it's just keeps happening

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troy:_Fall_of_a_City
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Achilles is fucking nigger.
Killmealready.jpg

This has to be fucking fake.

Is this a joke?
Hopefully people with twatter will ridicule this into cancellation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troy:_Fall_of_a_City
it's a miniseries

Expensive garbage.

Ah yeah I'm sure showing pushback against this won't let them play it up and say "da raciss be tryina shut us down" and use that to market it by saying it's the show that "racists don't want you to see"

They sure have a fetish for niggers.

More like DeTroyt: Fall of a City.

to be fair, it's not like there's any photographs from those times. for all we know they could have been blacks.

Reported
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/oven/

Britbongistan just about to win against the French in the faggot race

not an argument

As history refuses to follow the modern narrative, history needs to be corrected.

Sure as fuck don't sound or look like niggers.

and nothing of value will have been lost

They are going to make all white male characters evil and monsters while making all black characters fucking saints and heroes, right?

They literally made a greek god a nigger.

Do you really think niggers will die for Israel? Enjoy mutual extinction as the remaining mud people will destroy you.

BEIGE POWA

I hope that video sinked with negative votes and comments.

Israel can go rot for all I care

Figures, a kike is not content to destroy the ones they parasite off but would also betray their own kin at first chance.

Well… think about it.

Zeus rapes everything, niggers rape everything. Ergo, Zeus is a nigger.

this is what you get for watching tv

Pretty much. I predict in 100 years you will look in a history book and George Washington will be a nigger, if not outright admitted because American History will be too racist and offensive. I imagine anything like Lincoln Statue will be tore down just like the John Adams monument. The silver lining I guess is you'll be long dead when it happens. But if you have progeny, I feel bad.

I wonder what it will be like when the groids roam the ruins of Europe, hoping to scavenge some ancient and almost magical artefacts of the long gone peoples. What will they think when they look up at the rusted bones of skyscrapers and wonder at how such a thing ever could get made? What tales the tribal squatters will tell around the dumpster fires as they roast a savage unfortunate enough to be born less than charcoal in hue in preparation of eating him?

cisgender heteronormative propaganda tbh

meme it.

Ahahahahahahahahah, HAH HAHAHAA!

"Dat statue is black, nigga, he wuz a brutha fo sho!"

Limeys have won out as the worst anti-white cuckolds for quite some time.

So blatant it's insane.

Nothing same as usual.

JEWED

But that fig leaf is clearly holding a little white dick…

lmao, even your claim to fame, the big shit dick, is a lie

I seem to have triggered you, but if you stopped and thought about my post for a second you'd realize I would have trapped the "WE WUZ" crowd in a logical paradox since they all believe niggers have giant mastadon dicks, so Achilles couldn't possibly have been black because of the small fig leaf dick.
Also, stop getting mad on Holla Forums.

Everytime a nigger or a kike tries to spread their bullshit, they should be shut down by the reality that sistahs can't get enough of that Great White Cock. Deal with it.

Zulu Film with WHite Zulus when?

You really are legitimately mad as fuck aren't you?
Do you want me to post my collection of oil drilling to prove I'm not your boogeyman you little butthurt retard babby?

I don't have as many pics as I thought, but I do have a few webms
Thank you based /ebon/, I wish you hadn't died

Post 'em. That reminds me that I should make some.

no
try not being a butthurt faggot over shitposts and maybe i will next time

Maybe you should try making better posts that don't sound exactly like something a kike would type.

I find it funny that even the tolerant goyim that put this cast together couldn't in their right* minds cast a niggress as Aphrodite.