Have you taken out the garbage? Have you walked the dog? Have you filed your taxes, cleaned your room...

Have you taken out the garbage? Have you walked the dog? Have you filed your taxes, cleaned your room, and eaten your spinach?

Y'know what? Today's not a day to be a responsible adult. Today's a day to sit in your underoos on the couch that smells like your underoos and watch some movies with some strangers who are also in their underoos!*

(*we at tedfufu neither condemn nor condone underoo-sitting; it's simply a fact of life)

You may pick one of the following movies:

Gumby
Cars 1
Pocahontas

OR you can select from what's in one of our boxes. What's in the box? Could be anything.
You can pick the Ted box which is a gripping struggle of /lit/+/x/ versus /fit/ and /biz/+Holla Forums
Or the Yaki box which smells like superficial feelings and aping more successful animators

Link is here
original.livestream.com/tedfufu

Voting who gets the all dogs go to heaven 2: attack of the volcano tornado

Voting yaki

Voting Ted Box. For the suffering of Yaki.

Voting Yaki box.

Flipping a Cyandog kit says I'm voting for Ted

Voting Yaki Box

Yaki box.

i want to cum inside klonoas boypussy

First movie of the night is from the Yaki Box, and it's Ducktales: Treasure of the Lost Lamp.

In it, Scrooge McDuck accidentally acquires a being with PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER (in an itty bitty living space) and Furry Christopher Lloyd wants it.

Movie ending soon. Revote, the three choices above or the Ted or Yaki box

VOTE, YOU GANDERERS.

voting teki box

Voting Ted Box

voting joanna box

Let's see Ted box.

Voting Ted box

voting yaki

Flipping a TI-30X says I'm voting for Yaki

Voting Yaki box

Next movie is Matilda, a movie about how even manly women hate bookworm nerds