Donald Trump releases his plan for his first 100 days in office

Donald Trump releases his plan for his first 100 days in office

What follows is my 100-day action plan to Make America Great Again. It is a contract between myself and the American voter — and begins with restoring honesty, accountability and change to Washington

Therefore, on the first day of my term of office, my administration will immediately pursue the following six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:

* FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;

* SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);

* THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;

* FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;

* FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;

* SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.

On the same day, I will begin taking the following 7 actions to protect American workers:

* FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205

* SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership

* THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator

* FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately

* FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars' worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.

* SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward

* SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America's water and environmental infrastructure

Additionally, on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:

* FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama

* SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States

* THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities

* FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won't take them back

* FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.

Other urls found in this thread:

greatagain.gov/
greatagain.gov/serve-america.html
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
naturalnews.com/050772_EPA_pollution_Animas_River_federal_funding.html#
archive.fo/lXaoD
archive.is/NIEFR
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory
presidentialtransition.usa.gov/
donaldjtrump.com/contract/
timesofisrael.com/donald-trumps-full-speech-to-aipac/
youtube.com/watch?v=NOheYyR9AQs
w*nd.com/2016/11/mcconnell-throws-cold-water-on-parts-of-trumps-100-day-plan/?cat_orig=politics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_rockets
boards.4chan.org/trash/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/mar/27/alison-lundergan-grimes/does-mitch-mcconnell-receive-more-money-lobbyists-/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Next, I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my Administration:

1. Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10 percent rate.

2. End The Offshoring Act. Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.

3. American Energy & Infrastructure Act. Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years. It is revenue neutral.

4. School Choice And Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to give parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.

5. Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.

6. Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-side childcare services, and creates tax-free Dependent Care Savings Accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.

7. End Illegal Immigration Act Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.

8. Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.

9. Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values

10. Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.

Shieeeeet

these are beautiful. I printed off all of these so I can check them off as he enacts them

I can get behind EVERYTHING on that list.

INCREDIBLE

wtf what about the gas and the ovens??

Eat that, San Francisco.

This will be interesting.

…and they're wailing about how he's going to gut the EPA

Shit this is a good idea. With the announcement that Obongo will try to speed up TPP into a congress that clearly does not want to pass it, with filibusters fucking everywhere and a President on the verge of withdrawal altogether…
We did it, lads. We won. And we won BIG.
AND THIS IS ONLY THE FIRST 100 DAYS.

He needs to be sworn in tomorrow tbh.

greatagain.gov/

OFFICIAL TRUMP WEBSITE HOLY FUCK GREAT AGAIN DOT GOV JESUS CHRIST ITS HAPPENING

is he really appointing a buddy of Soros as the head of the Federal reserve ?

Maybe he's going rogue? Inb4 suicide via being shot in the head 6gorillion times.

A friend of mine is concerned about how Trump will handle environmental issues
The cancelling payments to the U.N sound great, The U.N has done jack shit for us
But what's this hoo ha about the EPA anyway?

you know what to do

day one after being elected Hillary dog's are already try to leave

first 100 days are gonna be beautiful

B-But the MSM and snarky liberal commentators told me this wouldn't happen! They told me he'd shoa my entire family six gorillion times!

About time really. Its amazing how long they got away with it.

Holy fucking shit. He just straight up gave the biggest "Fuck you," to AIPAC and every other kike currently in our government. It's seriously happening, this fucking madman is taking America back from the kikes.

HOLY SHIT

THE MADMAN DID IT

WE'RE REALLY GOING TO MAGA

Jan. 20th cannot fucking wait. Until then, we have to watch Obongo to see if he will pull a Bill Clinton by pardoning big time criminals left and right.

greatagain.gov/serve-america.html

Ron Paul for Secretary of the Treasury and Fed Auditor

Post yfw you lived to see Donald Trump save the US from it's own demise

REMEMBER TO ASK HIM TO AUDIT THE FEDERAL RESERVE ON THE SITE
TRUMP WILL MAKE EARTH GREAT AGAIN

apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/

We should ask for this

duplicate thread

check the catalog next time

First .gov link I've been okay with.

MEGA

MY DICK IS READY

Hmmmm…

Oh my fucking God.

The numbers Mason! What do they mean!?

I'm sorry for being a buzzkill, but while this is fantastic stuff that I agree 100% with (and this never happened before in my life), it has already been removed from his site and policies described on does not match (see for example education).

I am Italian and I'm hyped for Trump as any other. But I've lived the Berlusconi era and he always said the right thing, especially in the mid 90s, while then doing the exact opposite.

I wouldn't trust anyone until he proves himself by doing the shit promised.

And while I am happy to see that america is not as cucked as it seemed, I shall warn you to not let your guard down.

Nobody is your friend but your close community, not even Trump, not until he proves himself. You americans gave him some well deserved trust, but do not claim victory yet.

I don't get it.

ledditors were rambling about how he's going to somehow completely defund the EPA and make us 100x more polluted than Beijing during rush hour

You know. Infinichan.

Damn i didn't know he was going dry. Burgers, this is going to be a wild ride. Prepare yourselves because (((they))) will do everything to destabilize your country now.

Awesome. Thanks user!

Not just a figure 8, but a sideways figure 8. Infinity. Haven't you guys seen the tarot card banner, with the meme magician and the infinity symbol above his head? Meme magic is real. It's always been real.

Fuck me it was so blatantly obvious I didn't notice it at first.

At least if they have the balls to start WW3 we'll finally be on the right side.

The site is still very very unknown, it's already verified on facebook but only 69 likes!
Hurry up and leave useful advice on the page, the early ones will be the most significant

Mission #1

Build the Wall

Fuck Yes

guac my life into pieces

They will, no doubt, try to kill him.

Kek, even among us, there were people who believed the wall would not be a "real wall", but a way of saying "stronger border patrols".

I like everything I read, but I worry for his safety.

Jeb 2020 user, slow and steady

Light Trump and Shinigami Pepe will drain the swamp and MAGA forever!

JEB! 20!20!!!!!1!

Don't Forget :

SCRAP COMMON CORE.

Ain't gonna be the same with Trump bullying Yeb.

While I think you're advice obviously good stuff in general, a victory was most certainly had this week user. A momentous one.

Not enough about fucking the media, but I guess their time will come.

Libs keep adding shit and losing.
Just blowing them down again and again.

shame that repealing the NFA, nor national constitutional carry are on that docket, but ill be calling my senator and congressmen about those tomorrow anyway.

This worries me a small bit

Why? We're way over regulated.

Catalog.

it allows for tax cuts

*are not on that docket

Don't forget the Firearms Hearing Protection Act as a first step toward burying the NFA.

The ATF has tons of regulations, for starters.

this isn't too edgy, is it?

BUT WHAT IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF THE UHHH OKIE DOKE UHH BUSINESSES UHHH POLLUTE UHHHH OKIE DOKE

[spoilers]Thread.[\spoilers]

i am inspired now to start my own business and maga, who is american and wants a job?

id rather just get the whole nfa by throwing in nationwide legal marijuana (for home use)

IF THE TWEETS ARE AMUSING

NUST FANTASTIC

My worries exactly

Do you think Ill get suicided if I ask him to take out the pedophile elites and the pedo rings?

I have checked the website, but so far i feel very depressed. Any spots for Ostruppen? I'd be more than happy to just help build the wall and shoot some liberals when nobody is looking, is that asking too much?

imo trump should be able to prevent one from being eliminated if he wants
and he should've kept that secret until the first day

Then they'll get punished and forced to pay up for any damages. Ez-pz, no need for regulation bullshit that only hurts small businesses.

I'm joining the military, that's one sure fire way to support the God Emperor. Plus the military will actually not be a pozzed shit hole anymore full of stronk womyn who don't know what the fuck they're doing.

NEEDS MORE HILLARY GOES TO JAIL

You can totally immigrate if you've got good skills, dude. Especially if you're a good laborer. We'll need everyone to build the wall, and then work in the revitalized factories.

The EPA intentionally and maliciously poisoned a river to create a false flag.

naturalnews.com/050772_EPA_pollution_Animas_River_federal_funding.html#

"A July 30 letter to the editor of a local newspaper from a retired geologist appears to have predicted the Environmental Protection Agency's disastrous chemical spill into a major Colorado River tributary that happened just days later.

As noted in earlier reports, tons of toxic water tainted with lead, arsenic and heavy metals poured into the Animas River when a contractor working for the EPA inadvertently breached a dam at the Gold King Mine.

Following the breach, the contaminated water spread downstream into New Mexico, Arizona and Utah, and is approaching Southern California. Initially, the EPA said only about 1 million gallons of contaminated water – which turned the river yellow-orange – flowed into the river, but later the agency was forced to admit that the amount was closer to 3 million gallons.

In any event, days before the incident, retired geologist Dave Taylor wrote to the editors of the Silverton Standard & the Miner newspaper that he believed there would be an intentional breach with ulterior motives behind it.

Planned 'accident'?

"Based on my 47 years of experience as a professional geologist," Taylor wrote, "it appears to me that the EPA is setting your town and the area up for a possible Superfund blitzkrieg."

Superfund is, according to the EPA's website,

the name given to the environmental program established to address abandoned hazardous waste sites. It is also the name of the fund established by the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act of 1980, as amended…. It allows the EPA to clean up such sites and to compel responsible parties to perform cleanups or reimburse the government for EPA-lead cleanups.

Taylor references a June meeting between the newspaper's editors and a representative from the EPA, who reportedly told them "we don't have an agenda" – meaning the agency – a statement which Taylor described as "either ignorant naivety or an outright falsehood."

He went on to lay out "the scenario that will occur based on my experience," in which he says that, after the plugging of the breached dam, exfiltrating water will be retained behind the ramparts, "accumulating at a rate of approximately 500 gallons per minute."

In the long run, he believes the "grand experiment" of essentially putting a cork back in the bottle will "fail." Then, he believes, the EPA will come back and say that, since its plan failed, "we will have to build a treatment plant at a cost to taxpayers" of hundreds of millions of dollars.

"Reading between the lines, I believe that has been the EPA's plan all along," Taylor continued. The proposed plugging plan, he says, was EPA's way of getting its foot in the door "to justify their hidden agenda for construction of a treatment plant."

I've worked almost all my life as a mason ( building-mason, not pedophile-mason), i look forward to getting a work visa for the wall and spend a few months piling bricks while laughing at mexicans. I guess now it is waiting and hopíng for the best.

Especially if Senator Sessions becomes the secretary of defense.

I hope. I really can't wait to be able to blow up sandniggers and trigger every leftist on the Earth at the same time while shlomo kvetches about how Trump is literally holocausting them because they can't influence our politics anymore.

yes please, give me more

sauce?

He's got to fire every single US attorney and re-hire conservatives.

apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
Let's keep it simple and keep him on track. everyone here needs to tell him to end affirmative action and restore freedom of association!

Will you take an engineer?

I'm not that far away from graduation and I'm excited. I want to be part of America.

Yeah I want to come and pour concrete for that glorious wall.

RWDS CONFIRMED

This is the first time in my life I've actually done this pose. This is a dream come true, anons.

YES

It's too edgy. We can push them to the right, but not by being obnoxious. Ask for harshest punishments necessary

That's the face of someone who just woke up from a soma induced nightmare.

Honestly though it should be Germany asking that, considering the UK is the first one to 'GO INSANE' this year.

Why do they have to do all this sneaky shit to justify building a water treatment plant though? If the water in that area is fucked up, why don't they just build the damn thing?

BYE BYE AIPAC

Enforced assimilation confirmed

I love how the (((media))) is announcing
I've been scrambling to find something that WASN'T already on his campaign site. This appears just to be reformatted and made extra pretty for the normalfags. That's good, but fuck the lugenpresse for pretending none of this was being talked about by Trump for weeks.

Stop, Muhammad.

We have the house and senate. This will happen.

Ohshit, Trump is getting ready to cut down the deadwood clogging everything up. I can't wait to see what comes of this shit

I'm still in shock

THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING

I hope he will seriously look into eliminating Spanish language signage, etc, ala The Quebec'a.

If someone is going to live in the country they should learn the language first and foremost. I currenly live around beaners who still CBA to learn English even though they've been here for years now.

Having a unified language is fundamental to a nation's identity, as God intended since the Tower of Babel.

You know, it still feels like a dream
I still cannot believe that we won. It seems surreal, but in a dream to good kind of way. Anybody else feel the same?

Now if only God will remove the extreme liberals from the SCOTUS and the Circuit Judges, then Western Civilization will be all set.

meh. let them speak spanish. who cares? Just focusing on deporting the illegals and limiting legal immigration

Oh user, you have no idea.
Once Operation Wetback 2.0 begins, the democrats will lose about half of their voter base.
Not only that, but the term limits for congressmen will ensure that you don't have neocons or cuckservatives running as republican representatives.
This is just a spark, son.

So one of the interesting things that Justin Trudeau, the PM of Canada, did that I actually am behind is that he created a website that monitors every promise he's made. We should set up a similar site to monitor Trump.

Here's what the site looks like: archive.fo/lXaoD

ehh. because it fundamentally divides the society is why. but I agree that deporting illegals is vital.

also the only beaners I personally know who no habla are illegals, btw.

I suggest each and every fucking one of you do this. Language is extremely important to a culture and while it shifts the US to the right it is not overtly threatening to normies.

It is one of the greatest feelings I ever had.Sometimes I think it is a dream but every time I see those blights on society bitch on Twitter or YouTube, I see them in a somewhat hopeless state that we were in everyday yet we did not bitch or complain. We just moved on with no chimp outs or attention whoring. We just silently gathered strength and waited while trying to no to go insane. We became strong due these hard times now these soft puddles of shit crumbing apart without their special hug boxes and complete control of the government.
The winds of change are upon us and it started with Brexit now the God emperor and soon Europe itself. At the rate we are going we might make uncle Adolf proud. We, the undesirable autists stopped a second dark age and will lead our people to a new age of glory.

WE HAVE DONE THE HEAVY LIFTING NOW WE NEED TO HELP THE GOD EMPEROR

WE ARE GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Pretty fucking amazing.

However once these things hit the Senta/Supreme Court who knows what will happen.

make sure trump knows those 100 days will decide whether or not we decide he's a one term president.

we already got others we can meme.

We have the majority in the senate and he gets to appoint Scalia's replacement. We have this in the fucking bag.

Old news, he published them a few weeks ago but npr is retarded. We had threads about this and his resolutions are pretty based.

how about we focus on undoing the civil rights faggotry first? I don't see language as very high up in the list of priorites. by all means go for it but atleast include this too.
Black privilege has to go.

When will Canada replace their Prime Minister? I have a strong feeling that someone will try to make Canada great again if all of our liberals actually go there.

I have the urge to fill out the application form, attach my resume, and just write 'How can I help MAGA?' instead of a cover letter.

Cuckdeau didn't do shit, it was created by disgruntled Canadians who are tired of getting lied to by politicians. They made this to keep PM Tumblr in check.

If he gets half of this shit done in 4 years, he will have done more to help this country than every president since that niggerfucker LBJ COMBINED.

For the first time in my life, I feel a true optimism.

Me too.

As much as I would really want it, I don't know if Trump is going to lift import restrictions on firearms.

Hopefully his sons talk him into it, but at the very least I have a feeling there's going to be tariffs dropped on imported firearms. Compared to where we are now, that would still be an improvement.

Its going to be a fight.

why is a Kyle Hyde quote on a pic of presman

Me all day today

It's great feeling. I haven't felt this giddy since my dog whelped.

thread theme tbh fam

Get rid of Federal oversight of interstate business.

Kek…

snuck in, it would drain all the power from Heart of Atlanta Motel case, which forced whites to serve blacks

What about the legal immigrants who refuse to assimilate?

AAAAAAAHHH

It's actually pretty good right now. The most likely people to die off would be Breyer, Ginsburg, and Kennedy, who are all in their 70s-80s. Breyer and Ginsburg are Democrats. Thomas, Roberts, and Alito will fortunately be around for a while. Sotomayor is a Roman Catholic and Independent, so she might be more traditional in judgement. Kagan is the only one to worry about. Plus, the GOP is going to easily get through any nominee they want now.

Oh. Oh my.
He knows. The Emperor Himself knows of our deeds, and is thanking us.

Aipac is no considered foreign

Praise Kek.

We're going to keep on winning.

I know that feel. My life is shit, but I can't help but feel that it's all going to be okay.

And if those things don't happen, Congress gets nuked. Goodbye Ryan. Goodbye McCuckell.

FUCKING YES

My mistake then.

user…

its about damn time

Didn't RBG pledge to leave should Trump be elected?

Call me when he cucks himself before the Jewish-tears-wall in Israel. Jews cucking themselves before the US president is quite comforting, actualy.

I would like to see more protections for alternative media (online) and a reassessment of The Patriot Act. A pardon for Assange, whose agency helped secure a Trump presidency by leaking documents to do with the swamp which Mr. Trump aims to drain. Any measures which can be taken to helping keep the internet neutral and prevent social, cultural and informational monopolies from developing, would ensure that everyone online has an equal voice. I would like an audit of the Federal Reserve and more investigations into the market crash of 2008. I would like to see a push for lower political influence from Banks, because they thrive under austerity (when people need money most) and so have a vested business interest in lobbying for the strangulation of the American people. Thank you and God bless.

wat

Hmm, how do I say my resume is digging for Holla Forums?

Regulation kills small business.

This, a 1000 times. He needs to be Presidential-pardoned, granted asylum, and given protected status for the rest of his life. He's a hero for the part he's played in restoring this nation back to greatness, in spite of his illegal activities.

When Mao took power, he wrote a long letter to the Americans, hoping that the two nations could be on friendly terms.
Ideology trumps platitude.

Doing freelance work for an open source political think tank?

You know, I voted against Clinton mostly because I'm a gun nut. I love my fire arms. But honestly I hadn't really considered the Don as a pro gun candidate. But hell given how the house and senate are going to end up, hopefully we can uncuck ourselves. Permanately.

And when we get a better judge on the SC, maybe they'll hammer out something permanate to get it through the fucking libtard's heads that the guns aren't going the fuck away.

Yes, but how to pass that pesky FBI background check?

and all my personal online activities on my social media accounts being a shitlord

By being here, you're kinda fucked for that one. Just like I imagine it to be impossible for a Holla Forumsack to get a high-level security clearance.

I doubt she would. I think she's smart enough to know that the best thing she can do for the Democrats is remain on.

With two left-wing parties arguing over who's more progressive, there is certainly an opening on the right to storm in and snatch the next election (2019). But the opposition has been in shambles since Trudeau was elected and for all practical purposes, he may as well be running the country unopposed.

(checked)
I've passed FBI background checks before. Although I don't have much of an online presence. Only FB and I haven't posted in 2 years.

Trump is God incarnate. He's just saved this country with this alone.

Let me fix that for you.

Check that. Friends & Presidents Trump & Putin should chat about Assange to house and protect him in Russia. Better for all involved.

While that seems reasonable, I hope she carts herself up the Great White North along with all the other liberals heh.

All you have to do to make importing firearms piss-easy again is just strike 922(r) and the sporting use clause from the books.

But then again, the main reasons that those things even exist is because the fucking firearms companies in the US pushed for them to keep their prices up. Rip in piss, Bill Ruger.

Send them to Mexico, Canada has natural resources that would be useful to exploit and libshits always vote against that.

Probably all the Con candidates will be neocons/women but we'll see.

Not all of them, and why not keeping them for large corporations ? Fucking liberals

can't WHOIS this domain at all. .gov sites are guaranteed to be governmental only, right?

also, why does the government have this up when Trump's technically has no governmental power yet?

Alright guys, we've been saying for months that when Trump gets elected, we need to be Trump's harshest critics (coming from the right, that is). So save this checklist (write it down, print it, whatever) and keep track of them like said when he gets into office. If he's slow or hesitant on some of them, we need to get word out and push him to complete them all.

Also make sure you get LOTS OF PEOPLE to fill out the "Tell Us Your Story" form here to make sure Trump knows what's important to us all!

https: //apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/

HIGH ENERGY

uh ok

What part of the site is that at?

Most likely legit, technicaly Trump IS already president, the ceremony is only a ritual. Governmentr personal already started the transition, Obaa is just being a nigger as usual and pretending he's still a big deal.

under budget and ahead of schedule

The "Tell us your story" part.

Guys what will he do with the all in parts where this water? Just wondering

REEE SOURCE

Wall*

Are you twelve?

thx fam

So he lied about puting Hillary in jail? Epic.

Dumbass that is a judicial process, it cant be done by executive order or law, holy shit go take a civics 101.

Once again, /leftpol/ is as salty as it is uneducated.

Do you see these faggots rioting all over in the big cities? What do you think would have happened if yesterday he had not said nice words about her, and that an investigation will happen?

Holla Forums you fucking suck at subtility.

technically he's not president until inauguration, but i understand the government transitioning already.
server seems to be in Ashburn, Virginia, hosted by Amazon. unable to traceroute.

i'm assuming they are hosting this outside of government servers but got clearance for a .gov TLD.

where did you get this link anyway?

This. This is fucking brilliant. He's planning to boil the managerial class out their cushy, parasitical roles.

HOLY SHIT I JUST BLEW A LOAD!!!

THE GOD EMPEROR IS ALREADY MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

WOW BASED TRUMP AMERICA IS GREAT AGAIN

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW INCREDIBLE THIS IS! FUCK YEAHHHHH

nevermind, finding news links to it when i search. it's legit.

found it while salt mining
archive.is/NIEFR

Limit the participation of foreign capital in the media sector?

It's gonna be delicious to watch all those useless bureocrats running around looking for jobs and being turned down for not having anything actually usefull to contribute to society or the economy. I can already taste the salt in the tears.

Should we put together a really well constructed response in favor of National Socialism?

OOOOHHHHH
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

Do it nigga, dont just sit here and ask.

The media's fucked, there's no fixing it. We have to burn it to the ground, wipe the slate CLEAN.

Yes, but just coat it in the words of "America First."

NICE

I really want to do something concrete to help the Trump Administration but I don't really have much to put on my resume or anything……

get rid of voting "machines" and go back to paper ballots.
require ID to vote in every state.

user, I…

Toplel

Do you think Trump's hiring freeze includes national security stuff in the public safety exemptions? I want to get hired, not fired.

video game clans = community leader
game server hosting = basic networking skill
basic programming skills
designed a website
moderate viral marketing experience
moderate social media experience
I know Microsoft cuckfice
=education experience=

fucking lucky

Is it true William Devane will be his Secretary of Commerce?

GHOST OF HITLER CONFIRMED AS SEC DEF

Well, you're the new boss…

Hmm. I'll try to figure something out although I get the feeling my application would be going straight into the trash.

Damn. Foreign citizens can't apply can't they? How does one legally immigrate to the US?

There are top super secret secrets, user. ones prez don't even know without going through a special program.

Two words user;
1) Plausible
2) Deniability
:^)

i just submitted that very suggestion

technically i said "technically," not "in practice" :^)

noice

fair enough

If there was a Holla Forumsack in a position, that'd be great.

probably need to be more publicly known, though.

but just in case, do it anyway

I did my part, will you?

effin brilliant user.

We really need some more statues user

Nationalistic as fuck user. Even better you could hold competitions for artists to compete, maybe even have people do it for free

Absolutely glorious. I wish more people understood the various forms of nationalism. Not everyone needs to die fighting for their country. Paying your taxes, going to work, preventing the environment, all these are forms of nationalism in the sense that we are helping the nation in our own small ways which eventually add up.

I actually want to apply for a commission on humanities so I can redpill it

Trump hasn't sent out a tweet in a long time, is he using another account now?

And apply subpart F-like rules to it so it's not just ownership, but control, and anyone (including foreign firms) or any family that controls more than 10% has to report.

Srs? He just spent 18months turning into a 70 year old man (from a then-68 year old man), fought a battle against every form of human evil imaginable arrayed to stop him, and came out on top of it all.

He deserves a break, lad. :^)

@presidentofthemotherfuckinusanigga

Took me 5 seconds to find sauce, you can do better

Wish me luck fam!

i just hope he doesn't stop talking to us since he won.

I was selected by two teachers twice to go to Washington D.C. back in middle school lmao, but I never went because I didn't really want to at the time. So that's something.

he will user. he will be busy MAGA

apply.ptt.gov/yourstory

I sent Trump a wish to remove burger from Europe.

Ofc he won't. He's just taking a well-earned break and enjoying family and watnot. Plus he has to actually begin his duties as President-elect starting tomorrow (security briefings, etc).

wrong.
correct.

restore freedom of speech in Europe too!

H-he's incentivizing white childbirth

oh my god

To my understanding, the american Congress is full of (((neoconservatives))) who might try to throw a wrench in Trump's plans.

Im not educated enough to see why some things would be important but i dont see any red flags either

I'm honestly getting a stiffy reading through this list. It just keeps getting better and better.

Then you throw a wrench down their gullets.

Trump would make a great Russian tbh.

Thanks for the link user. I skimmed the thread and saw some people suggesting to audit the FED, which is good. Don't forget about dual-citizens in congress

That's because we all white vikings at heart.

Still better than democrat house + senate

OG

Remember we used social media to get Trump elected, we must use them again to make sure he keeps his promises.

This is how we do it. Make the CIA great again.

I all dibs on sekrit spoopy black ops. I called it!

Did my nigga ever release his tax returns? Lol, GOAT

The madman is using a .gov website to brag about his business!

it was globalist from the beginning and always will be

Is there an anime about the vessels?

KILL THE BANK!

Beautiful.
Pics related. White house staff today.

Yeah but it's pretty mediocre. There's a moving coming out in a few weeks though.

This was my suggestion, what do you think Holla Forums?

NOPE

To be russian you must be able to squat, this is what confirmed for me Trump wasant a russian agent.

Technicaly=Not in practice

He is the president because the vote was cast, and he was chosen, he, however, is not yet exerting the office.

Therefore, technicaly. Learn english.

My dick is diamonds!

I'm sure our time will come soon enough though.

So I just landed a nice job out in Portland, pays decently, is something I'd be good at and I'd be working with friends…

I'm going to apply for something in the new administration. If they don't take me fine, I've already got something lined up, but I want to do my part for our nation.

Maybe he plans to prevent the government bureaucrats from stonewalling him by keeping them busy with new directives. But honestly if he just axes the EPA that would be fine. That public-private partnership idea could be a new regulatory structure to fill the void.

In general I approve of these. I suspect he is saving voting and welfare reform to campaign on for second term.

KING NIGGER BTFO

"You will be asked fill out a Personal Data Statement if you are considered for a specific position. You will be asked about possible conflicts of interest deriving from your sources of income; all aspects of your personal and professional life, including organization which you belong or once belonged; speeches you may have given and books, articles and editorials you may have written; legal, administrative and regulatory proceedings to which you may have been a party; in short, anything that might embarrass the President or you if he should choose you for a position in his administration."

>all aspects of your personal and professional life

SAN FRANCISCO BTFO

I like it

What're you applying for? I'm figuring out which departments or whatever to apply for first so I can tailor my letter to it.

Sieg Zeon

I don't even know what I should apply for. I was considering leaving the "desired" field blank and leaving it up to them.

What concerns me mostly is the foot thick file the alphabets probably have on me.

He is already President Elect. That position is given to a man (America will never be ruled by a girl) who gets 270 electoral votes by the FEC.

And has powers to assure transition. So yes, it's the Office of the President Elect which only really exists for about 3 months every 4 or 8 years.

There are tons of positions. Check here. presidentialtransition.usa.gov/

Giuliani has promised to go after Hillary within his powers if Trump decides to appoint him as Attorney General and Trump can also appoint a Special Prosecutor to try to put Hillary behind bars.

He can't arrest her for nothing, but if she has left even one loose end, they'll bury her with it.

Kek yeah. But it can't hurt, I guess. If we're on a list we're on a list. They can try to come after us, but we have the upper hand now.

DRAIN
THE
SWAMP

Oy vey, maybe I should apply for the United States Holocaust Memorial Council?

What about libel laws?

Trump knows how much Holla Forums helped him.

Breddy good, I wrote in mine to remove Commoncore indoctrination program and sue the lying media until it's destroyed as an entity.
Too bad I'm an ausfag, hopefully they won't just trash it.

such poor bait I didn't even notice it as bait

I didn't ask for anything, I just thanked him and declared my undying loyalty to him and his family. That's enough for me.

what's this?

For the Emperor

I didn't use remove nor burger in the message I sent though. I used a positive tone.

We're coming for you, Swedistan. We're going to liberate all of Europe from the yoke of the EU!

HIGH FUCKING ENERGY, LADS

h-hey, that isn't runescape

user, please read it again.
>EPA are heroes, they get your money, the ecosystem is saved

You're not from Holla Forums I can see.

That's just not going to happen. a Constitutional Amendment has to be ratified by at least two thirds of the states, and that's just not going to happen with something like this.

What would be the benefit of this?

This is just going to drain America's resources even faster.

I know a lot of you people here think that this isn't real anyway, but to me that's just sad.

Everything else seems reasonable enough though.

reported for derailing the thread

Would be even better with the additional requirement that bills shall not exceed two pages in length. That would eliminate the 1000-pages bills nobody really knows what they contain…

I forgot

If you think this through to the end, the result would be that you end up with only one regulation.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

It is, actually, try to come off as serious and formal, I just sent in all the evidence gathered from pizzagate and podesta's pedophile ring. I suggest other anons do the same, if Trump cracks pedowood, Moloch is dead forever and there will finally be justice for the victims of ritualized abuse.

Meming a man into presidency of the United States isn't normal, but on Holla Forums it is!

All the EPA does around where I'm from is fuck with people riding quads and/or dirt bikes.on paths through the swamps. They're assholes. Useless bureaucratic revenue collecting assholes.

This motherfucker just makes me happier and happier.

is this nigga trying to get shot?

The list is pretty amazing, considering that Trump is the president.
The Fed (and practically every other central bank on earth) does the exact same shit.

:^)

How long until Deborah Lee James is hanging from a tower made with the material of broken down F-35s?

as a stronk transgender lesbian gluten free hillary supporting woman of colour i object to this statement

i know exactly what my role is, let the men do all the hard work, like dying, while i bitch and moan about every bit of micro-aggression

The last 48 hours have been entirely fucking surreal. I'm really not 100% convinced that reality isn't just some subjectively determined simulation at this point.

ctr pls go

Good.
Israel BTFO!
Globalist's BTFO!
Internet saved, Globalists BTFO.
I hope the environment can take it.
That fucking thing better not break, or Nebraska's water-table is fucked/
I hope Global Climate change isn't a real thing.
King Nigger BTFO!
Good.

Good.
aka Fuck you Mudslimes.
For the rest I am indifferent/unknowledgeable about.

I saw. Trump keeps his cards close to his chest. Who knows what's going on in his head? Is he really a civic nationalist or is he in this thread?

Recommend a repeal/modification of the 1965 immigration act.

what are the chances of someone with no qualifications getting a job with trump? i might put together an application.

are we going to get some new right wing deportation squad jobs? i need some work.

From what I'm looking through, not likely at all but it can't hurt to apply I guess.

I think I will print this off too for the same reason. This is a libertarian's wet dream.

I was going to post this too. The federal reserve's job is to do exactly that. It's their ONLY job! And not letting china manipulate it's currency, first of all how are you going to do that? Second of all, if they stopped doing it, US would be fucked.
Plus, things like getting FDA to approve more drugs… 4,000 on the waiting list. Notice it only says "some" are life-saving drugs. Basically some of those FDA shills got to to Trump. They're already a revolving door of pharma-CEOs becoming FDA authorities and helping their buddies get rich by approving every side-effects laden drug imaginable, now he wants to fast-track that shit? Yeah it sounds like a good thing when they add "life-saving" in there but fuck, you know the drugs are all mostly shit like the stuff I saw recently that's for reducing your chin fat (and comes with a host of side-effects that includes sudden death)
Seriously read between the lines or be better informed about what this stuff would mean. You folks that are like "I agree with ALL of this!" are idiots. As good as any candidate is, you NEVER agree 100% with everything they think, unless you're the candidate.
And really, if you're denying climate change at this point, you deserve to get your head kicked in. Saying it's better to fix water shortages and environmental stuff at home while denying/ignoring the worldwide effects of climate change is like putting buckets under the leaks while ignoring the roof rotting above you day by day.

An amazing anti-globalists plan. If he manages to accomplish even half of his plan, he will destroy hundreds of years of kikes' hard work and sacrifice. Trump better be careful, they're gonna be pissed, they may try to start a war or assasinate him.

Can't Trump also fire useless employees from the Dept of Education and stuff like that and just never fill the positions?

Here's an attempt to make a large vector png of that infinity swirl.
Could put it onto a banner or something.

Naive but it is nice to dream.

IT HAS AN SUGGESTIONS FORM.

Those military faggots that complained how they way military budgets works are shit?
Write there.

Mention everything that's wrong!
You can make the US military great again!

AIPAC is considered domestic

I asked him to put Obama in GitMo and for no more wars for Israel. Please witness me.

Trump isn't perfect, but it's not like people who are researching the effects of global warming are really doing any good at this point. To stop global warming, you need to stop carbon emissions. To stop carbon emissions, you need economic collapse and/or the deaths of 90% of the human race. When you give the word, Trump, RWDS will answer the call. We need a better plan to deal with it, and it's not anything that's on the table now. Either technological innovations or radical solutions are the only way to proceed.

My only complaint is that there's nothing in there about expanding gun rights.

DESPICABLE FOR SUCH A SO CALLED JEW TO SAY GOD BLESS outward jews literally killed Jesus

Looking forward to hearing an updated version of this with more people singing

here's my already sent letter: including typo edition.

Hello President Trump! Woo-wee that feels great to say! I've been giddy all day, I tell ya. I just wanted to say, we need to stop the Marxist agenda in college's across the nation. It's too obvious at this point. I have a friend who goes to Northern Illinois University who can attest to having to read ACTUAL Marxist literature in his "Education" course. He's a Comp-Sci Major, and just took it for credits, but what the hell is going on? In my opinion, all colleges are treating their students like children. College is just the way of life these days, and thank God you're not making it free. If it were free, we would have really no way of knowing who is intelligent because any schmoe could get a "dumbass" degree and declare superiority and therefore reign supreme on Facebook (don't have one myself) and convince all of their friends their liberal/Marxist opinions are the correct ones. Well, I'd just like to say that, I have had it with hearing about white privilege, I have had it with being shamed and feeling too depressed to give a damn about the world. The only thing I care about anymore is politics and by God, I have worn my black MAGA hat every single day since my birthday in March. I knew you would win, no doubt, and I know exactly what you're standing up for. Please, defeat the Red Menace and tell Comrade Sanders and all the Pinko's in the media to seriously FUCK OFF. You say you stand with the majority, and I sincerely believe it. I have read your first day/100 day pans already, and I gotta say I'm pretty damn excited. WE THE PEOPLE, have taken our country back, and it feels damn good. I love you, Donald; and send my loving regards to your beautiful family. Also, fuck George Soros, still can't believe you called that bastard out. Peace, man. Shadilay.

Okay then. Hope you don't run out of buckets.

But the EPA itself is a fucking trap that needs to be dismantled. They dont do shit but cause more problems than the ones they "solve".

I might have went too far. I said that proposed bills should be shortened and simplified so our politicians can read the source material in a timely manner, and so that layman can understand the source material instead of having it filter through a potentially corruptible middleman, and so that layman can see what their representatives are voting for. I also mentioned how bloated bills can harbor hidden agendas.

Then I said we should repeal the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, and pretty much appealed to Western civilization, and minority voting. I made some brief arguments too, but I doubt they will read them anyways. What gets me is that it wasn't even long ago that that shit passed. '65 wasn't that long ago.

Here's a banner.

IMPORTANT REMINDER

It is CRITICAL to fix education.
Most importantly history. So suggest that on the page. History should give accurate information and not hold anything back because of PC.
The Crusades, Hitlers rise, US slavery - people need to know the truth.
History should be learned with understanding, instead of like trivia.
Knowing what the socio-political situation was before event X, what caused it, what was the trigger, what were the results - THAT is history. That is useful knowledge, and not trivia.

Don't forget to suggest to kill of gender studies

Suggest that he consults our friend Stefan.

Maybe mention that Japan did so and it worked really well?

No it hasn't, shill. It's available right here:
donaldjtrump.com/contract/

Yes they do, shill.

100 day contract:
greatagain.gov:

Also, it was delivered as a "contract" to the american voter weeks before election day, in the style of the republican's 1994 Contract with America; non-binding but a promise nonetheless. He would be seriously shooting himself in the foot to back out on it. Kill yourself.

I'm listening. Outside of a global socialist government that distributes goods and services according to need (which still wouldn't solve the core problem of human beings and cows farting), what possible solutions are there that do not involve environmental engineering and new cleaner forms of technology?

YES

Pretty good anons, I know he (probably) is not going full Natsoc, but this is a first step.

My contribution:

Lurk 2 years before posting. There is nothing more important than preserving our environment, but buying into the unscientific AGW conspiracy theory only undermines that goal. Your good intentions are only used to fleece money for a globalist scam.

Why wouldn't it? Term limits would make room for representatives at the state level to move up to the federal level on a regular basis rather than waiting for some old coot to die in office. It's the state level reps that would vote on this not the feds. What nobody talks about is that the GOP dominates the state houses/governorships and I believe is only one or two states away from being able to pass constitutional amendments un-apposed.

What about closed circuit voting machines that have an open software installed. I'm also sure there's a way to introduce an audit trail on these machines.

The only reason virtual machines suck is because the corrupt politicians want them to suck.

This is great, the israelites and saudis are shitting their pants right now.

There's only 3 parts that piss me off.

1. That they hold illegal imigrants in prison instead of just killing them.
2. That prisons are even going to be a thing anymore, just replace them with work camps, rehabilitation, and death sentences; prisons are fucking stupid wasteful institutions that just create dependent welfare monkey criminals that can never get proper jobs when they get out since nobody wants to hire them.
3. Eldercare… just euthanise the oldfucks. I consider it my own personal duty to just off myself rather than burden people when I get too old and sick.

I think we already know his plan for his first 100 days in office.

hold him to his promises

There must be a tangible record of every vote. Incorruptible digital voting is an unattainable pipe dream given human nature, especially in politics.

before I became redpilled I was a radical green / environmentalist / anarchoprimitivst

Climate change is an overblown issue. We have thousands of other environmental threats that need to be addressed.

Just send it brah, we should present our ideas to him in a hundred different ways, and he'll see they are good, and accept them.

Didn't you guys get fired already?

Who is paying you now???
——————————————————

I made sure to mention he should bring his own people to prevent him from being threatened when he gets "The Talk" along with details of the Child Trafficking Ring in DC.

Should I use my real name?

Don't paper ballots have that problem as well? If the software is openly displayed in public, under threat of prosecution, and if an audit trail would be established, i.e. voter ID + a huge database, how could these machines pose any problem. The only reason they were used and rigged in the first place is because politicians thought the people would be intellectually intimidated to look into the methodology of these machines. The truth is that all you need is a basic program that logs button presses into a database.

Even FOSS isn't as good as paper and pencil.
That's effectively what eldercare is, if you've ever had an elderly relative die in recent years you'd know it's just a way for them to die with as little pain as possible.

Someone message Trump and ask him to properly fund Holla Forums after all we did for him.

Make Holla Forums Great Again, fix all of its coding problems, get it better servers, etc.

Also he doesn't mean completely kill of environmental research and protection, we're not going to be China or Africa.
He wants to eliminate a large money-sink created by the false premise that individuals can stop the natural cycle of warming and cooling of the planet by paying a tax and driving faggy cars.

…but they take years or months to die and get bled of all their money. It's happening to my Grandpa right now. I'm going to end up inheriting absolutely nothing and thus will still have to live in my parents basement because I can't afford to move out thanks to Chinese raising property values way too much. It's insane and unethical. All those resources should go to the youth not dying alzheimer's patients.

ANATOLIAN RECONQUISTA

THE EMPEROR PROVIDES!

TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!

Jesus Christ Canada isn't its own giant island
Ireland isn't North of Canada
China isn't on the east coast of Canada

Do you live in a shit state? same shit happened with me and they just gave him pain meds whenever he wanted them and his insurance covered most of it. Then again he had some fucked spinal fluid shit that gave him massive heart failure after like a week in the hospital.

Single patriotic tear…

of course you dipshit

YES

Cut me some slack, faggot! It's not like it was normal for any of us to trust the gubermint.

More importantly, it's not just 1 but 2 of them. It's both hitler dubs and infinity.

The best thing to help the environment is mass cullings of degenerates, niggers, and chinks and killing corrupt businessmen that disregard environmental protections.

WOW! I'm pretty jealous.
Grüße aus Deutschland.

I am so happy.

I have a boner 50 feet long, this is amazing by itself.

It probably won't. Bet the kikes running these legislation have "booby-trapped" the entire industry into being fully dependent on (((them))) when it comes to conservation.

We'd better warn the God Emperor he's walking into a trap with that.

t. bachelor-level environmental engineer

I live in Ontario. Don't believe the lies about our medicare system. I have suffered health problems anll my life and government has never helped. Practically everything gets considered "cosmetic" or some other bullshit excuse for government not to pay, even when it's completely disrupting your ability to function every day. We also have no help for if you have mental issues, except a bunch of shrinks that will drug you with ineffetive bullshit. I don't even go to the hospital for anything anymore, not lacerations, not sickness, not vomiting, nothing. We may as well have no healthcare here. I guess some Canadians manage to get stuff from government to keep them alive but certainly not recovering. I hate Canadian healthcare so fucking much.

Israel won't like that and congress will fight him every step of the way.

Montreal shows otherwise

see

And congress has to approve this… Did Trump really think this through?

"engineer"

I see nothing wrong with that.

I don't think this route would work. Trump would then have to suffer accusations of colluding with Assange.

A better solution is to simply drop the pressure that the US were putting on Sweden/UK to hold him there. Without that pressure, Assange will be able to get a fair trial and once again be a free man.

Yeah, and the Federal Reserve is as federal as Federal Express.

hey fbi, how's the day going?

Yesterday - Restore relations with Russia
Today - Unfuck everything libshits fucked

He's doing it faster than Hitler

Guys, he needs to go after the Clintons. He needs to sick his AT after them, make them pay for all their lies and the shitfest that is the Clinton foundation.
Obliterate their whole filthy cabal, burn out every foxhole of their so they don't come back in 4 years.

LOCK HER UP!

We were supposed to McGyver small dams an shit.

More accurate translation into English would be "Sylviculturist" though.

I am in favour of shutting pharmacies down completely. People need to learn to live without drugs or to just die.

It's easy to say that but then you think about your family.

YOU'RE FIRED

Pacifist cucks please go, how the fuck is that user supposedly FBI? He's not baiting you into a honeypot.

All he needs to do is make Christie AG, Christie will probably do what's needed, though a new FBI director is probably needed

What? I will personally execute my own family when RWDS come through. They are bluepills, race traitors, just complete garbage. Most of the Amish around here don't have medicare and they get by fine. Learn to accept death and to let go, and prepare yourself mentally to die yourself one day. That's the point of philosophy and religion, it's to help you not be a selfish fuck who burdens others, and to just die.. You're going to feel pretty silly you were so scared when you finally do die btw and realize it was only the death of your body. The second death will wipe your mind and personality, which is spookier, but in actual fact not even that is to be feared but I have so much to explain to you about this… and I want to keep reading the thread.

Why isn't he saying out loud though? He was making bantz during the debates but in his presidential speech he was "presidential" (which is the normal tradition, let the country come together, etc.). Nothing about clintons in his points. Makes me worried. I want an open declaration that all possible probes, investigations and prosecutions will begin the moment he is in the chair.

TRUMP IS THE NEXT HITLER GOY! :C :C :C
but really I'm scared about this. trump will start to fix things then Europe and the Jews that control it will turn on America. if they win presumably only with someone like china's help they'll make up any old thing after the fact.

Fucking this, i'm tired of seeing spanish everywhere

Whites make up like only 6% of the world population and that's including jews, arabs, and other caucasoids as "white".

If we killed all the non-whites we'd have solved the problem. If we killed the degenerates whites and the "not quite whites" as well, we'd have paradise.

They're so sad because they know they're about to be hanging from ropes in two months.

but you raise good points. I can't help but feel concerned. Maybe even a little trolled.

China might be butthurt about this. Russia and USA will probably have to fight China and Germany.

I think the point of the speech was to make the normies to accept the reality of Trump is president and to make them second guess themselves
That speech wasn't in his top 10 but it did shift the window

That's the whole point user.
IT IS

States rights might live again.

there are two paths to amend the constitution, congress is not strictly a requirement.

lads… what do we do?

The actual, physical reality is clashing with the mental make-believe world that was projected by the media and the leftists. They lived in a self-built mental 1984 and now it's crashing down around them.
The cognitive dissonance is literally traumatic for them because they have been under a spell of a mass delusion and they don't have a coping mechanism for it because they have been taught that there is nothing beyond their self-deception.
Like a blind person that is given their sight back, these people are aching because the light is too harsh for them. But they will adjust in time. Maybe some will drop their delusions altogether as the chief culprits of their delusion are removed.

Fuck the EU, that's what

WAIT WAIT WAIT. WAIT THE FUCK UP.
Does this mean Trump will do something about Obama's ICANN bullshit?

Elect a Far-Right government before war breaks out… or overthrow the kikes in your area when they try to oppose Trump and Putin.

He already has a relationship with Nige, he knows him.

HAHAha you glorious bastard

man i love that picture, how did it all go so right

How about something that cleans up the broken copyright and patent laws? The durations specifically.

AVE MARIA

I'm happy

What regulation you would not want to see gone?

I want Holla Forums to go pls

game?

Looks like XCOM.
If it's not XCOM, go play XCOM anyway.

I mean DEFCON.

/pol britcuck electrician here, I care for my country and fellow countrymen however I feel that moving to the USA is a better long term option for starting and raising a volkish family. As well as other opportunities now that trump is in power.

what are my options and how hard is it to emigrate (get a green card or whatever), and can I sign up to trumps work programs from here?

What are the steps to legally immigrate to the United States?
I am a programmer and my dream is making games that moves people to the point of making them cry, for whatever reason (Although it might never happen, since fun-focused games are a whole lot easier to make, as most games that makes people cry are story-heavy games, which are hard as balls to make if your only talent is coding).
Should I wait until I release something and get a stable income before going?

shit user, lewts hope we get advise.

You're gonna fail. And bomb. And bomb and fail.

I really hope the fucking cuckservatives have the political will to expand this to all federal programs. Illegals should be declared the enemies of the United States. If a state is giving money/schooling/housing/WHATEVER to illegals they get NOTHING from the federal government for those programs. If it is shown to be INTENTIONAL the people involved should be hanged for treason.

We just had Brexit, stay home and keep at it mate. Or are you a fucking leaf, going where the wind blows you? I'm sick of Pakis too but you won't fix this place by leaving.

well, then I just need to keep trying, life is never easy

your right, it’s just a difficult game not swallowing the black pill when there is greener grass on the other side of the fence. I have had success semi-red pilling a lot of corbonite friends though, they now are pro trump which is something.

its glorious

Are you London or somewhere else? I moved away from there ever so slowly and I feel better, but my social life slowed down considerably so that's a pain on me. Still looking for my volkisch qt.

Hopefully we at least don't have to wait 6 months and pay 200 tax for a shitty 40 dollar silencer anymore

Yea man, central londinistan, a borough with the highest % of nigers outside of Africa. have myself a Italian qt gf. But seeing how these people treat our land is saddening, and most of the once white havens are full of mudslimes now too, just a bleek picture that I dont know how to fix honestly.

Holy shit this is EVERYTHING America needs and has needed for 2 decades at the very least. God bless Trump, and I hope European countries get people like him in power.

Now I know there's (((people))) who will try to stop these reforms, but judging by how well Trump has done against impossible odds so far, I remain hopeful that he can get this done.

ALL OF IT

SE England is still ok outside of the city, there are plenty of spots around and if you are a tradesman you will find work anywhere. Move there and wait, because next year is going to be big for Europe.

You know even as an Eurofag and an environmentalist I cannot help being happy for you guys.

If he does this well he might just be able to make the American environment and water cleaner than those dollars would've done in the hands of the U.N.

The only thing I'd really watch out for is shale gas (we had some nasty problems because of that) and that he might be lying.

yea, I regularly spend some time in Southampton and it seems far better than here.
Why is the next year going to be big, anything in specific happening or are you larp'ing about general cultural shift to the right and inferring?

THANK YOU BIBI YOU ARE MY GREATEST ALLY

mods please we need this one

timesofisrael.com/donald-trumps-full-speech-to-aipac/

fuking saved

I would say stay in Britain, don't sever your roots. You never get them back.

how many of Obongo's actions were unconstitutional?

Basically all

This is the new division tactic. He won yesterday. He isn't officially president for 2 months. Of course we will be critical when he gets into office. For now, we will revel in the pure asshurt of you and other leftist shills.

It would be easier to list the ones that weren't

FUCKING THIS.

I mean Carbon Based Climate Change isn't even fucking real or at bare minimum is so small it won't make a differnce.

GIANT FUCKING GARABAGE BALLS THE SIZE OF TEXAS IN PACFIC.

TOXIC SHIT.

much more important.

We need to meme him into overturning the immigration act of 1965. This will single handedly MAGA.

Agreed. I don't see carbon emissions as a non-issue but its current boogey-man status is completely unwarranted, at least hierarchically.

Trump Wins thanks to millenial crybaby and social justice mentality.

youtube.com/watch?v=NOheYyR9AQs

Are you genuinely retarded? Do you know who pulls the strings in germany? It's not the germans, it's the merchants and the burgers or (((burgers))). If Trump is really all he's made out to be, he could likely single handedly remove all this foreign influence (by just not continuing it) from germany.
Not to mention how would germany fight america? The army has been purposefully kept decrepit and left to rot, it has few tanks, planes and ships, not even a carrier and you expect them to magically go to war with america? The only thing they could do is attack the american military bases on their soil and the 40k soldiers in them (another thing Trump could get rid of but very likely wont). Not like germans (not the elites) actually give enough of a shit about america to even want to go to war with it for any reason.

For some reason, this feels like this from Command and Conquer Red Alert.

could some honest folks lend me a series of pics of some mason reaction over Trump's speech at some shit-ass foundation, where the mason guy sweats profoundly at the end?

Suggest to use criminals to build the wall.

Guns! What about guns?
Goys need reassurance that something is going to happen to keep libcucks at bay.

>Thank god for the EPA! what would we ever do without them.. :^)

Don't be silly. Remember what he's been saying about military action from here on? Be unpredictable, don't broadcast your intentions to the enemy months before you attack. He'll set the ball in motion quietly, investigations will go on and when he's on the iron throne he'll do what he's legally able to.

That speech was fucking FIRE. I'm a bit jelly I missed the livestream now tbh.

Whenever someone calls Trump any of the -ists and -phobes, direct them to that list and ask them to point out where in that list they can find a justification for their claim.

holy sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

someone needs to redub this anthem…

Farage is such a beast. What are the highest positions in a Trump cabinet (in a larger sense) that he could be placed in realistically? Not that I would expect him to accept

TAG EM AND BAG EM BOYOS

>GAS THE KIKES!!!

hehe Where were going we don't need, tax returns.

Did I do good, Holla Forums?

McConnell throws cold water on parts of Trump's 100-day plan

w*nd.com/2016/11/mcconnell-throws-cold-water-on-parts-of-trumps-100-day-plan/?cat_orig=politics

On Wednesday, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell mostly made nice with Trump but also shot down or expressed little enthusiasm in some of his plans. On Trump’s proposal to impose term limits on Congress, McConnell said, “It will not be on the agenda in the Senate.” McConnell has been a long-standing opponent of term limits, as NPR’s Susan Davis reports. “I would say we have term limits now — they’re called elections.”

hold him to it

SENATORS CAN'T EVEN WAIT A DAY BEFORE GOING ALL JUDAS

Didn't he say 11 million at first? Will the rest go later?

2 million is likely a good starting goal. Logistically moving 11 million people would be a big deal if they were willing. Considering that many of them are hiding and some even openly hostile, it's no small task. And you know, there will always be some who sneak through the cracks.

2 Million is just his first day user, He'll work on the rest of them. We operation wetback 2.0 now.

He said more than 2 million.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

The start of deportation will most likely be known criminals which, if he can accomplish over 2,000,000 deportations on that alone in his first 100 days, will be comforting.

Remember that even though the Don is in office, it isn't time to relax. We need to keep on the asses of politicians and media, and keep pushing the line.

It's not like he's gonna stop when he deports the 2 millionth illegal, plus the threat of capture alone will send people back, like in Operation Wetback

Yes, we need to keep pushing the overton window. If anything, the REAL work begins now because we're pretty much a nation-wide political power now.

I still can't believe Trump won.
He fucking won, /pol.
It's been two days and I'm still in shock.
He did it, the madman fucking did it.

>Trump still won despite all of this

This must have been what the British felt when Brexit passed.

Once he starts rounding up the first million or so you're going to see a cascade of foreigners packing their shit and leaving. Count on it.

I disagree. We would need some nips to make our chinese cartoons.

This is what victory feels like.
Sieg Heil.

Will we get those M1 Garands from South Korea now?

I can't bring myself to care about climate change either way so I just say fuck it regarding that.
Rest looks pretty good.

Climate change is a liberal issue, and I just can't bring myself to trust any statistic, any scientist, any article, or any "evidence" they bring forward about climate change being man made. All their other issues have been faked to hell so why would this one be any different? It's not like the people pushing it aren't the prime monetary beneficiaries. May as well look back at the nuclear fear mongering for reference.

If we all die from this it's their fucking snobby "you're all just not as smart as we are how can you not believe in climate change you stupid fucking republican" attitudes that pushed half the world away from this fucking topic.
Their heroes like (((Bill Nye))) can't even present arguments that isn't just YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO EDUCATE.
I can't properly express how much I hate these people.

Thus my stance is just to do what's best for the people and try to make everything as environmentally friendly as we can without sacrificing too much. Their top argument is "IT'S ALREADY TOO LATE ANYWAY" so why should I give a fuck?

yeah it was pretty great. nigels "dared to dream" victory speech made my upper lip fucking stiff. The salt was pretty good too but nothing like this. Anglosphere forever.

It's mostly a non-issue that solves itself as technology increases and more nations become post-industrial. Plus, almost 99% of the people who would die from it are 3rd world shitskins.
Europe, America, and Canada would likely benefit from it, actually.

I think we all really need to listen to this and post as soon as possible. It will be only us and CTR giving advice for now i think. Try to give concrete advice in some area, not just some edgy bullshit.

Fucking kikes dude

I'm hoping that we get this, but also that forbidden slashit flows like explosive diarrhea. Just imagine

slavshit

Dirt cheap AK/SKS when?

This chinless faggot and the rest of the Republicucks had better get on the Trump Train or face ruin.

Semi-affordable Škorpion vz. or autonugget would be nice too

I LOVE IT

pls make it easier to migrate from hueland

I'm a university student and it would cost and entire year's saving just to TRY to go to the US for 2 weeks.

You're going to have to make an argument for that, zikanon

Good. That's where the Federal Government used to get ALL of its money before the Civil War (hint: income tax was established to fund the Civil War). I've said for over 15 years that we're technically still in the Civil War because we are forced to surrender portions of our income to the IRS.

for some reason i want to believe it's a coincidence, but what if it isn't?

these past few days have just been too much. i just don't know anymore

While Trump was getting elected, it was important that we had zero tolerance for concern trolling and dissent, because the high energy and memetic bombardment were important in affecting the election.

But now that he's in office we've gotta remember - Trump works for us, we don't work for him. We've functioned a lot like a TIDF in the past couple months, but fanboyism isn't practical anymore. Now we need to turn a hard eye to Trump and make sure he works towards fulfilling the promises that earned our support in the first place.

HOOOOOOLY SHIIIIIIIIT
I can agree with EVERYTHING in that list.

wew

Yeah the foreign agent/lobbyist bit is huge, if anything gets him assasssinated its probably this, Kennedy was trying to legislate against foreign actors when they whacked him

Wew, just got started with this list and I can already tell there is going to be another market crash in January. My silver stock is gonna love this!

here`s my legitimate idea of how to make the wall AND have mexico pay for it. Mexico need an incentive, what if the Don can convince Mexico government to employ mexicans and mexican quarries to provide labor and material to help build the wall, essentially making Mexico pay for it.

Since this will dry up drug traffic and illegal immigration to the USA, and money/guns going back to the cartels, the DON can then Vow to help Mexico curb mexican cartels, and make Mexico a tourist destination.

Mexico become Great, no more illegal butthurts

I agree but I think even fanboys will be critical in the coming months, he got in on actual policy promises unlike obama, if he doesst uphold them at least to an extent the tide will turn on him

fuck me, this is gonna be
I can feel it

Reddit spacing was mostly a CTR derailing meme, so except to see it less now that their funding got cut.

You're retarded. No matter what someone thinks it's better to keep our money here than elsewhere. Climate scientists claim that our impact on the world climate is the most of any nation, so how would it ever make sense to send money overseas? Send them money so they can send money back for environmental projects? Not to mention, if anyone has doubts about anthropogenic global warming they're much happier with a local program to improve our environment, as this produces jobs and can significantly improve infrastructure. It's a win/win, regardless of your viewpoint.

Thats list
FULLENERGY ANTI JEWRY/CORRUPTION
FULLENERGY ANTI CULTURAL MARXISM

smh tbh fam

The problem with voting machines doesn't lie with the machine, it lies with transmission of data back to a main database. After the machines have counted up all their votes, they can flip votes back and forth, assuming voters can't look up their vote.

The way to fix voting machines is to drop the concept of anonymous votes. Either the votes can be made public, or people can use a key to secure their vote. That way, only the person with their key can look up their vote and confirm it's the same after counting.

It's very complicated to make voting machines workable, and paper ballots are dead simple with fewer issues. I'm of the opinion that it makes sense to stick to paper ballots.

How's this version I made?
Too edgy?

bretty gud

y-you too…

9/11
noice

And there's where he loses it. The President does not have the authority to propose legislation.

I could live to see the Americans become the good guys.

WEW

What I want and think would be a great and fantastic way to make this country great again:

END DUAL CITIZENSHIP

As soon as you turn 18, if you have the ability to be a citizen in another country, you must either renounce your citizenship in that country or renounce your American citizenship.

Also, no grandfathering in on this, all people over 18 at the time must immediately declare/renounce citizenship.

Don't go to law school.

Teenage nigger detected. Wipe yourself out or kill some niggers but leave us alone with your nihilistic bullshit.

Sorry, constitution amendment is legislation, but he can still propose it to congress.

Can someone explain what a sanctuary city is for a non burger?

Cocksucking traitor cities that prohibit their law enforcement from asking people for proof of citizenship.

Essentially if a wetback makes it to one of these cities, usually in Commifornia, he is homefree.

BUMP for, it's soooooo good. So, so good. But! that's like 10x what anyone has done in 4 years. I think he can do it but that's going to be a lot of work. Which says to me, he already has this stuff ready to go from years ago. GENIUS!!!

I felt like a faggot for asking so i googled. I cant believe so many cities actually do this. Over 200 apparently do. What logic is behind this? It seems the only explanation could be that we want illegals and the federal system cant be everywhere at once. Whoever allows this should be hung as a traitor.

I think it's masters of the world or shadow president. I'm leaning more towards shadow president

He's had this planned since the 80's.

AYE.

There's an inane amount of regulations iirc

He's starting with the worst first.

HEIL'D

Someone should get Weev to send in an application.

Kek has spoken mods. Fucking do it

I am cumming buckets
This must be what ecstacy feels like
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Any singing anons here?

UNDER-RATED

My primary concern is gun rights because I love the outdoors and by extension target shooting and hunting. But I also wrote in to audit the Fed and put my real name in the application after I took this screenshot.

How can you really say that, when any climate change research that isnt good goy approved gets memory-holed and those researchers lose their career?
Regardless of whether its real or not, a few hot summers in the past decade is not proof of anything, and the unbiased research to determine the truth isn't being done.

you kike faggot

I just love how that segment ends with a shot of a black Nubian queen nodding with what Trump is saying.

Oh the gun rights legislation is going to be fucking glorious. Fuckin' A. Time for all whites to carry guns.

That gives me a lot of comfort. He respects his damn contracts

What manner of niggerlovetry is this?

I hope so. I turn 18 soon and I'm planning on buying a lot of guns from a gunshow, legal or not. Jk NSA. I would never break the law, I'm a good little goy, etc

suggest that

i think you faggots are drawing way too much attention to this humble corner of the internet. nothing good will come from broadcasting our presence and influence to the cesspit that is the mass media. when this place goes the way of cuckchan, we might have to move to a deeper bunker.

jewsrealisetrumpwon.gif

Hell maybe his more brash attitude is purposeful.

THIS MAN IS LITERALLY HITLER

OY VEY

Holy shit. This is good. nvm I take that back.

This is fucking FANTASTIC.

We are about to witness the God Emperor exterminatus this entire corrupted world.

(((they))) are going to try to kill him over that one. luckily, he's armed and well protected.

you don't need to expand gun rights. the right to bear arms is guaranteed in our constitution.

Mention the selections then "forget" to mention the parts about not actually going.

He's not ctr, just a dumbass.

How was this ever allowed?

Another fantastic contribution from your friendly neighborhood torpedo.

this is so fucking huge. without sanctuary cities, illegal scum have no safe haven

First six:

FIRST is fine, though it will never pass. Congressmen want to keep their jobs as much as anyone else.

SECOND I do not have the know-how to understand the ramifications of so I will refrain on commenting

THIRD is insane. Why would anyone do this? It encourages either absolute anarchy or sweeping, ridiculous, stifling regulations.

FOURTH is something that should have been in place as soon as lobbyists became a thing that exists.

FIFTH is also common sense

SIXTH is common sense as well. Their leaders can say whatever they want, but when 20% of Sihllary's funding came from the middle east, there's a fucking problem.

Second seven:

FIRST I do not understand the ramifications of so I won't comment

SECOND is good.

THIRD I don't know what that means so no comment

FOURTH is good, though vague.

FIFTH and SIXTH probably have hidden ramifications I don't know about, so no comment, other than that Clean Coal isn't really efficient at all, and more sustainable energy programs should be perused.

SEVENTH… is probably good? I'd have to see what exactly the plan is before I can actually judge.

Next five:

FIRST is supposedly good, though what he considers "unconstitutional" could cause problems

SECOND is hopefully good, though if he selects a fucking evolution denier, there's gonna be fucking problems

THIRD I have no idea what that means

FOURTH is fine as long as he focuses on the criminals. Most illegal immigrants are just desperate, so if they're keeping their noses clean, deporting them would only hurt things. I have to wonder exactly what he plans to do with all the "criminals whose countries won't take them back".

FIFTH is a bit extreme sounding but honestly probably won't make much difference.

And last set:

1. I'm not an economist so I have no idea what the ramifications of this are, but I have to wonder where the fuck he'll be getting money to do anything with all these cuts… and with all the burning foreign bridges, meaning borrowing more money from China would probably be more difficult if not impossible.

2. should have happened a long time ago

3. Again, I don't know the ramifications of this, so no comment

4. The only problem with this is that it supports religious schools, which literally cause brain damage. But honestly anyone who's sending their kids to a religious school probably was doing that at home anyway. The rest of it is all good.

5. I don't know how this will actually pan out. Obamacare might have been good, but I don't know because it hasn't affected me. I've heard both that it closes lots of insurance loopholes and gives insurance to disenfranchised Americans, giving them access to life-saving care they need. I've also heard that it damages businesses and causes health care systems to be underfunded and overcrowded. Speeding approval on medications sounds good if it means more manpower, but bad if it means less regulations. Pharmaceutical companies would sell people cyanide tablets as an antidepressant if they thought they could get away with it.

6. is fine

7. is sketchy as fuck. For one thing I'm pretty sure Mexico literally has said "no, fuck you, we're not paying for this". For another thing, the reason immigrants become criminals is because they can't find work and need to live somehow, and making it so that Americans are prioritized over immigrants even in cases where immigrants are more qualified both sends a bad message and encourages more of them to become criminals.

8. won't do shit. Gangs are going to happen no matter what unless they start cracking down on freedom to assemble, which is even worse.

9. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK THIS. WE ALREADY SPEND MORE THAN THE ENTIRE REST OF THE WORLD ON OUR MILITARY, IT DOES NOT NEED TO BE EXPANDED. Protection from cyber-attacks and more veterans rights are good but we DO NOT NEED TO SPEND EVEN MORE ON MILITARY SHIT THAT WE'RE NOT EVEN USING EXCEPT TO EXTRACT OIL FROM THE MIDDLE EAST ANYWAY.

10. good in theory, but who watches the watchmen? How do you know that anyone who opposes Trump won't be seen as "having corrupting influence", while his supporters get away with everything? Time will tell I guess.

What #9 means (according to his rallies) is to modernize the military, apparently they have outdated equipment and training methods.

If this all passes… if he manages to pull this off he will be one of the greatest presidents of all time.

(checked)

I'm gonna join the new SS soon too once he is safely inaugurated and begins preparations for turning ICE into RWDS and the wall. Gonna try to be a Combat Engineer or a desk job. How about you user?

It's a moot issue because they shouldn't be here in the first place. Why is America letting in low-class rabble from other countries who will not contribute in any way? If a program does not benefit our nation, why does it exist? We have more than enough unskilled laborers already. We should be importing scientists and engineers, not fucking peasants.

They weren't removed, the site was just bugged when I checked it and some sections, like press releases, didn't work.

Anyway, I don't think the two statements are the same.
In the first he said he would give money to the parents to let their child get an education the parents deem worthy. That's an incredible freedom and a huge blow to a central government. A decent compromise between the freedom to choose the best education for your child and having to help parents without enough money for their children.
The second statement is just political mumbo-jumbo, nothing special, nothing about freedom, just an empty promise.

the jews will not like this one bit
what about syria and isis

I think we need an updated version of this, no gommie song's plz.

Jesus, be careful, a lot of good farm land being tainted by fracking and peoples drinking water exploding into flames. This might piss a bunch of people off.

I'm a Savitri Devi fan. I care about the environment, but flailing impotently against "climate change," doesn't do shit. You can help the environment without screaming about CN, and you can scream about CN without helping the environment.

Regardless of what I or anyone else here thinks about CN, the overwhelming majority of people who agitate about it are brainwashed college kids or globalist tools. Neither group truly cares about humans, animals, or nature in general.

This

You'd have better chances if you were making a movie instead.

Or this one.

say that to all the scientists and engineers out of work in Amerca right now

Actually, he can't. He cannot propose legislation. He can only say to an existing bill that he agrees or disagrees with it. He had more power as a private citizen when it comes to proposing and enacting legislation. WE have that power, but he no longer has it.

When you become a public servant, everything changes.

Also we can put Us scientists back to work on our Space armada.

HURR DURR NAZI'S BUILT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF DEE'ZZ >en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_rockets

AMURICN WATCHED WITH THUMB UP BUTT HGURRR DE FUCKIN DURR

fails to mention Sergei Korolev contribution to soviet space program, which beat the "apparantly all nazi scientist" to space, first man in space, and first man in orbit.

you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. kys.

you should consider taking a moment to go outside. maybe take a small walk.

It's not us it's referring to you fucking retards, it's the pedo symbol for little girls, you know, the same symbol for that ping pong pizza place?

WEW

Oh wow, an xkcd comic where Randall doesn't go outside his field of experience. He was a NASA engineer before becoming a cartoonist.

yeah please, wtf is this?

I submitted a too long essay about my ideas to control media subversion without violating constitutional protections on speech and not have those same laws be used to silence people for wrong think. It probably isn't going to be read since I am kinda dumb, but here is to hoping.

…and outright bans on "assault weapons such as the AR-15" in pozzed states like Maryland are thrown out as unconstitutional

Most of them were executive actions, so constitutionality really doesn't come into play. As president, Trump can repeal every single one just because he feels like it.

Good luck with that, if the state is majority dem they'll fight tooth and nail and likely disobey federal orders

This is fucking genius

That's retarded, you want the wall to be fall in a few years, or for secret trails built? We should allow legal immigrants in who are a net contribution by building the wall.

You just stopped Loretta Lynch from becoming a SC Justice and you get at least two solid Constitutionalists this presidency.

The Bill of Rights Lives

We can start with you. :')

Assisted suicide feels more like quitting.
The old have seen shit, they would help with the coming tide.

Not if they want to maintain federal funding they won't. States can't simply ignore federal laws like that.

reminder than trump wants on side public servants and people to help him maga

be a part of history anons

=MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN=

The ironic kind.

Does this mean we'll finally be able to import Kalashnikovs again

How fucking stupid are you? Where were you this past year?
Please leave and never return:
boards.4chan.org/trash/

lmao

- Unjewify the field of Archaeology,History,Academia, and Science. too many artifacts/sites/documents/research projects/inventions that are against the current historical narrative end up getting disappeared or destroyed because of their total monopoly over ancient relics/sites, and many of them remain unreported.

I'm glad he has an official logo (the TP one is not official, so it's not the same, but the small version looks too much like a do not enter sign

So when do we string McConnell up from the nearest lamppost? Figuratively speaking, of course. :^)

We use the illegals to test the integrity of the wall. If they are able to breach it, we tear the wall down and build a better one. At Mexico's expense of course.

You seem to be misunderstanding the reason he got elected

Good.

That comes after Trump is promoted to God Emperor.

LEAGUE

This is incredible. I guess I'm just a perpetual cynic, but I honestly expected Trump to renege on some of his more ambitious campaign promises and kind of move to center. Obviously he'd be 100x better than Clinton but I was prepared for a letdown.

I'm an idiot and completely wrong. All of his policies on restricting lobbying, especially by foreign governments (sorry AIPAC), as well as cancelling Sanctuary City funding and promising deportations are exactly what I was hoping for in the man.

Trump will fucking deliver. He hasn't moved back an inch.

i DID THE SAME:

My god how could I have missed it before. Never mind then, it's perfect.

Sorry to let you down user, but AIPAC is domestic.

Fine companies, legal entities and individuals who hire illegals. The fines will be progressive for each time a new criminal offense is discovered by the authorities.

The illegal that is caught in the country can only obtain his labor rights if he points and proves who hired him.

I'd make the same face if my opponent were a guacamole ninja turtle.

Fuck! Goddamn it, it's almost perfect. Needs more tariffs (although maybe it's included in trade renegotiation) and ethnostating but fuck.

Especially that traditional family support, muh dick.

MEXICO ANNOUNCED ITS WILLING TO RENEGOTIATE EXISTING TRADE DEALS!

MEANING EMPEROR TRUMP HAS AND OPENING.

He can ether say, re negotiate and pay for the wall, or well throw it away and pay for it ourselves.

All our hopes and dreams, a incentive for white people and for Americans to exist and thrive. What golden era awaits us?

Have you faggots written to your representatives that you want this supported yet? whichever party they may be

He looks super mongrel

seriously

bamp

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/mar/27/alison-lundergan-grimes/does-mitch-mcconnell-receive-more-money-lobbyists-/

How'd you find it, then?

And any idiot can count. Yes, even niggers if they distrust counters.

It's Super Power 2. Pretty shit game tbh