Trump's twitter is NEVER coming back

Feels like we lost a bit of communication with him

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/01/the-next-potus-twitter-account-wont-follow-barack-obama-out-of-office
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I understand that feel

Never thought about that. But user, relationships change and grow…I would make the trade off anyday for prez

we will still have the Jeb! smack downs mad his old pearls user, but it's time to do the job and shitposting will have to wait.

4d chess game is over, checkmate. it's ok. he has transcended bantz.

It's okay, user. He's moving on to bigger and better things, greater than we will ever know. He doesn't need us anymore, our little Don is all grown up. He is our President now.

It's an abstract

Huh why would he drop the twitter now? This and his faceberg have proven to be extremely effective tools for putting messages out, if anything he's going to upgrade to the @POTUS account and continue the bantz there

He said at one rally "Remember, if I lose that means no more Trump rallies!" so he might still do them.

He'll gain control of the POTUS twitter though.

PRESIDENTIAL BANTZ SOON LADS

Look on the bright side when he starts campaigning in three years they'll play hail to the chief at every rally and be made to turn the cameras.

Imagine what the @potus twitter feed will look like.

Twitter should die as a company anyways

I hope he uses the avatar from the bottom of this image I know he won't i_i

Or he could just use the reverse 9/11 system (or whatever it's called, those texts most normies cant figure out how to turn off on their phones) and send bantz to everybody (with a smartphone) nationwide

imagine a twitter war between @potus and @dprk

We need the Emperors actions not words.
Now get to work Fuel (((their))) hate of Whites with memes. Even if they see us fuel their hate, they will welcome it. And they will burn in their own fire. A REAL HOLOCAUST AWAITS THEM

Idiot. 2020 reelection twitter. He'll be shit talking Pocahontas

Nah, they'll probably run a fat spic or sheboon. They learned their lesson this election, white hags don't excite the subhumans enough.

Who says? It was clearly taken away from him by Kelly-Ann during the last week of campaigning incase he retweeted something about niggers, but he's the fucking President-Elect. No one is going to hell him what he can and cannot tweet.

He grabbed the presidency by the pussy without kike money or kike media, Putin wants to be BFF's, and Europe is going far-right.

Once the (((EU))) dissolves and they find a way to disarm Jewsraels nuclear arsenal, we're gonna see some serious bantz.

He's already said he will keep doing them.
Sounds comfy as fuck lads.

I hope Donald and Melania have all of the tweets on @POTUS and @FLOTUS deleted before they use them.

We get to troll normies and cucks with authority now though.

Its going to be 10x better.

I like the new look though.

Don't worry user. We'll get the yearly salt mine that is the state of the union. Every year they'll cry.

#DrainTheSwamp
And I hope Trump shitposts from the @POTUS account.

This is like letting a friend go, a friend whom you'll never see again but you know its for the best since he is going to be doing what he loves.

I hope he dumps the teleprompter, but that probably won't happen either

words when your president can start nuclear war

He should stick to the TelePrompter for national security issues

We'll see. Give the man a break - I doubt he's gotten more than eight combined hours of sleep in the last four days.

this

his victory speech was the first time i've seen him looking tired the whole election

Right there's our motto if there was any.

I hope for Trump's sake that he continues shitposting on an imageboard such as this one. What better forum for a bantzmaster like Trump who MUST stay anonymous.

it'll definitely be a non-white. that's a given.

We should be more worried about Clint's twitter.

Its better he doesn't appear in public much for the next months, until he implements all of the first 100 day plan, there is shit in there that will make kikes from all over the world try to assassinate him with things much more dangerous than a libshit nu-male with a knife

they'll try to kill him but he's prepared. his secret service team is extremely loyal to him. many of them love him like a father.

KEK

My first twatter account was for GG and i ended up finding myself triggering liberal scumbags like it was my second nature.
Even with election over i will go on doing this, especially to Tim Wise.
He will eat his words.

>tfw never bleed out as he leans down and whispers "You will rise once more, son. kek wills it. MAGA in the next life, too."
Feels fucking bad, man.

this this this this!
And you thought his candidacy was amazing? Friends, President Trump will troll on the worldwide scale he was always meant to troll on.
Buckle up lads, we're about to enter a realm of bantz that shouldn't even be attainable.
MAGA

Can we talk about Baron? Why the name? Why the disinterested face? Is he a robot? Alien?

Part of the reason Trump is running is because his son got hit hard by vaccines. It's revenge for making his son autistic.

That's…the first time hearing that. Is that actually true?

Trump's grooming him to be another true Donald, so I'd be very sad if his son got hit by this shit.

soon brothers

he'll soon be using the POTUS account though

He has work to do. And considering how much the presidency will age a man and that he's the oldest president ever elected to the White House, he'll need all his energy.

Trump will be sure to hamstring the divershitty squad by "draining the swamp" of Democrat votes by deporting millions of illegals and enacting strict voter ID laws and paper ballots.

I'm pretty sure the Democrats (in their current form) don't have a shot at the presidency for at least 20 years.

this has meme potential

One of his first act will be cutting all federal funding to sanctuary cities. Basically, if they like their illegal immigrants so much, they can have them. They're just not going to get any help from the federal government.

Why don't we apply for the WH social media team then? We'll just be like the Sonic Twitter guy bringing bantz in behalf of the country.

It was 3am after an edge-of-their-seats watch of the Electoral College. Poor kid was tired and sleepy as fuck.

barron is 9 years old and 5 ft tall. he also was most likely up until 3am which was why he looked so awkward and tired during the victory speech.

source on Barron's vaccine claim? I don't think he's autistic.

I wonder if we can adopt him as our mascot.

yeah he's transitioning to @potus

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/01/the-next-potus-twitter-account-wont-follow-barack-obama-out-of-office

The @POTUS twitter will be glorious.

pic related

Trump has 34,000 tweets. They portray a man who would fit right in around here.

That man is now President.

Be happy.

Nigger, his bantz are going to be going around the world in the MSM of every country. You think he is going to be in "act serious to get elected" mode forever.

This is only the beginning.

Nice dubs. Hope they herald something.

Most of the time he'll be Presidential, but I fully expect him to humor us with some minor shitstorms every now and then.

actually this is not necessarily true

@POTUS and @realDonaldTrump are two separate accounts. @POTUS is owned by the gov. so that people can FOIA shit off it.
King Obongo got to keep his personal twitter, President Elect Trump will get to keep his too. Do not despair!

(Checked)
Apparently someone will Remove Samson option, according to the digits. Cool.

But his personal account has more followers tho

That was something that jumped out at me in his victory speech. One of the first things he did was to thank the Secret Service guys.
And that libtards were butthurt about this; someone actually tweeted that he "has no idea what to say, look at him actually thanking the secret service"… no concept of honor or gratitude.
One of Trump's best traits has always been that he genuinely likes, cares about, and recognizes the hard work of the people working for him. Look at that boxer who made the video on Youtube recently. That actually seems pretty typical of Trump's behaviour, based on what everyone says about him.

(Just don't be a contractor and do a shitty job.)

no but hell be using the POTUS account now.

OP was misguided, he has no problem continuing the Twitter rampage. Now, as President Elect, he continues to shit on the media.

REMEMBER THE EMPEROR WILL NEVER ABANDON US

He's back!

Literally can't wait to get emergency broadcasts talking about how fat and ugly Rosie O'Donnell is.

Thanks Holla Forums, I haven't laughed in a week.