Pressing the advantage

objective: convince SJW's to renounce their U.S. citizenship.

go to whatever social media site you can and convince sjw's that they should renounce their us citizenship so that Trump really won't be their president. Now is the time to strike they are emotional and more likely to actually do it, whether it's out out of anger, spite, or whatever other emotion might get them to do it.

all they have to do is go to a foreign embassy and tell them they want to formally defect/renounce their U.S. citizenship.

let us strike while the iron is hot my brothers

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishagency
itsarchel
atlantablackstar
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shameless self bump of self promotion.

I think that might be too obvious. If you attack, they're just going to use it to embolden themselves.. But, we're anonymous, so.. who are they attacking exactly? LOL!!

tell them that you agree with them, that trump is "literally Hitler" we are not attacking so much as saying. boy i sure do hate trump, he's not MY president, i'll show him by denouncing this whole damn system by revoking my citizenship. follow me my fellow sjw's into renouncing our citizenship together.
then with the emperors blessing they might be dumb enough to do it, allowing us to RWDS (deportation instead of death in this instance) these fags right out of the country.
the best part is it's all legal, we can act as user's while doing this pretending to be upset about the outcome of the election when we are really convincing them to jump off a cliff.

I have no social media accounts but i saw that #NotMyPresident was trending on Twitter. I would love to see this happen!

Fucking Bump

Where would they be deported to?

if they officially renounce their citizenship it's up to the Emperor (government) at that point as to where they would go. They might be allowed to stay or they might be deported, i don't care which i just care that it means they can't vote legally anymore.

That's why you do it LARPing as an SJW, not as an attack from an outsider.
"Oh my GAWD GUYZ! THis can't be happening! :((((( NOW'S THE TIME TO TAKE A STAND! That man is NOT my president! Renouncing my citizenship today!"

now your getting it user.

Good idea but your plan falls short.

We must provide them with the paperwork and automate submission to the appropriate federal offices.

i had this thought five seconds before posting it. Any legal fags who know what would need to be done post it. i will try my googlefu in the meantime.

If they are captured in the continental US, then they are deported to Canada, Mexico or the ocean. If taken in Alaska, then to Canada or the ocean. If Hawaii, to the ocean.

wow that was easy.

A person wishing to renounce his or her U.S. citizenship must voluntarily and with intent to relinquish U.S. citizenship:

•appear in person before a U.S. consular or diplomatic officer,
•in a foreign country at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate; and.
•sign an oath of renunciation.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think if someone being deported is unable/unwilling to name their country of origin, the deporting officials can send them pretty much anywhere.

look what I found:

www.state.gov/documents/organization/81606.pdf

bump

i wonder if they can mail it in?

i think they would have to go to the capital to do this. maybe a skype call and a fax machine at best but it looks like it has to be done in person at some diplomatic office or at a foreign embassy.

Use Jewish Twitter sockpuppets to try to get Leftist Jews to move to Israel.

Samefag with link for your Twatter.

jewishagency org/first-steps/program/8661

To deal with radical BLM types make some Black style memes encouraging them to move to Ghana and Liberia. It won't get many, but if some radicals leave the US that's great.

itsarchel com/spirit/2013/01/15/the-young-re-pats-guide-to-making-it-in-liberia/

atlantablackstar com/2015/06/04/ghanas-right-of-abode-program-could-attract-more-black-people-from-across-the-globe-but-marred-by-loopholes/

Share these links with your Black sockpuppets.

Let's also make Spanish language memes to encourage self-deportation before January. Make some reference to Trump being scary and leaving before he is President. No habla Espanol. You guys will have to make them.

DON'T INVOLVE CUCKCHAN YET

Liberia.

Kikexit?

Good idea. But also say that "we are going to renounce to our citizenship as a form of social protest" and "we will return after Trump renounces becasue of the massive decrease of American intellectual population".
Also remember to report this thread putting "sticky" as reason, this is a good strategy.

It's a nice idea, OP, but it's an expensive and long process. A good year and the basic paper work is at least $1500. You have to visit an embassy and have an interview, or two. But if you have money, they ASS RAPE you. It's like impossible to leave.

But don't cowards and idiots float?