NAZIS BTFO

NAZIS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

dsss.be/hitler-vs-stalin/index.php
archive.is/De8M8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What you're not telling us is that Adolf Hitler is busting a gut laughing his ass off because of the obviously missed punch.
It's nowhere near in line with his face so he's literally dying of laughter.
And this is all an allegory for how the left keeps fucking up, and the nazis just keep laughing.

Low energy tbh. Call me back when you're willing to send millions, including your own son, to die in order to fight Nazis.
Who you used to be allied to.

Is that from some comic on deviantart? I remember seeing some comic there were Stalin was training under Lenin to use the force or wizardry or something.

Look at all the energy she's expending in this wiff of a punch too.
I'd be dying if it were aimed at me.
Dying…of laughter

GO HOME NAZI

How does this make you feel, Aids Bjorn?

Oh yeah, a fat black woman can totally fat through an army of armed guards and punch Hitler in the face without getting killed. Nothing delusional or ridiculous about that at all. #PussyPower #ImWithHer

All this "Nazis fuck off" thing sounds like the big bad villiain overhyping a small time thief to distract the hero.

It's some random Russian webcomic.
Translation can be found at:
dsss.be/hitler-vs-stalin/index.php
archive.is/De8M8

Ah, fuck it. I'll just storytime the thing. It's pretty short and this is a shit thread.

The goofy little "kekeiku means plan" footnotes are pretty funny in an autistic way.

There you go. I like the Chick Tract turn at the end. Given the art style I wonder if the artist had seen one?

You have no power here.

I'm not sure what I meant to do, but I got this far.

He looks like he's sitting at the lunch table and somebody just told him a funny joke.

That almost looks like Hitler thrusting into a giant marshmallow.

It's like they're too pussified to even depict violence against figures they hate.
In the old Comics you'd at least see a bloody nose on Hitler or a bruised cheek to indicate a hit at all.
This is just proof that they can't into violence.

Well compare and contrast. Hitler is clearly in pain here and while there's follow through there's a burst to indicate contact. So yeah, they suck at drawing these days, news at 11.

Ok I definitely saw that one before. So now it makes sense. Thanks fam.

Isn't it interesting to think that if you drew this exact picture, but switched the places of Hitler and the negress, you would go to jail? Hell, you'd go to jail just palette swapping the skin tones, clothes coloring and swastika and star.

*in some european countries

Which ones?

Comics have been agenda driven, propagandist trash since their inception.

Good edit

Germany for sure.