soon.

He's fucking been to and spoken out in support of gay marriages.

It makes him a fucking idiot for posting as if he was on pol.

Yeah I have to agree they come over as amateurs

You asked for this, you utter nigger.

YOU CAN GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN NOW, CTR IS GONE, GTFO

Where is this Pol place?
Sounds like I'd have fun posting there.

lol didnt Trump somewhat cuck for the tranny faggots when he let Bruce '"""""caitlyn""""" Jenner use his womans bathroom at Trump Tower?

the tranny fags arent happy bout anything. maybe its cuz they are chemically imbalanced, broken, 'people'

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE COMING UP WITH THIS BULLSHIT?!

It seems that you're the newfag.

oh pull your head out of your bum newfag my folders go back to the early 2000's and 8/pol/ did not exist then.

if it's any consolation at least they probably won't do anything permanent to the kid for ~6-7 years

Proof?

I loved MegasXLR

i wonder if these faggots will ever have that introspective moment of how they're entirely to blame for shit like this. probably not

I found who you are but I'm not going to post it, even though I should so you suffer for being a normalfag. You should know better than to post things that can be linked to you. Not because of the FBI or anything but because anons might get bored and decide to fuck with you because it's fun.

Fucking newfags.

I picked a terrible time to stop fapping.

While I doubt he'd care to actively pass pro-transvestite bullshit, he's said on many occasions that our nation has so many pressing issues to attend to that legislating morality isn't a priority. Which I somewhat agree with.

good advice to the unwary that come here.

Pence signed the Religious Freedom Restoration Act into law (the thing about the fag cakes) which he later backed off of. I keep seeing this mentioned when mining for salt.

This video is Trumps strongest statement of fag stuff and its mild.

After doing a reverse search, I don't think that's a tranny.

famosasbrasil.net/caiu-na-net/a-ruivinha-dos-sonhos-mais-gata-da-net/

only 8? are they even trying?

By next week though they'll say like SIX MILYUN TRANZ ARE DED!

praise kek for his beautiful work

This kid?

Why would trannies even kill themselves over this? Has Trump even once mentioned trannies at all in his run?

Pics or it didn't happen.

BAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT IT'S LIKE CHRISTMAS LMFAO

Trump is a businessman and he'll run this country like it's a business. Despite how loud they are transsexuals and the like are less than 5% of the America's population. They aren't significant enough to the point where he must take action.

breddy gud/10

My God the average normalfag is retarded

Kek'd

if anyone want's to join in on the fun >facebook.com/james.l.walker.12/posts/10209693794760603?comment_id=1886914228261436&reply_comment_id=659467647560449¬if_t=feed_comment_reply¬if_id=1478753901640123

trips o' truth. the lugenprese will have their day soon enough

even i fell for it until a bit after i finished reading the pic, but at least it was before i saw your post

Poor bastard. He could have been one of us if he'd hated himself a little less.

most of them are just looking for an excuse to end it all. their suicide rate is several times higher than normal people. if you can go out a "martyr" against the evil trump then i guess you get some sort of meaning out of life

Hey faggots, why dont we play this up to force media responsibility?

Checked, and keked.

You're a good hearted person friend. I would have let the normie suffer, it's his initiation.

I ain't clickin' that, nigger.

That is like an average day. Lets get these low energy numbers up people! I wanna see YUUUUGE figures!

Sometimes it's the only way.

They're so childish. Trump never said he'd execute them, and probably wouldn't, so to kill their self is dumb. The probably could've continued to live normally.
In addition to that, I ask, why are leftists so immature? Even after Trump wins they take Trump signs (e.g. mine) and steal/throw it away. It's like a kid who breaks something because he doesn't like it–except, they're by definition adults.

lol, is that the crime scene photo?

You sure that they killed themselves because of Trump? Seems like a regular day in the life (or should I say death) of trannies.

Not a great start, not a good start, but a start.

rip. But they still probably had other problems and this put them over the edge.
Still tragic, hopefully no more will die.

a quick death is pretty helpful

Gotta say that's pretty brutal. I've seen a lot of gore and that one's served up chunky style. Did he throw himself off a building or was it that truck?

You don't deserve those dubs

Feels bretty gud!

All life is a gift. There is no reason to wish death upon those who haven't harmed anyone.

what said. These people are obviously mentally ill but they're also massive narcissists. Even look at this fags suicide note: "wahh not enough friends. Wahh not enough love. Wahh i have a dick". I swear, the trannies that aren't gynophiliacs are people with an advanced case of narcissism that do it to act out and get attention.

Truck

This is really so saddening to me… I think I might lose 2 friends to this. I am so sad and upset, more bodies to add to the Clinton death list. I just don't understand… Why am I the only trans person I know who can see the truth?

and he has mentioned trannies once, with bruce jenner. Said he didn't care what bathroom Brucey used in Trump tower. If that's all it takes for these snowflakes to hang then I don't believe they can function on a day to day basis, especially when someone's inevitably going to call them a fag when they go outside dressed like a bad drag queen.

At least when our mental illness gets us hyped about an imaginary apocalypse we build fucking happening bunkers.

Who gives a good goddamn about trannies?

He's got a much better head on his trophy wall and he didn't even do jack shit yet
abc.net.au/news/2016-11-09/tpp:-trade-pact-dead,-buried,-cremated-amid-trump-presidency/8010736

I can understand not getting the pun.

I can't understand seeing a guy named Israel rant about Jews and not suspecting anything.

they must not have been the hot kind of tranny that could pass.

Now you can gorespam and contribute laughs AT THE SAME TIME!

What the trans youth did has nothing to do with Trump, if it has to do with anything apart from their personal decision it would be related to the leftists who spread the propaganda that Trump is anti-trans when in reality Trump has never said anything anti-trans at all.

The only thing Trump has said about trans people is that he wants to protect them from muslim radicals.

My personal feelings on the trans issue is that doctors who perform transgender operations should be given serious fines and for repeat offfenses should face jail. Transgender operations should be illegal.

The most stupid thing about this is Trump has been pro-tranny the entire time.

What more do these people need?

Trans kill themselves all the time. More than half have tried. It doesn't take much prodding.

im having a blast

You aren't alone

Also these deaths are absolutely Clintons, she manufactured this environment of fear for liberals to try to keep them safely chained, she made them this scared of Trump, while he tried to welcome ANYBODY who was willing to fight corruption and fight for change into this movement.

The blood is on her hands and we should get that thought trending

They need John Oliver to directly feed them their opinions. Duh.

yeah but that is a classic

been around for a few years now but still makes me chuckle

100% parental failure

Has he ever even said a mean word about trannies? Are they just killing themselves because he's not giving them any attention?

MtF and put a big fucking mark next to Donald J Trump. You are 100% correct. Its fucking depressing, but nothing can be done to stop it now. We can only hope that the worst snowflake offenders are doing it, and not the legitimately trans.

Legit tearing up right now. Seriously, fuck MSM, fuck Clinton. This is personal.

They think he is anti-trans because the liberal media tells them that he is anti-trans even though trump has never said anything against people being trans

Well I mean if you are MtF trans and you support Trump then you are good in my book.

Don't try to hard to understand the way these people think. It has little to no bearing on reality. We're talking about the same type of people that want to import limitless dindus while complaining about patriarchy.

The kike's have programmed these people's brains so thoroughly they're beyond saving.

They dont look into this shit.
Most people dont. They still believe that Trump is a racist because the MSM is pounding that post so hard into the dirt. The Trump hate is all based on media lies, without the media the entire country would have turned red.

But I thought the Alt-Right supported Trump?

Sounds like bullcrap, what were their names? They don't know because they don't exist.

Dont 8 trannies kill themselves every day?

There are like 500k of them and ~50% die by suicide.

Natural selection.

Was the last objectively good cartoon

why would you be against self sterilization of the mentally ill?
and why you do you support more govt regulation on what we can and cant do with our own bodies?
Statistcuck please go

Personally I have an interesting stand-offish relationship to the whole thing. I think I might prefer living life as a woman instead, but I don't think I'd get anything out of a surgical intervention. I think maybe deep down it's less that I want to be a woman and more that I want to be some kind of immortal, changeable something with more opportunities and more avenues for growth and change than I have as a mere human. Is that relateable at all to your experiences?

We're talking WAAAAAAAAY less than 5%.

awful.
they feared certain possibilities. the implications.
what is the cause? what is the source of this fear?
who repents? just consider it.

rest in peace.

And nothing of value was lost.

Because you're a degenerate freak that refuses to accept a gay identity so you pretend you're a girl instead.
lrn2Behaviourism and stop touching yourself.

Mr Didnineeleven, what NATIONALITY are you?

Don't know what rock i've been living under but I've never seen this pointed out. Maybe I will stop arguing to normies that feeding into these peoples delusions is not the kindness they believe it to be.

Because more often than not it doesn't lead to sterilization, it leads to these freaks spreading their freak genes via sperm-banks, in-vitro, and surrogacy.
CWC will have children if his taint-wound doesn't kill him in the next few years. Think about it.

i'm grateful for the life i've been given.
i'm grateful.
it's an inner thing.
things don't always turn out the way you think it will. you think you'll be happier that way?
you can make some changes, but be at peace. you could end up making a decision that is not best for you. have faith.

I know Holla Forums wants to hang trannies, but transgenderism is a consequence of repressed childhood trauma, possibly sex abuse, in a lot of cases. Just like monarch victims, but less extreme. The brain dissociates from its original personality, but in a less drastic manner, instead wanting to be the opposite sex. Lift weights, stop masturbating, and investigate any potential CSA that may have happened to you and it will fix MtF illness in no time, otherwise kill yourself.

you must think we're being being sarcastic about burning faggots in pits.

And nothing of value was lost.

You should've known that was a bad idea
Still, nice to see another degenerate on here.

You were likely sexually abused as a child or have conditioned yourself into faggotry through autogynephilia, low testosterone, etc. Lift weights, get test supplements if possible, etc. and it might cure your mental illness. If your trannism is because of childhood trauma there is little to do about that and you should kill pedowood ringleaders and kikes and then kill yourself.

Reassignment surgery was normalized to the point of characterizing us in culture. Don't let it characterize you. Why do you think so many people hate Caitlyn Jenner?

Being transgendered is a real condition (and fuck "nonbinary" retards), but you should be able to do it your own way. Do it in the way you feel best, whether you play it behind closed doors and close friends, or out in public. But you need to expend your efforts into producing work to approach the truth of the situation.

you sperged out
what the fuck, user? and 'hail odin'? christ
so this is the power of autism

Proof they are mentally ill.

In a way I can't say I'm entirely shocked. The line between badass meme wizard and raging case of incurable mental illness can be pretty fucking dicey sometimes.

Kek, you niggers need to study Skinner and fix yourselves.

Buy it by giving them everything they want, unconditionally, or hold them down and force them to see the world for what it really is. Either way, you lose, but at least holding their faces under the putrescent waters of life and suffocating their childish ignorance with the truth is much more satisfying.

lol

i perhaps not exclusively one cause…

Hopefully many more to come. If they were that weak-willed to buy into the media hysteria, they deserve to kill themselves.

Do trannys really contribute to spermbank's etc. at high rates? I concede that I have not educated myself particularly well on the issue.

You don't actually know me. Most "autogynephilia" is simply erotic validation of someone's immutable non-masculine characteristics, most of the time, mental.

I don't know how you came up with the conclusion where refusing to bulk up for the sake of masculinity is morally wrong.

This is the last bastion of free speech, there are very few (and petty) reasons to care about being hated because of being a tranny.

Normals, especially women are fucking dumb.

This is an interesting point. My voice has a fucked up pitch and I'm short with a slightly feminine body shape that wouldn't go away even if I added muscle to it.

You're not alone. Hang in there, please.

I'm not a "trans" nor am I a sympathizer, but I don't think anyone is inherently wrong about the decisions they make, even when those decisions seem questionable to me.

Now that the disclaimer is out of the way, I think your question goes down to personal experience. It takes some beating for people to be here, rejecting the narrative that claims to have their concerns on a personal level, while hoping that's enough to mask that they're just after your endorsement in order to gather influence, and power, for themselves.

It's not everyone who is capable of seeing past their own selves, and that holds regardless of what they claim. You notice this exact same pattern amongst the "counter-culture" who are supposedly "fighting" the status-quo, while being backed by the status-quo.

It's hard for people to see past the utopia they envision for themselves and completely detach from their own emotions, while acknowledging that humanity itself is greater than any individual. It takes some serious degree of self-awareness for anyone to understand, accept, and practice what they learn, and most-people™ simply aren't like that. People just can't see past their selfishness.

Although I am aware that there is selfishness on both sides, you, just for the fact that you are here questioning what is wrong with those who blindly follow the lies they have been told about who they ought to believe, being ready to sacrifice the self-aggrandizing false image of a "martyr who fights against the system", is proof that it's not easy to see the world past your own perspective. It takes a lot for someone to do that.

…or, you are just fishing for attention, and replies. It could be both.

It'll be alright, I think this ended up with no proof whatsoever

Also keep in mind more people are breaking the conditioning and abandoning the Clinton Campaign and her Saudi Donors

Peter Thiel, (((MIlo))) for what its worth, Jenner visited Trump Tower that one time.

I've waited 8 years for this day. 2008 till 2016 has been hell on earth. What a time to be alive. I can hardly wait to see what these interesting times bring us.

it is because you may end up reading far too deeply into things, which can lead you into assuming terrifying possibilities.
knowledge is one sort of forbidden fruit.

Good I hope every one of them kill themselves. Although that said I'd like to see a few hanging from ropes. Too bad Trump is pro-faggot.

Fucking yes, it's disgusting.
Let's make gaslighting great again.

Not really. It's expensive (up to a couple thousand) and not covered by insurance. Plus, to not look like a monster you have to start HRT at the same time as puberty, so going forward most trannies won't have produced sperm at all.

And of course not many trannies are keen on the prospect of being a biological father.

Sage for double post.

Not bad for the first 24 hours.

cuck tier genetics tbh

No, not fishing for attention. Just a bit saddened. Thanks for your response. You've made me consider the real complexity of the issue and why perspective matters.

Perhaps I should have considered this as a consequence when I have already knew the levels of subversion being executed. If there are feminist snowflake lemmings, then assuredly there are transgender lemmings.

I suspect that not a single white male on this board actually cares if whites commit suicide over Clinton losing. It's hard to see past the bias and it appears that I still struggle with detaching emotions.

Damn right, traitors taking themselves out. What's not to like?
The very concept of being a tranny is being a lemming lad. You're a fucking homo that refuses to accept he's gay so you pretend you're a girl instead.
Maybe your dad didn't hit you enough, or maybe too hard, either way you listened to yids instead of listening to desert-mystics and nazi psychologists and now ya wanna cut your dick off.

I know I'll get a lot of shit for this, but we should not be celebrating. These are the weak, the vulnerable, the low energy. We should be trying to help them. Then, if they don't recover or refuse help, we'll send them to Mexico.

top kek

Gays are 1.5-2.5

Trans are .3-.5 percent of the population

what a HUUUUUGH voting block.

Always kill a traitor before an enemy

it's not a tranny. i can't remember her name but she has entire photosets out there.

they are fundamentally broken so they had to be put down either way. the suicides due to watching talmudvision screaming how trump will kill them all only solidify that

This is my attitude towards friends and family, salt is only good when it comes from libshits, I don't like seeing my family distressed and panicking, nor friends whom I care about. I will help people who are not beyond saving and are generally decent, but the cucks and terminal cases of cultmarx can kill themselves tbh.

You don't actually know me, lad. And I don't want to cut my dick off.

Indeed, why waste bullets when we can open these peoples eyes
black, lgbt, latino, they are all victims to the liberal elite, who have pushed them to absolute extremes and delusion
Why waste a bullet when you can add another rifle to the firing squad

The puppet masters are our enemies lads, not the puppets

There shouldn't be, because you're filth, trash, garbage, smut. You've lost the right to call yourself white. All of your ancestors struggle, and for what? So you could dress up like a girl and parade around looking for attention? Fucking despicable. If I had to make a choice, of America being filled with White fags and trannys, or America being filled with Arab Muslims, I would choose the fucking latter, at least they have some fucking form of decency and morality, and I don't give a God damn what any of you say.

Your heart's in a good place but our culture is overflowing with beta's cucks, degenerates. People too apathetic or stupid to protect what they have, who welcome invasion. As a whole our culture has grown soft.

Anyone who would commit suicide over the ascension of the God Emperor Trump is one less person who stands in the way of our ability to actually Make America Great Again.

Mayhaps they do deserve our sympathy, but I can't say I'll miss them.

No, but I know how you think.

Even more proof you're just a fag that doesn't want to accept the fact he's gay and is just pretending to be a grill instead.

Please someone help me, I can't hold all these keks. I'm being buried alive in keks and my sides have abandoned me.

good job user

posting this because its obligatory btw

and this

Some degenerate diaper tranny that showcases perfectly the reason why the NWF is retarded?

Hello, Common Filth, how do you do.

The whole Idea of getting these freaks of the E and back on the T and having them roast their enablers is a entertaining thought. First you have to break them and remind them that what they were perusing was insanity and a guaranteed early death. Just burly skinheads who can't stop with the make up roasting Jews.

NWF is retarded because they live in a part of the country that has a 3000% chance of going underwater in the next fifty years.
Good luck living in Arizona Bay: northern edition.

They're only bad because they kill us (because we killed them to bring "freedumb" and faggotry to them.)

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG

i wish this was a real girl

We can't redpill systematically in any real organized effort, only locally. If someone doesn't actually get to know you, you can't redpill them.

I'm not white. Nice try you desperate faggot ahahahahahaha

I'm actually okay with this, this way the left thinks that half the country outright hates their guts and wants to kill all the niggers. This way they should finally be scared enough to learn their fucking place.

No, they're only bad because they're genetic detritus, redundant genomes bouncing against each other and hereditary mental disorders piling up from knocking up their seven-year-old little sisters for hundreds of years. From a standpoint of intellectual and physical viability, they're nothing less than brown-painted Jews.

nah, first step is to not give a shit what they decide they wanna be as long as they will fight to protect your rights as well as their own. These people are absolutely attached to the idea that democrats and liberals MUST stay in power or their world will be changed, they will be changed and forced to change.

Take away that idea, start to insist that the right doesn't give a fuck anymore, if they vote right it wont matter, if they protect christian values, they will be protected in return, and that the liberals are selling them out for arabs who want to kill them twice as much, they will flip

It's why I started helping not only Trump but the GOP, my area gop aren't cuckservatives and backed Trump, and once the idea that they would lynch me for dating traps went away, I was more than happy to work with them, once I realized I don't have to vote liberal to keep making my own choices regardless of how fucked up they are, I found myself leaning redder and redder

Underrated.

gnu/no.

This type of argument betrays your ill intent. Nobody genuinely on the side of white people would argue in this manner. Blatant bad faith. You're not white. You are going to be punished. It doesn't matter what type of shitskin you are, you are going to suffer the consequences of your actions.

Being a fag is a mental illness, not being a "victim of the liberal elite"
Although the current "chemical" model for mental illness is pushed by the jewish elite so that they can easier create a mullato goy-cattle populace.
When you really look at what causes mental illness it's incorrect response to memetic stimuli, not chemical reactions, fags want to fuck guys because they respond to that stimulus because of internal genetic predisposition to that behaviour or because of external exposure to that behaviour that they internalized.
And nigs and beans can't be redeemed, there's a genetic component to that you're ignoring completely. Genes are just as important as memes, if not more.

Then get out, you're not welcome here.

Well you're still a shame to your ancestors AND you don't even get the right to live here post-SHTF if you stop being a faggot. Should save everyone the trouble, including you and kill yourself

That's true, but are they spreading AIDS to any of the parts of Europe they're invading?

I mean really what difference would it make if you chose the former? Faggots don't breed so America would just die out and be colonized by shitskins.

Good riddance to bad rubbish

It's a personality type. Some people assume the worst conclusion imaginable when something doesn't go their way. But the solution is easy. You need to comfort her with your dick, user.

Unless she's ugly/nonwhite

8*8*365 = 23,360 Tranny suicides during a Trump presidency.

They didn't want to self-hate that much, they only wanted to self-hate somewhat…

The LORD is a just lord.

Self-induced bias confirmation troll, the post.

I've got a lot of faggots on my normie facebook. Some are implying that Trump wants to put them into camps.

I've decided to just play along with it and say that Trump has special super fun summer camps planned for them!

Well done hillary.

You're inadvertently killing degenerates through conditioning.

Yes, they are. The rate of new AIDS infections in Germany and France have been climbing significantly in the past months, and that's nothing compared to the rate by which herpes and gonorrhea have been spreading among them. Why are you so deeply invested in defending these pseudo-Semites?

as they die off they will feel more and more alienated so their suicide rate will grow over time.

What are these people going to do when we meme an actual fag hating racist to power?

Tell that to 2 billion Chinese people laughing at white genocide.

God bless President Donald Trump

LMAO @ NIGGERFAGGOTS

I have a 20/80 split with friends.

We're all seeing what happens when you condition them with learned helplessness and groupthink.

This is getting totally out of control.

i still don't understand.

Well alright they're fucking filth, now why are you so invested in defending "Decadent whites"? (your words not mine)

Doubtful. Besides all it will take is them to get slightly (((westernized))) and they'll die like fucking flies. See Japanese and Korean birthrates

why did it change, coincidentally? it's much more complex.

I thought of some form of tracking

I can't speak for everyone else, nor should I, but you are probably correct.

Although it's easy to deflect this type of attitude as either "sociopathy", or just someone trying to be edgy, I like to believe individuals here do not have the need to rely on each other to be who they are, to think the way they do, or to be reasonable at their own merit, without expecting a trophy every time they do so. Since this vision is sort of self-selected those who require too much emotional support, validation, or whatever other kind of childish handling, won't feel welcomed and any clash of ideals discourages them from ever identifying with it. Therefore any dispassionate response shouldn't come as a surprise, nor will it be interpreted as something bad.

Because unixtime filenames mean only so many images and combinations of images can be uploaded.

Because they're whites. No other reason is necessary. It seems you'd rather signal your morals than preserve your race.

hello? What's going on, sounds like my sort of party?

Meanwhile, in the Berenstein universe, 8 trannies have committed suicide in the wake of Hillary Clinton's win, because that's what trannies fucking do.

They both have to go though, "decadent" whites are just as bad as niggers since they are traitors to their race and the values being a part of that race carries.
GAYS NOT WELCOME

SJWs and liberal media have created such a hysteria around Trump that now it's killing people. They are a fucking disgrace to their own cause.

Are you fucking stupid? Why don't you go defend some white pedophiles while you're at it, or some animal fuckers.
IT'S LITERALLY THE SAME LOGIC.
Also, being against faggots which are at most 5% of the population wouldn't matter to the preservation of our race. They don't breed anything but disease, and to the people living in shit holes with socialized healthcare, they have to pay for the fags diseases.

Self-induced bias confirmation troll, the post.

Survived westernization in the 1920s and the opium wars, scalped Christians up until the 1930's, got holocausted by Japan, had Mao Ze Dong kill several million people.

And they're still here.

But where's the dick bulge?

neato

Are the illegals running away and the other fags running to Canada too? Not even in office and already Making America Great Again. Thats Trump for you.

Keep repeating yourself, nonwhite homosexual scum. I tried being reasonable with you and now you're just refusing to accept facts.

+1

reported.

I said (((westernized))), Japan got westernized late 1800s, early 1900s, but they got (((westernized))) after WW2, and now their young men (and even women it's that bad) sit in their parents house and masturbate to anime all day. Numbers of fags and shit are up too in Japan recently. They're gonna die out if they don't get shit together.

The kind of whites that kill themselves over Clinton losing intended very clearly (especially trannies) not to produce any white offspring, and dedicated all their time, money and votes to anti-white causes. Everything about them is in itself a net-loss and if they off themselves, that is a whole sum of net-losses that are gone.

You seem to believe that the life of a virtuous non-white is preferable to that of a white sinner. Whether or not you're willing to admit it, you're choosing moral integrity over racial survival.
Your course of action leads only to death.

+1

Kek wills it. If you are this pathetic then good riddance.

You don't get it do you? Your Cuckchan tranny cock lust is in fact the kosher shit we fight to keep a semblance of moral integrity. Your trap fucking will set those kids to an earlier grave due to suicide or hormone fuckery the wrecks your cardiovascular system.

I understand why you have selected this tactic, as its efficacy is undeniable when dealing with median to above average IQ individuals. The problem that you've ran into is that it's simply not effective at all when debating those that possess an IQ in or above the ~96th percentile. It becomes desperate and ham fisted at that point, shitskin. It becomes lolcow-tier to your genetic betters. When you attempt to peddle this type of garbage argument to a white man who has devoted years to analyzing (sub)human deception and the tactics of persuasion, you look like another non white charlatan playing games you will never win because your shit genes don't allow for it. We're going to fucking kill you, excrement. Enjoy the time you have left.

Also before you claim to be a white man, understand that I'm going to require proof of your claim. A photo of your left calf with a hand drawn timestamp saying "I am not a shitskin, only a lukewarm IQ faggot" will suffice.

Do you even know what that means? Go back to whining about ebil Trump on Zogbook, degenerate.

PS: We have IDs for reason

We're probably still within the margin of error of the average rate.

Wrong, I think neither deserve a shot. Both are irredeemable. Very cute false equivalence.
I'm not, if whites don't act white then they will just fall prey to the same jewry over and over again, if you give either group even an inch you spell doom for your people and all they create.

Enjoy your ban, nonwhite homosexual freak.

True, you do have a point there. I feel that Trump's election has almost ensured the survival of proud ethnic nation states. It starts with America, everybody else should follow.

A Godly nigger, user?

You cannot reason with these people. They either find the light or remain a libcuck forever.

Now I've made two people angry.

In saying this, you fess to valuing the life of a white of any stripe as little as you value the life of a non-white. You are, once again, willing to decimate your own race simply for failing to uphold your individual morals.

Libertarian detected. There is a reason all successful societies had rules of conduct. A man dressed as a woman is disruptive to a healthy society in many ways. In fact it's an attack on a healthy society, and the offender should be punished.

Literally discussions I had yesterday at work and at a party. Seriously what is it with leftists and logic?

Just about. This guy is the 'godly nigger' poster but with faggotry instead of crossiness.

Kill both. The white cucks who never change and undermine us, and the nigs/spics/whatnot.

you argue like a kike and already admitted to being subhuman in more than one way. fuck off.

Yep, racial gnosis is only the first step, once that has been achieved the goal is mass racial gnosis and then assimilation or death.
Do you even long game faggot? The majority of whites will assimilate, those that don't should not be given other avenues.
>>>/liberty/

A faggots action leads to death as well. It is statistically proven that faggot men die sooner than straight men, I can't remember the exact age. How does 5% of us, IE the filth hinder the survival of our race?

Are you going to write an argument or just call me a stupid shitskin? I just took a shower so I didn't write in on my leg, sorry.

Some OC to share on normalfag media. Give it to those cunts who're crying on stream and shit.

nigger I came on the first exodus from gayniggertits

and what sense does it make to fight it all at once?
You can't, why did Hitler lose? Multiple fronts?
So, what logical and tactical sense does it make to fight every non national socialist white person in the country, versus starting with the puppet masters, who supply the funding, the brainwashing to increase numbers, and the media spin. If you can take them out, these groups are likely to naturally fade overtime
If you take away the media spin, the only traps left, know they have a mental illness, and wont advocate to be like them, but will just get on with their lives. Without the (((media))) you don't have people taking hormones to be trendy or cool, and only to take care of a rare, extremely rare, psychological condition

No

What's the link?

Because Trump did not overtly praise trannies and put them on a pedestal whilst praising how beautiful and brave they are in every interview demanding trannies can use female bathrooms he is viewed by the transgender community as a hater. Trannies being the ultimate attention seeking drama queens will have used that as an excuse to top themselves. Other issues they would use to an hero include being referred to in the wrong pronoun, not getting what they wanted from santa claus, not being constantly positively reassured that what they doing is the right choice, coming off their mind and hormone altering drugs.
Literally anything could happen in the news at any time and you could point to it being the cause of several tranny suicides.

assistedsuicide.org/

It goes to assistedsuicide.org/

redirects to assistedsuicide.org/

FAGGOTS MAKE UP 0.8% OF THE POPULATION. NO MORE THAN THAT. STOP REPEATING PROPAGANDA.

Then I'll keep reporting you until you're made to. Nonwhites not welome, gays not welcome.

No white is ever irrevocably beyond redemption. Your personal nihilism is working to pit you against your own race.

wew lad

no unfortunately some are.

Okay, I doubt that but if that is true why should keep these people that are, by that statistic 0.8% of the population 500 times (there abouts) more likely to get AIDS?

General lie is to claim most are still closeted, but as much as 10% of the population could be homosexual, not counting the fact that homosexuality is a perfectly normal and natural thing meaning 100% of the population is homosexual.

And then they go on about how they're trying to liberate you from your heterosexuality and really you're the one that's not normal for not sucking dicks, because deep down you want that big black cock ripping your rectum.

man the shills are in over drive today.

Lending those hotpockets calories to a good cause.

nice "heh pill" you've got there.

I am not saying we shouldn't try to help. But understand that not every white is able to be saved. I doubt San Fagsisco for instance will be good without purging many of the fags there. You can try, but some are too old or too into it, addicted to the ideas/drugs/sex, that you cannot get them to change.

What fucking reason do you have to believe anything the MSM says?
No one said anything about not slaughtering every single last one of them.

One study reports 70% of homosexuals admitting to having sex only one time with over 50% of their partners (3).
One study reports that the average homosexual has between 20 and 106 partners per year (6). The average heterosexual has 8 partners in a lifetime.
Many homosexual sexual encounters occur while drunk, high on drugs, or in an orgy setting (7).
Many homosexuals don't pay heed to warnings of their lifestyles: "Knowledge of health guidelines was quite high, but this knowledge had no relation to sexual behavior" (16).
Homosexuals got homosexuality removed from the list of mental illnesses in the early 70s by storming the annual American Psychiatric Association (APA) conference on successive years. "Guerrilla theater tactics and more straight-forward shouting matches characterized their presence" (2). Since homosexuality has been removed from the APA list of mental illnesses, so has pedophilia (except when the adult feels "subjective distress") (27).
Homosexuals account for 3-4% of all gonorrhea cases, 60% of all syphilis cases, and 17% of all hospital admissions (other than for STDs) in the United States (5). They make up less than 1% of the population.
Homosexuals live unhealthy lifestyles, and have historically accounted for the bulk of syphilis, gonorrhea, Hepatitis B, the "gay bowel syndrome" (which attacks the intestinal tract), tuberculosis and cytomegalovirus (27).
73% of psychiatrists say homosexuals are less happy than the average person, and of those psychiatrists, 70% say that the unhappiness is NOT due to social stigmatization (13).
25-33% of homosexuals and lesbians are alcoholics (11).
78% of homosexuals are affected by STDs (20).
Judge John Martaugh, chief magistrate of the New York City Criminal Court has said, "Homosexuals account for half the murders in large cities" (10).
Captain William Riddle of the Los Angeles Police says, "30,000 sexually abused children in Los Angeles were victims of homosexuals" (10).
50% of suicides can be attributed to homosexuals (10).
Dr. Daniel Capron, a practicing psychiatrist, says, "Homosexuality by definition is not healthy and wholesome. The homosexual person, at best, will be unhappier and more unfulfilled than the sexually normal person" (10). For other psychiatrists who believe that homosexuality is wrong, please see National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality.
It takes approximately $300,000 to take care of each AIDS victim, so thanks to the promiscuous lifestyle of homosexuals, medical insurance rates have been skyrocketing for all of us (10).
Homosexuals were responsible for spreading AIDS in the United States, and then raised up violent groups like Act Up and Ground Zero to complain about it. Even today, homosexuals account for well over 50% of the AIDS cases in the United States, which is quite a large number considering that they account for less than 1% of the population.
Homosexuals account for a disproportionate number of hepatitis cases: 70-80% in San Francisco, 29% in Denver, 66% in New York City, 56% in Toronto, 42% in Montreal, and 26% in Melbourne (8).
37% of homosexuals engage in sadomasochism, which accounts for many accidental deaths. In San Francisco, classes were held to teach homosexuals how to not kill their partners during sadomasochism (8).
41% of homosexuals say they have had sex with strangers in public restrooms, 60% say they have had sex with strangers in bathhouses, and 64% of these encounters have involved the use of illegal drugs (8).
Depending on the city, 39-59% of homosexuals are infected with intestinal parasites like worms, flukes and amoebae, which is common in filthy third world countries (8).
The median age of death of homosexuals is 42 (only 9% live past age 65). This drops to 39 if the cause of death is AlDS. The median age of death of a married heterosexual man is 75 (8).
The median age of death of lesbians is 45 (only 24% live past age 65). The median age of death of a married heterosexual woman is 79 (8).

You're certainly something else, user

Homosexuals are 100 times more likely to be murdered (usually by another homosexual) than the average person, 25 times more likely to commit suicide, and 19 times more likely to die in a traffic accident (8).
21% of lesbians die of murder, suicide or traffic accident, which is at a rate of 534 times higher than the number of white heterosexual females aged 25-44 who die of these things (8).
On April 25, 2001, the CDC reported that: “We are seeing substantial increases in sexually transmitted diseases among men who have sex with men in multiple locations across this country.”(31, 32)
Homosexuals are responsible for the “first sexually transmitted outbreak of typhoid fever” in the history of the United States. This disease is caused by ingesting human feces. (32)
More than 10% of homosexuals in major US urban areas are infected with HIV. To this day, they still make up more than 50% of reported AIDS cases in the United States. (30,31)
Homosexuals fellate almost 100% of their sexual contacts and ingest semen from about half of those. Semen contains virtually every germ carried in the blood stream, so this is about equivalent to ingesting raw human blood. (6)
Sperm readily penetrates the anal wall (which is only one cell thick) and gains direct access to the bloodstream. This causes massive immunological damage to the body’s T- and B-cell defensive systems. (14)
50% of male syphilis is carried by homosexuals as a rectal infection and can enter through the urethra of another homosexual during anal sex. (7)
 Around 67-80% of homosexuals lick and/or insert their tongues into the anuses of their partners (called “rimming”, anilingus, fecal sex, etc.) and ingest biologically significant amounts of feces (7), which is the chief cause of hepatitis and parasitic infections among homosexuals. (8) This practice is called the “prime taste treat in sex” in the bestseller The Joy of Gay Sex.
33% of homosexuals admit to fisting (inserting the hand, sometimes part of the arm, into the rectum of his partner). (7)
Urinating on each other (“golden showers”) and torture has doubled among homosexuals since the 1940s, and fisting has increased astronomically. (7)
17% of homosexuals eat and/or rub the feces of their partners on themselves. (4)
12% of homosexuals give/receive enemas as part of sexual pleasure. (4)
In one study, the average homosexual fellated somewhere between 20 and 106 men, swallowed 50 seminal discharges, had 72 penile penetrations of the anus, and ingested feces of 23 different men EVERY YEAR. (6)
Of homosexuals questioned in one study, 43% admitted to 500 or more partners in a lifetime, 28% admitted to 1000 or more in a lifetime, and of these people, 79% said that half of those partners were total strangers, and 70% of those sexual contacts were one night stands (or, as one homosexual admits in the film “The Castro,” one minute stands). (3) Also, it is a favorite past-time of many homosexuals to go to “cruisy areas” and have anonymous sex. See www.cruisingforsex.com (NOTE: this site may contain pornographic images–please don’t go to it if you are under age or don’t want to see this type of material. This site is referenced only for illustrative purposes.)
One study reports that 90% of homosexuals have engaged in anal sex, and 66% engage in anal sex regularly. (6)
10% of homosexuals admit to eating feces and/or drinking contaminated enema water. (8)
29% of homosexuals engage in urine sex (“golden showers”). (8)
In large cities, hospitals are often called on to remove objects from the rectums of homosexuals. Sometimes, the homosexuals do so much damage that they have to wear colostomy bags for the rest of their lives. (8)
50% of the calls to a hotline to report "queer bashing" involved domestic violence (i.e., homosexuals beating up other homosexuals) (18).

About 50% of the women on death row are lesbians (12).
33% of homosexuals admit to minor/adult sex (7).
There is a notable homosexual group, consisting of thousands of members, known as the North American Man and Boy Love Association (NAMBLA). This is a child molesting homosexual group whose cry is "SEX BEFORE 8 BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE." This group can be seen marching in most major homosexual parades across the United States.
Homosexuals commit more than 33% of all reported child molestations in the United States, which, assuming homosexuals make up 1% of the population, means that 1 in 20 homosexuals is a child molester, while 1 in 490 heterosexuals is a child molester (19).
73% of all homosexuals have had sex with boys under 19 years of age (9).
Many homosexuals admit that they are pedophiles: "The love between men and boys is at the foundation of homosexuality" (22).
Because homosexuals can't reproduce naturally, they resort to recruiting children. Homosexuals can be heard chanting "TEN PERCENT IS NOT ENOUGH, RECRUIT, RECRUIT, RECRUIT" in their homosexual parades. A group called the "Lesbian Avengers" prides itself on trying to recruit young girls. They print "WE RECRUIT" on their literature. Some other homosexuals aren't as overt about this, but rather try to infiltrate society and get into positions where they will have access to the malleable minds of young children (e.g., the clergy, teachers, Boy Scout leaders, etc.) (8). See the DC Lesbian Avengers web page, and DC Lesbian Avengers Press Release, where they threaten to recruit little boys and girls. Also, see AFA Action Alert.

References
1. Advocate, 1985.
2. Bayer, R. Homosexuality and American Psychiatry.
3. Bell, A. and Weinberg, M. Homosexualities: a Study of Diversity Among Men and Women. New York: Simon & Schuster, 1978.
4. Cameron et. al. ISIS National Random Sexuality Survey. Nebraska Med. Journal, 1985, 70, pp. 292-299.
5. "Changes in Sexual Behavior and Incidence of Gonorrhea." Lancet, April 25, 1987.
6. Corey, L. and Holmes, K. "Sexual Transmission of Hepatitis A in Homosexual Men." New England J. Med., 1980, pp. 435-38.
7. Family Research Institute, Lincoln, NE.
8. Fields, Dr. E. "Is Homosexual Activity Normal?" Marietta, GA.
9. Jay and Young. The Gay Report. Summit Books, 1979, p. 275.
10. Kaifetz, J. "Homosexual Rights Are Concern for Some," Post-Tribune, 18 December 1992.
11. Kus, R. "Alcoholics Anonymous and Gay America." Medical Journal of Homosexuality, 1987, 14(2), p. 254.
12. Lesbian News, January 1994.
13. Lief, H. Sexual Survey Number 4: Current Thinking on Homosexuality, Medical Aspects of Human Sexuality, 1977, pp. 110-11.
14. Manlight, G. et. al. "Chronic Immune Stimulation By Sperm Alloantigens." J. American lied. Assn., 1984, 251(2), pp. 237-438.
15. Morton-Hunt Study for Playboy
16. MsKusick, L. et. al. "AIDS and Sexual Behavior Reported By Gay Men in San Francisco." Am. J. Pub. Health, 1985, 75, pp. 493-96.(17) Newsweek, February 1993.
17. Newsweek, February 1993.
18. Newsweek, 4 October 1993.
19. Psychological Reports, 1986, 58, pp. 327-37.
20. Rueda, E. The Homosexual Network. Old Greenwich, Conn., The Devin Adair Company, 1982, p. 53.
21. San Francisco AIDS Foundation, "Can We Talk."
22. San Francisco Sentinel, 27 March 1992.
23. Science Magazine, 18 July 1993, p. 322.
24. Statistical Abstract of the U.S., 1990.
25. 'The Overhauling of Straight America." Guide Magazine. November, 1987.
26. United States Census Bureau
27. United States Congressional Record, June 29, 1989.
28. University of Chicago's Nation Research Corp.
29. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders Fourth Edition, American Psychiatric Association, 1994.
30. Reuters, Feb. 5, 2001
32. Associated Press, April 25, 2001

Just watch it faggots.

Those whites you think of as irredeemably degenerate are more than likely to be crypto-Jews.

The source for the percentage is the US Census Bureau, by the way.

Its like an early Christmas

Not my expectation of how it was gonna happen but good regardless. Might as well give the rest a hand in roping themselves.

tl;dr

sauce so I can save a link rather than having to copy and paste all that

Yeah I hate Obama.

Well at least you hate fags, but still I doubt it's only .8% of the population.

Oh well those are admitted homosexuals, and what year was this?

The fellow above and below you just posted some statistics kike,

Shit nigga Right Wing Relaxation Squads.

That is not a tranny. It's some british chick who posts lewds on reddit

Already a minute in and it talks about hanging those who betrayed the race.

Then blow your brains out, faggot.

… I gave the sources. Make yourself a pastebin.

Nigger, it’s a fucking statistic. Doubt it all you want; it’s fact. 2009, I believe. And no, there are no more unadmitted ones.

Would you look at that. Stats that say degeneracy is degenerate. Really disproved white exceptionalism by saying that white degenerates who give in to their urges act degenerate.

Well alright it's better than I thought. Probably. Probably not because you're discounting closeted faggots which are a huge part of them

So what the fuck are you arguing? Should we kill white degenerates or not?

While I think this is an overly-simplistic way of explaining it, since reproduction alone is far from being the only reason why someone should stick to their own, in order to preserve the purity of their own identity and genes, I agree with you. Anyone who is too weak to uphold his own values in face of adversity or hostility, allowing himself to become complacent, is probably better off someplace else.

Maybe the adversity they will certainly face, due to their constant state of passiveness, will be enough to explain why they should stick to your own kind, but some of them will prefer death.

You have provided sufficient proof. To be frank I'm quite pleased that you are white and you shower regularly. I'm also disgusted that you are white and spouting the myopic and anti-white rhetoric you have thus far.

My argument is simple. Demeaning and denouncing whites is the wrong approach in a reality where all other races are united in their in-group preference and overt expression of such. Until we possess and undeniably control our homelands, white homelands free of kike and shitskin influence, it is not remotely responsible to focus our energy or aggression on our own people, as misguided and degenerate as they may be.

That correction comes after we have secured a homeland. That correction comes when there are no longer outside threats to our very existence. We will never prevail if we expend our precious energy on things that would not even be an issue if kikes didn't have their fucking hook noses in our business in the first place. We need to remove kikes. We need to remove kebab. We need to remove niggers and spics and all the rest of the fucking shit that is influencing our people and ruining our chances to succeed as we are meant to.

After that is done, we can focus on the internal cancer that is a direct result of all the external cancer that we've been subjected to for generations. The best part is that a lot of the internal rot is going to self-correct. As we purge the Jew the misguided whites will purge themselves, either mentally or physically.

No, because white degenerates are curable- degeneracy in whites is an affect, a way weak-willed whites adapt to fit into degenerate social mores. You're under the impression that it's akin to the degeneracy of the Jews, which is rooted in decaying mental health brought on by genetic stagnation and thus incurable.

HAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

kek is pleased by your laughter

Have you anons seen this twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/796545691598409728

I like how there is no evidence its all just text no video or audio & people are believing it.

Almost every group besides whites except asians and spics kill their faggots.
I agree my concern is people think we can just solve all of our problems by having a white homeland and then just letting everyone be a faggot.
Greeks and Romans were faggots long before kikery

Rehab only works 1 in 10 times. Bullets work a helluva lot better.

well that settles it, Holla Forums is Holla Forums again.

Because they employ kike psychiatry tactics that are designed to fail.
Study Skinner, he knows what the fuck is up and how to modify human behaviour, reform "therapy" and you can likely cure the gay or at least get the gay to hate itself enough to stop the damn sodomy and knock a woman up. Five generations later no more gay.

Again though, once we have a white country, why fucking bother? They're just a problem, one solution may or may not work and costs time and money, the other solution works 100% of the time, only takes 5 seconds, and all you need is a bullet which costs on a high end, 10 cents.

Stormfront genocide for the sake of stormfront genocide I guess. Holla Forums laughs and demonizes ISIS, muslims for being retarded murderous stormfront maniacs and look what we have here.

Once we have a white country see

Once again, you're valuing the life of a financially productive (and, with Skinner-derived therapy, societally productive) white man at 'nothing.' You're a nihilist. Your poorly thought out stormfag ideals are anathema to any successful white society.

Does this represent a statistical uptick in the disturbingly high ratio of trans* suicides?
Nope, sure doesn't.

Those people had to be already unstable to kill themselves. I'm not saying the election couldn't have been the breaking point but rather that if they were already so willing to commit suicide then the way I see it they just used Trump's win as an excuse to do so. Or even worse, they might have killed themselves for unrelated reasons but the world will 'remember' them as the people who killed themselves because of the 2016 USA elections.
People are so damn ignorant. If they cooled down and did some research past twitter hashtags and biased hugboxes they'd know how retarded it is to label any candidate with the evil -isms. America won't turn into a gay persecuting dictatorship because Trump won. In fact all these trans people should be grateful he's against islamic terrorism spreading inside. To any non straight person that should be a relief.
In my opinion everyone's free to fuck whatever they want so long as it's done in the privacy of their bedroom without bothering or damaging anyone else. Of course this doesn't include pedos since they are damaging kids in more ways than one but I don't really care if someone's gay or not. And I'm really grateful we don't have san francisco tier 'prides' in my country. If people want to take pride in their sexuality they should do so without flaunting degeneracy. This turned into a rant but I already typed this much and it's nearly 5.
TL;DR: If you're gonna kill yourself at the very least do so for a good reason, not using something like the elections result as an excuse to do so.

No we laugh and demonize ISIS because they're killing decent innocent civilians because they don't practice the right sect of Islam. Plus they dare stand against the Lion of Syria Bashar al-Assad.

Jesus lad you were doing so well.

Now replace the nouns with stormfront vocabulary and we've got a deal.

Read: "stormfag" as "Skinhead who wants an excuse to kill niggers and degenerates and doesn't actually care about establishing a successful white society in the long term."

You're not bad then, this faggot is getting reported though.

I don't see a faggot as a man, certainly not a tranny.

I don't see how a disgusting public health issue is the same as a decent innocent civilian. Video related.

I don't even want to kill niggers honestly sending them back to Africa would suffice, they'd probably kill each other anyways.

Strawman. Address the statement of mine that you quoted, nigger:
Directly address this if you want to be taken seriously.

Once again. Strawman. Where did I state that I wanted a white homeland where we permitted faggotry? I didn't. Nigger. I said we need to deal with the external problems first, then make sure we had our shit straight as a race and purge the internal degeneracy.

Now we're getting into literal kike propaganda territory. If you knew history instead of jewstory, you'd know that the fucking Romans were never cool with faggotry. They skinned and crucified faggots regularly. The decadant faggot bullshit that is associated with supposed Roman history is a product of kikery. Greeks I can't vouch for, but I don't give a fuck since the Romans cucked them so hard that they are generally just thought of as subjects of the Roman Empire.

Rule number one of not being a massive kike controlled faggot: The fucking kikes lie about everything you dumb nigger. They rewrite and subvert anything they think could expose their bullshit. They kike so hard that nobody questions if they are being lied to.

You may have white skin, but you're no white man. Not yet. You will be one day though. Kek wills it.

nice controlled opposition you've got there. hail eris dude!

Thats beside the point. You're looking for any excuse to justify white-edition ISIS.

Are they stupid? Trump victory means no muslim immigration, and thus a safer place for them.

There are so many anti-whites, degenerates, and subversives in this thread.

GAS THE TRANNIES, VIRTUE WAR NOW

Won't be Holla Forums again until JIDF gets back to manning their posts and making first posts in important threads. Now we have a little grace period in between CTR leaving and JIDF coming back from vacation.

See, that's your issue. Your disgust overrides your willingness to make use of viable human resources. These people can be fixed, made whole again. Ten cents' worth of bullet now could cost your hometown tens of thousands worth of an educated white man's labor.

Fags and racemixers and animalfuckers are worse than pedos. All of them need to hang.

Nice try shill.

We have too much labour and too many university degrees of all sorts. With advances in automation it's going to get more extreme. The more we can cull, the better.

Didn't Trump say good things about LGBTQAYYLMAO at the RNC, then say Jenner can use whatever bathroom it wanted in Trump Tower? Don't they realize Muslim refugees hate them? What the hell?

You're not wrong. The kekworthy part is that I've started to miss JIDF and their (((high verbal IQs))) because they were actually more entertaining than CTR ever was. They legitimately cared about their shilling. CTR was half-assed bush-league garbage from the get go. Proves you can't buy enthusiasm. That shit has to come from genuine passion.

Help me hold these wins Holla Forums I only have two arms and lack the capacity to contain these winnings.

Same. That is very passable.

I haven't had an account in years, but do people not do this? I don't understand how people can hide their powerlevel.

I thought bogs?

The libertarian position is to remove them, not punish them.

It pisses me off the way this is dismissed by rhetorical tricks, like 'male pedophile who only like boys aren't attracted to grown men, therefore they aren't homosexual'
I've tried to find actual text of Psychological Reports, 1986, 58, pp. 327-37 and had no luck. Don't know if it got memoryholed, is behind a paywall, or you have to find a physical copy.

Pretty sure pedos are the worst.

This is because they all believe in the same shit, they don't respect the idea of free thinking in these shitskin countries, there is a very clear divide in them, where as with white people there is no clear divide, there is a tranny in this thread right now, that is a perfect example. If we want to get on the right path, we need to get a set of unchanging morals, it's what every other race has. This is probably a strawman I don't care honestly it's a good point whether you'll just call it a strawman or not.
I didn't nor did I state you did.
We can't deal with the external problem first when we can't even come to an agreement on what the external problem is.
And whatever maybe romans weren't faggots I was under the impression they were.

Not really ISIS aims for a global caliphate, I just want white countries and dead faggots.

There's not tens of thousands of faggots in my hometown, so whatever. Plus if there is tens of thousands of them, we're going to need a whole fuck load of doctors to rehabilitate all these people. Shit you could just use a rope, you can reuse that.

this

The proper acronym is: LGBTWTFBBQAYYLMAOEX+alpha

Got these comments from a Jezebel article titled "I'm going to vomit. How about you?"

sorry, wrong thread

You're full of shit nigger. There is a clear fucking divide. Trump winning the presidency confirms that.
OMG a mentally ill person is here must mean whites don't have a consensus
You're a joke nigger.
Strawmanning intensifies. Whites know what the problem is, nigger. It's non whites.
You're a goddamn leftist.

We're going to fucking hang traitors. Thank you for documenting your guilt for all eternity on the internet.

&Knuckles

No racemixers are the worst.

Pedos are pretty terrible, especially ones that ruin the virginity of many children making them no good to become husbands/wives, and are exclusively attracted to children and lose that attraction when they get older.

However a straight white man whoe marries a straight white female that is 15 years old and who is going to love her and have many children with her for rest of life is nothing wrong.

Also in my country my 15 yo GF is legal.

Fags on the other hand rape a lot, are hypersexual degenerates, spread lots of disease, turn others into fags and thus hurt our birthrate, etc.

Homosexul rape gangs are a thing and they are ruthless.

Racemixers completely and permanently fuck up the racial purity forever.

The very worst deaths ought to be reserved for racemixers.

There isn't a single thing on this planet that pisses me off more than them except maybe jews.

do you know blaire white?

No no no. They are still around. Which is why you have electricity. You will notice when whites are gone by the fact that you have to shit in a hole in the ground and your stomach is permanently in agony due to infections.

Trump is just a gift that keeps on giving

Speak for yourself. Fuck every racist

Song source?

Trannies are genetic garbage freaklings from birth that got no attention from the opposite sex because they were feminine losers. J edgar Hoover had so much of a gayface he looked like a dike, and it's no surprise he was a crossdresser. They are so desperate for attention they disgrace themselves and their families instead of killing themselves as nature intended.

Yes, this is correct. Short, squeaky, skinnyfat beta who gets laughed at? Just become a freak of nature and maybe you'll get the attention mommy and sissy got!

WTF? Pedos don't 'take virginity', they completely fuck up kids, and their futures, from babies on up.

That's not pedophilia.

Pedos will do more to create fags then adult fags will.

lololol where are these cucks coming from?

reported

Sensing a pattern here.

How do pedos not take virginity?

Any non-virgin woman is always fucked up and can't make a good wife.

It's bad enough when PUA's ruin the chastity of so many women of university age, pedos strike them even earlier.

Nothing fucks a child up like being born Elliot Rodgers or Obongo btw.

We're going to fuck you first, cuck.

KEK has had mercy on you, this was the captcha that came up. Instead of being reported, here is a book to read archive.is/cl3qj

This is actually true. I know from personal experience. I was a very late bloomerand had hormonal issues and so I used to post about wanting to be a woman, hating being a man, etc. but I would also say sometimes "I just want to function properly, as one gender or the other, being a man wouldn't suck if I could be a decent man. I used to fantasize about being a woman and how my life would be so much easier. I wasn't stupid enough though to think some surgery, cosmetics, dress, and hormones would ever actually change my gender.

Trannies failed to function as the gender they were born and in desperation try to become the other gender.

I'm not talking about an 18 yo fucking a 12 yo who is into or past puberty (or whatever) I'm talking about people doing worse things then taking virginity, like raping children and hurting them. Or eating if some of the recent emails are any indication.

k, that stuff you're talking about is all rope-worthy, but I still think racemixing is worse.

So racemixers deserve to, Idk, die slightly less comfortably than a (genuine) pedophile. Both need to be exterminated.

I love trans girls (when they're cute) and always will and don't give a fuck.

Guys, guys!

TRUMP HAS ALREADY STARTED TO MAGA JUST BY BEING ELECTED!!!!!

Ahead of schedule and under budget.

I love killing degenerates (especially when they're non white) and always will and don't give a fuck.

The hands can't hit what the eyes can't see.
Rumble, young man, rumble.

2000 to 2008 was pretty shit too.

A fair start. A good one would be in the hundreds.

In psychology when you play to someones delusion that makes them worse, not better.When someone has two delusions then dismantling one, the suicide, while keeping the other, the trans stuff, doesn't work. I could meme but I am actually concerned that people actually think Trump is super Hitler that will actually bring physical harm to others. It's silly.

Where do you live, bitch boy?

Same.
This shit is out of control.

they were sick to begin with

I agree, fuck you.

With such fatass legs like that, you'll be hard-pressed to keep up with the RWDS.

CAN YOU READ THIS FUCKING JOUNALISTS?
IF YOU A RE A JOURNALIST THIS IS YOUR FAULT
NOT TRUMP FAULT
NOW MAKE AN ARTICLE ABOUT THIS FUCKTARDS

YOU KNOW THIS IS TRUE

MANLETS, WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

"Under attack" my ass. You provoked it, you sperged out uncontrollably, and you fix it, little shit. We're not your daddy and mommy here. Learn to properly argue and learn some information security (brotip: listing any personal information on your public Facebook account is a bad idea). Nigger.

I truly fear for the future.

nigga pls kill yourserf

Let's do it. Tranny Wing Death Squads.

They try to fly off the building of insanity, end up dying on the concrete floor of reality.

Too true. They need to be held accountable

LGBTBBQIALELALEILILO people are usually on the verge of suicide on a daily basis, trump winning is probably just a coincidence

So it's a problem when trans people do it, but when 22 soldiers commit suicide a day, it's okay.

yes, zionist forces etc, but the hypocrisy is palpable

why didnt you tell your imbecile friends trump isnt busy legislating who uses which bathroom

Dumb cunt, reported.

What is the daily suicide rate of transsexuals?

These people are mentally ill and kill themselves all the time. 8 per day doesn't seem like a spike to me, but I could be wrong.

this, we won't even hit 25k dead at this rate.

toptrump.gayporn.xxx

They need to stop, will deny use pleasure of killing them

Great negotiating skills there buddy.

I won't be satisfied until 8000 commit suicide because we elected Trump.

LEFT WING SUICIDE SQUADS

Aren't trans people committing suicide at a very high rate anyway? Unless they also happened to be Hillary supporters there's probably no link between the election and their suicide.

BREAKING NEWS

Trannies are offing them selves, this calls for a (((re-election)))

think he'll get dubs by the time he's in office? maybe trips?

You're completely right. Around half of them have attempted suicide. That's 700000 failed suicide attempts (not counting the successful ones).

Being generous, if those failed attempts go back 50 years, you're looking at 14000 attempted suicides per year, or nearly 40 per day

Ultimately, a suicide is self-harm. No matter the circumstance, it's no one's fault but their own. The fact that their delusion focuses on Trump as their imagined object of oppression does not mark him as outright responsible for it, as he literally did nothing wrong. They are just mentally ill and for one reason or another, it drives them suicidal.

According to a private support group, all jews are filthy sons of bitches.

trans youth? is that the opposite of that nigger teen the other day on Twitter saying he was trans 38?

idk nigga, if she trans I'm trans too

Some day in the far future a Jew will use this tweet to add 8 more people to the millions of people Trump personally mass murdered.

Brilliant!

Here's me hoping that John Flynt offs himself soon.

She is right now mentally destroying that kid right now. The damage is already being done.

The time to be sad was when your friends revealed they were mentally ill. The time to kill yourself and your fellow mentally ill degenerates is now.

You niggers are the reason the right has faggots that support degeneracy.

Not to mention it's primarily whites that are having this pushed on them. You want sterilization of whites? Join your spic brother CommonCuckold.

>>>/suicide/

MENTAL ILLNESS

You're an immortal Spirit. Chances are if you were to pay for hypnotic past life regression you'd find you were a woman more often than a man. Certain conditions during child development can encroach upon soul's attachment to the body/vessel. This results in not fully seating into your body's gender and a regression to past life patterns.

Just hang in there and remember you're older and grander than your body. Yet you need to respect your body and gender and use it to the best of your ability.

He's literally the most pro trans Republican ever elected. He had a gay techie give a speech and get applauded for saying he's a gay Republican. He got Republican to applaud about LGBTQ. He said he doesn't know much about trans but he's learning and he says Caitlyn Jenner can use washrooms in his buildings any time. He stood up for gays when they were getting murdered by Muslims at Pulse night club or thrown off buildings by ISIS. How can they possibly spin this to blame these special snowflakes' suicides on Trump, it's absurd.

jej

The Republican platform is still anti-gay.

Mass suicide in the name of #notmypresident when?

czech'd and kek'd

believe me i tried, they would rather believe some prolgbt website article that really really reaches
"TRUMP IS DEFINITELY GOING TO REPEAL GAY RIGHTS, he said in an interview that the justices he would appeal could possibly maybe sorta could happen repeal federal lgbt rights and give it to the states SO HE IS DEFINITELY ANTI GAY AND LOVES THE BATHROOM BILL"

I've said it before, the left is trying to spin this hard, here is an active lugenpress spin here

Most(vast majority) of trannies end up killing themselves anyway. Even the fags, trannies, and "traps" itt will probably off themselves just like trannies do.

OVER 300 CONFIRMED KILLS

he isn't even in office yet and their offing themselves off.
coupled with the fact that the salt is overflowing.
its beautiful guys dam we have a bright future ahead of us

How do we double these numbers, gents?

hahaha noice

what about those hollywood cunts who claimed they will emigrate to canada. I want them to go

I'll take option K please

Bruce is strange. He and everything he represents is absolutely bizarre and disgusting. But then he turns around and supports Trump.