In your opinion, what was Holla Forums's role was in the 2016 presidential election?

In your opinion, what was Holla Forums's role was in the 2016 presidential election?

1. Red-pilling normies, convincing them that Trump is the right choice.

2. Causing the mainstream media to look foolish by talking about Pepe.

3. Using meme magic to resurrect a dead god.

4. No role, Holla Forums is just a few hundred people and had zero effect whatsoever on the election itself.

1, 2, and 3. Without Holla Forums the world would be fucked.

1 - 3. Is this even up for debate?

I think it was just a natural wave of people who were liberal at one point waking up out of necessity.

Being duped and exploited by ZOG

You guys didn't do shit lol, just sat around tweeting memes and raging on the board and spamming the other boards. Get real faglords

That's classified information.

Holla Forums and kek were instrumental behind the rise of Donald Trump. Trump would've gotten no where without us. It was all meme magic. 1. thru 3. are all true.

Nigger we're real meme magicians. Our magic and our god are greater than the Jewish Moloch and his blood magic.

Now that the Hillary Saga is over. What comes next?

Oh short peoples memory is, yee of little faith

Yeah, totally wasn't Holla Forums and Holla Forums named in the mainstream media several times. Get fucked loser.

Well, Kevin O'Leary might be running for the conservative party of Canada leadership. He's pretty jewish though.

Speak for yourself cuck.
I voted in North Carolina and helped turn this state red.

We were the boogieman of the internet to scare the leftists into irrational and embarrassing fits that made normalfags distance themselves from them.

[x] All of the above

the ritual has only just begun! SI'AL KEK! SHADILAY KEK!

Memetics. It's basically replaced old-fashioned propaganda in many ways (or is it just a new form of it?). It's the world we live in now with social media being a part of most people's lives in the western world. We need to continue to harness it's power in the future.

Anyone herd about Deus Ex? This game was made in 2001 and it predicted the 2016 meme war.

Primarily 1.

Trickle down radicalism. When Trump bought his jet, that 100M eventually made it into the hands of a lot of ordinary folks. Similarly when Holla Forums memes or tries to red pill people, those beliefs end up in the heads of a lot of ordinary people who don't necessarily know where they came from.

I'm more willing to believe that Holla Forums had a more influential role in 2, because even if only normalfags created the Trump pepes I would doubt that kikes would go as paranoid as they did. 1. I believe Holla Forums did have a major influence, but some of it might be contributed to some fags off of Holla Forums, though I myself am not sure. 3. In my opinion I cannot answer because I can't come to the conclusion if kek came directly from Holla Forums'd collective conscience, or if kek was somehow always there, since I don't really believe that a god can die in a way. Problem with kek coming from the collective conscience though brings up the question if kek would somehow always exist anyway as some sort of omnipotent being, but that isn't a question meant for this thread.

Everyone on Holla Forums is quite familiar with Deus ex so I don't think anyone is really surprised that it predicted CURRENT YEAR +1 as people have been saying life was getting like Deus ex for years now.

1) Mass redpills in years leading up to the election which sent out spores everywhere.

2) High energy meme chaos during the election which kept the establishment in reaction mode.

3) Actual meme magic.

god tier tastes user

It was yuge

More than a few times the campaign listened to our input on things and even dessiminated our OC. More in the primary than the general election though.

The guy from shark tank?