A Tiny Town in Slovenia Celebrates America’s Next First Lady, Melania Trump

“It is a true fairy-tale story,” Dijana Kosor, a childhood friend who modeled with Trump, told ABC News. “A beautiful and wonderful Melania, a girl from Sevnica, will be in the White House. It is so romantic. She will make a great First Lady.”

“I was rooting for her since the beginning, and today I am drunk from happiness,” Jelancic, now the principal of an elementary school, said. “We will throw a special party in Sevnica for the inauguration in January.”

archive.fo/wYagT

abcnews. go.com/Politics/tiny-town-slovenia-celebrates-americas-lady-melania-trump/story?id=43431328

For some reason this made me tear up a bit.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I swear, it's nuts where life can take you
This whole damn election honestly proves that some real awesome shit can happen

Melania will make first ladies great for once.

What a great story OP, thanks & bamp.

twitter. com/anjamarkovic5/status/796279303633833984/video/1

Touched by destiny.

Yeah, an actual woman this time. Thank fuck.

From FTOTUS TO FLOTUS.
Can you imagine how transvestite Michelle must feel when this beautiful woman will take her place? It will be glorious. Women realize when someone else is prettier than you. Men don't care much since looks aren't the most important feature of a man's life. But women, for them, looking good is one of the purposes of their lives.

Sevnica looks pretty nice, would visit

looks comfy

Now I want to visit.

Beautiful.

Maybe the correct phrasing is: Would Anschluss

It's a good kind of feel, isn't it?

Based mountain croats

While I can't argue about some of the children, Barron and mother Melania aren't Jewish AFAIK

People do become adults and make their own choices for power if they are power-seekers in a Jewish controlled nation (some of his other children)

Trump doesn't hate immigrants. He hates spics and mudshits.

Barron, his true successor, will marry a beautiful Aryan woman.

Last night Barron needed to consult sleepy negro about how to effectively operate while sleepy. Looked like he was tripping-tier sleepy (just being honest don't kill me).

I live in a small town in the rockies. But it's dry and high up here so not "farm". But dat mountain feel still good

Talk shit get hit

Trump doesn't hate spics or mudshits. In fact, he often goes out of his way to suck them off. He's "civic" at most, which is still not good enough to save America in the long run.

Slovenia is pretty cool, those fucks brought a lot of banter to /int/ back in the good ol' days.

Man, that sounds cozy as fuck.

Lovely.
Images like these just scream "White people" when I see it.

Likely traditional, clean, low crime, small population and friendly

Now, in contrast (non-White)….

Idyllic af tbh

Anyone else know feminists that voted for a woman against the sexist donald trump because women's rights that are incensed that this quote "FUCKING WHORE REEEEEE" is going to be our first lady?
The salt will never end, every little thing triggers instantly

I want this sort of thing in America again.
That's so beautiful.

Truly a multicultural utopia. Europe can no longer survive with racist monolithic town like these >>8174727

Jews are going to be at the centre of that. It’s a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Jews will be resented because of our leading role.

I hear you.
I guess you have to go more rural if you want it. It still exists in parts all over the country.

AVOID ALL CITIES
Cities are where the business is and where the business is, (((they))) will also be.

pics related, all America

Well played, user

Yes it is

Thanks. I really could've used it. It's refreshing seeing such beauty.

It's too bad she couldn't be a lady too.

I miss home. I look forward to Christmas and being able to see it again.

It's good to know that places like this do still exist in the U.S., and that with Trump as president, we'll be able to start defending, preserving, and growing them.

It is beautiful, ain't it?

Few more
MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN

White people can do some pretty good things.

Imagine if by some chance Barron is exposed to Holla Forums during these upcoming 4 years

After all of this, I can say that I truly believe that there is some sort of divine force elevating us. Think about it, we managed to win against all odds.

user, pls. Give the kid till at least 7 years from now OK? Don't want his bonds to BestFirstLadyEvar to be broken too quickly.

Salt, pls.

Stop. I can only get so erect.
Just joking. Please proceed. :^)

Checked
Michigan's really beautiful once you get away from Flint and Detroit.

Coincidence? I think not!

He's already here, user.

Very touching story. I appreciate libtards rioting and offing themselves but its good to hear an actual positive story about Trump.

I wish MSM would stop underplaying the insanity of the Hillary supporters on display. Especially when they bring up the slogan Love Trumps Hate because they ain't showing much love or tolerance.

You spelled Asian wrong.

Niiiiiiice. Bump for White pride worldwide.