WikiLeaks MEGA Pack - November 2016 - 562.93GB

WikiLeaks MEGA Pack - November 2016 - 562.93GB
MAGNET LINK: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:stxqmvzmspdy3sf6hbv5ub4palmbqjov
SHARE/REPOST THIS MAGNET LINK EVERYWHERE!!!

Contents:
1. Every WikiLeaks insurance file released to date:

File: WikileaksWarDiaryInsurance/insurance.aes256 – 1.49GB
SHA256 Hash: 15bac5e815a38a998f4705945bd41975b736e7c723cfe851b9ed0e50c49316b4

File: wikileaks-insurance-20120222.tar.bz2.aes – 64.32GB
SHA256 Hash: 61a70c6062ab1712948381d4bd35cbf67aad6365a5bb4723c259fd1e253344c3

File: wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256 – 3.32GB
SHA256 Hash: 6688fffa9b39320e11b941f0004a3a76d49c7fb52434dab4d7d881dc2a2d7e02

File: wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256 – 46.48GB
SHA256 Hash: 3dcf2dda8fb24559935919fab9e5d7906c3b28476ffa0c5bb9c1d30fcb56e7a4

File: wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256 – 325.39GB
SHA256 Hash: 913a6ff8eca2b20d9d2aab594186346b6089c0fb9db12f64413643a8acadcfe3

File: 2016-06-03_insurance.aes256 – 87.63GB
SHA256 Hash: 1df5bcfa13d1e728e6f37a15ba7cd1354e3d1e41b46b1295c3ab835542528bec

File: 2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_EC – 520MB
SHA256 Hash: b231ccef70338a857e48984f0fd73ea920eff70ab6b593548b0adcbd1423b995

File: 2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256 – 1.29GB
SHA256 Hash: 655821253135f8eabff54ec62c7f243a27d1d0b7037dc210f59267c43279a340

File: 2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256 – 2.96GB
SHA256 Hash: ab786b76a195cacde2d94506ca512ee950340f1404244312778144f67d4c8002

2. Entire File collection at file.wikileaks.org/

File: file.tar – 29.62GB
SHA256 Hash: 2976b675234f1ec9dc8edb8c1b7454809f155ecd9914e3389c7f55fa56bc7452

Other Info/Links
WikiLeaks: wikileaks.org/
WikiLeaks Twitter: twitter.com/wikileaks
WikiLeaks Task Force: twitter.com/WLTaskForce
Insurance Files: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WikiLeaks#Insurance_files
Justice for Assange: justice4assange.com/
7-Zip (Freeweare): 7-zip.org/download.html (If/when decryption keys are released you can use 7zip to decrypt the files.)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zgnXMLHk
s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=96829747385419680322
archive.is/I8j3n
archive.is/QV1v7
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/368833659601551360
archive.is/L0jF0
rig*hto.com/2014/02/ascii-bernanke-wikileaks-photographs.html
sch*neier.com/blog/archives/2011/09/unredacted_us_d.html
twitter.com/embassycat
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/18/ecuador-cuts-julian-assanges-internet-access-after-hillary-clint/
twitter.com/EmbassyCat
archive.is/ag30B
pad.riseup.net/p/ProofOfLife
reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/5e6vow/objectively_disprove_claims_that_dead_mans_switch/
livingresistance.com/2016/10/25/breaking-help-tweeted-wikileaks-regarding-assange/
wlchatc3pjwpli5r.onion
wikileaks.org/talk)
pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x93ED732E92318DBA
wikileaks.org/#submit_wlkey
wlupld3ptjvsgwqw.onion/wl-submission-key.html
pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?search=assange&op=index
cryptome.org/2013/07/assange-pk-19days.htm
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/356486078330449921
pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x4828E00202F861C1
seclists.org/bugtraq/1996/Sep/33
voat.co/v/Wikileaks/1435637
archive.is/TdJ4t
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/wikileaks/12140876/Dame-Vivienne-Westwood-reveals-she-visits-incredible-Julian-Assange-every-month.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iV4vBRbXD9g
piratepad.net/7F8X1tfyTY
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/58uk9c/wikileaks_misspells_words_in_their_tweets_and/
imgur.com/gallery/yGXid
twitter.com/fINAL_C0UNTD0WN
twitter.com/m_cetera
twitter.com/fINAL_C0UNTD0WN/status/804448251235569664
schneier.com/blog/archives/2011/09/unredacted_us_d.html
youtube.com/user/maryeng1/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=4),
braingarbagedystopie.blogspot.si/2012/10/assange-gag-no-sense-of-irony-about.html
braingarbagedystopie.blogspot.si/2012/08/rape-brigade-wikileaks.html
braingarbagedystopie.blogspot.si/2012/10/misogyny-and-antisemitism-re-assange.html
wikileaks.org/IMG/pdf/Assange-WikiLeaks-Enemy-USAF-FOI.pdf
polymathpoet.com/about
julianpaulassange.com/
millionmaskmarch.com/wikipoet
OverthrowUSGov.org/)
facebook.com/permalink.php?id=483255675212447&story_fbid=519793778225303
facebook.com/notes/christine-ann-sands/united-states-air-force-m_cetera/941081656014817
facebook.com/millionmaskmarch/posts/801400946638167
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1WSyhlOhSc
braingarbagedystopie.blogspot.si/2012/10/jennifer-robinson-mattie-m-cetera-and.html
twitter.com/fINAL_C0UNTD0WN/status/805020192459866112
archive.org/details/WIKILEAKSFUTUREINSURANCEFILES
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/810813937566543872
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-12-09_WL-Insurance.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/
archive.is/lDeJm
archive.is/lDeJm)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The more people that are storing these files the better if the decryption keys are ever released. Happy WikiLeaking!

FAQ:
1. Q: Why not just get the latest insurance file?
A: We don't know what insurance file keys will be released if they are released. It could be all of them.

2. Q: Muh viruses!
A: Each file can be checked against their SHA256 hash or hash checked by getting the original torrents and there's nothing executable anyway.

3. Q: This is useless/nothing new!/This is a waste of time/bandwidth/space!
A: Is that a question? I get that we may never be able to open these insurance files, but why not have them ready just in case?

4. Q: I don't have a good/fast upload speed or internet connection, should I get this anyway?
A: Yes, there's no urgency right now since the keys aren't released, and any upload speed for seeding no matter how small would be welcomed in the event the keys are ever released.

5. Q: I don't have enough space for all of this.
A: You can use your torrent client to skip some of the larger files in the torrent until it is small enough to fit in the space you have available.

6. Q: Why not just use the existing individual torrents?
A: That has been working for a while but we've reached a point where most people who have insurance files don't have all of them since there's been quite a few over the years, this is an attempt to fix that problem.

7. Q: Other than downloading and seeding, how can I help?
A: Share the magnet link & this pastebin anywhere you can: pastebin.com/zgnXMLHk

bump

ty

No peers yet just released due to the new insurance files from Monday please be patient if you are trying to leech it may take a while to connect.

Is there a proper magnet link? Or just a regular torrent file for the MEGA Pack?

I think the problem is that I was using qbittorrent, and I firefox wasn't showing the magnet links as clickable links on Gentoo so I had to copy paste it to add link to torrent.
But now it says unkown for size and doesn't display any peers…

Here's a torrent if you can't get the magnet working.

s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=96829747385419680322

It says torrent is already downloading, so I guess my copy pasting the magnetic link worked.
Still, no peers.

Sorry, 2 peers, but no seed.

You're downloading the torrent now through DHT, then you get the file info and it really starts.

It's sitting at 0.0% downloaded with 3 peers.
If that doesn't change soon, I'm going to assume this is some sort network mapping effort by some alphabet agency and will delete the torrent.

There we go. Should be going now. Will get faster as we get more in the swarm.

Okay, seems to be downloading now.

Alex Jonestein said yesterday that Wikileaks will be releasing a "Christmas surprise" in December. The man seems to be a veritable fountain of disinfo but every now and then he gets it right. I want to hope for something new. And I'm still waiting for the 33k, goddamn it.

polite sage for gossip

Lets get some more peers here.

Downloaded and saved.

bump

hop on

last bump, need more leeches!!

Is this big?

yes

bump. more leechers please lets go!

They updated their insurance file on November 7th just before the election? I hadn't noticed.

yes it was on their twitter.

good stuff op, bump

bump

Let's get some more peers for a healthy swarm guys! If you have room please leech!

page 23. a little bump

thread preservation bump

going to bed in two minutes. pre-emptive thread preservation bump

Guys what do you think about this?
archive.is/I8j3n
Do you happen to have any previous wikileaks files? How did they do it in the past? Was it always after decrypting?

Any reason why my torrent is sitting at "retrieving metadata"

with zero peers

I'm not sure if they ever released the key for an insurance file before the documents were officially released on their website.

archive.is/QV1v7

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/368833659601551360

"WikiLeaks releases encrypted versions of upcoming publication data ("insurance") from time to time to nullify attempts at prior restraint. "

Bump because of the slide effort "Mods are unfair" faggot spammer trying to hide something..

Are these downloads "safe"?

Does this shit mean anything important? Specifically the last post?

archive.is/L0jF0
https:// beamstat.com/chan/wikileaks/e039a3ff6209f76b767ae02befa640153e8bd2f22b336269647ab8b1bb541237

Sounds like another hoax. They claim they were able to find keys hidden in the Bitcoin Blockchain that unlock some encrypted WL insurance files but do you see evidence of it? And if you find a key that works what could possibly prevent you from doing COPY-PASTE and share it with others? Oh look!:

" Some groups are now going through the same issues we've seen. Our experience was that we lose internet connection, we are unable to copy paste or keep anything on our clipboards, all attempts at encoding transactions into BTC get delayed and do not happen, files on computers connected to the Internet are deleted or moved, etc. That is why I think the best way to spread this is to teach others how to do it and possibly to encode what you feel comfortable making permanent in some crypto currency other than BTC. "

Unable to copy-paste? How convenient. How about this: disconnect your computer from the internet so nobody can remotely control it so you can finally be able to do COPY-PASTE and save it in a text file. Hey guys, I can't copy-paste anything because the NSA is messing with my computer 24h a day! (because it's connected to the internet) But for some strange reason the NSA is letting them post that message on a forum.

"I expect that in the next few days the media will be forced to cover this. The spin will be that these files cannot be verified, do not come from Wikileaks and that no one can recreate the steps to get them. They will probably push false steps that do not work. From what we have seen, most people will not bother to check and believe it. Because the blockchain is permanent and many have copies, I do not think that it will be possible to spin this in this way forever. Anyone can do it in their own homes. However, they have been preparing for this for months. Damage control will be very easy for them because there are really no sites that can be used to discuss this anymore. I'm a still a bit concerned because the steps on how to get the information were available since mid October and very few people tried to do it. It was practically impossible for us to try to discuss this with others on any site. Everyone seems to react violently to the suggestion but I am not sure if these were even real responses. "

Oh really? Practically impossible for them to try to discuss this with others on any site without hostility? Have they tried Bitcoin forums? Many people already have the blockchain downloaded and I'm sure some of them would like to try their treasure hunt.

And since when has the media ever been forced to cover Wikileaks? Most of the time they try to ignore their revelations or try to put a spin on it so that it doesn't look as bad as it really is.

"The spin will be that these files cannot be verified, do not come from Wikileaks and that no one can recreate the steps to get them."

It sounds like someone is preparing a PR offensive against Wikileaks. For example: someone will post fake e-mails supposedly from the next leaks and pretend they found them inside the encrypted insurance file but no one will be able to verify if they're the real thing or not because supposedly everyone who discovers the key can't do a simple copy-paste because the NSA is messing with all their computers – all of them at the same time 24h per day!

"The easiest way to collect the information is on a computer that is not connected to the internet and has no wifi cards. Making a database with relational information of the transactions helps a lot as well. It might be necessary for someone to create a very easy to follow tutorial with code that allows anyone to do this. To this day many people refuse try on their own and simply chose to believe that it is not real. If you care about this, you should spend some time showing people the evidence and guiding them through of process of getting the files themselves. "

Translation: take some time to post messages to incite others to participate in your complicated treasure hunt in the Blockchain – but don't try to find a way to do a COPY-PASTE and share the key to decrypt at least one of the encrypted file that you claim you were able to decrypt using a key you supposedly discovered somewhere in the Blockchain.

The last paragraph is the typical Wikileaks-is-compromised!! talking point and this " There is not even a way to verify the history of a page anymore since they now control the only site that allowed it. " I'm not even sure what it means, a reference to Archive.org or Archive.is being compromised!!! ? Whatever.

It sounds like JTRIG is preparing another hoax, possibly a bigger one this time with the help of the media. If the NYT and the Washington comPost puts FAKE WIKILEAKS DOCUMENTS DISCOVERED! on their front pages – when they did their best to avoid mentioning the scandals revealed by Wikileaks during the election – then you can bet it's a hoax and they're publishing fake news once again.

Before going on a complicated treasure hunt to try to find possible keys to unlock the WL insurance files we should first try to find out if the Wikileaks Bitcoin account posted secret messages before – I mean messages in plain letters, short sentences, things like that.

Or write it down on a piece of paper and type it out from that.

These insurance files, are these files that progressively get published through the Wikileaks websites or are these files hidden until the deadman switch gets triggered?

Well that ain't ominous…

answer here:

I guess they could contain some surprises but they're supposed to be future leaks not yet published.

Well it's true.

You don't need to spam this in every thread. And you forgot to post a link anyway.

no one is seeding

Somebody should to put that torrent / magnet link on the Pirate Bay. I'm not seeding because I lack space on my hard disk.

Will be downloading when i figure out how to get my computer working.

Wow, fucking shills. Can you post evidence that all of these come from WL? _EC _US and _UK files aren't from WL. Anyone downloading this is a fucking moron.

It's not seeding because these are fake. It's an attempt to claim that some fake shill "insurance" archives are real. Probably has a virus as well.

nah I put my incurance files that i had downloaded before to input directory and rechecked and got 90% complete (100) of insurance files) so it seems genuine.

you fucking idiots don't have a clue so i don't expect you to download them anyway.

or, for the matter, understand how a hash works and how easily they could be checked against the wiki leaks ones hosted on the god damn wiki leaks site.

they did

and they used satoshis script to do it for cables file

but still if they would release keys they would probably be clearly marked and easy to find

there is small possibility that since assange lost internet and wasnt able to prevent triggering of dead mans switch key release processs was started but soon suppressed either by govenrment agencies or by wikileaks stuff, so maybe only certain processes were executed so keys could be posted in blockchain but message with instructions on where to find them and how to use them was not posted on wikileaks.org

we dont know anything about infrastructure of DMS key release so we can only speculate, probably DMS includes sending emails with keys to selected journalists and media too

Someone put these on IPFS.

Anything taken from wikileaks at this point needs to be with a grain of salt.

for a single small file apparently

rig*hto.com/2014/02/ascii-bernanke-wikileaks-photographs.html

and that example is taken from about 6 years ago. I presume they used that method to send other messages since but so far I haven't seen any except the latest one.

Possible. But when I read things like that it sounds like this whole treasure hunt through the Blockchain is a bait to make us waste time and energy, at least how that autistic guy is presenting the way it should be done and how the NSA is supposedly messing with his computer.

And if the key is a sentence with a missing word then we're looking for a series of words that looks like a sentence that was released not that long ago

sch*neier.com/blog/archives/2011/09/unredacted_us_d.html

That my suggestion that DeadMansSwitch might be partly triggered was pure speculation, i personally dont believe it.
But it is completely possible that that DMS has some online submit page where Assange or WL staff have to put their keys periodically to prevent triggering. If that is true and if Assanges key is necessary then when his internet was cut they had to do some alterations, which might be risky since thee letter agencies are closely watching each digital step they make.
But maybe his internet was not completely cut. Maybe he just had to promise ambassador he wont shitpost about evil Hillary anymore. As far I know officially he is still without internet, but on thanksgiving he (well I suppose it was him) logged onto @embasycat, deleted two old retweets and posted new tweet.

twitter.com/embassycat

Oh he posted another tweet 14 hours ago.

Interesting: two retweets he deleted, were posted later than WikiLeaks said his internet was cut.
15 October: Cut off Assange's internet access 5:00 pm GMT Source: telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/18/ecuador-cuts-julian-assanges-internet-access-after-hillary-clint/
He lost connection probably later since twitter.com/EmbassyCat retweeted at 11:52 pm GMT-15 Oct 2016 archive.is/ag30B

What makes you think that he is still at the embassy?

I mean the Yemen "leaks" were a joke. He still hasn't signed with his PHP key.

maybe 2 public speeches on IT conferences via phone, Pilgers (very respectful supporter of wikileaks) interview, sweedish prosecutor team and his own lawyers team being present at questioning on 14,15 nov, pamela visiting him twice, he is tweeting from @embassycat, wikleaks.org published two his statements recently, @wikileaks tweeted multiple times saying he is fine…

what makes you think he isnt fine?

some copypaste timeline with half false claims?
or LARPER on Holla Forums claiming he is from wikileaks without providing single proof?

Here are few links disproving most of crazy statements from timeline
pad.riseup.net/p/ProofOfLife
reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/5e6vow/objectively_disprove_claims_that_dead_mans_switch/

But if it fits your parallel universe better then you can believe articles like this:
livingresistance.com/2016/10/25/breaking-help-tweeted-wikileaks-regarding-assange/

Fuck off shill, PGP key or gtfo

Also, don't click this kike's links

retard, learn about PGP before you demand pointless things

ONLY WikiLeaks PGP key that could be trusted is

0x92318dba
0x93ed732e92318dba
0xA04C5E09ED02B32803EB611693ED732E92318DBA

pub 8192R/92318DBA 2015-04-10
uid WikiLeaks Editorial Office High Security Communication Key (You can contact WikiLeaks at wlchatc3pjwpli5r.onion and wikileaks.org/talk) >
sig sig3 92318DBA 2015-04-10 __ 2016-04-09 [selfsig]

You can find it on:

pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x93ED732E92318DBA
Certificate usage: Signing EMails and Files, Encrypting EMails and Files, Certifying other Certificates

wikileaks.org/#submit_wlkey
Certificate usage: Signing EMails and Files, Encrypting EMails and Files, Certifying other Certificates

wlupld3ptjvsgwqw.onion/wl-submission-key.html (this public key has for some reason wrong usage flags)
Certificate usage: Signing EMails and Files, Certifying other Certificates
Because of that some GnuPG/OpenPGP software doesnt allow to use it for encrypting.

We dont know of ANY PUBLICLY KNOWN ASSANGES KEY that would be used exclusively by him.

All of them might be fake:
pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?search=assange&op=index
cryptome.org/2013/07/assange-pk-19days.htm
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/356486078330449921

This one is signed by Ian D. Goodyer (1024 Bit key) so It could be OK if you know trust Ian D. Goodyer, but its way to old dor Assange to still be using it.
pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x4828E00202F861C1

>There is a key referenced seclists.org/bugtraq/1996/Sep/33 but i doubt it's still in use…
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 1996 10:23:26 +1000
+———————+——————–+———————————-+
|Julian Assange RSO | PO Box 2031 BARKER | Secret Analytic Guy Union |
|proff () suburbia net | VIC 3122 AUSTRALIA | finger for PGP key hash ID = |
|proff () gnu ai mit edu | FAX +61-3-98199066 | 0619737CCC143F6DEA73E27378933690 |
+———————+——————–+———————————-+

None of keys PGP key servers on matches fingerprint 0619737CCC143F6DEA73E27378933690

tl;dr Assange doesnt have publicly known PGP key. WikiLeaks PGP key is used by people in Editorial office too, so message signed by it doesnt mean Assange signed it

How fucking stupid are you? Assange is considered captured until he's shown on the fucking balcony. There's way too much that points to the fact that they took him around the 18th.

Also, click your own fucking reddit link and you'll see that nothing has been 'disproven'.

Lastly, kill yourself faggot

wikileaks PGP key revoked?

voat.co/v/Wikileaks/1435637

This sure does seem like they're trying to give us warnings. Together with the misspelled tweets and the changing of dates to 1984. Witnesses reporting that an armed team stormed the embassy.

Too much fucking shit says that Wikileaks is compromised. Everyone needs to double down on their autism and expose Pizzagate to all normies. Most people know that the MSM is full of shit, we just need to push Pizzagate hard enough now while they push "fake news", It will be their end.

That timeline contains falsehoods, for example:

No, look here (June of last year):

archive.is/TdJ4t

It was six tweets, not five, and the so-called 'H-E-L-P HIM' message doesn't even start with H

but we're talking about the same people who created the 'H-E-L-P HIM' rumor

You need a better timeline of events.

no proof that guy was part of Wikileaks. I could have written that post.

can you stop repeating the rumors you read on 4chan or Reddit?

No proof

It's the other way around, they need to provide conclusive evidence that he is alive. This can be done either by an interview where we see both him and the interviewer for example.

There were witnesses who actually saw the embassy being stormed, rumors about a man leaving in a black hood, frantic tweets that can be interpreted as 'HELP', change of dates to 1984, morph cuts in RT interview, weird live voice stream with lots of cut out material. Threats to arrest anyone that records the other voice event. WLanon just adds on top of this and with everything together, we have our fucking doubts.

But why would John Pilger participate in such a hoax? For the conspiracy to work you would need the collaboration of the government of Ecuador and their lawyers, the government of Sweden and their lawyers, John Pilger and his crew, Pamela Anderson, the organizers of the conference in Argentina, etc.

you think the police could launch a raid on the embassy of Ecuador in London and the government of Ecuador would simply pretend nothing happened?

no photos, no videos, just rumors? OK. did you read those rumors on 4chan?

that so-called secret message doesn't even start with H

no, they didn't change the dates to 1984 in October, look at this it was archived in June of last year:

archive.is/TdJ4t

I guess you can thank Adobe Premiere for that and it's not the first time that's been used in an interview, see video here and this comment here

the bad sound quality isn't a proof of anything

I don't know about that but it looks like it was recorded anyway

you don't even know if he's real

I don't doubt you have doubts but a lot of things you say are speculations and rumors and you don't sound like someone who made an effort to fact check anything

The twitter message still spells help, you just remove the obvious letters. John Kerry visits the Embassy and pressures them days before they arrested. The embassy was stormed according to witnesses who also said phones were being confiscated. Airport evacuated, according to some people who claim they were there it was the 18th but media says 21st, also something that they would do to cover it up.

Why the fuck did Pamela Anderson all of a sudden start visiting Assange? Were the CIA trying to poison him like they did Ratner? It's a known fact that several Hollywood celebrities have helped them out for National Jewcurity.

The WLanon makes sense. The DMS obviously did not go off. Also a gag order would probably produce this situation we have right here.

The Argentinian crew looked fucking suspicious. One of them started smiling for no apparent reason a bunch of times and there were plenty of odd cuts.

The RT interview was just fucking odd, the morph cuts aren't at all like in the clips you linked. Just watch this video and understand why that interview is bullshit.
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

How fucking hard would it be to believe that John Pilger is working with the CIA? Where the fuck do you think you are?

Not to mention that the Yemen files were bullshit and a shitload of attachments were missing.

Kill yourself.

And we haven't even mentioned the fact that the whole rape allegation is complete bullshit. The prosecutor is seen a fucking joke in Sweden, and they're all cucks!

oh OK, so you just select the "obvious" letters and ignore the others that don't spell 'HELP'? nice logic. I guess I must be a shill working for the NSA because all I see is 'AHILPI' or 'AHPILI'. maybe it's a real secret message but all I know is it's not 'HELP'

where did you saw that John Kerry himself visited the embassy of Ecuador in London? he was in London to meet Sergei Lavrov and others but he didn't go to the Ecuadorian embassy. he doesn't need to anyway, he can probably call the president of Ecuador anytime he wants.

according to witnesses posting on 4chan or Beforeitsnews or VeteransToday? and the government of Ecuador would simply agree to go along with the hoax and pretend nothing happened?

>Airport evacuated, according to some people who claim they were there it was the 18th but media says 21st, also something that they would do to cover it up.

how can there be a three day difference when there are public witnesses + many photos on Twitter and Instagram of hundreds of people at the airport? it's not just the media saying it happened on Oct.21

her friend Vivienne Westwood the fashion designer is a fan of Assange and Westwood says she regularly goes to the embassy to talk to him

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/wikileaks/12140876/Dame-Vivienne-Westwood-reveals-she-visits-incredible-Julian-Assange-every-month.html

which one of the two? both?

we don't even know if there's really a dead man switch for Assange, it could be a rumor to dissuade governments to try to kill him. the insurance files are supposed to be upcoming publications not some super secret evidence that 9/11 was an inside job or something like that

>The RT interview was just fucking odd, the morph cuts aren't at all like in the clips you linked.

yeah OK, the links only explained what this new feature is (and it was one clip, not clipS) but here's a better video:

youtube.com/watch?v=iV4vBRbXD9g

you're contradicting yourself: why bother using morph cuts in Adobe Premiere if they could have produced a perfectly fake Assange interview using the technology showed in that video?

Since when? You have a theory about that? John Pilger is an "anti-american" reporter and he's a friend of Wikileaks. I don't think a reporter working for the CIA would have contradicted their story about the so-called genocide in Kosovo for example.

I'm on a board that's supposed to be better than 4chan

I'm sure you had time read them all

go back to 4chan and kill your brain cells

How fucking stupid are you? There is nothing but unproven rumors and LARPing that suggests Assange is missing.

WE have many signs of life:
multiple public appearances via live phone calls;
video recorded interview with very respected Pilger;
statements on wikipedia.org;
@wikipedia and @WLTaskForce stated multiple times he is fine, and explained why his appearance on balcony is pointless and even dangerous;
we have photo with Carlos Poveda;
he is tweeting from @embassycat;
people claim they have visited him in embassy

Many claims, people who think Assange is not in Embassy anymore take as proves for their claims were disproven:

All wikileaks is compromised crowd has are claims that Pilgers interview was CGI, while multiple people experienced in VFX said that all those glitches can be failed morph transition effects. And claims that some people saw person with bag over his head taken from embassy, but all pictures of that event were deleted from internet, because NSA can do that for reasons you cant understand (yeah right).

Check facts before repeating made up bullshit.

There is no link to WikiLeaks PGP key in that voat link, it just links to some other random revoked key.

This is WL PGP key: pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x93ED732E92318DBA
Not revoked!
more:

No it doesnt, whoever started spreading this rumor changed order of tweets and left out like 40+ other tweets from @wikileaks with typos.
Check pictures for proof.

Here is a big list (40+) of tweets with mistakes: piratepad.net/7F8X1tfyTY

Some other nuts spelled RETREAT from selected few:
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/58uk9c/wikileaks_misspells_words_in_their_tweets_and/

Oh and message: The Insurance files may have just been released was never posted on WikiLeaks page: here is explanation why some people thought it was: imgur.com/gallery/yGXid

Im really surprised there arent more people that are or have finished downloading this.

Any chance this has already been released? Im wondering why the torrent is sitting at 604 gig now.

I noticed some rumors that @m_cetera controls @wikileaks twitter account?

So far I found no proof of that anywhere:

@fINAL_C0UNTD0WN twitter.com/fINAL_C0UNTD0WN
claims that
@m_cetera twitter.com/m_cetera
runs @wikileaks twitter account

He didnt provide any proof (timing and tantrum doesnt count much), his last tweets mention some session cookies IDs, for which I am pretty sure he doesnt have access too. Even if he somehow saw @m_ceteras or @wikileaks cookies, how can he know twitter session cookie ids for certain users?
I havent looked deep into twitter cookies but I assume cookie id or value isnt just base64 of username.
Looks to me he just pulled some technical words out of his ass thinking that reader doesnt know how cookies work.

twitter.com/fINAL_C0UNTD0WN/status/804448251235569664
the second one, if you missed it, was the session ID. You know, the cookie you use to keep you logged into Twitter.
It think that by the second one he refers to some tweet, but he didnt link anything

Did anyone saw that alleged second tweet?
Did anyone saw any other reasons why one would think she runs @wikileaks?

bump

Why arent there more people downloading this? Making me suspicious by the lack of interest in such a clearly interesting file.

Probably because nobody is buying it, WL is compromised and we need to plan without them.

Insurance files have any meaning only in case WikiLeaks gets compromised. Keys would not be revealed in case everything is fine. So if you think that WL is compromised or Assange has been abducted by FBI, that is exactly when you should be downloading those files.

I thought I was in the Yemen thread.

What would the keys to the insurance files look like? I'm thinking that the keys are already released somewhere.

no idea, but one WL key that leaked out, because some retarded Guardian journalist published it in a book and casued unredacted US cables to leak in public, looked like this:

Assange wrote down on a scrap of paper:
ACollectionOfHistorySince_1966_ToThe_PresentDay#. "That's the password," he said.
"But you have to add one extra word when you type it in. You have to put in the word
'Diplomatic' before the word 'History'. Can you remember that?"

schneier.com/blog/archives/2011/09/unredacted_us_d.html

There were some rumors that 4chan found some keys and decrypted some files but it was all just baiting Holla Forums (pics related)
BitMessage chat also claimed they found something but when called out, denied it and said that this was a drill to prepare us on release of documents when they get decrypted.

I did some research on @m_cetera

As far I researched this Mattie aka @m_cetera IS NOT Mary Rose Lenore Eng (her twitter seem to be @braingarbage, yt:youtube.com/user/maryeng1/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=4), but both are from Oregon. Seems they know each other but arent on good terms anymore. Mary Rose Eng writing style is very erratic, while m_ceteras emails look much more concise.

Details:
braingarbagedystopie.blogspot.si/2012/10/assange-gag-no-sense-of-irony-about.html
In this email from Jul 2012 Mary Rose Lenore Eng is telling Göran Rudling what she knows about m_cetera. This seem the source of all claims that m_cetra worked for USAF.

braingarbagedystopie.blogspot.si/2012/08/rape-brigade-wikileaks.html
She is bashing her in this blog post from Aug 2012 too.

braingarbagedystopie.blogspot.si/2012/10/misogyny-and-antisemitism-re-assange.html
Seems that m_cetera told her this herself in Feb 2012. At that time they were still friends flattering each other.
This seems to confirm that wikileaks.org/IMG/pdf/Assange-WikiLeaks-Enemy-USAF-FOI.pdf is about m_cetera.

This girl (born in 1961) also seems involved.
Christine Ann Sands (also General Sands aka U.S. Militia General Sheriff Sands aka aka WikiPoet, polymathpoet.com/about julianpaulassange.com/ millionmaskmarch.com/wikipoet OverthrowUSGov.org/)
facebook.com/permalink.php?id=483255675212447&story_fbid=519793778225303
facebook.com/notes/christine-ann-sands/united-states-air-force-m_cetera/941081656014817

According to this FB post, host of this interview might be m_cetera, but that is my speculation.
facebook.com/millionmaskmarch/posts/801400946638167 (run by Christine Ann Sands)
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1WSyhlOhSc
Göran Rudling says in this email that m_cetera was one of nicks on WL Central.
braingarbagedystopie.blogspot.si/2012/10/jennifer-robinson-mattie-m-cetera-and.html

tl:dr: Everything is just big clusterfuck of rambling blogs. It seems just like few jealous bitches that competed for Assanges attention.

About claims that @m_cetera runs @wikileaks twitter account I found no reliable proofs.
@fINAL_C0UNTD0WN claimed he has some proofs but he is just trying to make up some claims that would convince poeple who dont know how things work that he proved anything. He didnt provide single link that would support his claims. He is just pulling new pseudo-technical shit out of his ass.
twitter.com/fINAL_C0UNTD0WN/status/805020192459866112

page 23. thread preservation bump

same thing again.

Into our town the Hangman came,
Smelling of gold and blood and flame.
And he paced our bricks with a diffident air,
And built his frame on the courthouse square.

The scaffold stood by the courthouse side,
Only as wide as the door was wide;
A frame as tall, or little more,
Than the capping sill of the courthouse door.

And we wondered, whenever we had the time,
Who the criminal, what the crime,
That Hangman judged with the yellow twist
Of knotted hemp in his busy fist.

And innocent though we were, with dread,
We passed those eyes of buckshot lead;
Till one cried: "Hangman, who is he
For whom you raise the gallows-tree?"

Then a twinkle grew in the buckshot eye,
And he gave us a riddle instead of reply:
"He who serves me best," said he,
"Shall earn the rope on the gallows-tree."

And he stepped down, and laid his hand
On a man who came from another land.
And we breathed again, for another's grief
At the Hangman's hand was our relief.

And the gallows-frame on the courthouse lawn
By tomorrow's sun would be struck and gone.
So we gave him way, and no one spoke,
Out of respect for his hangman's cloak.

The next day's sun looked mildly down,
On roof and street in our quiet town
And, stark and black in the morning air,
The gallows-tree on the courthouse square.

And the Hangman stood at his usual stand
With the yellow hemp in his busy hand;
With his buckshot eye and his jaw like a pike,
And his air so knowing and businesslike.

And we cried: "Hangman, have you not done,
Yesterday, with the alien one?"
Then we fell silent, and stood amazed:
"Oh, not for him was the gallows raised."

He laughed a laugh as he looked at us:
"Did you think I'd gone to all this fuss
To hang one man? That's a thing I do
To stretch the rope when the rope is new."

Kat is going to get married, the last playable costume will be a wedding dress

kek'd

Not to shitpost, but a 9mm.
Take your pick from the variety of subcompact 9mm offerings, if that is the direction you are going

What is the sound of one testicle with the clap?

Well it IS technically a Biomecha…

playing video games has never been more work with it tbqh.

“What!? You’re species was banished to the moon! That’s not cool!” Platinum shouts
“So you guys went through all that to find some rocks? Why?”
“You should really meat Maud pie user.”
“Because it’s fricking cool dude!” says Platinum
“You haven’t even started on your first. You should try it. Double A Cider is world class.”
“Hah! I knew you’d be a light weight user.” Goads Platinum
“It’s not that sweet. It just adds a light tang to the aftertaste.”
“0.01% I said it was the good stuff.”

A) It's time to head out
B) Check on Illiane
C) More preparations (specify)
D) Other

Population:
5 peasants, 1 Thaumaturge, You

Tools: 2 Swords, 1 crude bow, 4 arrows, 8 ice spears, 12 ice arrows
Resources: 0 units of food

Time: late afternoon

dumb frogposter

Us. Do I have to explain?

probably a third world cultural thing.

If that's the case then OP has two choices. Pay latecomers tax or spend every waking hour haunting toy stores.

That was supposed to be a high school in the first movie?

They looked like they were in their late 20s.

Oh look, it's this weekly thread again.

b8

is this Strike Back with ghouls?

The recall failed for them - it was starting to show Dem election fraud, lol.

So now, they try this.

Even if nothing comes of it, it throws a shroud of doubt and controversy onto his Presidency from Day 1. Shameful.

Civic nationalism is not what we have today, we have corporate globalism and value diversity over our nation's core values.

Immigration hurts the members of a nation state and in a more nativist society they have every right as a civic nationalist to oppose it.

Lol smoke some weed and chill out xir

To elaborate: if this board with 30% niggers or something, and every thread was marred with niggers talking shit about whitey, I really don't think the overall charm/demeanor of this board would really be much different.

You risk your life for jewish pig? Unironically tie yourself onto The Rack.

You've fell for Jewbucks? Make your own coffee. It will cost less and taste better.

Yes, but a hot war instead. this has been their game plan for years now

pic related

Have you asked your mom? She supplies some pretty good milk, straight from the source.

stop watching this thinly veiled theatrical performance disguised as "news"

20161107 WLInsurance.aes 256

WIKILEAKS FUTURE INSURANCE FILES

Contains 3 encrypted AES265 files.

Download now for future decryption keys release.

archive.org/details/WIKILEAKSFUTUREINSURANCEFILES

bump.

Has anyone with the insurance files tried random parts of page 101 from George Orwell's 1984 as the key?

This

Did WikiLeaks remove?

2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256
2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256
2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_EC.aes256

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/810813937566543872

@wikileaks

>INSURANCE 2016-12 torrent file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-12-09_WL-Insurance.aes256.torrent … (83GiB) >SHA256:637f6996be1ea0155099df79baf7b7e7be14d17965026f619acf139f9fd55382

file.wikileaks.org/torrent/

Is it so fucking hard to understand that Ass was thrown into a UK prison in Dec 5? He's alive, but in the slammer.

The LARP tripfag and admitted that he was talking shit all that time.

I agree it was LARP tripfag, but person who admitted that it was LARPer was not same guy. That was in another thread and at that point tripcode was already known.

Tripcode was not secure and was bruteforced in at the end of the LARP thread.
archive.is/lDeJm post: No.8303256

check my tripcode

It raises even more doubts if you are implying that the story is somehow valid

A) A wikileaks worker uses a obscure imageboard
B) Said worker is inept enough to use a unsecure trip
C) Somehow easily discredited unsupported coolstory.jpg tier story is somehow valid

The story is bullshit unless proof is presented to public.

I do agree that story was bullshit and that faggot was just LARPER and not WikiLeaks team member.

But the guy who in another thread admitted that he lied in previous thread (archive.is/lDeJm) was not necessarily same guy since tripcode was known and anybody could use it.

Yeah rusisans hacked servers and emails…

Sure it can be only Russians when you use so secure passwords and you never share than insecurely

No they didn't remove the previous torrents for the insurance files, they're still there in that directory, but they added a new one on December 18-19

They werent there from my part of the world.
Even when trying refreshing page from same IP they are sometimes there sometimes not.

Looks like WL servers arent synced.

Interesting. I can see the last four insurance torrent files right now and I can download all of them:

2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_EC.aes256.torrent 08-Nov-2016 00:01 5637
2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.torrent 08-Nov-2016 00:01 13719
2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.torrent 08-Nov-2016 00:01 30839
2016-12-09_WL-Insurance.aes256.torrent 18-Dec-2016 12:07 859993

Page 24 and I'm the only one thinking about preserving this thread and I'm half-drunk? You're all a bunch of worthless faggots. BUMP

Yeah, 28th is the drop. Their 10th anniversary.

HI,

I am a WL source. My name is Taylor Scott Amarel.

My life is in danger. Please do not believe my official cause of death.

Do gods work and do not look back.

please preserve ny name, TAYLOR SCOTT AMAREL.

I will not be here much longer

I'll be checking Wikileaks' Twitter account to see if they release something today.

page 25