Hey guys

> I can't believe how badly the American public picked this election.
> I think we will never see this sort of thing in our lives ever again
> for the folks who are severely disappointed, it is gonna' be okay

Sauce:
youtu.be/5MeCLCO0cjM

So what's going to happen w/ Megyn now anons?

She will get on her knees for Trump like she should have done in the first place

She needs to loose more than her job.

Lose*

I really want her to go away forever.

Her mind?

She's already pretty loose, if you catch my drift

I want to fuck her in the mouth

if you catch my drift

I would choose to sodomize her while delivering repeated donkey punches, ejaculate in her rectum, and then urinate on her after finishing.

If you catch my drift.

Hanged from the neck until dead live outside the Fox News studio.

Someone should make a version of this picture of her with Carson and the rest of them with Trump looming in the background.

I want to hang her from a noose. If you catch my drift.

Bump for support. Would love to see it. Kek

I would say she's an alien. She could be hot but…something is strange about her face. If you took away her hair she would look almost exactly like that batboy from those old Weekly World News tabloids.

Carson's expression says "I didn't get far myself, but I'm pretty damn satisfied."

This bitch was behind the "muh rapist Roger Ailes" coup at fox, not that I really care about fox

That's a frosty maymay fam

Megyn just knew that Trump was going to win, and positioned herself for relevance as an opposition figure of sorts. It's the same shit as with Beck, it only took Beck until election day to figure it out.

You don't have a noteworthy career supporting an office-holder

On closer inspection, her face is making two different expressions simultaneously. I think she got BTFO so hard it damaged her brain.

Two Face meme - one part loves corrupt media, the other part yearns for the God Emperor's salvation.
I LIKE IT, user

she'll probably "accidentally" release a sex tape to regain a supposedely lost audience favor, but secretely it will be to attempt to seduce Trump into accepting her as his pet

You just know she touched herself that night

kek!

The left is megyn, the right kelly..
It all makes since now!

OP is a faggot

When she said people chose wrong she was referring to the polls being wrong. She was shocked about this on the Fox coverage and wouldnt stop going on about it.

My guess is that its CNN using (((editing))) to place what she said out of context. Shes getting the Trump treatment. Probably because she actually had positive things to say about him.

That is called a stroke. Kek.